;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Morning before the PoV Ceremony

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  Will you have a PoV Ceremony today, or wont you?  That is our question.. We'll soon see!
 

Happy Monday, Dishers!☺  If this is your first time on the blog today, and you need catching up, please see these previous posts:
For all the Boogie fans, or anyone who has ever wanted a Big Brother Bag, here's your chance!

Janelle and Dick's special BB14 Coaches Bags both went for about $2500, but so far Boogie's BB14 Bag hasn't moved from the asking price, and it's gotten only 1 bid.  Kinda shocking, considering the guy won BB AllStars..

Click the pic of Boogie to go check it out.

Additionally,  Janelle has new eBay Auctions and among other thing, Boogie's also selling Ian's Red Sunglasses  - the pair Ian gave to Boogie on his way out the door.  I guess he's not the sentimental type.

Make sure to click and see what fabulous deal groupon's got going on in your city today. :0)  I got a $105 facial for $30 yesterday! Score!!! And within a mile of my apartment.. even better. :-)

9:32am Fishies!  It's wakey wakey time!! 

9:46am Annnnd.. they're up! 
Jenn's just gone into the DR.  Dan's moving about the house.. Ian's just emerged from the pool... and I don't have eyes on Shane or Danielle yet.

9:49am
Jenn's out of the DR.  She comes out back and exchanges good mornings with Ian, then heads in to the kitchen to prepare a protein shake..


Some time during the night, Shane moved into the smaller bed.. Danielle remains in the large one.

10:02am
F1
Dan climbs into bed with Danielle, and puts on a funny voice.. "Good morning, Olympians."

Dani: Daaaan
Shane:  I was so hot last night..
**explaining why he moved beds.

Dan leaves the room..

BB: Danielle, pleae change your batteries..
**ie, get your ass outta bed.  Danielle complies, and then heads into the kitchen to pour herself some Froot Loops.

10:07am
Dan: I'm gonna get in the hot tub today.
Danielle: My arms are so sore.
 
Dan: how'd you sleep?
Dani: I slept hard.  Like a rock.  (pause) How is it that you've gotten 3 Weezer songs in a row?
Dan: Luck?



10:12am
Chatter about Weezer concerts and Chelsea.. Family..  Meanwhile, Jenn's in the bathroom, fixing her boobs, and Shane's a slug.

10:17a
Danielle: Did you and Kelly fight alot?
Dan: umm
Danielle: About what?
**It seems Skippy Newpants isn't sure if Dan's sister Kelly has signed a release (**dear lord).  He flips us away.. Checks and comes back to Dan's story a minute later..

10:30am
OK.. it's a party!  They're all awake! 
10:34am
BB: Jenn, please come to the Diary Room.
Jenn: You got it.

Jenn comes out of the bathroom, passes through the living room where Dan tells her, "I like the red," and she replies, "Thank you."  Then into the DR she goes.  Dan remains at the didning table, eating his cereal and reading it.
10:37am
Ian joins Dan at the table.. Topic: Kellogg's superiority to Post.   
The combined brain power focused on this box of cereal right now is staggering.

10:39am
Jenn's out of the DR and into the backyard. Shane and Danielle are wearing camera ready attire.. as if the cameras aren't on the HGs 24/7.

10:41am
Damn, Jenn.  Happy slop diet to you!
Jenn: Sup, Superpass?  Hope you've been enjoying the summer so far.  We're at 9 days.  9 days.. Kinda makes ya wanna barf a little.  (pause) (hummm) I don't really care.  Oh, jeez louise..

10:47am
 F1

Ian: Shane, looking very nice today.
Shane: Thanks, Ian.  Goin' golfin'.
Dan: Are you gonna wear your pink shirt too?
Dani: No.  It's dirty.
Dan: The camera doesn't know that.
Ian: I wonder why they didn't give us the gloves for the (PoV Comp).
**me too!

Danielle heads into the bathroom.. makeup time.

10:52am
Living Room

Dan: Out of all your items, which do you think is the most eBay gold?
Ian: The Dog Suit.
Shane/Dan: I agree.
Dan: Gonna put a reserve on it?
Ian: Yeah.
Dan: 1500?
Ian: No way.  Too high.  Kristen only got 800 for her hippytard..
Dan: And she was only on like 10 episodes.
Ian: Maybe 400..
Dan: No need for a reserve then.  You'll blow that outa the water.

Dan wonders if Shane and Jenn will have to make speeches at the PoV Ceremony.


10:55
F3
Dan: ♫Makin' a face.. her name is Danielle.. She looks in the mirror..
**lmao @ Dan's new song.


11:03am
Dan, Jenn, Shane and Ian are outside.  They believe the PoV Ceremony will be happening soon...

And they're right!

11:16am - Trivia!  Time for the PoV Ceremony!  We'll see you in a new top post as soon as the feeds come back! :)








Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning again, Carolyn!

Peeps! hehe

I watched Rob Cesterino's interview this morning with Dan's wife Chelsea from last night. They did it live last night right after the show, but I didn't watch it until this morning.

MoNYC got to ask Chelsea a question. While I have no idea if it's OUR Mo, I can't help but think it is. Very cool.

Crap, now I can't remember what she asked.

Anyway, it was a wonderful interview. Chelsea is so fun and wonderful. I highly recommend it.

September 10, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Blueee! :) Sounds fun! I'll have to check it out!

September 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

My pc is telling me I need to apply some updates and restart. Stupid Microsoft.

BRB.

September 10, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grrr.. hate it when that happens!

September 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

reposted from the overnight...



Good morning, Susan! :) I had a moment like that with Dan last night too, but then I felt better watching him cry over the message from Chelsea.

Good morning, Jade! :)

Good morning, Brian! :) I'm not sure what to think.. Ian's married to the idea of keeping the QP intact for f4.. so she'll have her work cut out for her..


Good morning, WGExtra :) Nope.

Good morning, Blue! :) THank you!! Would you believe I didn't get6 to see a single routine this summer olympics? :(

Good morning, Laura!! :) He's being a guy. That's what they do. Pull away, they cuddle up..

Good morning, ShiShi!! :) O know.. It's a tough part of the season.. It's like the end of your favorite summer camp, but knowing that everyone will be back again next summer is always a good feeling.. (((hugs))))


Good morning, Iow_Grandma! :) Thank you very much! I'm so happy to see you in th ecomment section!

September 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Michigan Man (from your earlier post)

This is exactly how I have felt about Dan since the funeral. He may well have pulled off the best game move ever, but what was the cost. And regardless of how he played there is no guarantee he will win even if he does make final 2. He has used and hurt too many people.

Yes, everyone in jury will have moments of anger and/or hurt feelings, but Dan likes to get inside people's heads and play mind games. He likes to pull people into a close personal relationship and then slit their throats.

It's no wonder he said it takes a month of him not being himself before he can return to normal after he gets home. I would guess that he will have a lot of soul searching to do. Unfortunately, I think a lot of people in the house with him will have a very hard time adjusting when they realize how badly he used them.

And I certainly hope he goes to confession and thinks long and hard before using the bible again to lie in a game. I don't consider myself religious but I do have faith. I don't like to see someone disrespect the bible even if they don't believe in God, but to see someone who considers the church such an important part of his life be so disrespectful is really disappointing.

BTW-I'm thinking that his being able to turn off his emotions and treat people like inanimate objects may explain why Renny and Keesha no longer talk to him.

September 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

That didn't take long. But I had to re-install Java for some reason. Not update....re-install. Weird.

September 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - odd..

Morning, Grendon :)

September 10, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

So thrilled for Shane and Dani! It seems like everyone around them were supporting and genuine. I think the time outside helped her a lot, more than Shane probably.

Seems like Dani will almost certainly make it through to the final four. She deserves it and is an incredible young woman! I hope she wins it all!

Go Dani Go!!

September 10, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Mark :)

September 10, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Totally agree!!:-)

September 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning! Blue, Java had a security issue, everyone is having to uninstall then reinstall. It's all good.

September 10, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Who did Danielle just say Ian was putting on the block?

September 10, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - I missed it. I was on another feed. What did you hear?

Hi Zany!!! :)

September 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I thought Danielle told Dan he was going up. Maybe I just fantasized that. It was five minutes ago in the bathroom.

September 10, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - if she did, she could be screwing herself out the door.

September 10, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Zany, thank you! I thought it was weird.

September 10, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger jane said...

All I care about is Ian making it to the end. I can't fathom that Jenn has not pushed Ian to get Dan out this week. What is she thinking, or not thinking?

September 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i hear ya, jane

September 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

About 40 more minutes and Season 10 of Ellen premiers.

So psyched!!!! hehehehe

September 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

I have been waiting for Jenn to finally make her move, but if she waits until AFTER the POV ceremony, I fear it will be too late. She needs to talk to Ian before the POV ceremony.

(((((((((((( DishyFamiy )))))))))))))))))))

September 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

I am a bit surprised that Jenn has made no effort to get Dan put up. However, doing that doesn't mean that he will be going. Shane would have to be convinced to vote him out as well. We've all seen the I influence Dani has over him!! Even if she told all, the only thing that would make Shane turn on Dan would be the Information that Dan was going to put up Shane (which he already knows but he thinks he was going to be a pawn) during the DE. I believe Dan and Dani would lie to Shane and tell him Jenn is lying. And Shane would most likely believe Dani. It doesn't really matter who Ian wants out now since he has no vote.

I also think that Jenn was holding out hope that they could convince Shane not to use the veto. I think Dan and Dani both know it's not going to happen but certainly Dan would like Jenn to believe it's possible up until the veto ceremony! Once Jenn opens her mouth, she is basically on her own. Ian can't help her in the next HOH!



September 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I agree with you Grendon about Dan. I don't like him this year at all. I really hope that Ian wins the POV so he makes it to F3 and sends Dan home. I would love to see Ian with the win.

September 10, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Jenn had hours yesterday to talk to Ian, just blows my mind that she hasn't tried to stay in the game. Guess this means Dan will try and take Dani to F2 and I believe Dani will win ugh!

September 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

ChristyinAL, Ian would have a vote if it's a tie. I don't care who goes home next as long as it's Dan or Dani. I was not off the Dan bandwagon until I saw the show last night. He messed his game up with the FF last week (in my opinion). Still, Dani is my least favorite player left so I hope she exits before Dan. I can tolerate Dan, but not Dani and all her me me me world.

September 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I wonder if Dan is realizing how close D/S are after their trip outside the house. Dan is planning on Dani doing all his dirty work, but can she do it to Shane.

September 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger jane said...

My Ricki Lake show appearance just got canceled. They have no travel budget, and neither do it. So bummed! Buy books.

September 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Think Danielle said "Im probably going up." Not Dan.

September 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I think Dan is going to have to be content going to the FInal 4 with the starting line-up, since Shane put dampers on his plans to evict one of the Quack Pack this week, in favor of keeping Jenn (for what reason, I still don't know, since she is far from a pushover, like Joe was).

Perhaps the bond that Dani & Shane feel for each other has made them slightly more immune to Dan's "mist" than Ian, who seems to think Dan is serious about his "Renegades to the end" Final 2 deal.

September 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yeah - Danielle said, I'm going up.

September 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Sorry to hear that Jane. Wonder what kind of show it's going to be if all guests have to be local.

September 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Which will be awesome! Go Dani Go!!

September 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Danielle is an awesome player! Love Or hate her, gotta respect her!

September 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below