;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Morning before the PoV Ceremony

Wakey, wakey, houseguests!  It's PoV Ceremony Day, and although you were expecting BB to wake you early, Big Brother has indulged you with quite a nice sleep-in for a Monday! Lucky you!

Dishers, If you haven't read Late Night Lessa's fabulous report, and followed that up with the Overnight Report, I strongly encourage you to do so..  Last night, the HGs were in full game mode until very late, and there are many important conversations you need to be aware of.  Here are the links:
In short, although Frank tells Ian he is leaning towards keeping the nominations the same, Frank is still considering putting Dan up as the ReNom.  Wil and Ashley had a conversation with Frank last night, and as far as they and Jenn are concerned, Dan being backdoored is a done deal.  They even had quite the Storage Room happy dance over it..  Frank got up for a minute earlier today, and looked out from the HoH landing, perhaps in search of Boogie, but finding no one, he went back to sleep...  until right now.

9:27am BBT  Frank is up before the bell, washing his face and brushing his teeth. He throws on a hat and heads downstairs.. looks outside.. sees no one is there.. and goes to the Storage Room to change his batteries without being asked, like a well trained critter. Emerging from the SR, he very quietly closes the door, so as not to awaken his housemates, and makes his way to the kitchen.   Coffee time.

9:32am Boogie wakes up.  Frank calls out to him, but gets no response, before Boogie goes behind a closing door.. No camera on Boogie, but it's either storage or dr.

9:35am
Frank: Did they wake you up in your room?
Boogie: No.  I got something wrong with my ear.. Lemme go to the bathroom real quick.  Wanna go outside?

Frank heads outside to wait on Boogie..



Frank: Oh, fudge.. It's a crazy game.

Boogie: Everything cool?  Seemed a little concern on your face.
Frank: I just would like to revisit the Dan situation.
Boogie: hahaha
Frank: Wil and Ash came upstairs to plead their case.. and I just feel like we have the votes.
Boogie: I think it's jus ttoo early. He's working with us.
Frank: I just feel like I'm the one going home when he wants to make the move.
Boogie: Last night, we talked for 30 minutes, and he seems interested in going after Britney or Shane.  I recommended he talk more to you.. He basically woke me up to talk.  He.. I do recognize and agree with that point, but there's still 11 people left.. There will come a time when we need to have this conversation, but I don't think yet.. I like that he brought up the idea of going at them of his own accord.. I think getting rid of Britney first might be the way to go.  I'm all for picking up Ashley, Jenn and Ian and making the move, but I don't think Wil is trustworthy.
Frank: He's offering to stay up on the block..
Boogie: If you put Dan up?  I'm sure he is.

Talk turns to Boogie's ear.  It's throbbing and swollen, and he slept terribly. 

Boogie: Let's say you did that.. We completely destroy the alliance.. If you leave it the same, we completely affirm the alliance.
Frank: I think Danielle would make the move if Dan tells her to.. I think if a Joe or and Ashley puts up me or Shane, Dan'll see that as an opportunity to get me out.
Boogie: If you want, talk to him now.  I'll go grab him if you want.  It's just super super risky.. Wil just told that lie 10 days ago.
Frank: I agree.. but it hasn't been that long since Dan lied to me either.  And he looked me in the face and smiled while he was doing it.  Dan's 2s company 3s a crowd thing makes me nervous.  He'll make it look like he doesn't want me to go, but he'll get the votes to get me out the door.  I feel like, if we talk to Shane and get him on board, we can make this happen.
Boogie: I just don't wanna leave 3 of Janelle's players in the game.  THey can easily band together. Not that I'm afraid of Ashley, by any means, but Joe and Wil would get the band back together..

Frank: Dan wants me out of this house.  Or at least he did..
Boogie: I think it's just a matter of you guys not communicating.
Frank: Me n him talked the whole time Danielle was the swing vote and the whole time he made it look like he was voting with us when he was voting against us.
Boogie: We have lots of allies..
Frank: I really do feel like, though, if any of those floaters win next week, they're not gonna put us up.  I feel like we have a week or 2 of safety.
Boogie: If Danielle wins the HoH, which she has a great chance, the odd increase exponentially of us being nominated.
Frank: I've thought about that... but without Dan?  If we can get Shane on board.. Now that Dan's gone, she could be turned.. Maybe I'm too confident in my talk of persuasion.
Boogie: Whether they go for it or not, credibility is completely destroyed with those guys.. and you're going to need it down the roaad.
Frank: They already don't trust me. I'm just speakin' my mind..
Boogie: It's just such a monstrous boat rock.. I know it seems the same, but we weren't working with Janelle..

Time check - 9:48am Feed 3 and 4

Boogie: I don't completely trust Dan, but I feel SO much better about him.. and I really don't think he'll nominate us for a long time.
Frank: He wont nominate us, but someone else will.. and he'll get the votes to get us out.
Boogie: I don't think so.  He woke me up to talk about getting rid of Shane.

Frank: When I hear that, to me, it sounds like he's lyin' to concrete his protection for this morning.
Boogie: It's possible.  Anything is possible.
Frank: Dan, Joe and Wil have all proven they can lie.  Joe's obvious.. and Wil's much less of a threat than Dan.. Also, I know Dan wants to work with you, and not have me there.

Boogie: Even if he gets you out, he has me to deal with..
Frank: But I'm out the door, and I can't win the game.
Boogie: But that's what's on his mind.. He doesn't need to make a good move.  He just needs to chill.  If he can get to the end, he trusts his public speaking and his relationships..  I don't think Dan's as threatened by you as you think.
Frank: I only think so because you told me.

Boogie: They followed through on their end of the bargain last week, and I think if we follow through today... I think you're being a little paranoid.. You've been through a lot.. It's natural to think, I might get scumbagged next week if I don't have the  immunity.  But Wil could do the same thing.

Boogie: Now he has me.. Why is he gonna go risking.. Right now you're looking after him.  I don't think he won by making monstrous moves.  He won by slithering through.  As long as we know that's his deal.. When 2 more people go, I guarantee we can get Ian to put him up if we want..
Frank: I don't know.  I talked to ian last night.  He said he'd have our back no matter what, because we've had his back.
Boogie: Did you think it might be a little risky to have that conversation with him?  Magic 8 ball?
**nice catch
Frank: I did.. I just said, if I did put somebody else up, not a floater, would I have your vote.. and he said absolutely.  I think he's kinda ride or die with us.  I told him, it's a 95% chnce I wont use it, but while we c an have the conversations.. let's have it.  he thinks he can get Britney's ear.
Boogie: That's what concerns me.  Did you specifically bring Dan's name up?
Frank: He brought Dan's name up.. He said, I'm gonna guess you're talking about Dan.  I said, Maybe.. He's lied to me before.
Boogie: We do it, and they flip 2 people?  It's game over.  Game over.

Timecheck - 9:58am ..and fishies.. blessed fishies.. Wakey Wakey time!

10:01am
Boogie: ..scumbagged by him either.. For me, it's a much scarier alternative if this doesn't work, and that backfire is gonna be too big of a hole for both of us to crawl out of.
Frank: If he doesn't go.
Boogie: Even if he does go.  No one will trust us.  They'll know they're next.  Today, if you just keep it the same, it'll win Britney over.. just like it did when I put Janelle in her place in front of her.
Frank: It just sucks that I have to prove trust to them.. They put me up.. and I'm the one who has to gain their trust?  Danielle scares me a little, because if she gets a little bit of power, she could get nervous.

10:04am
Shane comes outside.. BB asks them to lower the outside awnings, and all 3 get up to help.  Then they head inside for a bit of chatter.. Boogie needs to see a doctor about his ear..

BB: Ian, Dan... The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

10:09am
F3/4
Boogie and Frank head back outside, inviting Shane to join them as they do.  Shane accepts, but needs coffee first.
BB: Mike, Please change you batteries.

Frank: ♫hm hm hm hm hm ..  I have to figure out what I'm gonna do today.  I'm tired.

10:13am
Feed 1
Boogie and Frank

Boogie's advising Frank to talk to Dan today..

Boogie: I really feel much better with Dan..

Shane comes out.

Boogie: It's always funny to me when girls act that way..
Frank: I hate the set rules.
Boogie: What's the difference between 1st date or second..

Shane joins the conversation that was created for his benefit.. Boogie's being a misogynistic doucher.  He doesn't merit transcribing for the moment...



And we're clear.. 

Shane: I had a dream about Kara last night.
Frank: Do tell do tell!
Shane; It wasn't sexual.. We were in the playboy house..
Boogie: Sounds sexual to me.

Frank: Chick threw me under the bus on the block.
Boogie: She decided to play the game at the last second. 

10:18am
Frank tells Shane and Boogie about the religion conversation from last night..
Boogie: Too bad Dan wasn't up.
Frank: I know!
**That would've been good!

10:20am
Frank: Everybody on the Express pass.. What's it called?
Boogie: Superpass.
Frank: They're all watchin' us cuz everyone else is asleep.
Shane: Did you get to talk to em this morning, Boog?

Boogie tells Shane about his ear infection.. 3rd time he's gotten one in the house.. 1 time each season.  He's hurting.. and hoping he doesn't have to wait all day for the doctor to come.. On cue, Boogie gets called to the DR, leaving Frank and Shane alone outside..

10:25am

Frank: Man..
Shane: Man man.
Frank: You trust everybody in the 6 pretty good?
Shane: I do.. I do.. The only one I haven't really talked to is Dan.. But Danielle tells me he's good.  How about you?
Frank: I do.. but obviously there are a couple of people in the 6 who were against me.. I don't mean you or Brit.
Shane: I know that Danielle, Brit and I are on board 100%.  As far as Danielle and I go, I know we pretty much just did what out coaches said..  I promsed Danielle I'd take her as far as possible.. I'll target Dan before I target you guys.. The one person.. I really.. I'm getting more trust in him, but Joe..
Frank: with Janelle out of the picture.. He was loyal to her to the end.
Shane: I wanted him out, because I didn't trust him, bt he's not a huge threat.
Frank: No, he's not.
Shane: If you keep me in the game..
Frank: You do't have 1 thing to worry about.  There are a few people in this house I trust, and you'r eone of them.
Shane: I appreciate that. 

Talk turns to Dan..

Shane: His social game is spot on.  That's why we targeted Kara the 1st week.. I'm 100% good to do whatever you want this week.  No matter who.  And next week, you're safe.  And I know Dan, Britney and Danielle are solid on that too.  If there's a chance where I'm not on the block and you are, and I win PoV, I'm obviously gonna pull you off.

Boogie rejoins.. A doc is on the way.. Talk turns to Ashley.. She got a shot that'll make her feel ok for a while, but when it wears off, she's in for it again.

Boogie: I certainly don't doubt her pain.  It sounds to me like an SI joint, and that's because I've had it.. and her problem's similar..

10:33am
Frank goes inside for more coffee.. He says good morning to Jenn.. Boogie and Shane continue outside..

10:37am
Boogie/Shane - Talk turns to fitness, flight  and geography..

***Stretch!

10:43am
Shane and Frank are chatting about home..

Frank: I could see myself, once I get nana down there.. soending a lot of time in Miami.
**  :0)
Shane: Janelle could probably help set you up down there..  Ever been to Myrtle Beach?
Frank: I have not.
Shane: I'm supposed to be there right now.. Love it..

10:45am Dan joins them outside..

Dan: So I wake up, Jorge Garcia's in the house, and he's whining that he never gets called to the DR.  I'm like, dude, you're the star of Lost, you're the star of __.. You don't need to be the star of Big Brother.
Frank: That's a cool dream..
Dan: Then I had one that my buddies Memphis and Ragan got in a huge fight..

Talk turns to movies and tv shows..

10:47am
Feed 1
BB: Shane, please go to the Diary Room.
*This leaves Dan alone with Frank.. for 10 seconsd, before Boogie joins them.

Dan: They're tryin' to egg me a little in the DR.. get me worried about the ceremony.
*fish
Frank: Me too.. They're like, You can make a big move..

Frank tells Dan about the conversation with Wil and Ashley last night.. Saying they named Dan specifically as a backdoor.

Dan: That's interesting.
Frank: Yeah, that was deifnitely their selling point.
Dan: Go Wil.
Boogie: THey kind of hinted to me.. They were like, Should I go talk to Frank?  I said, well, I'm sure he's not using the Veto, but he has an open door policy.. THey're like, We're working together.  I'm like, yeah, got that.
Frank: They tried to start off super vague about it.. but then they said, "Well he hasn't won any comps yet, but obviously he did in his past season."
Dan: I'll have a good goodbye message for him then.
Boogie: Yeah.. That might be today too..

10:53a
Dan: Some people in here, man.. Do they not have a clue.
Frank: mm mm.  Even Shane was just tellin' me and Mike, he had never watched the show til after the 1st convention.
Dan: Seriously?
Boogie: Yeah.. He goes, "They found me in Cosmo magazine online.."  He's like.. I watched 12. I watched 13 til Dominic left."  I'm like, that N* left 3rd week!"
Frank: Exactly.   Talkin' strategy.. he has no idea.
Boogie: That's why I kinda wanna lean her way first.
Dan: He's already shown he'll go down with the ship.  With Willie..

10:56am
Shane rejoins them outside, and talk turns back to religion..  and onto Pulp Fiction, and how it was a carreer saver for John Travolta.

11am
BB: Dan, please go to the Diary Room.

  • Dan enters the house and compliments Jenn on her dedication to cleanliness..
  • In the backyard, Boogie, Frank and Shane are chatting about working out.
  • Wil and Joe have just joined the living.. They're inside with Jenn for the moment. 
11:03am
Talk turns to The Brigade.. Shane asks about it, and Boogie tells him to ask Britney, because she was there and can tell it much better.
**it's quite a tell, actually, and could send Britney into paranoia..

11:06am Sudden fascination with a bug..

 11:07am
BB: Ian, please go to the Diary Room.

BB: Danielle, Britney, please change your batteries..

11:09a
Whispers on 3 and 4

Wil: Any signs? Movements forward?
Jenn: mm mm.. Frank was just..
Wil: That might be a good thing.

11:10a
Joe joins the guys outside on the couch and reports he's a true believer in boot camp..  at 10 pounds lost.

fishies..

Shane: Are we bein' locked down out here?  I'm in pajama pants.


Everyone heads inside quickly.  Joe gussies up in the bathroom mirror, Boogie fills his water bottle.  Britney akes more coffee.. Wil's shaving quickly.. Ashley asks Boogie how he's feeling. Boogie says he's joining Ashley on the injured reserves list. Rapid fire shaving, face washing, teeth brushing etc..


11:17am  BB wants them all outside and in a hurry.

11:18am  - Trivia!!  Let the poV Ceremony Begin!

***will he or wont he.. 






Permalink







39 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Annnnnnnnnddddd.......We're off!!!

Good Morning again, Caro!

Good Morning again, Happy Dishers!

August 13, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Frank The Bear said...

One of Chef Joe's websites was suspended recently (madlovecooking.tv). Guess someone forgot to pay the web hosting fees while he was away or he forgot to arrange it.

August 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn,

I think Frank is lying to Boogie, because in his convo with Ian he was the one who brought up Dan and he let way more out of the bag, then led Boogie to believe.

I think Frank is trying to keep Wil and make a deal with Shane so he can set himself up to separate from Boogie. It was something in the way he was talking with Wil the other day that got me thinking Frank might really be leaning towards a deal with Wil, Ash, Jenn because he thinks he can beat them.

August 13, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I want dan to go up and out. I love a good 'I told you so'. I think the majority of people who voted her out over frank made a huge mistake.

Plus I think it would cause some drama and isn't that why we all watch BB?

Unrelated: while I was watching the show yesterday, I was thinking how much crap it is that ashley was allowed to have frank compete for her. I think it should be like survivor. Can't compete? Goodbye. Competitions are a huge part of this game, and while not competing only hurts YOU, it's crap for the fans, and crap for people like britney who does have to run around in a costume that weighs as much as she does instead of having someone like frank do the work for her.

August 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

If Frank changes the noms and puts up Dan he is writing his own ticket out that door.... not a good idea.

August 13, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Haha, I got got.

Hi Caro & fellow Dishers!

Excellent TOR as always & wow, look at Ian! Love that kid & hope he survives to the end!

Blue, I forgot to tell you yesterday that I'm so glad you had a nice afternoon with your family. I have a 4 year old son & I love hearing his stories when he goes on daddy dates with my husband. :)

Grendon, I'll just reiterate what a lot of others have said. I really enjoy your commentary & most of the time agree with your assessments of the HGs. Thanks so much for sharing them with the Dish family!

I thought it was interesting that Shelly from BB13 tweeted last night that Danielle was going to have a hard time & some regrets when she gets out like Shelly did. Here's hoping she's got a strong support system around her when that happens...I get the sense from what she's said about her family, it won't be them.

Have a great day!

August 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting if true curlerchick. The major problem I see if he does that is the main reason to get in an alliance is safety. And none of these people have shown they can protect him or themselves. Plus with him being the biggest threat in the group he would be the main target.

August 13, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Everyone!

What an exciting morning so far.

@curlerchick- I agree...I think Frank actually is moving to set up Boogie. He can put up Dan and then say Boogie is the one who came up with the plan...and he just listened to Boogie. This tactic could work even if Dan is gone, because Boogie has won the game before and people will believe he is the biggest threat in the game.

Gah! I really hope Dan/Shane does not get put up. I would love to see Wil go home. He's really gotten on my nerves.

August 13, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

How is everyone today?

What is Frank going to do? I don't want him to put up Dan as he is my favorite. I like Shane and Brittany too..also kinda like Frank.

If Dan goes home, that will change the house 100%..I think it will be a :blood bath" as Ian said..

Thank you for all the great posts Carolyn and Lessa...xoxo

Love Frank and Shane talking right now.. :):)


Pam

August 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Ryann said...

Shane dug Dan his grave just now, unknowingly. I'm furious.

August 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Ryann said...

Shane dug Dan his grave just now, unknowingly. I'm furious.

August 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey Blue, glad you had a nice outing the other day. I love your comments, they always make me giggle out loud.

August 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curlerchick
That would be about as dumb a move possible. Leave Boogie for team T!ts? Frank just wants to backdoor Dan and is trying to get Mike on board. Frank can manipulate the newbs not so much Boogie

August 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

rob tan, you might be right, but it was conversation between Frank and Wil in the lounge downstairs and something about the way they were talking lead me to believe they were much closer aligned than they appeared.

LOL - maybe this house is making me paranoid.

August 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Ryann said...

i dont think boogie will vote dan out

August 13, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Grief, Charlie Brown!

I was cleaning some things out of my fridge. When did I buy a jar of Miracle Whip and why? I don't like Miracle Whip. It had a 'use by' date of 02/2012. Unopened.

Then, I took the kitchen garbage out because today is trash day, and Kitty got out! Had to chase down her butt.

WHEW!

I'ma gonna stay here with you fine people for awhile. Things are gettin' CUH-RAYZEE in Blue's house!

Hey, Curlerchick! Thanks for the compliment! ☺

Thank you, ChristaC! ☺

Now, I need to read Caro's transcript and catch back up.

August 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

OH Caro, I'm so glad you are here keeping track of the critters... I watched them until after 5am this morning. I'm not sure how my next week will be going... mom called 3 times before 11am so I'm now packing for Mac and I to head to the island in the morning. I'm praying he doesn't decide to mark his territory (pee on the carpets) in her beautiful condo. Mom is almost 92, dad died 16 months ago so now she's wanting to sell and go into a retirement unit of some kind. I'm hoping my wireless picks up while there, but she's going to keep me hopping between real estate gals viewing places, attorney appt and who knows what else. Wish me luck!!!

August 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Do we "know" why Boogie is trying to convince Frank not to put up Dan? Can we take what he says at face value or does he have other motivations? Is he looking to work with Dan without Frank? I apologize if I've missed something.

August 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Hello all!! had to check in to see what the critters were up to. If Frank puts up Dan he might as well get ready to go home soon..these people..ugh!

August 13, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro, my anxiety is starting to return. Frank just will not quit with the Dan as re-nom thing.

Don't need another (((huggy))) yet, but have your arms on standby. You can hug and transcribe at the same time, right?

August 13, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane must be trying to get away from Britney. I don't understand why Shane is so into Frank right now. I guess he thinking as long as it's not me.

August 13, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger G in the Bert said...

Hello everyone.

What would be the worst that could happen if Frank scum bagged Dan. Next week he is on the block next to Boggie and I bet you dimes to dollars that Boogie is the one out the door.... He could see this as well and know that the "stats" are in his favor

August 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger G in the Bert said...

Curlerchick you and I are on the same page.

August 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Morning Carolyn & BB Buddies -- ((((HUGS)))).

Been away from the comments for a few days, but reading the posts.

And .... TRIVIa!!!!!!!! We have a POV Ceremony. YAY!!!!

Was afraid they were going to wait too late in the day.

August 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Frank is trying to gaze how loyal Boogie and Shane are. If he really wanted to backdoor Dan why would he tell him how Wil was throwing him under the bus hard core?

August 13, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Frank will leave noms the same, esp since he told dan about it. Boogie is against it, and frank does not want enemies in brit, dan, dani, and shane.

August 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ya'll are gonna love this.. I got got!

August 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Morning, Chella!! :)

Morning, ltcmek!! :) ((hugs!!))

MOrning, G in the Bert! :)

Blue - Hugs at the ready!!!

Hi Nancy! :)

Hi Tripl!! :) LUCK!!!!

Hi Ryan at W26th! :)

Hi RobTan! :)

Hey CurlerChick! :)


Hi Pammmmm!! :)

Morning, Sharelle! :)


Hi Christa! :)

Morning, HeatherSides! :) --do me a favor and have a look at the party post from last night..

Hi Dixie! :))


Hi Frank the Bear! :)


August 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...Carolyn

August 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

What? LOL

How can YOU get got, Carolyn? It's your site! hahahahahaha

August 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Spill to Jill :)

Blue/Pam - I was commenting in the Overnight.. while writing the morning..

August 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Carolyn and Dishers!

I want to add to what Dixie said above.

Now I am in no way a fan of Frank or Boggie but getting Dan out now would be in Franks best interest. Listen I would love to see Dan stay but I'm not playing for a half mil, Frank is. Last week Jani was taken out for the same reasons that Frank is thinking about regarding Dan. Can you blame Frank for thinking of backdooring Dan? Getting Dan out would basically be doing a big favor for the others. Sure, they might be in an alliance with Dan but it would make their game easier to have him gone. Personal choices aside, does anyone not think Dan is an exceptional player? As for Boogie, he said it all, "yea Frank, but if you're gone Dan knows I'll be going after him". Well, big whoop. That won't put money in Franks bank account. If I were Frank I would think for myself and roll the dice. After all, he will have a week to clean up any mess that "could" come from it.

I wrote a long comment, sorry about that. I really don't like doing that. And Dixie said it all when she said...

Plus I think it would cause some drama and isn't that why we all watch BB?

Yes!

August 13, 2012 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA...

August 13, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Susan!! :0)


Everyone - gonna be a few minute lag while I write an intro for the PoV Ceremony Spoiler..

August 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really nervous about what Frank will do..I want Dan to stay in because he is great for the game and I think it will put a huge target on Frank and Boogie next week...if Joe and Wil stay they will get split votes I think and it depends on who wins HOH next week. It is going to be a rough road ahead...

August 13, 2012 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I kinda wonder if the others...Brit and Shane would be happy to see Dan gone and the dirty work done by Frank and Boogie (he will get blamed regardless).

August 13, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I went to have a looksee.

Oofta!


*words that make me giggle and smile!☺

August 13, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Interesting that Frank told Dan about the Wil / Ashley attempt. As much as I dislike Boogie, he makes a good point that it's too early in the game to break the alliance.

Susan, I completely agree with you that it's in Frank's best interests to get Dan out, but at this point, it's still about having numbers on your side (with people that will win to protect you). Even as good as Frank is with his social game, I don't think he'd survive if he puts Dan up.

What will get really interesting is if Dan mentions this to Brit, Danielle or Ian who know that Frank had a convo with Ian about B/D Dan (without Wil & Ash) to see how they'll handle it.

August 13, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Good afternoon Caro and dishers ((hugs)) and an extra for (((blue))).
Kudos to Boogie for trying to stick up for the alliance, we know that will change soon down the road. I feel Dan and Boogie want to protect one another until very far down the road. I think both feel they have no shot against a newbie and they both think they can beat the other in F2. I may be wrong. I am sweating bullets, if Frank puts Dan up, I will not like him as much, but either way, I love this game. I wouldn't mind him putting Dani up. I don't like that she gets such good edits. My TV only friend thinks she hung the moon(she is from Bama too though). Like I told her, I was so rooting for Joe/Wil because they're from KY but that soon changed when I seen their true colors.
I am still not sure who I want to win. I do know I would like to see the 3 remaining coaches, Ian, Frank and Shane in the F6. I kinda like Ashley and Jen as people but not impressed with their game play or lack thereof.
While I am rambling on, I want to take another moment to give praise to the wonderful, awesome, and beautiful Carolyn and the whole dishy crew. You are the best<3 Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you put into this for US, the fans each and every year.

August 13, 2012 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below