;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wacky Wednesday Morning is Relative in the BB14 House

Good morning, BB Lovers!  It's Wacky Wednesday in the BB14 House!  I wonder what shenanigans the HGs will get into on the live feeds today! Will Frank drop any life-in-game saving bombshells?  Is there even anything he can possibly say at this late stage of the game to save himself, or is his number up?  As it stands, the HGs are letting him think he has the votes, in order to avoid conflict.

Reminder: I hope to see you all tonight for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party here on BBDish.  The post will go live at 7:50pm eastern. 

If you're just checking in to BBDish for the first time today, please have a look at the previous posts to get up to speed with what went down last night:
And here's a little something that should have been included in the Overnight Report, but I forgot, so I'm stickin' in it right here for a flashback funny BB morning giggle:
 It takes almost the full minute to get there, but you'll be delighted when you do. ;-)

9:28am Dan is up, brushing his teeth, changing his batteries..  and.. getting back into bed. lol. psych! Looking around the quad, either Frank is laying in bed awake or he has a very talented, independently acting (shaking) right foot..

**OK.. I feel cheesy as all get out mentioning this, but since quite a few people have mentioned in the comment section that they'd like to contribute but can't find the tip jar on the left sidebar, I'm going to assume that many of you are accessing BBDish via your mobile devices (where there are no left or right sidebars). So.. If that's you, I accept tips via paypal, and the email address is dishchicks@yahoo.com

**I shall now fantasize about every one of the 28,500 people who follow @BigBrotherDish on twitter contributing...   I can hear Oprah's voice, "And you get a new car!  And You get a new car!"  ok... I'm done. hehehe

9:55am Still sleepin!  If you need a little retail therapy or entertainment while the HGs are sleeping, I recommend the following:

  • Evel Dick's BB13 Bag is up for grabs on eBay!  Last time I checked it was at $500 smackeroos.. 3 days left.. How high will it go?
  • Doh! Boogie took down his eBay sales! Bummer.
  • Harjon - the foremost BB collector in the USA-  is offering up some of his treasures.  He's doing a slow roll out, so keep an eye on this link for more: Big Brother Collectibles 
For Non-BB retail therapy, here are my favorite go to spots for great deals: Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!  And..  my old fave: eBayDailyDeals.  Have fun!

9:59am Fishies!! Wake, Wakey, Houseguests!!  It' stime to get up and entertain us on the live feeds! :0) 

10:08am And they're up!  They don't look happy about it, but they're up! hehehe..  Well, at least Jenn and the block buddies are..   It's a rare cloudy day in Southern California.. Jenn thinks it may even be sprinkling.
As you can see on Feed 3, the memory wall is still broken from Dan's antics last night.. Woopsie!

10:12am
Backyard
F1/2
Frank, Joe

Frank: It's rainin' a little..  At least they let us sleep in this morning.. How much you weighin' it at, Joe?
Joe: 185..
Frank: If I can get a good workout in today.. and a good day of eatin.. I may be close to 185 tomorrow.  Why do they have gaps in this?  I bet the wish they coud put us on a lockdown this morning so they could fix Wil's face.

Jenn's gone inside to fix herself some coffee.. Skippy shows us that Ian's coccooned up in the HoH bed, Danielle, Dan and Shane are still snoozing in Skid Row..

10:19am
F1/2
Frank and Jenn

Frank: So Joe and Shane stayed up late together again last night.  I'm sure it's just that they couldn't sleep..
Jenn: I'm sure.  I just don't see the selling point in keeping him here.
Frank: He's easy to beat.
Jenn: It's dangerous to have someone around like that.
**Darling, they're keeping you around for exactly the same reasons they're keeping Joe.

10:21a Joe comes back outside, and Jenn turns the conversation to music.. 
**Skippy is cruisin' for a bruisin' today..Frank, please stop singing, humming and talking about production.

10:26am
Frank: Dj'all ever sleep so hard on your side, your ear hurts?

Talk turns to sleeping arrangements..

Frank: When me n Joe were sleeping together, we ddin't touch that much, 'cept for when he grabbed my butt..  Most action I got in this house.. Joe grabbin' my butt cheek.
Jenn: Joe goin' in for the kill.

Frank: Correct me if I'm wrong..  We've only had 1 Have Not competition..  This season's definitely been different.. No luxury comps.. (**yet)
Jenn: I like that it's been different though.. Kinda needed to switch up a few things.
Frank: The rain's slowin' down.
Jenn: It is.. It's nice out here though.
Frank: Ya'll ever watch Northern Exposure.
Jenn: I did.
Frank: Did you like it, Joe?
Joe: It's alright.
Frank: I saw a few episodes.. I thought I might buy the box set.
***I *loved* Northern Exposure!


10:34am
Frank, Jenn, Joe

Frank: I think you should get an ipod in jury..
Joe: iPod and headphones..

Talk turns to music they like..

Jenn: Shoutout to Superpass.  Mad love to you guys.. I hope you've enjoyed the season. 
**I think she means the feeders. :)

10:36am Joe gets back in bed.. Jenn and Frank remain outside.  It's still raining.
Frank: ooh.. I should probably put that cover on the pool table.

Jenn: it's comin' down!  Woo!  Let it rain, baby!

Jenn makes fun of L.A. drivers in the rain.. and she's completely right.  They don't know what to do with themselves in so much as a drizzle.  Windshield wipers often dry out completely between rainfalls.  I kid you not. To be fair, it's also just plain dangerous because of the smog slick on the roads, so people drive really slowly..

10:41am  Skippy seems not to appreciate the chiding..


 Ouch..


10:53am
We have coffee talk on 1 and 2.. and snoozers on 3 and 4..

Frank: Oh man.l Wednesday.. Blehhhhh!
Jenn: I know.  Got work to do today.
Frank: THe thing that gets me about Danielle is she doesn't think about game enough.
Jenn: Frank.  She does.  She really does.  I feel like the past 2 days, not on her toes 1000%.
Frank: What we might have to do.. is tell them we're votin' out Dan, and vote out Ian.  We're gonna have to break up Danielle and Shane.  I know you don't like it, but I think we ought to get rid of Danielle 1st.
Jenn: I talked to all the girls.. When you and Boogs went up.. I said, We don't have to be up each others asses.. We don't have to be painting each other's toe nails.. but we could at least give each other a shout if someone's in trouble.  I'm gonna remind Danielle of that.

Frank: I don't think she's gonna wanna work with Dan.
Jenn: I think Dan still has another week..
Frank: I'd like to see Ian go.. then you or Dan win the HoH.. Danielle is gonna do good in these comps coming up.  Shane's not.  It's almost best if we go into the final 4 with me you Shane and Dan.
Jenn: I don't mind that either.  I wanna work Dan really hard today.. And in a strange roundabout way, we'll still have Danielle (her vote), becaus eof the relationship between she and I..
Frank: What's good is because of what I told Danielle yesterday morning, she'll probably take a shot at him before either of us.

***It's game talk.. but it's pointless, all things considered.

11am
Jenn: I think she feels like you've thrown her name under the bus though.. That's what she told me.. but she wouldn't say who..

Frank and Jenn plan to work it hard today..

Frank: Tell her, me n Frank are close, but we don't have a final 2 deal.  We're just trying to get to the final 3 or final 4..
Jenn: Exactly.. and whatever washes out..  I just gotta get her to move past the "He put me up!"
Frank: Tell her.. "Shane put me up.. Shane put Frank up twice.. and we're not salty about it. "
**etc..
*** 5 minute stretch... brb

11:16am
BB: Please lower the outside awnings.
Frank: It's not even sunny, yo!

Jenn gets up to help without complaint.  Frank follows..Jenn goes inside..

Frank: F*ck me.. Havin' to depend on a 23 year old b.. girl who just wants to get married.  (pause) I'm a herk.  (pause) So everybody.. I'm told i'm good, but when your fate depends on a girl who is more into her showmance than the game.. Of course you never know with people in thjis house.  I want the show to get here tomorrow.  I want the votes to be in my favor.  I want Jenn or Dan  to win the HoH.  Maybe even Shane.  I don't want Danielle in a place of power again.  She runs her mouth too much.  I'd like to see Jenn win.  I can't compete in the HoH, cuz I took the bench on the Draw Something.  Dammit.. Shane my be my best option to win that HoH..  I would like to win that PoV to make sure I don't go up on the block.. Then hopefully, Ian goes home next week and we're down to 5, and I'm competing in that HoH...
**it would take a miracle..

11:23am Jenn comes back outside, ending Frank's monologue.

Frank: Breakfast of champions..
Jenn: Oh yeah.. Everyone's dead ass asleep..
Frank: Danielle gets up early on Tuesdays, cuz she knows it's camera day.
Jenn: hehehehe
Frank: Nobody else gives a sh*t.
Jenn: All I know is, she's the camera nazi.. She will delete and and all pictures she does not approve of.

11:26am Jenn goes back inside, and Frank resumes his monologue, which is pure fantasy at this point, but he doesn't know it yet. 

Frank: ..and then we vote Shane out, and then we're down to the final 3 and it's me, Jenn and Dan.  And then if I win the final HoH.. I'll bring Jenn.  Say sorry to Dan, but when I was down and out, it was Jenn who came through for me first.. not because she needed anything.. because she trusted me.. Jenn's a grown woman.  SHe's got more common sense than anyone in here.
**and you can beat her 7-0.  Let's not leave out that little detail.

Frank: I did kinda f up yesterday... That's why I need to HoHs to go the way I need them to.  She doesn't have a reason to tell Dan what I said.. It could happen..
**it happened 20 minutes after you told her yesterday, the instant she saw dan. 

Frank: There's only 2 weeks left.  I just need to get through these next couple days..

11:30am Jenn comes back out.. ending the monologue..

Frank: I almost feel like Shane might be the best option to win the next HoH.
Jenn: I think you're right, because then he can't play in the next one.. which is gooood.
Frank: As long as one of us win PoV.. THe only thing that concerns me is that Danielle might run her mouth to Dan about what I was tellin' her yesterday.
Jenn: But it's true!
Frank: But it might hurt our relationship with Dan.
**ya think?

Frank: As long as he knows that if it's him and Ian up there, that we'd send Ian home..
Jenn: As long as no weird shit happens at the PoV..
Frank: I want you to win this one, then me win #4. I'd be guaranteed final 3.. and you would too.

11:52am
F 1 /2
Frank and Jenn..

Talk turns to weight gain in the house.  Mostly talking about Danielle's weight gain.. Then on to diet in general, and how boredom leads to eating..

Frank: I'm not sayin' anything bad about the girl.. I'm just surprised with how self-conscious she is that she hasn't been on a strict diet.  Poor Joe's been on this diet and he doesn't look like he's lost a pound.
Jenn: It's diet and exercise.  That's how you're gonna lose weight.  I think it's portion control for a lot of people too. 

11:58am Frank and Jenn's chatter has turned to excessive sunblock use by HGs who then don't go into the sun, but instead sit on the couches in the shade.. Then onto our culture being obsessed with possessions.. (**ironic coming from people in a competition for half a million dollars)

Jenn: Who puts ketchup on chicken?  i can't let that go.
Frank: We're in a house full of kids.. Except Joe.
Jenn: And he's a big, non-hand-washing..
Frank: Nasty motherf'er..


New Top Post coming in 5 minutes..






Permalink







59 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I swear I bathed.. and put on deodorant.. why is no one playing with me in the comment section?

September 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Frank confuses 38 Special with the Bay City Rollers. He must go!!! LOL

Hey Carolyn, I'll play.

September 5, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Michigan Man!! :0) Worse - Jenn didn't correct him!

September 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hi Carolyn! Happy Wednesday Show Day!

I'm having a devil of a time commenting this season. Seems to be the case since I switched to Firefox, I’m moving back to IE for a bit so hope this gets through.

Blue, Best wishes for a successful procedure and speedy recovery for your step-dad. You are truly among the blessed with your family ties. Always cherish them.

Jane, Congrats on the Rikki Lake gig! You'll have to let us know when it will air so we can watch!

Ok, back to lurking for me. Much to do today and it's the last vacation day ... time's a wastin'

September 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Deejay!! :0) SO nice to see you!

September 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Carolyn and Dishers!
I am so nervous about tomorrows DE, I hope Ian makes it through! He is the only one I am rooting for.
I hope Frank tells Ian and Shane, that Dani was in on the whole thing last week. She is covered on way to many sides, and I want her to feel a little heat:)!

September 5, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I'm still peeking in Carolyn!! I was going to say how fresh, clean and fragrant you are!! ;-)

September 5, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Carolyn
I LOVED Northern Exposure too!! Have you seen Janine Turner lately? She's BLONDE!!

Wish Frank had talked more about the show but he didn't.

I'm here to chat but gotta leave pretty soon. Had to have phone/internet repairman out today; I called yesterday to up my speed from 1.5 to 6 (whatever goes after the number I forgot if its mega somethong or gigahertz something) anyway woke up this morning with NO INTERNET.

Needless to say I was not a happy camper when I called this morning to tell them I didn't mean for them to screw it up and shut me down when I asked for speed on my internet. They had repairman out here at house in one hour; he replaced modem said it was going bad and got me up to speed of 6 whatever its called.

That's all I got this morning but excited to see Frank go out tomorrow night unless something big happens in the next 24-36 hours.

Janice/GA

September 5, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I guess when Frank is gone you can sleep until 3 since no one gets up before noon BBT for the most part. Jenn is out but not up seems to be her M.O.. She's not a camera talker either.

September 5, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Yayyy! More people to play!! :)

Hi Janice! :) I haven't! Blonde???

Hi Lucky13! :) heheheee!

Hi Edie! :) Fingers crossed! I think Ian's gotta win a pov..


September 5, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger danamae said...

Good morning/afternoon Carolyn and fellow dishers!

I've been lurking and reading TOR. Thank you Carolyn for such a wonderful job. Can't live without you! :)

One I can live without - Frank! Enough with the shout-outs! To people he doesn't even know. Seriously, I doubt that Kim Grant and Will Kirby could give a hoot about a shout-out from Frankie. Just shush already!

Ok, enough ranting. Sorry.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

DanaMae

September 5, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I read grendon's comment a few entries back about doing an all-stars without past winners - I was actually thinking the same thing. But it shouldn't be an 'all-stars' at all (since that would mean that winners would need to return). Call it big brother: unfinished business (ala TAR). You could bring back the most crap players ever who want to prove themselves, and players that got so close but couldn't pull it off.

September 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm here to play Carolyn! Rainy day in NY. Date tonight so I will miss the party and catch up on the dvr.

September 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Danamae! :) Thank you!!

Good morning, Dixie!! :)


September 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'd still like to see a season of all of the first evicted HGs. Those who played to fast and to hard, for the most part.

September 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi Carolyn!

Just an fyi about Janine Turner. When she started out she was blonde. This was before Northern Exposure when she was on General Hospital, right after the whole Luke and Laura hoopla.

I just dated myself didn't I?

September 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Ahhhhhhh... Grandbabies just going down for their nap, can't move or I might wake them in these critical first minutes ... or longer ... Ever feel trapped in your own bedroom? I do, right now in fact.

Ok, so the good side is that this gives me an excuse to stay with the Dish for a little longer. Not much though, I have a baseball game to get to ... or not.

At any rate, looking for the QP to stay together until F/4 ... Anyone else with me on that? I know there are lots of Frank fans hoping for a successful "Hail Mary" today, but I don't really think that's going to happen.

September 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MarkRollTide - If you'd like to see your comments published, please get into the habit of stating your support for your favorite player without appearing to attack or diminish another commenter.

September 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Hi Lisa!! :)

Hi Susan!! :)

September 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

I think they should bring back the 1st people evicted from all 14 seasons!

I just loved Sheila from season 2. She was the one who found out about breast cancer after leaving the show. I was in 9th grade I think...lol.

September 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

deejay58, I'm with you on the QP but only if Ian is with it. I would replace Dani with Ian for F4.

September 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

It's another day of Frank's Delusions, the new comedy on CBS and internet ;)

September 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Jenn: All I know is, she's the camera nazi.. She will delete and and all pictures she does not approve of.

HeeHeeHee ... Dani does like to look good on Tuesdays.

September 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I would love to see a Celebrity Big Brother. Not a cheesy version where they feed them lines though. How cool would it be to see Bradley Cooper shirtless every day? Okay, I'm sure he wouldn't be on it.

September 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

good morning carolyn :) Or good afternoon, depending on your time zone.

September 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Susan, Absolutely with Ian in the QP, I'd love to see them all running around the house quacking ... that would be hysterical!

September 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

You are far to late Frank.

re: Danielle running her mouth to Dan.

This is why you don't have a clue.

September 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

MarkRollTide; That might actually be a good show. I would especially like to see Brian (S/10?; Dan's winning season) because I thought he had a lot of potential, alas never got a chance to really play.

September 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oy.. i feel like transcribing his game talk today is beyond beyond pointless.

September 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

OMG, I just remembered...QP was 5 people and Brit is gone.

Ha ha..I had a blonde moment!!!

September 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Here Carolyn, I'll help you with transcribing Frank...

blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Now, copy and paste the above 100 times, done!

Cocktail? :)

September 5, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! I came to play with ya here!! You're smelling lovely BTW!!

I'm Loving the unpredictability of this end-season, but sooooo glad that I don't have to listen to the delusional Frank conversations anymore...Tomorrow night can't come quickly enough!

Right now Ian's not sitting in the prettiest spot, but with his intelligence and ability to seemingly switch sides and adapt to changes, he has a great chance of F4 or F3.

My prediction is regardless of who goes to F3, if Ian is one of them he wins it...He has the endurance comp on lockdown easily, which will automatically put him into the mental comp...Final HoH and season 14 winner, Ian!

Gonna try to enjoy as much of the feeds today as I can and the episode tonight, because it's back to work tomorrow for 2 more days of 10-10 shift...

September 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

For sure, Carolyn, I feel for you. Sacrificing your fingers and lending an ear to Frank's delusions has to be exhausting work. Poor baby! Here's some ice for you for later ... when you're sure to need it ...

September 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

bradley cooper and channing tatum please!

September 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Okay, Frank hates having to depend on a 23 years old girl. This coming from a 28 year old that is unemployed and living with his nana.

Isn't it ironic?

* I'm actually listening to this song while I read that!!

September 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Happy Show day Carolyn and fellow Dishers. Caro, you have my blessing to NOT transcribe Frank's delusions today. I wish I could feel bad for him, but I just can't...he is too obnoxious, arrogant and crude, IMO.

September 5, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I've had a question for a while, and I'm hoping some of you BB Dish experts can answer it. What exactly are the qualifications for one reality TV personality to "deserve" to be on the show compared to his cast mates? Thanks for your help. ;)

September 5, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Frank goes, it gonna be floater city in there. Could result in an ugly final 3. I never thought Jordan deserved to win until it was her or Natalie

September 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Susan :) hm.. I feel bad for the guy.. He's got no idea what's happening in there. ANd I'm worrid for Ian in the DE..

Hi David Lockner! :) Thank you! :0)

Hey DeeJay :) Thank you!

Lisa :) hehe


Hi Cindi! :) hehehe! THanks!

Sara - Ha! That's a question I've wanted answered for a while now.. THat and the concept of "wasting an HoH." In my opinion, there is no such thing.. As long as you're getting rid of someone.. you;re getting one step closer to 500k


Hey Rob Tan :)

September 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Since Jenn and Frank were talking about diet and exercis, Jenn should be happy to know that in a little over 30 hours she will be losing about 185 pounds.

After feeling so let down for the past week I have to say, listening to Frank and Jenn talk today has cheered me up. It's quite amusing in a sad, pathetic kind of way.

September 5, 2012 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if they have these fast forwards does that mean the feeds will be down 24/7 until they broadcast the eviction? anyone?

September 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi Brian! :) I believe we'll have a feed out from sometime tuesday the 11th til after they broadcast the show wednesday the 12th..

Hey Grendon :) hehehe.. whatever it takes, my dear. :)

September 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn what is that body spray that you use? I love the scent of it!

You know, sometimes listening to these two that are outside talking right now makes my head spin around and around and around! You shouldn't have to transcribe what Frank is saying you can just say refer to previous day because it's the same thing every day. One of his arms should be way longer than the other from patting himself on the back!

Congrats Jane...We'll watch you on Ricki!

Michigan Man...I always love reading your comments. Are you still working hard? You should have a job like I do. I work 3 days a week, I'm the only one in the office, and my boss is 9 hours away. Heaven!!!!

September 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara

No one deserves to be on the show more than another. It'd just be nice if production would put more people in the house who are there to win

September 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn instead of ice I'm sending you a great big bottle of tequila! I think that will work better when trying to listen to Frank. I'll even send the limes.

September 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David

What if Final3 endurance is one that requires coordination? Like Bb10 airplanes, or 11 log roll, or 9s boogie board? I dont see Ian winning any of those unless its against Jenn and Joe

September 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Susan, Not only is Frank 28 years old, unemployed and living with his Nana he loves going to high school proms! Doesn't that sound kind of skeezy??

September 5, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan

I vote Adriana Lima!

September 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

What's wrong with using lots of sunscreen even if you're not laying directly in the sun? THE SUN IS SO BAD FOR YOU, protecting yourself is smart! The fact they had this conversation annoys me.

September 5, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

You're so nice Carolyn! It speaks a lot to your character that you do feel for Frank. I just can't feel bad for him. I have too many embedded thoughts of him and Boogie. ick.

September 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiSHi - Hahahahaha!!! Tequilaaaa!!
xoxoxox


New Top Post everyone!

September 5, 2012 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Actually, I don't want to backtrack and go against what I have wanted all along. What I've wanted is for Frank to be gone. However, like you Carolyn, I am worried for Ian. Especially with the DE on Thursday. As it stands, the entire house looks at him as public enemy #1 so he wouldn't be any better off keeping Frank over Joe. (I still have not figured out why everyone is out to get him on such a personal level. Frank is the only one who should have any kind of 'grudge'-Jenn should have ran to Ian's side, NOT Frank's. If not for Ian, she could have walked out the door a couple weeks ago.)

Frank has been feeling a little uneasy and getting a little of that on-the-block paranoia. If he would listen to his gut and his intuition instead of his ego, this would be the time to pull Shane, Joe and Ian into the HOH for a meeting. If he told them exactly how the scripture reading went down after Dan's funeral and told them that Danielle knew most of it, including that she knew the POV would be used and that Britney would be the renom, that could change things significantly.

Shane and Ian might be much more inclined to keep Frank over Joe so that they would have a strong competitor to help them get Dan and Danielle out. Even if they did not keep Frank, I think Shane would stop targeting Ian. Joe already doesn't like Dan and he would go along with Shane. And lets face it, Jenn is going to work with whoever offers to keep her safe and take her to final 3 or 4.

I hate to see Ian take the heat for everything and it really bothers me to know that he trusts people that really don't care about him. Dan is a complete hypocrite. And Danielle has gotten so smug and full of herself. The way she acts, thinking she has already won this game, the size of her ego is comparable with Frank at this point.

September 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Shi Shi...I remember his comment..."young and dumb". One of these days he is going to mess with the wrong girl and her daddy will be going hunting is all I can say about that!!!

((Icky-ness))

September 5, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Flower said...

I wish that too.

September 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

I love me some Dan Gheesling, but I am feeling badly for poor Frank being so totally misted by him. Dan is making him look like a fool and I hate that.

September 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

I love me some Dan Gheesling, but I am feeling badly for poor Frank being so totally misted by him. Dan is making him look like a fool and I hate that.

September 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger a said...

I still think Frank should be in final 3... he won more comps then anyone else... He also he has an easy going personality.. anyone who loves their Nana that much can't be all bad...He doesn't live with her, he just moved.. That is why his friends are house sitting.. Shane should go... He has the personality of a door knob..Ian is such a fan he just wants on t.v. with him as America's favorite player..Dan already played and won..He using Danielle as a shield and would throw her to the wolves if he had to..He hides behind that Bible, so he seems more genuine. Danielle is the one to worry about, everyone likes her.. She has proven to win comps. I think her and Frank should be final 2, since they are the ones that usually have all the power in the house.

September 5, 2012 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I was pretty certain that was the truth, but I just wanted to know where Frank's entitlement came from.

September 6, 2012 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I get it Carolyn. If the HoH is still in the house and a different person is ousted, I believe the HoH was successful. Shane's one HoH with the coaches reset was wasted. Not only did both nominations remain in the house, but they also added 4 more players. Poor pretty man

September 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below