;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Big Brother 14 Cast Reveal Day: Pics, Bios, Video Interviews

Happy Big Brother 14 Cast Reveal Day!!  While we did get a sneak peak at the BB14 HGs yesterday in the videos and commercial in this post, today's the big official day, and we're very excited to present the cast to you!

As a reminder, in celebration of the 14th season of Big Brother, we're reimbursing 14 BB fans who get their feeds via the links here on BBDish! Click to Sign up for the Early Bird Special of the Live Feeds right here, then Click on the pic below, follow us, and hit Retweet for your chance!
The exclusive BB 14 HG interviews went live on Superpass at 9am BBT! Click here to get there, and check out all the new HGs for yourself!


In a series first, four of the most successful players in Big Brother history will return to play their own game -- for their own separate prize. Those vets will be revealed on premiere night, unless CBS decides to bump up that date and surprise the lot of us.. again.   But 1st, the 12 Pics and 11 Videos we've got!

My 1st impressions are included with each.  I'd love to hear yours in the comment section!


 Ashley Iocco, 26
Twitter: @AshleyIocco
Quote:  "I want to play the game honestly, but I'm willing to backstab later on, because I'm winning the 500k... I'm very good at reading people.. just the way your eyeballs are moving.. I plan on hypnotizing people with my eyeballs, so watch out.  I will definitely open pandora's box.  I'll be very good at competitions, because I've been training.  I am a huge BB fan.  I've been watching since season 1...  I don't like mosquitos, because they bite me! I taste sweet."
Weaknesses: Mean people.. I hope there's none of those people in the house.
Like Evel Dick. He scares me.
Fan of: Janelle.  ***We'll see how that works out.

Video:


Ashley gives off a likeable, but very ditzy vibe.  Remember the last time you wrote someone off because of that?? I do.   Live and learn.  She's a serial reality show applicant, arriving to the BB process via a casting director, after having been rejected from Eva Longorria's show.


 Danielle Murphree, 23, Nurse
Quotes: I love being a nurse, but people in the house will not know I'm a nurse.  I'm not relaying that bit of information.  I work with a lot of alzheimers patients, some schizo patients.. (**this should serve her well in the house)  I plan on floating in the beginning, playing more of a social game.. I'm gonna play slow in the beginning, but I'm deifnitely capable of making bold moves.  I'll target floaters after the 9 week mark.  Hopefully I'll leave here with good friends and people I really love.  I'm excited about the total experience.  If I needed to, I could definitely survive the whole time on slop.  I feel like I'll be good in the competitions.. I'm athletic.  I tend to get along better with men.  I don't like catty girls.  There's an excellent chance I'll cry in the house.. My weakenesses I'm concerned about - I'm afraid I'll be an emotional player.  I wear my heart on my sleeve with everything I do.  If I lose, it's because they saw me as a threat, or catty girls were out to get me.  I plan on playing an honest game as I can.  I'm gonna tell them I'm a kindergarten teacher.  I'm not gonna tell people I'm a nurse, because I don't want them to think I'm smart or ok financially.  I'm going to underplay my smarts, because I don't want to be seen as a threat.  I want everyone to think I'm not that smart or competitive.



Quotes: (cont'd) I have no idea how my family feels about me being on Big Brother, because I didn't tell them.. My mom and I have completely different personalities.. My parents met in the marine corps...  Once a marine, always a marine - very controlling.  I'm more like my dad - I feel like he'd love this show.. He'd be a total camera whore. I was a cheerleader all through highschool.. Growing up in ALabama has taught me southern ways, traditions and hospitality.  You don't need to judge anybody - everyone has different beliefs. (**love that)  I'm definitely a Southern Belle.  I don't want a showmance.  If I do become romatically involved with someone, it'll be because there are real feelings on my part.  I cannot stand cheaters or players or guys that are full of themselves.

On Comps: Danielle feels that she'll do very well in all the comps, with the possible exception of "comps where they throw paint in your face."

1st Impressions: She's a tv only, so all of her impressions about past houseguests are based on editing fallacies.. She's in for a surprise..  Why anyone would lie about being a nurse is completely beyond me. It's a poor choice.

 


Frank Eudy, 28, Unemployed, Son of Wrestler "Sid Vicious"
Quotes: My strategy for winning Big Brother is multi-layered.  I wanna set up a dream team alliance.  I want a Michael Jordan, a Larry Bird.. and I'll be running point like Magic.  I consider myself the head of my alliance, but you have to at least let the HoH think they're the head.  If you act like you have the power all the time, you could end up on the block. I'd like to be able to let other people win some of the time.. What I hope to gain from the BB experience is the experience itself.. Season 6 was the 1st time I've watched, and I've been hooked ever since.   I'm not a fan of floaters.  You don't have to win competitions, but you need to make strategic moves. I think I'll be good at both mental and physical competitions. I think I'd like to improve on the Superfan play. 
Favorite Players: BB10 Dan.  Chilltown.  Jeff & Jordan.
Least Favorite: People like Chima.  People who get into the house and act like they never wanted to be there from the beginning. They seemed like they didn't wanna be on the show.



1st Impressions: Frank trikes me as a smart, animated, honest guy who's very comfortable in an interview situation.  Very much a guy's guy.. Sports references galore.


Ian Terry, 21, Engineering Student at Tulane
Twitter:
Quotes: I started watching Big Brother when I was 10, in 2000.  BB2 is when I really started watching.  This is the 1st time I've applied.  I went to a casting call, and here I am.  I had the live feeds for BB12 and BB13.  I'm a pretty big fan of the program.  The most amazing thing about Dr. Will's game - he never won a single challenge.. I think I'll end of being a villain.  I'm gonna try to play as honest a game possible.  I really would like to play a genuine game, but lying just seems inevitable.  Floaters?  No.  I plan to pick an alliance early on.  I think any reality show winner has had an alliance.  Physical challenges - not my strong-suit, but mental challenges I should do well in.  If there's any challenge that requires memory, I'm in pretty good shape. I am single and looking, and I would like to find romance in the house, if possible.

Ian plans to keep his superfan status to himself. 
Faves: Dr. Will, Roddy from BB3, Jack from BB4.
Fears: Being eliminated on the first night.
Least Faves: Chima, Amber from BB8. 
My Take: Pretty Adorable Geek. If the BB10 Dan rumors are accurate, I can imagine a natural alliance happening there..





Jenn Arroyo, 37, Musician
Quotes: I plan on playing this game with a combination of honesty and a little bit of dirty work in the background.  I think a lot of people are going to judge me initially off of my looks, so the intimidation I am absolutely gonna twist in my favor.  I'm gonna lean back ever so slightly, and then pounce from there.  I have a pretty good time reading people.  I'm very physical.  I love to work out, to run, and I've got some smarts up in this noggin.  When It comes to comps, I think it would be in my favor every now and then, to lose one.  I think that would work to my advantage, but I have to play that by feeling.  I'm concerned about slop,. but I think I'll be alright.  It's not the end of the world.  I have an easier time making friends with guys, but all of my female friends are amazing. I believe some women just tend to be catty at first... I have no trouble expressing my emotion.. I'm a sensitive soul.  My biggest worry is someone who is snotty, never worked a day in their life.  Messy people don't trouble me.  I'm not a smoker, and I can probably drink you under the table.  I'll miss my own home cooking.  I'm a sucker for a great sandwich..  really great Mexican food.  I would love to cook in the house.  I wanna make sure my hair looks nice - It's the only girly part about me.  They better have that flat iron in the house.  As a musician, not being able to play and record my thoughts is going to be brutal..  but 3 months out of my life, to make things better for my family, it doesn't seem like a big sacrifice.


I am absolutely single.. If there's a pretty lady to spend time with, I'm game. I know I have to be careful, because I could be a sucker for a pretty lady from time to time.  I like lookin' at the menu, but we'll see if I touch.  I believe everyone will be a strong personality, so we'll see... The thing I worry about most in the BB house is actually circumstances outside the house.. with regard to family... real life outside of the Big Brother house.  I'm not worried about life inside the house. (regarding a couple of tatts on her chest) Every day I look in the mirror, I remember to have some faith and hope.  I don't forget it.  Hopefully you wont forget it either.

1st Impression: I was taken aback by her look, but from the very first moment she opened her mouth... Loving her! Absolutely Loving her!  (kinda reminds me of a guy I know - yeah, I'm talking about you) She's open, entertaining, smart and down to earth.  I hope the other HGs don't pettily ostracize her for her look. 




Jodi Rollins, 42, Newlywed, Stepmom of 5!
Twitter: JodisBox
Quotes: I was blubbering like an idiot last night, but they all support me, so I'm here to fight the good fight. There will be no showmance, period.  I'm madly in love with my husband. I would never do that to him.  I plan on being a hero.  That doesn't mean I wont tell a fib or 2, manipulate a person or 2... The word floating should be swapped for irrelevant.  That means people make decisions for you and about you.. I do not and will not accept being seen as a floater, ever! I like strong women who are confident. The type of man I don't get along with is someone who's opinionated and extremely talkative, because we're too similar and we just clash. 
Weakness: I think I could be my biggest weakness. I need to hold myself back.
Dislikes: Shannon, the girl who put the toothbrush in the toilet.  Amy from Amy and Marcellus. In a weird way, I liked BB8 Jen.  Moving forward.. I'm not a Jeff or Jordan fan.. and Russell, yuck.  And Rachel?  She just rubbed me the wrong way.
Likes: Cassie.  Dominic - he was fun and funny.  I liked Dani... as a brunette. Last year I thought she was awesome.

Quotes: (cont'd) A twist that would throw me off?  An All woman house! It would be nice to make life-long friends, but not a requirement.  I'm looking forward to the silly time.
Feeds: Jodi is a serious feeds watcher.  I've watched every single season.. I read the blogs (but apparently not the right one).. And now I'm going to live it.  I love the feeds.  I really do.  I love the flashback feature.  That people will tell you exactly where to go to see who did what, and you can just click - the coolest!

1st Impression - I'm digging her. 42, athletic, smart, big fan.. My prayer - she'll breathe every once in a while during conversations.



***If you're wondering what happened to Mike the Sailing Instructor from the Commercial we saw yesterday, I don't know yet..  But I'm told Joe the Chef is his replacement. There is no official interview video for Joe, but there's plenty of video available on youtube.

Yumm.. Talk Salmon to Me...
No one's losing weight in the BB14 house!  Not if he has anything to say about it.  Many of the videos lean towards the over-animated, but this one's quite a bit calmer.  Here's the youtube channel: MadLoveCooking

Name: Joe Arvin
Age: 41
Hometown: Lexington, Ky. (living in Schererville, Ind.)
Occupation: Chef
Three adjectives that describe you: Leader, performer and entertainer.
Favorite Activities: Watching my kids play sports, compete and see them have that drive to win.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: It will be hard to have everyday, every minute, every second of my life on the air. I think at times I will want to crawl into a hole and hide.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” I plan to use my cooking skills to help get me to the end. Every one loves to eat, never get rid of the cook!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My favorites were Chicken George, because he was able to move around undetected for much of the time, and Will, who won by acting like he was crazy. Come on that’s talent.
What are you afraid of: I am not a big fan of being alone. I love to have people around me at all times. It comforts me. It makes me happy. I would also say heights. I get upset and dizzy.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Never giving up, my will to win and being a mentor to my kids.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Inspire, dream, cook. That’s how you become GREAT!
What would you take into the house and why:A football to remind me everyday that it’s a game and I will win.  A cookbook since I’m always studying my art and a family photo because I never forget where I come from and who I am fighting for.

1st Impression:  He cooks, he's 41 and he loves his kids.. I'm looking forward to finding out more about him, and I'm thrilled there are a few over 35s in the house! :)


JoJo Spatafora, 26, Promotional Model
Quotes: We get paid to smile, take pictures with people and look hot. Easy, fun, I love it.  On Big Brother 14, I wanna be a little bit of a hero, but more of a villain for you guys.  If I could float a little to get half way through... maybe I'll surprise myself, maybe I'll surprise you guys.  How could you not open Pandora's Box?!  I hope they don't do like a love match making thing.. or bring back someone from my past.. but it might be fun.  I am a new Big Brother fan, but I'm like obsessed and a quick fan.  Started watching it a few months ago, and I see why you guys are obsessed.  Out of all the seasons, and I'm sure you're gonna agree with me, Evel Dick, season 8, amazing.. Rachel has a great game, but her attitude sucks.  Who could mess up my game?  I guess Rachel.  Re Slop: I know I'm little, but I love to eat.  One day without eating food would suck.  Hopefully I wont be on any slop.  At the physical part, I might surprise myself.  At the mental part?  I think I'll be better at the social game.  I'm definitely single.. not really ready to mingle.. I prefer men, but if I had to make out with a girl to further my game, just make out, I would.

***I wonder if she'll hit on Jenn when she wins HoH... I'm betting that's a yes.


Video Clip:

Quotes: (cont'd) I come from a very old school Italian family, and I'm concerned they'll be disappointed in me...  I'm far from perfect.  I've made mistakes.  Hopefully I can redeem myself for all the hell I've put them through.  If I win the 500,000 dollars, I'm definitely gonna help my family.  Plus it'd be great for the underdog of the family to bring home the big prize.. and 10,000 dollar boobies.  Not that big.  Just one cup size.
On tv shows: I'm a huge reality fan.. The bachelor is too classy for me.

**oh dear.

1st Impressions: Truth, my 1st impressions are deeply colored by an insider text I received, and I'd be breaking my own rules before season even starts to share that.



Kara Monaco, 29, Model & Former Playmate of the Year
Twitter: @KaraMonaco
Quotes: I am gonna tell people I was a model, but I'm not gonna tell them I was a former Playmate of the Year.  I don't even want to say I'm kinda successful.  I started watching during season 7, and I've seen every episode since.  If I win, I want to give most of the money to my mom.. She's a single mom...  My mom will probably watch the live feeds around the clock.  I hope I make them proud.  I want to play hard, win a lot of competitions.  I think my memory will help..  Sometimes to get ahead, you have to make big game moves, and sometimes you have to stab people in the back.  I think I'll do well at the physical and the mental competitions.  I don't wanna be on slop.  I don't wanna lose weight, and I donb't want slop brain.  I need food to sustain me and keep me going.  I describe myself as loyal.. to a fault sometimes. I'll try to be as loyal as I can be, but it is Big Brother.  I'd like to form a friendship first.  I don't think starting alliances early is a good thing.  I'm gonna try not to cry, but I'm sure I will at least a couple times. I feel like I'm nice.  Maybe I'm not cut throat enough.  I'll let other people scream at each other. 


Dislikes: Keith, Lydia.. just didn't like their game.
Quotes: (cont'd) I'm up for a showmance.. maybe if I found a Jeff kind of guy.  As far as game, I'd love to see Evel Dick walk in the house.  As far as veterans, I feel like we should kick them out first.  Please don't bring Rachel back.. I'm kind of wondering.. I think it's gonna be a lot of houseguests, and I think they might have us play in pairs or groups. I feel like I'm entering The Hunger Games. 
1st Impression: She seems a smart woman who knows the game, but she's never seen the live feeds, so she's in for a surprise..  Still, Very likeable..I didn't expect to like her, but I really do.  I love it when a person can surprise me.



Shane Meaney, 26, House Flipper
Quotes: I'm not gonna tell them I'm a house flipper.  I don't think they need to know I'm a risk taker and that I manage money.  I was also Bachelor 2010 in Cosmo magazine, and they don't need to know that.  I'm gonna start off playing the nice guy, and see what happens from there.  I compare myself to Hayden and Brendon and Jeff.. You gotta be careful who you make an alliance with.. I have terrible short term memory.. I generally tend to make friends with women first, but I don't have a problem making friends with guys.  It's a fat chance I'm gonna cry.. maybe if a girl breaks my heart. I'm a sucker for love, and if I do fall for a girl, she might throw me under the bus...
Factoids: He has 1 sister and the 2 of them live together.  His dad's in a rock band. He graduated with a 3.8 in pre-med, and for financial reasons, he didn't continue his education. 
Dislikes: Evel Dick.  I'm gonna try to associate myself with good, caring people.  Shane also dislikes when females are overly chatty.


Video Still:  Hello, eye candy. Nice to meet ya.  We'll see your abs by the jacuzzi.
Quotes: (cont'd) I want you guys to fall in love with me, I want the guys to wanna be me, and I want the girls to wanna be with me, so uh..  If I win... My goal is to open a Special Olympics Training Camp.  My weaknesses are blondes and southern belles.  I'm all up for a showmance.  Hopefully my mom isn't watching that night.

1st Impression: He's a bit hard to read in an interview situation..I like his words, but I don't feel anything behind them.





Wil Heuser, 24, Freelance Marketing Consultant
Quotes: I'm a creative director. When It comes to telling the HGs about my career and what I do.. I'm gonna downgrade it a little bit.  I haven't decided if I want to be a hero or a villain.. I'm gonna try to play as clean as I can. I think there's a fine line.  You can make it interesting without hurting people's feelings.  You can't trust one thing people say in this house.  I will definitely not be a floater.  It's boring, and I'm not boring.  Hopefully I win more vetoes than HoH.  I think when it comes to the physical, I have an advantage.  I'm a triathlete.  The meatheads are gonna be the first to fall.  Social, I'm also good.  I know how to work a cocktail party.  The parallels I see between triathlons and Big Brother: keep your head in the game and never get too cocky.  My memory.. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.  Hopefully it wont fail me.

Video Still:
Quotes: (cont'd)  If there comes a point where I have to backstab a friend in this game, I will do it.  Everyone is competing for the money.  Everyone is competing to win.  You have to remember that.  If it's something that's seriously gonna hurt someone for life, I won't do it.  When it comes to friends, I'm all over the board.. I have guys and girls, gay, straight.  Just as long as you don't get caught up in the drama, you'll be fine with me.  I don't get along with really girly girls, jocks and scary priests.  I'm an extrovert.  I like my alone time.  I've been on my own since I was 16.  I'm trying to look at this like summer camp.  I am the shoulder to cry on... and then I'll cry with them.  My gitcha factors are gonna be my emotions.. not knowing what's going on with my family.  I'm very close with my mom and dad, and my older brother Chip.  I'm hoping so much to do my family proud.  My parents are gonna be watching.  If I won that 500k, I'd pay off some debt, give back to the community, and diamonds.. :)  I think The Exorcist is the funniest movie ever made.  I am a Real Housewives addict.  Any time there's weave pulling and diamonds, I'm there.
Showmance: He's game for one, and hoping there'll be another gay guy in the house just for him, however, just one, "'cause there's only one queen in this house, and it's me, bitches..  "
Big Brother People: The one HG I feel most connected to is from last season - Cassie. Also a big fan of Rennie..
Factoids: He was in the limelight as a child, performing music, but he doesn't want any of the HGs to know.  He has crazy curly hair, and is hoping for a flat iron in the house.
1st Impressions:  I'm enjoying him..  I'm interested to see how he plays the game.



Willie Hantz, 34, Tankerman
Quote: I do not like to read.  I barely can read.  My strategy for winning Big Brother this year is gonna be for as many people to hate each other as possible, without them knowing that it's gonna be me that's causing them to hate each other.  There are gonna be people that hate me after the show - I can promise you that.  The more misery I can cause the house, the better.  The chance of me yellin' at someone in the Big Brother house is 100%.  What's gonna annoy me is people playin' scared and cryin'. When someone says something to me that bothers me, I'm gonna tell them about it, and that'll be my downfall. 

1st Impression: Hantz family meets Big Brother.  Big Brother meets Hantz family. On the one hand, it sounds like he's all about playing Russell's Survivor game, but I'm not so sure.. Time will tell.


Quotes: (cont'd) What I would do with the money is probably blow a lot of it.  My favorite player is Dani Donato.  What I've learned from watching previous season is watch what you say.  I'd love to see Rachel in the house.  I want people to be causing chaos in the house... so she'd be perfect.

Last but not least.. about the returning HGs.

Big Brother Executive Producer Allison Grodner said in an interview with TVGuide, "It's not people from last season." That should count out Rachel, Daniele, Jeff and Dick from the graphic CBS put up on their site this evening.

I'll go on record and say I believe it's Boogie, Dan and Janelle.  Boogie - because I must've done something bad in another life.  Dan - because he's suddenly popped back up on the BB scene in the last couple months after going completely awol for years.. and Janelle.. because although she's been in 2 seasons, 6 and allstars, there's just so much buzz from good sources, I can't tune it out anymore.


As for the 4th,  I'd lean toward Natalie since she made it the farthest on her last go-around, but production loves Britney,  and she's also a much more popular choice with the fans, soooo... and then there's Renny who also made it quite far, and would add quite a fun dynamic to the house... so who knows?  But Britney's probably the 4th.  Blonde to Brunette balance be damned.

Of the other options listed, Howie, Will, Jessie and Kaysar have all already played twice.  That leaves Renny, Ragan, Natalie, Enzo and Britney as the more viable choices.. I don't think it's Enzo or Ragan, only because that would upset the male/female balance.
 
Apologies if this is less than coherent, I've been up and seriously at it since 5am eastern.

If you'd like to vote in the opinion poll, Here's the link: Click Every day leading up to the premiere, they'll tell us which of the HouseGuests are not returning.

They're not asking us to vote anyone in, but rather to guess who is already in.

 ~*~
And that's all she wrote! I hope you're all enjoying the 1st impression interviews on Superpass. They look like a great crew!  Keep in mind that who the HGs represent to us in the interviews is so rarely who they become when they enter the house... or after they've been in there under the pressure for a few minutes.

The Early Bird Special on the Live Feeds ends July 11th.  I hope you'll take advantage of the deal soon! :)  Do give yourself ample time to get everything set up and working properly on your computer or idevice.








Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass!









Permalink







91 Comments:

Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Woohooo, purchased my live feed from your link. Cannot wait until next week!!! I'm hoping this is the best season yet!!!

July 5, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Woohooo! I've purchased my live feeds from your link. I can't wait until next week!! I'm hoping this is the best season yet!!!

July 5, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Can you tell who purchases the feeds thru you? When I purchased mine I clicked on your link but I ended up in loop of craziness & I don't know for sure if you got credit for me.

July 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

My biggest fear every summer is that you are not going to blog... I am SO glad you do what you do for us! I just got signed up for the feeds, from your link... let the good times begin!

Happy meet the houseguests day!!! woo hoo!

July 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thx Carolyn for the update. I purchased my live feeds from your link the other day. Can hardly wait for all the fun to start again.

July 5, 2012 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Lulu!! :) Thank you very much!! :) Meeee tooo!!!!

Hiya Cris! :) Thank you! Fingers crossed it worked out fine! :)

Hi Melissa! :) Thank you so much for saying that. So sweet!!!!!!!

July 5, 2012 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sherri! :) Thank you very much!! :) Me too!! refresh refresh refresh...

July 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor...


Blueeee...


Where are youuuuuu???

July 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Obsessively Refreshing!! lol Also have the Superpass up waiting for it to start. Super excited for this season.

July 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger BeeBee said...

I signed up for the live feeds from your link. I can't wait!!

July 5, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger BeeBee said...

II signed up for the live feeds with your link. I can't wait!!

July 5, 2012 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Woohooo. Hi Caro and all. Here is to a great season with you all (((Hugs))))

July 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Hi Caro and all, here is to another great season here with you all. Thanks again Caro for another tedious summer of blogging for us and directing us that do get a lil sleep to FB moments. Hope your chair and back are still holding up nicely!!! (((hugs)))

July 5, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

I am SO excited to be back guys! Just got the live feeds (through your site of course) and I AM READY!!!!!!!!!

July 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

More and more I am thinking all or most of the houseguests have family members with ties to reality tv of some sort.

This is so fun. I already want to cut Frank's hair or brush it! LOL

July 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I'm wondering if casting a Hantz was to make us believe he would be evil, like they did on Survivor with Russell's nephew. Well Survivor watchers know how that turned out...should be very interesting :) Ack I'm so excited it's BB time!! Thankfully I am working alot this week, it will make the time go faster!!! Now that I am settled into my new home (I purchased last summer) I will have much more time to hang in the comments section. Wish I could view my live feeds at work, but probably for the best that I can't...need the job for the mortgage lol
Have a great day Carolyn and Dishers!!!!

July 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo, am I the only one who thinks Willie might be related to Survivor's Russell Hantz? They are both from Louisiana.

Also, I'm so excited for another summer off BB and BBDish to commence! I work night shift and miss most of the action on the live feeds. Thanks for all you do!!

July 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger tiahz said...

Has anyone seen Wills videos on youtube?? They are hysterical!! Espically his Countess Luann impersonations from The Real Housewives Of New York. He's going to be soooo much fun to watch!!!

July 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Ashley,
Please, please be different than your interview. #annoying #NOTSnowWhite

Kara seems cool but the "A good person needs to win" stuff has to go.

Ian....is he a disher? anyone know??

July 5, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ugh only 12 plus the 4 mentors. i thought it was most houseguest ever. and since the mentors count as part of the houseguest I'm guessing they'll get to join the game halfway through.

July 5, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger CINDY "SAID" said...

I want to get the feeds but it says it will bill me every 3 months, but BB is over in 3 months and they do not need to bill me, it doesn't make sense and I don't know if I should get them if I'm going to have to go through a hassle to get out of it.

July 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I just watched the Willie Hantz interview clip you posted. I actually really liked him. However, I hated season 10 Dan when I saw his interview and ended up loving him so I know that first impressions aren't always what they seem.

July 5, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger cheley said...

There will be 4 returning houseguests... CBS has confirmed that already on their own site. Also, what happened to a Mike I think a sailing instructor or something like that from the commercial? Hmmmm...

July 5, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger cheley said...

Ok you just updated about Joe being his replacement on the site... :) Thanks!

July 5, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much Carolyn for all your hard work! Just signed up for the feeds again through you. Looking forward to the first year watching on a laptop. No more numb butt sitting at my computer desk watching the feeds!

July 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

Since BB said they get to play their OWN game, is it safe to assume the four players are indeed NOT mentors? Thoughts?

With that said, yes Willie is a Hantz! Pictures of him with Russel were on Twitter. They are brothers I believe. Willie is realllllllllllly cute and he is going to be SUPER fun to watch, I agree! I'm a huge Russel fan so I can't wait! I hope he learned both good and bad from Russel!

The one thing I'm hoping for this season? is that they ALL know what a FLOATER truly is and they don't just go throwing that term around loosely in the first and second weeks. Nothing annoys me more LOL

July 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Hey Carolyn! Just wanted to pop in and say HEY! Watching the interviews as I type. Of course, got the feeds from your link and cannot wait to see what past 4 HG's will enter! Can't wait til next week!!

July 5, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Jojo, I like her so far. Nothing really stands out about her for me yet.


Shane, has BB told you this is "Shirtless Shane" Season? :) Please stop reminding me of Brendon though. I have high hopes for you to be my eye candy this season. You're a BB Virgin ...you have some surprises coming your way. LOL

Wil, or Mr Blonde Lawon as I think of him. I really like his blend of craziness mixed with moments of normalness in the interview I saw. LOL He shaved his butt for us! I love him!

Danielle, You're a nurse but you're gonna lie and say you're a teacher? Did I misunderstand that? What is the point?? Other than that she seems pretty likeable.

Jenn, Spicy! I don't think she's like Lydia other than tats. I like her so far.

July 5, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger cheley said...

Doing a little research on the chef Joe, he has his own internet cooking show called mad love cooking.. google it. :)

July 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

I love all the fresh new faces and I could not wait until today after I heard this was HG reveal day. My feed sub was got through your link of course like I do every season. This season looks like it will be goooood ;)

July 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Frank looks WAAAAY older than 27 in his interview and I didn't really like him.

LOVE Jodi, but not sure she will do well. Hope I'm wrong.

July 5, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Willy, did I really just hear you call a woman a c*nt? You may have lost me right there. You have a lot of work ahead of you as far as Im concerned.

July 5, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Just, yay!

July 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Just, yay!

July 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I'm strangely attracted to Willie Hantz...oh boy!!

July 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Gah! Cannot wait!

July 5, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Hello ALL! I am so excited! Thank you for providing us with a great new season updates, feeds, etc.!! Love ya!

Initial reactions to cast:

Willie Hantz - Not sure yet - The name has feelings already with it - I LOVED Russell, his nephew - was a dufus. So a lot of expections there.

JoJo - reminds me of Jen - didn't like (BB8)

Kara - OK so far, centerfold - whatever

Shane - YUCK! I agree with your impression - he is putting on a show. Didn't finish interview.

Ashley - Trouble, Rachel laugh! Oh No!

Ian - Naive, but funny

Jodi - hmmmm? Her attitude kind of reminds me of a previous guest

Danielle - a "good" girl

Jenn - Lydia on the outside, but not on the inside

Wil - different

Joe - No interview, yet?

Frank - somewhat naive, we will see, seems younger than he is.

Looking forward to re-evaluating my impressions!

July 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Raechel said...

Shane is handsome but looks older than 26. I'm not real happy with CBS I'm over the Hantz family but atleast is he is the best looking one.

July 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

My New Year's Resolution was to participate more on this blog, lol. I am here everyday during the season, why not throw in my 2 cents with you all.

I am looking foward to this season. Kinda glad there is a Hantz on the show. Hope he is like his brother, not his nephew! (I like the trouble makers that stir the pot)!

July 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

"1st Impressions: Truth, my 1st impressions are deeply colored by an insider text I received, and I'd be breaking my own rules before season even starts to share that."

Does this mean come next Thursday you will tell us? ;)


Also-- PEOPLE, you need to get the feeds. Even with C transcribing you are only getting half of it. You can't hear the tone of HG's voice or see their body language. Just get the feeds. Its only $10 a month :)

July 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Carolyn and all my other BB buddies. Looks like another good year..can't wait.

July 5, 2012 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

(sneaks in) Heeeeey ya'll :) Kisses t'Carolyn!

Hurray for cast reveals! I actually love Willy Hantz... Hoping he lives up to the Hantz hype, and plays something in between Russel and his nephew. He's very comfortable in his own skin, and that usually makes for good watching. :) AND it seems he knows the game. Definite plus. :)

Back to watching for me. Hee.

FYI - Still working full time in uber stressful Retail situations, so won't be blogging much if at all. :( But I'll be around, lurking in the shadows, hiding under the bed, terrorizing your dreams... :P

July 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya Caro!! Not gonna make any decisions yet, however I do know already not feeling the love for Hanz! I still have the feeds from last season, but I probably won't be able to watch much since I am now a professional person! lol. Yes I am working! I work for System of Care in Arkansas. Thanks for the update and for keep us informed yet another season!!!

July 5, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Ready. Ready ready ready

July 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thoughts on Kara: seems too sweet for the game. Usually those who say they will stand up for themselves.... don't. Bet she's crying within a week. I dunno. She's too.... yeah. Too.

Jenn - L.O.V.E. Her looks don't put me off at all, in fact I was drawn to her picture off the bat. Ya'll know me, I'm not a fan of the perfect people. hee. She's comfortable in her skin, she's a badass, and I think I'm in love. Hee. :) She is a guys girl, like I am. Yeah. I just wanna be her friend. Can I? hook me up? :)

July 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

JoJo... eh. Mixed feelings on her. She seems to be trying to hard, trying too much to be a stereotype. I dunno. We'll see.

Wil - *L* he alternately annoyed and amused me. If he lives up to his interview, he'll be fun to watch.

Ashley - mobile spray tan? really? Oy. Snow White alliance? Family alliance? Dear lord, she's gonna get eaten alive. Couldnt even finish watching this one. Maybe it got better. But I moved on anyway.

July 5, 2012 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Ugh, Willie is cute....but I wrote him off as soon as I read Hantz! I was not a Russell fan. Boo!

July 5, 2012 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ian - Superfan alert! He's an adorable little nerd, isn't he? I fear for his social game, though think if they let him work the mental for very long he could prove worth watching. Hopefully he's more Chicken George than say... Ronnie. Heh.

Jodi - definitely opinionated, and not sure that's going to work in her favor. She does seem to know herself well, but not sure this is gonna help her because she's so outspoken.

Shane - Aw, isn't he pretty.. yeah. that's about it. blahblahblah take off your shirt.. :P

Frank - Superfan, who wants a dreamteam. He's gonna be fun to watch I think.. sports guy, a guys guy, and I wanna play with his hair.. hee.

Think that's all of em so far - seems like an intereting mix, can't want to see who they're bringing back! :)

July 5, 2012 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ah, Danielle... the southern belle. She seems sweet.. and might just get eaten alive.

And Joe - nothing on him really yet. Hello last minute substitution!

July 5, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiiii Everyone!!!!

Today feels like something between baptism by fire and a marathon!

Welcome back to Big Brother!! Yowza!

OK.. I'm gonna finish up with the last 2 interviews, then.. um.. collapse! :) hehehe

July 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Should be interesting with all these different people. Gotta hope Joe is a good one since he is repping the Hoosier State!

July 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Caro! {{hugs}} I know I tend to not be around on the off-season, but I gotta sleep sometime, right? and you know it's not July-September! What an interesting bunch. It's so hard to read them this soon. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I am scared about the returning HGs. I am not happy about it, either. Can't we just have some new people? I think it's a ratings game (duh, I KNOW it is) Does CBS fear people will stop watching if it's all newbies? I was cheering for "our" Ilissa to be on this season, but we know she's a fighter ,so hopefully BB15!!

July 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jenn Arroyo reinds me alot like crazy james.. Wonder what ever happened to hom-does anyome know?? I used to follow him then life happened,and I lost touch eith quite a few people....

July 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Michelle!!!! *waves*

July 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger shan harding said...

I like Wil so far but I do not like Will at all.

July 5, 2012 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger shan harding said...

I apologize if this is a repeat.
I like Will but I do not like Will. I also was not a fan of Russell.
Can't wait for new season!

July 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

been working all day time to catch up on the hg interviews

July 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello all!!!

First I have a questions .... Can I get feeds on my iPad cuz my computer crapped out yesterday. I'm so mad cuz im a feeder have been since season 6 and I can't imagine being just a tv viewer I'm soooooooo upset.

Ok next I hope the hantz guy gets booted quick!!!! Hated his bro and nephew. I'm sick of this family!

July 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I get feeds on my iPad? I'm a long and loyal feeder but yesterday my computer crapped out so I'm super sad and hoping I can get feeds on iPad.

I'm not loving that the hantz family has another one on reality tv GAG ME! I'm way over this family and hope he's gone quick!

July 5, 2012 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Great synop! Thank you!

Willie gives me the willies.

July 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

OMG, I wish I was working so I could purchase the feeds this year. But until I have a job and steady income, I have to be responsible with my money. But Carolyn, I'm gonna be faithfully addicted to your site. Can I come stay with you this summer? I'll update while you take breaks. LOL

July 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

Hey Carolyn! Hey everybody! I am so excited about BB. It sure is a great way to beat the heat. I am so not good at first impressions. I change my mind about who my favorite is every day. If Dan comes back into the house, though, I would be in heaven.

July 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger The SOS Gift Market said...

I just got the feeds through you again this year, I can't wait! Thanks for sharing all the exciting info.

July 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Danielle: hates catty people, would love to see britney. lol

July 5, 2012 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh Goddess of the Dish ... thank you for keeping us up to date ... I do not normally watch the preseason interviews, I don't really know why ... I am really excited for a new season ... I have been consumed with life stuff, so I don't even know about the mentors ... what that means and really, we will have to see previous HG's?

Since my SuperPass subscription is still active, I will be donating!!! Gotta keep you going ...

MWAH!

July 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Meadow'sMommy said...

I really don't think Dan will be a returning HG, He just posted to Twitter 45 minutes ago.....
I sure hope Natalie isn't returning, My ears can't take another season of her eating =/

July 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger StaceyC said...

What about Keesha? I would love to see her come back.. Or Eric, or Jessica. Looking forward to an awesome summer!

July 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

From the little research i did:

Rachel (as well as Brendon) have a charity event in LATE July (around July 23 to the 35th i think). She ALSO has her own reality show she's shooting with Richard Hatch (again i found this out on another blog site), she was there on Media Day (with Brendon) AND we all know she did the Rumor Mill for Superpass.. so i can't see her coming back because of all of this. It wouldn't be right to have somebody in the house on Media Day on this season.

Your correct Carolyn. Dan got married a few years back. I recently saw pictures of him at Memphis' wedding on another blog site.

Boogie i'm happy about because i'm a Chilltown fan but you KNOW they asked WILL before they asked Boogie

And i have Enzo on my Facebook..i clicked on his account and it said he deactivated his account..hmm

July 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger StaceyC said...

I didn't realize that they already and given us the choices as to who may be returning..

July 5, 2012 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I still need to watch the videos and read the bios which I'm about to do. Dick just tweeted me and said he is not one of the returning HGs.

See the tweet here: https://twitter.com/EvelDick/status/221079340371292160

K, Now i get to make some tea and watch all the videos. Could pee from excitement.

July 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley and JoJo. I nominate to go on the block first.. Woo! Hoo!

July 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Enzo deleted his Facebook a long time ago and I can't really see him going back because he has some personal stuff going on right now.

I liked Britney so I wouldn't mind her but Natalie....ugh!

July 5, 2012 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to see Britney back!

July 6, 2012 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger BBFan2002 said...

I really hope one of them is Ragan!!! Please no: Britney, Natalie, Mike-Boogie or Will, no former winners please, its unfair :( Anyone else I am happy with!

July 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

So much to do, trying to remember all the steps to get set back up for BB. Got my Early Bird Special, through here of course, so now I'm ready.

Now to see who these hamsters are. I haven't read anything yet, but while scrolling down noticed former HGs, I really wish there weren't any. I'll save judgement until I read what's going on and see the first episode.

Summer is back, BB is back and BBDish is back! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Before I forget, I retweeted under my DaletheSim twitter Handle. You guys can follow if you want but I don't tweet much, I retweet and rant about Sims Social games not being as good as the real Sims games :P

July 6, 2012 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really hope one of the previous season returners is NOT Boogie or Natalie.

And even though I love Janelle, I think two times on Big Brother should be the limit. I'm really not liking this new trend of bringing back people that have already played unless it is an All Star season. It seems all the reality shows are doing this now.


Loving the blog and the insider tips. Thanks Carolyn!!!

July 6, 2012 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Just watched the house tour, Tokyo Pop is how Spicy described it, I love the bright colors and urban theme much more than last season's.

The one room with the headphones and fake radio is going to drive the HGs nuts for music. She only showed two bedrooms though so the one that will be converted into the Have Not room maybe they are still working on it.

Also, notice how big the chess pieces are, going to be tough to sneak those out.

July 6, 2012 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So I read through the HGs, haven't watched vids yet, the the nurse is toast if she plays that game, horrible strategy.

There's another Hanz, really, was it buy one get two free or something? The nephew turned out to be a nice guy but this one sounds a lot like Russel.

Two models this season. Which one will be the first woman evicted? I like the Playmate from first impressions, no not for that reason, the other one said she'd spend the money on boobs.

Don't have a favorite yet, have to watch the vids, but it looks like a good cast.

July 6, 2012 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger valerie said...

anyone notice that rumor control has switched from daniele and rachel to janelle and rachel?

July 6, 2012 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Good morning!! I am so happy to be back!! Well I must say that at this time Wil and Willie are by far my favs I am hoping these two become a team!!!

Kara is my pick for the girls and of course she will eye candy for the guys.

I really have some mix feelings about Frank. One I am from Memphis and I want to root for him but I personal reason not too. I really confused about where he is living at this point in his video he states he is FL but then he sais he is LA. With that guess we can see where he is going to in this game and how his game are going to be all over the place. (this might be good)

Happy Friday. Back to work

Autumn

July 6, 2012 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

"Another Hot Summer of Big Brother"

Love it! Very clever.

July 6, 2012 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Looks like a mostly good batch of people. Looks like a good mix of old and young and not all modelly types. If the Hantz brother is like Russell, it'll add some great drama...for a while until it gets super annoying. :)

I hope it's Britney back. I was not a Natalie fan in the least. I would love to see Janelle and Dan. Boogie I can give or take.

July 6, 2012 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Retraction of first comment: Apparently Black Widow Daniele is not an option! SHOOT!

July 6, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

WOW, McMeaney is a McHottie!!! I think I found my new obsession .. can't wait for the season to start and for my summer fun to officially begin. Love to you all as always!!!

July 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger mdshander said...

Can't wait for the season to start! Just one problem... The ads said that this season would have the most houseguests ever, yet there are only 12 plus four returning houseguests (Are the 4 returning ones even a part of the game?) So, that would make 16 people total. Season 9 had 16 as well. So this is not the most HG's ever.

@Meadow's Mommy: Don't let twitter fool you. Last year someone was tweeting from Jeff Schroeder's Twitter Account just days before season 13 premiered. They may do that on purpose just to throw you off.

At first I was a little disappointed that they were bringing people back because I thought that it was too similar to BB13, but BB probably has something exciting planned! 6 days and counting!

July 6, 2012 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Do we know how tall JoJo is? She looks EXACTLY like a girl who was slightly in front of me at the NYC casting for this season.... but the girl I am thinking of was pretty short and this girl looks like she may be pretty tall...

if it is the same girl, I already know one person I am rooting against! :-)

July 6, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Erica T. said...

Dick and Natalie are the two removed from the list of possibilities today.

July 6, 2012 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Jim N Jess said...

I am excited about this new season. Danielle and Ian are my favorites via the interview first impression! I am scared for Danielle, and do not think she fully understands what she is in for. Also...Dick and Natalie got shaded grey on the CBS web site. I think they are taking some away every day till premiere. I also like Britney to come back in, but I do not think she would make a good "mentor". She would be better as a house guest imo.

July 6, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Hodge said...

Just seen that it is not ED or NATALIE. CBS has blacked them out.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/

July 6, 2012 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Amanda T said...

Hi Carolyn! Just bought got the feeds and here I am at 3:50am and just finished all of the interviews. I like who the picked this season, lots of variety & different personalities. I liked Ian, Danielle, Jenn, Kara, Wil, & Maybe Frank. Ian was adorable, Danielle talked about donating to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation, which I liked, Jenn seems great, Kara seems sweet hopefully no one in the house is a diehard playboy reader, haha. I think I like Frank, not sure. I know my husband will like him though. & Wil.. He's from LOUISVILLE!!!!!! So excited about that. Excited to have someone from Louisville on BB. Hes seems so funny too! :)

Anyways, I'm so excited for this season. I would LOVE to see Dan come back. He's my favorite player to ever play this game, I just love him.

Thanks Carolyn for all you do! So excited for a new season, Come on Thursday!!! :)

July 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I didn't read all the comments, so sorry if this has already been said or discussed... But the chick saying she don't want to tell people she's a nurse because it will show her smarts. So she's telling them she's a K-teacher instead??? So I guess any joe blow can become a teacher? requires no smarts at all!

July 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below