;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's an Ian week!

Ian's promised to keep Shane and Danielle safe - no backdoors, no nom, no re-nom, and also commented that he's still all about the QuackPack - which could mean Dan's safety as well. In fact, it almost definitely does, as Frank is still the biggest target, and Ian can't stand Joe, either. My guess is either Frank and Jenn straight up, or Jenn and Joe with Frank as the possible backdoor. 

11:00 PM Everyone is hanging, relaxing, thinking, scheming, trying to figure out what they're next move is going to be.  Dan is planning to push for a Quack Pack reunion, and keep the four of them safe for another couple weeks.

Dan and Danielle check in together - quickly, where Dan declares he's getting too old for this game (and I scoff!) and agree that they miss getting to talk to each other.
Dan: You're in a great position to make a run at this thing.

After, Dan checks in with Shane, who lets him know that Shane and Dani are safe, and they make plans to shack up together in the bed.

And - the punishment we have been waiting for - it's military wake up bugle, and when it sounds for the next 24 hours - we get this:



He has to have the hoop within grabbing distance for the next 24 hours.

Danielle tries to help him and show him how to move... other's give pointers..
Shane: Like Sara is in front of you!

Everyone gives it a try - most of them suck..




then... Shane:






Shane: Yeah, yeah, yeah? Any Questions? Huh? Huh?
Joe: You. Suck. Ass.
--Lessa: I'm.... not even gonna. *LMAO*

Joe: That's his secret! He's a professional hula hooper!
Dan: chip n dales!
Shane: That's what I was gonna say..

Shane gives Joe some pointers
Shane: Quicker with your hips!
-- Lessa: That's what she said... hee.

Ian is currently in the DR - so we'll get his reveal soon. In the meantime, Frank and Joe:

Joe: I'm working on getting Dan and her up. You keep working on Ian, I'm starting it now. Starting and keep going. Even if you go up, we got the votes. Me, Shane and Danielle.
Frank: Don't you think she'd vote to keep Jenn?
Joe: oooooh. I didn't think about the Jenn thing. Maybe if it's Dan. She won't vote to keep him. Anyway, it's working, we'll keep working.

Everyone's chillin, waiting, as am I...

11:20 - Hula Hoopin time..


 He gets some more tips from Shane..

Shane; it's all in the hips.


Joe: my balls are bouncing! I need to put on some tighter underwear!

Maybe by the end of 24 hours he'll get it. Probably not.

Everyone chillin, waiting for Ian's reveal.






11:38
Shane can we have the trumpet please? I wanna see it!
11:38.5
BB: (TRUMPET)
HGs: YAY!




11:51 - Who wants to see Ian's HOH Room?!

Shane; Ian, you're mom is hot!
 He got a bizmoth (?) inget...
Dan: What the hell is Bizmoth?
Ian: It's an element. Bi on the Periodic Table. 











The CD - Arctic Monkeys
Diet Mountain Dew, Pirogies, Bud Light, Doritos, Ho hos, Pictures of him and the fam, of Ian at his first communion, shirts, rice crispie treats, a stuffed snake.. fresca, rice chex,a slinky

Ian: So cash! So Cash!

The Letter:
Hi Ian, so glad you won HOH again, hopefully this time you get to enjoy the room and the perks, I had to explain to Gramma why you didn't get the room last time, and that it was typical of a double eviction. We are so proud of you, and the decisions you have made along the way. Dan wants you to go all the way, you've watched since you were 10 and know how to play the game, don't be afraid to make the hard decisions that benefit you. We love you, Mom and Dad.

Dan: What's the snake story?
Ian: Snakey? I won it at like chucky cheese, and I was like eh, stuffed animals, it was the best I could get. It was school trip in like the 7th grade. Sorry it's not Jerry's Hissy story
Dan: He told like a 45 minute story about that thing..
Ian: This is just snakey.

Dan: What was this?
Ian: Bizmoth
--Lessa:for those curious - I checked Ian's favorite Wikipedia where  I learned how to spell it, at least. Heh.- click HERE for Bismuth.

Dan: What's it used for?
Ian: It's in pepto bismol, that's why it's called that. It's also used in fireworks to give them their green color. It's really cool. My favorite element. I bought a hunk, it's gray and and you heat it up in a crucible, and when you pour it out, it gives the colors and stuff. That's the biggest chunk I got from it. That's so cash. I'm so glad they sent that.

Ian: Who's bored? We don't have to stay up here - I won't torture you.

Talk about the pictures..

Ian: Slinky! Can't make it go down these steps, it won't work.
Shane: What is this band?
Ian: Arctic Monkeys? British Indy Rock. This is the latest CD - it's really cool.

Shane; You tied me. two HOHs...
Ian: That's right! One behind Frankie though..
Dani: You beat me!
Ian: You guys will get on the board.


Ian: I'm so glad Gramma sees me get the room. I can tell the letter is quick. Nice my Dad thinks I have a shot..
Joe; You've been watching since you were 10!
Ian: Long time. '01.

Shane: Trumpet!
Joe; I gotta go to bed..
Ian: I don't fault any of you, go ahead. This is the most boring time of the week.
Frank: Wednesday and Thursdays..
Ian: Fair enough.

They mention the HOH manual..
Ian: What?
Shane: The HOH rules..
Dan: You know what to do, you wrote the rules!

Ian: Gramma will be happy on Sunday. I'm bored - let's go downstairs! Resume natural activities..
Shane: That's the first time the HOH has made the move to go downstairs!

Hugs and congrats all around, and they head down...

12:07 - TRUMPET!

Frank: Poor guy sucks..
Ian: Lemme try!
Joe: DAMN! IAN!




Ian: It's all about the thrust! Gotta have something to hold it up, Joe!

And on that note (of laughter!) I'm off to bed. G'night Dishers! Mind the critters, will ya?






Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

I hate when I go to get a bowl of cereal and find that there is no milk.... UGH! Dang it! I knew I should have gone to the store before the comp!

August 30, 2012 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

The QP "lives". I use the term loosely, because I'm not believing all the conversations they all had with each other throughout the day at different times.

Either way, none of them are on Ian's hit list, so they will all be safe this week. But Ian can't play HOH in the DE, and one of them may take a shot to get him out, especially if the HOH comp is a quiz.

However, they may switch it up, and do a more physical comp as the HOH and a quiz as the POV, which Ian would play in and could win if he needed to.

August 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Flower said...

Are you sure it's Ian's week, listening to Dani , it souls more like the House of Danielle.

And if you or any of the Dish Chicks have pull with Skippy can you please ask them not to follow Dani around and put two cameras on her.

August 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* If I had any pull with Skippy, we'd see...

...well. No fish. Yeah, let's go with that. :)

August 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Think I am going to put on headphones and go clean house and do laundry until the reveal :) Tired of watching the Joe and Danielle show LOL

August 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

And there it is, folks:

Dan to Danielle: We have to try and get Frank out once and for all.

August 30, 2012 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Shoot - after midnight and I bet I missed you. OMG - I would so love it you had pull with Skippy - what a hoot late night would be!!

Dear AGP people who monitor BB blogs, how about a "feeders reward" one season...or this season. One lucky blog could win an hour in skippy's ear. All the feeders could post their requests. Watch the blog populations and feed subscriptions go nuts!

August 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LMAO* I would certainly give Late NIght with Lessa a whole new meaning! hehehehe!

G'night, Dishers!

August 31, 2012 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Dear Ian,

DO NOT trust Dan. Vote his butt to jury. Thank you.

August 31, 2012 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Amen.

August 31, 2012 at 3:48 AM  
Blogger a said...

Glad Shane was looking out for Dani..even if half the time he acts like she's bugging him..they are closer then we all know...

August 31, 2012 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

I wonder if bad Frank is going to come out now... before he had Mike to moderate his impulsiveness.

August 31, 2012 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Lorbgoo said...

Thank you!

August 31, 2012 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below