;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Alphabet Soup

10:45 PM
Hey Dishers - I'm here, but there's no gameplay at the moment. The houseguests are playing the Alphabet Game with Bands.. which gets us sent to fish on occasion as they sing/hum to help each other come up with band names.

So far they've hit every letter, with minor hiccups. Second time..

Avenge Sevenfold
Beck
-- BB: Please stop singing!
Cold play
Daughtry
Evenescene
Fujis
Go-Go Dolls
Hallofax
Iglo boys
J (Missed it)
Kitty
LMFAO
Mariln Manson
Nirvana - they already did it, Brit says Nine Inch Nails
O (Missed it)
Peter Gabrial
Queens Wrench (?)
Red Man
Slayer
Tool
U - Dani can't think of one, she's out. To Ashley
U - they try to get her to say UB40.. she can't put it together - to britney
UB40
V - Frank sings to help Wil and we get Fish.
We're back and somehow Wil is now on C for round three... he's out for using a K instead of C.. to Joe...

Catawhompis
Frank: for real?
Joe; FOR REAL. Google it! I swear!
Jen: lemme get my lap top... Country?
Joe: hard core rock!
Jen: ...no. 

10:58 DR LEAK:
Danielle: Hey! I'm good, how are you!

Frank: Cali Swag District!
Joe: What?! And Catawhompis isn't real? Come on!
Boogie from the back room: TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE!

Jurassic Five
Kiss
Dan: What am I on?
Ian: L. L comes after K, Dan.

Everyone laughs.
Dan: M comes after L, Ian...
Mamas and the Papas
New Kids on the Block
Oasis
Shane: Tom Petty and the heart breakers
Brit: That starts with T!
Shane: Reset the clock! Priest!
Brit: Not a band, but Judas Priest would have worked for you last round!
Shane: ...thanks Coach. (laughs)

Brit: exodus!
Jen: that's an E
Brit: Xylophone!
Jen: no.
Brit: X-rays!
Jen: Yes. Old school punk.

They're down to the last five of them, starting through the Alphabet for the fourth time.

Jen asks for a lifeline on U - dani has nothing, she comes up with Uncle Kracker with help from Frank and is saved...

Britney: White...
Jen: sssssss
Britney: Snake? White snake? Really?!
--Lessa: yes. absolutely yes. *L*

Frank can't get X..
X to Jen..
Fish to us.
We're back and Britney is on Y...
Down to Ian who has to get a Y..  and Ian wins!

Next round - TV Shows
All in the Family
Big Brother
Cow and Chicken

Boogie, by the way, is still a loner...

And lookit the results of Ian's first experience with Nair...
Shane: E....
Frank: You discover something and you say....
Brit: you're old and cheesy so you say..
Frank: ...papricka!
Shane: EUREKA! Preesh!

Joe: Leapyear?
Brit: that's a movie!
Jen: What he say, root beer?

Jen: Another P..

-- Lessa: PRETTY JEN.. oh, wait.. :)

Dani: Nine and a half men! Wait.. that's two and a half men.. hahah!
Frank: Thats a fantasy!

12:08
Boogie and Dan chat...
Boogie: Obviously its been a twisty turny thing, going from coach to player.. how would you answer that question - how would you compare it to 4 years ago?
Dan: From a positioning stantpoint, it's way different. I was always fighting an uphill battle
Boogie: you had an old man hunting you down..
Dan: I didn't have as much expectations.. but now, it's so high for myself..
Boogie; it's like being the New England Patriots, anything less than the title.. at the same time, its so f'in hard to win it. You need so much more to go your way..
Dan: The only shot I have is going against you... no one would go with you or I because we've won before..
Boogie; Yeah, I don't see anyone... and you don't have that one person with a bunch of enemies.. everyone's getting along..
Dan: Who do you think you could go against with a 50-50 shot?
Boogie: i don't think he'd be there, and I wouldn't take him, but maybe Joe? There's a lot of people here who need the money and people sympathize wiht that.. if we sit next to each other they can't use that... not gonna be boy genius next to us..
Dan: Even Frank..
Boogie: Yeah, and he'll have like 8 wins under his belt by then... like five more hohs?
Dan: five or 6..
Boogie: 5 or 6 more vetos.. a dozen competitions.. yeah.

Boogie: the escape is not enough of a trade off for the boredom and restrictions.. and I know when I get back I'll be like I wish I was back.. I keep telling myself enjoy it..
Dan: We're day 40 already man..
Boogie: and I feel like the second half goes faster.. I'm banking on it'll go faster because of all the people we have to get out..
Dan: yeah.
Boogie: its funny, even the day its over it'll seem like it went by so fast. I know I'll miss it. I drive by it everyday and be like ahhh the memories.. it'll be bizarre, I'm a sucker for nostalgia.. despite my cold exterior at times.

 Boogie: There's really no where to go but down.. when I heard the concept though, I was like I'm definitely doing it. No question... super enticing.  Its really bizarre this time around. I have these chunks of time where.. you ever feel like you're not really on the show?
Dan: all the time.. like am I really here again!
Boogie: Yeah, like just being in the physical space..
Dan: yeah...
Boogie; that's funny you get that too. Its kinda deep.. Its such a big part of your life.. a small amount of time, but such a huge thing..
Dan: I remember going to bed the last night I was here thinking this is the last night in my house. I wore what I wore when I came in, I slept in the same bed, I had a prison calendar on the wall... with tally marks..
Boogie: of Bodies?!
Dan: no, each day.. I kinda looked at that, and all the days I'd been in.. little stuff, I brought in stuff - like those shoes - I only wore in the house. I was just kinda saving them. Weird, but I did. I thought I'd play with Memphis. It's weird not to have him here...
Boogie: Between you Frank and kinda Ian in some ways it fills the void of the Doctor.. though I find myself thinking what would he think of that person, that situation, how would he handel...

12:20 Checking in with Shane and Ashley
Shane: I'll check in with everyone.. and I'll probably go with the majority of the house..
Ashley: I just wanted you to know whoever said that.. it wasn't him, it was a lie..
Shane; It was two people, actually..

Shane; this is the first game we've talked since week one! Obviously you're not on my radar, you're safe with me.
Ashley: yeah.

Boogie and Dan are still chatting..

Dan: Even if we make it to the end, it'll be like you guys kept two winners in the house!
Boogie: What were you guys thinking? how could you let this happen?
Dan: Its a long way away... a lot of competitions away..
Boogie; and we're hiding in plain sight... we can't fight our past but we're likeable enough that... and we're right in that middle zone.. huge targets, people who win competitions, Frank and Shane.. and then the imbesiles..
Dan: Is that why you want to keep Shane around?
Boogie: Yes! It's easy to tell them he's won 7 competitions.. two weeks closer to the finish line? then can say there's only 6 people left, you want to sit next to that guy?!
Dan: Yeah..
Boogie: I mean if tomorrow's a crazy night and he ends up in the hot seat I'll take that shot, but I think it's early still. I don't know what Ashley would do - but I don't think anyone will put us up. They know the duos, but not the six.. if someone put up a duo it'd probably be those two. But one of us will win HOH ayway.. and it could be Pandora's box one..
Dan: I was thinking that too, all the door stuff was going on..
Boogie: that happened for a reason.. things don't get dealt with way in advance..
Dan: That power would be huge.. thats the time to take your shot... you can't talk about that right?
Boogie: Yeah - when I won the coup d'etat? They told me we know you, and we have a person dedicated to following you... if you so much as wink at Will, we'll know...

12:30 am This conversation is ongoing or was until Ian entered

He has ice packs under his arms
Ian: Chemically burned! She didn't read the directions!
Boogie and Dan are laughing... and getting ready for bed. Ian saw the medic...
Boogie: You saw the medic? it's that bad?
Ian: yes! Its a chemical BURN.. it HURTS...

12:33 And now, really, I'm out. *L*  Lessa be sleepy! g'night! night Dishers! Stay tuned for Carolyn and her Overnight Report!






Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Oh. You're up here now!!!!

LOL

I got 'got'!!!!!!

Lessa 1. Blue 0.

August 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Blue! *L* Sorry - I started transcribing the alphabet game, and figured I'd share. *L*

sides ya like it when I get ya.. :P

August 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

O...that's what that means...man I've got got a few times trying to keep up w u guys lol...

Lessa!

I know there's a million remedies out there and not much u can do once ur sick but to get over it quickly 1000mg timed release vit c every 4 hrs will do wonders. Timed release is important because we literally piss most of it away otherwise retaining little each time u take a reg tab...for the skin if u have no problem w a gentle amount of salicylic acid Clinique has a product called Turnaround cream that should take the redness out (if its similar to the flush I get?) and even skin tone too! I love it myself.

August 15, 2012 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I let him know that I was sick - hopefully he won't mind a good cuddle if I'm not up to more. *L* but definitely taking notes - and the kid just went to get me some benedryl. *L*

August 15, 2012 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I really want to stay and play with you, but as usual.........

............Our Time Difference is just too much to handle!!!

I'm going to go konk out now!

Love you, Lessa! *smooches*

*thud*

***Blue just face planted into a pillow.

August 15, 2012 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*cuddles da Blue* Night, babe! :)

August 15, 2012 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

☺ that's sweet...
But u know...its amazing what some good snuggling can do too...u might be surprised what u'll be up for...and that's good for ur immune system too actually :0) aint nature great?

August 15, 2012 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah, I could use a good cuddle - we only get to see each other once every couple months.. been looking forward to it all week.. I find who got me sick and I'ma kill them! *L*

August 15, 2012 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALF

August 15, 2012 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Before I end the entire night..................

I still have Lessa's back! Not that she needs me to.

She's good without me, but I'm here in spirit!

*Just want to protect you from haters, Lessa. May they chew on dog poo!

****love ya, Sweets!

Nite Nite!

August 15, 2012 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks Blue - love ya too!

August 15, 2012 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger DARE said...

LOL Fujis....they're not naming apples they are naming bands...they're talking bout the Fugees...with Lauren Hill and Wyclef Jean...that was a good laugh Lessa.

August 16, 2012 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi Ryan!

And *LOL* I knew I spelled it wrong but figured someone would laugh about it.. can I blame the cold meds?

August 16, 2012 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Oh, so if anyone was curious, I checked via flashback and they kept the nair on for roughly 10 and a half minutes. So I can see why Ian's armpits are burning :)

August 16, 2012 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

That sucks that ur cuddles are so far apart...I'm sorry ur sick when the time finally arrives. I'd hunt the bug deliverer down too! Daaaamn u! *fist shake* hopefully u wake up with clear nasal passages tomorrow!
Have a lovely time smuggling!
Thx for keeping us entertained :0)
'night!

August 16, 2012 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm going to put this here in case anyone checks and wonders who the heck is Queens Wrench (?) He meant Queensryche, it's an 80's "hair metal" band out of Seattle.

August 16, 2012 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below