;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Morning in the BB14 House

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday and Happy Ian Week, part 2.25!  Ian won his 3rd HoH last night, sending him back up to the HoH room, while Dan got no room, but a basket, pictures and a letter from Chelsea.  For all the details on both, please see these previous posts..
 Now? It's time to start a new day! BB played the wakey wakey music at 9:30am, and as of 9:52am, we have 1 live one on the feeds.. More will soon follow..


9:52am
Feed 1 and 2

Jenn's awake and sittin goutside on the couch while the other HGs sleep..

BB: Please lower the outside awnings.
Jenn: Ooh.. I didn't even think of that.  You got it gangster boo.
BB: Thank you.
Jenn: What a great start to the day.
BB: You're welcome.
Jenn: hehehe

9:56am
Danielle's up..  kinda.. her eyes are open.. perhaps she's thinking..

Jenn: Yo, do you want me to get that one?  Is there a camera that can tell me?
**or perhaps send us to fishies?

9:59am
BB: Jenn.
Jenn: yeah
BB: Please go to the diary room.
Jenn: yeah, of course.

10am
Ian's awake.. and I think he means it..

10:07am
Toot! Ian pays hommage to Frank up in HoH.. while Jenn makes herself comfortable outside..


BB: Ian, please come to the Diary Room.
Ian: Yes, Big Brother.
Ian moves from under the covers in his underwear to entering the DR door in under 90 seconds.. passing Jenn along the way and exchanging Good Mornings..

10:13am Jenn's collects some dirty laundry and heads back outside, while Skippy's amusing himself with a unicorn progress check..

10:18am Ian's out of the DR and in Storage.. Jenn's outside..
BB: Dan, please go to the Diary Room.
**nothin'
BB: Dan, please go to the Diary Room.
Jenn: (outside) hehehe.. Get yo ass up, boyah.

10:26am
Ian's on the move.. throughout the house.. talking in a very low voice.. figuring things out, half aloud, but not loud enough to share.. He makes his way into the downstairs bathroom to retrienve his swim trunks and puts them on over his underwear.   Jenn's out back on the couch, smiling big about something - perhaps just still being there.. Still no movement from Danielle or Shane..

10:34am
His lovely Shaneness is arisen..

Jenn remains on the couch... Ian is now murmuring on the hammock..

10:36am
Ian: Unless it's a really large sum of cash or a very pretty girl, it's probably not getting opened today. I really don't feel like that sh*t..
Jenn: G'morning, Dan.  Do you think the lockdown will be inside or outside?
Dan: Pandora's..
Jenn: I hope it's clothes..

Jenn goes inside..

Dan: You ready for another PB?
Ian: Unless it's Kristen Bitting or a large sum of cash, I'm not opening it.  I don't care if they pop up my brother in there.  I don't think it's too likely..   If it's a celebrity or something, I'll probably open it, because I reckon you guys'll meet em.. cuz the HoH haven't had a bad one yet.  So I'll do that for you guys..
**Kristen Bitting is an alum from BB12..
Dan: How'd you sleep?
Ian: Tossed and turned a bit..

10:39am
Quad
Shane and Danielle are in the bathroom, getting ready, and talking about the Pandora's Box they expect will happen this morning..

Dan is on the couch, Ian on the hammock.. Jenn on the move, and she lands in the bathroom..

Dan: Today's a big pool day.
Ian: Oh, it is.. Provided it's not some PB bs..
**fishies.. 

10:44am

Jenn and Danielle are conferring in the bathroom. 
My concentration is slightly derailed.. mm mm mm

Jenn: It deifnitely sounds like him and Shane have an understanding..
Danielle: Great.. so I'm going up again.
Jenn: I don't think so.. He wants Dan out... For stirring the pot.  He was saying to me.. "You know, Jenn, the nominations are just arbitrary."
Danielle: Nominations really don't mean anything right now.
Jenn: And I told him that Dan and I do not have a final 2 dea.. clearly.. (pause)  So just be careful what you say to Shane.  Lucky you.. You're not in the line of fire.
Danielle: Guess what?  Pawns luck run out soon.
Jenn: Tell me about it..

10:50am
Primping continues.. As does swinging.. Dan and Ian are chatting about the skywriter.. Someone hearts JS.  They guess JoJo Spatafora or Jeff Schroeder.
10:52am
Mm mm mmm...
Feed 3
Ian and Shane are talking about comp styles.. Both asserting that the other is more suited to the ones coming down the pike.. Ian brings up a surprising physical comp during season 12.. the Christmas Tree decorating comp..

10:56am
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.
Danielle: 2 seconds BB

Ian: That's what I like to hear.. On a beautiful day like this..

10:58am
BB: Houseguests..
Danielle: I'm going..

Ian: 2 times.. 
Shane: Don't make him say it 3 times

10:59am
Danielle enters the backyard, and with all HGs now outside, the lockdown door closes immediately.

Danielle: Geez, they were waitin' on me..
Jenn: (sings and we get fish... )

11:03am.. still fishies..

11:21am Still fishies.. Hm.. What's up, BB?

11:30am Still fishies.. Come on, Skippy.. Fishies are for short inconsequential breaks.  Trivia is for when something's happening..  Do we have a Pandora's Box?  What's up?

11:32am - Feeds are back!  No PB.. Small table!  The HGs are all very psyched.

Ian: No matter what, you can always say, you saw the small table.
Dan: It's smaller than the lazy susan.. Way smaller.
Jenn: Baby table.
Ian: Kiddie Table..


11:34am
BB: Ian, please come to the Diary Room
ALL HGs: Pandora's Box
Ian: Better not be.

11:41am
Ian comes out of the DR and Dan razzes him a little, "What's up, Ian?  Can i go use your bathroom?" joking that there's a PB behind the presumed locked (?) HoH door.   Ian heads out back to the hammock.  Dan remains at the table with Danielle.  Jenn's in the kitchen.  Shane's coming out from the bathroom..

Dan: It is pretty late (in the season) to get one.  (pause) When Ian's cross legged, he looks like hes riding a magic carpet.

hehe.. he kinda does.


11:44am
Jenn comes outside..
Ian: Gettin' you tan on?
Jenn: Yeah..
Ian: It's a beautiful day for it.

11:46 a Talk turns to music.. Inside, Dan tells Danielle and Shane about when he went to an all inclusive resort.. Chatter all around.  Perv cam shows Jenn some love, as she lotions up.

11:48am Fishies..
11:51am Feeds are back..  Jenn and Ian are chatting music outside.  Dan, Shane and Danielle are inside.  Dan tells Shane they should be running interference outside, in case Jenn's feeding Ian bs.
***♫Paranoia will destroy ya..

11:53am
Shane: He said it's arbitrary who goes up
Dan: Did he say that today or last night?

Out back.. Jenn and Ian are engaged in friendly chatter.  Jenn finds a staple in the yard.
Ian: Well, it does say in the manual we're supposed to wear shoes..

Shane: We have 4 chances to win PoV..
Dan: There's a reason why I didn't put you up..
Shane: Oh yeah.. There's no question about that.  I missed it at first, but 10 seconds after, it made sense.  I was gonna vote Joe out no matter who you put up.  I'm gonna head back out.
Dan: What'd they want just the reveal of the table to be shown?
Shane: yup. 

11:56am
Shane returns to the backyard.. Jenn's on the grass, tanning. Dan is in and out of the backyard.. He finds Danielle and checks in with her..

F1
Dan: You know what I'm trying to do right? Get him (Shane) up.
Danielle:  At this point, I don't care.  I'm being smothered.  I can't get away from him. Like, I can't breathe.
**is he bullying you?
Dan: At this point, I think we have to take our shot to get him out.
Danielle: I'm ok with it.  I don't know what my deal is.. I'm just tired of him being douchey all the time.
Dan: Has Jenn talked to you about it? About why I didn't put up Shane?
Danielle: Yeah, I calemd her down.. When you came out of DR she was giggling..
Dan: Anything else I need to know?
Danielle: Jenn's just afraid if you and her go up, she's going home.
Dan: She should be.  But I'm tryin' to make that not happen.
**I wouldn't be so sure.. Unless they're so misted they keep you..


12:03pm BBT - We have happy chatters, swimmers, swingers and tanners in the backyard.  Danielle's inside.


Ian: No Pandora's.  No Comp.  I don't wanna deal with that shit. If Kristen's up on that screen?  Mayyybe.. Straight up cash, no.  I've already won $$ and I don't want something bad for you guys.. If it's a celebrity, probably, because that'll probably mean something good for you guys..

**It's just past noon, so I'm gonna take about a 20 minute break, then see about getting a new top post going to cover the early afternoon on the live feeds.  I'll be right back.  Please mind the critters. :)






Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Perfect timing for me today. I've been awake 30 minutes.

G'Morning again Carolyn.

*Scream* When I first turned on the feeds I saw the quad on the control room and thought we had already been cut from live feeds. Then another look 15 minutes later and I saw Fish. I've never been so happy to see FotH.

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, GayTor! :) I'm gonna scoot back over to TOR and greet everyone properly.. brb

September 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

sisoruen, I read your comment in TOR about dan threatening to "rip ian's face off". But I think you're confused because that's what *ian* said to *dan*, not vice versa. Or did they both say it to each other??

September 7, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn. So happy Ian is HoH again! I think it was Michigan Man who posted he would like a F3 of Dan, Ian & Jenn. I am onboard for that too, although have been totally for a F2 of Dan & Ian (sorry Jenn). They really would be smart to get Danielle out next and then Shane. Then again, some would argue that it would be smart to get Jenn out before Shane since she is smarter than he is.

TGIF everyone. Have a great day and thanks for everything Carolyn!

September 7, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I'm also curious if you condemn ian for the comment as much as dan!

September 7, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Reposting from the overnight comments..





Goooood morning! Wow! Can't believe I slept til 9am, and that I got lucky enough thtat BB hadn't woken them up yet!! WooHoo!


Good morning, Rachel :) The Kristen being referenced is a BB alum from Britney's first season.. Kristen Bitting.. Ian has a little crush.

Good morning, Joni! :)

Good morning, Amy! :) Wow!! Thanks!

Good morning, K-Mac! :) Me too! :)

Good morning, Natural Grace! :) I don't know if it's possible.. Dan's got himself pretty well covered.


Good morning, RobTan! :) We shall see..

Good morning, Michigan Man! :) mm hmm! I was giggling.. glad you caught that too. Have a wonderful time off your butt! ;)

Good morning, Sisoruen :) I don't know.. That kind of language has been thrown around by a lot of the HGs.. "Rip your face off" has come out of DAnielle's mouth, Ian's mouth, Dan's.. etc etc.. It's not a pretty word choice, but there it is..

Good morning, Jade :))

Good morning, Dixie! :)) hehehe :)

**I'm a little surprised no one jumped on Shane's "Econonomics"




September 7, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, really long number person..

4. Comments threatening physical violence to any HG or harassing any other commenter will not be published.

September 7, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Cindi :)) Thank *you!*

September 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Wow, Ian is really rocking that hammock. I hope he doesn't flip over.

Caro, glad you had a good snooze. I finally fell asleep just before 7 our time and "the Mom" called and woke me at 8:34. Today I need a nap for sure.

September 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm never good at remembering order of events or people of BB Past so I a wondering.

Is Ian the first HoH to get (technically) two HoH's back to back? Dan was only HoH for a couple of hours tops, and he never got in the room, just his pictures of Chelsea, especially the one with 'no bra' (I'm surprised he didn't say that yet this AM.)

So Ian Has the Robe and Room for two weeks is what I am getting at. Has anyone done that due to a Fast Forward Week?

:o)
GaYToR

September 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I don't understand how Danielle can stand the feeling of all that paint slathered on her face. I feel all clogged up just watching her.

September 7, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger jane said...

AND, it drives me crazy that she does that full circle eyeliner. The girl has a $300 powder brush (they make those?) and can't see that encircling the else closes it up and makes it looks smaller?!

Important topics of the day!

September 7, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger jane said...

However, she rocks a pair of yoga pants like nobody's business. If I were into chicks, I would totally tap that. (That's a joke. There was some show or something where an "old guy" said hit that instead of tap that. It was supposed to be funny. It's lodged in my brain. But she does rock yoga pants).

I'm not being very productive today ...

September 7, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Jane :) Ditto on the makeup thing..

Morning, Gaytor :) shame we can't ask ian...

September 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Why are they so convinced there will be a PB?

September 7, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Overlawlz said...

Ian better not put up Jenn. He's going to get kicked ASAP. It's like watching Matt in S12 and the brigade all over again.

September 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Caro, do you think the backyard lock-out and then fishies means they are setting up an inside PB of some type?

September 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Dixie - Because of the lockdown? Because it's a friday with no other competition and bb needs something for the sunday show? because they're due for either a pb or a luxury comp? Any of those..

Good morning, Overlawlz :) If only he knew what we know..

Tripl - I do

September 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Small table!!!
Hello BB Disher's and my beloved Carolyn xoxoxo

September 7, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Officially moved to a new time zone so my bbt was all mixed up for a bit. Thanks for your updates! So sad I missed live show...they upload it to cbs.com right?

September 7, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Is there anyway that I can get the name if Jane's book?

I asked this before...it may have been answered and I missed it.

It can be emailed to me, if that works better.

deputydawn@gmail.com

Thanks!

September 7, 2012 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Dawn - Jane's book is Fat Sex.. Here's the link to get it on amazon

September 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Andrea!! :0)

Good morning, Clarissa! :) Yup! ALso, Quirkydude has it on youtube.



September 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so happy Ian got hoh!!! I'm rooting for him. But it makes me worried for next week. I don't think anyone has his back. Dan would take Jenn or Danielle to final 2 before Ian because he can beat them. And no one wants Ian around for the last hoh competitions. He's going to have to pull off a veto win and take himself to f2 I think. He can do it!

September 7, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks, Carolyn! As always, you are so accommodating!

Headed there now!

I am so intrigued by the title! Lol

September 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so happy Ian got hoh!!! I'm rooting for him. But it makes me worried for next week. I don't think anyone has his back. Dan would take Jenn or Danielle to final 2 before Ian because he can beat them. And no one wants Ian around for the last hoh competitions. He's going to have to pull off a veto win and take himself to f2 I think. He can do it!

September 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Afternoon Everyone! I was just wondering, how do they know PB is coming? They've been talking about since last night. I'm confused.

September 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Carolyn

I could have sworn that Danielle was complaining about Shane getting on her nerves, but just a short time later she was sharing a bed with him.

Now, if some of these HGs would start looking at the end game instead of following Dan around waiting for instructions they would realize #1-Dan is not their friend and #2-Danielle is covered by everyone in the house.

This would be a perfect time for Jenn to talk to Ian and explain exactly how things went down after the bible reading. The selling out of Britney AND Ian, the final 4 between Dan, Danielle, Frank and Jenn, the fact that D&D were only acting and are still in an alliance together, and the fact that although Dan orchestrated Britney's departure, Danielle knew about it ahead of time and gladly went along with it. Then Ian and Jenn need to fill in Shane. I think he might be interested to know that while he was comforting her she was lying to Britney and him the whole time.

Let's face it, Dan has been loyal to absolutely no one. I would love to see someone figure it out and I would love to see Dan and Danielle on the block this week. Wake-up Jenn, you need to start playing this game for yourself instead of trying to protect Danielle.

P.S. I find it incredibly funny that, even as I was writing this, Danielle is saying she feels smothered by Shane. Isn't she the one who is normally draped across his body at night?

September 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Sure thing, Dawn :) I ♥ Jane! Not much I wouldn't do for her.. So proud!!

Laura - :) Me too!

September 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn, thanks for all the posts. I'm happy Ian won HOH, he looks so anxious tho'. I hope he can survive in the game 'til the f2. Dan and Danielle have to go first I think. Should be fun.. Time to watch PVR BBAD.

September 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Okay... Delusional Dani has stuck again!!

Danielle: At this point, I don't care. I'm being smothered. I can't get away from him. Like, I can't breathe.

Really???? Is that why you climb in the bed with him every night??? Is that why you cry when he doesn't want to snuggle??? OMGeeeeeezzzzzz!!!!

Happy Nomination Day Carolyn and BBDishers!! With any luck Dani will be one of them. With further luck, she'll get on everyone's nerves to the point of her eviction!!!

September 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Good Afternoon, All!

Last night, when Ian was nominated, my son looked at me and said, "If Ian goes, I really don't feel like watching anymore."

Now I know all of us have said this at one time or another over the years, but being the BB fans that we are...I think most of us continue to watch. However, I believe he meant it. (He is not a live feeder and does not want any spoilers...EVER. He is strictly a BB TV watcher.)

Needless to say, we were rooting for Ian during the veto comp and cheering after he won! I was out of my seat cheering. My son said laughingly, "Okay Mom, calm down."

Little did he know, although I was happy that Ian won, I was happier that I wasn't losing my 'viewing partner'. :-)

September 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! New Top Post!! :)

September 7, 2012 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi LisaTrevino! :)

Hi Grnedon! :)

Hi Sam! :)

Hi Lucky13! :)

Hey Dawn :)



Everybody.. ComeHere!☺

September 7, 2012 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

first of all i just want to say thank you for always keeping us BB fans up to date on whats going on..
i do have to ask though, Dani is always saying that shane is smoothering her.. i dont see it.. i see where ever shane is, here comes dani.. she follows shane around like a puppy.. its starting to make me a bit ill.. shane might be cute and all but knowing who he is in the BB house.. he sure doesnt know to treat a girl.. i hope hes way different outside the house... a guy can be the hottest guy ever to live on earth but if they dont know how to treat a lady/girl.. he'll never get one that stays around long..

September 7, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below