;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 20, 2012

Big Brother 14: Monday Morning Blitz! Last Chance before the PoV Ceremony

Happy Monday, BB Lovers!  It's PoV Ceremony day in the Big Brother 14 house.  While we fully expect Frank to use the PoV on himself and Shane to put up Jenn as his replacement, we'll grant Frank and Boogie these last few hours to try to give their Backdoor Dan Plan legs.. Their plan B is for Joe to go up, but THe Quackpack doesn't seem to be budging.  Still.. Go big or go home, Boogie.


FYI - BB Collectibles Fans... There are just 2 days left on Janelle's BB14 Bag... And 5 days left on  JoJo's BB14 Bag. How high will they go??


8:14am Boogie and Ashley have woken up simultaneously, so our morning soliloquy from Mr. Mallin may not happen today.. We shall see..

8:20am Ashley goes back to bed, opening the window of opportunity..

F3
8:22am
Boogie: Big day, Superpass.  Good morning, Joe Vance, Will Kirby..



Boogie: Your boy's gotta big one today.  You know who I want sitting there.  If Dan doesn't sit there, it better be Joe sittin' there, or we're hanging out Thursday night, after the east coast show.  They're not voting out a sprained ankle Ian, and the girls aren't going against each other, so it's gotta be Joe or Dan. I'm getting Dan's ass in that seat.  Watch me.

Boogie gets up and stretches.. 

VOICE: Mike, just one last thing.. if you're gonna take a jog, could you please lower the awnings?
Boogie: You got it, buddy.  You'd think we would just automatically remember this..
Boogie: Jesus.. These f'ing knots people make.  We're not sailing the America's Cup.. Just wrap it around.

8:30am
Boogie: The French philospher.. had a very long quote.. I'm gonna keep it short and in English.. The basic gist was.. (silence) Dr. Will, we got a big one today, brother.  Really wish you had come along this summer for this mess.  You have no idea how hard I have had to work this summer.. Twice as hard as all stars and no where near the finish line yet.  Oh man.. What a f'in big moment today.  C'mon, Shane.  Swing it my way, Brother.   ahh. F*ck...

8:32am
Ashley comes outside..

Ashley: Working out?
Boogie: Yeah.. gonna try to get a few endorphins going.. clear my head..  This is a new thing for me.  THe first time I did this, I was just like, just vote me out, basically.. And then during AllStars, I was nominated week 4, and I won the Veto, and then the whole mood in the house changed and peo0ple weren't really after me.. And then there was a fast forward. and Janelle had to nominate me.. and then they evicted the other guy.  I've never been in this position before where I've had to sit on the block the whole week..
Ashley: I didn't realize you were voted out so early in your season..
Boogie: Yeah, the girls worked in a diner in a gas station.. And then the next time, I cruised the whole wy through..
Ashley: But you knew Will from season 2..
Boogie: Yeah.. that's where we met.

Ash: I do everything in percentages..
Boogie: It's my fault we didn't get Dan out last week.  Frank woulda done it if I wanted to do it.  I'll explain to you why.. Wil, he was in a bad emotional state.. but he came to the HoH room the day of nominations and copped a tude..
Ash: See that was his downfall..

Jen joins..

Boogie: We didn't want him to beg or anything, and no offense to anyone, but he did the gay swivel head thing, and.. I was like, he will put us up in a heart beat if he gets the power.  Frank and I sat out here last Monday morning at exactly this time thinking we can trust Ashley, but we can't trust him.. And now here I am sitting.. in this position.. and maybe we coulda had Wil.. but Frank made a good point.. If Frank wont put up Dan, he might put up Joe.. but if Wil was here, and he put him up, I'd be going.  I just wanted you to know, Frank wanted to do it.  My ass it sitting here because of Dan, and I'm the only reason he's here right now. Duhhh.
Ash:  Wil was so persistent about the coaches coming in..
Boogie: It's what made it a fascinating twist.. If I had known and I was playing for the twist, i woulda knocked out Danielle and gotten Dan sent home.

8:41
Jenn: Wil was on it after an early early conversation he'd had with Janelle.. after that, he was like, holy smokes the coaches are coming in..
Boogie: I frequently overheard him talking about that..



8:43
Boogie: Bottom line is, only one person leaves happy..  Maybe 2 this year, because of the whole Ian thing. He'll be happy just to be on jury.

8:44am
Boogie:  I just wanna feel like I've given every possible point out there that I can make.
Ash: Did you speak with Danielle?
Boogie: I did.  I said, Frnak and I are obvioously in this beef with Dan, but I want you to know I have no problem with you.. It's an unfortunate situation, and I just wanted to finish with a thank you for helping me with my ear.. I don't know if I told you guys, but I'm pretty sure she's a nurse.. I don't know why anyone would lie about it, but.. Anyway, so, hopefully that helped a little bit.
Ash: What about the trust thing.. Where she still trusts Dan soooo much.
Jenn: Sooo much.
Boogie: That's my biggest obstacle.  He will slash her throat and leave her to die..
Ash: You don't wanna tell her?
Boogie: Maybe hearing it from someone else.. but coming from me?  And Shane.. I think he's a big enough person to do what's best for himself.. and that's certainly getting him outta here. 

Ash: I don't think she has that mentality.
Boogie: It's a layered, sort of advanced thinking that I don't think she has.
Ash: I think she values your opinion.. I'm closer with Britney than I am with her..
Boogie: I'll hit her up.. I was sorta coming at it like, whatever happens, I don't have a problem with you.  I don't want her to feel like, if I get Dan out, then your next.  If we're able to get Dan out, then obvoously I want Joe out next.  That's my target.
Ash: Yeah.
Boogie: But the thing for Shane is, if Dan isn't here, he has Danielle all to himself.. and he has Britney.

Talk turns to Dan's game style..


Boogie: He's unwilling to lie, but he has no other way.. He clams up, rubs people the wrong way and scares them.  But.. I'm sure he went up there and talked last night.  He's good.  He's really good.  It's not like I'm gonna be like, yayyy!! if he's sitting next to me.. I'm gonna have to work!  He's gonna be in everyone's ear.
Ash: Where Dan messes up with me, is if no one's gonna talk game with me, then why would I vote for them?  Obviously he doesn't wanna work with me.. You said it perfectly.. tug on the heart strings..  As Janelle would say, "He's a dangerous player."
Boogie: Thanks, BB

Boogie: Until the badmitton yesterday, he looked empty.
Ash: but maybe that's a part of his act.. But maybe he thinks he's getting bullied.
Boogie: You can't bully him..

Ash: When I was doing Danielle's hair, she was like, I feel so bad for him.. I was like, why do you feel bad?  He was making deals for other people..

Boogie: Lemme ask you this.. Do you feel at this point that you've said you piece with Shane at this point?
Jenn: Him and I talked for a bit yesterday, and what's nice about him is he did really listen.. He put on a comforting voice..
Boogie: He has to feel good that he has the support of everyone.
Jenn: THe one thing he did say was maybe I shouldn't have put them both up at the same time, and I said, but then you wouldn't have found out about this..
Boogie: That's good.. I'll use that.
Jenn: He was like, I just don't wanna watch this and then I'm being clowned in the DR.. And then of course, I hit him with the whole, do you want that to happen to Danielle?
Boogie: Good.. cuz that' simportant.  The Protector!  (singing) Captain America with his shield!

8:57am Jenn gets up..

Ash: Come hang out, and then we'll nap later.
Jenn: Ok, that sounds good.

9:01am
Boogie's jogging.. Jenn comes back outside and does a little dance..




Both agree they've said what they need to say to Shane, and any more would be overkill.

Ashley: Does she say to you..
Jenn: That she dod it all by her biddy self?  Yeah.  Maybe she was setting up to do it, but the guys definitely went up there and gave her the push.

Jenn: I'm glad Britney's talking to you.
Ash: We don't talk game, but i think it'll come together.
Jenn: Strong hand..

9:05am
Ashley goes inside..
Jenn: I've got that damn Britney Spears song stuck in my head.  Please play something good today, guys.  You guys are good at what you do.  I appreciate you guys so much, you've got me out here talking to myself.

Ashley returns. With Boogie out of earshot, it's all about  the women's alliance.. they're hoping for..

Ash: You know what else too?  You're already so golden.  Just as girls.. plant seeds.  Like, I have no intention of ever putting up a girl..
Jenn: When we do have something muy importante to say.. We'll figure it out.  I really like Danielle.. She's not seeing.. He took Memphis to the end.
Ash: Just planting strong baby seeds.. She really likes you too.

9:16
Jenn: She's strong but we're gonna have to be there for her to pick up the pieces.
Ash: I'll be there for her.

Ash: I'm starving.  Do you want me to make you a breakfast bowl?
Jenn: That would be awesome. 
Ash: Do you want anything from inside?
Jenn: No, that's cool, baby.. I'm actually gonna get up and get some advil..
**Is it just me, or is Ashley now on her (i've lost count) flirtmance?


9:24am
  • Frank is up.. but just barely.
  • Ashley and Jenn continue chatting in the dining/kitchen area..
  • Boogie's working out... and thinking.. lots of thinking..   
He flashes us something close to a smile..

Lift.. and stretch.. and abs..



**and I got a bike ride in this morning while they were sleeping, so I don't feel guilty sitting here watching and typing.

9:31am
Frank has now joined Jenn and Ashley in the kitchen, but it's light chatter about comfort food, and Boogie's the man of the hour, so we're hanging with him, waiting on a eureka moment..


9:34am
Feed 3
Boogie:  How'd you do?

Frank: I was talkin' to Joe and Jenn, and finally Joe's just like, why don't you just go up there?  SO I did.. and Dan's just like, F*ck this guy.. Shane was in the shower.. and I was just tlakin' small talk.. and then Britney's like, I'm gonna get some tea, and Dan's got the headphones on, and Danielle's talkin to me.. just small talk.. then Shane get soutta the shower.. and Shane and Danielle go downstairs and.. then Shane, Danielle and Joe were talking..
Boogie: Gah..
Frank: And then I came out here, and Shane's like, if you wanna talk, we can talk.. So I just pop right there, and start talking to Shane.. There were a couple of things he said.. One, he said he talked to Danielle and she understands.
Boogie: Boom!  Did you say like, I'm sure he said a bunch of stuff?
Frank: He told me, Dan's been tryin' to give a pitch.. He didn't really go into it a lot, but he alluded to it a bit.. One thing he said was, it's not just you and Mike, Frank.. Everyone came to talk to me today.. I don't wanna rock the boat.. I don't wanna go home in a month adn see. (TOOT!)
Boogie: You know what the irony is?  I thought that would've been the pressure point.. I'm gonna press that this morning..



Frank: And even now his whole holier than thou thing.. He remember the night up there when we called him out.  He called Dan a coward.  He's like, that's such a coward move.. I agreed.  and then deflecting quesiotns to Britney is even more of a coward move..
Boogie: Sounds like you did great work.. I'm gonna hammer it home this morning.

Boogie: Here's a question.  Jenn and Ian are done with him.  Aswhley's super motivated.  Do we get hr to go up one more time with him this morning?  She's a fan of the show.. She and her mom have been watching for 11 years.. and she rarely talks game.. so when she does, it matters..

Frank: When I got in bed last night, he said goodnight, Frank.
Boogie: You know why he's doing that..

Frank: Oh!  You know what else Shane said?  "Can you imagine you, me and Mike at the end?  Th efams would f'in love it."
Boogie: The fans would hate it.  They don't want me here.. That's ok.  I don't give a f*ck about the fans.  I know I'll never be popular.. but I don't care.  My life doesn't change with the popularity on a website.  I ain't here for the participation ribbon..

9:45am
Talk turns to Frank's use of the word Bubba.. Boogie gets the parallel between Bubba and Sweetheart..

Boogie: You know what's amazing.. Ashley.  The amount of gaming she's doing..  THis morning she was like, "yeah he talks to me, but he never talks game to me.. Why would I want to throw you a vote if you never talk game? "  I'm like, cool.. I'll be in your ear talking game all week long.

9:47am
Joe comes outside and suddenly we have football talk..

 (**and I get to pee! nope!)

9:49am Boogie returns..  


Boogie: I gotta tell ya.. I'm a little disappointed in you.. After we saved you last week, you went to them and tried to get Frank disqualified..
Joe: I think before you go any further, you may want to ask the DR about it..

In lieu of sending us to entended fishies while Joe, Boogie and Frank talk it out, Skippy sends us inside to the burgeoning flirtmance of Ashley and Jenn..

9:53am
Backyard couch
F3
Boogie: I am trying my absolutel hardest to get Dan in the seat next to me.
Joe: I just can't get Shane to budge on what he's doing..
Boogie: I understand for him this is really tough, because he's never watched the shows.. It's hard for a guy, as nice as he appears in Big Brother, and as nice as he is in real life..
Joe: Smooth operator.
Boogie: Smooth operator.

Frank: Joe can't say a lot about what he's gonna do until after the PoV Ceremony today..
Joe: If I make a commitment now, and then I go up, it puts me in an awkward position.  And word on the street is, there's a very good chance i'm going up.  I think he's got his mind made up.  He's just not saying it.  I didn't go up and push either way, I just went and said..
Boogie: Not me!
Joe: Not me.. From what I understand, general consensus is, everyon'e stelling him Dan, and the backup plan is Joe..
Boogie: If we wanted you out of the house, you would've been gone last week.  Obviously, if it's you and me, I want you gone.
Frank: Joe on jury means good meals..
Boogie: The people I want on the jury are those who are going to vote for the best player..
Joe: This game isn't just the athletic..
Boogie: It's about 5% competitions and 95% everything else..  If you did it in actual minutes..

10am Fishies.. Wakey wakey?? Breaky Breaky??

10:10am Feeds are back.. Ian's up.. Boogie's showered and changed.. Jenn and Ashley are still chatting away, about a cat at the moment..




Camera 1 flips up to Shane.. His eyes are closed, but I don't think he's sleeping anymore.. just wishing he were...


Then Cam 1 flips to Frank..

Frank: Alright America.  It's time.  We gotta find out if all our work was for good or jacksh*t.  Mike and I been hustlin' hard all weekend.  We started hustling hard befor ewthe veto comp.  We gotta get a replacement nominee we can beat in the votes.  I think it's gonna be Dan, but even if it's not.. I think it's gonna be Joe.  I wonder if there's nyone listening to me now, or if I'm literally talking to myself.  We get Dan out this door, things will look good for us again.  I would like to be right about it this wek.  Obviously, if Dan stays, I gotta worry about him winning HoH.  If Mike goes, I gotta worry about more than him winning HoH.  WHo would I put up?  robably Joe and Dnielle..  But wanting Joe to go home or to jury.. I can't put Jenn, Ash or Mike up if he's here.  I can't put Shane or Brit up, if they do us a solid.  It's a better idea to put up Joe and Ash.  I like Shane, but he's taking too long to give us an answer.. Cuz even if we're working with him going forward, and we have to talk him into thiese kind of things, even if it's in his best interest.. It's really better for him to have us in the house.. If we send Dan home, there aren't many people who are gonna put Dan up..

Bye.. Frank.  Boogie just went up to HoH..

10:21am
Boogie wakes Shane..

Boogie: I probably said 90-95%.. I just wanna reiterate your considerations in case you haven't made up your mind.. Janelle tainted my reputation in this game.. but at the end of the day, you've spent some 40-45days with me..

Boogie: He's been a bit of a coward.. He's shown his true colors.. Last night, he said goodnight to Frank..
Shane; Like he used ot say goodnight to Jerry.
Boogie: He's playing everyone in here.. He's laughing abou tit in the DR.  WHen the vast majority wants one thing, it's good to do that.  I know this is difficult becaus eof your relationship with Danielle..
Shane: We talked about it yesterday.. She wouldn't hold it against me.
Boogie: It's better for her, because she's not looked at as a duo, and it's better for you, because you have her and Britney..



Boogie: I think we can be great friends after.. and an epic run in here.  I would hat eto see this thing end early..
Shane: You bring up a lot of good points.. I told Frank last night, I don't wanna watch the season and see Dan roasting me in the DR.
Boogie: It's the ultimate roast.  He did it to his boy Ollie.  He uses other people's HoHs to get people out.
**couch.. Janelle.
Boogie: Cuz he wants to be able to say I don't lie.. Whether I leave Thursday or not, I am determined to not let that happen.. THat's how you play, that's how I play, that's how frank and britney play.  I have a lot more loyalty to go around.. and I want to share it.
Shane: I gotta do what's good for my game..
Boogie: And I think that's keeping me.. Alright dude.  I'll see ya down there.

10:29am
Backyard
Frank, Ian, Boogie joins..

Boogie: Well, I did it.  I heard Dan get called to the DR, so I bolted up there.. If Dan sits next to me today, yo.. man!  Cool!
Ian: This ain't BB f'in 2.
Boogie: You get him last.  I did my thing.. Dan'll get up there.. then you go.
Frank: I thought they might be doin' it really soon.  They called you, then Dan.. I'm the Veto holder..
Boogie: Well then. maybe go up in 5 minutes.
Frank: Gah I wish we had timetables for this sh*t.
**u n me both!
Boogie: Is that how it is?  The nominees then the veto holder then go?
Frank: That's how it has been..

10:33a
Boogie: 1 thing Shane kept saying to me at the end was. I gotta do what's best for me.. but the way he said it, I believe in my heart of hearts it was related to Danielle not being against it.
BB: Shane, please go to the Diary Room.
Boogie: F*ck!! Do you think that's it?
Frank: No.. I'm the Veto holder.

10:37a
Jenn joins. Ian goes inside..  Dan's at the dining table, nervousing..

Boogie: If I read people right, and Dan doesn't get the last word..

Frank goes inside.. Boogie shares his "this is the 1st time for me, harder than allstars" story with Jenn.

10:40
Frank goes to the HoH.. Shane's in the bathroom.

Outside, Jenn and Boogie are talking about Ashley and giving her props for not being dumb at all.. knowing the game.. etc.

10:44am
**fishies.. cuz skippy loves me..  but only a little..

10:45am
Ian's on the hammock.. Jenn calls out to him asking if he remembered to take his advil.. he did. He's got much bigger things on his mind..

Boogie comes back outside.

Boogie: F*ck man.. Dan's just chilling eating breakfast.. Maybe Frank will get the last word,
Jenn: I can't help but think maybe he's thinking, I wont have to go to jury.. get to go home to Chelsea.
Boogie: I was there Friday night.. After this eviction, none of us get to have that. If he gets put in that seat, he's gonna feel it.
Jenn: I felt it off him last night.
Boogie: He turned down the head coaching job at his alma mater.. And I'm sure he must feel bad that we've come to odds.  He's a good guy in real life..

10:48am
F3,4
Frank to HoH

Frank: I just wanna make sure Dan's not the last one to talk to ya..
Shane: You're the one who goes ot the DR, right?
Frank: Yeah, I think that's how it happens..

Shane: Have you heard anymore rumors in the house about Dan?
Frank: A lot of people in the house are starting to sound like they distrust him.
Shane: Yeah.. That's the general consensus.
Frank: Obviously it's great for me and Boogie, but it's also great for you as HoH..
Shane: he hasn't talked ot me.  That's says a lot. 

Again with the Jerry S10 reference..

Shane: I knew I couldn't trust him.
Frank:  He's just snaky..
Shane: It's my fault we're in the position too.  But for Mike to admit it, that's huge.  And he'll get jhimself out of the situation.  He came up here and he almost had tears in his eyes..
Frank: He does love this game. It's like in his season... When he had his group, it was ride or die..  I came into this house not wanting to lie, and you quickly realize every little lie gets found out..
Shane: Which he was.. working both sides of the house.. What did it for me was when you guys brought him up here and he went silent. You or I, we'd own up to it and move on.
Frank: He coulda gone 2 other directions and moved on..

10:55am
Shane: I'm definitely leaning one way, but fooof.. I would get castrasized.. 
**castrated??


Shane's leading Frank to believe things are going his way.. I'm not sure why..

Shane: With you guys still in the game, Mike even admitted, you guys will probably get put up before me.
Frank: Whereas if it's me or you up against Dan, you and I will go home fast. 


11:00am BBT
BB: Frank, please come to the Diary Room..

and Boom!  Trivia!  Let the PoV Ceremony begin.. without a word from Dan..










Permalink







64 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Who Is Really Running This Game?

Danielle said, "You know what Ian? You just got a free ride to jury."

Lest not forget, the Quack Pack wouldn't be able to pull the trigger if Ian hadn't loaded the gun.

There are different kinds of power in this game. Without the brain devising the plan the brawn would have no plan to carry out. If Ian makes it to the end the truth will come out. He may not have the blood on his hands but he definitely got hit with the blood splatter. And if he does make it to the end, he deserves mad respect. Many have tried to play both sides but few have been successful.

August 20, 2012 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Champs said...

Morning Carolyn!!!

As a Froogie fan, I will be sad to see Mike go this Thursday, if it happens. It would be amazing if Frank could pull out the next HoH victory and send either Dan or Shane packing. This Thursday is going to be craaaaazyyyy!

August 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning all! Wow, Boogie's arrogance is overwhelming. He is so sure that he can convince everyone to do what he wants them to do. Glad he got a good night's sleep. Frank who has the POV and is safe, spent most of the night up campaigning for him. He is as much a "sheep" as the rest of them. I wonder if he even realizes that. It is almost sad to watch. I love the fact that Dan is unflappable in all of this, just shows his maturity level compared to Boogie's. Don't get me wrong, i live him as a player but i don't want him to win either. He had his chance, i would really like to see Ian or Shane win this. I think Ian is much better at this game than any of them give him credit for.

August 20, 2012 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn!!! Thanks for your tireless efforts as usual!

This week is gonna take tooooooo long!!! Can't wait to see boogie gone. Here's what we've all been waiting for, to see what kind of player frank would be without boogie. Unless of course he goes in the DE.

Question for ya, does Shane get to play in the hoh because it's a DE?

August 20, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The Real Man Behind The Image

Boogie's campaigning strategy to Britney: I'm a family man. I'm a father, a son and a trustworthy business partner. (I think TMZ might dispute that last part.) I have feelings and emotions. I just don't like to show everyone. (Excuse me for a moment while I squeeze a tear out of my eye.)

The thing is, I know my image precedes me. Janelle didn't help that by constantly bringing up all-stars. But that's really not who I am.

Flashback to 3 weeks ago: Boogie says, "They better think real hard before getting on my bad side. Anyone who saw my season knows I can be a vindictive son of a bitch."

So, who is the real Mike Malin? We may never know. (And frankly, after Thursday, will anyone even care?)

August 20, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only bad thing about Boogie/Frank leaving, it will be a boring 4 weeks...:(

Pamm

August 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Ugh...I got got....lol...Good Morning Carolyn and everyone!!

busy day today, hope your fingers are in prime condition Caro....

August 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I got got!!!! I'll repost

Carolyn I want to thank you and Lessa for all that you do to keep all of us informed on every little thing that is going on in the house. I absolutely do not know how you do it.

My brother in law borrowed my laptop this weekend and all I had was my IPad. I was trying to keep up with all that was going on with only one source and it was almost impossible. There was so much going on this weekend on all feeds most of the time that I would have been pretty lost if I didn't have BBDish.

I have been a commenter on here since 2008 but I was a lurker before I figured out how to sign up for an account (I am old after all!)and I never even check out other sites.

I love all the commenters that come to your site as well as you ladies and I look forward to it every year.

Again, thanks so much.

August 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...Boogie is finally playing the game..I am so mad that he went for the money instead of HOH..He knows he would have lost it, but at least he would have shown he cared about game..He just thinks everyone should bow before him...It was Dr. Will, not him that played the game..IMO

Pamm

August 20, 2012 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boogie is really trying to work Jenn and Ashley this morning. He really seems to think Shane's buying Jenn and Ashley's story.

August 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I See Your Lips Moving But Your Brain Is Not Controlling Your Mouth

HOH handbook (Shane, You do not have to lie in order to not tell the truth. PLEASE read the chapter entitled 'Good Rules to Remember')

1. Do not mention specific names as in, allies, targets or moles when speaking with the enemy.

2. Never agree with what the enemy is telling you. Simply nod your head and say, 'that's interesting' or 'I'll take that into consideration.'

3. Talk less. Listen more.

4. Repeat the following phrase when coming into contact with enemy forces: 'I'm listening to everyone and considering all options. I have to do what's best for me.'

If for some reason the above 4 rules cannot be followed, skip directly to rule #5.

5. Find roll of heavy duty duct tape. Cut a strip aproximately 4 to 5 inches long. Fasten securely over mouth.

August 20, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

Are Britney and Danielle still sleeping??

August 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 20, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ashley just summed up Jenn's whole game: come hangout, then we'll nap later

August 20, 2012 at 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn and Ashley's girl alliance... I love the little BB fantasies that HGs dream up. shows how far out of the loop they really are

August 20, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I can't get over Ash and Jenn complaining that Dan doesn't talk game with them! Seriously. Talking game with either of those ladies would be like talking to a block of cheese!

I can't believe that either of them believe Boogie when he is guilty of everything and more that he is blaming Dan for.

Can't wait to see the reaction for everyone after the announcement because they all think they have convinced Shane to their way of thinking. lol

I hope when Boogie is voted out Thursday that Julie tells him why Dan wouldn't defend himself. If she doesn't I'm pretty sure Jeff will.

By the way, hasn't Jeff been doing a terrific job on the exit interviews! Love me some Jeff. I really enjoyed his interview with Wil.

Caro, I think you may be right on the 'new' Ashley flirtmance.

August 20, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Since I got got on TOR comments I'll repost...

I have a feeling today is gonna be a mess... (wouldn't want your job to day Caro)

Thursday night's show will be soooo crucial to the future of the quack pack and none of them even knows it...Ian last night said to Brit he doubts it'll be DE this week, because that would mean sending someone to the jury house alone for an entire week, Frank thinks it will be a DE....however with it most likely to be a Q&A for the HoH comp, it may be Ian's to lose...yet still none of them are planning, or even has a contingency for what to do if it is a DE..this may come back to bite the Quackers...

August 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Rob tan...Jenn's been out of the loop since day 1, and now she decides to just jump in and play the game at this late stage, however so much in that house has passed her by, that jumps on the derailing train...lol...

August 20, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think I'm here. I think I'm awake.

Good Morning, Carolyn!!!!!

Morning, Dishers!

I'm around.

What have I missed? I'm sure nothing. Right? LOL

August 20, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Blue..

Feeling better today?

August 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

OK, Frank has been awake 10 minutes, and I've heard the F-word more times in that 10 minutes than I normally hear in a whole week in my daily life...

August 20, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Whoa!

Carolyn is trying to blind me with that pic of Boogie on his back and his legs over his head. ACK!

I'm not awake, yet, Carolyn!

August 20, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Telling Froogiw what they want to hear seems to be having the desired effect...again they are cocky and think they have it in the bag...lol....things are gonna explode after the POV ceremony and they have to campaign against Jenn...

August 20, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Grendon,

Your 5 point HOH handbook list has me rolling! ☺

August 20, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Rob Tan you couldn't be more right. The just demonstrated how out of the loop they really are!

Is it just me or does Boogie look like a little old man sitting in that chair outside just now. lol

August 20, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sizing Up Your Roadblock

Now I do understand that for the Jenn/Ashley girl alliance to work, Dan seems like more of a threat. Frankenboogie don't have any girls attached to them. Dan has Danielle and, to a lesser extent, Britney.

Jenn...Ashley...Dan is not standing in the way of your half million dollars. In reality, 8 other people are standing in your way. If, by some incredible twist of fate, the two of you make it to the end, you will be standing in each other's way.

You don't really know who Dan would choose to be his final 2 (his Memphis). It could be double agent Ian. More than likely you are assuming it will either be super hero Shane, loyal insecure Danielle or teeny tiny Britney.

If the 2 of you make it to the final 4, the only way to make it to the end at that point is to win the comps. Who do you really think you have a better chance against? Dan and one of the other members of the quack pack or Frankenboogie?

If the 2 of you are in the final 4 and one of the other 2 people wins the comp, who do you think you might have a slight chance of pleading your case to, of convincing that you would be a good person to sit next to in the final 2? Dan knows he could beat a floater at the end. He's smart enough to consider sitting next to one of you. Britney knows a girl has never won against a guy and she has explained that to Danielle. One of them might be smart enough to choose you.

The point is, you have to start winning comps. In that sense Dan is no more threatening than Frankenboogie. When it comes down to the end, neither Frank nor Boogie will ever consider taking anyone but each other to the finals. You have to realize how attached at the hip they are. That's one of the reasons they are in such a state of panic right now. Neither wants to go through the pain of being surgically seperated.

August 20, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Wonder what BB is trying to cover up by going to fishies every time Boogie, Frank and Joe talk about the veto comp???

August 20, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

Boogy keep making reference about the DR telling him thing...I am going to be upset if they try and throw Dan under the bus so they can have the boogy show...I don't mean to sound mean but boogy tries act hard core but he a white guy from new Hampshire...so he a 42 year old man that needs to grow up...I love Dan not that I want him to win but I don't like the way frank and boogie talk about people in the house and complain about everything but u don't see that on the show . They are making frank out to be a great guy he not...sorry just my thought.

August 20, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Blue how are you feeling today? Did you get over your widdle cold?

I hope so...hate to see you ill even though you're still entertaining on your medicine.

August 20, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Good Morning, Caro!

Good Morning, Everyone!

Wow, Boogie and Frank are soooooo full of themselves.

I can't wait for this to happen!

If F & B manage to talk these people into saving Boogie, then they deserve what happens in this game. Props to F & B if they pull it off.

I am hoping that level-headed Dan takes over.

I do not want a veteran to win...and I liked Frank at first...but the bullying tactics are nauseating.

August 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger AuburnJohn said...

Don't comment often, but thought I'd add my 2 cents... I'm not particularly a fan of Boogie and his arrogance, but he does make the game infinitely more interesting to watch. I have to give him a lot of credit for the orchestration of getting Janelle out when it appeared his buddy Frank was headed for the door. I'll be sad to see him go from an entertainment perspective. As for Frank, I somewhat like him and it will be interesting to see what he's like after Boogie is gone. If he doesn't win HOH in the double elimination this week, he will most likely be out right behind his buddy. At that point, this game might get really boring. Shane will dominate the physical competitions, but man is he boring otherwise. I know the ladies like looking at him, but personality and gaming wise he's a huge bore. In the end I'm pulling for Ian, but he's going to be the first one to get stabbed out of the Quack pack when the time comes.

August 20, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning!!! :0) Wowsers!! Sorry for the comment lag! The HGs are off and running today!

August 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

No Jeff was the hoh going into the double evition and he did not get to play and was sent home...

August 20, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

David,

Quite a bit better, yes. Not 100% though. I have a feeling the sinus issues are going to stick around a few days. Oh well. Part of life.

August 20, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

LMAO...

What Shane is hearing when Boogie talks: WHA WHA WHA WHAAA WHA WHAAA(charlie brown's teacher)

What shane says to Boogie: Yeah man, yeah, it's cool, I haven't decided, I'm taking it into consideration, Uh huh, yep, ok, good talking to ya...

August 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

Morning Carolyn, and Dishers!!
Blue I hope you are feeling better:)!!
I just cant get over how blind Boogie and Frank are about Ian. He spends all his time with the quack pack. I would love love to see a double dr session with Dan and Ian for Boogies goodbye message!! Ring Ring Ring!!! I think Boogie would probably try and run back in the house...lol. Not to mention Jeff rubbing it in durring to eit interview!
I am ready for some fireworks today, come on pov meeting.

August 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Tillman Girl said...

I don't want Boogie to go b/c he will keep things interesting. I predict if in fact he goes this week he might get back in pretty fast. I don't know if America would vote him back in since he is such a polarizing figure. Anyway, Thursday will be interesting and I believe Ian will get caught-if not he's the best liar ever.

August 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Boogie: "When a vast majority want you to do the same thing, it's good for you to do that." (meaning-put up Dan for renom)

Ah, Boogie. I'm glad you have your Elmer Fudd cap on right now because you are going to look like such a fool when you realize that once you're gone the Quack Pack IS the vast majority.

August 20, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey All,

Does anyone see Boogie self evicting after the re-nom doesn’t go his way?

Carolyn, Thanks for All you do!!

August 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just an observation from Boogie and Franks convo last night about how Boogie has worked harder in this game so far than he did in the whole of all stars.... Ummmm boogs, that's cuz Will did all the work for you buddy. And How does he figure he's done anything anyway? All he's done is talk smack about everyone else with frank and think that he's owed this and that and everything else. Maybe instead of "sittin poolside safe this week"... Thinking he's better than everyone... he should've been working just a tad bit more and he might not be in this position.
***end rant***

August 20, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

when does the veto ceremony start? let's get this show on the road!

I really wish that frank was staying on the block with boogie. Would have loved to see them turn on each other.

August 20, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

LMAO @ Joe...

"I call it my Jesus Shirt. Oh Jesus please don't put me on the block"

August 20, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

all hail the fishies!!

August 20, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grendon
I think if Dan make's final 3 this time he's taking Jerry

August 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon-

Shane must have read your post...he said exactly your words. "I have to do whats best for me" :)

Sharelle

August 20, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grendon, love all your comments, still agreeing with you..:):)

Blue, glad you are better, I hope you keep improving because we NEED you here with us..:):)

I love everyone's comments. I love checking in here a billion times a day just to see what you all are saying...:):)

Carolyn, we all adore you..{{{HUGS}}}

Pammmmm

August 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Reggie45 said...

I think Boogie will go out and Julie will show him footage of Ian's betrayals while B is sitting there on live tv!!

August 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane looks very good in his blue jeans.

Blue approves. ☺

August 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Don't Frankenboogie realize that they are campaigning FOR Dan and not against him?

They have half the house convinced he is public enemy #1. Frank told Dan 'you're gonna have a hard time gettin' votes if I'm sittin' in that jury.' Other people have repeatedly said they don't want him to win again.

Jeez guys-you just gave Shane the perfect reason to seal the final 2 deal with Dan right now.

August 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

What the heck is Shane doing flapping his lips like this with Frank! If he doesn't put Dan on the block how the hell is he going to get out of all this crap he was talking. He doesn't have to agree with F/B and even go further to state his own opinions when it isn't necessary.

He really doesn't know how to play this game. He's pretty but he's also pretty stupid game wise.

F/B will be on him like white on rice after the ceremony even more than they would have without all his blabbering!

August 20, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

trivia!!!

August 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Yeah! Finally I think it's the ceremony. Can't wait.

August 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

zomg.. my eyes are buggin' out like marty feldman..

August 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Reggie45 said...

I will miss Boogie's masterly manipulations, but not his spurilous spewings (disrespect for everyone except Frank, especially the females).

August 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I soooo agree with you!!

August 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with what Grendon said earlier. If Shane really is going to stick with his alliance, he would be doing himself a real solid if he would just keep his mouth shut. By agreeing with everything Frank and Boogie say, he's only going to make them madder when he nominates Jenn. He's digging himself into a grave with all of his chatter.

yay veto ceremony!!

August 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY...finally...so fun, can't wait to see if Shane puts up Jenn..I hope so..

August 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

It seems to me that Shane is digging his own grave with Frank and Boogie. Payback is hell, Shane! They are not going to forget how he deliberately mislead them (if that's what he is doing).

August 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Natalie37 said...

I agree with you 100%! I feel like if Ian makes it to the end, he deserves to win. He's playing a great game. And even though he is somewhat socially awkward (because of the "aspergers" that's not confirmed, I think he has a great social game. Everybody likes Ian! We (the fans) love him, and he has great relationships with all the hg's. He is quickly becoming my most favorite player!

August 20, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

RE: all the comments about Shane digging his own grave with F/B...

I have a feeling that after Thursday that's not gonna be an issue anyway, plus the Quack Pack agreed to just tell F/B what they wanna hear until the last posible second, a strategy that really hasn't worked thus far though, because it was decided with the intention of making F/B just shut up...

However Shane has the numbers behind him to not have to worry what Frank thinks after Boogie is decidedly out the door...Sure they can go on a smear campaign while Boogie is still there, but the only ones listening are an airhead and a piece of furniture...Joe would be the only one not in the Quack Pack to possibly be swayed, and still it makes no difference, because likilhood is that one of the QP wins next HOH anyway, and Frank is out the door...

August 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Hi
My Name is Frank. I hope you notice when i open my mouth, the only things that will come out is what i want to hear and what i want to believe....roflol....

August 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

still hoping for boogie out 1st, somehow frank out on the DE

August 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

It seems like this POV renom is taking forever! I have to admitt that I was tickled pink when F/B were both nominated, but I am now the first to admitt that the game is going to be too boring without either one of them. Frank Boogie has always been the player that we love to hate, so we must be prepared for a lot of boring in these last weeks. It seems like we need something unusual to come along and make the game more interesting. How about it BB?

August 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Danilee is cute but a little high emotional maintenance.....

August 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below