;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 25, 2012

The PoV Players are..

The PoV Players have been chosen!

Playing for the PoV are:
  1. Frank - HoH
  2. Dan - Nom
  3. Danielle - Nom
  4. Britney
  5. Shane
  6. Jenn
Joe is sitting out.

As the feeds come back, we hear Dan say, "We got the draw we wanted." 

10:40am
Frank: I asked what time, and they wont say.. only "today."
Joe: On the sidelines.. 
Frank: I had to pick Ian to host, cuz I can't let him think I have a grudge aganst him.
Joe: I just wanted to compete.
Frank: It sucks when you're the only name not drawn.. And Ian can't play it..

10:47am
Dan and Danielle
Living Room
F 1 and 2

Danielle; He threatened him?
Dan: No, he said, "I just don't know if Frank's gonna threaten me," and I said, "how's he gonna threaten you if we have all the votes?"
Danielle: If he puts up me and Shane..
Dan: I think Jenn.
Dani: But what would Ian do?

10:50am
Frank What does l'chaim mean?
Shane: Something to life.

Brit: L'hayim?
Jenn: Here's to Life.
Brit: Like viva la vida.
Jenn: I live in Bensonhurst.
Brit: I never needed to know anything about Judaism til I moved to new york.. 

 Shane's reading the manishevitz box..

Dan and Danielle are nervousing in the living room..  Joe' too.. a the kitchen counter.  Ian's stimming at the dining table.. LChaim chatter continues.. and moves on to Jews in general..

10:55a
Frank: I asked him, "is it gonna be 2 hours or 5 hours," and he was like, "I don't know what time it's gonna be.  Just today."
**Thanks for trying, Frank.

11am
Shane, Jenn and Danielle are pre-morning nap chatty in the boom boom room..


Dan is solo and bible reading in Have Nots..

BB asks Shane to change his microphone, and Danielle and Jenn do a tiny bit of whispering..

Danielle: I think it's an endurance comp thursday..

11:05am - Brit's in the kitchen fixing something.  She tells Joe, "Jenn did say she was gonna lay back down." 

Joe: So what do you think it's gonna be?
Brit: I think it's anybody's guess.  I have no idea.  I'm just nervous as hell.  I know you aretoo.
Joe: It just sucks not being able to control your destny.
Brit: It sucks for me knowing I could go on the block.
Joe: Well, hopefully they'll keep it the same.   The only vote I think you might not have would be Jenn's.
Brit: What about Shane?
Joe: I can't imagine that.
Brti: We'll see what happens.

Joe: I wanna talk to ian.. ask him not to use it.
Brit: I don't think Ian's gonna use it.  There's no way.  I think that's a pretty safe bet.
Joe: I'm gonna be the only peanut gallery.
Brit: Isn't that crazy?  The lone peanut.

Joe: Frank said he picked Ian to host, so that he woudn't.. cuz he doesn't want him to use it either.  No offense to anybody, I just don't want it used.  I have the perfect word for you.. if it's spelling.
Brit: What?
Joe: Thermodynamics
Brit: That is a good word.
Joe: `19 letters... and easy to spell.. 1st time Ian wore the shirt, it's been in my head ever since. And then I had another easy word: Tenderloin.

Brit: I think that if anybody except for Dan wins it, Dan's gone.  I predict.
Joe: I think so too.. And after Dana nd Ian got in that little tiff yesterday.. Ian would definitely vote for you, i think.  Is it too much to ask for things to remain the same?
Brit: You're tellin' me.  I'm stressed out.

Joe: Yeah, those are great words, if you run into em.  I wont say em to anyone else. 
--Timecheck - 11:14am

Brit: I think it'll be How bad do you want it..That'll suck..
Joe: You know Dan'll do anything.. Frank wont cut his hair.. Jenn would dye hers.. I would've done anything except lose the money..
Brit: Would you have taken any of the prizes?  One's a phone call home.
Joe: I would've til Frank said I'd be going up.

11:15a
Dan: What's up guys.. Have you heard any construction?
Joe: Not alot of drilling... some commotion.. whatever it is, it's not a major set-up.

Dan returns to the Have Not Room... Brit and Joe remain in the kitchen area.. 

Brit: Ian, the toast is ready!

11:24am
Britney heads up to HoH.. To talk to Frank or get away from Joe?  I'm guessing a bit of both.


Frank: What's up?
Brit: Nothing.. I just didn't get to talk to you earlier.  Are you doing your beauty rituals in there?

Frank: Just ready to get this comp said n done, so we know what we're workin' with.
Brit: Me too.  I'm glad I got picked.  I'm afraid though that it's gonna be the who wants it more veto.. just the set up is really light..
Frank: You gonna dye your hair pink?
Brit: I guess.  Gonna have to.  Not much choice at this point.


Brit: I'm stressin..
Frank: One thing I kept tellin' Ian was all we have to do is win the 1st 2 HoHs.. (** frank's on the spin cycle. i've already transcribed this once today) I do trust ya, but you guys have been pretty tight with Dan and Danielle for some time.
Brit: I've already resigned mytselfg that Dan's probably going this week.  he played a good game, but he kinda made his bed. I eel like he's already one foot out the door.. But.. the only thing I worry about is that if Dan wins the veto, I'm worried that i go on the block or Shane goes on the block.. and would we have the votes.
Frank: I believe if it's you up there, next to Danielle.. I think Joe would do what I ask him to..
Brit:  I would not have the votes.  I would go home, Frank.

Frank: Between us 2, in that situation, if one of you might go home, I'd rather it be Shane..
Brit: Because he's a bigger threat to you..
Frank: No.. Because if Shane's gone, you'd almost have to work with me and Ian.. I want anybody to win that's not them 2.. 

OK.. Brit's up there covering her tush and getting what info she can from Frank..

Brit: I don't want to work with you, I am working with you.  If Dan doesn't win the Veto, then Dan's going home this week.  If Dan wins the veto, then we're in trouble.. But I can beat Dan in HoH.. I know I can beat him in Hoh.

Timecheck --- 11:36am -- Scenarios are the order of the day.  Until the PoV is played, and we have a winner, it's alllll speculation.**Stretch! :) brb

BB: Frank, please come to the diary room


Frank: I'm not shaving my head, Brit.  As stressful as this house is, it might never grow back. 

11:46a
Brit: I guess I'll go downstairs..  (down she goes)  What's up, Ian? 

11:49am
F3 and 4
Brit and Dan

Dan: Last night, I'm like, I would throw it to you or Shane, but it's not about trusting you guys.. It's him.  I have no questions about you or Shane.. He (Ian) just keeps going back and forth.
Brit: Why would he do that?  He told us that was his 1st word.
Dan: I thought so too.  I have to win, or I'm going home..
Brit: If he doesn't use it, one of us is going hjome.
Dan: I know.. So do I win and save myself, but kill one of us, or do I put my fate in his hands?  Do you think I mafe the right move in picking Jenn?
Brit: Yeah, because if it was prizes or punishments, Joe would take all the punishments.  I'm gonna go talk to ian.. I like can't even eat.
Shane comes in..

Dan: I was just telling her.. I woke up this morning, and I was gonna 100% throw it to you guys.. but then like an hour ago, he acted like he wasn't gonna use it.

11:54a
Brit and Ian
Arcade

Brit: He wants to know you'll use it.
Ian: If that perfect scenario comes up, I'll use it.
Brit: You need to tell him that.  I know you feel like a scumbag.  The problem is, we gave our word.
Ian: My 1st word is good. If it's the perfect scenario, it's gonna happen.  I'd rather piss of 1 person who can't play HoH next week than the group.  You can't say anything in front of JOe.  That guy is the worst.
Brit: Dan is freaking out that you're not gonna use it.  You need to tell him.  I understand that you wont use it, if Dan or Danielle wins, but if me or Shane win, he needs to know you'll use it.
Ian: What shouldI do?
Brit: Go tell him

Ian leaves the room..

11:56a
Arcade

Dan: What'd he say?
Brit: He sais he's not gonna use it if you or Danielle win, but he is gonna use it if me or Shane win.
Dan: Whywas he so flaky this morning.
Brit: He said why would I go with someone who can't even play HoH next week?

11:57a
Dan goes to find Ian..  Ian offers up the answer before Dan can ask the question..

Ian: If it's the perfect scenario, you're getting taken off.
Dan: You were freakin' me out this morning..
Ian: If it's the perfect scenario, you're coming down.  Not a doubt in my mind.  If Frank wins, I feel bad for you.  I'm gonna tell Frank before hand.. I don't wanna blindside him.
Dan: You were freakin' me out.
Ian: The talk last night with the cashier freaked me out.

They end their conversation.    Ian paces a bit.

BB: Ian, please go to the..
Ian: No?  Yes?  No..
BB: (silent)
Ian: No?  Obviously not.
**fishies at 12:01pm..  I'm not opening a new top post yet.  I'll tell you when I will.

12:08pm
BB: Frank, please come to the Diary Room.

Ian: I'm shocked you didn't get to host.
Joe: What's the game today?
Ian: How bad do you want it?!  I haven't heard much construction, and that's a simple simple set up..

12:10pm
Shane: Slop I'm not gonna do a high number..
Brit: If you wanna do 8, I'll do 9.
Shane: If we tell Jenn to put like 4 or 5..  I'll wear a spiritard..
Brit: I wont take any prizes..  Just let Dan and Danielle take the prizes.
Shane: OK.. And they can give em to us later for helping them out.
Brit: Just don't tell (Jenn and Danielle) them the button pressing technnique.
Shane: What's that..

Brit: As long as between the 2 of us, we take the majority of the punishments, we'll win.   Oh.. I thought of another one it could be.. the stock market.. Dan could wait for frank to Drop, then drop right after Frank.. then you and I could drop..
Shane: Right after jenn.
Brit: In that contest, you can cancel people out..
Shane: You want me to cancel out Dan?
Brit: Yeah, and i'll cancel out Danielle..

12:14pm Frank is out of the DR.
Frank: Now I've got that goofy Eminem song in my head.
Ian: I do too.

12:15
Brit: One of us has to win this, because if we don't..
Shane: One of them goes..
Brit: One of us goes up... and I don't know if I would have the votes against Danielle.

12:16pm
Frank: Where'd Shane go?
Ian: I think he's sleeping.

Frank goes looking..

Shane and Brit remain chatting in the Arcade.  Shane heads out, then to the bathroom, then to the kitchen for beer talk with Frank. 

12:18pm
F1/2
Frank and Shane head up to the HoH Room..

Shane: If you promise me you wont backdoor me, I'll throw you the veto.
Frank: Actually what I wanted to talk to you about is further down the road.. When it gets down to the 3, if it's us and someone else, the someone else isn't gonna pick us.  I'm not afraid to take you to final 2..
Shane: Me neither.

 Frank lays out all the scenarios with other HGs who would not take Shane or himself to the final 2..

Shane: My goal going into this is I want to earn it.  I want to bring someone else who's earned it too.  I don't want a close jury vote.
Frank: Yeah.
**thought bubble: bubba, you're sweet, but you're an idiot.

At 12:24pm, this conversation is ongoing.. Birth of a final 2 agreement or complete and utter bs.  I'm leaning toward the latter.Spying Dan and Ian on the Quad.. I hop over to join them and catch the end..

Have Not Room
F3/4

Ian: It's just Shane is.. in a physical game, more threatening.. If that happened, I'd have to think hard about it.
Dan: ok


12:28pm
F1/2
Frank: If we win pov, pull the other off.. we can control the votes.  As long as Britney's not on the block..
Shane: Dan's been throwing scenarios at her all morning.  I'll do anything to win the pov, but I'm not shaving my head.

Frank: Me neither.
Shane: How bad could it be?
**i can hear production laughing thru the walls. not really.

The great head shave debate..

Frank: The one thing I wont do is max out the money..
Shane: Yeah. Ian said some girl gave away 250.

 Frank and Shane are ongoing, but we're hopping back to Ian and Dan

12:31
F3
Have Not Room

Dan: The other thing was Frank and Boogie questioning me and yelling at me up in the HoH Room.. If I'm gonna throw this competition, I gotta know that if it ends up me and  Shane, I've got your vote.

Ian: You and Shane?  I would lean toward keeping you..
Dan: That's not enough.  I need to know. Next HoH, you wanna go against Shane?
Ian: Definitely not.
Dan: If I throw it..
Ian: How will I know you're throwing it?
Dan: If I take all prizes..
Ian: It can't be a blatant throw though.. We gotta make sure Britney or Shane win it..
Dan: If something happens and it's me and Shane on the block, I have your word?
Ian (hesitates) Yeah. He's a physical threat.
Dan: Don't tell Britney.
Ian: I can't.


12:37pm
F3

Ian: If anyone's trying to strong arm me, we're gonna have problems.
**Head spinning yet?? Pick a feed, any feed!

12:50p
Bathroom
Ian and Britney

Britney's calming Ian.. tlking him off the ledge.. Ian's very stressed because Frank and Dan are both coming at him with jury vote threats, and Joe's annoying him.. 


Ian: This shit's gotta stop. They know it's because I crack.  It seems like with Dan, it's never enough.  He wants more every time, and it's getting me really irritated.  And I keep getting threatened with jury votes, jury votes, jury votes.. Dan said to me this morning.. And Frank..  People just keep threatening me.  I wanna go to the DR for a little bit and talk to the psychiatrist. 


Ian: If we can have 5 of us on Frank, Shane can take and HoH, I can take an HoH.. This week's gonna be a normal HoH, but the next one is gonna be another fast forward.. and I can take Frnk out.  I like him, and I'd rather have him here than Joe..  Joe pulled me into the arcade and asked me not to use it.. I said, I want to know who you're playing with.
Brit: He's waiting to see who wins Veto to make his decision.
Ian: Of course he is.


12:56pm
Frank: I'm gonna be pissed if this freakin' comp's at like 5 o clock.
**me too.

Frank: I kinda hope it's physical.
Shane: With you and me playin..

Talk turns to Dan not being physical, not working out..

Frank: That's why he'd want you and me gone.. because then he could dominate in the comps.
Shane: And people's heads.

Frank: I think Brit  realizes that if I go, it's just a matter of time before Dan tries to get you out.
Shane: This game.. One little thing can throw you off.  Everything happens for a reason I think...

1:04pm
Shane: That's crazy.  I guess I shoulda watched how the end of the show ends. 


1:05
Brit: Joe wants me to winm becaus ehe doesn' tthink I'll use the veto.. So he's telling me words to spell.. But Joe went and talked to Ian.. He doesn't want him to use the 2nd veto.. Ian's growing balls apparently.. He told Joe that he wants to know where he stands, because all he does is float to the power.

ian enters.

ian: Danielle is throwing this today, right?  Cuz that's important.
Dan: If Danielle wins, I'm not gonna try to wheel and deal you.  If she wins, i know I'm out.
Ian: If she doesn't throw it.  If she wins and pulls herself down.. She has to throw it.  Understood?
Dan: I understand, but it's hard for me to tell her to throw it, because it's her life on the line too.
Ian: No funny business, alright?

Ian goes.

Dan: If it's How bad do you want it, do you care if I take prizes?
Brit: No.  Shane and I have already talked about which punishments we'll take.If your light comes on, you know you got that one.
Dan: The other one we gotta talk about is closest to an hour..
Brit: I was thinking that too, but they'll probably make it so we can't see each other..
Dan: I gotta be right after Frank.. You gotta be right after Jenn..
Brit: If I start to panic and think everyone's going over, I'm gonna drop 1st.  That's what I did in my season, and I won. Frank will be thinking, I'm not dropping til Dan drops.
Dan: What if I drop first.
Brit: No, because that'll cancel you out.  Oh.. then Shane'll drop right after Frank.. But what if Frank doesn't take that strategy..
Dan: Guys follow the guys and girls follwo the girls.. If it's something creepy, you need to tell me you're dropping.. Say Sorry, Ryan..  I don't think it's gonna be spelling. The last 2 were physical. What does Frank say he's willing to do?
Brit: Everything but shave his head.  I don't think he's being honest though.  I'm gonna go for the shave the head, because Jenn said she was too..
Dan: I haven't talked to Danielle at all.

1:14pm - This is ongoing.. Both are happy it's Jenn and not Joe playing, since she's more likely to go for prizes..

Brit: Frank says he'll do anything, but I really don't think he will.  He hated that spiritard..
Dan: What if you and Shane split the punishments.
Brit: We will.. Frank wont wanna give up any of the money either.. We were talking about how in my season, I was HoH and nobody else went for the punishments.  I was like, i know, it was so crappy.. I'm gonna be playing my heart out.
Dan; Does Shane get the concept of it?
Brit: I told him go for the punishments, no prizes..
Dan: Besides the hair, I can't see Jenn going for any of the punishments..

1:18pm Chjecking the Quad, I see Frank with Ian in the Arcade..

Frank: Just, I need..
Ian: You're not gonna go up next week.  I need you here! I feel like us 2 and Shane are the strongest ocmpetitors here.

Frank: Especially if Dan goes.
Ian: No matter what.  We need to keep working this shit.  We need to not nominate each other.
Frank; Ian, I wasn't gonna nominate you.
Ian I know.  I just needed to keep me safe. We have to, me and you, we can't nominate each other for a while.. If we get to final 5, it's done.  It's a done deal.
Frank; I need you to wash away any doubt about me.
Ian: You do scare me a little.
Frank: While I do kinda trust Britney.. I'm starting..
Ian: A vast majority of people don't want me to.  It's very hard.  Numbers wise, it's very scary.
Frank: It was a stressful situation.  I'm still here.  ONe thing.. If you won HoH next week, and Dan's not here, who would you put up next to Joe?
ian: Jenn.
Frank: No.  Danielle.  I do trust Brit, but if we can keep Jenn around, she'll go after someone other than us. If you get to the end, or if I get to the end, we're gonna need Jenn's vote.
Ian: I know.. but evryone in this game.. We're not gonna go the whole time without being nominated.  I have your intersts in mind in anyt move I make. Me and you have a lot of power this week.  We need to use it to cement our footing.
Frank: You think Dan's mad at you now.
Ian: We need to look at every angle tomorrow..
Frank: As long as Dan doesn' twin the PoV, he's going out the door.  Then we need to win hoH next week..

1:24pm- This is ongoing on 1 and 2..

F3
Dan: Brit, I got in trouble..

F1
1:26pm
Ian: Both of us have a shit ton of power this week, and we need to look at every single angle.. It's gonna get to a point where it's controversial.. Drinkin' and thinkin'..
Frank: It's best to have a clear mind when you'r emaking decisions.  As long as Dan doesn't win PoV today, we're ok..

Ian: You never now where Dan is..  He checks his integrity at the door and picks it back up on the way out.
Frank: If you woulda done the right thing on Thursday..
Ian: I know I know I know.. My head was spinning.. I really like to think my decisions through and I had like 30 seconds.. I don' twish that on anybody.
Frank: We did talk about it for 3 days before.  I love ya, Ian, but please don' tmake excuses to me.
Ian: I admit it was wrong and brash, bu tthe thing is, I'm not gonna nominate you if I get it next week.  For sure.  No matter whjat.  Even if Dan were to come off.
Frank: You're not thinking about using yours on Dan, are you?
Ian: Not now.  It doesn't behoove me in any way.
Frank: I'm telling you right now.  As long as you don't use that mf'er on monday, I know I can trust you.

Ian reiterates that he wont put Frank up..

**BB, please call Ian to the DR and start this comp---hand Cramp!

1:32pm
BB: Ian, please go to the Diary Room.
Carolyn: Thanks, BB!
Ian: I gotta take a piss.

1:33pm
Frank; This might be it..
Ian: It might..

1:34pm

Dan: I love you, Chelsea.  Say some prayers..

1:47pm... Shhhh... They're thinking...
1:48pm

Ian's out of the DR.. He comes to the HoH Room..

Ian: Never thought I'd see the small table.
Frank: We're gonna see the smaller table.  If Dan goes this week..
Ian: Please.  I want him to go.  Please win the Veto.
Frank: The only thing I wont do is shave my head.
Ian: That's so superficial.  I would think you'd do everything in your power.  You gotta shave your head.
Frank: If he goes this week.
Ian: I want him to go.
Frank: We might be ok next week, no matter who wins..
Ian: Well, Danielle..
Frank; I've had some conversations with her, and I think she might be open.. I talked to her.  She understand she's not the target..
Ian: She put you on the block, she put you in the spiritard..
Frank: I just had to make sure she wasn't a vote for Dan.. I don't even think she'd go after us next week.  We might wanna get Joe out.
Ian: We really do need to get Joe out.

Frank: Dan came to me last night.. He said, the one thing I don't want is a floater to win this game.
Ian: I want.. and this is totally crazy.. I want the picking of sides ceremony.. where every single person is in the living room.. Me, you and Jenn are on 1 couch, and the others are on the other couch, and Joe's standing there, and I say, pick your side.
Frank: I dn't know if that's a good idea.. He might win hoH next week.
Ian: I trust him less than everyone here. everyone.
Frnak: But Dan.. At the same time, if Joe wins next week, we mightbe able to keep some het off of us.
Ian: I say if he gets it, we're going up.
Frank: I think you'r eright in the sense that he wont win.
Ian: The one person he wants out of here is me.. I said to him today, you're picking a side..
Frank: You've gotta calm that down, bubba.
Ian: I'll go down for what I believe in this game.. The people who deserve to be here are the people that should be here. I know it means we  keep strong people here, but..

Frank: Yesterday, people saw another side of you and Dan..
Ian: It wasn't pretty.  Everyone was being bad.
Frank: Your name and Dans have been brought up to me more..If you do something like that, people are gonna start thinking you're not such a nice kid.
Ian: Being in here is making me a worse person by the day.
Frank: It doesn' thave to.
Ian: I now know every single flaw I have.

TIme check -- 1:58pm

Ian: basically, if I don't win HoH next week, you're gonna go up, and that needs to be changed soon.
Frank: I've been workin on some.. I've been playing poor poor pitiful me with the girls.. I was cryin' in there before noms yesterday..
Ian: I've wanted a lengthy chat with the show psychologist for a while now..

Ian recounts the comp ugliness..

Ian: Apparently I told her to fk off.. And then when I won tthe Veto, i was like, Wrap F'in City, kids! You gotta know.. I'm the one here keepin' you safe next week, and you gotta know that.  I want Joe gone.  Without question.  We can do soemthing next week.. It's over.. Over.. We make it to final 6?  The games are gonna get all mental.  Aside from the off endurance comp.

Time check --2:01pm
Ian: I tried to throw it at the end, but Danielle can't do math.
Frank: Why would you try to throw it, ian?
Ian: I was scared...
Frank: I know.. but.. we would've had Ash..  The HoHs turned out exactly how we needed them to.. We could be in such a better spot.
Ian: I know.. I know..
Frank: I really don't want this to be a How Bad do you want it.. I have to win every comp to stay in here.. If I'm a have not, it's not gonna be easy.
Ian: It's not as bad as you think.  A lot of people are just big f'in complainers.

2:06pm
Ian: Just win the PoV.  Just make sure Dan or Danielle doesn't win it.
Frank: Danielle's not the worst person to win it..
Ian: True.. but could get sticky.. He's too sheisty.. If he's up against anyone else, he's gonna slime them..
Frank: Say it's Britney up there.. We'd have your vote and Shane's vote for sure.. We only need one more.  I know for sure that Jenn will vote Dan out.
Ian: And Brit Brit wont go anywhere.. They told you how the Veto Veremony was gonna work, right?
Frank: Tell me.. 

**Skippy's not keen on us knowing that yet. Quad to dan.

2:10pm

Ian: Just win it today, Bubba.. Shave your head.  It's superficial..
Frank: Shaving my head is worse than wearing a spiritard for a week.. and my hair's too pretty, Ian.  Like Rachel said on the Amazing Race, I need my hair to look pretty.

Ian (underbreath) superficial.

Ian displays Evicters remorse..
Ian: Boogie was gonna go anyway, but Ashley???
Frank: That's the thing.. I hold them responsible.  Not you.  It makes me mad that they used fear to intimidate you.
Ian: I'm afraid to hold power.
Frank; You better get ready to hold some power.
Ian: When I hold some power, it gets to be kinda scary.
Frank: We went through a bit of a storm, and now the sun's gonna clear up, and we're gonna get through this..

And we're back to getting Joe out..  --Time check 2:15

Frank: You and I tried out for this.  A lot of the people just got found.. They don't know the show.  THey're not fans of the show..
Ian: Keepin' you here for a while, bub, so get comfortable.
Frank: You better keep me to the end! I think both of us at least deserve 2nd place.
Ian: We've both made moves.. I'm definitely scummier though..
Frank: I don't think you're scummier.. You just had a dark moment on Thursday and it was rushed..
Ian: I really wanna talk to the show's psych.. (fishies) To get to this point has not been difficult, but I'm not nearly as stressed here as I am in real life.. Additionally, living conditions here are WAY easier than real life.  It could get harder in an hour or 2...
Frank; It's been way more stressful for me..
Ian: I'm the only person here who's never been nominated.  Brit hasn't this game.
Frank I wish we'd talked more.  You know who we shoulda nominated..
Ian: I shoulda been up.  I think it woulda behooved us both..
Frank: But if I'da put up Brit or Shane with you, it might've  canceled out the good..

Ian: Mistakes are gonna happen.  Sometimes the best deals in life are the ones you don't make. 

**2:21pm -- I'm going a little buggy.. I need a 15-20 minute break of not looking at the puter..

2:33pm  Trivia!!! It's time for the PoV Competition!   We'll see you in a new top post with the PoV Spoiler and Aftermath as soon as the feeds come back and the results are known!








Permalink







79 Comments:

Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

Good Morning everybody!! Much thanks and love to Carolyn and Lessa for their incredible coverage of yesterday's mayhem and this morning's scrambling. I was at the hospital with my daughter and was happy to come home and lose myself in all the details of catching up :)

At this point, it has been such an incredible season that I am just happy to be able to be watching it. I have my favorites and my not so favorites but as a whole this group in by far the most entertaining both in and outside of the game in YEARS :)

Saddens me to see Carolyn and Lessa having to deal with attacks and negativity on such a regular basis...Dishy Love people, Dishy LOVE this is BY FAR the best most positive, most cordial update site for BB updates and info. Please, for all our sakes, respect the DishChicks and stop making their jobs harder than they need to be, there are plenty of update sites out there where you can be as mean and vile as you wanna be...respectfully I request you go there and spew your venom. Opposing opinions and different points of view are what makes the world go round but you gain more listeners by presenting them respectfully.

Gotta love me some BBDish!!

August 25, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is good for DDBS if the four is sticking together.

August 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger vLO said...

Good morning / afternoon fellow dishers!

August 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

definately a better draw than last week. at worse Dan wins it. I still think it could be Morph

August 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Did you see Dan's shirt.

On the back it said "on a mission"

You know Dan does everything with a purpose.

hmmmmm

August 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I got got....and I knew it was coming I just couldn't get my thoughts typed fast enough.

Is there a way I can retrieve it and post it here?

Sandy B

August 25, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Thanks Carolyn & Lessa for the great recaps!!

I am so sorry you're having some trouble with posters this year; hope it all goes away SOON!!

I'm so confused about everybody; I know the Quack Pack is trying to stay together but all these side alliances and private talks with Frank is confusing to my poor mind! And JOE............he just tells too much doesn't he? He got Frank on Ian's case this morning about what Dan said. I feel so bad for Ian......as it stands right now I would like to see Brit and Ian final two and toss up to which wins.

Okay back to waiting game for POV!!

Janice/GA

August 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well said!

August 25, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well said!

August 25, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Morning everybody! Thank you Lessa and Carolyn for the continued coverage of this season.
So far things are going the way Dan needs it. Now the only obstacles are the POV competition and Ian's choice. I hope Shane wins and uses it so that Frank either puts up Britney and shows how his word with her isn't true or puts up Joe or Jenn so QP has the numbers.

August 25, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Carolyn,
Was not sure if you are aware that BBDish is Chelsea Gheesling's BB site of choice? She is such a sweetheart......maybe you should do an interview.

Thinking of you and Isaac. Hope you and yours are safe.

XOXO

August 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good MornAfterNooning ... Goddess of the Dish!!!

I haven't had the time to get all caught up, most of my info has come from Twitter and FaceBook ... Sometimes I just need to know, who is HOH, who's on the block, who won POV and who's the replacement nom ...


But then other times I want to know what is actually happening in the house, so then it is the feeds and your blog Carolyn.

I know that there is so much anger out there and it gets misdirected...really sad when it affects our blogging community.

Much love to Caro, Zinger and Leesa ... thanks for all you do to keep us BB fanatics up to date!

August 25, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger bgwooley said...

thanks carolyn and lessa for all you do. I really dont like the fact that bb is telling ian not to use the golden ball of veto they should not had put it into the game if they didnt want someone to use it. do you know where we can complain to bb

August 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

AGREED! 100%. Love this site, it's by far the best.

August 25, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just don't understand Birtney's motives right now. Is Britney telling Frank everything he wants to here just to stay safe and know what is going on in HOH or is she against working with Dan now? I'm confused. IMO Britney has a better chance of winning going against Dan in the final 2.

Carolyn- this is my first time with the live feeds. Has BB been as involved in the game in years past or have the HG done a better job of not discussing production in the past?

August 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi all....and the plots just keep getting thicker and thicker. Right now I too am confused as to who is really working with who. Caro, it amazes me how you can listen, type and keep it all straight.

August 25, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger vLO said...

Thank you Brit for bringing up Shane as a replacement nom option instead. I'd be happy with this so there is some sort of end to the QP. Ian and Brit working together is great and stringing the others along is a great strategy on their part. I hope Ian does not use the PB veto to save anyone but Brit from the QP.

Seems as Brit is realizing Shane and Dani need to be split up. I mean Dani did tell her they have a F2 deal so she didn't have much realizing to do but glad she sees it.

Come on veto comp I'm ready to stop stressing over this. I'm pretty sure BB watching during my pregnancy is not good for my BP and such.

August 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay it is good to know that Britney is still on with Quack Pack and so is Ian. Whew...I was so worried.

August 25, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i think ian will use it on ly if shane or brit win the pov

go brit go shane win thiis pov and boom quack pack for life safe another week

August 25, 2012 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, I have forgotten, is the striped fish still in the side alliance with the yellow fish? And the silver fish, is he still on the block or did he win POV?

August 25, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

@bgwooley:

I really don't think the "casheir at the dairy queen" actually was straight up telling Ian not to use it...I think that because of all the paranoia that was planted earlier this season about rigging, that the HG's are perceiving things said in the diary room as suggestion or rigging....

In all reality what I believe is going on, is that the DR asks questions about whether a HG with a power has considered this option, or that option, just to get good sound bites for whichever scenario ends up playing out, however when placed in a pressure cooker like the BB house, and having other people, especialy past players in there with you saying that it's possible BB wants this person to win or that person to win, would make one think "hey, this former HG knows what goes on better than me, so BB must be trying to rig it so they acheive an outcome"

Honestly, I do believe this game has just played out the way it has, and because of the way it has, and because of some things that HG's have speculated, the fan base is beginning to believe rigging is taking place..

August 25, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hi all,

Oh man, Dan and Brit look like crap this morning. It's telling the stress they're under because he's usually so good at covering what's he going through.

August 25, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

~~~waving hello and thank you!! :0)

August 25, 2012 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg I am so confused. I can't tell whose side Britney is on. She really confuses me. Not very happy with the way Frank threatened Ian either.

August 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Guess what ... I am reading the updates and watching the live feeds ... lol ...

August 25, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn! Thank you and Lessa for all the effort and hard work you put into this site! It is my favorite BB site! I know other Dishers would agree with me when I say that we appreciate having a forum like this so discuss BB. This is only my second comment as I’m normally a reader, but the events of the past day have compelled me to say something.

Hopefully Dan will win the veto and take himself off the block. In my opinion, this is his only chance at surviving eviction this week. Unfortunately, I don’t think he can trust the other members of the Quack Pack to follow through with the proposed plan, should Shane or Britney win veto. To be clear, I really hope I’m wrong about this and that the QP sticks together. Ian and Britney seem to already be defecting from the group anyway. Personally, I think that Ian still owes Dan for taking the heat last week when Boogie and Frank thought Dan was the mole that ratted them out. Had Dan not done this and instead told Boogie/Frank that Ian was the mole, I think Ian would have crumbled under the verbal beatdown and harassment he would have received from Boogie/Frank (assuming that they would have believed Ian did this.) Taking Dan off the block would be a nice way of making things even between the two of them. Ian needs to remember that karma is a b****. I am also agitated with production’s attempts to get Ian not to use the veto ball.

Regarding the veto competition winner, if it isn’t Dan, I hope it isn't Frank. No one is that legitimately lucky. I honestly don’t think Frank will win today. Is this wishful thinking on my part? Of course! This is the BB house where anything can happen. If it is the “how bad do you want it veto” as many have speculated, I don’t see Britney or Danielle winning and taking some of the likely ensuing punishments such as shaving your head or going on slop for the duration of the summer.

I feel dumb getting wound up over something as trivial as BB, especially when there are far more serious things happening in the world that actually matter. I guess I’m in “the mist” right now. 
Dan for the veto win!!!

August 25, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shirelle Milo and TripL in Cen FL,

That makes at least 3 of us that are confused! :) I'm still not 100% sure that Britney and Ian will stay true to the QP though.

August 25, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

~~~holy head spins, batman!

August 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning Carolyn. I'm watching TWC and know the Isle of Caro is getting soaked. STAY SAFE! And stay powered up. Reynolds Wolf is covering Miami. If you can get to the mainland please wrap him up and send him to me.

At least today I'm in the right comment section. I swear last night I never saw Leesa's post until way after she closed shop for the night.

I'm nervous for Dan today. His only safety is to win the PoV to save himself.

I'm not liking Frank today but everything can't go my way every week. His strong-arm tactics toward Ian really irritates me. It irritates me too that he's still worshiping at the Altar of Mike Malin and wearing his Chilltown clothes.

I hope it is "Who wants it more". I want to see Dan with a shaved head. I think it would be hilarious and I know Dan would take it to save himself.

:o)
GaYToR

August 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Seems like everyone's on C.Y.A. duty til the competition proves what's what.

Oh man, I *really* hope Dan doesn't throw the comp. If he does, I'm sad to say it but, he deserves to go home.

August 25, 2012 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I'm glad that I'm not alone in feeling like things have changed every ten minutes for the past 24 hrs...

Who is working with who, who is just blowing smoke, waaaay too much going on at once...I can't keep up here...

August 25, 2012 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

LMAO Stephanie @ the fish...

August 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no...Ian wants to go talk to the Psychiatrist. :(

August 25, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Frank needs to be careful, his head will explode soon :)

Like yourself much Frank?

August 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm getting so frustrated because now it seems until the actual comp either Brit & Shane are staying loyal to the QP in hopes of winning veto but covering bases in case Frank wins?

I did say after boogie left, Shane & Frank should have an f2 deal...

I wish this comp would start soooon. My nerves can't handle much more!

August 25, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great updates Carolyn. My head is spinning so fast. Every time I think I even begin to have a handle on who is playing who....they throw another scheme out there so I am back to not really sure who is telling the truth in all these wild deals that are being made.

Some of the players, like Britney, Ian and Dan are scheming off a base of truly understanding and playing the game. Shane and Frank scheming is from being naive, trusting and especially in the case of Shane, spilling his guts on every topic, lol.

Wonder what Dan will do? Will he throw the POV or realize that his best bet for staying is to win POV and save himself, and not worry about the QP since they are not really worried about him.

Hope the storm misses us both, can't believe both Florida coasts have to be prepared just in case...guess I better try to find my generator manual just in case, lol.

August 25, 2012 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Re Isaac - It's tropical storm for us.. I'm typing and hoping me, the chinese and pizza restaurants don't lose power.

August 25, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If its the time drop pov, the only way they cant win is if they screw up

August 25, 2012 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good afternoon Carolyn, all

Seems like things need to go just right or a QP member will be on the jury soon. It's wild though that they could save all of them this week.

August 25, 2012 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Britney just said it..."I know freakin' DR wants Frank to win."

My question is why? Is it usually this much in a person's favor?

August 25, 2012 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

re Iassac, looks like I will get up to 7 inches of rain and 50mph winds.. means I won't evactuate, but Monday's chemo is a no go. Too windy for transportation.
Did Frank just say he loves Ian?? My head is spinning again

August 25, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

OMG,I believe I am developing an ulcer today!! My stomach is in a knot listing to all the scheming with all these houseguests!!

I can't keep track of who is REALLY with who!! Shane and Frank make me nervous; Ian and Frank just talking were making me so nervous too!!

I do hope Dan doesn't throw the veto and wins to save himself....surely he knows better than to trust someone else to save him........right??

Janice/GA

August 25, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Tillman Girl said...

I've been out of the loop most of the day, how does Ian know that it's the "How bad do you want it comp?" Are they telling them now?

August 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

P.S. Think I posted my last comment in wrong spot!
Why does Ian want to get drunk with Frank to scheme tomorrow? Is this some ploy of his to get Frank drunk for some reason?

August 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

holy moly..

what do you think?

PoV or Dr Zachary?

August 25, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I wish Julie Chen would ask Frank if he thinks the feeders enjoy the sounds of his flatulance (from either end)

And on that topic he would have less of it, if he chewed with his mouth closed :)

August 25, 2012 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger vLO said...

Anyone know why Dan said he got in trouble? The threatening Ian thing perhaps? I don't know ughh I'm so darn confused

August 25, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Dan Don't Throw this veto!!! Fingers crossed

August 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Dulcet said...

I'm sorry to say this but i'm beginning to agree frank's an idiot. He seriously thinks no one will put him up next week. He believes in shane and brit...are you kidding me????? The two times shane won HOH, he put frank up....how can he trust someone like that????

I'm getting frustrated here becos i like frank...and it sucks to see him be SO gullible. *arghh*

August 25, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is taking SOOOO LONG!! Thank you god for Carolyn bc otherwise I wouldn't make it. Lol I hope Dan is not so stupid to not save himself. I'm nervous. I can't stand Brit & Ian's flip flopping. I hope Dan wind that veto and shoves it in all their faces

August 25, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I've been out for a while. Is Ian using the shrink thing to cover his tracks with Frank? I hope so.

Oh, Frank. After this show, you can run a small country.

August 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

I admit it - I am no Frank fan, but it really gets me that he keeps saying if it is a "How much do you want it?" comp he won't cut his hair!

Seriously? The guy thinks his hair is one of his better features, yet it is made fun of by everyone in there and out here. He even wears a hat because he says his hair is too out of control to not wear a hat. The guy needs a wake-up call about how his hair is actually not one of his better features. (just saying.)

August 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I think the only person who wouldn't put up Frank next week is Jenn. Frank is being snowed so bad right now.

I think in the "how much do you want it" Veto the men should have to dye their hair pink the women cut it all off. Now that would be how much do you want it. I trying to think if a woman has ever taken the punishment, I don't think so.

August 25, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger jane said...

OK, it's totally a ploy. I love Ian.

Can we play that game where we throw Frank off a bridge?

August 25, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - i think so too..

August 25, 2012 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Carolyn and Lessa - Thanks so much for your work here, the updates and the positivity of this site. I have run internet message boards in the past and know how vile people can be. Hang in there and remember that the vast majority of the people that view this site everyday love it, but never post a single comment.

Those of us that do post comments (either on occasion or on a regular basis) appreciate (Preesh!) your work on the site more than you will ever know. Don't let haters and detractors get you down, they are not worth the trouble.

August 25, 2012 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

Haha. Totally agree with you. :). His hair is now a separate country with a king.

August 25, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Hi Curlerchick*
I was thinking about Frank this morning regarding "tooting" with no thought to the comfort of others.
(remember Dani asked him to promise "no farting okay?"..too sad)
His desire to do as he wishes, (it's HIS dream for gawds sake!) is stonger than his desire to be thoughtful of others; house guests and live feeders alike.
P*

August 25, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger jane said...

In all these years (and I think it's been a thousand) I have never voted for a favorite house guest. For the mere fact that Ian is now simultaneously ingratiating himself with and mocking Frank by calling everyone Bubba, he gets my vote.

August 25, 2012 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Jane! LOL

August 25, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Francesca said...

Haha. I totally agree. :). His hair is now a separate country with a king.

August 25, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Trivia! That's about right. A hour before I go to work.

August 25, 2012 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Carolyn/Jane,

What is totally a ploy? All the BS the houseguests have been feeding Frank? I sure hope so!

Janice/GA

August 25, 2012 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wow! WoW~ Wow! What a PoV morning.. into afternoon...

Oofta!

OK>> We've got trivia.. I'm gonna disappear for about an hour, maybe 90 minutes..

Just to get outside while it's still get-outside-able.. what with Isaac coming..


Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments and support this morning..

The HGs kept me too busy to actually get in here and comment back much, but I did love the company! :0)

August 25, 2012 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Janice - we believe Ian is completely bsing Frank - that's the ploy.

August 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

So my first comment went to 'google space' hehe
I want to comment on this:
I watched Ian Thursday night explain his "mad respect" for Boogie. The "hit" I received at that moment was 'omg this is his platform at the end game'..
He also has "mad respect" for Dan, followed by Brit. (aka snowflake- so appropriate- soft, gentle, light, unique)
He's made many comments regarding the iconic players.
How does one become the most memorable player in BB history? Take out the best (those present) and place it in your portfolio for the end arguements.
P*

August 25, 2012 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Thanks Carolyn and Jane,

I try to keep up with Live Feeds and the comments and reading the Dish recaps and I just get so confused!!

I can't keep up with who is BSing who but I am glad to know Ian is BSing Frank!!

I'm on Ian's team too!!

Janice/GA

August 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Brit: Ian's growing balls apparently.. He told Joe that he wants to know where he stands, because all he does is float to the power.

**Ring Ring**

GaYToR: Carolyn did you hear what Brit said about Ian?

Carolyn: Of course I did. I transcribed it.

Both: HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!

Geaux Ian! He indeed does have balls. Who got out Mike Malin? IAN

:o)
GaYToR

August 25, 2012 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Jane. I've missed you this year! Congrats on the book.

I am so nervous about Dan throwing the comp. I just hope that everyone is being true to their word and will protect him. Ian of all people should be looking out for him because of all the flack Dan took and is still taking from frank and Boogie.

I just checked out Dan and Chelsea's web site. She is absolutely gorgeous. Just what our Dan deserves.

August 25, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

outwit - outplay - outlast :)

August 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140832716126?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Just a little something I wish I could buy for you Carolyn.

Sandy B

August 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

On my phone so not sure I'm on the right post but stay safe with stupid Isaac. We understand if you aren't here!

August 25, 2012 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

On my phone so not sure I'm on the right post but stay safe with stupid Isaac. We understand if you aren't here!

August 25, 2012 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger justpinchme said...

Another AGREED!!!

August 25, 2012 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pally - That's *precisely* what I'm concerned about.

GayTor - *love* it!! Our 1st DR session! hehehe





August 25, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone...

New Top Post!!

:0)

August 25, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger jovee said...

I gotta rat Joe out.....I have the feeds....and I have seen Joe go to the rest room four times and when he comes out ....HE does not wash his hands...has anyone else observed this gross habit..??

August 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger jovee said...

Another observation:....It appears a tho production is gearing this show for Frank to win.... to wit; cheating on the POV w/Mike....Miss Loony threw the POV comp ... Stratgic placement of the Clovers in the bin full of balls....It seems Frank is gettin some inside help.....DR direction with other HG ...is slanted toward helping Frank...TELL ME IT AINT SO......

August 25, 2012 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn I see you are still hanging in there. Hope all goes well for you.

Hi Jovee, I noticed that Joe went to bathroom and went by the sink without washing his hands too. Chef Joe, I wouldn't want to eat at his restaraurant.

I noted that someone said Dan threw the competition for POV. If he did he is gone. If I don't hear back, I guess I'll see tomorrow..

August 25, 2012 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below