;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Final BB13 Overnight Report and Save The Boobies Kick-Off

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday & Happy Finale Day! It's unbelievable how fast this summer has flown by! Thank you so much for spending it here with us on BBDish!

I really hope to see you here tonight for the last viewing party of the season! It's gonna be a blast! And.. there will be lots of doorprizes! It'll begin at 9:30pm Eastern and continue on through the Live Finale. As always, I will post the East Coast CBS Live Stream for everyone on the west coast or suffering a preemption who wants to watch the finale live on their computers as it happens. It'll be in the Finale Viewing Party Post! :0)

The Big Brother fun doesn't really end tonight with the finale! :0) Immediately after the finale tonight on the live feeds, we'll have the backyard interviews with all the BB13 HGs. Then tomorrow, Thursday, at 7pm BBT/10pm eastern, you can watch the Wrap Party live in the Live Shows area of Superpass! There's a ton more programming in the coming weeks too.. Interviews and call-ins with all your favorite BB13 HGs. :0) And if you're super-jonesing for BB... if you can't fall asleep unless the HGs are talking to you... you always have flashback - far and away my favorite feature on the live feeds!!

As you know, I'm heading to Vegas for the Bash. I'm so psyched! There are also feeds for that, but they are not affiliated with real/superpass, so if you can't make it to Vegas yourself, and you'd like to watch all the action there too, click here to get the Vegas Bash feeds. :0) I get a little kickback when you use that link, and I'm donating 100% of it to my favorite Breast Cancer charity. So Get the Vegas Bash feeds & Save the Boobies! ;0)

Speaking of Boobies... Ya know I still think of BB6/Allstars Howie almost every single time I say that word?? Funny how things stick with you. :0) Anyway... speaking of boobies and saving them...

Today, I'm kicking off the BBDish Reality Star/Fan Breast Cancer Fundraiser!

As the daughter of a 28 year Breast Cancer Survivor - yay, Mom! - this cause is very near and dear to my heart, and the success of this event is so important to me. I really hope you'll all participate, buying at least 1 ticket for the chance drawing. Frankly, I hope you'll buy dozens! But if everyone buys just 1... think of how much good we can do!

I've been contacting reality stars for the past couple days, and every single one I've spoken to so far has been very enthusiastic about getting involved!

So far, the HGs I've spoken to who have already committed to fan phonecalls are: BB6/AllStars Howie, BB4 Winner Jun Song (via skype), BB12 "Captain Kosher" Andrew, BB10 Michelle Costas, BB9 Sheila, BB11 Lydia, BB11 "Man in a Banana Suit" Casey...

And I'll be talking to and recruiting lots more of them while I'm in Vegas! I've also got a very special BB Alum working on my behalf to recruit the couple who wont be in Vegas. :0)

Here's how it's gonna work: The Reality Stars are donating Phone Calls to Fans, as well as signed memorabilia, in some cases. You'll be entering a Chance Drawing with single tickets for $5, 5 tickets for $20, and 15 tickets for $50. 1 ticket gets you a chance at a phone call. 5 or more tickets gets you a chance at the phone calls and the signed memorabilia.

All monies will go directly into the account of Save Our Sisters, and since this is a zero overhead fundraiser for a charity with no one on a payroll, 100% of every penny received will actually go for it's intended purpose: Savin' the Boobies! I'll be tweeting pics from @BigBrotherDish while I'm in Vegas featuring some of the reality stars who are participating. :0) It's gonna be awesome!

The fundraiser will run the entire month of October, which is Breast Cancer awareness month!

But.. we're kicking this off today.. right here and now! So.. everyone who goes and buys their Chance Drawing tickets today during the pre-launch will be able to specify which BB Reality Star they'd like a phone call with (I'll do my best to get em all) and... you'll also be entered to win a pretty fantastic prize pack:
  • Live Feeds for BB14! (that's on me)
  • BBDish Tshirt Signed by Oodles of Reality Stars
  • BBDish Mug
  • Team SOS Miami TShirt "Sisters Gotta Stick Together"
  • Custom Made Breast Cancer Support Jewelry valued at $100, and...
  • A fabulous print from the Breast Cancer Awareness Body Painting Project. Examples shown below...


So let's do this! :0) While I'm getting the Overnight Report together, please hurry on over to http://teamsosmiami.com/realityfansrock.html and let's show em what the dishers are made of - caring, fabulous, generous, beautiful, wonderful, completely awesome beyond all belief people!!!! When you get to their paypal, Please make a note specifying which BB Alum you'd like to talk to on the phone! It would also be helpful if you listed 3 options. :0)

Please refresh this post at 8:30am BBT and watch several sections of the Overnight Report magically appear before your eyes.

In case you weren't watching the feeds last night, we're gonna start this final Overnight Report a bit early, so you're fully up to speed as we go into the finale...

6:06pm BBT
Feed 3
Backyard Couch
Porsche & Rachel

Adam gets up to go inside, and Porsche and Rachel take the opportunity to compare notes somewhat honestly on what Adam's been selling them to get himself to final 2...

Porsche: Dude, Rachel, do you realize tomorrow we're gonna have some money?
Rachel: Thank God! But we don't get our checks til like.. a week.
Porsche: Well, that's fine.. whatever.
Rachel: I know. I can't imagine. I've been thinking all night about it. I think that's why I can't sleep.
Porsche: Yah! Me either.
Rachel: I'm like..
Porsche: Like restless.. I feel bad for him. He is trying though.
Rachel: Well, I hope so. I mean, he has to.
Porsche: He has to.
Rachel: If he didn't...
Porsche: ..he wouldn't be.. followed around by any cameras right now.
Rachel: True.
Porsche: It would be the Porsche and Rachel show.
Rachel: No, but I mean, it's like, obviously he has to try...
Porsche: Has he had any good arguments on you?
Rachel: mm.. no. I mean, nothing that's like. Nothing substantial. It's the same stuff I'm sure he's telling you..
Porsche: yeah
Rachel: Like, "Well, if you take me, I will tell the jury not to vote for me."
Porsche: Yeah..
Rachel: I'm like, ok, buddy.. I'm sure that's what you're gonna do..
Porsche: Seriously..
Rachel: ..and even if you could, it wouldn't matter.
Porsche: Exactly.. I'm like, first of all, look at the people in the jury..
Rachel: "Don't vote for me." Ok.. Good call.
Porsche: Like, no.. I'm just gonna let you tell me what to do with my jury vote. It's the only thing I have left in this game, but tell me how to use it please.
Rachel: Yeah.
Porsche: I highly doubt people are gonna do that.

Adam returns... and the card game and fun times resume...


CUT TO:
8:14pm
Feed 3
Bathroom
Adam and Porsche

While Rachel's outside power running the yard... Adam and Porsche chat about the game from shower to shaving sink..



Porsche: I'm like, I better win, or else I'm gonna be cran-ky!
Adam: Not as cranky as people who are in the jury house. Right?
Porsche: Why?
Adam: Dude?
Porsche: They've been able to sh*t in private for weeks now. Some of em.. Or take a bath without their clothes on.. Shower without a bathing suit.. But.. agreed.
Adam: I mean, don't get me wrong.
Porsche: You mean they're gonna be like, just get me outta here?
Adam: Yeah
Porsche: Probably..

Adam: Remember, if they're doing press, they've already been sitting there for 3-4 weeks.. They've done some, but.. the rest of their summer is just to determine who wins a half million dollars. I mean, granted, if you don't win, you're gonna be upset.. but would you rather have been the 1st person in the jury house, or would you have rather been final 3 and not win? Like. 3rd place.
Porsche: I would say 3rd place. You get the competitions..
Adam: Yeah.. You get the competitions..
Porsche: Yeah. I came for the competitions. Granted, I'm no person that can win them all, but no one can. I got to learn what social game was.
Adam: Unlike Survivor, you're not gonna be able to win every game. To quote Daniele, (**which I actually did yesterday irl, with this same quote) "Survivor's the hardest to play. Big Brother's the hardest to win." Because every week in Survivor, you have a chance to save yourself. Every single week. If you win, you're immune.
Porsche: Yeah, but so is HoH.
Adam: But if you win HoH, you can't compete the next week.
Porsche: Oh yeah.

This conversation is ongoing, if you'd like to check it out on flashback. I'm moving forward into the night...


CUT TO:
9:11pm BBT
Feed 3
Adam
Backyard Couch

Adam's alone on the couch, playing solitaire, shuffling cards and singing a little made up ditty... He makes another plea for America's Vote (**now closed, but he doesn't know this) and then we learn the following...

Adam: ..but vote for me anyway, please. I don't know if I can convince these girls to take me to the final 2. I'm tryin'. But hopefully you guys love me as much as the people in the jury house love me... which is why they're scared to take me. I gotta couple tricks left up my sleeve. I'll let them be known tomorrow.

CUT TO:
10:57pm BBT
Feed 2
Adam & Porsche

While Rachel's inside for a couple minutes, Adam and Porsche compare notes, bust Rachel in a lie, and Adam makes another plea...

Adam: I still can't believe this is our last night.
Porsche: Me either!
Adam: Next time we're in this backyard, it's gonna be full of people, and everyone's gonna want a piece of ya... How's it feel to win a half a million dollars?
Porsche: Oh my gosh. If it's me.. That'd be incredible.. I don't know if Shelly would vote for her, but like.. uch.. Hoping Jordan gave Shelly that shirt back too..
Adam: Rachel didn't want it?
Porsche: Yeah.

Adam: Well, I can do my best to help.
Porsche: Yeah yeah.. You said the same thing to her.
Adam: No, I did not.

**he did not.

Porsche: She said you did.
Adam: What? That I was gonna help her? That I would convince the jury to vote for her? I never said that to her.
Porsche: No?
Adam: You could ask her in front of me. I said, she has a good chance of convincing them.
Porsche: mm

Adam: But I never said to her that I would tell the jury to vote for her... and I would not tell the jury to vote for her.
Porsche: Yeah. Well that I know.
Adam: Did she say that to you, or did you ask her?
Porsche: uhh.. umm.. I asked her, and she said that's what was going on... but I mentioned that before, so she could've just been repeating me.
Adam: I'm making my arguments for her to take me.
Porsche: Yeah.
Adam: That's the only thing I'm doin'. When she said, "Do you think Dani would vote for me?" I said, "Oh you know Dani and her father played a game where they were not liked.. they made enemies.. but they did what they had to do.."

***But there's a difference. In BB8, Dick and Dani were the only options... the jury had to choose between only them.

Adam: I'm like.. ya never know with her.. But I know Dani wont vote for her.
Porsche: Of course.
Adam: But, again, you can't blame her for tryin'..

Rachel comes outside, with a smile... and the British accent she and Porsche have been sporting all night returns..

Rachel: (British and light) Yes, you guys can quit talking about me.
Porsche: (British and jokey) Oh, shut up. You're popular.. but you're not the most popular girl in school.. Do you realize that the next time we're in this backyard, we'll be doing interviews?
Rachel: (British) I do.. and it makes my stomach twiggle..


CUT TO:
12:35am
Assorted locations
Quad
Final 3

While the final 3 are packing, they're chatting about their 1st impressions of each other...

Porsche: What did you think when you first saw me walk in in this dress?
Adam: I thought you were a wholesome midwestern girl.
Rachel: That's what I thought too. Boy were we wrong!
Porsche: Rachel was like.. This girl's gonna be in over her head, and she's gonna get eaten alive.
Adam: She thought.. You though that?
Rachel: Yeah.
Adam: I thought you were.. just like.. one of those mid.. mid.. west.. farmer daughter.. wholesome American girl.
Porsche: Cool.
Adam: Little did I know.. Little did we know..
Porsche: That I was a crazy girl from Miami.. ready to shake things up in the Big Brother house. (pause while packing) Umm.. does this dress go to Vegas? Yes!

Porsche confers with Adam about what to wear for the finale..

Adam: Well, you gotta figure 10-20 million people will be watching.
Rachel: 10 to 20?!
Adam: Well, you never know what show's gonna be leading into us.. I mean, they could have the season premiere of CSI.. (***the last show I worked on) (Adam comes into the candy room) Holy sh*t, girl! How much clothes do you have?!


CUT TO:
1:05am BBT
QUAD
All

Adam: Do you think it's funny that I'm wearing the same thing out of the house as I wore into the house?

Rachel: No, I think it's kinda cool, actually. When I heard you were doing it, I was thinking about doing it too, but then I was like, Well.. I don't think that purple dress quite fits the same.
Porsche: What?
Adam: That I'm wearing the same thing out of the house as I wore into the house.. Just to show that I am still the same person I was, just... more memories.
Porsche: Awww!


This concludes the Overnight Report! As of 9:41am BBT, The HGs are Up and the feeds are Live! The HGs are outside wondering about current events, from the trivial to the very serious.. Get your last looks in now, because they'll be shutting us out for the duration very soon!!!!

Once the feeds shut down, they wont come back until the live backyard interviews tonight after the finale... Those will be shown on 2 feeds, I believe, so pull up the Quad once the finale is over. :)

10:00am BBT
I believe that's all folks! Until tonight... See you back here for the Live Show Viewing Party, immediately following the Survivor Premiere at 9:30pm Eastern tonight! :0)







Permalink







58 Comments:

Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Everyone.. I'm so looking forward to tonight! Can't wait to see how everything is edited and, oh yeah, who wins!!!

September 14, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good morning Carolyn and Genie!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxox for a fantabulous season!!!!
Loving the fundraiser!!!!
Here's to our last live show night together...I already purchased the vegas bash,but I will be doing what I can for fundraiser.
Hoping to see you on the feeds in vegas Caro ;)
Go Rachel!!!

September 14, 2011 at 6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning everyone!

Great, GREAT fundraiser Carolyn! I love Howie. But I am not sure who I would want to talk to, I have a few faves. ☺☺☺

See you tonight gang! Have a fantastic day!! ♥♥♥

September 14, 2011 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FYI...

So far, the HGs I've spoken to who have already committed to fan phonecalls are: BB6/AllStars Howie, BB4 Winner Jun Song (via skype), BB12 "Captain Kosher" Andrew, BB10 Michelle Costas, BB9 Sheila, BB11 Lydia, BB11 "Man in a Banana Suit" Casey...

And I'll be talking to and recruiting lots more of them while I'm in Vegas! I've also got a very special BB Alum working on my behalf to recruit the couple who wont be in Vegas. :0)

September 14, 2011 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger tripearl said...

Hi Carolyn, As a 3 time breast cancer survivor, I so appreciate all your hard work for the cause. This Pink Road is getting way too crowded.:(

I guess it's just my age, that is getting in the way of the artwork,and the use of the word boobies..I know, I know, I have to get over that! but, oy:)

Thanks again for all you do, here, and, for all women struggling with breast cancer...Linda Pearl

September 14, 2011 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!! Good morning Genie!!! Good morning fellow BBDishers!!!

Let me start by saying how unbelievable it is that we're at the end of another BB season. It really brings my mood down when this times comes. I want to say THANK YOU to Carolyn and Genie for their incredible work here. I was a lurker for years until I finally decided to participate (three seasons ago I think). Even when you don't see me commenting, I'm here!!! I read every update and try to read all of YOUR comments!!! I will truly miss you all. What can we do to get BB on twice a year? We get two installments of The Amazing Race. I think Big Brother deserves equal billing. Who's with me???

Well, I'll be ready for the Finale Party, drinks, snacks AND kleenex on hand. Dare I say it??.... GO RACHEL!!! (Though it doesn't seem likely, I really wish she would take Adam. I STILL think Porsche is undeservingof any $$$).

Again... THANK YOU DISHCHICKS!!!

September 14, 2011 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie and all my dish friends.

I am going to miss all of you so much. My daughters are in their third week of school. Tonight we have an open house for my youngest. How dare they plan it for tonight! Oh well, I'm sure I'll be home in time for BB. I'll have to dvr Survivor because there is NO way I'm not watching BB in real time with all of you. (ANTM is starting tonight too with past models. I already have my favorite-Allison. My other choices are Kayla, Laura and Isis. I don't know if anyone watches or not.)

Carolyn, I have a question for you. I don't skype and I don't twitter. I know facebook has fan pages. But if you want to write a letter to a HG and you want to make sure they actually have a chance to read it, how do you go about doing it? I'm sure in the day and age of the internet and how easy it is to put out mean and hateful things, people are probably wary of reading message boards. I was wondering how you get something to someone if you have something genuinely nice to say.

September 14, 2011 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

Just wondering if anyone can tell me when the live feeds stop today so I can maybe take a nap or go to the grocery or do something I have been neglecting for a month? I am hooked! Rachel to win

September 14, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Final over night report!! I'm gona cry now:(

September 14, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, I got the call a day b4 my 49 birthday last year. I called Susan g komen here in Tampa area, they had NO help 4 me because I have Insurance. Over 10 thousand dollars with insurance...The people who helped me after 100 of paperwork was the moffitt cancer center in Tampa. Good news is after the biopsey no cancer.. I have a 16y/o daughter and husband who I love . I hope your fundraiser is over the top . I go back 4 follow up with moffitt the 22 of sept the day after my 50th birthday. Thank you 4 Just being you! Go Rach 2 win, Jeff 4 AP. Maureen AKA Mogee35

September 14, 2011 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Goddess of the Boobies!! So couldn't resist that Carolyn!!! I am hoping to have enough money to donate and to get the live feeds from Vegas ... Last year it was all I had and it sufficed ... sure hope they ironed out the kinks from last year ...

Okay, fabulous TOR as always ... I can already feel the sadness as this season comes to an end ...

My girl Rachel has really showed us another side to her which I always felt was there ... not sure why, but I did!! I am so glad she had the opportunity to show the rest of the world (okay, live feeders) what she is really made of ... she is a WARRIOR!!

Can't wait for tonight ... but will figure out something to do whilst waiting for the finale ...

As for who I would want to talk to ... that would be difficult to pick just one ... Hayden, Rachel, Annie, Matt ... oh there are so many more ... okay, off to work ... will be balancing my check book today to see what I can squeeze out to save the tatas!!!

MWAH!!

September 14, 2011 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Caro and Genie for your amazing dedication and stamina!! Without your "Dish" BB would be just another reality show...thanks for making another summer spectacular :)

September 14, 2011 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I am so sad today. BB will be over in a few hours and thanks to good ole mother nature I had to pay for a new roof and can't go to Vegas.

I will be getting some tickets for the fundraiser this weekend. Great cause!

See you all here tonight for the finale.

Love and hugs!!

September 14, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Yikkkessss... the last day of feed blogging with my favorite people!

Hopefully Adam's "trick" up the proverbial sleeve is better than the "maybe threatening people will work" trick a couple days ago... I still think Porsche and Rachel should be F2...

GO RACHEL!

September 14, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

BTW the dishers who have been here since All-Stars season know that I tend to be cursed with my favorite houseguests making it far, let alone winning. This is the first season I have a good chance at having a favorite in the F2 (Rachel, since day one last year I have been Team Rachel all the way!) so I REALLLLLYY hope I don't curse her victory!

September 14, 2011 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

Hi Carolyn!

Thanks for all you do every BB summer! I've been reading this blog since BB8 and BB wouldn't be as fun without it!

I love what you're doing for breast cancer :) I just got finished raising $2000 and walking 60K for women's cancers - my 6th walk in 6 years. In 2010 it switched from the weekend to end breast cancer to the weekend to end women's cancer.

Although I don't personally know anyone who has had breast cancer, walking in this event for 6 years has made the cause very near and dear to my heart. I'll never forget the year a woman who had lost her hair from cancer treatment grabbed my hand and said thank you as I walked over the finish line. It still makes me all emotional to think about it.

So thank you thank you thank you and thank you for all you do! :)

September 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Thanks again for an awesome summer!
And also Ty to Genie if u peek in!

Now for me its a fall of Mike and Molly and Big Bang.. And watching my 3 year old princess start ballet and tap ( uber cute )
I plan on hitting up the tip jar on Friday ( pay day) bc u SO deserve it!
I participate with my job's Walk for Life each year and on Friday I will be walking overnight to raise funds for The American Cancer Society ... Afterwards I'll have to donate to your boobie campaign :-)
On a BB note I just wanna express how nervous I am for Rachel ... I really feel like she deserves this win so I am hoping she can kick some velour sweatpants booty and clinch the final HOH and that the jury of her peers can see how hard she worked and make a great decision... I really don't want to see her cry bc I have learned to love her but when she cries it is super duper awkward...
So thanks again!!! See all u Dishers tonight ( my bottle of white is chilling as we speak!) <3 

@grendon: I am super happy u let me know about ANTM :-) I heart Laura!!!

September 14, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good morning Caro

Goodness gracious this looks like a long TOR. Let me get to reading it to see what I missed from the feeds as I listened to them off and on throughout the day yesterday.

Hope that link I sent you helped, can't believe the piracy. Bummer!!

Well on to the TOR, have a great day and see everybody tonight at the party.

September 14, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Crystal Roberts said...

Guess I should have read EVERYTHING you wrote first... I was just so excited to get involved and to donate that I skipped the part that said to list the 3 people you would want a call with. Waaaa!! :(

LOL Oh well happy to donate and hopefully I can still qualify to get some of the signed memorabilia!!!

September 14, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Oh and BTW, I am not buying Adam's "smoking cost me the final HOH" argument.... Season 8 between Dick and Danielle was an underwater comp and Dick smoked Danielle by over 12 minutes in that comp... unless this one was drastically different and involved significantly more cardio, I'm not buying it!

September 14, 2011 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone!! :)

Thank you SO much for participating in the fundraiser!! If you forgot to specify which HGs, just drop me a line at dishchicks at yahoo dot com with the subject as BREAST CANCER FUNDRAISER and I'll make sure the SOS ladies get the info and apply it. :)

September 14, 2011 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: Such a great fundraiser! I will definitely be contributing! Do we list the top 3 of those listed, or top in general?

September 14, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, fellow Dishers

Happy Finale Day!!!!!

Not so happy for me though. The first time in 13 seasons I won't see the finale live, work :( I also won't get to be here with all my wonderful Dish peeps. Going to miss you all but I'll be here in spirit. I'll be thinking of you and trying to predict what's happening come 9:30pm MMT

GO Rachel!!!!! FTW

Steph, I'm hoping on the train, I'll just be the ghost of the train tonight :)

Thanks once again for a fab season, all your hard work Carolyn and Genie and Dishers is so appreciated. I was going to say I hit the tip jar but Pay Pal is being kind of a dink so it's coming, just might not be for a few days. A little mad money when you get back from Vegas :) Speaking of which I hope you have a great time and meet lots of HGs.

I of course will help you save the boobies. Great cause. Hopefully one of those your secret BB alum is working on is Jeff, would love to talk to him, that guy cracks me up. Jedi Howie would be fun, we'd have lots to talk about I bet. I follow the Banana Man on twitter, he's always got cool stuff happening and would be fun to talk to as well.

If you'd like to keep in touch in the off season my face book is under my professional name Dale Wood, link from Dish FB page is probably easiest. On twitter I'm dalethesim. I don't post much on either but I'll try to be more active.

Have a great day all!

September 14, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hope first one went
but i hope rach wins porc secound an adam americas fav
Hi all fellow dishers, i got my V bash feeds now im ready let party begin

September 14, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Ccjinc said...

Happy finale day & good morning Carolyn & fellow BB lovers! Woke up this morning with 3 out of 4 cable boxes out! To say until I got one to work I was like a 3 year old having a temper tantrum would be an understatement ! Why today of all days??? I pray the one working continues all day but if not, thank goodness for your link Carolyn! I truly am grateful! Anyway whew! lol thank you & Genie again for your hard work & dedication! I too wish we could have 2 BBs a year like Survivor & Amazing Race! We really get the short end huh? Great summer! Great house guests this year! Also I just have to say the Lirdvtheyll taught me a lesson again this year when I pre judged Rachel before the season got started! I really almost boycotted because she was on but so grateful I didn't , because again it would have been my loss! So another lesson learned once again, do not judge a book by the cover! Until next year......oh unless Rachel doesn't win, then I might have another post lol

September 14, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Hello Everyone!!

So I'm still confused how Porsche shook up the house. She keeps saying that, but I don't see it (her winning POV during DE was a great win, but I think Kalia's HOH the same week is why Jeff let, so no shaking of the house by Porsche there. And her HOH win was supposed to ensure a Rachel eviction, but she opened Pandora's Box and sent Shelly packing...not exactly house shaking on her part)...and she never explains it, so I don't know...any else know what she is talking about??
I am serious, I am not talking down about her, I really want to know what she means when she says she shook up the house...

September 14, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@LuLu: The only thing Porsche shook up was her own game when she opened Pandora's box... I agree, she didn't really make any big waves but really just played an awesome game... regardless, both her and Rachel have earned their spot should their F2 deal come to fruition.

September 14, 2011 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Lulu,

I've seen no shaking of the house by Porsche either. I think she is just trying to come up with something to say tonight. Her wins, although good for her, came at times when she really didn't need to do anything. Beside the last POV. The others like you said didn't shake much of anything.

September 14, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger dusk2dawn said...

I have been a faithful reader for the last 3 seasons but could not post because I was mobile and I am sad to say that I just got internet hooked up yesterday right before finale. I so hope that Rachel wins. I've <3 her since last summer and think she deserves to win because she has honestly fought to win. Thanks to this supererb sight I have been able to keep up with the behind the scenes. I totally love you guys and hope to see and actually blog right along with everyone!

September 14, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

To address the reason we don't get two BBs a year it's simple, ratings. Although we absolutely love BB if it went against prime time shows in a regular season it would get killed. Season 9 only happened because of the writers strike. BB is kind of a niche show. It just doesn't have the mass appeal that Survivor and The Amazing Race have. I wish it did too but it doesn't.

September 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Ccjinc said...

Ugh! I hate using these little keys! lol my last post should state that the Lord taught me a lesson about judging others this year! The Lord taught not that other gibberish my auto correct put there ! What is Lirdvtheyll anyway???

September 14, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I guess we don't get a last day of feeds unless this is just wakey, wakey screen.

September 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn!
Hi Genie!
Hi BBDishers!



Wow, it's over after tonight. Cannot believe it! Another year of BB behind us & now to wait for BB14. :(

I have not commented as much this year as in the past but I have always been here. I have read every report & kept up with everything as much as possible. A huge thank you to Carolyn & Genie for all of your dedication & hard work.

Carolyn, your fund raiser is an amazing idea & I believe it is going to make a huge difference in many lives.

Until we all meet again next summer I wish each & every one of you much love & peace in your lives.

Goooooooooooooooooooo Rachel!!!!!

September 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I bet she didn't mean it that way but Rachel just said I can't wait to squeeze "little" Brendon. LOL

September 14, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I almost forgot this, last night Kristen sent and twitter pic saying that her and Matt were picking up Annie at the airport. The pic is of Matt holding a sign that said saboteur.

Here's link if you can show it Carolyn. http://twitpic.com/6kngdr

It is to funny.

September 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Good morning everyone! Happy Finale day!

So sad the summer is over... it's been a good one! Tomorrow we can start counting down the days until next July ;)

Thanks to Carolyn for another great season!!!

Go Rachel!

September 14, 2011 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Tweeted from CBS

BIG BROTHER, the summer reality hit that is wrapping up its most successful season since 2004, has been renewed for its 14th edition to be broadcast next summer on the CBS Television Network.

This summer's edition of BIG BROTHER delivered its largest audience and highest adult 18-49 ratings since 2004 with year-to-year increases of +4% in viewers (8.11m from 7.80m), +11% in adults 18-49 (3.1/09 from 2.8/09), +4% in adults 18-34 (2.5/09 from 2.4/08) and +12% in adults 25-54 (3.7/10 from 3.3/09).

BIG BROTHER also saw growth online as CBS.com's BIG BROTHER website was up +18% from last summer, while subscribers to CBS and RealNetwork's 24/7 live streaming video feeds are up +10%. BIG BROTHER also saw robust social media growth, particularly on Facebook and Twitter, while on cable, BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK, on SHOWTIME 2 is up +8%.

YAY!!! for us, that's awesome, maybe we it could take on prime time shows in regular season. 2004 is Jun's season, isn't it?

September 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy BB14 will be on...yaya

September 14, 2011 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger jay-dubya said...

Thank you so much! GREAT job this summer!!!

September 14, 2011 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger The Sage Advisor's said...

I re-arranged my schedle so I will be here for the live finale!!

September 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Carolyn, I can't thank you enough for doing this fundraiser. Congratulations to your Mom for being a Warrior for 28 years---such an inspiration. I was diagnosed with inflammatory Breast Cancer at 35 years old, 6 months after my son was born. I am so lucky to say that I have been cancer free for 4 years!! my son just turned 5 and I am SOO Very Blessed to be here to watch him grow. All of the fundraising is so imp.-- 10 years ago they didn't even have a treatment for my find of Breast Cancer! Miracles are happening because of all the research and fundraising. You were always by Big Brother Hero but now you are an Angel too! xoxo Gina

September 14, 2011 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Hello Carolyn and Genie...thank you for another truly wonderful season of Big Brother. The show wouldn't be the same with you. I love the energy and effort you put into this every summer, and I appreciate it literally 100%.

I don't get to spend as much time as the Dish as I once did, life calls, but it's always there for me. I appreciate it mucho much.

Thank you for everything that you do for us.

September 14, 2011 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger LoveisTheWay said...

Good Afternoon everyone! Very excited for the finale tonite! I do have a question for Carolyn or any othere "tweeter" who may know. Is @bbfortuneteller affiliated with CBS? Or is that account just a fanpage? Many have asked, but seems no one knows for sure.

September 14, 2011 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

thanks for a fabulous season!!!!
i have to dvr the finale and miss the party tonight, to go earn a stupid paycheck!! i'll miss all you guys and the giveaways! =(
boooooooo
hmm, maybe i'm feeling a little ill?! =)

September 14, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

I can't wait till tonight - so much going on. I'm so nervous, I hope they stick to their final two deal.

I'm going to miss coming to the dish, for at least another year.

Therese

September 14, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I don't know if anyone will see this but I hope someone does and passes it on to the viewing party.

I am going to miss out on all the Dish goodness tonight and the finale of BB, for work :(

Thinking of you all, you lucky ducks.

:D love ya

September 14, 2011 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LoveisTheWay said...

I do have a question for Carolyn or any othere "tweeter" who may know. Is @bbfortuneteller affiliated with CBS?

We think it's affiliated with Super Pass, that is what Genie mentioned one time.

September 14, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Yes! I got to the FINAL TOR! It's a bittersweet day. It's going to be so odd not coming here as soon as I wake up and clear the cobwebs. Actually forget that about cobwebs. They never really go away.

I still have hope for the night but I'm not holding my breath. It's Reality TV and I have to face reality too.

I'm off to buy my tickets for SOS. I'll see everyone at the "Finale Live Viewing Party".

:o)

September 14, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Carolyn, I am having a terrible time posting - so mega thanks to you, Genie and all the great bbdishers! I will miss you all :)

September 14, 2011 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger jodda said...

Before it gets all crazy tonight, I wanted to salute you Carolyn for your work with the SOS fundraiser. Btw, I love the pink ribbon dragon logo. love it. It's so pretty AND powerful. Very fitting.
Thank you Caro for your tireless work to provide the best BB blog out there.

Thank you Genie for all your coverage. I hope things are going better for you.

Thank you dishers for your interesting, well-thought, non-hateful, and most importantly, fun, posts.

Ugh.... It is going to be even harder this year. I've gotten in the habit of looking at my phone for BB updates as soon as I wake up, sitting in the car, etc.
This in addition of having feeds on in the background, or actively watching.
I will just be in the corner, twitching and drooling for a while. Lol.

Happy Finale night! And may the best (wo)man win. ***cough, cough** Rachel! :)

September 14, 2011 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger panchitacevedo said...

Dear Carolyn and Genie and fellow BB dishers,
Thanks for making this summer and BB a great experience for me. I have been a fan of this site for a long time, but just this season did I have the courage to post. I truly appreciate all the hard work Carolyn and Genie put in keeping us updated and I appreciate all the great comments and opinions from my fellow BB dishers. How great to belong to this BB Community. Thanks to all and GO RACHEL!

September 14, 2011 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger JacobsMom said...

Hi Carolyn! I am a live feeder who gets the Overnight Report from you everyday and updates if I missed something good. I also love your flashback funnys. I will be sure to order my live feeds from your site next season. Thank you very much for all you do with the wonderful updates! See you next season!!!

September 14, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

So what time does the Finale start tonight?? 9:30 EST??

September 14, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger pixie said...

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited for the finale tonight! Go Rachel, Go Rachel. I'll miss the dish and all of you great BB fans, but I'm happy to hear there will be a BB 14 to satisfy my addiction!

Have a great time at the Vegas bash Carolyn. Hi Genie, I hope your around tonight.

September 14, 2011 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger dorado59 said...

Thanks for a great job once again by keeping us updated with the houseguest antics and activities. A great season of BB. I think I liked Rachell and Jordan without Brendon and Jeff playing this game with them. Their game was so much better. I actually liked Rach more and Jordan Less. (Not really dislike Jordan, but did get to see a lil meanie in her, which only makes her human!) Before, they both played the guys game, then they actually played on their own and did a fantastic job..With the odds against Porshe I am voting for her and Rach for $50,000. But either way they got where they are by playing. I wish them all the best and hope and pray for a peaceful finally night. :) <3 Big Brother!

September 14, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Another fantastic season here at the Dish! I have had the best time bonding with everyone and so happy to have made some new friendships.

I'm hoping that after the hysteria of the last 2 nights at work I will be able to watch the finale live via the link Carolyn always provides.

Until 8:30pm EST...

September 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

Happy Dance!! Yay Rachel..she deserved it. I can''t believe Dani and Kahlia, voting on a personal level, same for Adam. Dani is a poor sport and should not be asked back to BB ever. Really, Rachel a floater? Come on Dani, you are the definition of a floater, coat tail rider, that is why you are gone, done. Yay Rachel

September 14, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sure would love one of the relax the back massage chairs!!

September 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below