;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Big Brother 14: Reveal Date Rumor Control




Monday July 2nd is Monday FunDay on the Feeds!  Sunday night, if you're a serious night owl... At the strike of midnight, we'll be getting an exclusive behind the scenes look at the BB14 House with Spicy on Superpass!!

Then at 3pm BBT/6pm Eastern, Dani and Rachel will be hosting the 1st installment of Rumor Control for the BB14 Season!

Speaking of Rumor Control...

A couple weeks ago, I read from Global TV  - the network that airs Big Brother in Canada - that the BB14 HG and Twist reveal would be July 2nd... Now, I'm not so sure.  In doing some digging this morning, I found this:


Notice that the July 2nd Houseguest/Twist reveal promise is deleted from the edited post on the right.

Well Crap, crap, crappity crap!  Ya think when a major network publishes a reveal date that it's a go, right? 

I've sent emails out to several people at cbs asking exactly that.  I'll update this post, as soon I hear back.  Fingers crossed that just one of them is as tied to their cel phone as I am, hasn't gone off the grid for the weekend... and deigns to look at my email on a.. gulp..  Sunday.

Update:
I haven't heard back from CBS yet, but it's not looking good for a Monday HG reveal..  Here's a tweet I found from Superpass.



That all caps NOT kinda puts the nail in the Monday coffin, eh? 


Keep breathing, Dishers, and I'll do the same :) We're almost there!






Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger cheley said...

Oh please BB reveal the house guests to us tomorrow!!!!

July 1, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

NOOOO! That can't be true. I have plans to slack majorly at work and check updates every 3 seconds tomorrow. Please be just a bad edit!!!!!
Cannot wait for July 12th!!!

July 1, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Happy Sunday!
well, I heard the 2 rumor that former HGs will be returning but have no part in the playing or outcome of the game and that it will be an 80's theme. Why bring back former HGs, if they aren't competing or have any influence? just for ratings????

July 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger ashleyyyrose said...

Evel Dick is rumoured to be one of the returning houseguests. Fingers crossed we find out tomorrow.

July 1, 2012 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Ok. I have lost my technical faculties! I want to pull up the bb14dish website but it changes to the blogspot. I am on an android cell phone. Help, please!

July 2, 2012 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below