;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday!  We're almost there! Another week gone by.. Tomorrow, the game we love starts all.. over.. again!

I'm extra excited about the live show tomorrow night, because Dan, Danielle, Frank, Britney and Ian are all 100% certain it's going to be an Endurance Comp.  As if the excitement of the past week on the live feeds wasn't enough?!  Awesomesauce! :0)  Icing on the BB14 cake, as it were!

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, I sincerely hope you'll treat yourself to the 3 free trial on the feeds today!  I strongly encourage you to get it all set up before the big endurance comp the hgs are all expecting, just in case you run into any little technical issues, you'll have time to get them sorted out. :0) Once you do get the feeds set up, go straight to the flashback of Dan's funeral and resurrection... then the resultant post pov ceremony drama  It's all absolute BB14 gold, and there's no way they'll be able to include even 10% of it on the tv show.



If you went to bed on the early side last night, make sure to read Lessa's Late Night Jam. :0)  She's fabulous as always, and Britney provided a funny as all get out flashback moment to start your day.. on Lessa's post.


Here are the links to get you to the hottest flashbacks of the week:
OK.. stepping off soap box... joining the HGs for the overnight report.. :0)  What will our critters get into tonight?

12:55am
F1

As we rejoin our HGs, Ian has just recently pissed off Jenn by making an inappropriate reference to 9-11-01.. "I've been wanting to play this game since 2001.. Since I had recess.. Since before a plane flew into a tower."  He was in 5th grade... Jenn was a grown woman living in NYC..


Frank: F*ck.. only 2 more night's in the HoH room.  This week fly by..
Joe: I just hpe I'm up there. I want a letter.  I want a big hello from the wife.. See if Levy won that tournament..
Frank: (toot@) Mike always liked my farts..
Ian: He did.. He was a great man..
Frank: You weer guilty son!  I can't let you go on that one.  We had you to the end.  I told you. I always told you, that de3spite whatever you heard, we always had your back and Jenn's back.. We'll all go home, and when we see the footage..
Ian: I'll vote for you..
Joe: Hey, wait a minute..
Ian: There's a lot more to this game than winning competitions.. but if you have to win one every week, you're oing something wrong.. But I'm a child in this game.. That's my problem in thus game.. I don't know what the appropriate time or place is for any comment in this game.
Joe: I knopw this.. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.  GOnna be a relatively easy one as far as Wdndays go.. not gonna be a fight. GOnna be a long one.. THen we go back to work.. Gotta get Frank the f*ck outa here..
Ian: Don't we all?  A week without Frank on the block is like Easter without eggs.  I've said some terrible things.. including tonight.. I was in 5th grade.. That day changed my life, as  it did many people.. I feel sick about it..
Joe: I can't tell you any better than that.. You just gotta let it go.  Th e more it's talked about, the worse it'll get. Just leave it alone..
Ian: Just a milestone, that's all..
Joe: Just gotta get Frank out.. This week I'm confused.. whether to get Dan or Frnk out..
Ian: Frank.  Frank deserves to win.. He's my buggest threat to the title..
Frank: Lately you been your biggest threat to the title.. That's what you gotta start thining about.
Ian: Iknow.
Joe: I love this awkward f'in house.  Earlier today, Britney was like, we've come full circle...  (missed it)  Dan is the 1st person I've ever met who can look you deal in the eye while you're giving him shit.. You are Judas to me..

Frank: Everyboy just wants to pick on Frank..
Ian: I like you a lot, but I like my dad a lot more..
Frank: You could've stayed behind me, I could've kept my head down..
Ian: Dude I heard in week 3 that you wanted me on the block.
Frank: They were gonna put me up, and I said if you wanna put someone on my team up, don't make it me.. You had a chance to get deep in the game..
Ian: Frank, we are down deep in the game. I'm proud of how far I got in this game.. Second Jodi left? I thought there's no question, I'm done.
Frank: Well, I'm happy, but I want more..
Ian: Don't we all?  I saw the small table..

Joe: Top 5, I might have a little credibility going home.
Frank: First or bust..
Joe: I might be able to take you down..
Ian: You great at comps, you're a great guy, but your social game is shit.
Frank: Explain that to me..
Ian: You wouldn't even talk to Dan last week, except for insulting him..
Frank: Doin't tell me my social game is shit..1st for weeks I was up on the block and didn't win PoV, so you can jump in a lake with that shit, buddy..
Ian: I need to go throw up.  Frank, I love ya..

Frank: Tell me my social gam eis shit..
Joe: From the number one social man..

1:14am fishies..

Frank: We can't let this little f'er win the next HoH..
Joe: I just have to play the best social game possible.. cuz I'm not winning comps.. I love people.. That's what I do.
Frank: I love people too..
Joe: We're a lot alike in that..
Frank: Both loud as a motherf'er..
Joe: We're gonna find out a lot about that young man when this is all over.. Don't match up.. Shane's all over Danielle.. He gave up his coach for her..
Frank: We'll get rid of him, then Dan, then ya'll get rid of Jenn for me.
Joe: Or keep the votes to keep whoever.. I told you Shane would be legit.. I looked him in the eyes today and said this is our moment.. a moment in time, and we gotta day.
Frank: Carpe Mother f'in Diem..
Joe: This is a clear cut direction.. I'll take this odds in Vegas any time..
Frank:
Joe: Against me, you're a 7-0 vote.
Frank: Don't say that..
Joe: 50 grand is a lot to me.. I'm happy with that.  It's one of the reasons you'd take me.. Everyone I've talked to is very positive about you.
Frank: I'd love it if I didn't have to win any more competitions.. I didn't want to coming in.. But I've had to.
Joe: I could get some votes if it was me and Danielle..
Frank: Reason we need to get ian gone quick.. Dan's gonna start thnkin', he can win it with him..
Joe: Good point.. Ver possible..
Frank: F'in Dan.. I wish there was a way to send him home this week.
Joe: Do you realize Dan got called Judas?  People hated him..
Frank: We don't wanna let him get inside the 5..
Joe: Worst nightmare.
Frank: Danielle needs to be gone that 5 spot.  She can be very very dangerous with questions.
Joe: But Shane?  You'll kill him in those.  He's worse than I am. That's why it's perfect to bring him.. He can help all 3 gt down there.. and then you've got it.. He's the worst in the house.. Me n him's gotta be the worst at questions
Frank: Yeah, cuz Ashley's gone.  Poor Ash..
Joe: You me and him, and we roll..
Frank: It's not far off.. less than 3 weeks away.. That's why I've got no sympathy for this moping around..

1:25am
F1
Joe and Frank, cont'd
Frank: Julie's gonna have to come on in here and drag me out.  C'mon home skillet.

Checking on Shane and Danielle..


1:27am
Joe and Frank

Joe: I will fight tooth and nail.. We just gotta get past 2 weeks.. Then it's over..
Frank: I agree.  As long as it's not one of them 2 that wins..
Joe: Ian.. I know it's a worst case scenario, but Jenn up.
Frank: Ever see that movie with Jean Claude van Damme..

1:29a

Ian comes back outside..

Frank: Did you really throw up?
Ian: No.  Only thing with Britney.. I don't know where Jenn is.. I'm getting concerned about the 2 of them.
**fishies..

1:30a
Ian: Lemme tell ya, Britney is probably one of the best people I've ever met in my life..

Ian waxes poetic about Britney.. Frank talks about Ashley and how close they were getting..

Frank: F'in Ian sent our showmance home.
Joe: Our?
Ian: As I said, ain't no one gonna get between me and my floatmance..
Frank: So you sent her home?!
Ian: Exactly.

fishies..

1:40am
Feeds come back and Frank and Joe are playing with the ball across the yard.. trying to make a basket. Frank gets very close, but no cigar.. Joe's turn..

Inside on 3 and 4..

Danielle: They're not that smart and I'm winning this endurance comp.
Shane: I know. I'm throwing it to you.

Shane: If we have the chance, I would feel much better if you'd backdoor Frank.
Danielle: You do know that I trust you, right?
Shane; You gotta prove it to me.  Dani, I'm kidding.. You proved it to me week 4.  That's the thing.. Britney hasn't proven too much..

1:45am fishies..   stretch..

Shane: And he said, just make sure to save Dani this week.. Right now, we're at the lower end of the targets.
Dani: I know (amazed)

Shane We've made it this far.  We're so close..


Danielle: If it's an endurance, you can't fall off unless it's me and you.
Shane: I know.
Dani: I'm not gonna throw it to anybody but you, but if you want it, you take it.
Shane: Joe gave me his word that he's willing to keep you.  I'm keeping you and Jenn's keeping you. 
Dani: No matter what, as long as we take each other to the final 2, one of us is getting 50 grand..
Shane: I know we can't discuss it but..
Dani: Me too.. not even a question.
Shane: We just gotta pray things work out.. There's a reason Dan stayed.. There's a reason Frank didn;'t go during the double eviction.. Maybe theyll take each other out..
Dani: I'd never not take yout othe final 2.
Shane: Frank said, no one in this house would take me to the f2 except you.. He's got 2 weeks he can't play hoh.. He's trying to make as many friends as possible..
Dani: I see right through it.  Douchebag.  He thinks he can steal me from you.
**snortlaugh

Dani: Oh my gosh, I'm so thankful I have you in this game.
Shane: Just a friend bein' there for another friend..
**talking about Dan's "betrayal"

Timecheck-- 1:54am

Shane: You know what would be sweet?  If you get Frank out and I get Dan out?
Dani: oh my gosh..

Dani: It's a huge gamble not to get Frank out next week.. huge gamble..
**so well trained.. and in the mist.

2:02am
Dan comes outside, joining Dan, Frank and Ian.. he tells them Jenn's in bed.  the ball game continues.  Joe's getting very close.  Then it's Frank's turn again.

Inside, Shane and Dani are still talking on the bathroom couch.

2:07am After meandering around the backyard for a few minutes, Ian walks inside to use the bathroom. 

Shane: At the finale, we'll definitely exchange numbers.. talk on the phone a lot..

Ian sprays deodorizer in the bathroom..

Shane: Thanks, Ian.. Are they makin' fun of you outside?
Ian: a little.. I deserve it..
Shane: They're mean people.  Stay in here with us.

2:10am
Frank: You wanna get in on this, Dan?  It's actually pretty fun.
Dan: Yeah. It's better than countin' sheep.
Frank: We'll get you in on the next rotation after Joe.


Frank: He went inside to throw up, but he came back out and said he didn't.
Dan: What did he have, 6 beers?
Frank: 5..

2:13am
Dan's turn..

Dan: I like how on your guys' last ones, you take longer.. Oh, my contacts..
Joe: Excuses starting already.  Watch him hit the 1st one.
Frank: I'd go inside and go to bed.  Dan's goin' straight up football style..

Dan doesn't make it, but he gets very close the last few tries, hitting the net each time. 






 The Ohhhs! bring Shane and Dani out to watch, as Frank's having another go at it..


2:31am
Backyard
Shane, Ian, Frank, Joe, Dan, Danielle

Joe: Is Brit back in yet?
Shane: They said they'll announce it when she's back in.
**oh dear.. that's what those extended fishies were about? what did a bottle of wine do to that 90 pound girl?

Shane's being extra sweet to Ian, offering him the bed to himself tonight.. The ball game continues, and now pool too..


2:40a
Frank's trying out a new way of strapping his carrot top.



2:43a
Ian: Is she ok?
Shane: Yeah, she's just resting.
**The she in question this time is Danielle.  She's laying face down by the jacuzzi.


2:45am
Ian goes inside.. Frank, Dan, Joe and Shane continue trying to make a basket..

Frank: Is he still drunk?
Shane I think so..
Dan: He took the rim?  While we were still playing?

2:50am
Danielle and Shane head inside for bed.. Joe says he's taken his last turn for the night... Frank has another go at it. Dan's the catcher.

2:52am
Shane sticks his head back out..

Shane: Hey, just so you know.. Britney's in bed now.  She's fine now, so...
Joe: Thanks, Shane.

2:54am
Ian makes an offhand comment about graduating highschool at 16, opening the door for Dan to launch "I'm tellin' you.. He's not an undergrad," which leads to a little more speculation and distrust.. and just general Ian target focusing for next week..

3am
Frank: Mo'f'er.. you missed it before.. He said my social game was shit. I'm like, I'm not the one making everyone hate me right now.. making inappropriate jokes about 9-11.

3:02am
Kitchen area..
Joe: Alright.. have a good one.
Frank: G'nite, Joe.
Joe: I'm gonna wash my hands real quick.

3:04
F1
Dan and Frank

Dan: You make any headway?
Frank: I think it's a 4-1. 

Dan: Were you able to rope Shane and Joe into something?
Frank: Yeah.. they're good.

Dan: Ian's saying he's gonna put up you and Jenn.
Frank: I think that's what he said to Joe, but..

They move forward to next week's plan..Diverting attention from the 2 of them and focusing the target on Ian.

Frank: I've got everybody I can talk to focusing their attention on Ian next week.. The main thing we gotta do is make sure Ian doesn't win the HoH or PoV.
Dan: I wonder if I can rope him into something.. Do you think he and Shane have anything? 
Frank: I don't think so.
Dan: I wonder if Britney, on her way out, would tell him to stick with..

They say goodnight.. Frank heads up to HoH, with no plan of getting up early tomorrow.  Dan say he'll probably be up early, but as it's just after 3:10am BBT, early could be relative.. Dan gets into bed on the floor of the have not room..


Frank and his fabulous tushie wash up in the HoH bathroom..

3:14am
Frank runs downstairs in his underwear..


...and before I can say, where ya goin', carrot boy?  He comes back up carrying his carrot suit..

3:18am Sweet dreams, houseguests..








Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Izzy said...

Morning Carolyn - can't sleep because I'm watching TWC and can see the "I" word has stalled over LA and the surrounding areas. Glad you are safe now...but hoping Gaytor is too, although really worried. I have friends in Gulfport that I lost contact with. No need to post this - but I'll keep checking comments for a bit to see if you post something about Gaytor or if he checks in. And there are a couple more NOLAs on the blog, right? On a BB note - looks like Dan was still pulling a "Dan" about 30 mins ago! Just tickles my soul!!!!

August 29, 2012 at 3:44 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Carolyn and Dishers,

I just want to defend Ian a bit. After reading the TOR it sounds like Ian was making fun of 911 and I just want to say he did not do that!. Ian mentioned 911 as a point of reference in history. He said something to the effect of.....I have wanted to be on this show since 2000 before Blah Blah and Blah Blah and before a plane hit the tower....Blah Blah. He did not make fun of it at all. 911 happened in Boogies season and he made reference to it as a point in time.

This also happened after he was peer pressured into downing five beers in less than and hour and then he found another beer (tecate) that the houseguests wanted Brit and Ian to do shots of. Thank god Brit did not drink anymore or she would have been in the hospital. Dani was pushing Brit to chug the wine relentlessly. She took care of Brit and helped her get to bed and then the whole house left a very drunk Ian in the hot tub alone.....I was so worried and angry for both of them last night.
Brit got up after being put to bed and went to the DR on her own and was there for hours no doubt sick as a dog.

Sorry if that rambled

August 29, 2012 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Frank"f'in Dan, wish there was a way to send him home this week"

In the words of Britney: hey GENIUS, you're in a carrot suit just to get Dan off the block!

August 29, 2012 at 4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Everyone,

Carolyn, if you talk to GaYToR again, please send my love and Prayers..watching the news and seeing all that rain and wind, and they say it is moving so slow...scary..

I haven't read TOR yet, as I wanted to say Hi first..but as I was scrolling down looking at pics, I stopped at the one of Frank in the bathroom in his undies, and he has a nice tush..hmmmm

OK, Ok going to go read TOR..:)

Pammm

August 29, 2012 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Frank FTW!!! I dont even know who would truly keep him safe other than Jenn. If it's endurance, he cant bank on Jenn. I'm so ready for Ian to leave, right behind Britney!

If Dan wins HOH (I'd give him the nod in endurance), he will put Frank up, just like he did Memphis, to hide their alliance. That makes me nervous.

Frank just needs to win pov until he can play HOH again, then I'll rest easy.

Thanks, Caro!

August 29, 2012 at 5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great TOR Miz Carolyn...Frank walking down hallway to get his carrot suit was a wonderful sight to behold...hehe

Thanks again to you and Lessa for all you great and HARD work...((HUGS))

Pamm

August 29, 2012 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger Peppi said...

Good Morning,
Oh how I wish Brit could pull a rabbit out of her hat like Dan did!!
I would love to see Dani get evicted---when I am on the live feeds and I see Dani I immediately switch to a different webcam!!
Brit was so....funny last night with Dani and Dani and her little monologue---loved it!!! LOL for sure

August 29, 2012 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

speaking of technical issues... feeds have been non-stop technical issues for me this year. They skip, they flip back, they stop and sit on the loading screen. And it's not once and a while, it's constant.

The mobile interface is SO much better. You can rewind, pause, and it seems to buffer so you don't run in to these loading issues. I'm not sure why they wouldn't provide a similar interface for desktops. I've taken to watching on my ipad only.

August 29, 2012 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger SarahBeth said...

Will BB please make them clean? It's KILLING me!!!!

August 29, 2012 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger April said...

Good morning Dish Chicks and everyone,

I haven't even read TOR yet, cuz I haaaad to rush here and tell the dream I had that literally woke me up laughing!!

I was on a cruise and all the house guests were there... Boogie must've been the captain, because I walked past Danielle and she was crying to everyone saying "He won't even slow the boat down so I can see my reflection in the water! I just hate Boogs"

I'm still LMAO!

You know you're life is revolving around BB when they start creeping into your dreams!!!

August 29, 2012 at 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn!!!

I have to say I am sooooo thankful for you right now because i was out of service from Saturday until yesterday evening - so I missed A LOT. I've been catching up since I got back. So thanks so much for all you and Lessa do. I would've missed so much without you.

So sad brit's on her way out. She makes everything fun. Not even sure who to cheer for anymore except Dan. But I really hope his deal with frank does not last.

Anyways! Hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday! Hope to be here for the live show!

August 29, 2012 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

mor car hihi all what a good night i i watched some the brit crack up about 9 25 but i had to go to bed so missed the rest thank goodness for flashback and this site

August 29, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Hi, Carolyn.
I haven't been commenting much this year, but believe me, I've been watching the live feeds and checking in with your updates at least a couple of times a day, as I like to see your comments and whether you're on the same wave length (usually, we are in sync). Anyway, I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to respond to SaraBeth's comment about BB making them clean. I know I wouldn't last in that house two minutes, because I'd be so upset with the nastiness. That bathroom, the kitchen (why WOULDN"T they have ants, for heaven's sake?), the clothes thrown everywhere. Yikes!
As far as game play, this season has been fantastic. I hate to see Britney go because of the entertainment value, but she wouldn't have had any problem seeing Dan go home. And, she has come around to be impressed with the game play, so I have to admire her for recognizing how she kind of got herself into this and how Dan didn't have much of a choice. She is also so right about Frank's being "misted" and how grave an error that might have been on Frank's part to keep Dan. The truth is, though, that Frank didn't trust Britney's attempt to do the "misting" whereas he did trust Dan. Or, that's the way it seems. We shall see in the coming weeks how true Dan is to his word. I tend to think he will take Frank, Jenn and Danielle as far as he can. OK, that's my two cents for whatever that is worth.
Glad you are out of harm's way, Carolyn and hope that the other gulf coast dish afficianados stay safe as well.

August 29, 2012 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning Carolyn and everybody.

Carolyn wrote "Awesomesauce! :0)" in TOR. hehe I like that word.

I think YOU are pretty 'Awesomesauce'! :)

I'm excited about tonight's episode. It's gonna be a doozy.

Also, Carolyn, don't be tardy today. Make sure you punch in on time and start the Morning Report at the promised time. Whenever that is. hehehehehe

**sorry, I couldn't resist. ☺**

I'm getting really hungry right now. My house smells so good. I'm slow-cooking a pot roast with potatoes and carrots. Yummy. I'll be adding a side of green beans and a fresh garden salad and taking it over to my friend later this afternoon. I may have to dip out a little for myself.

I'll be back in a little bit.

I had something else to say, but I sneezed and it blew right out of my head. Maybe I'll remember later.

August 29, 2012 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue says..
Also, Carolyn, don't be tardy today. Make sure you punch in on time and start the Morning Report at the promised time. Whenever that is. hehehehehe

**sorry, I couldn't resist. ☺**


Laughed so hard, coffee everywhere..thanks Blue..hehehe

August 29, 2012 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to go to eye doctor..have a great morning and hope to see you all at the viewing party...:):)

Pammmm

August 29, 2012 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good Morning Carolyn

Good morning Blue-I can smell it all the way over here. Mmmmm pot roast.

I am feeling salty today so I probably won't be nice to the HGs, but I figured I will at least wait until they get out of bed before criticizing them.

August 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Ick, this is the point in the game when I hate everybody. Except I don't hate Britney, Ian, or even Shane and Joe, and I only hate Danielle sometimes. You do the math.

And speaking of the "what did their parents do to them" department: Frank. Does he not ooze modeled behavior toward Ian? Yeah, he does have a great body, but raging insecurity in the form of hyper arrogance and condescension is not sexy.

Now let's talk about Dan. Nah, why bother. But I'll put this out there -- he exemplifies the reason I don't believe in organized religion. Hypocrisy is not my favorite sport.

And for the record, get over it JennCity. I am from NY, and it's legal to reference 911 as a date in history.

August 29, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone :0)

BB's letting them have a nice sleep in today, so I'm taking the opportunity to not sit until someone wakes up...

Gotta spoil the spine every now and then..

I'll see ya when someone wakes up!

xoxo, C

August 29, 2012 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger jane said...

OK, that was not a very sporting post of mine. I'll try to say something nice later.

August 29, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I thought it was my crappy laptop ( my craptop).

August 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Good Morning All,

Have you guys seen this? I ran across it this morning.
Wil has a video (part 1) that he just did about Big Brother, he imitates some of the houseguests

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsTsasTgDrQ&feature=player_embedded

August 29, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Caro, have you seen wil’s video?? It's hilarious! I'd link it but I'm commenting from my phone. Its at the wil show dot com. He does i mpersonations of the house guests and its spot on. Its a must see!

August 29, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger breyedgrl55 said...

I hope Brit sobers up and starts fighting. I'm afraid Ian may self evict and save Brit.
As far as Dan, he could have stopped Ian last night from self imploding but did not step up to the plate. He is not Ian's keeper but Dan was in his ear all season and could have calmed the waters last night.
As for Brit, she did nothing to be ashamed of, can not say as much for Jenn. I do not think Ian made that comment to make fun of 9/11.
Yes Frank is so far into the mist that he is in the fog! He took all those punishments to get Dan out and then he single handedly saved Dan! Priceless, BB GOLD!
Shane needs to grow a pair, he has only gotten this far because of Brit and winning a few comps. He has no loyalty, no game and now no ally/alli!
Joe, float float float
I will miss Brit, the bright and entertaining HG of BB14, hope she gets home, gets busy and gets pregnant!
One last thing, I see AUDUBON PARK mentioned. If you are talking about the one in Louisville, Ky, then do I know you? I grew up in Audubon Park, Went to Durrett, Let me know

August 29, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Good Morning Everyone!

As always, thanks to you and Lessa for all that you do.

Something concerns me. I have heard it referenced that Brit takes Xanax. I don't know if she takes it everyday or as needed. My concern is her drinking while taking it. I would say a glass of wine or a beer would be okay...but to drink as much as she did, in a small amount of time, and being so small (weight). I guess I err on the side of caution.

What are other people's thoughts?

August 29, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I haven't been able to come catch up here for a couple days, but I'm watching BBAD from last night, and I have to say, as much as I'm happy that Dan has gotten himself off the block, I'm going to be sooo sad to see Brit go!!! :-( This monologue is HILARIOUS!!! Love it!!!

August 29, 2012 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

I've heard them talk an awful lot about xanax as well. That's a pretty strong medicine for such a small little lady.

August 29, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Thanks for posting! Must watch.. .I'm still laughing!

August 29, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I've been having that trouble too. First year buying, probably the last

August 29, 2012 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Okay, throwing my 2 cents in here:
Ian was in no way peer pressured into drinking those beers. He wanted to. In fact he was trying to figure out how he could get as many beers as possible. If anyone was getting peer pressured to drink last night, it was Britney.
While I don't think he was trying to make fun of 9/11, he was very callous in the way he just said that he's been wanting to play the game since the planes flew into the towers. Then defended it by saying his life was forever changed that day. He was 10 or 11 years old.
His behavior last night was all-around obnoxious. He seemed very disingenuous - as if he were acting the way he thought a drunk person was supposed to act.
Personally, I think Ian is the one who has everyone misted. IJS

August 29, 2012 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger a said...

I would need it too in that house... I'm sure Brit knows what she is doing..after all it's her body and knows what she is taking..

August 30, 2012 at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below