;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Big Brother 14: Tuesday Midday

I'm Back, Bitchezzzzzzzz! Didja miss me? So our dear Carolyn is taking a nice bloggy break, so you are stuck with me for the next couple of hours. Let's check in with the house critters

11:00am Backyard F1/2

Joe: Joe have you heard of this? Joe have you heard of this? I think they looked some of this stuff up on Urban Dictionary. Like getting s**t on. Having saran wrap and getting s**t on. Having your salad tossed. Like when they lick your ---
Wil: Why would they call it that? Maybe a grave digger.
(Zinger: LMAO!)
Wil: You'll have to give me a number in case I leave Thursday I can call your wife for you.
Joe: I think right now it looks good for you.
Wil: I don't know...I just have a feeling in my gut.
Joe: How many votes are there - 8 or 9?
Wil: 8, Frank will vote if there is a tie.

11:13am Bathroom F3/4

Ashley is getting ready to primp Frank. Mentions that today is HOH Picture Day!





Ashley: You guys went to bed late
Frank: Yeah, we got into some crazy conversations
Ashley: About what?
Frank: Blumpkins and Dirty Sanchezs
(FYI: Britney & Ashley are likely down for Blumpkins, if the guy is considerate enough to double-flush)

Ashley tells a story of how a friend of hers had 2 athletes perform a switcheroo on her during an intimate moment.
Britney: Was she traumatized
Ashley: It's kinda (par for the course for her)



Frank: Mike's reeling about the ants
Britney: Ian, too. You know Ian's kinda a neat freak.
Frank: But I don't see what they're going for. I looked and all the food's wrapped up tight.
Britney: I think it's just the little drips.


2:45pm Backyard Crew F1/2

Boogie, Joe, Wil, Jenn are complaining about the messy people in the house

Wil: Has she - I saw Danielle do dishes
Boogie: Danielle has done dishes. Janelle did dishes. She's done dishes once. If she stays until the end, maybe she'll do them again. (Inferring Britney)
Wil: We've been in here for 7 weeks. Iran - there might not be an Iran when we get out of here! **dramatic much, Wil** We missed the Olympics.
Boogie: The Olympics is the biggest for me. It's an 8 year gap for us. The time difference isn't as great as an obscure place like Beijing. Sydney did it really smart by having all of the events in a central place and having these, like, trains to the different venues.
A plane flies overhead
Boogie: Where are you going?!?! I have a dream every 3rd night that I sneak out of here. The other night I dreamt I was at a buddy's wedding and everyone was asking me how I was there and wasn't I was supposed to be on that show. And I always freak out about sneaking back in.

Joe comes out and announces that the maple syrup is the culprit for attracting all the ants. He has bleached down all the counters and captured a bunch of the ants.

Boogie asks Wil if he'd rather go home before or after Jury. They discuss the advantages and drawbacks. Wil admits to being a bit claustrophobic at the moment.

11:58am Bathroom F3/4
Time for a little female bonding...

Britney: Where is Dan this morning?
Danielle: He was up, so he's either outside or back in bed.
Nope, no Dan outside.
Britney asking Danielle about her brother and his college major. Also, quizzing Danielle about her access to doctors and various medical devices. Getting the distinct feeling that Danielle is totally not into this convo, yet we are treated to it on all 4 feeds.
Britney's plan for the day: Slop, Tan, Spa ... basically a day of relaxation.

12:15pm Backyard Patio
Worker-bees: Wil & Boogie clean windows at BB's request
Big Brother: Wil. Mike. Thank you, very much!

Boogie: What do you typically do on a day like today in New York?
Jenn: Meet up with friends. Get in a late lunch. Work out. Check out a museum.
Wil: So are you living with the baby?
Boogie: No. I was. We wanted a house for him with a backyard. (She wanted a 1-level. I wanted more of a townhouse). We both started to realize that it was going different ways. But I live 5 minutes away. He doesn't stay overnight at my place though. I don't know if she has him sleeping in a crib, though. She's like I'm single. But I'm trying to tell her he's gonna be 8 soon and wanting to sleep with her.
Jenn: I think that's good that you are doing it like that though. That's kinda like how my parents did it.
Boogie: I'm glad we figured it out at like 5 months, instead of 3 or 4 years old. We both have crazy schedules.
 

Boogie says that his son's mother was really good about him coming back to do BB14. She wasn't familiar with how BB operates and that he would be completely cut off from all communication for the duration of the production of the show. She was worried that he was going to tell her he was going to Australia to open a new restaurant.

12:35pm Kitchen Crew
Britney, Danielle, Frank, Dan, Joe, Ian
Dan: Are whole pineapples expensive?
Joe: Yeah, depending on what part of the country you're in.
Britney complaining about how sensitive her mouth is (she had dental surgery 8 weeks ago). The slop she just ate burned her mouth. Room temperature foods irritate her the most.

Frank discussing HOH Blog topics: Getting rid of negativity (i.e. Janelle), BB Bootcamp, Ants, How the house is breaking everyone down (Boogie's Ear & Ashley's Back)

Shane has joined the land of the living.

Shane: I think Dan & Boogie need to experience the whole game this year - never been a Have Not before.
Dan: You seem to be enjoying it so much
Shane: Oh yeah. 3 Weeks, though?
Britney: I'm kinda disappointed in the Candy Canes

Ashley: I was always told fish have short-term memory. But obviously not if you wave your hand and they go (makes crazy hand motion to imitate fish swimming to top of tank to wait for food)
Britney: And they say dogs can't tell time. But I've been gone for 6 weeks and Molly is pissed!

1:05pm Backyard patio
Shane & Danielle are filling Boogie in on last night's sex convo. Everyone is astonished that Britney spends 30-45min on the toilet going #2 so she can read her US Weekly and similar magazines.
**Maybe Britney can turn this into a gig for US Weekly**
 

Okay, lovely Dishers. I'm gonna take my own break here. Carolyn will be back with you sometime between 1:30pm and 2:00pm BBT. Look for a New Top Post then - hopefully featuring HOH Pictures! Thanks for hanging with me & letting me *hopefully* entertain you!







Permalink







13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone...:):)

Glad you are here for Carolyn...give her a break with Mr. Wonderful (what she calls him) Yay Carolyn

Interesting talk going on in patio area...

August 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good luck David..hope you get the job!

August 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

And you Miss Caro have a wonderful afternoon with Mr. Wonderful!!

August 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Thanks for being here, lovelies.

August 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Ah well-caught by the midday switch. Oh well, I was just complaining about the complainers if anyone is interested. If not, I'm sure I'll have lots more to complain about this season.

August 14, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Thanks for the fill in zinger! There are days when I miss your snarkiness, and I know lessa is snarky too but its different variations of snark I guess!

August 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Thanx Shi Shi!! can't wait...never thought I'd ever be looking to get into the medical side of things, but found I enjoyed it tremendously when I took my EMT course...

August 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Santina said...

I like how Britney put Danielle on the hot seat, quizzing her about medical devices, etc., and making her squirm!!!! Lol Perhaps Britney is not as attached to Danielle as I thought!

August 14, 2012 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Hi zinger! Thanks for taking over for the Lovely Caro!! Looking forward to a good afternoon with your reporting!!

:)

August 14, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Zinger how did you manage an afternoon off? I'm jealous.

I'm at work but I have the best job in the world. My boss lives 8 hours away and I am in an office by myself so no one cares that I watch/listen to the feeds and continuously check what you DishChicks are up to!

August 14, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Zinger how long will you be here today?

August 14, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Sorry I missed everyone's comments. I can't tell you how it feeds my ego to know my snark & sarcasm is appreciated by some of you.
Shi Shi, my contributions to the blog haven't been as substantial as I was hoping. But I do thoroughly enjoy being here when I'm able.

August 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi guys how is everyone today?

August 14, 2012 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below