;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

And we're back! - and POV SPOILER!


Right at 9pm, the feeds came back on and we find Danielle talking about missing items, that she thinks Kara might have kept.. then talk moves to her favorite subject  JoJo and Dan asked why she and JoJo didn't get along..

Dani: Jenn told me that she was jealous of me, that I got all the attention.. she'd be all I'm used to getting all the attention..
Dan: I never heard her say that..
Shane: I heard she did..
Dani: Then she started personally attacking...
Shane: only thing I heard her say was that she deserved it more..
Dan: I think they put you and her in here to fight.

--riviting conversation, I know. It goes on to who said what when they played "Never have I ever" and Frank's play by play of what Frank would do to Ashley, and Britney was egging it on...

Dan: I ask the questions, I don't answer them.
--Lessa: hahahah!

Dan: In a week you can do whatever you want...
Shane: Oh stop
Dan: Danielle's just smiling...

Dan: The night we get out of here are you gonna share a hotel room
Dani: I haven't thought about it
Shane; me either
Dan: You've thought about it..
Dani: No, you just brought it up... do they give us all the same hotel?
Shane: can you run to other people's rooms?!
Dan: ...why couldn't you, when this is over?
--Lessa: hahahahaha!

Dan has Ian  - who's just out of the DR - tell the story about another country's BB and the guy who had to pretend to be mentally challenged, and it was a BB set up.

Ian: The twist was, if he could convince the houseguests that he was mentally challenged and he belonged there he'd get immunity for that round and the next - if not, he was nominated. He passed.

Talk turns to the first weeks, first competitions, etc...yikes! then they talk about reptiles and I try REALLY HARD not to listen as I'm extremely phobic - lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala Ah, now on to other Jackass stories.

9:47 Annnnnd... talk has run the gamete, about everything BUT what we want to know. COME ON HOUSEGUESTS.... Talk to me...

Dani to the DR...

9:50 Shane: Get your Veto!

And there we have it - Danielle won POV!

Dan: how do you think that Joe would have done in that comp?
Ian: the one we just did? That's my thing, if we were gonna bring a floater, it had to be one that couldn't win. Jenn came close the last two - she knew everything on Memory Lane...

10:05
Ian: One of us three will be watching Britney's wedding video..
Shane: I'd be interested to see it... she talked about it enough.

Shane; Our fate is in your hands
Ian: I'm scared! (laughing)
Dani: I don't even have a vote!
Shane: think they'll do it live? the meeting? And then the vote?
Dani: Like, you right now, they'll give their speech and you, right now, you'd stand up and go..

 Confirmed: -- IAN AND DAN ARE NOMINATED.

Shane; Do you know what your doin?
Dani: Not saying.
Ian: Just saying, a lot of people on the Jury hate me!
Dani: Oh stop...

Ian: I should pack tonight..
Shane: I'm packing too - me you and Dan should...
Ian: You've never packed..
Shane; Nope... none of us have..
Dani: I've packed 4 times, just saying!

Shane; I can't believe it's a live veto meeting!
Dani: Yeah, I remember when you said you're gonna nominate tonight and I was like year right, and then got to the DR and they said real soon. Then they woke me up and were like Veto Soon... wait - that was TODAY.
--Lessa: hahah!

Talk about the upcoming show, competitions, etc. No real game talk. Not that there's much to talk about at this point. *L*

Ian: I can't believe this is the final four -best final four ever. If we had Brit at final five it would have been perfect, but this, this is amazing! Do you think the Jury house knows about the quack pack?
Dani: depends on Britney.
Shane: Should whoever goes tell?
Ian: I don't think it'd matter, we're all part of it.. I think i'd spill it..
Shane: Me too, just walk in and quack..

Dani: It's weird, I don't think I feel like we're on Showtime, just on the live feeds.
--Lessa: *headdesk* it's the same thing. *LOL*

Ian: remember the good ole days before the feeds came on?
--Lessa: pffft! *L*

10:35 - Dani heads up to shower, the boys talk video games in between yawns...

10:45
Dan: Showtime's definitely not on us right now..
Ian: Dani's in the shower? yeah, definitely on her...

Shane comments on his blisters, and heads up to get the guaze and stuff to rebandage his hands.

Ian: I don't know really. Everytime I've said if I go, you can have the beers, and she's like stop stop, so I don't know really.
 Dan: Played every If/Then scenario?
Ian: Way I see it, I'd be hard pressed to win against either one of them in the final two. Either I'm going or my best shot at winning is.
Dan: if you had a choice at the end - you think you have a better chance against me or Dani to win..
Ian: You.
Dan: even though brit said otherwise? Why you think she said it?
Ian: It was right after the funeral, she wasn't to happy. No bitter jury from me - i'll vote whoever I think played the best game, male or female, I'm looking at you Jenn. She wants a girl to win..
Dan: Three girls on the jury right now?
Ian: Brit, Ash, Jen.  Frank and Joe. It'll be even after this one. If I stay, I have to win the final HOH to win..
Dan: you'll win 25k either way.
Ian: you underestimate the power of Janelle... If Janelle doesn't, Britney does
Dan: no way dude!
Ian: I don't think I'm getting it dude. I'd love too, but realistic..

Dan: Think someone's going tomorrow?
Ian: No question, one of us two.

11 PM
Shane's back, general conversation, and it's time for me to go. G'night, ya'll! Carolyn will be back with The Overnight Report in the morning, though I think I got her convinced to sleep in a little, as we have endurance tomorrow night - WHEEE! The final three endurance is BY FAR The best part of the season! Especially with this four - no matter who is in the comp, I foresee a battle! Will it go 3 hours? five? EIGHT? No matter what - it'll be AWESOME. Joining us here is great - but watching it on the Live Feeds with us is even BETTER - so hit up the Big Red Button, and get your three day trial NOW, so you're all ready to play with us tomorrow night!

Sleep well, Dishers - catch ya on the flip side!






Permalink







73 Comments:

Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Danielle's favorite subject is missing items? Guess I don't get the reference!

September 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Kara was definately jealous of Danielle. Just like Janelle was, and Ashley

September 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dan, Dan, Shane, or Ian won POV

September 12, 2012 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Fixed for clarity - her favorite subject is herself and why people didn't like her and fail to see her awesomeness.

...whoops, my sarcasm was dripping again. hee.

September 12, 2012 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Rob - I think Dan, Dani, Ian or Shane won POV too! Hehehe!

September 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Hodge said...

Is that a ball in the first screen cap? Begone danis head, green. On the floor

September 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Are we sure pov already been played????

September 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Calling it for Ian. His expression in that pic is a giveaway, me thinks.

September 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ian looks like he could be happy, lets hope for his sake he won pov

September 12, 2012 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

With tomorrow being eviction and start of the final three endurance HOH, yeah - the POV has to have been played this morning, as they need to have filmed it and the DRs for the show tomorrow night.

September 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

MonNYC - he was talking about that BB story in that cap.. *L*

September 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian has his renegade wristband on. Can you have an alliance if you are the only member? But at this point if given thechoice, Dan may keep Ian

September 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Traveling, my hotel has BBAD but husband won't watch! Aarrgghh. And no Internet of course. So I will continue to hope you can tell me what's going on. Thank you!!

September 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Lovr your dripping sarcasm. ;-)

September 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Definitely looks like it.

September 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh Dani....please stop with the pimple poppin'!!

September 12, 2012 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

So... what happens if Danielle won POV? Are there no nominees?? I know I should know this all by now but someone please clarify because I do not understand....

September 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Lessa!!! I am NEVER up this late,lol!! Hugs and smoochies to you xoxo

I want to add that as another season comes to an end :( That I am so happy that we have had Carolyn,Lessa and all blogger's who have helped keep us crazies up to date.I may not post alot,but I have been here since day one and this blog has come a LONG way!! I love you all,and I look forward to next year when we get to do it all over again :D

September 12, 2012 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

If Dani wins POV - she gets the option of using it just like anyone else. The benefit to that is she gets to decide who has the sole vote to send someone home. Like so:

If Shane and Dan are on the block - Ian votes who goes home. If she doesn't trust Ian not to vote how she wants, she vetos Shane, and gives the vote to him. Or to Dan.

POV is the most important power at final four - as whoever is not on the block is the only eviction vote. :)

And Smooches to everyone! :)

September 12, 2012 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Ok So there ARE noms. That's what I was wondering about.

September 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Shane and that stinking puppy!

September 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Dani won...I am so excited

September 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUDGE.. it will be interesting who she chooses to make the decision.

hopefully shane realizes that dani make take dan..
or dan realizes shane will take dani

and save ian..

sending save ian vibes to the house right now!

September 12, 2012 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

I hope Dani has Ian and Dan on the block. Shane votes out Ian. No more smug Ian.

September 12, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Dani? Boo Boo Boooooooo! Poor Ian! So disappointed.

September 12, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Lessa, everyone

Can't believe Danielle has all the power now. Doesn't look good for Ian now :(

September 12, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

There's a slim possibility that she chooses Dan though - and lets him pull the trigger on Shane because she can't/won't do it...

Or she may pull the trigger on Dan too - let Shane vote him out...

I dunno. It could go either way. *L*

September 12, 2012 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

who did she nominate

September 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

ugh. I wanted Ian to win this one.

(sorry, Hi Lessa - haven't been here for your party in a bit. Sorry I have such bad manners)

If Dani is half as smart as I am finally giving her credit for being, she'll get Dan out. She cannot win sitting next to Dan. It's still a maybe imo against Shane or Ian, but I think Dani is the one Dan can definitly win against.4

September 12, 2012 at 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooooooooo! Only thing i could think of

September 12, 2012 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

CRAP...Not what I wanted to hear!

I think she will not use the veto. She will want to make this decision on her own...and she will evict Ian.

I hope I am wrong.

September 12, 2012 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I see what you're saying Lessa. I just don't see Dani getting rid of Shane over Ian. Unless Dan puts on the heavy Mist. After this past week I'm not sure who he really wants out Ian or Shane.

September 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Dani doesn't get a vote - her only control is who she gives that vote too. Who does she trust to have her back the most? Shane? Dan? Ian? That's the only choice she gets to make. The rest is up to them.

We don't know who's nominated yet - my guess is probably Ian and Dan - but maybe Ian and Shane. *LOL* I don't know..

September 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I don't think Shane has the guts to cut Dan. Do you? I wish Shane would think on his own.

September 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Don't forget - Dani is HOH.

September 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I think Shane would do it for Dani, and cut Dan, but I'm sure he wants to cut Ian instead.

September 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielles best prize will be when she gets out and sees all her adoring fans.

September 12, 2012 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This could get very interesting.

Dani can now choose who gets the 1 and only vote but she can't control them. Could go hinky.

September 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

I want jury house footage! :-)

September 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

I think Ian and SHANE are nominated-Ian said, 'I gotta pack my bag'; Shane said, 'yeah, me, too'. Then Dani said, Dan might as well pack, too, tho.

September 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Shane said he'd pack too just in case, thinks they all should.

Right before that Dani was talking about the vote, if it was live, and said to SHANE: like, you would, right now..

Dan and Ian are nominated. :)

September 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know whats going on in her head, and I dont want to, but if she was half smart, she would want Ian out because both Shane or Dan would now take her final 2

September 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michigan Man

She 100% controls Shane. He will do whatever She says. She 100% doesnt control Dan he will do what he wants

September 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Flower said...

I think she should have Shane vote out Dan. Assuming Dan isn't around, I think both Shane and Ian would take Dan to F2. Dan would take Ian. I still think she is only playing for 50,000.

September 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so tired of listening to Danielle complain, cry, talk about herself, talk about rival jealousy in her mind. It's all ME ME ME!! Really? How is she still in the game?? If she get final 2 I will never watch again.

September 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I wonder if Dan can Mist Dani enough to take him down and let him make the decision.

September 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Shane would do whatever she wants - even if its voting out Dan. It all depends on who she thinks she can win against. I think in her mind she thinks she can win against Dan. As she said in the show tonight - her head says take Dan, her heart says take Shane. She doesn't think she'll win against Shane.

So her choices are - have Dan pull the trigger on Shane because she can't do it, if she feels she can beat Ian in the endurance.

Have Shane pull the trigger on Dan, because she feels she can beat Ian in all the comps, and thinks she'd beat Shane in the end..

Have Shane pull the trigger on Ian, and take her chances with both boys...

She won't give Ian the vote, period. His only chance to stay really that I see is if she gives Dan the vote...

September 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Watched flashback-I still believe it's Shane and Ian. But it really doesn't matter. she has all the power. I think she will honor her original F2 w/Dan. The only ? is, vote out Ian, or Shane. I think it will be Ian.

September 12, 2012 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* We've all said we'll never watch again at some point - and we always do. :) Time heals all annoyances.

September 12, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I've been known to be wrong a time or two, Judy.. we'll just agree to disagree until we get confirmation at the show tomorrow. :P

September 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

I just think she was giving Shane a 'for instance' explanation, cause he still doesn't really know how things work in the end game. I'm not sayin' you're 'wrong', per se, like I said, it's really irrelevant at this point in the game. You are the best, Lessa! :-)

September 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Granite said...

Lessa, you are correct. Ian and Dan are on the block. Shane said if noms stay the same he'll have to vote.

September 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

I agree with you...smug Ian needs to go

September 12, 2012 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leesa

I'll watch again, but this season would be a serious letdown. Like BB11 would have been had Jordan not pulled a miracle. Dan is truly the best. He dragged Dani all the way to the end. She had no shot without him IMO

September 12, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

My feeds suck so bad at night for some reason, just lately.

I'm out. Have a good night and sweet dreams when you get there.

September 12, 2012 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night MM! :)

September 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Dan thinks Ian deserves Americas Fave

September 12, 2012 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa!!! Glad I decided to check in. I got lazy after Chicken Fajitas but at least I stayed awake. That's unusual.

I loved that you caught this:

then talk moves to her favorite subject JoJo and Dan asked why she and JoJo didn't get along..

Dani: Jenn told me that she was jealous of me, that I got all the attention.. she'd be all I'm used to getting all the attention..
Dan: I never heard her say that..
Shane: I heard she did..
Dani: Then she started personally attacking...


I think we could look on Flashbacks from Week 1 forward and find that same line of conversation. Every time a female was voted out, by the end of that night Danielle would bring up other girls being jealous of her. Usually it was in a conversation with Shane.

She used it a lot in her decisions on who to evict also, but I didn't hear that as much as I did after the evictions.

Just Sayin!

I can't believe we only have a few nights left together before this is all over and we sit back and wait another 9 months to do it all again. You have been my most consistent late night buddy! *Kisses*

"I think I'm going to miss you most of all Scarecrow. sniff*" -Dorothy

:o)
GaYToR

September 12, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sandra, I agree with Dan. That's who all my votes are going for. But I want to wait until tomorrow night to hit the votes with every email address I have. If Ian stays tomorrow night I think he will take it all over Danielle or Shane.

If Ian stays, my votes are going to go the the Quack Packer who gets the boot tomorrow night.

:o)
GaYToR

September 12, 2012 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

If the list of possible AC Winners weren't so long I would list them in a comment and give my pro and con reasons for each one but not tonight... Probably not ever. I'll keep my votes to Ian or Dan.

:o)
GaYToR

September 12, 2012 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Night Sweet Lessa!.. Until Tomorrow and the hopefully extra long first session of the Final HoH.

:o)
GaYToR

September 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Poor Shane. Danielle is trying so hard to give him a reach-around as she sits on his butt, biting the pillow but he's having none of it. His abs are planted firmly on the mattress.

He's a braver man than I. There's only so much I would do to get to F3. Danielle is not one of them.

Happening at 2:35 AM BBT on Feed 3 & 4.

G'night! (Or G'morn Carolyn!)

:o)
GaYToR

September 13, 2012 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Shane and dani are playing.Dan down and put up shane so.stupid...Dan will keep Ian over shane...

September 13, 2012 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

I agree. Dan is totally intimated by Shane. He'll mist Dani into putting Shane up. Then vote him out It's too bad really that the only way too keep Ian is to save Dan. He's way too power hungry to be F3. He's gotta go. (BTW, Ian 'smug'?! What show are you watching?)

September 13, 2012 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

Omg have you all seen Wil's spoof videos?!
Im having trouble linking to my comment but YouTube search 'Big Brother Trilogy' and it comes right up. Crazy funny.

September 13, 2012 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger Vidaloca said...

Nothing will make my Big brother 14 season the best if Ian goes out next. I will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased.

I never thot i'll say this EVER but i'm rooting for Danielle. worst case scenario Dan wins...ok case scenario Shane wins. i am fine as long as its not IAN.

Loved that kid at first but then his attitude turned terrible when we started winning competitions. he could have just stayed, the humble sweet geeek. Smh. Power and Money make people do terrible things.

Shane, u better vote Ian out.

Danielle FTW ......*I think i just threw up in my mouth* lol

September 13, 2012 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger tama said...

Carolyn, I tried to take the high road with Danielle like you said you did a couple af days ago. Honest I have tried to find and see any good and redeeming qualities about her. But i can't the first 5 minutes of BBAD I watched this morning makes it impossiable. She is too mean, delusional, and has to be so hateful about every HG's that isn't sitting in front of her. I can only hope she makes bad investments and loose's all the money when she wins. Sorry I tried. Please to all Dani fans don't call me a "Dani hater" becasuse i am saying less vicious things about her than she has said about other HG's including the ones she claims she just "Loves to Death"

September 13, 2012 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger Lorbgoo said...

Me too. So upset :(

September 13, 2012 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger Lorbgoo said...

Maybe he is trying to be nice cause he knows he's going :(

September 13, 2012 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is so disappointing. My favorite houseguest never makes it to final two (except for season 10, I loved Dan) :( It's like being a Vikings fan - disappointed every year!! But anyways:

I think Ian still has a chance to stay, but Dan and his mist may be too powerful. Dan DID want Shane gone before - but probably not as much as he'd wanna see Ian go. HOWEVER, if Dan was thinking clearly, he would convince Dani to use the veto and let him vote out Shane. Shane is the only guy that Dan doesn't have a F2 with - AND, Dani could still choose Shane over him.

If SHANE was smart and the noms stayed the same, he would vote out DAN -- There's no way that Dan would take him to the F2. He would take Dani. At least with Ian still there, Shane has a better chance of Ian taking him to F2 than with Dan still there.

But, you know, just like the Vikings (I'm from MN), I'm sure my positive thinking will have no effect on the eventual eviction of Ian.

Also, I'm still a HUGE Dan fan (best player in BB history), but I just wanted to see the little guy, Ian, win so badly. He would cry and be so honored and it would be such a great moment! Is it too much to still hope for a Dan/Ian F2?? :(

September 13, 2012 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Jessimacat said...

Wow! Lessa, I am so glad to hear Ian has a chance at final 2 still. When I heard Danielle won the POV I thought it was over for Ian. Wow, what a great final 3 if Shane leaves!

It would only have been a better season if Britney had made it longer. It's a shame, she was a much more positive presence this season.

September 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am in shock right now!! I can't believe it.

September 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Jessimacat said...

Wow! Lessa, I am so glad to hear Ian has a chance at final 2 still. When I heard Danielle won the POV I thought it was over for Ian. Wow, what a great final 3 if Shane leaves!

It would only have been a better season if Britney had made it longer. It's a shame, she was a much more positive presence this season.

September 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below