;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 3, 2012

Lazy Late Night Jam..

Hello Dishers! Welcome to a lazy late night, where I'm watching Dan try to work on the nomance between Shane and Dani, trying to kindle some romance. He's currently got them saying what would happen when they visit each other. Shane's worked up quite a date... so much so that Dan says:

Dan: Joe Smooth right here! And I'm not even going with him!

And well, Shane is pretty.
Dani is eating it up:
Meanwhile, Frank is cooking something in the kitchen. Joe is also out at the hot tub with the others, it's all laughter and good-natured chuckling going on. No game talk - and we'll hang out until we hear some - or I fall asleep, whichever comes first.

Shane: Ian! You wanna come join the party, man?
Dan: You are approaching hour five on that thing...
Joe: You've reached your limit on the hammock today! I think I heard it say I give!
--Ian laughs, and heads in to get his shorts.

Dan: I'm smiling about the Vermont date..
Joe: Sold me! I'm taking the trip!

Shane: Steak or chicken - you're choice..
Dan: steak, chicken... or... pork.... (wiggles brows)
Dani: No pork!
-- laughs!

Frank brings out his latest chex mix, talk turns to restaurants.

Frank: Money right here!
Dan: I dunno, cooking for votes! Might have taken the lead!
Frank: Yeah, what you got, Joe?
Joe: I might make muddy buddys next week...
--Lessa: ...hahah. ouch.

Frank gives Ian a hard time (laughing) about where he is in school...
Frank: I'm not making this up! You got drunk and told me you graduated at 16, and you've graduated college and going into Grad school!
Ian: no, I'm going into my senior year... I didn't say that..
Frank: you did!
Ian: I just turned 21 - I'd be starting my senior year...

10:23 Jenn joins the hot tub crew..

Inside, Frank and Dan
Frank: I swear I asked him about it the next day, and he was like yeah, yeah, I'm in between
Dan: He told you that?
Frank: yeah, but now he's denying it!
Dan: Either way..
Frank; Not like it matters, we know you're a smart kid.. I think it's cool as hell.

Frank: So you think we're golden, right?
Dan: If you think you got shane, then I think it's ok...
Frank: you know what I was saying earlier right?
Dan: how do I combat that?

Ian walks in

Frank: So I put some.. (discusses his chex mix - calories, etc)

Ian goes back outside..

Frank: We just need to make sure she doesn't have to make the decision. That's wha tI thought she was waiting for, someone else making the decision on who goes between you too.
Dan: What worries me is that she said she'd never go back with me..
Frank: That worries me too, man. Maybe she's just playing him
Dan: It worries me too, that she's closer to him... and I think I fortified that, inadvertently..

Ian rejoins

Frank: wanna play some bags?
Ian: sure..

Dan: We're just getting down to so few people. The thing with Shane is he's a good dude..
Frank: He is. He's told me that Joe was already campaigning against me.. while I was on the block and we're like we just shook this guys hand two days ago..
Dan: What did you shake on? Did you make a final three?
Frank: Something like that. Joe goes home I don't have to worry about shit I said to him
--Lessa: honey, if you go home you don't have to worry either. heh.

Dan: Sucks that you can't play in the next one..
Frank: It's not that bad.
Dan: Dude's never been on the block..
Frank; He will be. Jenn said she'd put up Shane and Ian..
Dan: What if Joe pulls out a miracle win
Frank: Don't say that! means I'd be gone!
Dan: oh, yeah, no no..
Frank: I'm gonna be a little paranoid this week.

Frank: You're serious about us going to the end, right?
Dan; Of course, are you?
Frank: Well, obviously this week will tell me a lot..
--Lessa: *snerk* No, really?!
Frank: You used it on Jenn and that's a good thing.. I've just been burned before..

Dan: you think there's a power floating around?
Frank: If there is, Ian has it. He's been so nervous today though, i don't think so.
Dan: Makes me nervous - I mean, there might be another twist though..
Frank: I hope you or Jenn win the next HOH in case...
Dan: There's like only one more PB left if there is one..
Frank: If this week is a fast forward week..
Dan: A short week?
Frank: Yeah, it should be, then there won't be one.. but I don't know.
Dan; I'd feel way better if you were playing the next one
Frank: I don't feel bad about it - even if Shane wins, and you and Ian go up? Most important is the veto and I'm playing in that. As long as Ian's up on the block, we only need two votes, me danielle and jenn, you'll be rock solid. Danielle won't make a move against you or Shane. She plays the game well, but when it comes to making a decision she doesn't want to do it. jenn's a loyal trooper. But what Shane said earlier..
Dan: That's concerning..
Frank: Yeah, I said I'd have to talk to Jenn about us four..
Dan; What are you gonna do, tell him no? can't tell him no...
Frank: Yeah, and if Shane wins this HOH, we win the veto, Ian goes home, and it's me you jenn and danielle playing in the next HOH.

--Lessa: Oh Frankie, boy. Such grandiose plans... Dan's smoothie looks yummy...
Frank: It'll be 6 come thursday..
--Lessa: Nope, five. Hee.

Frank: All this pushing the relationship has to hurt a little bit..
Dan: Yeah, (laughs) I should probably cut that out..

Frank: We might get her to put up Danielle.. tell her that then she has me and you and Shane, and Ian goes home for sure..
Dan: Possible...

And Dan goes outside.. where they're talking about Jodi again...

10:45

Dani: My pet peeve? Half hugs! I give bear hugs or no hugs!
--Lessa: my pet peeve? People talking about how someone "deserves" to be there more. They were all chosen, they all deserve it. You get to the final two, you deserve to be there, no matter how you got there. It's a game. No one deserves it any more or less than anyone else. Period. /rant. Hee.

More talk about half hugs - while Ian and Dan play pool...

Joe; I think we're reading too much into it...

Talk moves to assmen vs. boobmen, so on and so forth..
Jenn: I don't like skinny girls, though I've dated some... no ass no titties, what's your name again?!
--Lessa: Dear Jenn, my curves have curves of their own. fancy a trip to Alaska? Hehehe

Dani: I've seen Beiber live - he's cute.
Jenn: A little lesbian.
--Lessa: hahaha!

Talk turns to Katy Perry, etc. Jenn compares the guys to celebrities she thinks they look like...

Ian talks about dressing up for thursday's show if it isn't a double eviction or something. Heh, poor kid - athletic gear again! Ian/Dan play pool, Frank/Joe play bags, Dani/Jenn hottub... Shane is MIA.. WHERE'S MY PRETTY BOY? Oh. There he is, appearing with a late night snack. Whew. hehehe.

Dani's tipsy: Can't believe I drank a whole bottle of wine...
Shane has the hoola hoop...
..and did I mention how pretty he is? Just checking. :)
 Dani tries to hoola, but is too drunk.. she drops it on Jenn and falls to lay down next to her. Shane brings her her mic..
Shane: She just slammed down right there - stay right there, I'll bring it to you.. are you ok?

Dani: (whispers) I'm a little drunk..
Jenn: Umhm..
Dani: Oh no, can you tell? uh oh!

Dan delivers her some water..
Dani: He knows! Uh oh!

Dani: I haven't been this drunk in a while!
Jenn: Nothing better than a happy drunk.

Dani: Jenn! Jenn! (whispers) Don't tell anyone I'm drunk!
 Jenn goes to play double bags with Shane, Frank and Joe..

Dani: They stole you away.

Ian: She needs to go to bed..
Dan: Danielle! Commere... drink some of this...

Danielle sits down and spills the water, Jenn helps her find the lid.. she settles in to watch the game of baggo.

11:35 - late night snack time, while Jenn does laundry.


Dan: How about a drink of water. I sypohed that all the way from the Great Lakes.
Dani: I don't want anymore water!
Dan: Just asking for a chug down to there - I'm a reasonable young man..
Dani: Joe will come talk to me!
Dan: If you take three sips of water...
Ongoing, as they try to make sure she's hydrating.

And with that - I'm out for the night. mind the critters! Any bets on if Dani uses her drunkenness to make a move on Shane? hmmmm? Keep watch, Dishers! :)






Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

We meet again Princess Lessa. Hope you had a good Labor Day. Can you believe I am just now feeling like I am waking up for the day? Those days without AC were draining and could only sleep a couple of hours at a time. Yesterday afternoon and today have been catch up sleep and I think I finally did.

I see nothing surprising went on in the BB House today so it was good timing.

Now tomorrow I have to be a day person as I have my appointment with the gastroenterologist about the stomach pains that have yet to return.

Enough about me, but as usual that's all I have to say. :-p

:o)
GaYToR

September 3, 2012 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Today was like any other Monday - worked too hard in areas of the store not my own because my job sucks. *L* SSDD,

September 3, 2012 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

--Lessa: my pet peeve? People talking about how someone "deserves" to be there more. They were all chosen, they all deserve it. You get to the final two, you deserve to be there, no matter how you got there. It's a game. No one deserves it any more or less than anyone else. Period. /rant. Hee.

AMEN!... to everything except deserving to be in F2 if you get there. Example: All-Stars, Mike Malin. Enough said. ;-)

:o)
GaYToR

September 3, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

But, Gaytor - he was smart enough to stick his lips firmly to Dr. Will's buttocks, and get drug all the way there. Granted, it was his only move - but it payed off to the tune of 500k. So..

September 3, 2012 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Flower said...

Hello!

I know so many want Frank out but I really hope he says and that he and Ian can get past their silly fighting and get to work on getting Dan and Dani out. If only they both could see past the mistakes and figure out their only hope is each other for F2.

Ian forgave Dan so easily. Everyone else knows there safe so who cares that Dan is still there, but they better start worrying before they end up in jury and Dan and Jenn make it to F2.

September 3, 2012 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Frank violates my pet peeve numerous times a day - so yeah, I want him gone. *L*

September 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good point Lessa. I, as everyone knows just can't stand the weasel of BB2, 8, and 14. ;) I sincerely think he is WYSIWYG.

:o)
GaYToR



September 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yup, definitely. (though I think you mean 7 not 8. *L*) He had started to grow on me - then he reminded me he was a douchebag. *shakes head* But regardless of his flaws, he did make it and won. Thus, deserving.

Frank's mentality that he deserves to be here more than anyone else, that he tried out three times and is thus more deserving than Shane because he was recruited - um, it took you three times, dumbass, and shane prettified his way right in the door.. who's better? *L*

September 3, 2012 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

(not that I'm rooting for Shane to win - my dream final two is Ian/Dan. :) )

September 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I know I'm supposed to be watching the feeds I pay for but I do like BBAD because there are no fish. I'm loving this commercial for the upcoming season of Homeland which I think is one of the best series on TV. Their theme music is out of this world crazy this year. I'm not sure who is singing it but I have to have this version of "Every Breath You Take" by Scala & Kolacny Brothers.

"Dexter" looks good too.

:o)
GaYToR

September 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

There are advantages to the feeds too. I'm guessing all 4 views are not on drunk Danielle right now.
*green face*

:o)
GaYToR

September 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah, you get Jenn doing laundry on the other two. *L*

G'night, Dishers!

September 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I wish I had the ability (knowledge, I have the software) to put video clips to music.

I would so make one of Danielle to the song, "I Like My Women Just a Little On the Trashy Side".

:o)
GaYToR

September 3, 2012 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

MWAH Lessa! g'night!

:o)
GaYToR

September 3, 2012 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Lolli said...

O I love it too!

September 4, 2012 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hello my lovely dishers! I've been quite quiet this season, thus far; but have always been lurking, obssessively. because I just.cant.freakin'.help.it.

I have some very important things to discuss/mention in this post - re: Shane/Dani: Showmance OR Nomance.

Up until last nights BBAD episode. I was really, really, thinking that Danielle is 'that' girl. You know what I'm talking about. Cant read body language or cues, or flat out face rejection. She instead, makes it in to a giggling, giddy flirtfest that has been nonexistant up until this point. Let's face it, we all, on here, have been saying for weeks that this chick needs to read a little book called "He's just not into You". Do you disagree? Well now, the tables are a turnin' and I am CONFUSED as all get out. Starting at 916 BBT BBAD is on and I'm watching something very interesting unfold, and taking place on the bathroom bed. Dani on one side, Dan in the middle and Shane on the end, beside Dan.

Is anyone interested in me transcribing this conversation for you? I would be happy to do so, especially since it will make you think "What the Whuck!"

September 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below