;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday Morning in the Big Brother 14 House

Happy Saturday, BB Lovers!!  There's a big PoV today in the BB14 house.  Acording to the Quackpack's pre-PoV discussions, it's a must win for both Frank and Jenn, because whichever one doesn't win is going home.  In the event they both stay up, Frank is the current target.

But it's only Saturday, and even once the PoV is played, we all know how much things can change.. If you doubt that, just ask Dan, who has a final 2 agreement with Frank.. and Jenn.. and Danielle.. and he's working on one with Ian.  Or remember how doomed Dan was before he came up with his own self-saving plan..

BB tried to wake the HGs at 8:32am, but the critters are rather resistant this morning...



I'll let you know when that changes. 

9:30am
Ian's out of bed,in the DR, and Jenn is sitting silently at the dining table, studying the memory wall..  Seemingly willing the faces into her brain..

Before the HGs get to talking, here are the previous posts to get you up to speed, if need be:
Please refresh this post periodically as the morning progresses for new info, transcripts and pics from the live feeds coming from inside the Big Brother 14 house... 

9:38am Ian is out of the DR and straight back up to the HoH bed cocoon.  BB calls Joe in, waking him.  Jenn leaves her study spot.

9:51am
Since no one else is awake yet, and Jenn isn't talking.. It's time to play "Jenn's Thought Bubble!"   Come on into the comment section, and tell me what she's really thinking.
Be creative..


9:58a
Feed 3
Frank joins Jenn at the table..


Frank: One thing Dan and I talked about last night was that I was worried about his key coming out last.. That's why Dan was up there last night.. He's trying to make sure he doesn't go up, if one of us comes down, so we can keep our little group together.  That doesn't change the fact that I'm gonna try to win today.. If I don't, and it's me and Dan up there, you'll vote Dan out...
Jenn: Yeah..
Frank: I think it's possible that Joe would go up as a replacement.. and that Dan's key last was just  way to mess with people..
Jenn: Joe just walks around so boisterous.. Ian was telling m,e not to worry.  I just wanna go out there today and kick ass.
Frank: Agreed.

Jenn: They're workin' hard out there still.
Frank: I have no idea what it's gonna be.
Jenn: Alright, I just wanted to give you a heads up, because he was up there a long time..
Frank: I think he was just trying to worek on the relationship, make sure he doesn't go up.
Jenn: Ian really doesn't have anybody.
Frank: I was trying to work on him the other day.
Jenn: He's got a pretty big ego..  Onward and upward..
Frank: He's holding a grudge.
Jenn: He says he's not, but he clearly is.  I told him not to.  It's only gonna backfire, playing a personal game.
Frank: I wouldn't be that upset if Dan went up and we sent him home..
Jenn: He's aware that the situation is, we saved his ass.  I gotta think about my family.. It makes me nervous.
Frank: Oneof us will come off.  We;ll send Joe or Dan home.
Jenn: Unless Ian makes me the target.
Frank: It wont happen.. They want Dan out.  THey're mad at him.  And if it's Joe, you know you got the 3 votes.
Jenn: Next HoH, I have to win..
Frank: We have to send Shane home.. to get him away from Danielle..
Jenn: He thinks this competition is his.

10:05am
BB: Danielle, please go to the Diary Room.

10:07am
Jenn; Makes me wanna lay down again..
Frank: I know..
Jenn: For the past half hour, I've been sitting here, listening to them working.. I don't think it's gonna be in the next hour.  I'm gonna lay back down.
Frank: ♫Round and Round..

Frank, then Jenn head back to the Boom Boom Room for a snooze in the big round bed they're sharing..

10:09am
Dani emerges from the DR and makes her way to the bathroom..After a wee, she assumes the position.. Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...


 10:15am After applying blemish cream, she digs into her makeup bag, pulls out the desired items and gets to work on her makeup for the day..

**riveting

10:20am
Appreciate for a moment, if you will, the 2 most sexually charged people in the house, sharing a bed without a single sexual thought between them..


It's one of those rare life moments that most wouldn't notice, but until someone says something, I've got nothing but time here..

10:22am
Frank gets out of bed and makes his way to the bathroom..

Frank: Get that makeup on, girl.
Dani: I'm tryin'.

Frank heads in to the loo, and BB tells Danielle to mic up. No need. Frank just goes back to bed.

10:31am
BB: Ian, please go to the Diary Room..
Danielle turns to look..   Ian's upstairs in HoH, in bed.  He gets dressed, comes on down and enters the DR door within 90 seconds of BB's call.





Hearing the door close, Danielle looks down the hall.. 

10:37am.. Makeup done.  Time for hair and ritual posing.. I shit you not. Here, Look.

10:41:
BB: Frank, please come to the Diary Room.

Ian heads back up to the HoH bed..  Frank gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom, then to DR, with the carrot costume in tow...

Danielle: Alright, BB, I'm ready.
**I'm ready for my closeup, Mr DeMille.

10:55am
Frank's out of the DR.. Much to Danielle's chagrin, Ian gets called back in.. for the 3rd (?) time this morning.. Light chatter between Danelle/Frank then Ian/Frank..

Danielle waits on the bathroom couch to be called in to the DR..

11:00am
BB: Jenn, please go to the Diary Room.
Danielle: Wizard J, now you're just being mean.

Frank: It's 11 o clock.. I'm gonna go ahead and stay up.

Frank joins Danielle in the bathroom.. Speculation about the comp ensues.  Danielle thinks it can't be Otev, because Shane is hosting.  Frank points out that he may not host anyhow. Danielle thinks it'll be spelling.. Frank doesn't.

Danielle: I don't know, but they're sure taking a long time to set this up.  It's going to be something very elaborate and ornate.
Frank: That's what makes me think it is Otev..  My head hurts on my left side.
Danielle: Then you need to close your right eye.

Chatter about hair and such..

Frank: I'm gonna leave it long.. I like it long.
BB: Dan, please go to the Diary Room.
Danielle: Wizards, I'm so mad at you right now.

Danielle's trying to talk Frank into letting her straighten his hair.  Frank says that damages your hair, and he's not interested.


The DR keeps calling Dan (and everyone else) to the DR.. annoying Danielle.

11:19am
 Feed 1 and 2
Danielle, Frank and Shane

Shane: They called your name like 3 times this morning, Danielle, before you got up.
Danielle: Someone's punchdrunk with that button.
Frank: What it is is we're the only ones up, and we just keep talking about production.
**we have a winner.


Frank: I wish they would just give us a timeframe for when these comps will be.
Shane: I think they just want us to guess and stress..
Frank: I don't know what that adds to it.
Danielle: An element of surprise.
Frank: I guess.  They can't make it too easy on us.

Frank: I hope it's not crawling through sticky stuff.. I don't have to worry about Shane beating me.
Shane: Shut up.
Frank: Joe thinks he's got this one in the bag.
Shane: He thinks he's got every comp in the bag, and then he falls off in a minute.
Frank: I don't think he made it a spin and a half around.  Poor guy.  I knew as soon as he was standing' up, he was not gonna do well.  Especially since his knee's been buggin' him..
Shane: Size 13 feet..
Frank: My ass woulda had me goin' back.
Danielle: Your ass??
Shane: It would've been tough for you.
Danielle: I just wish I hadn't thrown up.. It had spun me so fast that it hit me real hard.. I was just like, I'm about to throw up as I'm spinning.
Shane: I thought the whole point of that thing was just to hit you and knock you off, not make you spin more..

Danielle: I was crouched down when it hit me, so it made me spin fast..
Shane: I can't imagine Chima..
Frank: She got hit hard.
Shane: I think Jeff and Russell stayed on for like 3 hours.  If you can take the cold...
Danielle: I still woulda probably got sick.
Frank: If Ian woulda been on that swing right behind you, I think you woulda won.  I was trying to whisper to you, push it back as far as you can..
Shane: He missed is a lot of times.
Frank: It turned out the best way for both of you.. I was like, Poor Shane.. i knew you were tryin' so hard, but your body had already passed that point..
Shane: And when he said he had 2 hours left in him.. I'm 180.. He's 125..  You don't realize how hard those competitions are on tv.. til you're actually doin' em.

Talk about past comps continues.. While Shane, Frank and Danielle chat in the bathroom, Jenn enjoys some alone time in the Boom Boom Room..


11:33am
Talk in the bathroom turns to money prizes.. and trips..

Shane:  It's amazing how things turn out.  Janelle went home that week and not you.
Frank: Mike was like, Take the money!!
Danielle: Why was he like that?

11:37am
BB: Danielle, please go to the Diary Room.
Danielle: Yes! Thanks!

Danielle leaves Shane and Frank chatting in the bathroom.  Frank's still having to bring the carrot costume to the DR with him every time he goes, just in case they're getting coverage on earlier stuff.  Talk turns back to the PoV comp, getting outside.. Fast Forwards..

11:42a
Frank: I wouldn't mind if the next 2 weeks were fast forwards.  Bust it out.
Shane: Less than 3 weeks.. We need to get rid of 4 in 3 weeks.
Frank: We need to get rid of 4 in 2 weeks.  It's gotta be down to 3 by the Sunday before that Thursday (Wednesday).. so that means that since tomorrow's Sunday..
Shane: Do you think it'll be another fast forward?
Frank: I wouldn't mind.  It'd make these 2 weeks go by faster..

11:46am
Frank and Shane dive into the What If pile of BB.. It's useless..  I think it here, Dan says it there..

Dan: Are you guys playing Big Brother What If?  It's a dangerous game.  People lose their minds.  Some people hang on to it a long time.  Those are the people who have the worst goes once it's over.  And some let it go once the finale's over.  It's just a game.

11:53am
Storage
F1
Dan and Frank


Dan: What do you want me to do if I win. 
Frank: Obviously I'd love you to pull me off, but you almost have to pull Jenn off.. You owe her one.  We just can't make it too obvious.. 
Dan: ..you and me in the end.. It can't be Joe.

Meanwhile.. Jenn's still enjoying some quiet time.. 

 11:57am
Dan and Danielle are enjoying some breakfast.. and chatting with Shane and Frank.. 
Shane tells them about when he was a finalist on the bachelor, for Allie's season.. Shane says he got cut because they were from too close, almost the same hometown, and the producers felt they'd know people in common.

OK.. It's time for a little blog break!  Please mind the critters, and be on the lookout for a new top post around 1:30pm BBT! :0)






Permalink







61 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again everyone...

I thought they might have the comp early today as it is going to be hot and humid in the valley..

Poor Jenn has been up and waiting for a long time...Joe was up and ate and Frank was up..everyone but Jenn is back in bed..


Pammm

September 1, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning fellow dishers and our beloved Dish Chicks ...i'm hoping for Ian to pull out a POV win today.

September 1, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Jenn: I'd look hot with a mustache ... I'd be sweatin' my tits off if I had a mustache like this!

September 1, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure what she is thinking, but IMO i couldn't print it even if I knew...hehe...maybe about her dance with Dani last night..;0

Pammmm

September 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

JENN'S THOUGHTS: If I had only stayed up on that rotating sun comp a little longer, I would have lasted 10 MINUTES!

September 1, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura Stender

From TOR:
Dan is loyal to Dan. Frank and Dani and everyone are tools to be throw away whenever

September 1, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello from PA! I bet Jenn is thinking where her next tattoo should be.

September 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

She is thinking..... I reallllyyy wish I had a musical instrument in my hand right about now .....

September 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

Jenn: Damn I wish Danielle had that shirt on in this pic that she had on last night.


Me thinks she has a little crush on Danielle.

September 1, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger CJack said...

Jenn: How would I look with a mustache?

September 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Distractia said...

She's thinking... "How would I look with a mustache tattoo?"

September 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hmmm...so this is the "mist" everyone has been talking about...sooooo instead of voting dan out...I went on slop for the summer...frank wears a carrot suit, took chum baths and sits out 2 HOHs...ian won HOH, now frank n I on the block...one of us not winning anything...perhaps I should start forming lyrics and laying down some beats....need some cash...
♪while in the mist...hmmm hmmmm♬....he gave me his pitch♪
ټ

September 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger markwora said...

How could i be so stupid and use veto on Dan ,when Brittney had my back

September 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger markwora said...

How could i be so stupid to use the veto on Dan and have to eat sloop for the rest of BB,when i was better off with Britteny

September 1, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Morning again.

Whew. Had to go to the grocery store this morning. There is an I.U. football game today, and the store was crazy crowded with college kids buying beer, hard booze, mixers, frozen pizza, wings, chips and dips and the like! HA!!! What fun.

I survived the melee, though. I only needed doggie and kitty food and a gallon of milk for me. Hope Doggie and Kitty appreciate it. They won't, but I can hope. ;)

A thought bubble for Jenn......hmmm...I'm gonna have to think on that one. I'm not in my humor stride yet today. I'll hit it, but haven't, yet.

September 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since Shane isn't playing today, I assume he is hosting it then...

September 1, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Actually, I have a thought bubble for Jenn, but it's a dirty one (blue, if you will). hehehehe

September 1, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani looking in the mirror thinking..I'm so pretty, oh so pretty...;p

September 1, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger pitbull said...

Jenn's thinking----Lets see---how can I get them to allow a tattoo artist in here?

September 1, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :)

Guess who got got?! ME! lol..

Been commenting back in the wrong post. Doh!

September 1, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Oh Caro, you are truly a goddess. My computer has been off since the HOH comp ended Thurs night (early Fri am here) due to chemo sickies. I did make it through the MRI yesterday morning and was never so thankful to have medical transportation, I never could have driven myself. Enough about me, I'm going to be doing a lot of catch-up reading now and have just fired up my live feeds. Just wanted to sing my praises to you and Lessa for keeping me up to date. Oh any word on how GaYToR is making out?

September 1, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...Carolyn, join the club...it is a huge club...lol

September 1, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger pitbull said...

Jenn's thinking----Lets see---how can I get them to allow a tattoo artist in here?

September 1, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL @ Carolyn!

I've been to the store and back, and I made it to the right post. *snort*

September 1, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Wait,Carolyn, how does the Dish Chick who does the updating get got?

Jenn's thought bubble: So...this is what a Dirty Sanchez would look like?

My idea for what POV will be today? Jessie will come in, and rudely arouse them all and announce the POV comp that he's hosting will be in 10 minutes...

September 1, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great conversation over there Carolyn...

I agree Jane, I think Aspergers also, I don't think OCD..He walks on tiptoe all the time and also the way he walks and stims all the time.

I adore him and have a huge soft spot in my heart for him...

Go Ian..

Pamm

September 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great conversation over there Carolyn...

I agree Jane, I think Aspergers also, I don't think OCD..He walks on tiptoe all the time and also the way he walks and stims all the time.

I adore him and have a huge soft spot in my heart for him...

Go Ian..

Pamm

September 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Another possible Jenn thought bubble:

"I'm sooooo glad I never washed this finger after Ashley was evicted..."


Sorry all...couldn't help it, had to say it...c'mon...I know you all were thinking along similar lines...

September 1, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Hi Carolyn and Dishers!
I was just going through flashbacks, did anyone catch Ian dancing with his snake last night in HOH room?....lol He is just so cute! The flashback time is 12:55 and cam 1. And when I say snake, I mean his stuffed animal...lol

September 1, 2012 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

Jenn is trying to come up with more new lyrics to her next hit song, not Sweatin My Tits Off, but I'm on Slop for the Summer and gettin evicted too! I think Brit should get rights to Sweatin My Tits off since ahe ran away with it and made it a hit... just sayin. With Brit gone, snooze, zzzzzzzz, I'm rooting for IAN TERRYYYY

September 1, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, have you wished your crush Russel K. a Happy Birthday? Today is his, too. Just saw it on Twitter. Him and Dan. And Philip Alan Photo. How cool.

September 1, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, what are you doing to me with the e-bay gifts ideas for Shane? *swoon* hehehe

September 1, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

LOL Nice!

September 1, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh. My. Gah!!!

I'm rolling here over that *extra* post of posing.

*Extra! Extra!*

September 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Wonder why we (me included) aren't as tolerant of Danni's "failings" as we are Ian's. Jane?

September 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Don't even suggest it!

September 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

LOL

September 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Good one!

September 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I am considering running for president of the club.

My experience is hard to match. ;-)

September 1, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

brb... phone..

September 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks so much for the ritual posing pics!

They are excellent...and kinda creepy at the same time.

I cannot imagine what is going through that girl's head.

September 1, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I don't know Nancy. Perhaps because Danielle's are character flaws and Ian's are symptoms of a physiological disability. Also, Danielle is incredibly self centered and Ian is just socially awkward. Ian seems like a genuinely kind person. Danielle is harder to read. She may be sincere, she may not be.

For what it's worth, I am no more sympathetic to Frank's misplaced arrogance, Jenn's lack of empathy for behavior just like her own, or Dan's hypocrisy. But it's a matter of taste, I guess.

September 1, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Rm Love23 said...

jenn- to recap: I made a huge "game move" by giving up food. What a great move it landed me a.seat in the red cgair. So if I cant eat anything I guess I can smell my finger for a while and stare at the board. Im so happy brit is gone so we can all sit around quietly n stare at the wall.

September 1, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Also, Ian acknowledges his mistakes, is sorry, and beats himself up. He's critical enough of himself for all of us. That is a rare trait in BB.

September 1, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

another thought bubble for Jenn...

Maybe if I sit here like this the rest of the season,they'll think I'm a statue, and won't vote me out..

Seems that's what she's been doing all morning,and continues to do now in the Boom Boom Room...

September 1, 2012 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Frank just said "Can you imagine being locked in this house with someone you know and don't like?" Referring to Dani and Dick Donato.

I also flashed on Jun and Jee in season 4. Jun handled it beautifully and played her ex like a fiddle until she didn't need him anymore, but she really hated seeing him walk into that house. She's talked about it quite a bit over the years.

September 1, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I definitely think it is Asberger's.

I have a soft spot for him, too. Even when he was drunk and acting like a jerk, I couldn't help but think on some level he just wanted to fit in or maybe make people think he can be like everyone else.

Oh...and I understand Jenn being sensitive about 9/11...but, seriously I do not believe for a second he said it with malicious intent.

September 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon Dishers! I leave out the "Good" on that cuz so far my day has been blah. I have a ton of housework to catch up on (thanks bb!) so I don't see it getting better til later....first racing then add football to the mix, all while I keep up with the goings on in BB land, so it could get better!
Happy Birthday Laura!
Happy Birthday nancyk's daughter!
Happy Birthday Dan!
Now it's time to watch my dvr'ed BBAD while I fold clothes....sounds like it was a pretty dull night so at least I don't have to give it full attention.

September 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

And it worked up until a couple of weeks ago!

September 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Good Morning Carolyn:)

The pics of Danielle made nearly pee my pants.

Jase did the same thing and it made the show.

The president of my company stares at his reflection everytime he walks past a window. Now I know what he does in the mirror in the morning.

September 1, 2012 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Ian reminds me so much of me at that age...

He was probably in the nerd or "outcasts" clique in HS. Probably bullied or picked on most of his life. He desires to feel like he fits in, and desires attention. The things he does, he feels will have others laughing at him, which in his mind, makes him feel accepted.

September 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

My last comment was supposed to be a reply to David's statue comment. I am not sure if it went through like that.

September 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone!! :0)

My brain's saying "Step away from the computer!! For an Hour! Or I'll melt!"

Who am I to go against the boss?

I'll be back with a new top post around 1pm BBT. :))

September 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Jane!!
I think u just nailed it!! That's y ian is forgivable when some others aren't! He is truly sorry when he says so and beats himself up plenty enuf!

As for dan tho he has done nothing requiring forgiveness thus far (he used danielle's emotions but as she should've known that's what he was doing and he apologized when she let him know he" broke her heart and humiliated her" while making sure she would be safe...meh to her tears n rash...it got her snuggles w shane)...playing a stellar game and has had to adapt repeatedly and has done so w mindblowing technique...I went into this season positive no coach could win nor would I want one to...now I wonder lol...but...I would love for ian to win and also get AC!

:0)

September 1, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

See? Everyone has a boss. Even Carolyn. Her brain.

I know I wouldn't tangle or scrap with either of them. teehee

Enjoy your break!

September 1, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks Jane. I guess I'm just thinking people don't become like that unless something went wrong somewhere along the way. I think for me the difference is that her issues are hard to ignore, for me at least. Guess I just prefer the rocking to "I...", "I....", "I...." all the time.

September 1, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

scratch that.. around 1:30pm bbt

September 1, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Gah! We all have the mustache idea!!

OK. Hm. Jenn thought bubble....

"I came here to promote my band! Wouldn't it be ironic if I had almost no tv time whatsoever??? Nah, I'm too great of a player for BB to do that to me...."

September 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger jane said...

This is all totally subjective, but I am never going to be OK with how Dan plays the game. Is he "good at it?" Yes, absolutely. But to me he plays like a corporate CEO. As long as it's business anything goes. I don't believe that in life, in business, or in a game. To me, a-moral is unacceptable, period. It matters how you treat people, to quote Britney.

It's not the lying, it's not he bible, it's not the manipulation, it's a combination of disregard and hypocrisy. I don't accept it. Again, as Britney said, he's both brilliant AND evil. It's possible to be brilliant and not evil, and that would be a stellar game.

But that's just me.

September 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :0) New Top Post!!

September 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I forget the other other quote Julie mentioned on the show, but the NY Times reviewer said watching Dan was like watching Gordon Gekko (and whoever that other movie CEO was). These were among the most despicable business men in movie history. Entertaining to watch, because they were so clever, but horrid.

Is it a compliment that Dan is compared to these men? It may be a game, but those other people are not actors in a movie. They are actual people. I would not be flattered to be a real person who is seen as behaving reprehensibly, even in a game.

September 1, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below