;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday Fun Day! The Big Brother 14 Early Bird Special Links are Live!

Happy Monday, BB Lovers!

The Early Bird Special for the Big Brother Live Feeds is Back, and the Links are Now Live!! Talk about turning Monday into FunDay!

Once again, you can take advantage of the 29.99 Early Bird Special for the Big Brother Live Feeds, which provides you complete access to the Big Brother 14 experience on SuperPass for just 9.99 a month, a discount of $4.99/month off the normal price.

As anyone who's ever had the Live Feeds knows, it's the *only* way to truly watch Big Brother.

The Early Bird Special Offer is available from June 18th until July 11th, the day before the Big Brother 14 Season Premiere on July 12th. And, YES, signing up for the Early Bird Special today *will* carry you through to the end of the Big Brother 14 season.






Stop right there, Carolyn.
I don't need to read another word.
Just take me to the deal.


For the Big Brother sites that work hard for you all season, *where* you click the link is crucial. Your live feed sign-ups enable us to keep our sites alive n' kickin'. So thank you for using the links here on BBDish &  thank you for your support!

Checking out the latest commercial, BB is going BIG this season, with huge surprises and the most houseguests ever! Fingers, don 't fail me now. ;)  Here's the spot:





By the way, once you do sign up for the feeds, there'll be tweets of ours you'll really want to ReTweet. Make sure you're following us on twitter: @BigBrotherDish

New Feature: Mobile Feeds are now FREE with your subscription! That's right: this year mobile access for phones and tablets is included at no extra charge as part of your subscription.

Android, iPhone & Tablet users will be able to watch the Big Brother 14 live feeds on their phones and tablets. iPad users will also have access to the chat feature on the feeds. Sweet!

Also New This Year:
  • Live Feed Rewind and 
  • One Click Screen Grabs 
  • Updated Flashback with Easy Link Sharing 
  • Streamlined Live Feed and 
  • Chat Experience 
  • Live Events Almost Everyday


What do you get with your Live Feeds Subscription?

In addition to the Big Brother Live Feeds, you get the Flashback Feature, which allows you to access every single minute of Big Brother 14 - Chat Rooms, Exclusive Superpass Members Only Chats and Interviews with Big Brother Alumni... And you get 10 Free Songs a Month... And a Free Game every Month... And full access to the archived Live Feeds of past Big Brother Seasons!

9.99/month for all that, including 10 free songs & a free game & exclusive members only chats & interviews & a world of entertaining content? $9.99 a month... Locked in, even if you go beyond the Big Brother time frame. Frankly, they're practically paying you to take advantage of the service.

Nuff said? Here's that link again: Watch Big Brother 14 on SuperPass - see what they can't show you on TV.

If you're diving in today, make sure to check out the flashbacks from BB13 and BB12, as well as oodles of interviews with your fave past HGs... and original programming!  Might as well go grab your free tunes too. :)







Watch Big Brother 13 on SuperPass!






Permalink







14 Comments:

Blogger daniellerenee said...

I really hope that these twist don't bum us fans out and they are really huge and suprising!


can't wait!!

June 18, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

So excited - will be here in a week or so to get the great feeds deal! Thank you Carolyn!

June 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Malik J said...

I'm signing up for the feeds for the first time this year, through this site of course :). One question though, if I get the 14 day free trial now, will it start now or on the premiere day? Also, will the 14 day free trial work with the early bird special or is it one or the other? Thanks

June 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Danielle! :) Have faith!! I bet you BB will be better than ever this year - there's competition. ;)

Hiya Ronap!! :) Thank you!!

Hi Malik! :) Thanks very much! To answer your question, first off, it's a 3 day free trial for the $29.99 Early Bird Special, and it starts the day you sign up.

June 18, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger MizJones602 said...

I'm so ready! Since I already have a Superpass account, I'll be hitting the tip jar next month. Right after Big Brother, BBDish is the best thing about the summer! Thanks for all you do for us Caro! xoxo

June 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Awww!! Hugs on you ♫Mrs Jones.. ♫Mrs Jones... Thanks so much!


And Blue - If you're lurking out there somewhere, Hellllooooooo & welcome back!!!!

And while I'm on the subject of my favorite unavailable (to me) men...

GayTor... Where are youuuu?

June 18, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

...sneaks away for an hour or so, hoping no one will notice.. :)

June 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello Carolyn!! Hello BBDishers!! I've been waiting for the feeds. I'm sooo excited!!! Just a few questions Carolyn... I got the feeds for the first time last season. Am I starting over (new password etc.) or reactivating my account? Does the Early Bird Special still apply? And lastly (for now... smile), is there a way to access the music I got last season? I lost everything on my old laptop. :-( Thanks for your help and information!

June 18, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Lucky13!! :) I believe you're starting over now. The Early Bird still applies. I'm not sure about the music, but I think once you download it, it's yours.. I don't know if they keep a library of your tunes.

June 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Yessssssssssssssssss!

June 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Steph!! :)

June 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Cant wait. I will be getting the feed though you as soon as I can.

June 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...
GayTor... Where are youuuu?
June 18, 2012 12:10 PM

I'm HERE but as you see from my time stamp, I am keeping my normal hours and hope a lot of the BB14 cast does too.

Hopefully by July 14th I'll have my neck problems in check again. For now my typing is limited because my last injection helped about 35% and suffering through the other 65% until June 28th because my ____ing insurance company says I have had my limit until then when I should have had a followup 2 weeks after my May 17th one. le sigh.

I'll catch you soon my pumpkin! and everyone else too.
Nice to see LeftCoast and Miz and Lucky13 and Daniellerenee have checked in.

I'll be flooding Twitter with RTs for the Early Bird Special although I can't do it this season because I never cancelled last year... and still have never remembered to get my free music each month. D'OH!

Happy Gay Pride Week to everyone!

:o)

June 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Kassie! :) Thank youu!!

iya GayTor! :) Thank you!! I hope you're feeling alllll better soon!!! :)

June 19, 2012 at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below