;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon

Good evening, BB Lovers! :0) I hope you've had a wonderful Tuesday.

I can't believe it's our last full night of the Big Brother 13 live feeds... What a season... Unbelievable! And as final 3 HGs go, Rachel, Adam and Porsche have been terrific. This season has been game on since the word go, so it's only fitting it should end in the same manner, right?

Thank you so much for spending another season with us here on BBDish!☺ I've got a lot of surprises in store for you tomorrow for finale day! There's one I'm bursting about, but I can't say anything yet. Isn't that always the way?? So began the summer, and so it ends. ;)

As you know, I've been the lucky user of a Relax the Back chair all season, and I've made it something of a personal goal that a BBDisher should win the $6000 massage chair they're giving away when they hit 5,000 likes on facebook. I just checked and they have less than 600 to go. We really ought to be able to knock that out in nothing flat! Click Here and go "Like" em on facebook!

To everyone who got their live feeds here and/or hit the tip jar, thank you thank you thank you! It's because of you that BBDish and all independent Big Brother sites survive from season to season. We depend upon your support to keep on doing what we do. Without it? Kaput!

As I look I on the HGs right now, they're happily playing cards and they seem to be genuinely enjoying each other's company in the back yard... All was not so calm earlier today on the live feeds though, and I mean to dive into the flashback machine and get to covering that for you now...

Please refresh this post periodically and all will be revealed...

1:53pm BBT
Quad
Adam & Porsche
Backyard

Adam tries an oldie but a goodie in the Big Brother world.. Vilify Rachel to win friends and gain influence.. or a spot in the final 2, as the case may be.


Porsche: ok, quick! What was she saying? Was she campaigning while I was asleep?
Adam: No.. but.. I was campaigning last night.. while I couldn't sleep.. to myself.. and.. I don't wanna see her earn a f*ckin' penny.
Porsche: hehe
Adam: I am so f*ckin' over her. I am so over her. I am so done with her. I know you're gonna do what you gotta do, and I respect you for it, but I do not wanna see her earn a f*ckin' penny.
Porsche: I know.
Adam: (getting heated now) I am so... sick of her. Some of the things that she said last night.. sank in? And that's why.. one of my favorite expressions is.. "In the morning I will see what you were tryin' to say to me," because sometimes it takes time to.. It's a lyric from a Mr Bungle (?) song, and I use that in my Bunglism religion.. If you wanna take me, I will help you win that half million dollars. I know that's a big risk for you, and I respect your decision, but if I'm not sittin' next to you, you got my vote.

***You could spend hours digging through the conversations from last night and not find Rachel saying anything offensive to Adam. Quite the contrary, she was trying to build him up.

Porsche: Cool, thanks. Well, I was gonna make it worth it anyway for you.. but I just think I have a better shot of like..
Adam: In this game, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Porsche: ..of like the Shelly vote..

***I will be stunned if Shelly votes for Porsche over Rachel. Shelly's a gamer, and while she may not care for Rachel, I believe she respects Rachel's game a great deal more than Porsche's. Further, both Shelly and Kalia said they would vote for Rachel if she made it to final 2, acknowledging that she'd had the toughest road to get there.

Porsche: ..and the Dani vote and stuff like that..
Adam: And I respect that.

***I'd be doubly stunned if Dani didn't vote for Rachel to win against either Adam or Porsche. . Out of everyone in the jury house, I believe Dani both understands and respects the game the most, and she, too, has said that if Rachel makes it to final 2, she's got her vote..

Adam: I still want you to think about it.
Porsche: Yeah.
Adam: I will help you, and..
Porsche: Well, I still have to win tomorrow first.

***That's another thing. I think it's actually in Porsche's best interest to agree with every word out of Adam's mouth, and then throw the comp tomorrow. That way the blood of Adam's eviction is not on her hands. A bloodless coup, if you will. It could work either way though. He could revert to his original promise of voting for whomever wins the last part.

Adam: Through this game, even though we were on opposite sides, I was still helping you..
Porsche: Yeah..
Adam: ..because I respected you as a person, whereas her? I have lost all respect for.
Porsche: I agree. And I think her speech is.. I mean, I've thought about my speech for 3 days. Of like, stuff I'll say, but um..

***Show me where your shoulder is, Porsche.

Adam: Again, you do what you gotta do.. But some of the things she said last night? To both of us? Some of the things she said to me before hand? Done. Done.
Porsche: Yeah.. she doesn't deserve it. That I know. But..

Rachel comes out, and talk turns to weather. Porsche compliments her bathing suit.. Rachel runs back inside to put on her microphone, giving Adam the opportunity for one more comment.

Adam: Make it worth my while though.. as a friend.


CUT TO:
1:59pm
Rachel & Porsche
Feed 1 & 2

Adam heads inside... Porsche checks out the situation inside her bikini bottoms.

Porsche: Dude, this is like out of control. I feel like I'm living in 1970 right now.
Rachel: Why?
Porsche: My (sotto voce) bush.
Rachel: huh?
Porsche: (mouths it) my bush.
Rachel: Oh, your bush.
Porsche: hahahaha! I tried to mouth it.
Rachel: Oh.. sorry, sorry..
Porsche: It's ok.

Rachel: (tries to recover) In the tree over there, that bush is crazy...
Porsche: Yes. It's out of control.
Rachel: I have a garden at home. I always trim my bushes.
Porsche: I.. don't really have a garden at home.. and I normally just like don't have any bushes..

Rachel: Here in the big brother house, the bushes are more out there? Since we don't have any good stuff to..
Porsche: Trim the bushes?

Enough.. Chatter continues a few minutes, but we'll rejoin at the important part.

2:03pm

Rachel: Has Adam talked to you anything else?
Porsche: No. I think he's done. What do you think?

***This caught my ear, because it's the first time Porsche hasn't been 100% honest with Rachel since they became the final 3...

Rachel: I don't know.
Porsche: Has he talked to you?
Rachel: No. He doesn't say anything to me. That's why I was like, wondering.. He doesn't even, like, barely talk to me.
Porsche: He hasn't been talking a lot today.

The door opens and Adam comes out, ending this conversation.


CUT TO:
3:20pm
Feed 1 & 2
Rachel & Adam
Kitchen

Rachel wants to clear the air about the Janelle/Porsche situation... Adam's over it. He's got his sights set on final 2, now with Rachel... Adam's an equal opportunity take me to final 2 seeker...

***By the way, is this the first time all the fishies have made it to final 3??


Rachel: ..it's just that she told me in the beginning of the summer that Janelle gave her the number. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you guys.
Adam: No.. that's fine.
Rachel: I'm not tryin' to talk sh*t or anything.
Adam: My question to you though is.. what's it gonna take for you to take me to the final 2.
Rachel: (sigh)
Adam: I know that's a tough decision for you.
Rachel: It is a tough decision.. and I've been thinking about it a lot. Umm.. You know I have to think about the jury votes..
Adam: Right.
Rachel: ..and i have to think about... being honest, I don't think I have the votes.. so it's like..
Adam: But do you think you have the votes against Porsche?
Rachel: No.
**in what world?
Rachel: I think it's 3-3. You're the tiebreaker. What you decide, you decide. If you hate my guts and you decide you don't wanna take me, then she wins a half a million dollars.

***While Rachel is talking, all of Adam's attention is focused on the pineapple he's cutting.

Rachel: I think I have convincing arguments to the jury, but I think it's gonna be.. I have to really think about the jury votes.. like Kalia? Shelly? I think I could have Brendon, Jeff and Jordan , if it's me and you.. Only because Jordan kinda told me that they were gonna vote based on the last few competitions.
Adam: Right.
Rachel: Um.. So I don't know.. I mean.. I'm being honest with you, so please don't share this with Porsche.
Adam: No. Believe me. I've asked her the same question.
Rachel: Yeah.. I've just.. I've worked so hard this summer, and like.. I have.. Honest to God, Adam, I don't know what to do. I've played such a hard game this summer. I've always been a target. I've always been on someone's radar.. I've always had people gunning for me. I've had to win competitions to save myself. I've had to, you know.. I've had more ups and downs than anyone in this game..

Adam: To play devil's advocate for a second.. Why do you think you were a target?
Rachel: Because I was a competitor. 100%. And because I had Brendon.. and maybe I was a little mouthy..

***ding ding ding.. we have the answer Adam was digging for.

Adam: That.. and leaving like, mean goodbye messages? That might actually be what prevents you from winning. Ya know, cuz.. You can make the arguments to them about how good of a competitor you are, but at the end of the day, that might be the last and lasting impressions they got.

**he has a point.

Rachel: mm hmm
Adam: So I don't know how you can make them see.. especially like, making your last pleas to them.. making your case.. and that's where I think you can earn your votes.
Rachel: mm.. Well what do you think?
Adam: Honestly? What I think doesn't really matter. As far as like..

Rachel: Well shouldn't you be telling me why I should take you?

**point, Rachel.

Adam: Umm.. you should take me because.. I've been on your side.. for most of the game.
Rachel: (nods)
Adam: Um.. when Brendon left, and some people turned their back on you? Some people were there for you, and some people tried to boost you up? (***good one) And..
Rachel: And a lot of people (**Porsche) turned their back on me.
Adam: And maybe that should be worth something..
Rachel: It is.
Adam: But again, you have to do what you think is best for you.. But if you look at who helped you along the way.. versus.. and that can also be your argument to the jury.. "Hey, I stuck with the people who stuck with me, and in this game, loyalty means a lot." So.. Just something to think about..
Rachel: That's true.
Adam: I mean.. when Brendon left, we definitely bonded a little bit more and talked a little bit more, and when he came back, we definitely.. stuck together.
Rachel: Yeah.

Adam: So yah, I mean, that could be an argument to the jury.. If you were against me, you were comin' after me, and I had to stick with people who were with me..
Rachel: yeah
Adam: And you have to respect that from my game.. I mean, I know if I'm in the final 2? I did not earn my spot. And if people would vote for someone who did not earn their spot there? I think that's a big mistake. And I think if you're a fan of the game, and you appreciate what the game is...

**it's so interesting.. the different approach he takes with Rachel vs with Porsche.. It's, dare we say, Shelly-esque. Tell them what they want to hear... or at least what you believe they want to hear. It took Porsche less than a minute to revert to the Rachel is evil stance once he brought it up.. Now with Rachel, he's appealing to her on a gamer stance.. and appealing to her sense of BB superiority, whether he believes is earned or not.


Adam: ..that could be..
Rachel: an argument?
Adam: ..the difference in a vote. And that's why I really would hope to think that Daniele, who says she's a fan of this game and loves this game, would respect the people who've earned it.
Rachel: Umm..
Adam: But we know Dani.. and sometimes her emotions are a little bit more than her game knowledge and game play.
Rachel: Exactly. (long pause) If I would've won that Veto, and it was me, you and Jordan, or even when Porsche would've left, and I didn't have to make a deal to stay? It would've been 100% no question in my mind.
Adam: Oh yeah. No and we all.. the 3 of us were bustin' our asses and...
Rachel: To try to stay..
Adam: And Porsche definitely did step up.. and kudos to her for that.
Rachel: Yeah.
Adam: Cuz, I mean, if anybody knows what that's like, it's you.
Rachel: Yeah.
Adam: The house is against you..
Rachel: Yeah..
Adam: I made it no secret to her that I was workin' with you guys again..

Adam's making note of all the loyalties he's shown Rachel... This conversation is ongoing.. If you'd like to continue with it on flashback, please go to 3:28pm on Feed 1 or 2

30 minutes later, Adam's back to working on Porsche..










Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY! Another treat today. I'll take all the bones you throw my way. Since when I woke up today and thought it was Wednesday this is perfect timing. Almost feels like I am here for Finale Night. I'n delusional that way lately.

And looking in to check the numbers I think we are right in line to hit the magic 21,000,000. It's only 36K and some change away. I'm excited.

:o)

September 13, 2011 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Lupo said...

Just wanted to say that I been using your site for the last few years and this year was my first time posting.

I just wanted to say Thanks to you and Genie for all your hard work keeping us updating on everything this season.

September 13, 2011 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi GayTor!!! :) Who knew?? I thought I was just posting for my own gratification tonight. :) So nice to see you here!

Hi Lupo! :) I'm soooo glad you decided to post this season!!!

September 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger GG said...

I just spent the better part of today going back thru the feeds to find what Adam was talking about when slamming Rachael. I never could find anything; and I have an even greater appreciation for all that you do to keep us up to date. I was so very excited to see your post confirming that nothing was actually said by Rachael...at least that we could hear on the live feeds. Who knows what was actually said during their exile to the HOH? Thanks again for all the wonderful updates you have given us. I would have been totally frustrated if I had to go back thru the live feeds myself!!

September 13, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi GG :) Thanks. He was actually referring to last night.. and everything was completely hunky dory..

September 13, 2011 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

After secretly wanting Rachel to take Adam to the finals, for me, that all has changed. I liked him as the good guy, but talking the bad, fake stuff about Rachel puts him right into the Mean Girls Alliance that they all fell into to bond. Don't like it, and I think it made Adam a lesser player for doing it. Sigh.

September 13, 2011 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Good Evening everyone, just got home from city council boring as usual.
I have enjoyed this season very much and I keep up with the blog on a hourly basis even while at work, except on Tuesday which is press day for me.
I will truly miss everyone during the off season and I cannot wait until next summer.
My husband and one son ask everyday what is going on, and enjoy the updates. However, my youngest son doesn't want to know anything until it happens on tv. He gets very upset with us if we discuss BB and what is posted on this wonderful site.
Again I can't thank you enough for all you and Genie do for
the fans. Your site has kept me updated during the county fair, several city council meetings (I attend five a month) and school board meetings (two a month) and a county commission meeting every Monday from 9-3.
Now that school has started I have football, volleyball, soccer, and booster club to attend too (cover four schools in our county). In addition to that I have a son who is a senior and have several fundraiser efforts going for the senior trip to Florida in May and Project Graduation.
Carolyn, Genie and BBDISH family I will truly miss you all over the next few months.
THANK YOU YO ONE AND ALL FOR MAKING THIS SITE THE BEST ON THE WEB!!!!!! (Sorry about the all caps, I don't like breaking the rules).

September 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Alexandra :) But wait.. there's more... heheh.. we haven't gotten into Adam's campaigning to Rachel yet. ;)

Hi Machelle :) Busy, Busy!! Thank so much!

September 13, 2011 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I am starting to get sad. At the beginning of the season, I had mixed feelings about the HGs. I still really didn't like Brendon and Rachel, I wasn't sure I liked the idea of the "vets" and I couldn't find a newbie I liked. Then things changed. Little by little. I started to get really excited about wathcing each week and I couldn't miss a day here at the Dish. Then Brendon left and I started to (I still can't believe it) LIKE Rachel! if this season could bring me to see a different side of her, then THAT made it all worth while. Now tomorrow it all ends till next summer. :( I look forward to our finale night viewing party tomorrow and I an off to drop a little something in the tip jar, because without Caro and Genie, I would be lost!
so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
P.S. sorry for the caps o the last line, but you ladies deserve it! See you all tomorrow!



***Go Rachel*****

September 13, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Ccjinc said...

I do not like this Adam! It's desperate & shallow! Is this the real Adam coming out ?? Maybe Porshe realizes its best to just not tell Rachel since she knows it's just him blowing smoke up her butt! Keeping the peace for one more day! I sure hope so!

September 13, 2011 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't know how Porsche could possibly think she has a chance to beat Rachel.

Porsche has a great shot against Adam but neither of them can beat Rachel. The majority of jurors vote for the better gamer. That's what makes them better than Survivor jurors.

Win part three or not, Porsche. If you go with Rachel you lose!

September 13, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger April said...

Oh ma gawsh!!! The withdrawls I have when the posts are sparse, just kill me Carolyn! Then the excitement when I see an update... I swear my hubby thinks Ive lost my mind! I yelped in the grocery store and had to stop the shop to read!

Oh, how ill miss the Dish after tomorrow night!

September 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you tonight Caro!!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow's show. I still hope it's Rachel and Adam for F2.

Sweet BB dreams gang!!

September 13, 2011 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:0)


i'm gonna collapse now...

the rest will be in the overnight report.

September 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I had such a great post comment almost complete and my wireless connection went PooF! I have to find what is going on with this because it seems to happen way too many times a day. I think I need to wait for a daytime tech though to get it fixed because better work usually gets the best shifts. Or maybe not. It took a 3rd shift tech to get me going on the laptop 2 months ago.

Anyway... I was making the suggestion that you stick me in your luggage because I know Danny would pay for the extra weight to get rid of me for a few days.

We could make code deals. I go back to the casino if there is a bra hanging on the doorknob. I need a vacation in the worst way. Otherwise I am going to go on a rant the likes of my local friends never thought they would see from me. They all (mostly all) think I am quiet and shy and never get upset and use language they may not even know themselves.

Oh well, the post is gone and I probably am too for the night. I'll be looking forward to tomorrow and whatever it brings. Hell, I'll even keep my thoughts to myself if Rachel manages to win the $500K.

:o)

September 13, 2011 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I KNEW while I was typing comment 2.0 that Carolyn would be commenting that she was out for the night.

:o)

September 13, 2011 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

I stumbled onto your blog last week after being on another one all season and I really like this one and hope to join you again next season. My brain is numb from lack of sleep and my eyes are crossed from live feed viewing but I Love It! I am a card carrying Rachel fan from last season and am proud of her this season.
I think R has a big heart, brains and built like a Mac Truck. R never said anything as mean as the Mean Girl Crew did about her.
My bet is BJJDSK will all vote for R unless SK throw P a pity vote and Adam's vote doesn't matter, so there. I am very new to blogging but love reading everyone's opinion. Great BB season, Go RACHEL!

September 13, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thx again Carolyn for another great update. I am soooo disapointed in the Adam that is on the feeds today. I always wanted to see him in the final 2, but not now. He sounds like a very mean and greedy person, is this the real Adam we are hearing today?

I hope Rachel wins the comp Wed. and sends him packing to jury.

September 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait...so who won the final hoh comp?

September 13, 2011 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who won the final HOH?

September 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

I will be very upset if Rachel gets sent home, she deserves to be in the final two IMHO more so than Adam or Porsche.

I hope that Porsche and Rachel talk and share with each other what Adam has been saying before tonight.

September 14, 2011 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger jay-dubya said...

The final HoH is played live on finale night. Thank you SO much dishers for feeding an old man's summer addiction so effectively!!

September 14, 2011 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger lhector said...

I feel like Adam's last ditch attempts to go to the final 2 are messed up. He knows that if he won he would have taken whoever won the second part of the HOH comp, but he doesn't want anyone else to do that. He is such a hypocrit, and he was my second favorite all season and I could not stand Porsche, but now that Adam is acting just like her, I hope Rachel wins, and just does what is best for her ONLY!!!!

September 14, 2011 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger lhector said...

I hope I don't duplicate, but I am so disappointed in Adam. I know he is just trying to get to the final 2, but he himself said he would take whoever won the 2 part of the HOH comp. Now he expects them to take him. He is such a hypocrit. I always liked how he played the game, but now he is sinking to an awful level. I hope Rachel wins the final part of HOH and then she can do what she wants. Out of all three she has played an awesome game all season!

September 14, 2011 at 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below