;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 17, 2012

Lessa's Late Night Jam!

9:30PM

Holy heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello kitty in a FrankinBoogie Basket!

Feeds. On. Fire.

For starters - the many faces of the Accused MasterMind, who is certain that her game is sunk by Shane "throwing her under the bus"...
 In contrast - the consternation of her protege, who isn't quite sure what to say or do to make it better:



Many of the houseguests are heading to bed - Shane is touching bases with Dan and Danielle, who are sympathetic, while Frank and Boogie are in skid row, still certain they'll manage to get through this unscathed.

Shane: This just sucks because Britney makes me feel like shit because I did something that will benefit the Quack Pack. I think she'll get over it, but..
Dani: if we had won we would have done the same. I had blood on my hands, now I did too.
SHane: They're extending my words, mixing them up. She said they told her that I said it was all her idea, but that's not what I said, I said it was 100% my decision in the end, you can look at the videos..
--Lessa: ROOKIE MISTAKE! Never say look at the tape. *L*

In the Kicks Room:

Boogie: They better all be scared.

Frank: I can see why Jerry would call him Judas.
Boogie; He was reading the Bible aftger dinner.
Frank: F'in Dan.
Boogie: I'd love for one of us to win it so we don't have to beg. One of us wins us he doesn't have a choice - we'd need four to get the votes in our favor. If he doesn't put up Dan.. Dan/Danielle would vote off who's left, you Ian Ashley..
Frank: We could get Ian, Ashley, Joe, one of Us.. we can be like look guys, you can roll with us.. We can get the votes. They only have three votes.

Frank: We'll just have to say hey, we know you F'd us. Expect some heat your way.

Boogie: I'm up for that. You up for that Showtime? I know you are..

Boogie: we are the only two people who been straight up in here. That's what I respected about Rachel.. she was like bring it on. Its not my preferred way to play, but I'm not scared!
Frank: He's scared to death. Coincidence he wanted to talk to me and not you and me?
Boogie: you're a little more diplomatic. Just a bit.

Meanwhile - It's prep for Mad Love Cooking BB style - where they will be making Turkey Burgers Tonight.. I think they're waiting for Jen.

Boogie:  You think you're slick?
Frank: He said two's company three's a crowd..

Fish. Whew - time to hit publish. heh.

Joe starts his cooking show:

Frank: Oh fuck. It's the worst thing in the world. Starting his cooking show..

Frank farts..

Frank: I'm gonna lay bombs on Dan every moment in this bed
Boogie: staying in the bed?! To make it uncomfortable
Frank: Yeah! He's out at the counter yay cooking show... he was making fun of it with us two days ago! fake ass mother...
Boogie: Nana, excuse the manners... boys gotta vent!

Those at the counter are asking questions as Frank puts together the turkey Burgers.. Shane is quiet - but the others are interacting.


Frank: I'm ready to call him out now. Like you said..
Boogie: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me... Now it's on...
Frank: I want to tell Danielle, look.. you wanted me to believe that Dan didn't tell you to vote me out, he told me! That's who you want to work with?
Boogie: That's the thing with Dan, he's so believeable.. Christian School thing going on, that's why he won 7-0. I knew we'd have to deal with it, but not s soon.
Frank: Let him know, one of us is gone, the other fights tooth and nail to get you out. I want him to feel the heat.
Boogie: Taking a shot at a capable duo. We're like the ants, can't get rid of us.
Frank: We talked your girl into putting someone else up and saving me, we're not going anywhere.

Frank: TV viewers will love us being put up together.
Boogie: I was so cocky.. so cocky last night too.. I had the gold dollar sign... cocky guy gets nominated. Dream edit. Dream. Edit.

Frank keeps getting us sent fishin by talking about his DR session.

Joe: that's how I time them! One beer, then flip. Another beer, take em into the house.

Bottom line in the kicks room:
Frank: One of us has to win tomorrow.

In the Kitchen - voila:

--Lessa: ...suddenly I'm hungry...


10:17 Fishin... I hate Fishin... (I do, really. I'm a terrible Alaskan.. hee.)
10:20 - Still Fish. According to other places - BBAD is on, though Feeds are Fishin.  Come on Skippy, get yer butt off the button!
10:30 - we got a peek! Then fishin again. COME ON SKIPPY.

10:31 - Finally. Frank, Dan and Shane are in the HOH... general chitchat.
Downstairs, Jen tells Ashley about the heating pad she was given, said that it works miracles. Ashley is cooking, joe is watching.. general chitchat abounds.

In the HOH, the speculation has returned to possible comps for tomorrow's POV... lead by our boy Ian, of course.
Talk turns to Wil..

Ian: Dude, this house feels way empty without him around..
 Frank: Last week when he was singing I complimented him! He sounded good! And he was just all yeah, thanks..
Ian: he talked about Viral Videos, and I asked him a question and he was like I don't know much and I thought it was weird...

Ian to the DR - Dani leads some stretching in the living room.

Frank: What happened to the silence six, ya'll!

Shane: Dunno wha tto believe.. Dan's silent!
Dan: I'll catch the heat, I'm used to it in this game. My whole season I played from behind.
Shane; Frank has been too.
Frank: It's tough..
Shane; how's boogs?
Frank: It's tough. One of us has to win tomorrow to give us even a chance of both to stay...

Brit joins

Frank: Just askin about the silent six! Gonna look like an idiot with all the blogging I did about the Silent Six on tuesday!
Shane; Really blogged about it?
Frank: Yeah, I was like Silent Six running the house! Now everyone will be laughin at me..
Shane; Nah..

Frank: I can leave if...
Shane: no, no.. just in the house and all..
Frank: Just trying to alliviate a bit of it...
Shane: No, its cool...

Upstairs they watch the workout in the living room...Jen watches from the couch, cheering Joe on. Dan talks about going to Yoga with his wife..
Dan: I couldn't get in and out of the car after!

Downstairs, laughing at Joe..

Joe: Sara! Gonna be able to bounce a quarter off these buns! AUGH!  Buttocks hurt!
Jen: doesn't ahve to be so aggressive, Joe!
Joe: What did you all get me into! This is worse than bootcamp!
JOe: I ain't givin Birth! BISCUITEATER!
--Lessa; BWAHAHAHAH! Jen's giggle is killing me. Love her.

Upstairs:
Frank: Better switch legs, Joe's buttcheeks about to fall off!
Joe: She's workin my ass off! AUGH! I CANT!

Shane laughs from the balcony!
Danielle: Now we get to flip over and do the other leg!
Joe: Can't flip the whale!
Jen: come on Chef Joe! You can do it!

Frank: You ok, Brit? You look bummed out.
Brit: I am. You are too I'm sure.
Frank: It's not easy Each time I'm up, one step closer to going out the door. It just sucks. I fought so hard to get in here, now fighting so hard not to go out.. I'm on the block everytime I'm not HOH.. Still might not get a vote now, and it's day 48.
Frank: What hurts too is I was playing a straight game. I'm pretty good at lying and I didn't want to do that.. maybe I should have played a dirtier game.

Brit says another of the fish is about to die..

Brit: He's not coming to eat...

11:00 - Still general chitchat and work outs...Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Skippy sits on the button again.

Dan has left the HOH room - giving Frank his opportunity:

Frank: I mean, if he was doing that to us, I'm sure he was doing that to you all..  I just want you to know if the shoe was on the other foot he would have been like hay, lets get them out. I mean, I have to lay all my cards on the table. obviously I want mike in this game too if I can, I just want you to know, just like last week, I didn't go after ya'll last week, when people show me they have faith in me and want to work with me, I'm gonna do it until

....we go fishin..

Frank: We were 100% down for this to go to the 6 before...
Shane: I was too, until I started hearing...
Brit: He was, I asked him about a double eviction and he said Ashley and Joe...

We have Dan and Boogie in the room downstairs - checking in there:

Boogie; Whether it was britney, you, Shane, whatever it might be. What a f'in dream edit.. the guy takes the 10 gs and gets punked?

-- And now we know why we keep fishin...

Boogie: He's saying she said it, let's call her out! I mean, if it's not you.. lets just call it like it is and go to battle. I mean one of us is saying it.. either she made it or you made it, but someone made it because my key wasn't in the f'in box! I mean how would you feel?
Dan: Yeah.
Boogie: It's fine, I mean, just tell me. How many conversations did you have with Shane since last night's HOH?
Dan: When he saw the questionmark I told him not to let it influence, that was the extent..
Boogie: How could that.. why would that push him our way? I mean.. I'm not asking.. what's your conversation.. I'm not asking about the speech, that was garbage! I mean where in the world would a ball with a questionmark in a machine have to do with Frank and I... so what other conversations wer eyou party to? Did the four of you sit together?
Dan: nope.
Boogie: So if we all sit in a room with Brit.. the awesome 6 alliance... what..
Dan: There's no point..
Boogie: because you and Brit don't want to deal with it!
Dan: I'll take the heat for it.
Boogie: That conversation will happen. It could be with 9 other people, or happen in private, but it will happen.
Dan: yeah.
Boogie: Would you want to have that conversation?
Dan: Yeah, of course, but..
Boogie: its uncomfortable. i mean you should run and chastise her for insinuating its you... she said you, Frank, and.. danielle. Lets just have an open forum at this point. We owe each other that. I'm letting you knwo where I'm at - I have nothing to hide.
Dan: You think I do? You've seen me play before, when I draw the line in the sand - I don't hide. Want me to go get her?
Boogie: Yeah. Let's do this. Where is she? With Frank? I want him to be a part..

Dan heads to find Brit...

Dan enters into the HOH, followed by Boogie...

Boogie; I want everyone here. Let's have an open forum.
Brit: What happened?
Boogie: I'm obviously mad at dan, who thinks I don't have a right to be.. so I figure lets get it into the open. Shane we talked, Brit we talked, I talked to dan.
Dan: can we three talk..
Boogie; Without Frank?
Frank: I'm on the block too, man!
Boogie: the idea is to get it in the open..
Dan; Ok. Fire away. We'll answer honestly..
Boogie; She's pointing the finger at you..
Frank: She never said your name!
Brit: I never said..
Boogie: She never said her name...
Brit; That comes to me saying where I heard it from - and I won't break that confidecne..
Dan: ok, so what do you want me to say..
Frank: I just want you to say it..
Dan: Tell me what you thought I said..
Frank: starting from where?
Dan: Wherever..
Frank; Three weeks ago - you lied to our face about getting the votes for me, and told mike that you were working against you.
Dan: ok, so that was three weeks ago..
Frank: That's where the lies started right?
Dan; So..
Boogie: What are you acting coy about? If you're gonna make a big move, I can respect that. Why hide it? Why does it have to be a big secret? you're a threat, we don't trust you'll go to the final six with us, it's just disappointing. Brit said a reliable source.. there aren't any others.. 4 people don't even know what game their playing..
Brit; Can I ask - did you ever say you wanted to put up me and Shane?
Boogie: Of course, that's gonna hapen, down the line...
Shane; Maybe we heard it wasn't down the line..
Boogie: I just figure there's been a conversation - obviously when it gets to the six every duo is scrambling for the other..
Brit: did you ever say you'd come after me this week if given the opportunity..
Boogie: I don't believe so.
Frank: we believed that Brit had those reigns..
Boogie: i was intimidated by you, and the pitch was who will beat us in the competitions.. not gonna hide.. if we wanted to do that we could have done it when he won the veto.. maybe we're a threat to you for the same reason.. everyone has reasons why they want someone in the other duo out... I might want Danielle out because she'll float to the end.. There were conversations, but I didn't have them with Joe, Ian, Ashley... that's why I'm looking in Dan's directions. I'll admit I was considering both sides, I was keeping options open.. So yeah, tehre were conversations had but now it's out in the open..
Brit: it is, but does that make it any better for me? I feel like the conversation earlier that I forced Shane to put you on the block but you're sitting here telling me that you did consider..
Boogie: Every person has to go for me to win!
Shane; Maybe it was said as it was a later date, but we heard it as next week..
Frank: of the six, maybe we thought you'd would trust us the least..

Frank: Maybe mike was thinking that way toward you (brit) but I was toward him (dan) I wasn't gonna put up one of you, I was gonna put up him..
Boogie: you'll see it, when we were talking and I was like absolutely not, we have to ride it out for a few weeks, and he was like we did it to Janelle, we should do it to Dan, and Iw as like you know, you don't have my vote if you do that - and it could have been the end of us because I wasn't willing to vote against Dan. That's the commitment we made. The problem is, are you willing to risk, you know.. it's gonna put someone in a worse position to have someone stay and be mad. There are still castaways left. Can they win comps? No, but they can get together if we're gone. I just ask that you reconsider getting one of us out. I feel that Dan had influence in the decision.
Shane: The final decision was me.
Frank: We understand that. We'd like to at least hear from Dan that he threw our names out there.
Dan: yeah.
Frank: is that a yeah you did - or..
Boogie; The silence says it all.
Dan: In this game, when I make moves, I don't hide. at the same time, i don't throw people under the bus. WHy would I sit here silent.. so just think about that.
Frank: Cut out the Mr. Miagi answers!
Boogie: So let me ask this.. you me and brit have a conversation do I keep it a secret from Frank?
Dan: It doens't matter..
Boogie; I nneed something. I feel like a starving man..
Frank: we don't know what that means..
Boogie: You have to understand how we feel..
Dan: I do. If you want me to take the heat for it I will. 

Boogie: I don't really know how to handle that.
Dan: What's your opinion..
Frank: I don't like you putting the questions off on everyone else - everyone is looking at you and you're sending it back..
Dan: I don't run names through the dirt.
Frank: We feel like you ran ours through the dirt
Dan: that's your perogative..
Shane: I just heard you were coming from me. So I had to do..
Boogie: I didn't even go for the jug! I went for 10grand! If I wasn't fully invested, why would I go for 10k? I trusted everyone! That's what makes this like.. I wouldn't mind if it was Joe, but we had a good thing..
Frank: Why wouldn't we have done it on Monday? I understand you hear your name and get worried, butw e had the shot - and your name never crossed my mind! There are very few people elft who have lied to me, and Dan's one of them. I trust you guys.
Brit; if I'm being completely honest - I heard you were putting mine and shane's name up there, whatever, so I thought if I suggest he doesn't go after them, and they stay, they're gonna go for me next week.. so..
Boogie: preemptive strike.
Brit: Yeah. We hear your going to - why would we...
Frank: I thought the deal was we all would wait till the six..
Brit: We didn't think it'd make it that far...  we run with you only to go out next week..
Frank: at the same time, why tell us after, but tell us before HOH so boogie isn't going for ten grand!
Boogie; That'd been dumb, yeah.. It's not 100% honest if you don't say the name.
Dan: This is what I'll say - on my wife, on Chelsea.. it did NOT come out of my mouth. That's what I'll say.
Boogie: Then who here do you care about this much? I dind't have this conversation with anyone else.
Frank: You've lied to me before..
Dan: I get that. I wouldn't bring my wife into it.
Frank: I've seen it before...
Dan: That's your perogative.
Boogie: I never understood that. Whats gonna happen if you go against it, oh right, nothing. You go home t your wife.
Frank: We're not the only ones that brought up your names either.
Brit; If someone else ahd, we weren't aware of that.
Boogie: people are gettin desperate. They say whatever. It's not hard to throw out peoples names.This is what they want.

11:40 Fish.

Boogie; i guess if you've had your say.
Shane: I heard from someone.. and I made the best decision i could be.
Boogie: Its not over yet. But.. how bad are we gonna feel if Joe wins two contests at the end and wins Big Brother.
Shane; I'll leave and let you talk..
Boogie: it's a game, what we said..
Shane: I just hope you didn't take the brunt out of it on Brit.. I mean if you had heard it, you would have nominated one if not both of us..
Frank: coming off an HOH where I didn't do that? iw ould have to second guess..
Boogie: it's four days later. Obviously there's a bunch of people in this room that are way bigger threats to us than those people down there. INstead we took out Wil who was harmless.
Frank: If we had known this going into the HOH last night it would be different.. to be blindsided after going through a week of trying to build trust..
boogie: I can't get over the Diary Request that I just had..

And fish.

11:48 Skippy - get yer bum off the button!

 Back - and its just the three coaches:

Brit; It doesn't matter who told me..
Boogie: because I didn't say it to anyone else! Do you get the difference? To be honest, Frank was saying Shane, iw as saying you.. I was like don't sleep on little britney.. everyone has an image.. Shane's the big strong guy.. it's.. she's smart, she'll manipulate, she didn't get to the end on accident..
Brit: which is ironic, because I really feel I did..
Boogie; there were conversations..  whatever, they are just discussions.. I mean four days ago it could have been a reality. For whatever its worth, that person is lying to you if it wasn't Dan. I didn't have that conversation with anyone else.

--Lessa: For those that don't remember - Ian had the conversation with Frank.. So Boogie is correct, as are Dan and Brit.. just no one realizes that it was Ian, and the convo was with Frank, not Boogie. Heh.

Boogie: your two choices are play nice, or call it the separation and it's on. Ther'es the chance we both stay and its war.. its a slim hope but it can happen so is it worth it or do we play nice.. I mean it's a consideration. I already said this for you.. the witchhunt doesn't solve much, I didn't have the conversation with anyone, it was pointing at Dan.. makes me feel stupid for things I said in the DR and how I felt things were going. It's more a disappointment, even though it was short lived, we had a good thing going that doesn't really need to end right now. I feel better when I get my feelings out - some like to hide stuff, I feel better about it. I feel hopeful for tomorrow. So. I dunno. We can talk tomorrow I guess. Not a lot was accomplished, but now m foots asleep and I'll fall downstairs. Got it. I'll talk to you after..

Just Dan and Brit:
Dan: you want me to take the heat on this? I'm close to not being able to protect that kid any longer..
Brit: Danielle told me too.. She said she was in skid row with boogie and he asked what are you gonna do if you win and he said don't you think its time to make a big move, but you won't like it.. bI'm not talking about dan.. to insinuate me or shane.. but that was after the fact..
Dan: Here's my thing - what do we do? It's just that.. its Ian...
Brit; He doesn't think he told Ian..
Dan: I know..
Brit; Iw as taking the heat, and they jumped to you! The more I wouldn't tell them, the more they jumped to you.
Dan: I'm not gonna have my game screwed up over Ian.. you know?
Brit: I don't know - but if he told you, why didn't you tell us?
Dan: Whats the point? you guys know I'm with you, you know outside of that I run around, but..
Brit; This was poorly handled.. started with Shane saying I forced him, and thats what I was trying to get him to see that he DID say it.. so why wouldn't we put himup?
Dan: I thinkr egardless I'm gonna take the heat for it and you guys don't have anything to worry about if boogie stays..
Brit: So you feel like I felt 30 minutes ago..
Dan: i'm not cool with that, if I do something, i admit it.. why am I covering for this kid...
Brit; He's given us such good information..
Dan: But doesn't it matter. It just burns me..
Brit; it's exactly how I felt an hour ago, why am I at the front of the pecking order.. when i know in my mind it was a group decision... mostly yours, as we knew they'd put you up!
Dan: Trust me! I want him gone!
Brit; Healthy portion was us protecting you
Dan; I get that,  I want him gone. I'll take heat for the group, even, but I don't think he will for us. His name won't come out of my mouth, but he's got to know exactly whats going on and what we're doing to cover his ass. If he doesn't, I'll throw him to the wolves.. but if he does, I'll lead the charge.
Brit; Why is Boogie saying up here..
Dan: He said it in passing...

Dan: I just want you to know i'm down with the five, and if I have to take the heat i will and I'll tell them I said it but at the same time, that kid has to know. Right now he's skating around the house - if we're gonn draw the line in the sand I need to see him on our side.

Dan; You know, the first group I'm in, I shake hands, that's it. You know that.
Brit; I do, I believe you, other people told me about that with you.
Dan; I just want you to believe me. Last time, I never put them in harms way, I did what I had to do.. that was the deal we made..
Brit: I guess if anything that jilts that trust is that you didn't tell me that was happening.
Dan: Because I didn't think it was gonna happen. If we get into a situation where we have to duck and run, of course I'd tell you. Straight up, all conversations we've been in I'd been yeah yeah i'm in. if you really think i'd work with those two over you four? Who in their right mind would do that..
Brit; I can't figure out who they're really pissed off at... Shane for nominating, me for supporting it, you for suggesting it... theyre mad at us for making a move they were gonna make...


Meanwhile, downstairs, Boogie and Frank are working over Danielle with their guilt trip...
boogie: Bottom line, we feel stupid.. just stupid...

12:05 -- And he mentions the whole edit thing AGAIN and hey, look, fish. (dry look)

12:10
Dan: Should we get everyone up here?
Brit: Everyone...
Dan: Ian needs to go what's going on...
Brit: i just don't see why this is important?
Dan: They're out - they want to break us up before they go.. you just need to know, moving forward if I'm in a position where I can get information, I will, but I'm never going to go against the group. Maybe I should be more open with you but I can't tell things like that to Ian, he'll freak out.
Brit: I think they're upset because we made the first move.. I get that, that's what I'm trying to say to them..
Dan: We need to expect that.. if neither of them wins Veto, they're gonna
Brit: Try to rally the house
Dan: those four are working together, yeah... I think it went down wasn't good.. I don't think it wa s amistake putting them up - no way in hell do I think that. I feel much better working with you than either of them, why keep them around. I just don't want you to doubt me... you and shane me and danielle thats the only group I've trusted. At the same time, if I can get information and keep us safe...

12: 13 Shane joins... boogie mentions production AGAIN. Good god get that boy a GAG.

Boogie says he's gonna hit the hay...

Brit: If Boogie remembers that he said that to her, he might be pressing her to tell him she said it... I feel bad..
Dan: It's better to have Ian with us... if I have too.. I mean if you, me, Ian can't win HOH, then I'm gone. The line is drawn in the sand, we gotta reign Ian in and make sure he knows exaclty what happened and wants to work with us.. that's why we gotta get his ass up here..
Brit; There he is! He might be coming up...

Brit: I feel like puking - I'm a bottle of nerves...

12: 18 Ian enters..

Dan: Alright, here's wha'ts going on - long story short, they trying to find out who told britney the info, that you told Brit.. I'm gonna take the heat. You need to know that any information i can get, I was gonna keep any information, i'll continue to do that, but I won't put you guys in danger. They ahve no clue about you, at all.
Ian: that's what I was worried about
Dan: you just have to know that this is it. One leaves, the other will try to rally you and the others. I just need to know for me, that you have to have us. my name is getting dragged through the mud..
Ian: I obviously goofed..
Dan; no! It's good that you did.. no one will find out it's you. My name is being dragged through the mud, and you just need to know..
Ian: He was all we think we know where the information came from and its disappointing..
Dan: Bottom line is their pissed one is going home..
Shane; Boogie should have gone for HOH or Safety..
Dan; I just want you to know, anything to protect us, I'll do.
Ian: The line is drawn, the floaters don't know what's going on...
Dan: they don't have a care in the world
Ian: Joe is loving it, he knows he dodged a bullet and is good to go..
Shane; Shits gonna hit the fan.. and Boogie said I didn't tell anyone.. he doesn't even know that he told you..
Brit: he told three that we know of.. but he believes he told only one... its the weirdest thing...
Shane; They're talking to Danielle now and obviously..
Ian: She's confused and worried because you guys didn't let her in, I just told her we weren't involved in the fight...

12:23 Fish - again.

 And it's time for Dan's nightly Talking Danielle Down conversations - especially since she was just talked to by Boogie and Frank...

Dan; And what you kind of knew it, when I left the roomF rank was like he was working with us.. but my working with them is getting information, but not giving any. You know that.. I'm down with the Quack Pack, and I couldn't tell Brit, Shane, Ian anything because they freek out and I felt you kinda knew. Then all that happen and Ian came up and I was like I'm catching major heat, and they're gonna whoever stays rally the rest and you be the first to join, and feed us information. Bottom line, this could have happened, but the execution was horrible..
Dani: He messed it up!
Dan: And I take partial blame for that. I didn't coach him for it, Brit didn't coach him through it. He did a horrible job, she passed the buck, now I'm in deep. Bottom line is, they're gonna try and break us up and you come up here with a beat red face lord only knows what they told you
Dani: I'm made because I had the door slammed in my face! I got ganged up on by both of them! I've been in there for an hour, and I'm already getting pissed and they're like your boy's a liar, and dan had a deal with us, he and boogie had a final two deal.. and apparently she said more than you think...

Shane, Brit and Joe join and cut her off...
Britney offers to do a mask with Dani - they head down to get it.

Shane; How does one decision affect so many people? holy crap!

Downstairs they whisper:
Dani: they dragged me in here! I was more mad that I couldn't even come in! Made me look.. andthey're like they would't even let you in the door! and i'm pissed the fuck off! I'm SO MAD..
Brit: How did this day go so horribly bad
Dani: Why couldn't I come in?!
Brit: Boogie wanted to have a talk.. and Dan asked for Frank to leave, and Boogie got pissed,
Dani: Shane shut the door on me!
Brit: i don't know, I'm so rattled right now... I'm so freaked out.. my mind has been 8000 places... I'm so discombobulated.. the only person I want to talk about is with you!
Dani: They were in here saying..
Brit: because they think it was Dan instead of Ian!
Dani: they've been sitting in here getting my blood pressure rising for an hour and a half!
Brit: They think it was me?
Dani: They think its everyone..

lots of mouthing and gestures because Frank went to the bathroom..
Brit: Playing BOTH SIDEs THROWING me under the BUS

Frank comes in:
Frank: The conversation probably came a little harsh...
Brit; i'm so frazzled right now.. I don't do well with confrontation, and I'm so discombobulated..
Dani: it's not about you...
Brit: its just so..
Dani: I need to go outside and run.. run...
Brit; That conversation was nothing compared to the skid row one... I'm just so like.. I don't even know what to think anymore..
Frank: I was just laying stuff out for Danielle with the votes and stuff we knew, I don't think it's ya'll and shane, but we were made to look stupid.. I was thinking about back dooring dan.. and Mike said no we can trust him... and now we looks tupid... but I'll let you talk. night ya'll



Dani: DO YOU SEE WHAT HIS MOUTH DID? ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS STFU!
Brit: But NO! He had to throw ME UNDER THE BUS!

Dani: He shuts the door in my face one more time and i'll be like NO! YOU get out! YOU can't STFU!
--the game makes a noise
Brit: AND WTF IS THIS?!

Dani: Danielle, come on, you don't believe anything they say, do you..

Dan joins...they tell them he can come in.
Brit; Did I ever say your name? To Boogie and Frank?

Dani: In hindsight, I should have just admitted to it, even though I didn't say it.
Brit; i would not say his name, and that's how it all got started, they wanted to know who told me and I wouldn't tell them.
Dan: Bottom line, anything they say, I don't care, I trust you and if that's my downfall, it's my downfall.
Brit: That was taken completely out of context.. I said you have nine lives.. who knows what could happen and I was like I thought you could win this game to Frank, adnhe's all thanks, I should hug you and I was like I'm not trying to bs you, and he was like thanks. That's what I said!
Dani: He said that you said he was 50%, I was 25% and Da was 25%.. and they wer elike how do you feel when your part of the silent six and they wont even let you in the room,
Dan: Her face was beat red..
Dani: I am still mad! And they wer elike one of us will come off the block and you keep us, we'll take you to the final three, but if you don't you and your little man are going on the block and I was like are you kidding me?
Brit; So they're putting you up, you up, me up AND shane up!
Dani: It gets better! They said the final four, it'd be them, me and Ashley... they said they can beat her, and they don't know if they can beat me but they feel better sitting next to me on the block, but 'you'll have to leave all your little buddies behind' but if you don't vote for us we will come after you and then they were like Dan were talking about you behind your back, they won't even let you in the room, isn't that embarrassing? Why don't they let you in? Don't you think?
Dan: We;ll be doing this all week..
Dani: I know.. i'm just mad I wasn't let in!

Dani: they wer elike Dan doesn't give a crap about you
Dan: This coming from the guy who took 6 grand when his buddy was on the block, took 10 grand when his friend was vulnerable?

Brit: They are pouring it on!
Dani: I had to sit right there and just take it take it take it.. They were like you have a decision to make - and then I'm pissed because I didn't know what was going on up there and have to hear it from these two!
Brit; This is a nightmare..
Dan; Makes it a bit more cut and dry.. you got to try and get to Ashley.. and he will get to Joe.. make sure she's not mind warped..
Dani: Ashley will do what I want..they..
Dan: They got your face redder than your shirt in one hour
Dani: I'm made at Shane! I could punch himin the face! And I have to sit here and listen to thems ay if I don't vote for them, they will come after me! You are seeing me in my prime mad right now.
Dan: I have to go sleep enxt to Frank..

Dan; Got to win. I don't like playing the game where you have to win but that's where we're at..
Brit; What about that thing?
Dan: No clue.
Dani: Not even worried about that thing right now..
--It makes noise, on cue. Haha.

Dani: Does anyone know why shane shut my door in the face twice?
Dan: I think it was just getting really heated, it was chaos..
Brit; it was.. and I was already up there..
Dani: But you know what it makes me feel like? Like I'm the last person, like they were saying. Its very rude..
Brit: I understand that, but I don't think it was a decision tos hut you out, it was just so tense, I couldn't even handle myself...
Dan: Frank was getting lippy.. no jury for you this week, go back to napels..
Dani: Frank was all Dan is a liar, I was gonna put him up but I dind't because this guy, I thought I could trust him, I thought...
Dan; He'll feel even dumber walking out before Jury... I hope we get him out.. who's boogie gonna work with? Squash him...
Dani: I hope its endurance.. all my limbs will break before I fall.
Brit: I will be right there with you.
--Lessa: haha! Not this thursday! Fast Forward Baby!

1:04 am - time check!

Brit: my head is spinning.
--Lessa: mine too! This is ongoing..

Dan: As long as Frank doesn't win that Veto...
Brit; it upsets me that they said I was talking about you
Dan: Don't worry about it, I know you weren't.
Dani: I just kept saying I don't know about that..
Brit; they said he ahd a final three with them? They told me that too..
Dani: They said you wanted final two with Boogie but didn't want it with Frank here... and they're like and you think he has your back? And they were like I know we're talking bad about your boy but you can trust us..
Brit; The whole time they thought I was talking about Dan I was talking about Ian! They have no idea! And they're throwing Dan under the bus and I was thinking Danielle told me too, and they never asked me if you ssaid it.. Boogie was like I know it was Dan... I only said it to one person, the wolf in sheeps clothing...

Shane and Joe come downstairs... Shane joins... delivers some tea for Brit.. and leaves again...

Brit: They ahve no idea you and Ian said anything.I asked him why do you care who told me - you admit you said it...
Dan: Exact thing happened in my season - I put up Michelle, and Ollie went to her ands aid your working with a liar, and you were gonna put me up and he said yeah, and she was like why...
Brit; He's acting like we made up an lie - but they said it.
Dani: but becaus eof my vote, I'm target number uno!
Brit: no - because they don't know we have Ian...
Dani: I'm just gonna keep getting threatened until thursday..
Brit: at the end of the day we have the votes, period. Joe, Ashley, everyone. Who cares!
Dan; And you can make an alliance with Ashley and Jen, and we can pull in Joe..
Dani: They already think we have - Drunk Bunch Tuesday..
Dan: May be something, and I'll spend more time with Joe.
Brit; This is so insane...  when Janelle went up this didn't happen...
Dan: They got got.
Brit: that's why they're mad.. They were coming after us, and they're mad... why are you mad again?!
Dan: I can't wait to play tomorrow! I will go ape.shit.

BB - Brit to the DR. They hug it out quickly..

Dan; each day things get more real.
Dani: i'm SO mad.
Dan: Who and why?
Dani: At Shane.
Dan: It was executed poorly. I dind't coach him. I take fault. I could have done that move blindfolded and backwards. That's my fault.
Dani: And Shane shutting the door in my face constantly. I'm gonna be mad. And I'm mad I had to sit through this cherade..
Dan: But you passed. Ninja Samari Traning - sitting through attacks.

Dan to the DR.

Dani: I'm mad at Shane. I'm gonna be mad. I'm mad at Frank and Boogie. And I'm a little hurt he(dan) hasn't told me everything.
Brit: Me too.

Dani: THIS was it for me.
Brit: I had three alliances - you're in all of them!
Dani: Here's the boy problem we have.. the Quack Pack, then Blabber Mouth, then Dan.. We have a serious situation!
Brit: How we're gonna rage this storm I don't know, but we are each others only hope!
Dani: You kept your mouth shut! And I had to sit here!
Brit: I had to protect SHane, Ian, Dan! I am toasting for it!
Dani: I was toasting with you! You were closer to heaven up there while I was toasting down here in hell!
--Lessa: BWAHAHAH Ok, Points to Danielle for a well placed line.. :)

Back to the door in the face... time for facials and bath and not wanting to see shane and FINALLY they leave the room and head upstairs... Silence never sounded so good....

Brit: You're idiot boyfriend...
Dani: I don't even want to talk about him right now!

--Lessa: me either. It's 1:30am.. and I have been up since 5am for work, so while they rehash all this agian in the bathroom... I'm off to bed. night Dishers! Carolyn will be back soon for the rest of the night's conversations. Mind the critters, will ya? They seem determined to misbehave...








Permalink







81 Comments:

Blogger curlerchick said...

HI Lessa, was stuck in the last post finally found you. lol

August 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Krystal_Danielle said...

Please post where Britney is and what she's doing!! :"(. Danielle needs to go hug her or cuddle with her!!!!! :"(. (P.S. when you do the "overnight report" please post where everyone is sleeping/who is sleeping together with who in which bed, etc. thanks.

August 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Evening, Lessa!!

Brilliant beginning with the many faces photo montage! Made me chuckle!

August 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Lessa,

I don't usually stay up late enough to be in the comments on your post but just wanted to say you've been doing a fantastic job this summer too! :)


August 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Brit isn't on Cam - She had said she was going to bed. But since she's not on screen - dunno. *L*

August 17, 2012 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Britney got called to the DR a while back

August 17, 2012 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Janet! Thanks :)

Hahaha. I couldn't resist, Stephen. Those faces are part of the reason I love Brit. *L*

August 17, 2012 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ah, thank ya - I was in the other window so wasn't sure where she went. :)

August 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Lessa: 100%! Her expressions are classic.

August 17, 2012 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Who would have thought the nomination of Frank and Boogie would have created a tighter bond for those two and the demise of D/D/B/S

August 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LEESSSSSSSAAA!!!!!!!!!
Gurl!!!!!!You have been busy. I'm. Not commenting much because Danny broke both browsers I use while I was asleep. He's. Gonna pay.
Great job tonight and Caro earlier.
I'm this "Pity? Party of Two?" Is hilarious and so richly deserved. It's what I've been waiting for all season!

:o)
GaYToR

August 17, 2012 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

GAYTOR! *tackles n snugs* Caro did an awesome job all day! Poor thing never even got a coffee break! I hate working all the time! Harumph. Why can't they give me BBLeave? Hehehe.

I don't think this is the demise of DDSB.. they haven't been as cohesive as I'd have liked them to be already, as DD were already talking of when to get rid of Shane, and visa versa. *L* I just hope Ian doesn't end up getting the shit end of the stick somehow...

HAHAHA I just saw the new comment rule! Blue! Did you see?!

August 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Hi Lessa, I want to second what Janet said, mucho grassy-ass!
It's difficult to locate you at night, and, thanks BIG time for covering the "house" as Carolyn rests.
Normally I read your commentary in the morning because I can't seem to locate your link in the late night.
Thanks for all you do!

August 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey everyone!!

Happy Friday night!

Guess Frank can now be part of the woulda, shoulda, coulda club in regards to Dan.



August 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks Pally! It would probably be easier if I'd pick a start time and stick with it - but I don't always have the ability to start at the same time every night. I do try and cover at least until midnight, if not a little after though - and the most recent post will always be at the top of the main page.

Glad ya found me though! :)

August 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Lessa: Unfortunately, I think Ian will meet the shit stick very soon. As much as I hate to say it because I'd love to see him go far, but I think any Boogie or Frank miracle run will be at Ian's expense.

August 17, 2012 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Lol - at the rules, Carolyn referenced it earlier but I didn't go look till now.

Lucky Blue.

August 17, 2012 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Is Frank still blabbing about the DR?! I've been on fishes for what seems like an eternity

August 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah - I just hope Ian gets at least to Jury - that's all he really wants. :)the Full Experience. I love that kid.

August 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Lessa, I'm worried if D/D/B/S don't pull it together it will be there end. Boogie/Frank aren't rolling over to die just yet. They have some fight left, those 4 have to make sure nothing they do takes root.

August 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

According to other sources - BBAD is on.. but not the feeds. Damn You Skippy!

August 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey GayTor- how's the neck feeling?

August 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Yeah Lessa! I am not usually awake this late but wanted to give you a shout out for keeping us not feeders up to date. Second reason I decided to post was to make sure Gaytor was okay...seems he is...and do not blame Danny we all know you! {{{{{{{{{{{{hugs and love to all}}}}}}}}}}}}}

August 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

Hey, Lessa! I'm another one not usually up for your live sessions, but always catch them the next day. Thanks for contributing to the very best BB blog!

Now, go away fishies!

August 17, 2012 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

CC - I have faith in my boy Dan.. he'll pull them all together! This is the stuff he's good at! :)

August 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

The fish are probably a result of Brit sitting in her lair and ordering skippy to push to the button

August 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi reneep!

August 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ha . That's funny. I'm waiting til later to read that section of comments. I'm still learning to use the new phone to browse and comment.
I have no idea how I'm even doing this.

:o)
GaYToR

August 17, 2012 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

No Stephen, not our Ian!! Everyone send protection vibes to shield Ian!

August 17, 2012 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

hi Dineane! Its my pleasure to be a part. :) Carolyn and I developed a friendship when I ran my own BB blog, and I'm proud to be part of her team when timing allows, since said timing caused me to have to close my own. :)

August 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

CC hahaha! Definitely. Dammit Brit! Quit wagglin ya fingers!

August 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

GaYToR it's nice to see you back in the comments. Hope the pain stays at bay for you.

August 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well shuttin down soon for thew nite if feeds stay on fish for 15 min grrrr

August 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah - Feeds keep Fishin, and I might get my margarita's tonight after all! My buddies band is playing - told him I wouldn't be there tonight, but would tomorrow night.. but he was all "See ya tonight!" anyway.. *L* It's hell to be so popular, I swear. (Hair flip)

August 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Lessa, glad your hanging with us for a while. If BBAD can see them why can't we. If we have to keep fishing you might as well be dancing.

Skippy New Pants does your mother know you behave like this?

August 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Lessa, all

What a week, 59 hrs in all, finally have time to watch feeds and it's all fish all the time. BBAD is not on fish, what a surprise. AGP and Skippy need to give us what we pay for, this is ridiculous.

So how was everyone's else day?

August 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Finallllllyyy... waiit, no.. stop teasing, Skippy!! He gave us a couple seconds, now, more fish. ughhh

August 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Mmmmm Dancin. I do love to dance...*L*

August 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Cool thing about my time zone is that I can cover till midnight and still go dance for an hour or so after. *L*

August 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Susan, neck is doing well but I am more than ready for the nerve burn this Wednesday.
After that, gastro on Sept 4.

Frank has come up to HoH being sociable.

:o)
GaYToR

August 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hi Michigan Man, that's a long week at work you put in. Time for a little relaxation.

August 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

finally ty for giving paying customers their due!!

August 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Lessa, i guess it's because the feeds are so active right now there's so many of us day timers still up refreshing! I too usually read your posts in the morning, so thanks for your wonderful late night work :)

I feel like singing kings of Leon except: "Ooohhhh the feeds are on fire" :) good night all :)

August 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

Frank, no one wants you in HOH. Go back downstairs. Please.

August 17, 2012 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'll be keeping my fingers cross for you GayTor, let's hope this gives some relief!

Damn necks huh?? Too bad we need them so much! ;)

August 17, 2012 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@LadyHawke: LOL! Maybe if someone does a good fake BB voice asking him to go to the DR he will check it out. I cannot WAIT to watch Britney's DR right after this uncomfortable HOH hang out session, she looks tortured right now and is just gonna let it vent in the DR! wooo hooooo

August 17, 2012 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

Please call Frank to the DR! To be rid of him!

August 17, 2012 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

Frank is frankly, creepy.

August 17, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

All I can say is, thank God for BBDish. I am
so bummed not to have the feeds this season, but this site keeps me well informed & entertained. Giant thaaanks to Carolyn & Lessa.

August 17, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger jmadison said...

Hi, I am a first time commenter. I could be misreading those last photos of Britney, but was she really bummed or just uncomfortable? I think Frank and Boogie just need to focus on her right now and repeat they played a straight game. If she was feeling guilty, they can just hint at how she is doing to them what the Brigade did to her...and how she is kind of like them now, what with blatantly deceiving them like she did Janelle. Is this a new side of Britney? New to the feeds this year, but I wanted to thank everyone at the Dish for getting me hooked last season.

August 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earth to boogie and franks ego: you didnt talk Dani into anything, dan allowed that to happen

August 17, 2012 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dan is in a bit of a corner here. Not the way he wants to play. Let's see if he can get out of this one.

August 17, 2012 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Holy. Crap.

This is intense watching these perennial BB powerhouses try and call each other out... It will be interesting to see who proves to be the true master of this game... IMO Dan will crumble soon...

August 17, 2012 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Dan is secure in the truth - he and Britney are BOTH protecting IAN. :)

August 17, 2012 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Dan's not even close to crumbling. He's at his best right now.

August 17, 2012 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Hahaha, Frank calling Dan out for not answering any questions and deflecting by asking other questions instead. Glad BBAD isn't fishing!

*Passing a margarita Lessa's way*

August 17, 2012 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

3 words...

Ian. Is. *ucked

August 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@ Lessa: For a second there i thought dan was gonna drag ian into it and it was gonna back fire... he proved himself worthy tho!!

August 17, 2012 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Terrafic: Is there another margarita with my name on it?! :-)

August 17, 2012 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I never ever lose faith in Father Dan! :)

August 18, 2012 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger ElizaD said...

Someone please go and rescue Danielle! Missing BBAD already with all these fishes.

August 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Is Dan telling Brit the truth? He's told us many times he wants to work with Boogie.

August 18, 2012 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Sure thing, comin' right up!

August 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

He's told us about working with Boogie, yeah - but I think he's already cut that loss. HIs first alliance was with the four, than the Quackpack, THEN the six. I think even though he knows he really only has a chance of winning if he's sitting next to Boogie that the chances of it happening is absolutely nil... time to cut losses and go to backup plan.

August 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger ElizaD said...

@Lessa, just want to take a sec to say great job! I don't even know how you are gutting all this, amazing!

August 18, 2012 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks! :) (flexes fingers) got the fastest fingers in the north!

August 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Ryann said...

i think them not letting danielle in is going to hurt them..she is too emotional and easily influenced. what do yáll think?

August 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

Best late night feeds of the season. Now if that damn Skippy would fall asleep and let us watch in peace.

Not a huge Boogie or Frank fan but would love the survivor of this weeks eviction to win HoH just for the resulting carnage.

Say maybe Boogie and Dan out the door on Thursday. Would make for an insane double eviction.

August 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger ElizaD said...

hahaha, gutting(I meant getting), must be a side effect of all the fish!

August 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

The secret is simple: I type 90+ wpm, and since I have teenagers, I'm well versed at listening to several conversations at once. *L* So I can still be typing and already listening three sentences ahead..

August 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well, I think that's it for me. Elven hour work days and about four and half hours sleep each night has caught up to me.

Night Lessa, everyone

August 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night MM!

August 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ryann - Dan will do his nightly Talking Danielle Down From Whatever Emotional BS She's Latched On To During The Day... TDDFWEBSSLOTDTD for short.

Hee.

August 18, 2012 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

This week's double eviction could be very interesting... DE is always a great episode for a floater to win HOH because they have to pick a side without a chance to cut deals and the veto is almost always won by someone in danger. Yayyyyyyyy for Fast Forward week!!

August 18, 2012 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Is late night w/ lessa over? :(

August 18, 2012 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

Well I guess thats the end of my BB updates for the night. I must've refreshed. A million times in the last 20 min. Put the phone down Jenna & go mimis! Good night all. Thank u Lessa for the late night. :)

August 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Ptownphooey said...

I dont want to call Danielle a liar but did Frank and Boogie really tell her that when one of them wins next week she and dan are going up? I dont remember half the stuff shes saying to dan and brit.

Shes lied so much but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt

August 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and all!! Sweet jeebees - looks like I missed a ton. Off to read what I missed. Thank you so much for the amazing amount to read!!

TDDFWEBSSLOTDTD?? *splat on the floor with laughter* or SOTFWL!!!

August 18, 2012 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger RuthJean75 said...

Whoa this is an all-nighter! I am glad I don't have to work today!

August 18, 2012 at 1:20 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Ok - I'm out. I've been up since 5am, worked a full shift, and it just hit me HOW exhausted I am. *L* g'night Dishers. :)

August 18, 2012 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wakey Wakey Carolyn! You've got big work waiting for you today. Sorry I can't give you times. I was too close to being in shock to multitask.

I did get my Chrome re-installed and working fine... IE? I found a trick that gets me into everything after an original window that tells me I am not connected to the internet. Very weird.

Happy Hunting in the FB's. Can't wait to read what you find. Can't be everywhere at once. :-*

:o)
GaYToR

August 18, 2012 at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below