;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Big Brother 14: Wacky Wednesday Morning

Good morning, BB Lovers!  It's Wacky Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 14 House.. What does that mean?  Welll.. Today it means that Boogie's going to call a house meeting once the majority of the HGs get up.  Prepare for Kaboom!

...and it's the last day for some hot BB14 auctions: (Janelle's BB14 Bag-- sold! for $1525), Janelle's Bikini, Janelle's Towel, Janelle's Purple Ring!☺  JoJo's BB14 Bag, and the rest of JoJo's Listings.

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, here are the posts to get you all caught up:



While the rest of the house sleeps, Boogie and Frank are up...

Boogie got up at 8:15am.. Frank at 8:20.. by 8:22am on feeds 3 and 4, Frank began telling Boogie that Joe was a no..  Boogie took it well.. Summarizing, "I knew he wasn't gonna do it. I had to try... With me gone, it may be the best for you. We had a good time...  I can walk out that door with my head held high, and so can you. We gave every single ounce of our being to this game" 
Click the Pic to get to the live feeds log in and flashback to 8:22am on F3

9:00am

Boogie's vascillating between elder statesman and bitter about to be evictee..

Boogie: I'm just gonna tell Jenn, one on one, it hurts me that you'd be up there and let them talk shit about me.  We haven't done anything to anybody.  We did what we said we were gonna do.  Buncha f'in idiots.
Frank: Muppets.
Boogie: Muppets.  I'll be rooting for you.  If it wasn't for you, I'd just walk outta here and not watch the rest of the show.  You know, most likely when I walk outa here, there'll be  monitor in the greenroom..
Frank: No doubt.  I'm ready to see that same f'in look on Dan's face that I saw when we pulled the PoV out on Monday.. Pack your bags.
Boogie: I am kind of excited for this house meeting though.  I'm gonna say something individually to Joe.  He's not even in my universe when I walk outa here.  He's like a resume sitting on my desk that I never f'in look at. Get outa here. Loser.  It's better left unsaid.
Frank: If our hail mary is getting Joe to the point where he has a heart attack..
Boogie: I have to grow up someday.. Maybe today's the day.  It's just not worth it.  In 28 days.. this is all gonna be over.  Everybody's gonna lose except one person, and it'll all be over.
Frank: I'm gonna talk to Jenn today and tell her, what you did last night wasn't right.. Obviously Mike's going home, but if you wanna roll with me, you gotta let everyone know right now.. not wait til me or Ash or Ian win HoH.
Boogie: How do they not think the 4 of them are sitting back laughing?  I'm gonna need some xanax today.  A workout will be helpful..

They move into the kitchen..
Frank: I was working out last night by myself, looking up to the stars asking for a superpower..  This is pathetic.

9:15am Breakfast prep begins..
9:28am
Ashley comes in and says good morning..  Boogie gives her a hug..

9:30am
Boogie: I'm gonna call a house meeting when everyone gets up and tellem it's unnecessary.. everyone crying..  just make it a little better for you, Frank and Ian.
Ash: Oh.. OK.. Well, I just had this alternate plan..

**I'm working on coherent, and Ashley's talking rapid-fire.. bear with me.

Boogie: What was your plan?
Ash: I'm gonna call Jenn out in front of the whole house..
Boogie: Well, why don't you do that at the house meeting?  I'll say my part and then you can say yours..
Ash: She totally called me out..
Boogie: She's desperate.
Ash: Yeah.
Boogie: What happened to Brooklyn?
Ash: I told her, I didn't know you were gonna go work with Danielle..  taking bubble baths with her.. and she's like, I have to cover my bases..
Boogie: She hasn't done anything in this game.  I'm gonna wait til most everyone is up, then I'll say my piece and you say yours.. What gives me great peace is they're all gonna have to turn on each other tomorrow, if you, Ian or Frank win.  They're trying to have like a 7 person alliance with this few people left.  You and I know how that turns out.
Ash: Yeah.  It's pointless.

9:40am
Boogie and Frank have breakfast.. Before they start spewing hate juice on Jenn...

Boogie: I love Ashley.  She's a great girl.

9:50am
Boogie gifts Ashley with a hat..

9:54am
Boogie goes to take a shower.  Ashley and Frank move into the Arcade..

Ashley: It's not that bad.. but.. it's pretty bad.  OUr situation?  That's what's gonna happen regardless, I feel.  No matter what?  This was gonna happen.. Like, I'll probably go on the block now... but I was probably gonna go on the block anyway.  Joe does work.
Frank: Joe doesn't do sh*t.
Ash: And Jenn.. Jenn never had any information to share.. but if Wil was still here, she was wanting to work with him and I.  But she never had anything.  But if she tried to start shit with me?  During the house meeting.. I'm so bad at confrontation.. 
Frank: I'm gonna tell her straight up today.  What you did to Ash last night was wrong.  You're a grown ass woman.. If you wanna come to me right now, you can, but you need to tell everyone now.. I'm not gonna put you up, cuz you're small potatoes.. We don't really need her as a vote.
AshL Even if we had her vote, they still had the numbers, cuz they have Joe.
Frank: Mike's gonna handle it pretty good today.. but he's still gonna rock joe a little bit. What if it's a double eviction and I go home right after Mike?
Ash: Oh my God.. That would be awful.  I'll say a prayer.
Frank: Thank you.  I been saying a lot of em. Thing is, if we pop off 2 HoHs, we could be ok.. I just.. It's tough..
Ash: Tough.
Frank: They need to see.. The reason I go up there and do that shit is because the people I'm with, I got their backs.  We can't trust anything any of them say.  They'll flip flop every other day.. or sooner.  I wanna put em on blast.

10:03am
Mike comes in and wacks his head on a lighting fixture..

** I think he and Boogie are exchanging contact info for after the sow, writing it on playing cards.. Frank goes into the bathroom to write out of the way of cameras.. He gets a stop that and we get fish.

**If I seem a little distracted today, here's why: http://twitter.com/keybiscayne/status/238250592269639680

10:15am
Boogie; I gotta find that happy place today, Ashley.
Ash: Me too!
Boogie: So hard to find.  I been on the lookout for it.  Stand up for something or follow nothing.. I think I just made up a great quote.  I never heard that before..
Ash: That's great.
Frank: Of, there is a quote that says, Stand up for something or fall for anything."
Boogie: That's good too.

Boogie: Maybe me going is the best thing.. Keep the faith.  I'll be with you in spirit..  cheering from my f'in couch.

Frank's contemplating his next move.. The keys are getting Dan and Shane out..

Frank: Once those 2 are gone, the sheep will scatter.
Boogie: You know you've hit the end of the road and run out of options when you start thinking, maybe I shoulda kept JoJo. ♫The end of the road.. and I can't let go..



Frank: I might be goin' home Thursday too..
Boogie: I will not be one bit surprised if she comes on right out the gate.. If I had to guess it'll be Thursday and Sunday..
Frank: I was tellin Ash, what if we lose HoH and become have nots this week..
Boogie: I told Frank, I wish I didn't have you 2 to root for, so I could just purge myself of this entire thing.  I would literally just show up at the finale and not even know who's playing..
Ash: I guess the only good thing is, you get to see baby Brady..
Boogie: Oh.. So many good things.. Just get back to my life.. Stop having so many insignificant people have significance in my life.. Just purged from my life forever.. don't even have to speak to them at the finale..
Ash: When i was on the block, I remember you're the only person who came up to me. You said, this game is so stupid.  Don't even worry.
Boogie: I'm glad you remmeber that.

Boogie waxes poetic about the social experiment..

Boogie: What people don't understand?  Not only does the greater public not care?  Your friends and family don't care. It's over.  You have to go back to your.. life.  For 1 person, 1 aspect of their life changes. Ou tof 9 people, 7 are leaving crushed.

10:26am
Boogie's warning Ashley to avoid the internet...
Frank's brushing his teeth.

10:34am
After a few minutes of fish, the HGs have been awoken, and they're heading up to HoH for lockdown..

Joe: we're locked in.  Probably a pandora's box.



upstairs... they're speculating that eviction may be today.

Danielle: The suitcases are already in the storage room.  They never put em in til Thursday morning.
Boogie: I bet you're right. I went in the DR this morning and said, pleas tell me that's not locked down til tomorrow.. (and from earlier, we know they told him no, that it would be open in 30 minutes or so)

10:38am
Boogie: I wanna talk to everyone as a group..

Frank: This lockdown kinda points to you maybe bein' correct.

Joe enters.

Joe: Morning houseguests.
Frank: morning.

Frank: Do you thnnk they changed it to a live show to tonight to do that?
Boogie: Could be.  Who's missing?
Frank: Ian.. Jenn..


10:41
Bathroom
f1
Jenn: Ok.. ready for war. Ready for war.


upstairs

Frank: They'll tell Shane to start packin' his bags later though, if that is the case.


10:45am

Boogie: So.. I just wanted to say a few things while we're all here.. I know you guys are sleepy.  I heard everything from last night.  It's fine.  Let's leave all the negativity.  I don't want to be the epicentr of some negativity and having them cry..  Ya know, Joe, it did hurt me a little, because the reason I was in bed and not "doing my own work," was because of your blood pressure.. I was trying to be respectful.


Boogie: There's no grave to dance on.  3 of us in this room got tricked into playing a game.  I get to go back to my life.  I don't want people crying and fighting.. It just looks bad for all of us. I just want to erace and leave all the ngativity aside.  THis mob mentality gets going.. For you new people, you'r egoing to find out quickly..

Boogie: We don't have to have it uncomfortable around here whether I leswave tonight, tomorrow.. Good luck to everybody.
Shane: That's very sweet.
Danielle: That's very nice, Boogie.

 ALL: woah woah woah!!
** THey saw something on the spy screen..

Ashley: I'd also like to say something.. This game is just a game at the end of the day.. Everyone's gonna do what they have to do.. No one is "bad."
Shane: It is just a game..
Frank: But we're still living our lives right now.. This might be a game, but it's my dream..  Might be a game 24-7, but it's our lives 24-7 too. The decisions you make inside this hoiuse?  People gonna know em outside of this house too.

Boogie: So it looks like it's not the eviciton.. Must be the Pandora.. What we just saw just now.

10:54am Pandora and Luxury speculation up in HoH..

11:05am It's HoH lockdown naptime.. for all but Joe.


What we know and the HGs don't is that the Fast Forward is tomorrow.  I'll go out on a limb and say I'm not expecting Padora's Box or a Luxury comp today.. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the Fast Forward HoH or PoV Comp had something to do with the balls.. Like searching through their own individual pits of them for something..

While they're resting, if you haven't seen this Flashback Funny from LATE last night, go check it out: **Flashback Funny Must See! Britney's Song for Jenn: Sweatin' my Tits Off. You deserve a good  giggle! :0)  Go directly to 4:30am on Feed 1.. and Enjoy.  Here's the link for the 3 day free feeds trial... if you need it.


11:25 Silent HoH Lockdown Persists..  Hmmm... Perhaps we should spend this time looking for a Lovely Parting Gift for Boogie?  Email me your funniest finds at dishchicks at yahoo dot com, and I'll put them up here. :)

11:31am
BB: Houseguests, the lockdown is over.  You are now free to move about the house.

Ian makes a bee line out of HoH, through the house, to the arcade and finds nothing out of place..

Boogie: Find anything?
Ian: I'm looking.. 

BB: Ashley, please come to the Diary Room.

11:33am
Skid Row
Jenn and Ian

Jenn: You guys were trying to blindside me..

Boogie wheels his suitcase in.

Upstairs in HoH, it's massage time.  Down in the Arcade, speculation about a possible Pandora...

Boogie: I don't think it's happening.
 Ian: I saw the lockdown and though endurance comp.
Boogie: They told me 2 hours.  Very specifically.  Like, it wasn't the usual like..
Frank: They might open it up in 20 minutes and there's nothing out there.

11:37am -- Joe goes up to HoH.. He's heated.

Joe: F'in Boogie Kiss my ass.  You are the loudest celebrator in this house.  F'in get off your high horse.  F'in Frank, you Mayberry Bitch.  You're a piece of shit.  When Janelle went home, I heard you celebrating up here! When Kara went home..  He aint loyal, motherf'er.  Who was the 1st one to throw his whole team under the bus when he thought he was goin' under.

Joe: Ian tried to come into the Boom Boom Room and Jenn sent him out.

Shane: Ashley made herself cry.  We didn't make Ashley cry by any means..

11:43am
Joe goes downstairs to continue being heated with Dan.. Same speech, new audience, new punchline.

Dan: Either way, I think he's gone tonight. 
Boogie: If there's something in there that creates another wrinkle..
Frank: Hey Ian, do I have a record for being nominated?
Ian: Probably not yet.. But you definitely have the record for longest not voting.

Upstairs.. a brief pause in the nap..
Dani: I say we get rid of Frank, Ashley, then Ian.  I'm down.  Ian gave me a run for my money the last endurance.

11:46am
Joe tells Jenn they believe it's doble eviction tonight, per Dan.

F1/2
Dan: Downstairs is already set up for live eviction..
Danielle: You think today's the live show?
Dan: Yeah. 100%.  I'd be shocked if it wasn't.
**I'd be shocked if it was.

12:04pm Showmance Quad.. or something..
12:05pm
Dan's moving around to all of his trusted HGs telling them he believes tonight will be the live show and eviciton..

Frank: I'ma tell Dan, if you wanna win this game again, you're gonna have to drag f'in Joe Arvin with ya, cuz that's the only way you're gettin' the votes.
Ash: I don't even wanna worry about that.  I just wanna picture myself in here as long as possible.
Frank: Me too.

Talk turns to jury..

Frank:  Mike wont be there..
Ash: Mike wont be there.. You wont have your bromance anymore.
Frank: But I'll have my showmance..
Ash: hehehe

12:13pm
Ian comes out of the DR and announces...

Ian: There's no live show tonight.



We're taking a wee bloggy break.. Gotta go buy hurricane supplies.. See you back here in a bit. 






Permalink







113 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

hehehe

I ran to get a haircut and got home about 10 minutes ago. Just in time for the new top post to pop up, and here it is! LOL Good timing!

Morning again, Carolyn! I'm still blowing your way hoping Isaac takes a turn. Stay safe!!!

Morning Dishers!!!!

I'm going to go catch up. ☺

August 22, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger ElizaD said...

Ack! To take my lunch break now and get caught up or wait until more happens...decisions, decisions :)

August 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

I just love how Boogie says in one sentence he's gonna grow up and walk out with his head held high..

Then shortly after says he's going to call a house meeting and call them out...

YOU'RE 42.. it's a GAME. Grow up, Shut up and walk out the door.

As much as I liked all 4 coaches previously the only two that lived up to my expectations have been Britney and Dan. And as much as Janelle left a sour taste in my mouth I can give it to her for actually "keeping it classy" when she knew she was leaving and when she walked out of the house.

August 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I like how boogie in one way has come to terms and is ok.. but man whats up w frank? He is in his own reality and not seeing straight.. muppets very funny cuz u guys were the puppet masters every hoh execpt this one.. they just have to realize they got got.. do we know where ians vote is going? And im perdicting and praying for a dan or brit win for the ff.. can we fast forward to tomorrow already lol. Love all u do carolyn

August 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Frank and Boogie act like Jenn should have just fallen on her sword so Boogie can stay in the game. What kind of crazy sense does that make?

*eye roll*

August 22, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Morning Carolyn! I've been quite this year but I've just got to say....I'm so over Frank & Boogies vileness. Their overblown sense of pompousness is just to much! It was kind of nice seeing Jenn actually playing the game last night & interacting w/the rest of the house. What did bother me was Ian sitting in the hammock rocking to beat the band. The last few days seemed to have been tough on him.

Here's hoping that things don't get out of hand today. Fireworks are OK, a Forrest fire is not!! Don't expect Boogie to be nice just don't want to see ugly!

Hope everyone has a great day! Carolyn hope the storm makes a hard right & all you get is a little rain!

August 22, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger kinipeka said...

It is so bizarre that they're actually talking about Jenn ruining her future in the game working to get votes to stay. LOL. They're so starry-eyed about themselves, they think Jenn should want Boogie to stay. WEIRD.

August 22, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I understand Frank's logic for the people like Jenn, Joe and Ashley. The other group is a tight group of 4 (actually 5). These are the problems.

Dan took his time deciding who to work with. Britney was on her own with no one to work with because the other coaches didn't respect her. Their alliance came about as part friendship and part necessity.

Frank and Boogie let their egos control everything. They joined the 4 person alliance but never planned on staying loyal. Every time they shook with one hand they had a knife in the other. They got caught-boo hoo.

Now they want the rest of the house to work with them. Strategically it would make sense, but why would anyone trust them now. At least the other alliance values the people they are alligned with and treat the rest of the people with respect. Frankenboogie only valued each other. When they joined the Silent 6 they didn't include Jenn and Ian in any of their plans even though they always expected Jenn and Ian to have their backs.

The stragglers know that they aren't a part of any alliance. Everything now is, week to week deals, flying under the radar and winning comps. They are no better off going with Frankenboogie than with DDBS. So why would they want to go with the bullies?

Now there could have been a different option. After the noms were made and Boogie went into intimidation mode and started commenting on the disgusting sexual acts he would perform on Danielle and on Dans wife, Frank didn't have to join in or sit and laugh. Frank could have pulled Jenn, Ian, Ashley and Joe and said, 'Look, we have to distance ourselves from Boogie. He's being a bully, he's intimidating people and it's just not acceptable. His behavior is putting a target on me and affecting my game. We need to just let him be voted out and then the 5 of us can roll together and we still have 5 on 3 going into the HOH.'

My issue is, for someone who has read all these books and thinks he is the best player ever, Frank did NOT do the smart thing. And by the way Frank, I think the advice I just gave would have been really good for you. Especially since that was the same damn advice you gave when Willie was in the house.

August 22, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning all dishers and car sorry if all missed my post in onr so im syaing it all here hihi nand welcoem to wacky wensdays

August 22, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning lovely Caro!! Hope you stay safe through Isaac!!!
{{{{sending major safety vibes}}}}

Wow, my head is tots spinning right now. Glad boogie is feeling the heat. Jenn is just, I dont even know. She could've just stayed low but had to be clueless about the whole thing. I'm surprised at ashley though. No one has any idea where her head is and the way she weaves from one side to the other without anyone realizing is surprising. I am totally impressed with Ian's game but I don't understand or get why he is even thinking about voting for boogie. I mean if it's just a ploy to cover the QP that's all good. But if it's to try to blame joe and make him a target, that would be stupid. Their bigger target is obviously frank and then Ashley. Joe has been surprisingly good through this ordeal and I think he's a good game player too. Not thaaaat good. But good for a newb.

Meanwhile, dani is still hellbent on making everything about her. Like everything. Ugh. I can't with her.

August 22, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Beckie said...

Im actually a little ( a lot) disappointed that Boogie is leaving..It would be great if 2 of the "quackpack" voted the other way just to have drama and make it a 4-3 vote Boogie's way. I don't know Caro.. I am just not as into it as every other year.. really not liking the people too much.. Love Brit and Dan but how could you not. however, I don't think they have the right kind of people around them to really bring out their personalities to the fullest.
Shane is all body, but he can't think about more than one thing at a time, if you notice every time someone suggests something he is all YEAHHH i know or true..
Jenn.. well i think she is a cool cat but really lets face it the way her game play is it will get her max $50,000 if she gets to the end.
Dani.. well I smiled just a little when you said **I just can't with her tonight. because that's how i feel about her almost always.
Ian.. I love, I hope he makes it at least final 3, good heart
Frank.. I didn't like him then I did, didn't, and now I do again. I really like the duo. In my opinion they are making the show interesting.
Boogie.. well is Boogie.. but I like him, I think yes his game play is similar but it works and you can tell that he really does have a heart outside the house. but he is right it's all a game.
Ashley.. (I just stared off into space lol) she is sweet, I think the spaciness is a bit of an act, she is definitely one of a kind.
Joe.. Im really tired of Joe. I don't watch him at all or read.
That's my two cents :)
Cheers from l'il ol PEI

August 22, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What are Frank and Boogie doing with that bottle? Does anyone know? I couldn't understand what was said.

August 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger kinipeka said...

Blue, EXACTLY. I agree.

August 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger kinipeka said...

It is so bizarre that they're actually talking about Jenn ruining her future in the game working to get votes to stay. LOL. They're so starry-eyed about themselves, they think Jenn should want Boogie to stay. WEIRD.

August 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brit is approaching Keesha status in my book. She's a made for primetime, perfect HG

August 22, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello again everyone!!

I'll say again, if Ian doesn't win HOH Thursday, he's toast. When it's a 5-2 vote, Frank will know the deal. He'll be hot about it! I don't know if he can pull off being nice to Ian just to secure that Ian votes with Team Underdog. Also, the QP will assume he threw the comp and he'll be bottom rung below Joe. I just don't think voting Boogie out is his best move. With Joe 100% voting Boogie out, he still leaves. Ian shows loyalty, QP gets what they want and the game goes on. Ian would then still have Frank's protection. They forgave Joe his loyalty vote to Janelle after all. I think QP and Ian are banking on outnumbering Frank for the HOH win and they may be in for something they're not ready for. Burning bridges isn't good.

August 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Most importantly, keep yourself safe Carolyn <3

August 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double eviction sucks clown shoes! Its such a rapid fire crapshoot, with no time to campaign. Its the perfect scenerio to end Dan's game

August 22, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Kim

I think it's funny when Frank calls people Muppets cuz that's what I thought he had on his head.

August 22, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Start safe Carolyn praying for you

August 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Mornin Caro.
Well said Gren, Frank could of come out of this a hero instead of a zero. Boogs capital in the game was reduced to german mark in ww2. Frank was riding it like it is Gold of 2012. Blinded by Bromance....

August 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Be safe Carolyn!!

August 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

G'morning Carolyn*

I had no idea Isaac developed.
Distraction wouldn't be my response to it lol, I've never been in a storm I'd be freaking out!
I know you know the precautions and you'll take care when it's time.
I'll be supporting with good energies from the west coast :D
P*

August 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Boogie just said that there is nothing in this for Dan except a win and that second will never be good enough. I agree that Dan would love to win again. However, the major difference is Dan enjoys the entire experience, Boogie enjoys NONE of it-not even when he wins.

August 22, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you very much!

August 22, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they're off. I guess Jenn is the target du jour today. Did they really think she was just going to roll over and accept the eviction. If Boogie did anything right this season, he showed fierce loyalty to Frank, that being said, when the season started there was two other people that deserved the same level of loyalty from him. I was hoping that once Joe came clean, Boogie would grow up and realize he was outplayed, (I know, what was I thinking). No such luck I guess. This should be an interesting meeting, I just hope that they can keep Jenn calm. Ideally, Frank needs to go in DE and Ashley next week.

August 22, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boom! Frank just showed his true colors. I knew his over friendliness was a complete bs act. It didnt matchup with his look of his personality at all

August 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger BBOB said...

Geeech, that would be loyalty. :)

August 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger ElizaD said...

Hahaha, Boogie's comment about ppl calling him Booger...never heard it before and yes it may not be that clever but it made me giggle out loud at work...

August 22, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger ElizaD said...

What the what HOH lockdown...is this normal?

August 22, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Why is there an HOH lockdown today?

This is odd. Very odd.

August 22, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

What tricks does Alison Gardner have up her sleeves today?

Perhaps nothing. Or something.

That's my official prediction and I'm sticking by it. ☺

August 22, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Oh my gosh! I have only read the first few paragraphs. I gasped when I read Frank's comment about getting Joe to the point of feeling like he is having a heart attack.

Did I read that correctly?

August 22, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

ok guess guess
Balls
the balls are a ball pit that you run in grab a box and three boxs win the pov its the pov game for tomorrow I am just guessing

August 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Are they all going to start singing Kumbaya at some point? Jeez.

August 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Sorry! Where my manners? I just barge in here running my mouth!

Happy Wacky Wednesday, Everyone!

Caro and Lessa...thank you, thank you! Excellent posts!

*I am so excited about Thursday...but I can't wish the next few days away...My baby is leaving for college Friday! Gonna miss that boy!

August 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

And that right there is exactly why I have never believed that Boogie was influencing Frank's behavior. I trully believe that Frank is hot tempered and has used intimidation tactics since long before coming into this house. I don't get a good feeling about him. I don't like him. He is a bully. And if this is so very important to him that he will risk his reputation, and this is so important to him that he thinks of this as real life, then maybe he should have concentrated on getting a job or pursuing a career in something that would have brought him joy instead of basing the entire worth of his life on a 2 1/2 month game.

August 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good morning Carolyn, stay safe. I hope the storm turns and goes another direction.

WoW!!
Frank: If our hail mary is getting Joe to the point where he has a heart attack...
How disgusting is that?

Boogie and Frank think they have the right to call Jenn out give me a break. I hope Jenn blows on these two idots. If they have this house meeting I hope Joe tells all that he has not told Ian and Jenn.

Janie keep it classy when she left. Maybe Boogie needs to grow up and just say he got got. I for one will be happy not to have to listen to the disgusting things Boogie has said about Dani and Dan wife anymore. As far as Frank goes he should have told Boogie that is enough of that kind of talk, but know he laughed about it. Hope his nana is proud of his behavior.

August 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Does frank think that just because BB is his dream everyone should hand him the win on a silver platter?

August 22, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Agreed!

August 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mango anyone? :) I'll cut up enough for all..

August 22, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

Saying a prayer for you guys Carolyn!

I think it's pretty ironic that Boogie asked for no more ugliness when most of the ugliness in the house, he and Frank have been in the center of and responsible for. *smh*

August 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I liked Boogie's statement.

August 22, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

My daily...Frank FTW!

August 22, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

BBOB....True dat. I guess I was lookin for him to salvage something out of it instead of continuing to charge up bunker hill.

August 22, 2012 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm riveted to my screen right now, I tells ya.

Positively riveted.

*yawn*

August 22, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doubt they have time to fit a Pandora segment in tomorrow

August 22, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehehe

August 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

My 2-cents on the ? on the ball in the arcade room:

It takes coins to operate the arcade game. Coins must be part of either pov or HOH game; whoever finds the coins can play the game, get the ? ball out, and WINS PANDORA'S BOX-giving them power to SAVE BOOGIE!!!

Please say it isn't so!!!
Boogie has to go!!!

August 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here: Go find a a Lovely Parting Gift for Boogie. ;) Email me your funniest finds to dishchicks at yahoo dot com and I'll post em. :)

August 22, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Since nothing is happening right this moment I am going through some of the flashbacks from last night. This is exactly why I don't like to rely on BBAD-I miss 98% of the fun stuff.

August 22, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 22, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know most of you guys are happy to see Boogie go but I am seriously not looking forward to a house left with Joe, Danielle, Jen and Shane...

I could probably stomach Shane and Jen but Danielle's and Joe's antics make me want to hurl.

Is it just me, or is it extremely nauseating everytime Joe says "We" up in HOH???

At least there is still Ian...he is definitely the best thing going in this season.

Sorry for the rant...I hope I don't offend anyone with my love for Boogie in this game...he keeps it fun...very sad to see him go.
:(

August 22, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger cajungirl said...

Carolyn, after living in Miami for 10 years, I know first hand about the hurricanes there. I am hoping and praying that Issac will turn and never reach land.

I have never been a Frank fan but after the horrific way that Ashley was treated last night I hope that Ashley wins hoh tonight and takes out Shane or Dan. Then Frank can win the next hoh and take out whoever is left. Jenn seemed so sincere while talking to Ashley last night and then went into the hoh room and bashed everyone that was not in the room. I understand her anger but personal attacks from all of them (with Britney and Dani leading the pack) were so childish and so not necessary. I loved Dan until last night. Instead of him being the decent human being that I thought he was, he acted as badly as the rest of them. I don't want to break any rules, so I will just simply say that I strongly dislike Joe. I really hope that Ian steps it up and sides withe Frank and Ashley, because the others will throw him away when they no longer need his vote.

I'm sure that I am probably the only one that is now pulling for Frank. Call him a bully, but his actions have not been as sad as the others. Just my thoughts.

I never post but read everyday. I love bbdish and especially all of the comments.

August 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn,

My daughter just came home from her friends and found a package inside the front door with my t-shirt. It was perfect timing-today is my birthday. Thank you so much.

August 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

AGP is giving me anxiety again.

I'm sending her my mint/choco chip ice cream bills!!!!

*harumph*

August 22, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Hey Caro, Catching up on some great BB Flashbacks! Thanks again to you and the gals for keeping us all up to date!!

I am a little behind on the past few days since Jenn was nominated. Is Ian still part of the HOH gang and playing it cool or is he on the outs with them?

PS Can we rename the TS Issac that is heading our way to Hurricane Boogie... only fitting considering the damage they leave in their wake! j/k (Hope you guys are safe down there.. my sis lives on the beachfront in Boca so I will be crossing all fingers and toes for yall!!!)

August 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cajungirl you're not the only one pulling for Frank and Ian.

August 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian is way off anyones radar. If they dont have the votes it wont matter if boogie gets 1 2 or 3. Ian is fine for at least 2 more evictions

August 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger BBOB said...

Shocking they are calling to get rid of Ian before Joe and Jenn after all he has done to protect them all. Wow Danielle, I can't wait to see you leave.

August 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Am I the only one worried about Ian? When I see him rocking constantly now, it breaks my heart to see him so stressed. I just can't imagine the stress he will feel when he is on the block. I hope he can handle it.

August 22, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

♫☺♫Happy Birthday, Grendon!!!!♥♥♥

August 22, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon Dishers, Carolyn stay safe!! Isn't it interesting how we all read/watch the same thing and come away with different impressions. That is what makes this site so terrific, that we can all express ourselves without fear of ridicule or repsisals. Thanks for running such a wonderful open forum and outlet for all of us BB addicts!

August 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

In Dan's defense, this is the first time I have ever heard him talk badly about anyone. Even in season 10 when being called Judas was mild compared to some of the venom that came from the mouths of Jerry, April, Ollie and Michelle he never had hard feelings towards anyone.

With the way Boogie and Frank were trying to bait him into a fight the other day, Dan said he doesn't blame Frank. He said he understands that Frank is only doing those things because he is playing a game and then when one of them ends up leaving he will shake Frank's hand and say 'good game.'

Dan does not like Ashley. Whether that is a case of someone rubbing him the wrong way or good people instincts is a matter of opinion. I reserved judgement about whether or not I felt bad for Ashley until she went downstairs. As soon as she crawled in bed with Frank all of the tears and hurt feelings were immediately gone and she had the most calculating and diabolical look on her face I have ever seen. I have zero sympathy for her.

Also, Dan does not like the way Ashley is treating Ian. Neither do I. Ashley does not have to return Ian's feelings but she also does not have to lead him on.

One last thing-when we remember that Ashley has had 'flirtmances' or more with Boogie, Frank and Ian and to a lesser extent Jenn, let's not forget the first week. Ashley shared Willie's bed and promised him she was voting his way which she never actually planned on doing.

August 22, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little sister

I would have much rather seen Frank leave this week. People always leave BB before we want them to, but no matter how many times we say we wont watch anymore, a new dynamic usually keeps us invested. You cited Ian, I think we all are pulling for The Little Engine That Could

August 22, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone..

I'm taking a break to go buy hurricane supplies..

Sorry.

I'll be back in a bit..

August 22, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Hey Carolyn, Dishers and BB Addicts!!!

Okay...I know a lot of us like Ian and the Quack Pack but I'm not happy with Ian at all about the things he did this week. Don't forget Frank and Boogie went on the block because Ian betrayed them. ALL the heat was put on Dan, Shane, Britney and Danielle. They protected Ian. When the bullying was going around Ian should have kept his mouth shut!!! That is the reason the QP is starting to turn on him little by little. He is protected by Frank and also by QP. Frank isn't going after Ian and Ian is the one that betrayed him. The QP is going to get tired of protecting him if he doesn't put Frank on the block. Ian needs to have Dan, Britney, Shane and Danielle's back cause they can tell on him any minute. Danielle and Shane already started to suggest it was Ian and they just need to come out and say it. Don't get me wrong...I like Ian very much but he really needs to just stop hiding and show his colors. The longer he waits to do this...the less QP is going to trust him and the more people are going to be bitter towards him to win the game.

August 22, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Everyone,

First time posting! I've been coming here for a couple of years and I love the positive energy of this blog especially in comparison to so many others. Thanks for writing up all these reports, very much appreciated.

I particularly love Grendon and always feel like she says exactly what I'm thinking! Always dead on, I love it!

I know a lot of ppl said the others in the house (beside Boogie and Frank) have been super mean and lied, but I just want to know when? For the most part Dan, Britney, Danielle, and Shane have all been pretty mild to me in comparison to Frank and Boogie. I think Shane is super awkward socially and just doesn't know what to say to ppl. Poor Shaney I just want him to win comps and be quiet.

But the things that have come out of Boogie's mouth in particular have made me even question whether I want to continue to watch and support the show. It's hard to find him entertaining when he calls ppls life pathetic...super sad. I just feel like he cuts way deeper than the rest of the crew in the house. I also try to give Frank the benefit of the doubt but he lets the negativity Boogie dishes out control him. He really is super wrapped up in it. I am really excited to see him play w/o him. I really hope he is a good guy at heart.

I did have one thought about Boogie though I wonder if his life is as happy as he says it is. Earlier, when talking to Ashley about leaving the house and none of it matters anymore, I wonder if he was doing some self reflecting. Maybe that's why he's so eager to come back on the show and get a little more of the limelight.

Ashley has also disappointed me quite a bit. I think she would have been in much better shape if she would have stayed quiet. The other side wasn't thinking of putting her up and Frank is not riding final 2 with her. After Boogie leaves, hopefully Frank will get over the little grudge and just play nice. She has already said she wanted to be the ultimate floater. Floaters don't talk this much.

I'm still hoping for a Shane or Ian win, particularly since Shane is actually winning comps and lil baby Ian is actually doing a good job of playing both sides. Although, sometimes I'm like shut up Ian don't say too much!! Just nod and relax.

Okay just my thoughts! Seriously can't wait until tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. I was up way too late waiting for Joe!

August 22, 2012 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wishing you a happy birthday Grendon. I always enjoy your comments.

August 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

They sure are keeping you busy! Good luck with the storm. Really looking forward to double eviction tomorrow. Would love to see Ian as HOH after DE

August 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Happy Birthday Grendon!!! Hope it's a GREAT one!!

August 22, 2012 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob Tan...you are so right!

I can bark a lot...but it's all bark....I'll never quit watching...it's just gonna be so HARD to endure more days of Joe and Danielle....sigh

Go Ian!!

August 22, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Cajungirl and Little Sister... I'm on Team Frank for the WIN too.

August 22, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Be safe Carolyn!! Will be watching with you, and with you in spirit. Praying for slow down on the winds!

Finally have some stuff to read that I don't have to skip over the sh*t that was spewing. Mike still wants zing them though.

August 22, 2012 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Happy birthday Grendon! Gonna bake a cake and eat it on your behalf! :D

August 22, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Omg grendon!
Its like u do all the work for me!! I don't have to type anything! Which is probably a good thing...because u r so much more restrained when it comes to danielle lol!
Re frank:
exaaaaactly!
Re: everything else:...ditto lol!

Carolyn, I hope so much for safety to u and all ur neighbors...may isaac stay clear of all land! Hopefully u only feel a refreshing breeze and see some white caps as it misses u completely!!

August 22, 2012 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank everyone for the birthday wishes.

August 22, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Happy birthday Grendon!

August 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Happy birthday Grendon!

August 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First time poster. Love what you guys do!!! it is amazing. All of this hate for Boogie and Frank for personal attacks. Did anyone read the Wacky Wed Morning post? Jenn's comments are totally out of line. how he talks, and etc. Dani complaining about Ian is self-absorbed and always worried which camera is on him. When will someone call Dani out. That's who Jenn should be after. Talking about Dani's comments, well we all know how those go. Nothings the truth with her.

I cannot believe Dan or Shane didn't step up for Ian. Instead they joined in on making fun of him. Brit has a twisted mind. I think she gets off on the mental abuse in the house. She's good at it. Problem is she can't handle it coming back.

August 22, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

O and I haven't read all the comments yet but I think the balls mean one of 2 things....

1) this is BB telling them DE thurs (jeff's fateful clown shoe comp)

2) count those ball shaped lights on the tree in HOH!

Maybe?

August 22, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Carolyn, I thought of you this morning when our news was talking about Issac headed your way..wondering if you had your supplies ready... and as always Big Brother brings Hurricanes..like you have nothing else to worry about!

August 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Oh and Happy Birthday Grendon!!1

August 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hello Carolyn!

When you say hurricane supplies do you mean some Southern Comfort and cranberry juice? ;)

Hey everyone! Now maybe it's just me but I take offense to Joe calling Frank "Mayberry". They are good people in Mayberry and Frank would be in jail with Otis acting like he does! And I'm certain Aunt Bee would have no problem washing his mouth out with soap either.



August 22, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hello Carolyn, everyone

Lots to catch up on. Just saw Brit's mini freakout. Going to be lots of paranoia before tomorrow.

August 22, 2012 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Dan is not Mr.Nice Guy at all. He either fooled me S10 or changed. Ive said that repeatedly this yr. He has disappointed me this yr. Used to be my favr all time. Im pulling for Frank all the way.

August 22, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Dani and Shane are talking getting rid of Ian even before Joe, right?

August 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Stay safe (((Caro)))

August 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

OH Carolyn, I feel your pain. I arrived back home to find a phone call for me to call Sumter County Emergency.. I was then told to have at least 3 days of clothes packed by Sat and a bag with Mac's cage, food and shot papers along with blankets etc. They feel we will also be evacuated sometime this weekend. NOT FUN!!!

August 22, 2012 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

Stay safe Carolyn! I hope that it isn't heading to the NW or I might not have a place to go back to. I'm praying for everyone in its path!
Brit and Dan should be worried. The "get all the coaches out" plan may just come back into play!

August 22, 2012 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Thank you very much for all the good wishes everyone! I'm a nervous nelly over here...

Hate it when the weather people call out my little island in the same sentence as hurricane and landfall.

ok.. what'd I miss?

August 22, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 22, 2012 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I keep meaning to say it, and keep getting sidetracked. Which is normal for me, but that's not the issue here.

The issue here is:

♫♪ Happy Birthday To You ♪♫ Grendon!

Have a great one!

August 22, 2012 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gang - i'm sorry.. I'm a little too nauseous and nervous about isaac to type right now..

i'll let you know on facebook and twitter if/when that changes.

otherwise, i'll see you back here for the wednesday show viewing party.

August 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, I'm a nervous nelly for you.

Just remember (and I know you know this, but it bears being said anyways) homes and possessions can be replaced. YOU can NOT be replaced.

YOU are IRREPLACEABLE!!!!

Please be safe and take good care of yourself.

Just remember to have lots of strong rope on hand to tie yourself to the nearest hot guy in case of emergency. (That one isn't hurricane related. It's just good planning in general any time of the year, month, day or hour.) ☺

August 22, 2012 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ha ha right... He is a peace oh work that man

August 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Very Happy Birthday Grendon.

August 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Good one grendon...

August 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Grendon!!
I hope for your birthday Frank goes on DE tomorrow!
:0)

August 22, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Stay safe Carolyn!! Hoping it misses you but doesn't come gunning for me!

August 22, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy
Maybe, but not before Frank, and who knows when that will be

August 22, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Carolyn, please be safe. Sorry to hear Isaac is being a bully. Thinking good thoughts for you.

August 22, 2012 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Happy Birthday Grendon!!
Sorry I am late but had to do some errands this afternoon and that kept me away from BB.

Stay/BE Safe Carolyn!!
When is storm supposed to hit?

Janice/GA

August 22, 2012 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes Caro, hope storm bypasses you. Safe haven here for you anytime on the Florida west coast. Thankfully hurricanes always manage to pass right by us (still crossing all fingers and toes just in case).

Great update, can't believe how far Frank and Boogie will take it to win a game. No white flags or consession to defeat here. Don't admire the tactics but do admire the persistence. Frank really trashed his game with his hero worship of Boogie who literally screwed him over by playing for the $10K.

Can't wait to see what the heck is going on with the house and if Boogie gets evicted today or tomorrrow. All I can say is AGP better now screw around with the results just to make more drama.

I shall fall asleep every night for a while with the tune of ♫♫Sweatin' My Tits Off♫♫

August 22, 2012 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Godspeed Caro!

August 22, 2012 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Beckie said...

I agree lol

August 22, 2012 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Beckie said...

Soo true Blue!! Take care Carolyn!!

August 22, 2012 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Joan Rivers:

"I read that the male birth control pill could be ready for testing in a year. Until then, men will continue to look at pictures of me naked."

hehehehe

*not BB related, but I love a good funny.

August 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline, not sure if you are still receiving comments, but please be sure to take care of yourself. Hurricanes are no laughing matter. Trust your instincts, and, if you start to get an antsy feeling, go ahead and leave early. You can always come home if you're wrong. All the best!!!

August 22, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay I am completely taken back by Franks comment: If our hail mary is getting Joe to the point where he has a heart attack..

How could you ever wish death or serious injury on another person?

*SMH* I am ashamed of you Frank and Boogie too for not putting that comment in check.

August 22, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Thanks so much for all of your good thoughts and prayers today as Isaac takes aim.. Fingers crossed he'll blow away into the ocean and away from all populated land masses!


August 22, 2012 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't like hurricanes, that's just 1 reason why I live in the middle of Saskatachewan!

August 22, 2012 at 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally!

August 22, 2012 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below