;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday!  Oh.. em.. gee!  HUGE PoV Comp today! Battle of the BB Titans! But first...

The BB14 House caught fire last night, figuratively speaking, and there wasn't enough water in Los Angeles County to douse the flames.  Pure and Simple, Non-stop Crazy on the live feeds from the time they came back from the Nomination Ceremony til bedtime. If you've been waiting for the right moment to get the 3 Day Free Feeds Trial, you couldn't ask for a better one!

While I get cracking on The Overnight Report, please have a look at Lessa's Late Night Jam.  That piece of fabulous will carry you through til 1:30am, and the Overnight Report will pick up from there.. If you missed the immediate fallout from Shane's Nomination Bomb, have a look at the Nomination Spoiler and Aftermath Post... Drama, drama, drama!

If you need a little retail therapy, and who doesn't at this point?  Go have a look at the eBayDailyDeals and find yourself something useful, or better yet, fun!  While you're over there, check and see how the bids on Janelle's BB Bag are going.. and JoJo's BB Bag too!


One more thing.. Need a giggle? Check out the latest video installment from everyone's favorite @BB11HouseRodent! =)




OK.. Diving in to Flashback.. I'll be putting up today's Overnight Report the old fashioned way, piece by piece.. Feel free to start refreshing after 7:45am BBT.


As we rejoin our Big Brother 14 houseguests at 1:30am BBT, we find Shane and Joe downstairs by the kitchen and Britney and Danielle up in the HoH bath...



We're joining Brit and Dani..
Feed 3
1:30am


Danielle: ...and they're like, yeah, your girl Brit..



Brit: Your girl Brit's throwing Dan under the bus..
Danielle: Yeah..
Brit: Well, they were the ones telling me all the information about Dan, and I never even.. I never even.. I never even so much as gave up that Dan and I had ever talked about it.. I was like..
Danielle: How is it that one person put us all in this mess?
Brit: I don't know.  All I know is we're in the thick of it.



Danielle:  BB, you wanted drama?  Here's your drama.  Here you go. What week are we on, 6?
Brit: Yeah. I know that Shane's just itching to get around Joe, but I can't.  I've had enough of Joe.
Danielle: Had enough of Joe..

The water is running, the girls have their mikes off, and these 2 factors are making it very difficult to catch what they're saying for the moment..

Brit: Boogie hates me...  What do you mean?
Danielle:  Like..

The turn off the water.  Hallelujah!

Brit: Well, that makes more sense to me now then, because I was thinking that he really did tell you. And so when he's like, "I didn't tell anybody but Dan," I'm like, Oh..
Danielle: No, he didn't tell me.  Dan told me. I was like, Are you serious.  Boogie had said in front of me, are you ok to take out.. Duh..
Brit: Well this whole thing shouldn't have had to happen.  Shane's being Mr I don't want the blood on my hands.. I don't want them mad at me.  Whatever it takes to get them not mad at me anymore.. This is why I wanted you to win HoH over Shane.
Danielle: This would've been squared an hour after it happened.  This would've never even happened.
Brit: Well, --- said your name to me.  The whole time I'm thinking to myself.  Why aren't they saying Danielle's name.. He's gotta know Danielle's the one who told me, and he never said your name.. He's just all dan is this and Dan is that.. And here's another weird thing.. Frank's all talking bout final 2 with Boogie.. and when they came up here for the full disclosure meeting, Frank was trying to hint around to bring that stuff up in front of Dan, and Boogie wouldn't do it.  Boogie was like..

Danielle: Boogie's lying.
Brit: To Frank?
Danielle: Yeah.. Boogie came to Dan with a F2 deal.  Dan didn't go to Boogie.
Brit: I'm like why is Boogie bringing this up?   That does make sense, because then Boogie was saying in front of Dan, he was like, the one time I would've been against this vote is if Shane would've been up on the block.  Dan wants Frank gone this week.
Danielle:  No.  I don't think Dan wants to work with Boogie. Ever.
Brit: I don't think he wants to work with Boogie, but I think he thinks Boogie is more workable for his game than Frank.
Danielle: Absolutely. But I think it's for all of us.  We can all easily be better to beat Boogie than Frank.  I've known that. He's explained it to me.
Brit: Yeah.

Danielle: It's not like him and Boogie have some kind of alliance.  Now he just wants Frank gone..  Frank is talkin' more sh*t about Dan than Boogie.. Way more.
Brit: I know.  So that's better for Dan.  That's what I'm saying.  But Frank's not the one throwing my name.  Boogie is.
Danielle: Frank did say he would go after y'all next week.  He did say that.  He's like we're just mad that we gave you a week, and now ya'll do this.  I said, 'ya'll?" Don't include me.  I'm not even up there. he's like, true, true, but.. He's like, Britney.. Her and Shane have (splash).. He said he can trust Shane a little bit more, but..
Brit: OK, fine.  So Frank goes home.  Whatever. As long as Frank doesn't win PoV.  But what if it is a numbers game?   Shane needs to pick you, if he gets houseguests choice.
Danielle: Shane needs to pick me.
Brit: I'm so bad at those numbers games..

Danielle: Joe started blabbin' to everyone.. He even told Ashley right before ya'll went in there.
Brit: What'd he say?
Danielle: He told Ashley everything that's going on. How there's a group, and how they thought they could trust us, but they can't.  Like, it's not a secret.  There's no secret now.
Brit: mm hmm
Danielle:  But at least we've gotten to a point now where we've gotten out people who would've rallied them against us.  I don't care that they know.  I'd rather them know and stop trying to worry about it.

Brit: Yeah..
Danielle: As long as Jenn and Ash think we have a girls thing.. Me n you are actually covered.. by them.
Brit: yeah
Danielle:  My feelings were just hurt so bad.. But the whole time I was mad, I was never mad at you.  I was mad at Shane and Dan.  I was f'ing fuming..
Brit: Me too.  I was pissed off at Shane, because I felt like Shane's the one who started it..

Danielle: I was f*cking fuming!

Much like the night, this conversation between Britney and Danielle is ongoing on feeds 3 and 4, if you'd like to catch it on flashback..

Flipping over to Feed 2, we find Dan and Joe at the Kitchen Counter..



Dan: They're just existing as opposed to living..
Joe: It's cool to meet other passionate people.  It's hard to teach passion.  Passion and drive are so hard to teach on the football field.  Drive especially.

Football chatter..  Shane joins them..

Shane: Is Danielle ok?
Dan: Yeah.. they just went at her pretty hard.
Shane: They did?
Dan: Yeah.. I told her.. It's not gonna be the last conversation they have with her.
Joe: Yeah. hehehe
Dan: (smiles)
Joe:  Yeah, I was tellin' him, I figure I'll get hit tomorrow.
Shane: Yeah..
Dan: Yeah..
Shane: Everyone..
Dan: And you don't even have to humor me, but I'm sure my name's gonna be..  look.. here's a pile of mud.. I'm used to it.

Joe: I'm not worried.. and like I said, I made a cler cut decision.
Shane: Yup

Joe: In this house, you better make that decision.
Dan: If you don't, someone's gonna make it for you.
Joe: Exactly.  And I don't want it made again for me.
Shane: I think we should just all be on the same page..
Dan: I don't know if you heard the conversation, but in my season, week one, I tried to get Memphis out.  Some people can never get over that..
Joe: Week one.. You're just taking a guess.
Dan: I wished you woulda kept Kara here..
Shane: All the guys do.
Joe: If I'da known then what I know now.  All I knew was Willie freaked out.. and Frank was in my bed, so we talked every night.. 

Shane: Where are you sleepin' tonight?
Dan: Next to Frank.
Shane: (laughing) In the same bed?? No you're not! Are you serious?
Joe: It's awesome.
Shane: Dude.. are you sure?
Dan: Yeah.. I kinda am lookin' forward to it.

they all crack up..




Dan: (then serious) Because to me, that quantifies how I play the game..



Dan: I'm cool.. I don't have any bad feelings about him.
Joe:  This is this, and this is bedtime.. yeah.
Dan: I don't know how they're gonna react, but..
Joe: You definitely have to categorize it, even in your mind.  It's a process that's not natural to the mind.
Shane: Amen to that.

By the way, the bubble bath is still going on, if you're in flashback and just want to flip back over to feed 4..

We're moving forward into the night..  Please refresh in 20-30 minutes for more...

8:24am BBT
BB may have just called wrap on the Overnight Report.. We've got fishies.. I think they're waking the HGs..  Please check back for a new top post in a few minutes..

Dishers.. I need your help.. Please add any Must See Flashback moments from after 2am BBT to the Comment Section of this post. Thank you! 









Permalink







17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

Wow, this is really fun...Frankenboogie so upset and everyone else throwing each other the bus..love this game..hehe

The best part of all this is EVERYONE saying they have played an honest game and are NOT backstabbing anyone..Have I said how much I love this game...

Thank you Carolyn and Lessa..you guys ROCK..

I woke up early today and went looking for TOR and it wasn't there yet and started having withdrawals..now I can breathe easy again...

Pammmm

August 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the house rodent...hehe

August 18, 2012 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn. Oh...em..gee says it all. I can't imagine NOT having the live feeds. Once again, Britney was priceless last night with all her facial expressions. That girl should be in a sitcom! It'd be comedy gold! I cannot wait to see Frank or Boogie evicted next week. Thanks in advance for what is sure to be an explosive TOR! Lots of love being sent your way Caro!

August 18, 2012 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!!!!!

Good Morning, Dishers!!

hehehehe @ the updated rule #6. :) That's good, 'cause I'm gonna whine anyway. LOL

Sore throat gone. Sneezing, sniffles, sinus issues and itchy, watery eyes commencing.

I want my mommy.

And chicken soup with saltine crackers.

Carolyn, you crack me up! Thanks for letting me whine! ♥ hehe

August 18, 2012 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

Please don't forget to post where Britney and Danielle slept. (If they slept together in the same bed or cuddled or anything.) :p.

August 18, 2012 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

I was planning on going to bed a little earlier last night since we left this morning early to take the kids to Six Flags. But I started watching the feeds and next thing I knew...it was 3am! It was completely worth it!

So we are on the way now and I am trying to sneak in a nap--but I just had to stop by here first! Will be checking in throughout the day to see who wins the POV. Hoping for anyone but Frank!

August 18, 2012 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

((((Carolyn)))) and BB Buddies.

Too funny, paranoia will destroy ya. So true and this game proves it.

If they think about it, just look at FB and say yeah, you're right. We lied and now we're coming after ya. One of you left gunning for us doesn't scare us. What are you gonna do? FB don't know it, but they don't have the #'s with one of them gone (since Ian is squarely with the Quack Pack).

I think they are all so paranoid that someone within their own group is aligned somewhere else, they are falling apart. And wimpy (but cute) Shane caused that all my himself. Just get one of them out (F or B), and then go after the floaters and life will be fine.

I trust Father Dan will calm them all down and make everything ok (hehehe).

This game sure is easy sitting on this side of the BB walls! Go Dan!

August 18, 2012 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

wowowowowoy what a night in the bb house one of boog or frank have to elave thursday

August 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone

Turns out when I was finally able to watch some feeds they go crazy sauce :) Finally some action in this game. Shane, Shane, Shane what are thinking, throwing Brit under the bus. That boy really doesn't understand this game.

It is funny how Frank and Boogie think this is all Dan's doing though. Best quote from Dan "I don't like to play that kind of game where you gotta win" re:Veto

Of course what can you say about Danielle. At the end of the day she's most pissed that she got locked out of a S6 meeting. It's all about her.

Dan, we know he wants Boogie in the game to be a bigger target than him and he is throwing his allies under the bus to Boogie and Frank. What are you thinking Dan? What is in that diabolical mind of yours, we want to know.

The most fun will be if someone wins the Veto that won't use it and Frank and Boogie scramble against each other.

Let's not forget the mystery prize still out there though. Magic power to Frank is not out of the mix. AGP seems to want him in this game quite badly. Can he pull another rabbit out his hat this week?

August 18, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

good morning all good morning Carolyn good morning lissa(sp) sorry i always spell her name wrong but wow loved your late night recap last night ty i couldn't stay up past 1030 with all the fish

come on skippy stop with the fishing show

I pray bog and frank dont win pov and they go home

August 18, 2012 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Good morning everyone,

Good job Lessa! So much fun to read.

...Shane should have just been simple from the beginning. "You guys are on the block, Figure out how to get yourself off!" easy peasy!

Happy Saturday!!

August 18, 2012 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Uh oh. Is this fishy session the morning Wakey-wakey?

Do the producers not know Carolyn hasn't finished TOR, yet? A pox on them! *achoo* <---sorry / They aren't being very nice to our Caro right now.

August 18, 2012 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Happy Saturday. May it be filled w/chaos and drama in the bb house. Thanks for this wonderful blog!

August 18, 2012 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So far from what I've seen and read in TOR Ian is smelling like a rose. He is in super stealth mode to Frank and Boogie. He should get through this week and quite far in the game with no trouble whatsoever. Good for him.

August 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :0)

New Top post!!

August 18, 2012 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

2:10am Dan crawls into bed with Frank (sleeping with enemy has never been more appropriate)

Meanwhile on cams 3/4 Shane comes back to HOH and is confronted by Brit and Danielle. Shane"where's my toothbrush?" Brit "we cleaned the toilet with it" Shane "that's what I figured"

Awkward silence followed by the fact that Danielle is most upset about the door, lol

August 18, 2012 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Britney left around 2:45am and Danielle cried to Shane and then Shane told her she could stay upstairs so she didn't have to see Frank or Boogie, everyone is asleep, and we may have some more nomance. The rest is lather, rinse, repeat and the night ends or starts if you will with Shane and Danielle in bed. Bet she's not feeling to bad about being confronted now. She gets her Shane time.

August 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below