;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 7, 2012

Pandora's Box Spoiler and PreNomination HoH Meetings

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  The feeds went to trivia at 12:35pm, and we believe there may be another Pandora's Box happening right now.. It's a bit early in the day for nominations, after all, and BB needs some filler for the tv only folks on the Sunday Show.  This morning, Ian said that he wont open Pandora's Box unless it's Kristen Bitting, a BIG wad of cash, or a big celebrity, because he figures the celeb woiuld be something fun for the house.

Pandora's Box Spoiler:
  • The HGs got video messages from their families..
  • Ian got a message from BB13 Winner Rachel Reilly..

***Holy crap! Have you seen how high the auction for Evel Dick's BB13 Bag has gotten?! He just surpassed Janelle.. 1 more day on the auction, too.


If you need to get up to speed with what's gone down in the past 18 hours or so, here are the links to get you there:

As soon as the live feeds come back, and the HGs fill us in on all the details, we'll lt you know right here in this post...   Please refresh periodically for new info. 

Ian opened Pandora's box and the HGs got to see messages from their families..

1:42pm
Dan: I'm happy that all you guys got to see your family.. That's huge.
Shane: Do you think they recorded that this morning?
Danielle: I bet they skyped it.
Dan: I think they sent out cameras..

Ian says he's open to meeting with everyone, and he'll be on the hammock.

1:44pm
Jenn: Thank you so much for opening PB.. It was so nice to see my mom..
Ian: It was nice to see all of you seeing your families..

Talk turns to game.

Ian: I really feel like the HoH is just immunity at this point.  Noms are arbitrary.. But I'm glad you guys got to see those video messages.. I've gotten 3 letters from home.. I've gotten food for the soul.. I was glad you guys got some too.

1:48pm
Dan's turn..

Ian: I opened thr box and it said, "A message from someone who loves you." I'm happy for all of ya'll..
Dan: Plus you got a video message from a past winner.. What'd Jenn say?  She doesn't want to go up?
Ian: No one wants to go up, Dan..  I hate having to put her up, but golly.. We got our 4 and that's how we gotta do it.
Dan: Are you still on board for the Renegades?
Ian: Yeah.  THere's no going back.
Dan: Are you putting Shane up? Well, you can't say, but.. yeah.. I think the biggest thing is, as long as the veto isn't used in any capacity, you and I are fine..
Ian: Rachel even said, Congratulations on making final 4.  that's huge!



Dan: Dude.. I lost it..
Ian: I'm happy you guys got the videos.. My parents are gonna be disappointed.
Dan: I bet they shot one..
Ian: They did.. It was in my living room.  (pause) You know my dream.. hello, Quack Pack.. Head out to the backyard.
Dan: Chelsea started to choke up.. at the end, she had to hold it together.  Thanks for doin' that.  That's never been done.
Ian: Lemme give ya a hug.
Dan: That was awesome..

1:53pm
Dan: You want me to sent the next person out?
Ian: yeah, sure, if you want..
Dan: He's taking meeting..

Shane: Your office open?
Ian: Yeah.. I think it's funny that people are lobbying for one of the most arbitrary things.
Shane: I understand.  We just cannot let her win PoV. If I'm up, obviously I know the plan.. But you're definitely gonna put Jenn up?
Ian: That's the plan..
Shane: As long as we all got each others back.. Final 4..


Ian: Quack Quack
Shane: Preesh.  Woah..  just caught myself sayin' preesh.. Not cool.

1:55pm
Ian: You alright, Dani?
Dani: Oh my gosh.. Ian.. That was so emotional.. What are you doin' Ian, do you know?

Ian: You know one of the people, and the other is gonna be random.
Dani: I'm not gonna tell anyone.. What are my chances?
Ian:  I think it's gonna be one of the guys.. It's pretty arbitrary..
Dani: Are you gonna play strategically or personally with noms?
Ian: It's Jenn and one of the boys.. I love all of you guys.. I might as well just grab a key..
Dani: I'm not telling you to do one thing or another.. The only advice I could give to you, is put up the person who would be more forgiving and wouldn't hold it against you.. and you know who I'm tlaking about.
Ian: It sucks.. It's good to have immunity, but to put one of you up.. I'd be physically ill to my stomach having to pick another one of you..
Dani: You mean i Jenn wins.
Ian: Yeah.
Dani: Are you targeting Dan or Jenn?
Ian: Jenn.
Dani: The only reason I'm kinda nervous about Jenn going up is because she thinks you want Dan out.
Ian: Death before dishonor on the quackpack.. QP ain't eatin it's own.
Dani: I'm not gonnna say anyhting to anyone.
Ian: Dan is at the biggest risk of going home, so he's not going up..
Dani: It would be easier if you just put up Shane.
Ian: I know.. I've thought this through.
Dani: I just kinda wanted.. You know I've never said anything before.. I'm gonna sit out here.. I wish you could've seen.. We heard these voices.. They kept playing it over and over..

2:07pm fishies - The HoH meetings are now complete, by the way..  hahaha!  What a difference a few weeks makes!

2:10pm
F3
Hammock
Ian: No grudge game here.. NO grudge game.  No grudge game here.. No grudge game.. 

Inside, Dan and Shane are in the living room, chatting about the video messages.  Danielle joins them.

Dan: What'd little guy say?
Danielle: Same thing.  He doesn't know.  He's just pretty much gonna pick a key.
Dan: I guess that's a fair way to do it.. I guess.

Talk turns back to the emotions of the past 24 hours.. culminating in the videos just now from their loved ones..  then on to Joe.. and Frank..

Shane: Do you know he was up every week he wasn't HoH?

2:14pm
Shane and Danielle remain on 1 and 2
F 3 and 4 Dan goes outside and thanks Ian again for the video message.. 

Dan: I was like a little baby, man..

Shane: I kinda wanna go back outside..
Danielle: Ok.. If you want..  (back to video) I don't remember what she said.. DO you?
Shane: She said you've very good at everything you do, you'r eplaying the game well..
Danielle: I gave her all my passwords.. She's gota ll my credit cards.. and thank goodness I had enough in my savings..

Ian: I got a good laugh.. You guys got the mesages.. It's good.


2:40pm We've got fishies.. and I'm thinking this may be a good time to squeeze in a wee bloggy break before nominations.. unless of course, Skippy is toying with us and hit the wrong button.  Hmm.. I'm takin' my chances.  Starbucks run!  Stat!

3:54pm OK.. I'm making an executive decision.. Since we 99.9% know what the noms are going to be - Jenn & Shane - and Ian has set it up in such a way that it should be a drama free situation,  "arbitrary noms, all about winning the pov at this point"  -- I'm taking off tonight, and I'm going to go enjoy Shabbat dinner with friends and family.. I'll check in when I get home. 


Please mind the critters and enjoy the live feeds!








Permalink







47 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Question-is there going to be any actual game talk before nominations? I've seen Dan running around doing damage control with the other HGs, but I haven't seen anyone ask Ian for a one on one. Being close enough to taste the prize money I would think that at least Jenn would be trying to plead her case. She definitely has some 'vital information' that might help her position in the house.

September 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Grendon! :) Ian and Jenn talked last night, as did Ian and Dan.. But Jenn spilled no vital information.

Ian's putting it out there as "noms are totally arbitrary, he'll listen to all, but it's really about who wins pov.. no grudges.. to settle"

September 7, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian would be wrong. Next weeks noms are arbitrary his are not

September 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-does Jenn realize she is probably going home if she doesn't win POV? I would think that she would be developing a little of her own mist in order to put the target on someone else.

September 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Sounds like Pandora's box and Ian took it, got to talk or skype with his family?

September 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

these people bidding on dick's bag should learn about auction sniping.

September 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger April said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and Fishers!

Did you read on Evil Dicks auction where he said he'd be happy to personalize it as long as ya don't ask him to write something stupid?
Made me giggle :)

September 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger April said...

OMG did that say Fishers?? I saw it right as I clicked publish. I meant Dishers!!! LMAO damn spell check

September 7, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Change of subject-- I think Rachael's tweet says. That her and Brandon are getting married this weekend. Best of wishes to both of them.

September 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I'm still wondering if I have enough interest in this game to continue watching till the end. Daniel drives me up the wall with her primping and her little girl voice and Shane has about as much personality as a door nob. No excitement there. Dan's lying has gone beyond acceptable and Jenn needs to do something soon or she is a sitting duck. Ian is a masterful player and I hope he can survive until the end. Only a couple of the people left even know how to play the game! There is my two cents worth! Wake me up when its over!

September 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn -

Wow at the price of Dick's bag on ebay. But I don't think it is legit. If you click on the bids you will see either 2 or 3 bidders who kept raising the bid against just themselves a number of times and at larger increments. Suspect someone is playing around and Ebay will catch it, didn't this also happen to Kristen when she put her hippie unitard up?

Anyway thanks for updating as always, I don't know how you manage to stay awake the hours that you do.

September 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Wow, another PB ... thanks Caro, been reading comments and posts when I can. I am really glad you give play by play info ... sometimes that's what I want ...

Got home late last night but caught most of the live DE show, just didn't have two computers up so I could freely blog ... and comment ... lol!!

September 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Hi Carolyn, Lessa & fellow BB fans,
What a great season it's been...seems I've spent most of the last month trying to get caught up. Thank goodness for the awesome work of Caro & Lessa! Most of the time I'm here reading for hours to fill in the huge gaps between the shows & bbad ( no feeds).
Love this site so much and enjoy all of your comments! I keep trying to leave a post but on this phone and with only this tiny virtual keyboard, I don't seem to have much luck but I'll keep trying :).
Just wanted to express my gratitude for this great home & all the hard work you do!
Yea for the little table today... hoping they get a luxury comp. Was so glad to see Dan get his pics & letter at last! I can't help but cry every time someone gets a letter...gah!
Can't wait to see how this all pans out!

September 7, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I hope he puts up Dan...and somehow, someway, talks the other idiots into voting him out. Gah. I want Ian to win so so badly. I just wish Dan wasn't such a mist-spewer. But I'm not holding my breath. Looks like every HG is cool with taking Dan to the end.

September 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Doggie. Brb

September 7, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hello everyone!

Hello Carolyn!!!!!!

How is everybody this fine day?

Got up this morning, read a great TOR and Late Night, then drove out to the country to visit with Mom and Step-Dad. Somehow I got roped into putting up more fire wood. hehehe Then Mom fixed some barbecue chicken on the grill, so that pleased me. yummy.

Step-dad is recovering beautifully, but he's complaining about still being on a no-fat diet for another week. He wants a cheeseburger so bad he's whining worse than me when I'm sick. teehee

Carolyn, thank you so much for all the great reporting. Very nice to know I'll have no problem getting all caught back up when I miss things. Have to remember to hit that tip jar. Still haven't! D'oh! But, you know how much I appreciate you!

September 7, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Ian, Dani & Jenn in BY. Talking about season 13 and talk turns to how they have the most exciting season.

Love how the HGs have this conversation every year. Their season is always better than any of those before.

September 7, 2012 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

yep FL girl, I'e read it too. tomorrow's the day, Matt is doing the vows and David Tutera will have it on his WE tv show sometime.

September 7, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger John W. Ratcliff said...

I've really become such a big fan of Ian throughout this season. He's been an incredibly smart and savvy player as well as great competitor.

Unfortunately, I think his time in the BB house is about to come to a very quick end. As smart as he is he still seems completely oblivious to the fact that had he not won the veto on Thursday he would already be in the jury house.

He's so smart in every other aspect of the game I wish he would have some sort of realization that he's the number one target in the house now.

John

September 7, 2012 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aw! i'm so happy they got to see their families!

September 7, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

please accept my apologies..

I'm making an executive decision.. Since we 99.9% know what the noms are going to be - Jenn & Shane - and Ian has set it up in such a way that it should be a drama free situation, "arbitrary noms, all about winning the pov at this point"

-- I'm taking off tonight, and I'm going to go enjoy Shabbat dinner with friends and family.. I'll check in when I get home.

September 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks Carolyn! Enjoy your evening!

September 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Enjoy Shabbat dinner.

September 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Everyone wants to take Dan because they all believe he won't get the big money again. I think he might. But I think he would have the best chance against Jenn.

September 7, 2012 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Enjoy your evening!

Hope it is full of good food and good company.

September 7, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Ian is to trusting of Dan and others. I don't think Ian has a mean bone in his body therefore, he doesn't grasp that he is being lied to. I so want him in the final. I wish Jenn would spill the beans on Dan. I've seen a side of Dan this season that I don't like at all.

September 7, 2012 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Enjoy!! U deserve it! And ya we know the noms...
:0)

September 7, 2012 at 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dishers! Forgive me in advance for any typos I might make....doing this on my phone is hard enoigh in itself, and now I've got two of my three dogs draped on me lol They are terrified of thunder and it's going hard here in mid-Michigan right now. They have to be right on top of me, just by me is not sufficient, and Daddy doesn't cut it during a storm, gotta be Mama! At least they're small so it's not too uncomfortable for a short time :-)
Blue, glad to hear your step-Dad is doing well. My father-in-law had that surgery a few years ago and did not like the diet restrictions either. In fact, he disliked them so much he didn't follow them. I wasn't surprised, he is diabetic and has horrible eating habits. We try to tell him all the time that we wish he would take better care of himself so he can be around for years to come, but he is a stubborn man :-(
Jane, I read an excerpt of your book online....awesome!! As soon as I get the chance, I'm ordering it!!
So glad Ian won HoH, but also scared as hell for him and what could happen next. I do love Dan and wouldn't mind if he won, but I really want it to be Ian with the 500 Gs in the end.
I can't wait to see all the video msg's they got from their fams! How awesome for them, and I'm sure a much needed moral booster at this point in the season!

September 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger eric mcdonkey said...

Jenn and shane are up didn't see it up here yet

September 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger eric mcdonkey said...

Jenn and share on the block didn't see it up here

September 7, 2012 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger eric mcdonkey said...

Jenn and shane are up didn't see it up here yet

September 7, 2012 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks everyone!!!

I just got home from a really wonderful shabbat dinner and after I fix the banner to show noms, i'm gonna crash so i can wake up n do the overnight report.

it's actually the first time i've been around and shared a meal with so many people in real life since my nana's 100th bday party the 1st weekend of this season.

September 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a great time tonight Carolyn. We all know you deserve it!

I'm wondering how Danielle can say Shane annoys here, yet sleep in the same bed. I know he lacks intellectual convo (he does make up for it with looks) but he's done nothing but have her back. Dan bashed her twice.

I so hope Ian & Shane are in the final 2 chairs.

September 7, 2012 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will always love Dan... But I love Dan from season 10 way more than this season. He is playing an unbelievable game this season, just like 10, but he's so dirty this season and it's going to screw Ian up and Ian should win this season. I want Ian to win so much! Him being so smart and good, no one wants him there. He needs to win veto next week and final hoh. I just hope they don't keep Jen becaUse they know they can beat her.

September 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm here - hanging a bout in case of any accidental gaming - but really paying attention to see if they play morphomatic tonight. :) I am not gonna transcribe "how to play pokemon" no matter how often they talk about it. *L*

So - i'm about. :)

September 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Dear Jenn, please win POV. Dear Ian, please put Dan up as a renom, dear hg's, please please be smart enough to vote him out. Thank You :) #TeamIan

September 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

P.s. hi Lessa, love your posts and esp your commentary

September 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Somewhere on here Caro posted an order of events from now until finale...I've scanned a bunch of articles, not finding it. Anybody know which post that was in? TIA!

September 7, 2012 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Here ya go Lezbionic - it was in yesterday morning's post before hoh lockdown. :)

By the way, I mentioned this in yesterday's overnight report, but just in case you missed it.. While the HGs have been talking quite a bit about the end game lately, I've been thinking about it too. BB is going to need to speed things up a bit in the next several days. After tonight's Fast Forward Double Eviction Live Show, we have only 1 Live Show Thursday left.. So here's what I'm thinking. 1 week from tonight will be the final 3 HoH Endurance Comp on the feeds. Here's how I think we're going to get there:


Thursday, September 6th: Live Double Eviction that brings us from 7 HGs to 5.
Tuesday, September 11th: Taping of Eviction that brings us from 5 to 4.
Wednesday, September 12th: Taped Eviction Show airs on CBS.
Thursday, September 13th: Live Eviction that brings us to Final 3 AND Start of Final 3 HoH, which is always Endurance.WootWoot!
Friday, September 14th or Saturday, September 15th: Part 2 of Final 3 HoH.
Wednesday, September 19th: Live Finale with part 3 of final 3 HoH, Final 3 becoming 2, live jury QnA... and a winner!
Bonus: Real is hosting a Finale Party in Los Angeles on Thursday, September 20th. If you're unable to attend, no worries... They'll also be showing it on the feeds for live feeds subscribers.

Incidentally, I believe we will also have an extended feed-out on the 11th and 12th, as BB does their best to keep the 5 to 4 eviction results, which we will doubtless get anyway, secret.. These are just my thoughts on the matter.

September 7, 2012 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Showtime still shows BBAD on Tuesday the 11th

September 7, 2012 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah, but it may be pre-taped - if they block the feeds, they'll show tap from pre-eviction. :)

September 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Ahh. I see. Thanks :)

September 7, 2012 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Thank you Lessa!!

September 7, 2012 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My pleasure. :)

September 7, 2012 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

So after the eviction on Tues (that is taped)..HOH & veto is played by Thurs for 4 person evict?

September 7, 2012 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Shellie said...

I think Danielle is in a position to where i cant see her leaving the house in any scenario and that makes me sick. I really cant stand watching her anymore. She is such a hypocrite. She was talking about Janelle saying things about Frank & she has been doing the same thing. I can see thru everything she says and does, she is so fake & immature. She is so full of herself. She thinks she is the smartest, sweetest, most caring person ever. What a joke! Everything she does is for attention, calling herself fat, or pretending she is mad at someone. She thinks everyone wants her, even Shane(he is just scared of the cameras)She is constantly trying to get people to say how great she is by baiting the conversation. Gross! Oh wow! Sorry I really had to get that off my chest. I'll stop now or I'll go on forever. I cant stand her anymore, so much so that I (almost) dont wanna watch the feeds. She is ruining my bb time, lol.
Dan has set her up in the perfect position but he has to realize that Shane and Jen will pick her over him and they both trust her and they dont trust Dan. Why doesn't Ian see that Dan, Jen & Shane will all pick her going forward? The only way Danielle wont make it to final two is if Ian is the deciding vote. I would love to see Ian get to the end & win. But I also think Dan has done such a great job he deserves it too.

September 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger a said...

Love these posts.. I wouldn't know what was going on without them, so thanks.. I was wondering what Danielle meant when she mentioned something about credit cards .and good thing she has savings. Dan needs to go. He is being so ugly about his game. Atleast Frank was pretty honest in his game. Maybe he should read the part about money root to evil in his bible. It's disgusting. Dani, Shane, and Ian should be f3. Ian and Shane are way to trusting..

September 8, 2012 at 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below