;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Morning before the PoV Player Picking

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday! We've got a big PoV Comp in the BB house today!  With 2 Vetos in play, because of the Pandora's Box yesterday, it's rather a sticky wicket.. In Dan's perfect world, Ian remains true to the Quack Pack and use his magic veto ball on Dan... and Shane wins PoV and uses his Veto on Danielle.  As long as Joe goes up, everyone in the Quack Pack is Happy...

This post will cover the morning on the live feeds up until the PoV Player Picking begins, and then I'll open a new post.  To get caught up on everything that went down last night, please have a look at Lessa's super-duper amazing coverage: Freaky Friday Late Night/Overnight.  Although, I must admit, my favorite part is in the comment section.. It was *such* an incredible surprise to read at 3am.. and then go back to sleep til 9! LOVE and appreciate me some Lessa!


8:10am Frank has a talk with Jenn.. He's trying to get her on the same page as him and convince her it's in her best interest to vote out Danielle if Dan isn't an option after the pov.

8:35am
Feed 3
HoH

Frank's morning chat with the live feeds..

Frank: I'm always in a tight spot.  Even when I'm HoH.  I don't know who in the house is against me, and who is willing to work with me.  Mike leaving has really put me in a somber mood.  I still acn't believe Ian kina stabbed me in the back.  I thought he wasn't like that.  I'm hoping I can bring him back into the fold.. I'm really not impressed.. It's not fair to take advantage of a kid like that.  He's 21 years old.  At least we think so.  He's immature, insecure and susceptible to being swayed by someone like Dan. It's so easy to wanna go with the majority in the house, but I haven't and I've done ok. 

Frank: He doesn't realize how bad of a mistake he made at this point.  Tuesday and Wednesday, I kept saying, all we have to do is win these next 2 hohs and we're golden.. and he cracked.  Ashley, you're not watching this cuz you'r ein jury.  I'll senda shout out to Barb and Augie for you.  So.. I can't get this tv to turn on sometimes..  I wish this kid could see how bad he mesed up.  He shoulda never voted against Mike.. and he shoulda never put me up.

Frank: I really can't believe they got to him like that.  I mean.. No matter what, I been hustlin' this game, since the 1st week.. I might just have to keep hustling to make it to the end. Or I might not make it to the end.  I just can't get people to trust me.  I should take it as a compliment.  I been doin' my best to act extra somber.. maybe they'll look at me  different.. maybe they'll work with me, or at the very least, be a little less afraid of me.

8:39am - Fishies.. Wakey, wakey??

8:45am And they're up!!

8:49am
Dani: They told me they were gonna get us up early for this one.
Shane: Why?
Dani: For the Veto draw..

8:50am
BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.. 
Shane: That was probably Dan.

Jenn: Anyone need anything?  I'm going to the kitchen.
Dani: No.
Jenn: Anything for MC Snowflake?
Brit: No.
***hehe.. I love that name for her.

8:55am
Joe and Frank are in the kitchen.. Frank takes the opportunity to impress upon Joe how important it is for him to win the PoV.. 


Frank: (paraphrasing) If you or I, you'll be ok.. but if one of them wins it, it's either gonna be you or Jenn goin' up. We have to make sure none of them 4 win it..
**the Them 4 in question are Dan, Danielle, Brit and Shane.  In other words, Frank is in no way snowed.

9:03am
Frank's prepping breakfast, Danielle and Jenn are getting gorgeous, and Joe's having a shower...  BB's still working on the others.

9:06am
BB: Ian, Dan, Britney, please change your batteries.
**that's BB code for "get your lazy bum out of bed."

9:10am
Danielle, don't do it!  No man is worth gouging out your eyes for!  Not even Dan!


9:16am
BB: Shane, please go to the DR..


9:30am
F3
Dining Table
Joe: What do you think the Veto will be?
Frank: Hopefully not How bad do you want it?
Joe: Or Spelling..

Frank: I'll throw you one today if I get the chance.. Hopefully it'll be something like ropes..
Joe: I'm hoping it's spelling.. Hopefully not How Bad Do you Want it.. Dan'll give it all away.. That's what he said last night.
Frank: Misdirection..
Joe: I'd shave my hed, but I wont give up the money.
Frank: I aint shavin' my head.
Joe: I don't think Ian'll use it.
Frank: I hope not.. but, if Ian had went with us.. We'd still have Mike.. and Ashley.. He crunched under pressure and he got scared.
Joe: He talked to Dan on the hammock last night.
Frank: Yeah, I'm sure.
Joe: Only thing that scares me.. Why wouldn't you put up Shane and Brit..
Frank: If they won?  I'd have to either put up Shane or Britney, but they'd control the votes and you or Jenn would go home, because they'd control the votes.. We just gotta hop there's a bit of a divide between those 2 duos right now.  I'm gonna tell Ian straight up.. I can forget about the Mike's vote thing.. I can even forget about you putting me up.. but you backstab me again, and I go to jury, you'll never win this game. I'll make sure of it.

Joe: Yeah, they exchanged some harsh words..
Frank: That's what I heard.
Joe: But of course, Dan was apologizing right after her won the (pandora's box) veto.
Frank: Of course.

9:38am
Joe: I think this Thursday's an endurance..
Frank: I hope it is endurance, cuz I don't have to do it.

9:40am
Joe: Have they been buildin'?
Frank: They were when I first got up, but I haven't heard as much...  We can go upstairs, if you want to.
**shit

F3:
9:41a
HoH

Joe: Well, obviously, I want Dan to go home.  That's the best case.. But last night, they all f'in slept in the same room together.  As soon as I walked in..  (fish)  I thought Ian was a sure thing.. that he wouldn't use the veto.
Frank: I would have 48 hours ago.. The problem with Ian and power is, he gets so bervous, he lets people talk him into stuff.
Joe: When he won that veto, you would've thought he won a million dollars.
Frank: Even though I have this vendetta against Ian, I wouldn't try to get him out this week.  If we get one of them out this week..
Joe: Then we got numbers again..
**we? oh, Joe..

Frank: The truth is, if we get Dan out, Danielle might work with us possibly.. but she'll always be connected to Shane.. What she needs to realize is that if she gets down tothe f3 with them, they aint takin her.. I gotta talk to Ian about that too..  When it comes to the physical comps in f3, Ian's gonna get flustered.. He's so up Brit's ass right now.. which is good, because he wont take Dan off, cuz he knows I'll put Britney up.  I don't really want to.. If Shane and Danielle weren't so close..
Joe: Personally, i think you'd have a better shot at Shane than Danielle..
Frank: I think we have a decent chance with either one of them in that situation. If Shane goes home, we could pull Brit.. If things go well on Monday, I'll be able to start building trust back with Ian..

Frank reiterates how Ian was manipulated to do what he did..

Frank It pisses me off that they took advantage of this kid.
Joe: But do you think Ian's playing people?  He's smart as shit.  He has plans.  Whether we know it or not, that kid's very f'in smart.
Frank: I disagree.
Joe: Really? You don't think he's got a plan to the final 1?
Frank: No.
**point, Joe.

9:50am This is ongoing.. on F 3 and 4..  Joe's working to create doubt around Ian..

Joe: Then Dan says to Ian, "I will rat you out, motherf'er."  That didn't seem to go with the ball thing.  Those were the words used.  It didn't seem to go with the ball thing.  Did he mean about the game?  And right after that, Ian wins it.  And Dan immediately runs to apologize.. But "I'll rat you out."  It's just a weird choice of words.

Frank: It is.  I agree.  I wonder if it means.. If he didn't win it, he was gonna come tell me something about Ian.. Like Ian's been telling us everything you and Mike been talking about.. He's been working with us for a couple weeks now.
**ding ding ding!
Joe: That makes sense.

Frank: As much as people want to assume he's this genius kid.. He might have a higher IQ than me, but I don't even know if that's true..
Joe: He's a wild card.
Frank: He is.
Joe: But the thing we gotta play on is, dude, they're not gonna take ya.  I do too.. The good thing about me n you?  We've been at odds, but we've never f'd each other.. I've never pulled a Jenn or an Ian where it's just complete role reversal.. It's coming down to any decision is do or die..
Frank: Even if Ian had stuck to our original plan when he won HoH, we coulda got Dan outa this house.. I would won HoH and then me, you, Ash, Ian and Jenn coulda been 5 and worked on getting them out.. The one thing I said was "you have no backbone."  Mike saved him 1st week and gave him 3000 dollars..

Timecheck -- 10am Frank and Joe's conversation goes into lather, rinse, repeat..

10am
F1
Brit and Dani
Bathroom couch

Brit and Danielle have been talking about Traitor Joe being up in HoH talking with Frank.. Danielle's got a lot of nervous energy in advance of the PoV.. leg shaking.

Brit: And he'll come down here, after he talks to Frank and go.. "ok.. da da da da da.."

BB calls Brit to the DR.. 

Dan: If I come down, who do you feel you can beat?
Dani: Joe.
Dan: Britney.. and maybe Jenn..

Danie hears Joe's voice coming..

Dani: Don't trust him.
Dan: Ian?
Dani: Joe.

Joe: I've now been told I may be going home.
Dani: WHy:
Joe: If the veto gets used..  So basically he's saying, you better win veto..

f3
10:06am
Ian to HoH

Frank: What kills me, ian, Tuesday Wednesday, what did I keep saying we had to do?  Win the 2 HoHs.. We did that.  Do you realize.. I feel like a majority of it was Dan.. Get my target off of him onto you.. He knws I'm coming after him.  It breaks my heart that we could be in a really good situation right now..
Ian: If it had been a normal week, but I had 16 seconds to make a decision..
Frank: I thought we were tight.
Ian: We're tight.  I'm not gonna be voting you out.  Not for a very long time.  1 person specifically doesn't deserve to be here.  You should stick around til there's at least 4 people..
Frank: I know who tight you think you are with Britney, but she's not gonna take you..
Ian: She's gonna go with Shane and get slaughtered?
Frank: If you ever pick Britney over me, i'll make sure you get slaughtered in the votes.
Ian: We said we're gonna keep this together til the final 3
Frank; If you stick with me, I'll take you to the final 2.. The only person I might take over you is Jenn, because she hasn't screwed me..

Ian: What you gotta understand is, i don't have some sort of long term deal with Brit..  I like her.. She's very nice to me.  I genuinely enjoyt her company and she enjoys mine.  She's good to have around, and I like having her here.
Frank: I don't see any of the duos getting to the F3 together..

10:13am
Frank:  When Dan said, "I'll rat you out, motherf'er," what did he mean?
Ian: I don't know what he was talking about..  If Dan's still on the block this week after PoV, I'll vote him out.
Frank: And you'r enot gonna take Danielle off?
Ian: ..Powers that be don't like that.


10:15am
Brit comes in to hoH..
BB: Frank, please come to the Diary Room.
Frank: This is probably it.
**it = PoV Player Picking.. 
Brit: Did I get up just in time or what?
Franik; Yeah, right?

10:16am
Joe: But Ian, I have no f'in idea.  If Ian uses it?  We gotta f'in win Veto.  We're back to square one.
Jenn: Yeah.. That's why I was like, I gotta chill out.
Joe: It's gotta be either spelling or how bad do you want it.  Frnak's so smart.  If me or you go up, we go out.  They've got the votes. Why wouldn't he put up Ian though?  Oh.. He's got the (PB) Veto.. So there's no choice..
Jenn: That's why I was trying so hard to get that veto..

10:18am
Ian: Our F2 deal is good, right?
Brit: Yeah.

Ian: You'd take Shane over me?
Brit: Yeah.  He thinks I'm much closer to Shane than I am.. Shane hangs out with Danielle and Dan much more than me.
Ian: ok, good.  I said to him, you realize if she took Shane, she'd get trounced in the votes.

Brit: So what's gonna happen?  Say if Frank wins the Veto?  You'r enot gonna use it?
Ian: No.  But if Frank ptu you up, I would immediately block that..
Brit: I don't know if they would let you do that.
Ian: I will for sure keep you safe if possible.  That's 100%.
Brit: I do think I would have the votes against Dan, but maybe not Danielle..

Brit: Worst case scenario, Dan comes off the block, and he puts up.. me.
Ian: It shouldn't be sequential.. There's advantage in one person going before the other.  Why not Joe?  can we get Joe up there? 

Brit: He wants to make a deal with Shane and I, and he knows that if he puts me up, the deal's no good..
Ian: We have all day today and tomorrow to think about it.. and it's very important I figure out how it's going to work..
Brit: Or can your veto go second, so if he puts me up, then you can... (trivia)

10:23am - Trivia - Time for the  PoV Player Picking!  See you in a new top post with that info and the rest of the morning updates as soon as the feeds come back!










Permalink







61 Comments:

Blogger kimba804 said...

I'm loving watching Frank make breakfast....what is wrong with me......???? Maybe I'm hungry.

August 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Saturday, Dishers!! :0)

What a treat to be able to sleep in today!!! Oh my goodness!

Thank you, Lessa!!

August 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Goodmorning

August 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Mornin Carolyn-
BB influencing Ian against using the veto is unfortunate. I understand they have ratings to worry about and all but I hate seeing them pull for one player and that seems to be Frank.
You may like the Snowflake handle Jenn assigned to Brit but I suggest Britney will squash that one before the end of the weekend.
She is no one's Snowflake.
Go Quack Pack.

August 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Champs said...

Good morning Caro! Thanks for the excellent coverage ALL DAY yesterday! I am very happy that you got to sleep in. Thanks for everything that you do, and Lessa too!!!

August 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Kimba! :)

Morning, Mike :)

Every week the DR asks whichever HGs have a power questions to show them considering all sides, so production has the opti9on to spin the story line whichever way they want.

As the season progresses, and the HGs become more and more paranoid, these questions are interpreted as production leading or telling them what to do.

August 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

morning Carolyn

Glad you got to relax a little and take some much needed rest.

Sounds like BB is going get this POV under way earlier than later, that would be nice - more time for scheming after the outcome and before the POV ceremony.

August 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Carolyn, I'm So glad you got some rest. Poor baby. And I see that Isaac is moving west of you so I'm glad for that too. ( you don't have to post this as it has nothing to do with game, just giving you virtual {{{huggs}}} )

August 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Matt :) Thank you!

Good morning, unpublished - No, Ian did not with the PoV - He won a magic veto ball during the Pandora's Box Comp. If you'd like to see your comments published, you'll need to create a name that doesn't insult people.

August 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

As the season progresses, and the HGs become more and more paranoid, these questions are interpreted as production leading or telling them what to do.

...and some of us viewers become more paranoid as well. :)

August 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning carolyn and dishers here s hopping that brit or shane win pov use it, ian uses his and boom quack pack survives

GO quack ppack. I am so mad that BB is getting involved and syaing dont use it to ian that is sop wrong. I cant belive how much BB is cheatting for frank this year how many times have they saved him

August 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mike - mm hmm :) hehe

Good morning, CurlerChick! :)

Good Morning, Kimba! (((hugs!!))

Good morning, Jade! :))

August 25, 2012 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning everyone,

Pamm

August 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

I think what is turning me on is him cleaning up after himself! haha

August 25, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn & fellow Dishers!!!

Is it just me, or does it seem Dani is gonna need the 500K just to fund her makeup bill? She's painting it on!!

August 25, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian also said DR wants him to work with Frank, to me thats more disappointing than them questioning if he should use his POV.
If Dan tries to throw this to Brit or Shane, he better be Dam sure it works. I'd much rather see him for himself.
For all Brits sneakyness yesterday, she at least admitted to herself and Ian that losing Dan would hurt their chnces of ever getting out Frank. Their best move is to lose Joe or Jenn and have all five QP going against Frank.

August 25, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody tell Ian that Brit is married. I think he's in Love

August 25, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, RobTan :) Please see above..

Good morning, DavidLockner! :) ha!

Good morning, Pammmm!!! :0)

August 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Yay for you for sleeping in! :)

August 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, i forget today was saturday....I hope we dpnt have a re[peat of last sat and lose feeds for 6.5 hours.

August 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am still confused about the PB. Good morning

August 25, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless there is a part to Ian's power we dont understand, I can't understand why if Frank wants Dan, or one of the 4 out, that he didnt put Ian up. And he wonders why its been such a struggle for himself

August 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I would like to state my annoyance with Frank and Boogie's attitude toward Ian and his "disability." It's typical ignorance that they think because Ian is different he is not capable. I'm not saying Ian doesn't use it to his advantage, but that's hardly a disability.

Because of Britney, I assume, the others don't view Ian as disabled, and in fact see how his idiosyncrasies are a strength -- which clearly they are, because he is able to use them to totally con Frank and Boogie.

Men who think they are very macho really get the hell on my nerves. But ironically it always backfires on them and they end up looking like yo-yos (to quote the great manly Mike Boogie).

August 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda thought it would be Morph if They wanted to make it impossible for Dan to risk throwing it. Maybe OTEV? OTEV would be easy to throw, but Frank would be good at it

August 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn

I'm aware of that opinion. Until we are in the DR we will never know the extent. But "pushing" decisions is common every year, I expect and accept that. Ian said, and it sounded seperate from his decision whether to use his Veto or not, that They want him to work with Frank. That sounds new to me. I've never heard a HG upset about DR "pushing" an alliance on them. That's new to me

August 25, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger illiniBBfanatic said...

Good morning everyone! I'm still on board with my Brit theory. She is working hard and under the radar to get Dan out and work with Frank this week. Then getting Frank out next week. In all honesty it's a smart amazing move for her game. Dan Frank out whos left that can compare to her style of game none of the remaining HG. Cause I think Shane wins next HOH takes out Dan then Brit wins the next one takes out Shane. Just have to worry about Dani at that point. Cause Ian will get out Joe. The game is setting up nice for Brit at this moment....Thoughts on my theory??

August 25, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good morning to all....Caro, I'm so glad you got the extra zzzzs. I was awake watching all night too so got mine until 10 am our time. Now I can't wait to see who wins POV and how it's used. Go quack pack!

August 25, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger jane said...

UGH! Frank, you are an arrogant MO-RON! Joe can see underneath Ian's facade. Your chest hair is clearly growing into your brain.

August 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger illiniBBfanatic said...

I love the comments that think production favors Frank...Do you guys not see how this PB totally made his week so much harder...I understand you don't like him but don't put the integrity of the whole show on blast!

August 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

OMG, Joe is sorta on to Ian from what he saw during the quarters game

August 25, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a new Judas....Joe Judas...he has got to gooooooo

August 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Quite a moment watching Joe and Frank piece together Ian's game.

August 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Susan :)

Good morning, David :)

Good morning, Lori :)

Hiya ROb :)

Good morning, jane :))


Unpub'd -- uhh.. nope.

August 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi Carolyn! Not sure if you saw this, as I haven't read comments, but I was reading a post I saw on Twitter. Dan's wife answered questions and says she gets updates from the Dish! ;)

August 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Moe said...

listening to frank and joe is nauseating. and i can't believe frank still thinks ian isn't capable of making moves on his own. and he thinks he's smarter than ian(lol).

August 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi Carolyn and dishers,

Sorry for the negative comment I am about to make...I really really don't like Jenn with "her new best friends" She is quite nasty and makes some pretty personal derogatory comments. Just so she gets a kick in the pants I would love to see her go up against Joe(or anyone else) and go out on a 0 votes for her vote. She is almost as bad a s Dani...I said almost, as far as being attention seeking.
OK-love Ian and wish he would work with Frank...hope Frank got a power in the PB...maybe an HOH ticket or something would make sense...he can play in a the next or any HOH...would go with the veto power? What say you? :)

August 25, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Moe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Morning Carolyn. After yesterday, I'm so glad you got to sleep in this morning. Just know, we appreciate EVERYTHING you & Lessa do for us bbaddicts :)

All this game talk might be useless because until the veto, theres no telling who is gonna do what. I personally feel if there both (vetos) used it would make for some very interesting television.

I for now, would just like to see the QP make it out alive this week.

August 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

PLEASE POST WHAT BRITNEY AND DANIELLE ARE DOING!!!!!! UGH.

August 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I know these people are playing a game but honestly. Can't Frank really see that there is another side of this game.

He assumes everyone should see it and do it from his point of view.

I really dislike the way he talks to Ian as if he "just doesn't get it"

Frank, Ian maybe sending your packing too!

August 25, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Moe said...

frank really really underestimates ian. and i don't want to slam frank but he's kind of being a bully to ian right now.

August 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

In my dreams I would take Snowflake(love that name for her) Jencity, Ian and Dan for final 4. I don't think some of the HGs give Ian enough credit. Im voting for him for Americas favorite. I just love that kid

August 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning everyone!

I'm so irritated with production "the powers that be" don't want Ian to his video. Big Brother should but out.

That is my rant of the morning.

I can't wait to find out what happens after the veto comp!

It is going to be long day.

August 25, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm shocked Britney wants Dan out...I think her best bet is against a coach in the end. I think if she goes against a newbie in the final 2 the newbie will win.

August 25, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how Frank think he's so intelligent, or in his words, above average. If this was the case, why would he keep getting played so hard? why would Ian have him completely snowed? Why would it take him a week and a half to voice that maybe Ian told them all his plans? its funny

August 25, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger kimcat said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and BB lovers- hoping Ian is true to the QP and this veto comp works in their favor it's the only way I see not having Frank here till the end!

August 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger kimcat said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and BB lovers- hoping Ian is true to the QP and this veto comp works in their favor it's the only way I see not having Frank here till the end!

August 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Leroy - you make some excellent points that i'd love to be able to publish. please avoid attacking others while doing so, so i can.

August 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

With Dan acting the way he is, I'm thinking he got something yesterday, and he's just waiting to see how things play out before he does anything, plus BB may have put him on gag order about it like they did when Boogie won a power in a previous season and BB told him "we'll have people watching and if you as much as wink at Dr. Will we'll know it"

Slim possibility, but after all this is Big Brother, and anything could happen...

Frank and his intimidatin tactics I see haven't changed...threatening people now with jury votes, like he could single-handedly sway the entire jury to vote the way he wants...dunno who is truly more full of themselves...Dani or Frank...and to see him trying to explain the game to Ian in HoH, as if Ian was just a dumb kid who didn't know anything, just made my skin crawl...that kid has outplayed him at every step, and still is...

August 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hello Everyone!

Carolyn, I hope the weather forecast continues in your favor!!

I would love to see a Ian, Frank and Dan F3!!!

I cannot wait to see the outcome of the POV comp, especially if is the "who wants it more!"

August 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

What are Britney abd Danielle doing?

August 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Moe said...

sorry that my comment got posted so many times. i'm really new to this and don't know what i'm doing yet. lol.

August 25, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i dont like bb trying to tell ian not to use the veto ball if bb didnt want it used they shouldnt have gave it to any one. I hope shane or brit win pov and the whiol quack pack stays together and frank goes home next week i pray

im so mad that bb has cheatted so many times for frank the bully.

August 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

new top post! clickme

August 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good aftenoon Dishers,

Jane I agree with your comments about Frank underestimating Ian.

Now that my son is older and has read about asperger's and PDD nos. Sometimes he tries to twist things his way. Like with food for example. If he doesnt want to eat something I make he will tell me "it's a texture thing mom" I just heard Ian say it and it made me laugh. Also if he doesn't want to go somewhere with us he will say... "it's my autism mom I don't want to be around people". It doesn't stop him from going to concerts, school or things he likes so I know sometimes its a con.

What I notice about Ian with Brit is the exaggerated sighs and rolling the eyes around....I've seen that before too. We have had to teach appropriate body language and facial expressions and when its faked.....that's what you get.

Sandy B

PS Big Brother please get Ian a rocking chair for long lock downs please. I hate to see him pacing, flapping and making the noises. A rocking chair would help him calm all that down and make him more able to thing clearly and win this game! Thank you

August 25, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Beyond confused...although this is not alien territory for my scattered brain lol All will become clear until the next round :)

August 25, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

HA!

Danielle: What did it look like when...

It is hysterical that she asks this after every event!



August 25, 2012 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

HA!

Danielle: What did it look like when...

It is hysterical that she asks this after every event!



August 25, 2012 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger a said...

Why is ian always rocking??? Does he have some kind of disorder.. it's really bugging me..reminds me of some kind of creepy stalker or something..

August 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

A - we've discussed it in comments often, and Ian has talked about it on the feeds too. He has ADHD, and it's called 'stimming' - it's basically a repetitive movement that is soothing and calming. The rocking in the hammock, in the chairs, the pacing.. it's all part of a self soothing behavior to some extent.

August 25, 2012 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger a said...

Thanks.. I didn't see that part..1st time on here..it still makes it hard for me to watch Ian..Brittney always picking her face all the time does too..Ian really really should cut down on the coffee if he is ADHD.

August 25, 2012 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below