;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 5, 2011

BB13: PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath

At 10:44am, the live feeds cut to Trivia signalling the start of the PoV Ceremony.

11:31am
Feeds are back!
Adam did NOT use the PoV

As soon as the feeds come back and we know for certain whether or not Adam used the PoV, we'll be reporting that and the inevitable aftermath here in this post...

Per all of Adam's solo musings, covered at great length in the Overnight Report, I would be very surprised if he uses the PoV. But now, we wait...

There are only 5 HGs left in the house, but there's still a crazy amount of non-stop action and game talk on the live feeds. Good gravy, this season has been intense and phenomenal! Please refresh this post periodically to check for new info!

11:31am
Adam: They told me they were gonna keep me. Don't use the veto. That was the deal we made, and I wanted to stick to the deal. I told you to win it, because if I won it, I couldn't use it.


Porsche: It's ok.. Now I just really need your vote.
Adam: You're gonna get it.

Adam shares his reasons for mistrusting Kalia with Porsche, and tells her not to repeat it. He then tells her what we already know.. That Kalia's plea to him last night was word for word Daniele..

Adam: When she said word for word to me what Dani said, it just made it clear to me, she's not playing her own game, she's playing Dani's.

Kalia comes to the purple room, and Adam asks for another couple minutes. Kalia closes the door. Adam goes on to tell Porsche that Kalia's vote to keep Shelly was the last straw for her.


11:39am
Meanwhile, upstairs in the HoH Bathroom... Rachel tells Jordan are shaving their legs in the bathtub, and talking game... Rachel says that Adam wants her out next... Jordan tells her she should ask him directly if he and Porsche have a final 2 deal..
Downstairs in the purple room, Adam's expressing to Porsche that his word is important to him, and he couldn't break it to Jordan and Rachel. Porsche's complaining that she's going to have to campaign to Rachel and Jordan now.

**heaven forbid..

11:43am
Rachel thinks they're in for another double eviction.. Something's up.. Just in terms of the timing.. They need to get rid of more people for the amount of time left.. She doesn't think it'll be a fast forward, but.. something.. she's very nervous..
***Kalia's got to feel pretty well on the outs right now. The partnerships are clear here.

11:46am
Feed 1
Jordan: He wants to take Porsche, cuz he knows he'll win.
Rachel: If I don't win PoV next week, I'm out.. 100%.
Jordan: I don't know why, I just don't care for Porsche.. She rubs me the wrong way.. The very first night we were here..
Rachel: The first night I met her, I thought she was gonna get eaten alive in here.
Jordan: She's definitely not some little angel.. She's used to trying to get older men.. That's why she works on Adam..
Rachel: All I know is she's BFFs with Janelle..
Jordan: I don't know if I believe that either.. Why would a 32 year old be BFF with a 23 year old?

11:49am
Adam: Now don't be offended that I'm goin upstairs..

11:50am
Feed 1
HoH
Adam, Rachel & Jordan

Rachel: Come in!!!
Jordan: Thank you so much, Adam. That was very nice of you.

Rachel: And that speech was awesome.
Adam: I explained to Porsche that it wasn't directed at her.. but when you make 100 deals with people..
Rachel: Kalia..

Jordan: Porsche's not worried, is she?
Adam: She is.. and I told her to campaign to you guys.
Rachel: She should..
Adam: That was one of my arguments about Lawon.. He never campaigned to me until the night before, and that was a 2 minute, uhh.. keep me..
Jordan: It's gonna be a long 3 days.
Rachel: I don't think it's gonna be 3 days. I think we're gonna have a double eviction week, and we're gonna evict 2 people this week.
**We have a winner.


Kalia: He's a grown ass man and he hasn't made a single decision in this game. I poured my heart out to him. I have nothing left to say to him. I'm pretty sure they're all gonna vote me out. I take it as a huge compliment that everyone's so afraid of me that they want me out of the house so badly.

Kalia's on the verge of tears. Porsche goes to hug her and she says please not to, because she'll start crying and never stop. Ultimately they hug. Kalia continues on about how little respect she has for Adam..

11:57am
Upstairs, they're still trying to figure out the timing of the end game...

Jordan: It's gonna come fast.
Adam: After Thursday, it's gonna be fast and furious.

Downstairs..

Kalia: You made your decision. I don't f*cking care. I'm ready to go. It always comes down to it, for people who play the game well.. You know when you don't win one thing, you're gone. I will never vote for him. I have no respect for his game. I'll vote for Jordan again. And then he runs right upstairs.. Everyone who leaves this game gives him a speech about what a coward he is..
Porsche: And he's on cloud 9 because Tori Spelling came this week.
Kalia: He thinks he's gonna leave here and be on Letterman...

Upstairs..

Adam: Her entire game has been Dani's game.
Rachel: (paraphrasing) yup.


Game talk on all feeds, folks! Spark em up! It's only noon... Head. Spinning! It's noon BBT and 3pm eastern. I've gotta take break. I'll be back with a new top post to cover the BB mid to late afternoon...

Please mind the critters on the live feeds! :0)






Permalink







53 Comments:

Blogger emelmom said...

I'm surprised P hasn't gotten pissed at K for constantly telling A in front of her to use the veto on her, K. Has P just given up?

September 5, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? It looks like Kalia is in solitary confinement!

September 5, 2011 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Bitter party of one in the have not room! Looks like Adam didn't use it! Yay! Smart move Adam!!

September 5, 2011 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Wow, Porsche is working Adam ... there is no rest for the ... well, I can't say that ... she is desperate ... just as Kalia is ... poor Jordan and Adam ... they are gonna have new BFF's!!!!

September 5, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I'm a happy girl! Kalia, not so much. I wish I could feel sorry for her, but everyone has to go eventually and it's def. her turn.

I hope we get to see Danis face when Shelly, then Kalia walk through the door. Dani may be a great player, but as a teacher...not so much apparently ;) The best will be if Porsche goes right after Kalia!!!

September 5, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Nevermind! LOL!

September 5, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Small things annoy me. Jordan playing with her hair is making me crazy lolololol

September 5, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Yve said...

HI all!!!

I would say Kalia is likely in the Have NOt room upset, I think she had herself convinced Adam would use the POV.

September 5, 2011 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

So glad Adam has stuck w/the girls. The next few days are gonna be interesting. Can't wait till Thursday!!

September 5, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger MnM said...

Good afternoon!

stopping in to see what's up..and I couldn't let this one slide....


Jordan: I don't know if I believe that either.. Why would a 32 year old be BFF with a 23 year old?


uhhh..you are 24 and Jeff is 34?

and wtf can't Adam be f2 with Porshe? JR have a F2!..I guess everyone is just supposed to hand over the game.

Ugh these people are getting to me!

September 5, 2011 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Kalia just said Adam will be shocked about what fans think of him.....I think you are the one in for the shock Kalia. She literally, like, will be the one saying shocker.

September 5, 2011 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

I am like, completely, utterly, literally sick of Kalia

September 5, 2011 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I think Adam will be one of the few who will not be upset about what the fans thought of him. Kalia and Porsche on the other hand, might be a little shocked. It just blows my mind that these people think they are better or worst in any way, shape or form than the next person in that house. Only one person can win, and the person who gets the win, deserves it, per a jury of their peers :)

Kalia truly is delusional though and I think she will be the most amazed at what people thought of her.

September 5, 2011 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

Before I get corrected..Jeff is 33 not 34

still, same 9yrs difference *annoyed* lol

September 5, 2011 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Kalia ... do you realize whilst you sit there crying about Adam not using the Veto ... the person sitting across from you is in the same position ... way to treat your alliance Kalia ...

September 5, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I think what Jordan is mostly referring to is people in her town ... her world ... your friends are your age ... Rachel sort of pointed that out to her that people that work together may be different ages, but they can be friends ...

My two cents ...

September 5, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Wooooooooooo, Kalia needs to be careful. I understand she is mad, but to state/insinuate that she doesn't care if Saddam Hussein is against Adam, Adam doesn't have her vote. Really?!

September 5, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I;m taking a I need to eat something before I pass out break..

Be back soonish with a new top post for Afternoon coverage.

September 5, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

For the first time today - a couple of times, from the right angle or distance, I found Porsche looked like Cameron Diaz a wee bit :)

September 5, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger MnM said...

I dunno Steph, it still seemed hypocritical to me *shrugs* but she is annoying me to death anyway so whatever.:P Rachel has earned the win, and IMO Jordan has earned a jury seat, not a final 2 spot out of who's left.

September 5, 2011 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger uncleAram said...

Adam can't win in F2 vs J or R...he doesn't have the jury votes. He's letting his anger towards K cloud his judgement...he's playing for 2nd if he goes to F3 with R/J...how does he not see that? The guy has played scared all season always playing safe...u can't win that way...he needs a newbie next to him in F2 to win it all...he claims to b a "super fan" and should know this!

September 5, 2011 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Kalia is such a mean person. But as Kalia herself said "At least my hair looks good." Mean and conceited.

September 5, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Kalia is saying everything someone who knows they are going home says...

"I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR (insert person's name who "screwed up" her game here) IF THEY MAKE IT TO THE FINAL 2!"

Believe me, she'll get over it, and even if she doesn't, oh well, too bad, so sad!!

All those sour grapes leaving a bitter taste in your mouth, eh, Kalia?

September 5, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger panchitacevedo said...

Greetings to all,
Thanks Caroline for all you do!

Kalia is another victim of the TBD BB13-effect...(Tainted by Dany) so not only is she gone, i hope Porche is next. My ideal F3: Rachel, Adam and Jordan with Rachel taking the half million.

Happy Labor Day!

September 5, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Is it Tuesday yet?

Wonder when they will tell them the eviction is tomorrow.

September 5, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

hi Carolyn and all dishers!

Carolyn, take your time and enjoy your lunch! Can't thank you enough for doing all these for us.

We'll see you on your next top post!

September 5, 2011 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am really not trying to be completely cold hearted but...Kalia, snap out of it.

For one thing, don't be so flattered. People don't fear you all that much, they just don't want to listen to you anymore.

You say you'd rather be known for standing up for what you believe in and not being a follower-then once again I ask, why did you worry so much about voting the same way as Rachel and Jordon last week?

And, there is no loyalty, obligation or friendship based on the fact that you are newbies. You were all strangers when you walked in the house and you went on to form relationships as you saw fit. To sit there and cry about how much it hurts for Adam to choose RJ over her is just utterly rediculous. Kalia and Adam were never friends-not the way she was with her clique and he was with his. She never did anything to help move him ahead in this game. They were never in an alliance. There is and never was a newbie alliance. It failed. Kalia's alliance was with a vet. Unfortunately for her she chose the wrong vet to allign with.

I just don't understand why Kalia thinks her pain is so much more real and so much more justified. Does she honestly believe that Jordon would be any less hurt? Does she honestly believe that Rachel has not earned the right to be in the house more than any other HG this year, including Dani?

Kalia was one of the few newbies I didn't think I would mind seeing in the final 2. At this point, she can't be gone fast enough for me.

September 5, 2011 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know, I know-I just can't quit today because Kalia is getting on my last nerve.

All of the MGC have come at Adam at one time or another-to grovel, to beg, to flirt, to threaten, to bully. In the end, they don't get what they want and they call him a coward.

The only time he really looked cowardly to me was when he ran directly to the newbies without so much as a backward glance after Jeff was evicted. Not because he was trying to keep himself in the game, just because it showed a lack of compassion.

I feel that standing up for what you believe in week after week even though you are constantly harrassed and called names is actually quite brave.

On a side note-if Kalia hadn't dug such a hole for herself it would be a toss up. I find Porsche every bit as annoying. Try playing the game like an adult-campaign by saying what you have to offer. Don't go up to HOH bearing gifts of bribery and talking in a damn baby voice. Jeez Porsche, did you happen to forget you are campaigning to 2 women who are in relationships with men. I know you based your entire strategy on being the hot chick and flirting your way into the final 2, but considering who the final 4 are you might want to change your strategy.

September 5, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

WORSE case scenario, if P wins both HOH and POV and puts up R and J...One of them will stay, obviously, and kinda knowing J she will ask A to send her home because she thinks R deserves to win...any thoughts????

September 5, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Ccjinc said...

I feel bad fir Adam & the rest of the house for the next what? 24 hours? Kalia is going to drive them crazy until she's evicted ! If you think there will be a lockout, what might they do for BBAD? Anyway, I know your head is spinning Carolyn! Thanks again!

September 5, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Checking back in at 1:30pm bbt, we're in full chatter mode.. all about boob jobs at the moment.. entertaining to be sure, but not something to transcribe.

I'm gonna see about getting a little more exercise.. and then I'll hop back in with a mid to late afternoon post.

September 5, 2011 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger TLC4ever said...

Kalia has been talking alot about the newby alliance but if Danielle had stayed there wouldn't have been a resurrection of this so called alliance.Also I think Adam's best shot of winning is if he takes Porsche to F2 because I think Jeff,Jordan,Rachel and Brendon will vote for him.

September 5, 2011 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

"It always comes down to it that you play the game well and then you don't win one thing and you're gone." (Kalia talking about her dream being crushed.) Truer words were never spoken.

I'm guessing when you tried to get rid of Rachel, not once-but twice, after saying that you also wanted to be in the end with competitors that she felt much the same way. And of all the complaints I have had about Rachel in the past, Kalia has no right to call her out for being a liar. I think Rachel would have enjoyed being in the end with competitors, probably more than being in the end with Jordon. But you also have to be able to trust that everyone is on the same page. Rachel would have always been the target of that group.

Also, if Adam being upstairs is 'hiding' because he's a coward, what does it mean when Kalia is 'hiding' in the have not room. Kalia is not only in this situation because she lost one comp. She is in this position partly because her friend Porsche got greedy when she saw dollar signs.

September 5, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Kalia's head is exploding!!! Rachel was going to work out with Jordan but she never made it out the door. Kalia is going full tilt and throwing everyone under the bus to try for Rachel's vote.

September 5, 2011 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Kalia is shoveling it on thicker than ever. I guess Rachel is going to be getting the Adam treatment now. She needs two votes though so she needs Jordan too. I can't see that happening.

September 5, 2011 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

"She's fallen & she can't shut up"!

Kahlia the chatterbox can't be gone soon enough for me. I have to change feeds or mute them in order to watch.

Have ya'll noticed that with Kahlia's phobia of hair it's her that's always pulling her own out & dropping it everywhere. Then she freaks out if she someone elses. Very weird.

She seems to think she's the only one nominated the way she overlooks Porsche being on the block too. Very weird again.

September 5, 2011 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Okay, blackmailing Jordan because she, Kalia, has kept Jordan safe and she owes her.

September 5, 2011 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Melia said...

I'm sorry but I am so over Kalia...I am not sure if I am the only one but if she is on ome feed I pray that another does not have her on it. She really needs to stop her campaigning as it is getting very annoying.

September 5, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Kalia is bringing back Rachel 1.0, hope this doesn't stick.

September 5, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

And we thought Shelly was going for broke, she ain't got nothing on Kalia.

September 5, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Kalia saying she wasn't trying to get Adam to use the Veto on her.

September 5, 2011 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Inside Lock Down - Kalia prevented Rachel from working out. That's a reason to get rid of her Rachel, as if you need any more.

September 5, 2011 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

I feel so sorry for Rachel having to listen to Kalia talk about how she has fought this entire season. Rachel ha been kicking majors BB butt. She even had to remind Kalia of that. I know brenden said they are retiring but if Rachel wins wouldn't that mean she might be obligated? Here is to R&J in the final 2. Please if Rachel comes back noooo brenden.

September 5, 2011 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Rachel just said the words that she will talk to Jordan re:keeping Kalia. Is this real? I hope Rachel is blowing the smoke now.

September 5, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

This is the first season, and I have watched them all, where I have had to either mute or change the feed because of Kalia. She talks way to much and is so full of herself. I never even muted Jessie.

September 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

For the love of Gawd-I hope Rachel isn't buying into this load of crapola. She's going to need a shovel just to get out of the HOH room by the time Kalia is done talking.

She keeps talking about what an idiot and loser Adam is for wanting to play the game with dignity. Maybe she should try leaving with some dignity. Looks like she didn't just learn how to play the game from Dani. She learned how to lose from Dani too and it's really kind of sad to watch.

September 5, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am in complete agreement, K is getting on my last nerve. However being on the R/J train having K there over P is better for them. K hates A and A hates her.

Basically K will be indebted to R/J the same way A was last week. P even said in her D/R she is going after R if she stays. Out of the two of them I think I trust K more than P.

As much as it pains to admit this from a strategic stand point K is the better of the two evils.

September 5, 2011 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm so glad the eviction is tomorrow. Radan, putting Rachel first she deserves it, need to make a plan and stick to it.

September 5, 2011 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

At long last..

New Top Post!

September 5, 2011 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

BB told them about tomorrow evictions.

September 5, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Surely Adam and Rachel can see through Jordan's pity vote for Kalia as nothing more than a plug for her jury vote.
It does matter too. Dani, Kalia Jeff, Shelly and even Porsche will vote for Jordan.
Rachel's only chance is to take Porche or Kalia.
Adam only has a chance with Kalia or Porche F2.
The conversation that has to take place is between Adam/Rachel or Rachel/Porsche concerning taking Jordan out.

September 5, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Tricia Ross Cantrell said...

I have lurked on this board for years.... never made a comment or asked a question. However, Kalia is about to push me over the edge. She should win an award for "Most delusional BB player ever". I wish one of you techies would put together a montage of her comments and actions interspersed with her denial of said comment or action. I honestly think this girl sees things so totally from her point of view, she has no idea how foolish she appears.

September 5, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

FYI Poor HG's! At 3:06 AM the fortuneteller cranked up to what my ears was merely a repeat message about Dick, after waking up the weary sleepy HG's. I assume they will get up all night to make sure they don't miss any subtle changes. P and K go over it to make sure it was the same message. They discuss whether or not they will go back to sleep. I get the feeling that they concluded it was the same message. 2015 was (also?) the year this time.

September 6, 2011 at 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below