;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Big Brother 14: Just The Facts - June 3 Edition

Well, hello there, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday and Happy less than 6 weeks til the Thursday, July 12th Premiere of Big Brother 14!  I'm getting to the point where all things BB are on a constant rotation in my brain, so let's talk about what we know so far.  Just the facts, ma'am..  Just the facts. And a commercial to get your BB juices flowing... :)




Fact #1: Big Brother 14 premieres Thursday, July 12th.  Note to BB Fans, especially Live Feed watchers:  You have less than 6 weeks to impress upon your family and friends how much you love them, shower them with attention, and let them know they'll need to release you from all responsibilities come July 12th and for the duration of the summer.

Fact #2: Per Robyn Kass, long time casting director for Big Brother, we know that "All BB14 semi finalists have been contacted. Finalist decisions have not been made yet."  So..  if you tried out and you haven't been contacted, it's not gonna happen this time, but she does encourage all to try try again.. for the next season.

Fact #3: At a date as yet unknown to us, Julie Chen and the women from "The Talk" will again move into the BB house for a day to play and, more importantly, give us a sneak peek at some of the new house decs!

Fact #4: There are excellent improvements coming to the Live Feeds this season, including FREE mobile feeds with your subscription!! Niiiice!  :)

Fact #5:  Friend us on facebook, or Like BBDish on facebook and/or follow us on twitter, and you'll never miss a thing! 

Last but certainly not least... Congratulations to all the Canadian Big Brother fans and House Guest hopefuls! Canada is getting their own Big Brother come Fall, and it's going to air on the Slice network during the 2012-2013 season.  There will be live feeds.  What I don't know yet is if we'll have access here in the US.  I'm looking for info, and I definitely have my fingers crossed, because if that's a yes, then it's every BB fan's dream come true: 2 seasons a year of Big Brother. 

Also, if that's a yes, come fall BBDish will cover BB Canada right here on the main blog! I'm so curious to see what happens to the nicest, mellowest, most polite people on the planet when they're locked up tight with no outside contact, and big money's on the line... Hm Hm Hm :) 








Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Yayyyyy!!! Can't wait for the new season to start and hang out with the Dishers!!! Thanks Carolyn!!!!

June 3, 2012 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger MizJones602 said...

Oh happy day! It's almost time!

June 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Boricua!! :)

Hi MizJones!! :)

I'm so happy to see you! And thrilled you commented so quickly.. before I head out for a couple hours....

June 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Omg! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! So excited! Yay Canada!

June 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Omg! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! So excited! Yay Canada!

June 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger cheley said...

6 weeks can't come any sooner! :)

June 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Everyone!

I want to say ((hugs)) to Shannon from the previous post, what better place than The Dish to help ease this hard time for you.

:)

June 3, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay now that I've read the post...

Wowza!! Awesome news, Caro!

I am so excited about Canada! WooT! Here's to the U.S. getting a view, and The Dish front and center!

:D

June 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Yay. I can't. Wait!!

June 3, 2012 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Wow thanks for all the info Carolyn!! I can't believe it "live feeds" on the mobile with our Superpass subscription, is that RIGHT? Did I read it correctly? That's fantastic, I will never have to miss anything exciting if I am away from home and my TV!
I sure hope we can get the Canadian BB too; that would be fantastic to see it!!
Thanks for everything you do; you're the best!!
Janice

June 3, 2012 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger posey440 said...

Do not know if you got my last question. Would like to get feeds for this year on your page like last season. Will there be a special offer middle of June like last year?

June 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello Carolyn!! Hello BBDishers!! The countdown is on!!! Se you all soon!!

June 5, 2012 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

YAY Carolyn, I'm watching BB13 tonight, getting ready for our late nights, so excited!

June 5, 2012 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'm doing a happy dance!!!

June 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

I am super excited for the new season and coming home to the dish.
xoxo

June 7, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Just had to poke my head in and wave it at everyone. Great to see some of the usual suspects already.

I'm off to shower with a loved one (DQTD) as Caro suggested in this post. ;-)

:*)
GaYToR

June 7, 2012 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger dogdave said...

DISH--its that time again --no not bb14--our flat out sex and passion

June 8, 2012 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Howdy, howdy.

Looking forward to the new season.

Starting to get excited. My family is already asking me if I'm watching this year. They know the routine.

Last year, I took a summer break and stayed away. But, the 3 or so summers previously, I did not, and was rarely around. My family did not know what to make of me being so accessible last summer.

So, this summer, they are at a loss. "Will he be around?" "Will he hibernate?"

hehehehe I like to keep 'em guessing.

What will I do this summer? Even I do not know the answer.

I do know 2 things. Big Brother is the greatest summer entertainment, and The Dish with Caro is the greatest online summer entertainment!

Anyway. Can't wait!

Take care!

Love to Caro and Everyone else!

June 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger itsagame said...

I am kinda hoping they actually have - A WHOLE NEW SET OF FACES" this year.I'm kinda getting tired of seeing the "Alumnie's coming and going each year, like they have no -other life. I want to see NEWBIES, not the OLDIES. NO UPPER HANDS, just EVEN PLAYING FIELDS. You know what I mean. When they are old houseguests, they already know what to expect, what to say, when to say it, what to do, they even get bored quicker themselves, just cause they've already "BEEN THERE,DONE THAT ALREADY". DEFINETLEY NOT AS EXCITING AS NEWBIES WOULD BE.

June 9, 2012 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Melia said...

Can't wait! You better be getting your sleep now Carolyn!

June 12, 2012 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Hey Carolyn,,
Cannot believe it's almost time again,,,,Summer is here when Big Brother is on..
Peace and Blessings to all..

June 13, 2012 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everybody!!! :0)


Big Huge HUGS!!!!

... and a New Top Post!

June 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all fellow BBDish fans!!!

I have been checking the Slice Casting Call page daily (at least a dozen times) but there is no application for the Canadian BB yet!! I am going to apply to be on the show!

Thanks for all you do Carolyn!!

<3<3<3

June 18, 2012 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

A little late but I'm back Hello Carolyn and all

July 12, 2012 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below