;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB lovers! Happy Monday!

It's hard to believe, but Big Brother 13 is very close to done... Wow.. What an incredible summer on the live feeds! Just to make sure you're aware, the programming on the live feeds does not end with the Season Finale. Here's the schedule:
  • Wednesday Night After the finale, make sure you've got your feeds up for the backyard interviews with the houseguests. They will be on the live feeds, so you'll be able to watch from your computer or your mobile device, if you added that option. They will also be shown simultaneously in the Live Shows area of the feeds, and they'll be archived.
  • Thursday night at 7pm BBT, you can watch the Big Brother Wrap Party that real is cosponsoring happen live as well! This will be shown in the "Live Shows" area of the feeds. :0)
  • In the weeks following the Finale, real will be flying select BB13 HGs up to Seattle for long form interviews and live shows. I'll let you know the exact details on those as soon as I have them.
  • And if you're into other reality shows, like Survivor and Biggest Loser, for starters, you'll want to check out what real's doing for those too!
  • Speaking of other reality shows... If you're into Biggest Loser or even just fitness, fun and fitspiration in general, come follow me in my newest twitter endeavor: @FitDish. I just created the account about a week ago, and I'll start tweeting over there once BB is done for the season... and my brain actually works again...
As you know, I'll be going to the Vegas Bash again this year. Niki puts on a great event! And.. drumroll, please... there are special live feeds for Vegas too! :0)

I had such a blast meeting and partying with the fans, friends, houseguests and reality peeps from other shows last year that I actually booked my room in Vegas about 6 weeks before BB13 even started. :0)

I'm so excited that more dishers are gonna be there this year! *Please* write me on facebook.com/bbdish and let me know if you're coming! By the way, you can also see all my pics from last year's Vegas Bash over there...

I fly in to Vegas on Thursday night. While I'm there, I'll be tweeting pics from @BigBrotherDish. If that's not enough for ya, since they're streaming their own live feeds from this event, you can watch it all happen and save yourself the travel costs!

If you'd like to see all the action live from Vegas, click here to get the Vegas Bash Feeds. :0)

If you're lucky, you'll even get to see me turn 32 shades of red when I meet Russell the Love Muscle from Big Brother 11. Dear Lord, please don't let me uberdork out. Please... Don't remember Russell? Here's a little something to jog your memory... Oh.. My...


Wait.. Here's one more.. Is it too early in the morning to imagine him thusly? ;p mm mm mm mm mmmm.

umm.. Lydia.. love you madly, but you're really not a part of this little fantasy.. though I could work you in, I suppose..

But I digress.. It's time to get crackin on the Overnight Report. Please refresh this post at 6:00am BBT, and the first sections will magically appear before your eyes.


As you can see, this Overnight Report starts quite a bit earlier than most. I imagine most of us were away from the feeds yesterday, and there are some conversations from early in the day that need our attention.


11:48am
Feed 2
Adam & Porsche

Adam: Today's the 10th Anniversary of September 11th.
Porsche: mmm.. we should do a moment of silence later... like at 11:11 tonight.
Adam: At 9:11.
Porsche: That's what I mean.

**and they did...

CUT TO:
And this is weird..
Feed 1
11:48am
Adam & Rachel

Rachel: Are you excited to see Fara in 3 days?
Adam: You don't even believe..
Rachel: ahahaha
Adam: The dream last night was just.. so awesome.
Rachel: awwww.. I can imagine.. I'm like, seriously thinking about Brendon.. I can't wait.

Adam: Ya know, when she came in here (in his dream) and said she was planning a wedding, I thought she was planning your wedding.
Rachel: hahaha! Yes! I'd be ok with Fara planning my wedding. I would love for anyone to plan my wedding!
Adam: Well, if you take me to the Final 2, I'll make sure Tori plans your wedding.
Rachel: Yeah? You got a connection?
Adam: You saw. She came in here...
Rachel: Listen, before I can even make that decision, I've gotta win.
Adam: You will win.
Rachel: I really hope so.

Rachel: I've worked so hard this summer, and by the way, when you said that yesterday, I didn't say thank you, so thank you.
Adam: (looks at her quizically)
Rachel: You said that you would vote for me.. if it came down to it..
Adam: (grunts and nods)
Rachel: So thank you. But that doesn't mean that I'm doing that, obviously.. I haven't decided what I'm doing.
Adam: No, I hear ya.. Again, I think you've played a great game.
Rachel: Thanks.
Adam: You've battled..
Rachel: Up and down.
Adam: You've earned.. That's why I couldn't sleep last night.. I don't wanna bring you guys down, but I just know that I had an opportunity, and I let it slip through, and that's gonna take a little while to get over...
Rachel: yeah..
Adam: But you know what though?
Rachel: But you didn't let it slip through yet, Adam. There's still 3 days.
Adam: Right.
Rachel: Nobody's won the Final HoH yet and..
Adam: Nobody's gonna make that decision.
Rachel: Nobody has had to make that decision yet.
Adam: I still think.. You said Daniele's not gonna vote for you, but... if Daniele is really a fan of the show and really is a competitor, she should respect people that earned their way there.
Rachel: Yeah.

***As we'll learn later in the Overnight Report, Adam doesn't actually believe that Dani, Shelly or Kalia will vote for Rachel. I'm not sure about Kalia and Shelly, but I think Dani will, no matter who Rachel's sitting next to.

Rachel: I agree, but if it's me and you, Daniele wont vote for me, Shelly wont vote for me, and I don't know what Jeff and Jordan would do.. Brendon..
Adam: If you won it, I can't see why (sic) anyone can live with themselves voting for somebody out of spite, rather than who deserves it.
Rachel: Have you met Daniele? hehe.
Adam: That's what I'm saying.
Rachel: If it's me and Porsche, then you're 100% the deciding vote, cuz she would have Shelly, Daniele and Kalia, and then I would have Jeff, Jordan and Brendon.

***Again, I really don't think so.. but Adam's taking her at face value on this, and he's buying into it. We'll get a resultant Adam-o-logue because of this statement... Adam being the deciding vote will swirl in his head all day..

Rachel: If it's you and Porsche, I think you would beat her.

***Definitely. Because in evicting Rachel, boom - there's the 4 vet votes for Adam: Rachel, Brendon, Jeff, Jordan.

Rachel: ..because Jeff & Jordan wont vote for Porsche.. Brendon wont vote for Porsche, if she evict me..
Adam: Yeah, but if she wins..
Rachel: I would really have to think about who played a better game.
Adam: Right. Again, the decision is yours. It's not mine. I could just say please, please, please.. or I could also say please, please, please..
Rachel: If I were to win, I think you and Porsche both played a good game.. and like you said, all 3 of us saved ourselves in the end.
Adam: When we had to, yup.
Rachel: It's just.. leading up to that. I.. have been fighting the whole game.. No offense to you two.
**She speaks the truth.


CUT TO:
12:15pm BBT
Feed 1
Kitchen then Bathroom
Adam & Porsche

Throughout this conversation, Adam is tending to his hurt finger..

Adam: Well again, because I can't go down without a fight.. (half-heartedly) Newbies to the end?
Porsche: (smiles and a little laugh)

Porsche: Did you ask Rachel? Anything about that?
Adam: About what?
Porsche: If she would take you or anything?
Adam: I.. obviously.. said.. you won.. if you win, you get to decide.. and I told her how good of a game she's played. Just remember the journey we did this year, versus answering the phone.
Porsche: Yeah.
***Seriously? You want credit in the game for going through the audition process? Um. No. Denied.
Adam: I know I'm not in the position to say anything..
Porsche: Are you kidding? I would be groveling. What do you mean?
Adam: That's not me..
Porsche: No, I know.
Adam: And that's the point.
Porsche: I'm just saying, if I didn't win yesterday, I would be groveling.
Adam: If you didn't win yesterday, I would be taking you. Seriously. I'm not just saying that.

***Of course. You taking Porsche would have been your shot at the 500k. You might have lost Brendon and Rachel, but against Porsche, you'd definitely have Jeff, Jordan, Shelly.. I'm thinking Kalia and Dani would have gone Porsche's way in this scenario.

Adam: I know that if Jordan was here and it was me, you, Jordan, that would've been a lot harder.
Porsche: That was gonna be my question to you.. Like, if I had gone to jury, I was gonna be like, So Adam, I'm just curious.. If I would've won that first Endurance, and you and Jordan had gone on to Skill, and you had beaten her there, and you and me had gone on to questions, and... Would you have taken me? I don't know what I was gonna say..
Adam: See the problem with taking either Rachel or Jordan was..
Porsche: The boyfriend.
Adam: That's one vote you're guaranteed not to have.
Porsche: Yeah.
Adam: And that sucks.
Porsche: But you have a good chance of getting a Jeff/Jordan vote. I wont get their vote either way.
Adam: But if you take me, you'll get Daniele/Kalia.
Porsche: I still have Daniele/Kalia, over Rachel.

***I'm not so sure about that... I'm really not. We'll know for certain Wednesday night.. If Rachel even makes it to the Final 2..

Rachel comes into the bathroom, and BB calls Adam to the DR, likely so they can have a look at his hurt finger...

CUT TO:
12:22pm
Feed 1
Rachel & Porsche

Porsche tells Rachel what Adam said about "Answering a Phone Call," when he suggested that that's all the Vets had to do, and that the newbies process was so much more difficult, and that that should weigh into Porsche's decision.

We get palms for a few seconds, and when we return... The girls are about to start working on shirts to be given to fans on Finale night.. and they're talking about Adam.

Rachel: I understand where he's coming from, but by the same token, it took a lot for me to decide to come back.. and I've had to fight my heart out this entire game. And.. I don't know.. I'm not gonna even say anything.. You know where I stand.
Porsche: I know. And I was like, did you talk to Rachel? Did Rachel tell you anything? And he's all no..
Rachel: He said no?
Porsche: Yeah.. So I was like, ok.
Rachel: I wonder why he would say no.
Porsche: Probably cuz he's trying to do the newbie thing.. like campaign for it in the newbie way?

Rachel: He's obviously gonna campaign, and if he didn't, I would be like, you know.. he has to.. He's made it this far, of course he has to campaign.. But I'm just sayin'..
Porsche: Do they keep mentioning the dance to you?
Rachel: What dance?
Porsche: The kitchen dance... They keep mentioning it to me.

***In case you're wondering, I covered it: Final 2 Happy Dance - That and Another post with a lot of game talk are listed on Saturday's posts... It was important to me to keep Sunday focused on one thing only.

Rachel: Well, I'm not on a campaign trail against Adam, but I know what I'm gonna do, and
Porsche: And you know what I'm gonna do.
Rachel: Yeah, if I were to win, I know what I'm gonna do, and it's not anything against him..
Porsche: Yeah.
Rachel: It's not anything against anyone..


Rachel: I think you earned your spot. I think that if you win, you obviously earned it, if the jury votes for you. If you beat me, you beat me. If you don't, you don't.. You've earned your spot. I've said what I'm doing..

CUT TO:
7:37pm BBT
Feed 3
Adam
Hammock

Adam believes he has now come up with The Perfect Plan. Give it a listen on flashback - 7:37pm Feed 3 - and tell me what you think. I think it depends upon the girls not having thought through the votes, which I believe they have.


Adam: I got the perfect plan to get into the finals.


Adam: I knew it would take me a little bit of time to think about it, but they both have to take me to the finals. If they want to win $500,000, they have to take me. If they want $50,000, then they will take.. each other. One of them will win a half million, but I will decide who. And I will dangle that over their f*cking heads.

Adam: hahahahaha... I can finally play the role of manipulator... and if they want to take a chance and roll the dice, I’ll let them seal their own fate. (long pause) I am the deciding vote, or... I can convince the jury why they should vote for them, not me.

Adam: I want $500,000. I want $500,000 bad. But, I don’t need $500,000. $50,000 will take care of what I need to take care of in my immediate future. $500,000 will set them up to do exactly what they want to do. Porsche wants to take of her father... she wants to move to LA... she wants to get her career going... $500,000 will help a lot. $50,000 after taxes won’t do sh*t.

Adam: Rachel... wants a dream wedding and help pay for Brendon’s schooling. I can make that happen. Or I can take that away from her and give her enough for a decent wedding... maybe.. mm.. half a year of Brendon’s school, and then they’re back to... zero. So, if you take me, I will convince the jury to vote for them for the $500,000.

Adam: But, I cannot tell either one of them this until finale day... so I can get right in their heads... right when they expect it least... and make them panic, and make them freak out... not give them enough time to think it through.

Adam: Danielle, Kalia and Shelly will not vote for Rachel. Brendan, Jeff, Jordan will not vote for Porsche. I can tell the jury not to vote for me and give them the money. Or... whoever decides to kick me out the door... will make a $450,000 mistake. heh heh heh heh... Ah... sometimes in this house, the person with the most power is the person with the least amount of power.

Adam: Do you want to win $500,000, Or are you happy with 50,000? If you’re happy with 50,000, get rid of me. If you want 500,000, keep me. heh heh heh heh hehhh..


Adam: And if you don’t believe me... If you think I’m bluffing, just try me. Dangle $450,000 over their head, and you will see what people will do. Aaaahhhhh... but when to tell them this? I can’t tell them now. That’ll give them way too much time to think about it. You tell them hours before they have to make their decision. They’re gonna f*ckin' freak out. Heh heh heh heh...

Adam: Pit them against each other... Can’t hurt to try. Whose dreams do you want to come true? Yours or someone else's? I’m the one that can make that decision. Or... you can trust the person that's played the most honest game...

Adam lapses into silence for quite a while.. alternating between eyes open and closed.. If I had to guess, I'd say he's still formulating his plan.

CUT TO:
9:09pm BBT
QUAD
Adam & Porsche
(Rachel's in the DR)

***Skippy's an ass for calling Rachel in and keeping her in the Diary Room when they knew this would be happening. Breathe, Carolyn.

A Salute, a tribute and gratitude to the Heroes of September 11th... and a moment of silence...


CUT TO:
11:44pm BBT
Quad
Adam, Rachel & Porsche

Rachel has anxiety about leaving the house... They're talking whilst playing cards..

Rachel: It's not that I'm riled up, I just have so much anxiety. Do you not feel like that?
Adam: What do you mean?
Porsche: About leaving.
Adam: No. I said it before. I'm ready to get back to reality.

Rachel: I just feel like it's so weird.. Like, I can't imagine it.
Adam: You can't imagine not living in the house.
Rachel: I know. That's weird. That's a problem. I should have a doctor look at me.
Adam: You have such a connection to the house, especially after living here for 2 summers.. It feels comfortable. And it's not all you know, but it's a lot of what you know.
Rachel: Yeah.. I think I'm just feeling..
Adam: And also, you have so many question marks outside.. where you're gonna live.. what's your job gonna be.. At least in here, you know what's going on. Out there, there's too many question marks... and you're not sure.
Rachel: That's true. Very deep.
Porsche: Yeah.. that's true too.. I'm a little nervous about having to go back to reality.
Adam: I don't even know if I still had a job.. That's the only thing I'm nervous about..
Rachel: I just feel like.. I don't know..


CUT TO:
12:30am
Candy Room
Pillow Talk
Adam, Rachel and Porsche
The HGs finish up the night with a game of 20 questions... The game of the season..

At 8:10am BBT, Adam went outside for a smoke.. but no Adamologue.. I have high hopes he'll be a good lad and go back to sleep, so I can go work out without guilt.

8:22am Back to bed with Adam.. there's a good lad. :)

And this concludes the Overnight Report.






Permalink







44 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

LOL!!! Drool away, Lovely Caro, drool away!!!

Gooood morning! Wow this must be my earliest post for TOR ever!

Getting ready to start my new job, I'm excited and nervous!

Happy Monday everyone!!!

:-D

September 12, 2011 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

morning, jamijames! :) happy monday & happy new job to you!! congrats!!!!

i'm so glad i caught you before i dove into the flashbacks!

September 12, 2011 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you, sweetness! OHMYGOSH I went to follow @fitdish, and Carolyn, you look FANTASTICO!!!

Congratulations!!! I know your mom is UBER proud of you too! :-D

September 12, 2011 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Happy Monday Caro :D

Looking forward to your new blog,alot!!! Need to check and see how Sam is doing with recovery after his fall...only the best to him,along with speedy recovery prayers..

Good luck at new job jluvs!!!
Ok,have a great day today Caro xoxo

Good morning to Genie as well ;) xoxox

September 12, 2011 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks!!!! :0)

September 12, 2011 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. i'm diving in to flashback.. i'll publish more comments around 6am bbt.

September 12, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Good morning Carolyn. Thank goodness for the BBDish or I would be totally in the dark. I had surgery last Thursday so I haven't been around. I will be home recovering for the next 2 weeks. I was not too happy to learn that Rachel is taking Porsche to the final 2. I don't think Porsche deserves it after sleeping through the summer. And as much as I like Rachel now, I do hope she catches some flack over not taking Adam to the F2. It's not over till it's over though so there's still hope.

Jluvs, good luck on your new job!

September 12, 2011 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger April said...

Morning Carolyn!

I checked out and followed you at dishfit! You look fabulous darling!
I've been a controlled carber for about a year now and have lost 80 pounds.. so I'm excited to be a part of your new blog!

April :)

September 12, 2011 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger Meliza said...

I think the BB Wrap Party will start at 8:00 BB time. Survivor runs 1 1/2 hours, then so does BB.

September 12, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Dish!!

Good Morning Dishers!!

Congrats Jami!!

Moving off to read TOR ... is this really almost over? I am excited and sad all rolled up into one!!

Okay, be back later ... MWAH!!

September 12, 2011 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Meliza - The Wrap party is Thursday night, not Wednesday, and coverage begins at 7pm BBT.

September 12, 2011 at 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Caro! I just joined the fitdish blog and am following on twitter!
I've been here all summer, just not a big poster. lol I'm just 6 weeks into my new healthy way of eating, and have lost 16 lbs! I have 43 more to go! I haven't started any exercise program yet, but have been doing yard work! lol I plan on buying a bike in the next couple weeks! I haven't been on one in YEARS! I hope I rememeber how to ride! lol
thank you for being such an inspiration! and thanks too for keeping us all updated here on the dish with all the happenings in the house! lol
GO RACHAEL! (I can not believe I am sayiong that!!) LOL

September 12, 2011 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all my other BB Buddies...

Caro loved your 'Memorium'. I watched the 911 programs on tv last night with tears rolling down my face. So heartbreaking.

I want to ask everyone what they thought of Adam's statement to Rach a couple of days ago that if she didn't choose him to go to F2 if she wins that she definitely has his vote. Don't you think that was a kind of dumb statement because that vote will give her the 4th vote that she needs! No incentive for her to keep him if she wins!

I'm not so sure that's true either because in Adam's eyes if Por wins the final questions part (according to what Adam has been preaching all season) she will have his vote.

I agree with you Carolyn, I think Dani will vote for Rachel also.

Everyone have a great day.

September 12, 2011 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I really hope Rachel & Porsche intend to take each other to the Final 2.

It'd certainly be a lot more interesting to watch than the last time two women made it to the end together -- no offense to Maggie & Ivette, of course.

September 12, 2011 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Morning, Carolyn... Genie.... Fellow Dishers...

I don't remember Russell's abs being THAT amazing, *jealous*

Adam Adam Adam... can't blame a guy for trying I suppose. Part of me wonders if Porsche is pretending to have this deal with Rachel so she doesn't have to worry about a Rachel breakdown for an entire week... I just don't see how anyone would take Rachel to the end knowing full way that she is by far the toughest option to beat...

That being said, Porsche and Rachel seem to have full candor with one another about communications with Adam and neither really seem to want to hear him out... I am so befuddled over here! Ahhhhh....

One season in England's BB the winner of a regular season stayed in the house and immediately a cast of all stars entered for a completely new season.... AGP may want to consider doing that for us next year! :-)

September 12, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh I forgot, Carolyn, your post yesterday was very touching... it gave me goosebumps!

September 12, 2011 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@ShiShi

I think Adam is setting Rachel up for a psychological mind game... he is making her believe all week that her decision won't be tough, knowing full well that she THINKS (although I disagree) that he is the deciding vote between her a Porsche.

Last minute, he will tell her if she wins and she evicts him, she certainly lost his vote, and thus, the game. Taking him at least gives her hope at a win.

I think the reason he is doing this is he thinks with a clear head, Rachel will win part 3 of HOH. If he threatens her too soon, she may buckle under stress...

I'm not sure I am completely right, but I think in the end it is a ploy to get Rachel to take him. I do believe, however, that even if Rachel evicts him, he still really will vote for her. Telling her otherwise is just a way to make it to final 2.

September 12, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have followed your blog for about 4 seasons now and I love it. You stay real to the script of things with just the perfect amount of your personal opinion to it. I love how you monitor it and keep it clean. I never comment but wanted to say how much I agree with it being utterly ridiculous that BB called Rachel into DR during their 9-11 tribute. There's only 3 people left in the house nothing could have been more important at that moment than showing unity for our nation even in the BB house. It would have been a nice segment to show on finale night.

September 12, 2011 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I too stayed away from non 9/11 things yesterday. My 2 tweets for the whole day were 9/11 related.

I watched Heroes of the 88th floor on TLC & then the CBS special centered around the rookie fireman. It was amazing!

I'm with Caro...excluding Rach frm 9/11 tribute they did..if intentional was wrong. I think that trickles frm boss Les..and his wife Julie. :)

I dont think they are fans of Rachel...but favortism is wrong by all accounts.

September 12, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I think Adam's "Perfect Plan" is the "Perfect Plan of Failure"

Beyond the girls already sort of over whatever he has to say, Rachel and Porsche both have great weight with multiple jury members (Rachel with the vets and Porsche with Dani/Kalia)...

After Adam threatens, all Rachel would have to say to Porsche is "Adam is just one vote, evict me and that is 4 votes against you right there... so you choose, one vote or four?" Porsche can say the same thing to Rachel, "Adam is one vote, but evict me and you lose 3... which do you want?"

Sorry Adam, not a good idea at all....

September 12, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger _Claire_ said...

I'm more pessimistic than optomistic when I look at that picture of Adam and Porche doing the tribute and Rachel tucked away. Is this a foreboding of final 2 and Rachel ending up 7th juror? I sure hope I am way out on this one.

September 12, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Claire :) I really don't think so. If Porsche wins Part 3 and dumps Rachel, she guarantees herself 50k, because Rachel, Brendon, Jeff and Jordan will all vote for Adam to win the 500.. that's a guarantee.

Good morning, Stephen. :) YEah.. This plan is not his best work.. He just doesn't have evil manipulator genes. ;) Re - yesterday's post.. thank you. it was from the heart.

Good morning, Lezbionic :) I couldn't transcribe their tribute.. It is worth watching...

Good Morning, Apsalms374 :) Thank you very very much! :) I'm very glad you decided to comment today.

Good morning, earlybird! :) I agree - :)

Good morning, ShiShi! :) Thank you very much. :) In a Porsche/Rachel final 2, I think Dani and Shelly will both vote for Rachel... Kalia's quite possible too.. It just depends upon how much they've gotten over the sting.

September 12, 2011 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I think if I had any words of advice for Adam it would be this:

"If you wanted to win the prize you should have won one of those last 2 comps." Of course I would have an evil grin and a nasty little chuckle accompany this, like some of his last words to Jordon.

Then I would say, "By the way Adam, no favorite player vote for you."

Campaign away Adam. I would expect nothing less. But being mean, threatening and desperate is a very ugly look on you.

September 12, 2011 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Andrea :) Happy Monday!! :)

Good morning, Cindi! :) Thank you!

Good morning, April! :) Thank you very much!! :) Congrats to you!!!! That's AWESOME!

Good morning, Meliza :)

Good morning, Steph :) It's really almost over. :)

Good morning, KNytePrincess :) That's wonderful!! :) Congrats!! I'll see you over on @DishFit once I take a couple weeks to recover from BB! :)

September 12, 2011 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I'm off to get my cardio.. I'll notify via facebook and twitter when I'm back and posting.

Happy Monday!!!

MWAH!

September 12, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry-I forgot-Good Morning everyone.

Jordon told Rachel to take Adam to the final 2 if she is in the position to choose. That's what I would like to see. I don't think Dani or Kalia would vote for Adam over Rachel.


Besides, I never wanted Porsche in final 3 so I sure don't want her in final 2.

September 12, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow Dishers

Wow, just three more days, that's crazy. Seems like it just began. I don't think Adam's plan will work. It might on Porsche but I think she is okay with $50,000 and letting Rachel win. She's her Memphis.

September 12, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Rita Barron said...

Hi Carolyn ... only my second post but I couldn't let another moment go by without commenting on your post yesterday. As usual is was perfect.
I am also excited to hear about your new blog Fitdishy! I already bookmarked the page and HOPE I will be able to follow you on twitter although I am not twitter savvy.
You have saved my life on BB with your accurate posts and witty comments. For the record I am hoping for a Rachel/Adam F2! Rach definitely deserves the win this year as she has done a complete turnaround from her last season.
Have a beautiful day and thank you again for BBDish!

September 12, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Honeywoodu said...

Carolyn,
I loved your post for 911! Thank you so very much for it! I agree, we must all remember what happened that day! We must never forget it!

I really hope Rachel wins the second round and I hope the jury votes her to win because she has worked so hard the whole season to get to the end.

Rachel has earned the title
"Winner of Big Brother 13"!

I just joined the fitdish blog too! Maybe this will give me the motivation to loose weight too!

Great job, Carolyn! A Big Thank You
to All the Dishers!

Jan ;)

September 12, 2011 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Honeywoodu said...

Oh I forgot to mention this too!

I was very upset that Production called Rachel to the DR when they knew that they were all planning to do something to mark the 10th anniversery of 911!

It was something they planned to do together at 9:11PM! The DR call could have waited until after they did it! I am very Disappointed in the Production Crew! Shame on them!

Jan

September 12, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey caro. I need the link to bb fitdish. I want to join.. can you post it?

September 12, 2011 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger David B said...

LMP? Last Minute Plan? Go for it Adam....you just never know...

September 12, 2011 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TOR Carolyn...

September 12, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger glenda ransdell said...

thanks you guys for everything for all the up dates on big brother see you next year.....go rachel win it all i am you biggest fan...:-)

September 12, 2011 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got got again, lol

I know Adam is playing the game and I would like to see him Rachel in final 2 chairs, BUT this could back fire on him..Promising Porsche all the vote...if she is in final 2 chairs...I don't know...this has me worried..and that he promised not to say anything to Rachel...oh Adam what are you doing?

Pam

September 12, 2011 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

checked out @fitdish...you look wonderful..congratulations Carolyn!!! ;=)

September 12, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Happy Monday Carolyn; once again thx again for all the great updates this season. I have came back to your site for several years it is the best site out there in my opinion.

Adams plan is silly there no way anyone is going to give him the 500 K. Porsche slept all summer don't think they will give it to her either.

Rachel is the only one of the three of them that had work to stay in the house and win everything she could to be were she is today. Jeff and Jordan would vote for Rachel over Adam. Rachel really needs to win the third comp. I think she can do it.

That was not very nice of them to have Rachel in the DR yesterday when the other two did the 911 tribute.

September 12, 2011 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger davidby said...

is every one forget the eviction speech rachal said to dani? "" with all the name call ""B!**H ""that rachal said .. and straight up told dani not to vote for her.
dANI would be stupid to vote for rachel out of respect for the game
you ask for something bad you get it .
if porshe wins the final hoh she will have beat rachel in 3 event each girl played in where rachal would have only bet porshe in 2 events the 1 hoh and the pov of the porshe hoh .. who cares if rachal won week 3 porshe was safe and rachel 3 hoh porshe did not play
3to 2 if porshe win final hoh porshe should win over all

September 12, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger red said...

Why hasn't anyone told Rachel about Porshe putting Benefiber in Jordan's drink? That was unacceptable behavior far worsr that taking a stuffed animal

September 12, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thank you, Cindi and Steph! I had a great first day! It's an exicting job, working at the regional airport we cater to the military and millionaires. Lots of celebs come thru too, but I probably won't meet many, as they go directly from their private jets to waiting limos. Bill Cosby was there recently, they said he was super nice. :)

September 12, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger red said...

Far worse than taking a stuffed animal,IMO

September 12, 2011 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger trish said...

Big Brother Rules! I sure hope Rachel can pull off the big win. I'd like to see her be able to have that dream wedding. And I think she is the only one that deserves it. She fought her heart out all summer long. I think Adam will love a bacon scented candle and I am hoping I win too. Thanks for all your hard work all summer!

September 13, 2011 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Jen Kroll said...

ug! Adam is the worst. Anyone can win BUT him. He thinks way to much of himself.

September 13, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Kayleesmom said...

Hey Carolyn and other Dishers,

Thank you so much for your blogs all season. I just found this site this year, and I Love It!:) I will be checking out @fitdish, and I will follow. I am starting my diet back since I just had a baby. I am looking for to the future with you dishchics and will be a supporter for you!! Thanks for all you do!!!

September 13, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below