;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Big Brother 14: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Tuesday!

Dan pulled off a masterful play Sunday night that got him pulled off the block during the PoV Ceremony yesterday, and Britney put up in his place as the ReNom.  If you missed all that while it was happening, I strongly encourage you to dive into flashback on the live feeds and watch for yourself. :)

Here are the posts from the past 48 hours to guide you along the way.. :) If you are all up to speed,  Lessa's Monday Late night is the 1st selection - right on top - pick that one. :)


11:40pm
Britney leaves the outdoor crew and comes inside where she finds Shane in the kitchen..

Through their conversation, we learn that Shane and Britney still believe Dan and Danielle are on the outs..  So far, Danielle has covered well.

Shane: You doin' ok?
Brit: No..  Did you talk to Joe?
Shane:  yep.. He said.. He obviously wants you to stay.  but he also talked to Frank, and he said if he goes agtainst what Frank wants, then he's gonna hold it against him.


Brit: oh.
Shane: So Joe said he's gonna vote however I vote.
Brit: Because I said, are you voting to keep Danielle, and he said, no, I never said that.
Shane: He said whatever way I voted, he would vote. And he said Frank wants him to vote.. obviously.. to keep Danielle. (burp) pork chops.  excuse me.

Ian passes through..

Brit:  I'm going to bed, in case you need a quick bite.
Shane:  My mind isn't made up yet..
Brit: You know I hate putting you in a bad position, Shane.
Shane: Part of the game.. My thing is, Danielle plays so emtionally.. I don't know if that's good for my game.




Shane:  She's always crying.. She's always up n down..
Brit: She's freaking out. Holding it together today more than I am.
Shane:  No.. you're doin' fine. It just sucks because you've known me since day one, and she's been kinda with me since week 2.. Frank's just getting me back for putting him up against Boogie last week.
Brit: mm hmm
Shane: That's what he told me.
Brit: Frank still has to be your number one target in this game.
Shane: I understand.
Brit: No matter what.
Shane:  And Dan.. after he just messed us up.. I wanna get revenge for you.
Brit: Dan is acting like he's so alone in this game.. and I don't buy it. 
Shane: Yeah.. He's with them.  After this HoH, he's not putting him up.  He'll probably go after Ian and me. Yup.
Brit:  I know you're in a hard spot.  I'm not gonna say anything bad about Danielle.
Shane: I understand.
Brit: You know where I stand though.. I don't have to freaking game talk you to know where I stand.. I know there's pros and cons for you both ways.. I don't wanna put you in an awkward position.. Whatever you decide..
Shane: I gotta do what's best for me..
Brit: DO you think there's any way Danielle will go back to Dan?
Shane: God, I hope not.
Brit: I told her not to.
Shane: Yeah, but she didn't really give a real answer when you asked that.  You were like, you realize you can't do that.. and she didn't really say much.  That's what worries me.

Brit:  The fact that Danielle and I are gonna protect you in this game?  I know it's a hard choice for you.
Shane: But you've been with me from day one.  We can talk tomorrow.. alone..
Brit: I feel like I don't even have to talk game.. You know where I stand in this game.  You know where I've been forever.  And whatever choice you make, I'm not gonna be mad at you for it.
Shane: I know.
Brit: And whether I stay or go, I hope you can win this game. 
Shane: Me too.. God, me too .. But without your guidance.. I don't know how far I'm gonna go.  I know Danielle can win competitions, but you guys made a deal..
Brit: I just don't.. I hate it that you have to feel like it's your decision..
Shane: I know that Frank told Joe that if he votes against him, he'll hold it against him.. I'm gonna talk to Joe tomorrow.. And if you would stay in the game, you would probably have a personal vendetta.. You would probably put up, I'm assuming Frank and..



Brit: ..Dan
Shane: Make sure one leaves. I hope that I win the next HoH and I can..
Brit: Jenn..
Shane: Absolutely..
Brit: I just can't sit out there right now.. They're all laughy..
Shane: My biggest issue too, is I don't know if Danielle has the fight you do..
Brit: I tried to tell her like a thousand times last week that Dan was gonna turn on her, and she wouldn't believe me. She was like, Dan is throwing the Veto.  And I was like, Danielle, if you believe for one second that Dan is throwing that veto, you are out of your mind.
Shane: I believed it too, until he did that second one.

This conversation is ongoing.. To watch the rest on flashback, go to 11:40pm on feed 1 to start from the top, or 11:48pm to continue from here..

Moving forward into the night..

12:12am
Quad
Danielle's having a shower, Shane's keeping her company,  The backyard crew is chatting about roadkill stew and protein shakes..

This is what it looks like when Shane taxes his brain to try and remember the date of Danielle's birthday..
One for the Danielle fans..




And because I was negligent about gratuitous half nekkid Shane shots yesterday, here's another..

Moving ut to the backyard crew..

Jenn: Oh what a day..
Dan: I'm drained.  Today, I'm drained.
Jenn: I'm alright.

Jenn: I know Brit's upset with me.. I know she's upset with you..
Dan: I don't think she's the only one.
Jenn: No, not at all.

Dan: My heart was pounding out of my chest that whole meeting.
Frank: Mine too.
**a new bromance is born...

12:18am
F1 and 2
Joe and Brit

Joe: 'n he said, That puts me in a position between my girlfriend and my coach.. I don't even know what that is, ya know what I mean?
Brit: I don't either.

BB: Joe, please put on your microphone.
Carolyn: Traitor! He's at a beautiful audio level.  Please don't mic him.
Joe: Alright.. chill out...  How do you feel about it?  Do you know?
Brit: No.. I'm just waiting to hear what he decides.
Joe: You don't know who he's closer to?
Brit: I don't know what he's gonna decide is better for his game.  For him, it's a game move.  It has to make sense for him in the game.
Joe: That sucks.
Brit: I just feel like there's something more to everything today.
Joe: Like what, hon? The DAn thing?  I get a sneaky suspicion about that too.. cuz right now, Dan's out there talking to them.
BB: Joe, please put on your microphone.

Shane enters.


Shane: I can give you time, if you need it.
Brit: No, you're fine.
Joe: You're good.
Brit: I mean, I just think it's weird.. like..
Joe: I do too.. That he's out there now.. That's why I can't sit out there.  I can't look at him.  Do you think there's more to it, Shane?  Like the Dan thing?
Shane: I don't know.. I think he made a deal with Frank for at least a week.. so if he wins, he's not putting Frank up.
Brit: It doesn't make sense though, that Dan yells at Danielle in front of the whole house, turns around, throws me under the bus, and gets me put up on the block... and then is gonna vote me out. 
Shane: Right..
Brit: When he's called out Danielle and made it to where they can't work together.
***ding ding ding!!
Shane: I can try to talk to him and see where his head's at tomorrow.
Joe: Well, that's the..  As you said, let's ask that question.  Has anybody even talked to Dan about who he's votin' out?

Shane: No.. no.. Obviously, I think he's gonna do what Frank wants..
**no, dear.. that's your game.
Brit: He's.. He's.. gonna do what Frank wants..
Joe: But how do you do that, if he says he hates Danielle?  He said she's dead to him.
Brit: He said she's dead to hi in this game, but then..
Joe: ..you're gonna keep her here??
Brit: Exactly. That's where..  See why that doesn't add up to me? 

Joe: Yep
Shane: Absolutely.  I don't mind talkin' to him.  I need to talk to him anyways, about how he handled the situation.
Brit:
Joe: Is there any possibility that Dan and Dnaielle go back together?
Shane: I think he can wishy wash her into going back.. He's good with his words.  There's no way I'm goin' back. He drew the line.
Joe: I  think we just gotta be realllly careful with that.
Shane: mm hmm
Joe: Because obviously.. I can't stand the dude..
Shane: I can't either.
Joe: And she can't be hooked back with him..  I talked to Frank tonight, and just because Dan got one week..  He's still his target.
**or that's what Frank's selling you..
Shane: That's what he told me too.
Brit: Frank?
Joe: Frank said he got lucky by what happened, but that it doesn't take any heat off him whatsoever.
Shane: Ian and him are his target.
Brit: And I'm collateral damage for Ian.
Joe: And he says you have too many allies in the house.  He feels that taking you out hurts Shane, hurts Danielle and hurts ian.
Brit: Exactly.. And he's hoping that if I leave, all of y'all will split up..
Joe: yes
Brit: ..and go after each other.
Shane: mm hmm

Brit: Basically..
Shane: How awkward would it be if you stay though.. piss him right off.. Piss him and Dan off.. and then if you pull off an HoH?  Yeah.. I told Britney I'd tell her by at least tomorrow night.  Obvioously.. I think if you more than me vote against what Frank wants, he's gonna hold that against you.
Joe: I'm willing to accept that.
Brit:  Cuz he can't play in the next 2 HoHs
Shane: Right.
Brit: How much can he hold it against you, if he can't be HoH for 2 weeks?
Shane: Exactly.
Joe: Well.. alls I want people to know is, he's definitely gonna hold it against me.. but you're correct..  He can't play in it.. so, really, the only people that can come after me are Jenn and Dan.
Shane: Exactly.

Joe: I'm willing to take that risk, but if I do that, I want to separate.  I'm not doin' this again.  I'm not doin' this, hey, we love you, again..
Brit: mm hmm
Joe: If this is the way we wanna go, we separate.
Shane: So it'd be us 3 and Ian..
Joe: Yes.
Shane: Cut it in the sand, and then hope that Jenn or Dan don't win the HoH.
Joe:  Which is..
Shane: We have the numbers.

Joe: We have the numbres.
Shane: You know my mind isn't made up.
Brit: I know.. and I just told Joe, I hate that you're in the position.. I just told Joe.. I wish I could be like Danielle right now and smile and be lollygaggy right now, and smile and play the social game out in the backyard, but I just got effin backdoored.  I'm not gonna be in a good mood.  I'm pissed, and I'm out for blood...
Joe: But would you stay that way?  I truly want someone who's gonna split this house up.  If I do this?  Frank's gonna be out for blood for me, and I'm fine with that, but I just don't want everybody goin' back and bein' Frank's buddy after I throw myself under the bus.  I want it to be, ok, it's you 3 against us 4.
**why the obsession with splitting the house, joe? i get that you want an alliance, but why that way?
Brit:  And did you hear what Frank said to Ian? 
Joe: What?
Brit: He said um.. I need to talk to you later.  Let's keep it up that we don't like each other.  That's what he told Ian.. That he wants to keep up the act to the house..  This is not a strike to Danielle, but I feel like, if I'm here, you'r enot gonna lose Ian.  Ian's not gonna go against me.


This is onging.. if you'd like to catch the rest on flashback..


A few minutes before 1am, and Ian and Jenn are the only 2 HGs still up.. Ian's been murmuring and doing laundry for the past several minutes.  Jenn's sitting with her feet in the hot tub.

I'm gonna hop into flashback and pick up where Lessa left off in her post "Shades of..." once they go to bed. (and this hopping is what you see above in this post now.. ) 

12:54am
Jenn: (talking to herself) That was a ton of shit.  Britney.. you f'in knew, too.  Liar.


12:56
Ian: (murmuring) Why everybody sucks.. why everybody sucks.. why everybody sucks..
**speak up sweetheart.

12:58am

Jenn: (softly, so he can't hear) You can't watch my every move, Ian.
Ian: (softly) Obviously.

1am
Ian: .....sucks... Shane, how could you.... sucks.. why everybody sucks but me.. why everybody sucks but me..

1:02am
Ian puts all his clothing into his bb bag, opens the sliding glass door..

Ian: Oh, my tshirt..

..and proceeds to clean up all his stuff from around the hammock, clearing plates, sneakers..

Ian: How's the hot tub?
Jenn: Fantastic.

1:03am
And in he goes.  Jenn takes over murmuring duries.
Jenn: Can't get a dollar..

1:05am
Ian murmurs his way through the house, into the bedroom and puts his clothes away. Jenn lies silently by the pool.


1:07am
Jenn: I'm tempted to get in.  1 woman party.. hey.. ♫cant get a dolla' outa me.. (yawn)

Ian comes back outside and p0laces a pillow unnder the hammock, before heading back into the house with a loud sigh..

1:10am
Jenn gives in to temptation..

Jenn: mmm.. Ths is happiness right here.





1:14am
Jenn: Awww. no one wants to stay up and play.

F1
1:15a
Ian: No, no , no , no, no.. Separately.. (click click) Shane shane shane.. Dan.. me or dan.. Danielle..
**I think he's figuring out his probabilities of going up.

1:16
Jenn: I can stay up alll night, Ian.. Yo, I wanted to give you guys goods tonight.  Nobody wans to play.  I really need a hot tub.

1:18a


Jenn: I mean, I really need a hot tub.. Sh*t is fantastical.  Out of this world awesome.

Ian: He'll go down with the ship.  Simple as that.  (low) he dosn't deserve..

Jenn: hehehe..

1:22am
Ian: f'in jerkoff.. Honeybadger don't care.  Honey badger don't give a shit.  don't give a shit.. honey badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't care.  Honey badger don't give a shit.. Gets stung by bees, it just goes and takes a f'in nap.  Doesn't give a f*ck.


Ian: (**and we're lucid!) I think I see what went on today.  I wont be ever working with Frank.  He's next.  If I have any say in it.  He's next.

Ian: Probably was.. probably was.. (drumming the table now)

Skippy pans out for a dramatic all alone in his world shot..

 1:30am
F1
Ian: 20 day 21.. Amy was day 28.. Joe day 42.. Kiara on day 49.. Jerry on day 56... (very softly) I don't know what that means.. (long pause) It's pretty John Blaze.. (softly) pretty John Blaze, joh blaze, john blaze.. i don't know.. nothing to do with that.. i go down with the ship.. down with the ship..

1:32am
Ian crosses to the kitchen, dumps out his ice and announces..

Ian: Pretty John Blaze.

1:36am
Ian hops into bed, exchanges a couple words with Joe, who remains in bed.. Jenn is now the only HG up..

1:38am
Jenn hops back into the jacuzzi.. she's silently singing lyrics to a new song or an old one.. it looks like she's writing in her head, and we're the preview audience.

1:42a ...and out..




Jenn: ♫peace baby, peace baby peace..

1:48-2:04am
Jenn comes inside, uses the bathroom, brushes her teeth, lotions up and..heads back outside to throw a couple things into the washing machine.. Then to the jacuzzi area to pick up all her stuff.. and back over to the pool table/laundry area..back to her now private bedroom.. back outside to grab something.. bedroom.. storage room.. meds..
**either talk to me, or go to bed, dear.

2:05am
lights out.. and bed!


Jenn: (very softly) Thank you.  Thank you so much.  Have a good night.
**rock on.

OK.. I'm diving into flashback to grab what happened between 11:45pm and 12:45am.. I'll be placing it in the post in time sequential order.  Please refresh periodically..

3:33am
F1
After getting up a couple times to pee, Joe gives up on sleeping for the moment and comes outside to stick his feet in the hot tub and have a bite to eat and drink, while the rest of the house sleeps..

 3:44am
F1
Joe comes back inside, has a seat at the dining table and begins to make small pieces from a piece of paper towel, while looking at the memory board..
**whatcha figuring out, there, joe?









Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning Goddess of Dish. Hope you slept well. I didn't realize when I sent the pic of my Isaac Alliance that it was so late. Time seems to be standing still and I thought it was no later than 6 PM? Forgive me? But aren't they cute? They are almost twins with very subtle differences in their markings. And they are DEAF. Both of them. I understand Jack Russel Terriers have a hearing problem in their genes. I had never known that.

Enough about me. What a day of gaming. I missed so much but thanks to you and Lessa I know I am up to speed.

Time for me to take a little nap. I want to be up when the storms actually do start doing something.

:o)
GaYToR

August 28, 2012 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger Kelly G said...

Good morning! Great overnight, Carolyn! I was ready to give up with Britney, but it looks like she, Shane & Joe are *so close* to figuring this out. I hope they stay on that train of thought and turn it around. Then they just need to stay away from the Dan mist. LOL I really hope they stick together and pull this off. I was so disappointed when it looked like she was giving up!

August 28, 2012 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger It's Easy Mmmkay said...

Recently discovered BBDish, awesome site.

I'm amazed at the wizardry being displayed by Dan. Some of the similarities to BB10 are eerie. The Dan Funeral just may be the impetus for kick starting his run at another title, just as the infamous Jerry "Judas" HG meeting helped give Dan the psychological edge he needed 4 years ago.

August 28, 2012 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn. I love this game once again. Thanks for TOR! Hoping Britney stays and since production loves her, maybe they'll influence Shane and Joe in their DR sessions. Hey, I can wish! :)

GaYToR, I am glad you are out of the fishbowl that NOLA sits in. Stay safe!

August 28, 2012 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Oh, please, please, please vote dani outta this house! Happy Tuesday, y'all!

August 28, 2012 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Caro, I'm so glad ur here! What a luxury to read about happenings & know I didnt have to listen to those people myself. *points to Britney, Shane, Ian, & Joe*

Appreciate u as always!! My daily: Frank FTW!

August 28, 2012 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

honey badger don't care..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

August 28, 2012 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone!

I'm off helping my mother with a few things this morning. Hopefully, I'll be back by the time BB wakes them.

August 28, 2012 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn!

Very curious to get your thoughts---ultimately how do you think Shane and Joe are going to vote? I thought that Shane and Dani had a F2 deal and that he would vote to keep her but with the events of the past few days, I'm just confused. The fact that he might vote to keep Britney instead makes me very nervous for Dan!

August 28, 2012 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn!

Very curious to get your thoughts---ultimately how do you think Shane and Joe are going to vote? I thought that Shane and Dani had a F2 deal and that he would vote to keep her but with the events of the past few days, I'm just confused. The fact that he might vote to keep Britney instead makes me very nervous for Dan!

August 28, 2012 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn!

I think something happened to the comment I just left. Please delete this post if it is a duplicate.

Curious to get your thoughts about how Shane and Joe are ultimately going to vote. I thought Shane had a F2 deal with Dani, therefore he would be voting to keep her. However, after the events of the past few days and the constant wishy washiness, I'm not so sure he isn't going to vote to keep Britney. I'm just confused! :) The fact that Shane and/or Joe are thinking of voting to keep Britney makes me very nervous for Dan next week...

August 28, 2012 at 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning everyone,

Great TOR Carolyn..thank you..:):)

Stay safe GaYToR, and everyone that is in the path of Isaac..love and Prayers..

Pamm

August 28, 2012 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe keeps talking about picking sides, someone needs to tell him to take his own advice. I think Dans move to save himself may have worked, but if britney can get in Shane/Joe ears, she has a possibility of staying and danielle end up the next one out.

Considering Franks such a Target, not participating in 2 HOHs could be crucial to his game. Then again, I see him taking the veto everytime.

Geez this game gets me all riled up! And even worse, my anxiety can't take it when one person holds the fate of who is going home.

August 28, 2012 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Smt123 said...

Looks like Shane. Joe may have figured out that they have to keep brit to have the numbers...things could get interesting..I just wish Joe would go home he is going to make 50k. For cooking all summer

August 28, 2012 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, all

Gaytor I'm happy you're safe, looks like your city might get hit pretty hard again from the latest forecast.

Anyone still in danger stay safe.

What a day, what a night. Dan gave a Oscar worthy performance the other night and last night it was Danielle's turn. She played "the I don't know what's going on lost sheep" role perfectly. Well almost, her late night happy fest in the back yard got Britney thinking real hard. I think she will figure out what is really going on, re: the new foursome, and have the votes to stay this week. At least that's what I hope will happen. If Danielle goes Thursday and then Dan and Frank are on the block I see Dan making a hasty retreat back to QP 2.0.

During season 10 the lines were drawn early and he knew where he stood but this time he's scrambling a bit and it might bite him hard.

Last night Dan told Britney he is going to backdoor Frank the first chance he gets. If he does I see the people, who say they will vote out Frank, turning it around and letting Frank stay to get Dan.

This should be a very exciting week and I'm going to miss so much of it, again :( Starting tonight and through the rest of the week I'll be working 11, 12 hr. nights so I won't see the shows, no viewing parties and hardly time to even read The Dish. Sucks being me. I wish there was a silver lining at the end of it all but school starts next week and we have to work Labor Day too so there's not.

I hope you all have a great day and week :)

I'll pop in when I can.

August 28, 2012 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

Something was not adding up about the conversation between Dan and Brit last night. Subtle clues he was dropping. "I have always trusted you in this game."

DING DING DING

I hope I won the point and that this answer does not eliminate me from the game.

Danielle is no Memphis ("Memphis had 3 final 2 deals within the final 4") So does Danielle.

Britney=Memphis
Danielle=Keesha

Dan put Memphis on the block even though the votes were not cut and dried and there was a risk Memphis could go home. By pissing Memphis off no one thought they would ever trust each other again-not even the people within their own alliance. Dan knew he had a good chance of beating Memphis in the final 2.

Keesha and Dan were super close but she also had side deals with Memphis (Shane) and Renny (Jenn). Dan knew there was a chance he could not beat Keesha in a final 2 but also knew he could not be the one to slit her throat because the jury would possibly be influenced against him for that.

Once again, he is taking a big risk with everyone's game, but he will be covered either way it works out, either by Frank, Jenn and Danielle or by Britney, Shane and Ian. Dan knows he probably will not beat Danielle in the end. I think he wants Britney to stay.

August 28, 2012 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Dishers,

I stayed up way too late hoping Brit would figure the dan and dani thing out. She is so close.

As to Ian and the random things he is saying. It is like verbal stimming. He is repeating things that he likes over and over because they give him comfort and help him organize his thoughts like the rocking. John Blaze is a rapper and I think that is what is going on in his mind right now. Im not too sure but the lyrics are somewhat violent. (I prefer the honey badger). Yesterday when he was in the swing it was hardcore heavy metal....the screaming kind. Skippy didn't ding him because it doesn't really sound like music....hahaha. He is probably the least bored in the house because he can play videos, songs and movies in his head. I say that with all seriousness. I would bet he could word for word act out his favorite movies.

He is running all the scenarios in his head. I just hope he keeps some of what he figures out to himself. He got so mad a Frank lastnight when he could not get him to see the logic. He fascinates me. I want him to team up with Brit so she could help him navigate the social part of this game.

Sandy B

August 28, 2012 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning lovely Caro! This game has gone completely bonkers!! Loving every second of it! And a side note, finally have Internet in my apartment!! Woop!

I don't know of this was mentioned before but looking back at Sunday's show, as bad as I felt for Ian being bullied by Frank, I have to give him major props for standing up to him as well. Even though Frank was relentless, Ian didn't back down and I'm proud of him. Compared to Shane who is twice his size, Ian has twice the heart!

August 28, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

morning carolyn and dishers i hope shane keeps dani still

August 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone..hope everyone is safe from the storm. We are still expecting it to hit us this evening sometime but hopefully it won't be too bad. Everyone is getting generators, sandbags, etc. ready.

Looks like Dani isn't a sure bet to stay after all! I believe Brit will pull one out of the air and save herself but I hate that she has to team up with lying Joe!

Joe can't just tell a story straight he has to exaggerate or twist everything around. I've never seen anything like him. lol Yesterday after his converstion with Shane about his vote this coming Thursday Shane told him it was going to be hard to choose between his coach and his best friend. Joe then immediately (I mean within minutes)goes and starts telling everyone he comes into contact with that Shane is now calling Dani his GIRL friend and implying there is more to their friendship than everyone realizes. Can't the man just tell it straight for once? Then he goes and kisses up to Shane and Shane is so gullible he believes everything everyone tells him. Poor baby! I think Shane is too nice for this game.

I wouldn't mind if Dani left except for the fallout for Dan. It's going to be hard for him to get everyone back on his side as it is. Don't get me wrong, I believe if anyone can do it Dan can. The Dan Mist!!!!

August 28, 2012 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi GaYToR...I'm happy to see that you and your beloved made it someplace safe! Looks like we may get some wind and rain later tonight and tomorrow here in the center of the state. I just hope power doesn't go out because how will I keep up with BB!

Margie in Alexandria

August 28, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

9:00 am BBT Joe and Frank talking at the table.

Joe says to Frank I think Dan did this to separate himself from Danielle so we wouldn't vote her out or him.

Frank says I can't answer that.

Come on Joe share with Brit. Pleeeassse

August 28, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

I saw either in this post or in Lessa's that Jenn cant have the have not food that america picked, but if she's a have not for the rest of the season why is she not sleeping in the Have not room? or is it just that she has to eat slop for the rest of the season? I was thinking about that this morning when I saw she was sleeping alone in that one room..

August 28, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :)

I'm back.. getting the morning post ready.. please refresh the blog in about 20 minutes. :)

August 28, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Oh, I love your brain Grendon.

August 28, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Oh Grendon....I love the way your mind works. I hope you are right and Brit figures it out.

You guys are why I love the dish you make me see things I miss.

August 28, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

CurlerChick....Joe did share that with Brit last night and she seized on it!

August 28, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I''m loving this whole new wrinkle with Brit. I have been hoping that she would keep on thinkng each scenero and figure soomething out. I think I missed something in that I can't figure how they have the votes. Aren't she and Daninot allowed to vote? That only leaves the vote three to three with Brit haviing Joe, Shane and Ian and Dani having Dan, Frank and Jenn. Anyway, I jope I missed something, because I would much rather have fun, funny Briit than dull, boring Dani.

I am still rootiing for Frank to stay alive only for the fact that he has reserected himself so many times that you've got to give him credit fro really playing the game!

August 28, 2012 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below