;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 8, 2011

BB13: Bonus Jury House Scene

Want more footage from the Big brother 13 jury house? Here ya go! Enjoy this fun clip of Dani, Brendon and Jeff doing Art Therapy. Jeff is painting a clown shoe...

Brendon:This is like what they do in mental hospitals, I think.
Jeff: Yeah.. You don't know. I see this in my dreams..

**Quite apropos.









Permalink







9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

omg im laughing so hard, poor jeff

September 8, 2011 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Pouts...the video can't be viewed in Canada

September 8, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Cute. Very scripted, but cute. I'm glad Dani got a cameo. Of course she would have to since in the eyes of AGP/BB she is a vet. Otherwise she would have been left on the cutting room floor.

As for me, I'll say it again. I don't put Dani in the Vets category. She played a much better game alone and as leader of the ones who came in for the first time. It's just a shame she isn't still in the house playing the game. Her peeps knew she would never turn on them, or I would have known it. Dani became another victim of 'they eat their own'. I miss her in the house.

As for Jeff's clown shoe, he's a much better artist than me. I can't even draw stick people... just (men) people's sticks. :-O

As I watched, the song "Tears of a Clown" by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles went into autoplay and repeat in my head... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2kxlZDOHeQ ... There. Now it can be in yours also.

:o)

September 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger lonelyisle said...

It won't let me watch up, here - how sad... I would've enjoyed that this morning. Thats kinda silly.

September 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hey Caro! I'm so glad they still have their sense of humor!

September 8, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Lisa D Chandler said...

That was a cute clip. That is one thing about Big Brother that I wish they would change, maybe when they start going to Jury they should extend the show time so they can include more video from the Jury house.

September 8, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Jeff is quite the artist though! I think Julie should bring him a pair of clown shoes on next week's finale!

September 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Thanks for this video Carolyn. Thanks to Gaytor too. You said something in another post about something else but it made me go look for that and found this.

LOL at poor Jeff. I voted him for favorite HG just for this reason. He's still the funniest.

September 8, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Jeff is a really good artist. I could never paint a clown shoe...maybe a cute heel....

September 8, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below