;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Overnight Report


Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Friday!!  Welcome to Frank Week part 3!  Frank has once again risen from the BB ashes to reclaim power, but now he needs to build some new relationships too..  As it stands right now, Frank plans to put Dan and Danielle on the block today, with Dan as the intended target.

No matter who you're loving or hating this season, one thing is sure - it's going to be a very intense week on the live feeds!  For all the scoop on what went down before midnight in the BB house, please have a look at Late Night Lessa's fab coverage: And the HOH is....  I'll pick up shortly after she left off.. and I'll be adding some of the HoH Reveal up top here in just a few minutes. :)  Scratch that.. I'll be adding it when Flashback stops misbehaving.



...And now the HGs eat their own... chomp chomp chomp.. mmm.. tasty.  Let's join them, shall we?



1:36a
 F1/2
Brit:  If you make it to the end of this game, there's not a shot in hell you don't win this game..
Frank:  Me n Mike were always gonna make decisions together.. I told him from the beginning that

Brit: You have my word.  I will absolutely 100% vote Danielle to stay.  As much as I like Dan, it's a good move for me.  I could never survive the block against him.  He could get his way out of every situation in the world.  And you know if Danielle's on the block against him, you've got me, Shane and Ian..
Frank: Was it mostly him?
Brit: Why don't you ask Ian.  I don't want it to come from my mouth..

Frank: He said I was like Rachel.  Rachel??! I think my social game is way more.. He gives himself way too much credit.. He's like, when I studied this game.. (comparing self to Dr Will)  Britney, I do trust ya.
Brit: Well, you have my vote.
Frank And you'r enot gonna vote me out for a while?
Brit: Not for a long while.

Brit protects Ian.. saying he was influenced..

Frank: I think Ian kinda sees that he made a bit of a mistake..
Brit: He almost teared up in the boobBoom room when he saw a zplock with Boogie's name on it.  He's trying so hard to be this tv villain, and he's not..

Frank: Obviously I want Dan out this week.  I thnk it's best for everybody.. Who goes next?
Brit: Next week, when I'm HoH?  I guess it depends on who you wanna work with.. Who's in your mix.
Frank: Who's in your mix?
Brit: Ian and Danielle.. Shane..

Frank: When's Danielle gonna go?
Brit: Are you threatened by her?
Frank: Not really, but..
Brit: She's a smart girl, Frank.. I think everyone in this house knows Dan stands between them and half a million dollars.

Frank: Obviously, I feel like him tellin' ya'll that styuff last week got me put up.. I've had 2 chances to put Dan up, and I've passed on both of em. That's not gonna happen again.  I want him gone.
Brit: I'm 100% down to frikkin' roll with you.. and give you my vote this week.. and next week.
Frank: I'm down too.  The only problem I gotta worry about is PoV.

1:45am
Brit: If Shane won PoV, it would not be to his advantage to use it.
Frank: You gotta tel him, if he did, there's a chance Danielle or you would go home.  I'm not gonna let that happen.
Brit: Oh my gosh.. Dan is so good at this game.
Frank: I've used up 5 of my lives..
Brit: I will roll withyou to the end.  Even if I get 50, I'll be happy with that. Let's just write the check and go home.

Frank: Don't stroke my ego, Brit.
Brit: I said that in the DR.  I swear on my life.  I said, I'll sign the check if we can just leave.
**Skippy sends us to fishies, confirming her DR.

Brit: But yeah, you were a target.  You're either 1 foot out the door or HoH. It's gotta be a record.
Frank: Ian said there was one girl..
**Sharon BB9
Brit: You've got frikkin 9 lives in this game.  It's unbelievable.
Frank: If you can't beat em join em, right?
Brit: I'm joining..

Frank: Obviously so much has happened tonight, and my endorphins were.. That's why I came to ya'll before.. I didn't want to wait til I won HoH.. or one of ya'll did.  That's why I'm glad you cme to me before.  I'm really glad you trust me..
Brit: I do trust you.  I think you're a good person.

Frank: Frikkin' Joe thinks he's goin' on the block.. It's just a smarter move to put up Dan and Danielle.. At the same time, I can't take the chance of her name getting pulled and her taking him off..
Brit: You're right.  Don't worry.  I got the next one.  I think it's endurance. It'll be endurance with 6 people.  Once you get to the f6, that's pretty serious..
Frank: I feel like if I an get Dan out.. then maybe I can rest a little easier..
Brit: You  won have to rest long.. There's only 3-4 weeks left.

Brit: You rolled a ball up a hill 6 times.. and you beat every frikkin on of us.. and I'm not even 20% of my board when you won.  I'm like, is this a frikkin' joke?
Frank:  I did rock it tonight.

Brit: I've always known I was Dan's first ditch.. Last week when he put p you and Boogie, Dan wanted you out, I wanted Boogie out.
Frank: I knew Dan wanted me out.. But that's because he wanted to work with Boogie.

2:01am
Brit: So Dan was saying he hit the reset button to save you???

Dan comes upstairs to say goodnight and say he'd like to talk for a couple minutes tomorrow morning.. He's in and out quickly.. 

No bashing after his exit.

Frank: Anyway, I knew Mike was gonna have my back over Dan's.

2:06am
Frank: C'mon in.

Ian comes in.  Is this the core of a new alliance?

Brit: How you feelin'?
Ian: Weird.
Frank: Yeah.. It is weird.  We'll get over it.

2:08am
Brit: Well, I've taken up enough of your time..

Ian: Wanna day drink tomorrow?

They debate..

Frank: We'll day-drink on Sunday..

Ian: Who are we bringing.. Please tell me we're bringing Britney..
Frank: I think so.
Ian: Once we get down there, it's gonna get real cerebral with the challenges, and Shane's (easy to beat)
Frank: You're gonna vote Dan out if he's up there, right?
ian: Yup.  Hate to but I have to. Who against?
Frank: Danielle.
Ian: I think that's a smart play.  I'm sick of Joe.. but..
Frank: And I don't think it's a bad idea to keep Jenn either.  She's not good at challenges and she wont put us up.

Ian: You won 6 matches.  No one else could win 1.
Frank: Even I was impressed with myself.

Frank: How many HoHs and PoVs tdo I need for a record?
Ian: You need 5 PoVs to tie Janie..
Frank: But that was 2 seasons right?
Ian: That was 1 season.

Ian: We gotta get this shit back together.. There was  1 line in that letter from my family that really resonated with me.. Stay true to yourself..  (Voting out Boogie was) the worst thing I've done to anybody ever. I feel like I was ganged up on.. It was scary.  I never wanna be HoH again.
Frank: Like I told you earlier, everything I said was in the heat of the moment.  I really do look at you as a little brother.  We'll get Dan out this week.. We're not in a bad spot.
Ian: The win today was clutch. Yours.  My win was basically useless.  Ashley?! I just got really scared at the door.
Frank: We'll make it better.  He's gonna be happy I pulled it out.. We're gonna be alright.
Ian: Yup.. It's just that.  I like Britney a lot.  I wanna go far with her.  She's fun as hell to be around.  She's like mom, and Boogie was like Dad.  There's no use in beating myself up over it..
Frank: Let's just make it up to him, and get us 2 to the final 2.

Ian: In my goodbye.. I said, I learned from the best.. and right now, look at the memory wall, all 3 of his picks are still colored.
Frank: I do wish you woulda voted for him.
Ian: I do too.. But the way it was spelled out to me..
Frank: That's what makes me mad.  THey intimidated you.. because you are a..
Ian: Child.. man child.. just say it.
Frank: hahaha.  But you are the youngest one in here..

2:20a
Ian: Any time they've brought back vets, on BB or Survivor, they've just stomped..
Frank: Well, we aint gonna let that happen.  There'll be one less after this week.
Ian: And the one that's left has proven she's not very good at winning this game.

Frank: If Dan pulls himself off somehow..
Ian: You can call retribution every which way.. including on me.

2:24a
F3/4
Brit: If you wanna know anything about Ian just ask him.. I just wanted to make sure he knew..
Dani: ..if we can get Joe up there..
Brit: But Dan thinks we might be better off trying to get Ian up.  I don't know if he would put up Ian.. I promised him I'd vote against Dan no matter what.

Brit: You've gotta know, Danielle.  He's probably gonna put up you and Dan.

Dani; I'm so tired of crying.
Brit: I'm tired of crying too. I know what you mean.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves.. Even after the nomination ceremony.. there's still veto.  One of us is gonna go home, no matter what.

Dani: Whose votes would I have?
Brit: Mine, Jenn's and Ians.. and you can probably get Joe's. I know it sucks.  You don't want Dan to go home.  I don't want Dan to go home.  But if one of you comes down, he'll probably put up Shane.  Danielle, it's gonna be ok.

Brit: It could be me going home, Danielle.
Dani: Don't even talk about it..
Brit: We're down to the end Danielle.  Dan's won this game before.  If he has to leave, it's not the end of the world.
Dani: That's why I'm so sad.  I'm being realistic.
Brit: Dan's not going if he wins the POV.
Dani: It would hurt me more, if Shane wins it and doesn't use it on me.
Brit; If Shane wins it, Frank will put me up.  No question.  Dan wanted me to tell you to go talk to Frank tonight.
Dani: I know.. I've been waiting.. trying to get calm..
Brit: Well, Ian's up there now, and Ian's got a lot of explaining to do.. Dan told me that he told Ian that he could put it on Dan..
**Dan's still taking the heat for last week, because to try and undo it would blow the QP alliance.

Brit: Just go ahead and cry.  You need to cry it out. We can do this..

Timecheck --2:36am

Brit: 3 weeks from Sunday and it's all over.. We did the best we could.. It's gonna be ok.. I promise.

Dani: I just feel so bad for him.  I feel so bad.

Dani: If I win, little man and Frank are gone. I'll tell him whatever he wants to hear, but if he thinks I'd keep him, he's lost his mind...  I just also feel like if Dan pulls himself off the block, I'm goin' home.

Dani: Either me and Dan are going home.  Bottom line.
Brit: I wouldn't put it past Dan to use the Veto on you.
Dani: Oh my God.. If he did tht, I'd punch him in the face..
Brit: Let's just see what happens, ok?  It's gonna be a long week. 



2:44a
F3
Brit: You need to go upstairs and talk to him..
Dani: Would he wanna make a f3 deal with me and you?
BB: Shane, please come to the DR.

Shane comes in and hugs Danielle 1st.. then fixes his hair..

2:46a
Dan checks in with Danielle.. Shane heads off to the DR.  Dani promises she'll be up when he gets out.. Dni tells Britney she will go up and talk to Frank, but she needs to stop crying first. Dan asks Dani to check in w/him before she goes to bed, then walks down the hall..

**Stretch - 5 minute break before she heads up there.

 2:57am
Frank checks in with Brit..
Frank: I just got done talkin' to him.  I told him I'd like to work with him.. and he brings your name up in a positive way, so..

2:58am
Ian: Big Ted movin' back up..



Frank: Big Ted movin' back up to the penthouse!

F3
Ian: Dan's in deep shit.
Dani: I know.
Ian: I think you're ok.  I would imagine he wants to take out one of the gentlemen.. physical threat..

Dani: It's ok.  I know.
Ian: What're you saying?
Dani: I just feel so bad. 
Ian: mm hmm

3am Frank comes into the bathroom..

Frank: Where's Shanester and Joe?
Ian: Outside..
Dani: You moving all your stuff upstairs?  I'll help you.

Up they go..

Frank: It's hot up here.
Dani: It's always hot up here.  It's like the AC doesn't work.
Frank: At night I'm always yellin..
Dani: When i was HoH, I always slept with the sheet.

Frank: What're you so bummed about?
Dani: DR got me upset..

Frank: It's nothing against you.  Obviously I want Dan out..
Dani: If Dan goes, I don't have a promise with anyone in the house.  If I gave you my word, Frank..
Frank: Absolutely.  I think you're a smart girl, a strong girl.. I think you're a very loyal persona and  an honest person.. Dan's the one left.. He's tried to get me out 4 times now.. If I don't get him out now, i might end up going to jury.
Dani: I get that... but you would still want to get me out, if Dan stays.
Frank: I would have to . You expressed to me earlier that if Dan was still here, you'd wanna work with him.
Dani: I have loyalty to Dan.. but I'm not saying I wouldn't be loyal to anyone else.. it's just nobody else has asked.

Frank: I feel like I might be able to get Ian back, but Mike and Ash are gone.  2 hours ago, everyone in this house wanted me out. It's not a great feeling when you get knocked out of the HoH and someone's over there cheering.. That was Dan.  I've done nothing to him in a mean way.  I could've backdoored him, and Mike kept that from happening.
Dani: I understan the thing with Dan.  If I was you, I'd probably feel the same. But the fact it's gonna get thrown back on me..
Frank: I don't want you gone this week.  I'm open to this Danielle.  I'm not saying I want Dan out and then you.  If you'r enot up there, and you win PoV..
Dani: So if Dan leaves and i stay, what are you thinking?
Frank: I'm open.
Dani: I don't lie.. and I'm loyal.  If I give you my word.. but I don't know where you stand on that.
Frank: I don't know where I stand right now, Danielle.. My footing is not sure right now.  I'm lucky that I'm up here and I've got another week.

Dani: In the event I stay, what would you want from me.. Britney and Shane have each other.. I'll be alone.
Frank: I'm gonna need as many people as I can to help me out.  I'm not saying I wanna start a huge alliance, but I need people I trust, and I do think I can trust you, Danielle.  That's the way I am in this game.  When I'm working with people.. Paranoia can grip you like a vice in this game..

Dani: If I do stay..
Frank: I do thnk you're someone I could possibly work with.. That's why I wanted to have that conversation before I possibly one HoH..
Dani: I knew me being honest could completely stab me in the back, but that's what loyalty is.
Frank: It might bite you in the butt.  It wont stab you in the back. My loyalty to Boogs

Talk turns to Ian..

Dani: I'm not saying anything about that situation, but it's not all what you think it is.. It's not what it appears to be..
Frank: I'm not worried about Ian too much.. I think he wants to be loyal to me.  Mike can sometimes say things in a harsh way, and that rubbed Ian the wrong way.. and Ian was getting uncomfortable with that.. I told him no harm, no foul.. I do think he feels bad about it.
Dani: Oh absolutely.  Ya'll were his best friends..

This is ongoing.. 

Dani: If I stay Frank, would I still be your number one target?
Frank: I don't even consider you a target right now.  you're just a for sure vote for Dan.  And if it's you and Dan up there, I think Shane and Brit will vote to keep you..
Dani: It's only 3-2.. There's no tiebreaker.
Frank: That's right.  So you only need 3 votes.

Frank: I think some people think you can check your integrity at the door, but that's not the wy I play this game.
Dani: me neither..  But ok.. I'm not your target right now, but if you won HoH again, would I go back on the block?
Frank: No.
Dani: I'm just worried about, if I stay, I'm alone.. I already know Dan's going.  It'll break my heart if he uses the pov pn me.  I think he will.
Frank: You think so?  That'll change my opinion about the guy if he does..

More tears..
Dani: What would you want if I stayed?
Frank: I'd rather not talk about it right now, because I'm kind of mentally exhausted right now..
Dani: Would you want a final 2 or 3.. with me.. me and Brit.. me, Brit, Ian.. Obviously I'm close to Shane too, but..

Dani: If I'm here, to me, you would become my Dan, and I would have your back.. I do think you're a great guy.
Frank: That's good to hear. 

Dani: If I did stay, I wouldn't have anyone else, and I want you to know I haven;'t given my word to anyone else.  They would take them 2.  You think me and Dan are tight?
Frank: I gotcha.  That's good to hear.
Dani: That's why I'm telling you, you probably right now, with your record of winning, have a better chance of winning, but I'm not scared..
Frank: It's good to know that even with Dan as my target, you're open to..
Dani: Well why wouldn't I be?  Not everyone's gonna like each other.  I'm just glad you and I get along.  I can't make you and Dan like each other.

Talk turns to Boogie..

Dani: I left him a sweet message..

Dani: The reason I got so emotional down there is I knew me admitting it out loud to you is just putting a nail in the coffin, but I'm not gonna lie to you.. I'm not gonna say I wont use the pov, cuz I would..
Frank: He came up while Britney was here and asked for 2 minutes...

Dani: You can tell Dan, I'm stubborn as hell.  He's not gonna be happy with it.  I don't blame you.
Frank: He can't get to upset withyou.  You're making th eright move.
Dani: Am I?  I'm getting up on the block for it.  But I'm gonna be loyal.
Frank: It means a lot.

3:29am
Frank: I'm enjoying this conversation.. I think you're right.. I've been worried about..
Dani: There's no way.. I love them as people, but I'm not playing personally..

Frank: What if it gets down to you, me and one of them?
Dani: Doesn't matter.  If I gave you my word.  Say it was Britney left, I would still take you.  Make sense?  That's all you have in life is your word.
Frank: I believe the same thing.. It's still our lives we're living in here.

Dani: If I gave you my word, I'd take you to the end.  You just couldn't fart on me.
Frank: Ok.
Dani: Can you just do me a favor?  Can you not make it awkward in the house?  Can you keep it civil and cordial?
Frank; Yeah..  I got my little dig in by makin' him a have not..

Frank: Thanks for talkin..
Dani: I'm not gonna repeat this conversation, so please don't either.
Frank: I wont.  I'm not like that.  I'll mainly just reference the conversation  we had downstairs..

3:35a
Frank: Good talk.  We gotta get you a 2nd pair of those white house shoes.
Hug and goodnight..


3:37a
F1
Dani: It's me and Dan.  If Dan doesn't go, I'm goin' home.
Jenn: You're not going home.

Dani: What'd he tell you?
Jenn: I haven't talked to him.
Dani: There's no need.
Jenn: I'm not voting you out, Danielle.
Dani: Thank you.
Jenn: He's not gonna campaign against you.  He would leave before..
Dani: Ian's getting away with this, and Dan's gonna burn for it..

3:38am
Meanwhile, upstairs in HoH.. It's good to be king...

 4:04am
F1 and 2
Dan and Danielle
Have Not Room

We join this conversation in progress..

Dan: You're not gonna go. Right now, I have to figure out the way.. I have so much stuff against Ian.. I have a 3 ring binder.. I just don't know if it'll help.  Britney came in here, and she was like, I don't want you to go home because of him, and I was like, Do you think I should rat him out?  She goes, maybe.  Ian's good.. I just don't know the best way to do it..
Dani: He said I'm going up because he knows I'm a vote for you..
Dan: My only play is to tell him how the whole thing was set up.  Ian's been guarding me like a hawk.  He knows he's close to getting pinched.  He knows I'm close to squealing.

Dani: You should tell him everything.  Do you think he would put you up against Ian?
Dan: I don't know..

Dani: I think they may already have a final 2 deal..
Dan: (stealth whispering)  I just don't know if logically he's smart enough to put it together.. I said you're like the guy Rachel, and he said but my social game's better..



Dani: He wants us separated so bad.
Dan: Do you think there's any benefit to ratting out Ian? Do you think it'll make a difference or no?
Dani: No.. because he doesn't have anyone else. 

Dan: The only thing that makes me not wanna rat him out is if I win and come down and Shane goes up, they'll keep you over him..
Dani: He said if Dan uses the pov on himself, you (I) would have to go.
Dan: That doesn't mean he's gonna do it.  The thing is, if I open up that can of worms and rat him out, it's over.
Dani: He would vote you out this week. He's like, "He's like my little brother.  He didn't know what he was doing."
Timecheck - 4:18am

Dan: Do you think I should rat him out?
Dani: I don't know.. I don't know.. If you rat him out, do you think it would change ___?
Dan: I could, but I think he's such an emotional player.  He's like a little kid.
Dani: Did you tell Frank to blog about the 3 of ya'll? Like ya'lls alliance? Did you?
Dan: No.. I'm just laughing cuz it's funny.
Dani: That's why he's mad.

Dan: Ian's gonna flip back and forth..
Dani: I'd get rid of Frank.. Brit would get rid of Ian..
Dan: And if he doesn't take you to the end..

4:27am Dan and Danielle start talking about about her end game, in a bb 14 world minus him.. Then..

Dan: Ian threw the PoV comp.
Dani; How do you know?
Dan: Cuz he got the 1st one so fast, and then he just stopped digging..

4:37am
For the past several minutes, Dan's been wavering between sounding defeated and debating exposing Ian to Frank..

Dan: How far do you think I should go?
Dani: All of it, besides the quack pack. That's the only way you'll gain his trust.

They wonder if there might be a Pandora's Box tomorrow, since they wont be having a Have Not comp...

4:50am
The rest of the house is sleeping now, but Danielle and Jenn are in the bathroom talking.. The conversation isn't pivotal, so I'm going to use this as my opportunity to dive into flashback and grab the HoH reveal.  It'll magically appear at the top of the post when it's all ready. :0)
















Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning BBDishers!!

What a night, huh? The excitement was incredible!! That's why we ALL love this game!!

I fell asleep before the feeds came back on, but the first thing I saw when I woke up was an HOH key around Frank's neck!!! Yyyaaayyy Frank!!! Gotta give him credit...he is a fierce competitor and a a beast in this game!!! The odds are against him but he's my pick for the win. Now if he can just pick through all the BS the Quack Packers are feeding him. Get your shovel out Frank and strap on your boots!!

Thanks to Carolyn and Lessa for the awesome coverage.

Still praying for safety to anyone in Isaac's path....

Everyone have a wonderful day!!!

August 24, 2012 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gooood Morning! What a night in the BB House!

Am I the only one that thinks it would he awesome to see Frank & Shane create their own alliance?

Like Frank said, if you cant beat em, join em :)

August 24, 2012 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Caro, Caro...you know I be happy! :) Frank FTW!

He's just gonna get strung along like they have done him all game...but at least he is safe!!

I dont remember anyone not having anyone to play with like he does right now! Even when Janelle was targeted, she had someone!

August 24, 2012 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

No!!!!!!! Why can't Frank just leave already! The thing is unless everyone in the quack pack folds he should really be the next out. Either that or just win every comp from now until the end of the game. He has the biggest target on his back. Also, he might not have the votes in jury to win unless he stops being a bully.

I also love how much he thinks of Ian....I know you were manipulated. I can't wait to see Frank have that same face Boogie had when he was ousted.

August 24, 2012 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger Dulcet said...

Good morning all,
Shane is so stuck up brits toosh he wont work with frank unless britney tells him to.

Lezbionic, I want Frank to win as well but it bothers me how he trusts people who have put him on the block (shane and ian).

*on a second thot* really no one is on his side so i dont blame him for looking to form an alliance with the devil *sigh*

I just wish he'll put up Shane and Dan. I really wish and (as hard as this is to say this) I wish Danielle wins the POV just so shane or britney can go on the block (will he put them up? i dont know but it'll be nice for them to get a taste of the medicine they have been dishing out to Frank)....

August 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, everyone

Of course Frank won HOH. I said it last night when he won POV, them BB fates is cruel.

Congrats to Frank the Teflon Tank. Good luck to Dan making it through this week.

Mad at flash back right now. I want to watch Ian's HOH and Brit's birthday and when I try I keep getting Danielle and Jenn in the bathroom on two feeds and someone sleeping on the other two. No matter what time or day I go to that's all I get :( Curse you F/B!

Going to go read as much of TOR as I can before work, talk to you later.

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

August 24, 2012 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

I'd like to just say THANK YOU for what you do!
My laptop and only source of the feeds (phone and playbook don't support flash) is being repaired and I would be lost without you!

I'm hoping Danielle somehow goes home this week.

I won't be commenting much because it's not easy to do on my phone but I will be reading a lot, glued to the dish even for updates!

You're awesome! Thanks again!

August 24, 2012 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Guess who now has a 1% chance of hurricane force winds?! :o)

32% of Tropical storm force, but hey, I'll deal w/it.

Gone cycling.. See u in a bit.

August 24, 2012 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

Frank doesn't give Ian much credit. I just hope when Frank goes, Ian has a hand in it! I have always loved Dan and I hate seeing him constantly blamed for Ian's actions...but it is what it is.

I have tried to like Frank, I really have. I give him credit as a competitor but we all know this game is about much more than that. His social game has been ugly and a lot of unnecessary things have been said. I also hate it when anyone acts like they are more deserving of being there than someone else. Frank needs a reality check.

August 24, 2012 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Goodmorning Dishers,

This season has been the most fun to watch. I think Ian is manipulating these houseguests to do his dirty work and get to eachother out. He is playing like it's a chess game. Using the man child angle has really helped, making them all want to protect him. Frank has fallen for it hard. I think Dan and maybe Brit have figured it out and realize that they are the next targets of Ian's. Ian is sitting pretty as long as Frank stays in the dark this week.

Ian is so quirky that even his bad acting comes across as just Ian. I have a 20yr old with Aspergers they are so much alike it's scary. I would love it if you could try to interview his parents. I understand why they didn't want him in the house. To have him exposed to the world for ridicule. I feel he got lucky with this cast because they have excepted him quirks and all!

SandyB


PS:Thank god we got the "new" Brit this season. She really has matured this season and is so funny without being mean. When someone brought up Monet she quickly said I don't want to talk about that and I'm not going there this season.

August 24, 2012 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good news about the storm, of course now it's headed Gaytor's way.

Have fun on your bike ride.

Chatted with Super Pass Support, did all they told me to and still no Flash Back :( Oh well, going to read TOR now and try later after work.

August 24, 2012 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger BBOB said...

Now this is interesting. I still don't think Frank is smart enough to win this game but I am still rooting for him the underdog. I hope Dan exposes Ian, what a day of drama that would be. BBrother drama.

August 24, 2012 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, Sweet Carolyn!!!!! :)

Morning, Dishers!

Frank won HOH?!?! Wow. That man is amazing. I'm not rooting for him to win this game, but I can see him doing it. And I will so be totally fine with that! This man certainly can pull it out when he needs to, just like Jedi Jani and just like Rachel.

Oh my, can't believe how much jeopardy My Man Dan, Father Dan is in this week. *sigh* What can I say, I love that guy. I just pray he can win the PoV. I may be an absolute wreck all week. Better stock up on the Kleenex now. Especially since I went through them all this past week with my head cold. I'm almost out.

Back to Frank, while I have not been rooting for him, I have been interested to see how he would play without Boogie there. We certainly are getting to watch him now. I'll be finding this quite interesting. Not liking Dan going up on the block, but Frank would be an idiot not to.

Anyhoo...........

Carolyn, I'm glad you are more in the clear with meanie Isaac. If only he would just fizzle out and go away completely.

See you all later.

August 24, 2012 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Good morning! So, so glad to hear the good news re the 1%. (Not happy happy to hear about Frank.)

August 24, 2012 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

My favorite thing about Dan is how LEVEL he is. He isn't freaking out, or yelling or wringing his hands....he is thinking/planning/scheming in his head. I'm such a knee-jerk reactor to crisis situations - wish I was more like Dan!

August 24, 2012 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Caro, off subject for a moment. So glad you will be safe, I'm waiting for the 11am report hoping I will be too. Question, where were you when Andrew hit 20 years ago? No need to print this, but please just give me a quick location with your greetings. I was stuck as an employee in the Sarasota Airport for 3 days.

August 24, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, Lucky13!! :) AMAZING NIght!!

Good morning, Marla! :) Wow! That is the 1st time I'm hearing that. It would certainly be interesting!


Good morning, Lezbionic!! :) I *know* you're a happy camper today!! heheeh!

Good morning, Michelle! :)




Good morning, Tripl! :) For Andrew, I was still living in Los Angeles.. working as a reader.. and I had *just* turned down a spec golden girls script that was about a suprise hurricane..,

Good mOrning, JenniB! :) I think that's the key to the game.. It's very kabbalistic. ;)

Hi Nancy! :) Thank you!!

Hi Blueeee! :) Yup! He sure did!! I was thinking Crazy James too! Thank you!!!!

Good morning, BBob! :)

Good morning, Michigan Man! :))

Good morning, SandraB! :) I agree!! THis season has been awesome to watch on the live feeds, and it's just getting better! And double ditto about Brit!!

Good morning, Christy in AL! :)


Goo dmorning, Janet Dolliver! :) Thank you very very much!!

Good morning, Dulcet!! :)

August 24, 2012 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Did anyone figure out why Danielle was crying before the HOH? I know with her it could be nothing, but I was wondering if Boogie did talk to her before the show and say some things that upset her.

August 24, 2012 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Are the feeds messed up right now, or is it just me?

August 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

im so sick of frank trashing dan when all this trash talking should be to ian not dan goooooood im so sick of frank

August 24, 2012 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is anyone else's live feeds messed up?

August 24, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :0) Everybody - Refresh your feeds.

And.. New top post! :)))

ClickMeRightThere

August 24, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

If you stick to the quad, you'll be ok. :)

August 24, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks :)

August 24, 2012 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below