;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday!

I figured you might be dropping by this morning, out of habit and all, so I thought it might be nice to have something here for you. :0)

Congratulations again to Rachel!

Don't forget about the shows today, Thursday September 15th, on Superpass! Both of these shows will be in the Big Brother section of Superpass, under "Live Shows."
  • 3pm BBT/6pm Eastern - Survivor Show!
  • 7pm BBT/10pm Eastern - The Big Brother Wrap Party!!

I'm not deserting you... I am, however, about to board a flight to Vegas, have a blast at the Bash, tweet a bunch of pics for ya from @BigBrotherDish, and get ton more Reality Stars to participate in our BBDish Breast Cancer Fundraiser!

Have a GREAT weekend! I'll see you on twitter! If I figure out my tablet, I may even blog a bit. :0) If you want to watch the Vegas Bash feeds, here's the link for that! :0)






Permalink







14 Comments:

Blogger dogdave said...

you are deserting me
all i have left is nolagaytor

September 15, 2011 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger SCOTTDISH!!!:) said...

Congrats to Rachel on a very very well deserved BIg Brother win! She was my fave last season and this season so wonderful to see her win :). And thanks as always to Carolyn's excellent work all season :)

September 15, 2011 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Have a great time Carolyn!!!!!

September 15, 2011 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Thank you, Carolyn! Out of habit, opened Chrome and thought, "Oh, wait, there's nothing to see." In the middle of making a sad face, a post popped up. LOL You know us too well.

September 15, 2011 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger deeder76 said...

fly safe caro! thanks for bein there for us!!

September 15, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Congrats to Rachel on the big win!

Was very happy to hear snooty pants didn't win!!

And i agree with Adam - i think he would have won hands down if he made it to the final 3 - just a big ole teddy bear how can u not vote for him!

Ty Ladies and gents for keeping me update over the summer while i couldn't be here!

September 15, 2011 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Single Mom said...

Stacy AKA Funme says for the last time:

I will be so lost without you. :( I will miss you and the wonderful updates you ladies provided all summer! I am soooo Happy Rachel won!!

Seems the haters will continue to hate, but, Rachel can hold her head up high as I feel she came away with the money and respect. No matter if you like her as a person you have to give her credit for winning. She beat ALL the odds and came away more gracious than she even knows.

Little disappointed in Dani. She talked about wanting a competitor to win however, she voted on a personal level showing us just how immature she really is.

Rachel, if you ever read this, you are an amazing young lady. You have grown so much this season. I am sure your family is so very proud. I have rooted for you since last year and I am so happy to see you finally win. Congrats to you and Brenden! I really hope you don't let the haters get to you. You can smile all the way to the bank! You ROCKED IT.

I will miss this site and all the wonderful people I have talked to along the way. Until Next time fellow dishers!!

September 15, 2011 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

Tried again to get in last night and had to click publish 3-4 times then it went through, but never saw them, so gave up...

I read all the comments and loved every minute of the show...GOOOOO RACHEL..sorry for caps, but had to do it...I am so thrilled for her..And when Adam came out as 7th juror I thought Brendon was going to have a heart attack...

I just wanted to say thank you Carolyn for ALL you do for us and all the time you give up for us. and now you are starting a boobie foundation..I hope you make lots and lots of money..

Genie, thank you for all the time you put in to help Carolyn. Thank you both for keeping out the trolls. You 2 are the best...Thank you..

And last but not least..thank you you to all the regulars and all the newbies that comment..I love reading everyone of them even though I don't agree with all of them..you are the best BBDish fans ever!!!!

I am going to read the last TOR..Have a great year everyone..see you back here, same time, same place..MWAH xoxo
Pam

September 15, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful banner Syn!!!!

September 15, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Rich Ward Jr. said...

How does Adam justify voting for Porsche? He ripped her in his final speech for not being a competitor, then gives her his vote for 500k? Really?

September 15, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wishing you Traveling Grace!!!

September 15, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Saturday 9/17 Day three of withdrawl. Bored to tears with nothing to read. Netflix? Pick up a book? Nah. Hoping I'm not the only one pitifully checking the blog for company...

Caro probably won't even check to see if anyone posted. :(

-Lonely in NY (ceemurph)

September 17, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

I miss Big Brother and looking on BBDish everyday! :(

September 18, 2011 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Andrea Bucker said...

Testing...lol

September 20, 2011 at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below