;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Big Brother 14: PoV Player Picks and Pans

Good Afternoon, BB Lovers!  It's PoV Day in the BB14 house, and the players are... gonna be filled in as soon as the feeds come back from trivia and we know...

  1. Frank
  2. Joe
  3. Wil
  4. Mike Boogie
  5. Ashley
  6. Jenn
  7. Shane
**darn it! i was so hoping they'd pick me!

Frank has selected Ian to be the host.

If you're just checking in to BBDish for the firs time today, here are the previous posts to get you up to speed:

Here's the sneak peek we got earlier..
***At  9:51am on Camera 1, BB gave us a glimpse of the backyard.  Kudos to @BBGossip for catching it.

The people you see are crew members, building the PoV competition..

Now let's continue with the live feed updates... :0)  Please refresh this post every few minutes or so for new information.

11:58am
Boogie wants Wil GONE.

Boogie: He picks me, he's like Mike.
Frank: Hes worse than he was yesterday.
Boogie: Cool, if you're over it.  We're happy to end it for you.  There's no doubt in my mind he has to go now.  He had a golden opportunity to sit on the block and chill.
Frank: yeah
Boogie: Even with the comp yesterday, all he had to do was shut his mouth.. and Joe was a total loudmouth..
Frank: We know he's intuitive, but he's completely lost control.  He's coming after us.  We just have to reinforce that with them.

Frank: He was like, Well Ashley is my only..
Boogie: That was a good pick.. cuz he really only is playing 5 other people instead of 6
Frank: i wonder if Jenn would use it?
Boogie: We don't really have to even tell her the plan.. If the group flips on us, they flip on us, but I don't think they'll do it for Wil.   Britney and Danielle will stick with us I think.
Frank: Danielle spent a lot of time outside with Wil last night..
Boogie: Sorry, I didn't mean Danielle.. I meant Britney and Shane.
Frank: His attitude.. He gave everybody a hug.. and he wouldn't even look at me.
Boogie: And just that face.  This is your chance.. This is Veto.
Frank: Didn't matter cuz you were picked, but do you like hosting these?
Boogie: Doesn't matter.  ian wanted it..

Frank: Joe.. Should I pick you if I get HGs choice?  In front of everyone?  Captain Obvious must?
Boogie: Weak.  It's like, you guys don't know how to play this yet?  I mean, even Ian.. He knows all the facts..
Frank: But he doesn't know how to put it into play.
Boogie: You, me, Dan and Britney are the only people who know how to play.

Boogie: Danielle.. I think it's more important to her to look good romancing Shane.
Frank: Well, she was tryin' out for a dating show (when they pulled her for this).
Boogie: The constant reassurance thing.
Frank: Sometimes she's got a gamer in her, but then there's the silly sorority girl..

Talk turns to Janelle..

Frank: She's got the Superpass for life.  I hope she's watching us right now.  What's up, Janie?  Maybe she'll start rootin' for us.
Boogie: Doubtful
Frank: Truth is, when I sat you down in the bathroom that day, we were serious about workin' with you.
Boogie: But.. now you're home.

Frank: Something tells me we gotta while til the PoV, just because they didn't start setting it up til 8.
Boogie: ...get it out of the wizard.
Frank: me dos.  At least our little chat with the wiz got them off the beds.

12:15pm
Boogie: I love that her and Danielle are have nots this week.  Who of the 4 would you like to see go home?
Frank: Dan or Shane..
Boogie: Shane is great for comps and he's loyal.  Britney's great to compete against.. it's a super advantage.  She would have to go, but not by our hand..  The only thing that's dangerous is the link between Danielle and Shane.  I'd like to make a run at them when there's 2 or 3..  Dan'll cosign it at some point.. Taking Shane out.. And Brit, well, obviously anyone can win anything, but percentage wise..  Brit as a have not is great.. Just make her more miserable..  And Ashley, I hung with her this morning.. and I was like, lemme play up this back thing.. She could stand at a buzzer and get lucky.. Her vote counts just as much with a broken back.
Frank: We get Wil out and we can scoop up Ash and Jenn..

Boogie: It's risky, but it might not be a bad idea to dump and HoH or 2.. Lemme ask you this?  Between Danielle and Britney, who would you like to see go first?
Frank: That's tough.
Boogie: Danielle would need more time in Jury to get her head right.  Britney would vote for the best player.
Frank: And if Danielle and Dan are gone, Britney doesn't really have anyone else..  It probably is best to take out Shane over Britney..
Boogie: Then we'll have the 3 top males..  Just when we take out Shane.. If Britney wins that hoH, you and I are definitely going up.. But if he's not there to win the Veto, that's helpful..

12:20pm This conversation is a really intersting look into the minds of Boogie and Frank.  It's ongoing on Feeds 1 and 2.. 

12:44am
Feed 3
Britney: She (Renny) called me garbage and said that everything that came out of my mouth was venom.. I don't know.. I guess she thought we were making fun of her.. We would use her voice a lot.  Ragan.. I think.. Could do her voice really well.
Dan: With her personality, I would think she would take that as flattery..
Brit: That was one of the highlights of your season though.. When her and Jessie got into it on the 1st night.
Dan: They never got over that either.
Brit: Amazing..

Dan: Who do you keep in touch with from your season?
Brit: I keep in touch with Hayden, Lane, Enzo, Matt and Ragan.  I talk to them regularly..

Chatter about her season conitnues.. Meanwhile, upstairs on Feeds 1 and 2, Ian, Frank and Boogie are talking about the comp.  Ian went up there a few minutes ago and floated the idea of targeting Wil, because he feels another endrance is coming this week, and Wil did too well in the last one.  Already on the get Wil out page, Frank and Boogie are agreeable...  Mostly, Ian's just pumped to host.

Ian: We wanna keep it the same so we have a choice.
Boogie: No way Ashley's winning.
Ian: She couldn't win it under normal circumstances.
Boogie: She's the only girl in it, right?
Ian: Yeah.  No..  Jenn's in it too.

12:49pm
Downstairs, Dan tells Britney about Jerry from his season, and his wife.. He went through throat cancer, and his wife is deteriorating terribly.

Dan: Even though he treated me badly in the game, he was always a grandfather figure to me.. so I could never treat him with anything but respect. 

12:52pm
Danielle appears..
Britney: Does Dan know about the song, Forgot About Trey?
Dan: Who's Trey?

Britney fills Dan in about the "relationship"..  2 dates... known each other for 3 years..Britney covers her mouth and manages to get a whole verse of the song "Forgot About Dre" (which she changes to Trey) out before Skippy catches on.

Dan: So you made out with Trey in front of Petey?
Danielle: No! I'm not that girl.

12:58pm
Danielle: It was never talked about..
Dan: They were going steady!



1:10pm BBT - Talk up in the HoH  continues, as does the livingroom chatter..
Boogie: Wil's completely self-destructed.  He needs to go.
Frank: Wil did great last week.
Ian: But that's because he was the pawn and he knew it.

Frank and Boogie share some of the details of Wil's HoH meeting yesterday with Ian. 


It's time for a bloggy break!  I need some fresh air, before the PoV result/spoiler feed babysitting begins. :)  Enjoy the feeds & Please mind the critters!  I'll be back in a little bit.. :)






Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

BB's timing was perfect on this one. This is the time of day the Afternoon Post goes up, anyway.

August 11, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Boogie's in it. Ashley and Jenn I think.

August 11, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dont forget Shane...He got the VETO ticket.

August 11, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

NMann2215

Sorry, got caught by the new top post. I answered your question on the last post (why I don't like Frank) I forgot to tell you who my favorite player is. Actually I'm not sure. Probably Ian, but as of now I would look at him as America's fave more so than the winner. Based on competitions, what would have been a good HOH had it not been for the twist and for the most part being a decent person, if I had to pick a winner today I would give it to Shane.

August 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

How this week has changed with just a few words. It was all Joe, Joe and Joe and now Joe is sitting pretty.

August 11, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

OMG - yesterday I gave Boogie the benefit of the doubt that maybe he had some compassion in him and today he totally shows his true self. He was helping Ashley as part of his game play - UGGGHHHH.

Leopard cant change his spots.

August 11, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

I was never a fan of Chilltown but I can say that Will seemed to at least have a few nice bones in his botoxed body.

Boogie on the other hand, has no soul. I can't say how he is outside the house but he is just a vile person. How anyone can like him is beyond me.

August 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. :)

I'm ready.. :)


Hi Blueee! :)♥

Hi Michigan Man! :) ♥

Hi Paul! :) Thank you! Almost forgot about him.

Hi Grendon! :) ♥

Hi CurlertChick! :) ♥

Hi Emrys! :) ♥

August 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Emrys

After talking about how his child interferes with his ability to hang out at clubs and pick up women, I'm thinking Boogie isn't much different out of the BB house than he is in the house. I'm guessing he always considers himself to be the most important person in any room.

August 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Nice conversation with Dan and Britney about their seasons and guests.

August 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Boogie for wearing your microphone while you were relieving yourself. Sometimes it really is just TMI.

August 11, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

so what's the verdict? how's his prostate health? ;)

August 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Danielle really, really, really should be on "The Bachelor." Or "Bachelorette." Or "RuPaul's Drag U."

August 11, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So I wonder if Ian is gathering info for Quack Attack, that's what the five are called right, or is he hoping to stay in good with Boogie and Frank for yet another secret alliance.

August 11, 2012 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Still trying to get all caught up ...

Good Afternoon Dishers!!

Special Good Afternoon to the Goddess of the Dish!! {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} and a great big MWAH!

August 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am confused by Ian as much as, or maybe even more than, Dan.

Right now I would say he is firmly on board with Frankenboogie and has been fibbing about having an alliance with DDBS. But when he is with Dan, and especially with Brit, he seems so sincere it's hard to doubt him.

August 11, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Not sure Carolyn, but he sounded mighty healthy to me.

August 11, 2012 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Steph :)

Hi Sarah :)


Everyone - I'm gonna get 90 minutes of fresh air before the PoV Spoiler feed babysitting begins and I'm locked in..

I'll see you back here in a bit. :)

August 11, 2012 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Do they still refer to it a the golden power of veto or just pov now?

Afternoon, all!

I hope Ashley doesn't hurry herself more in this.

I've had a spinal fusion. I couldn't imagine doing this game...before or after surgery! The back pain just tears you down. Poor thing!

August 11, 2012 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boogie and Danielle should get along because they are so into themselves...Boogie is just awful though..worse than ever..

Pam

August 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boogie and Danielle should get along because they are so into themselves...me, me, me.

Boogie is just awful though..worse than ever..

Pam

August 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boogie and Danielle should get along because they are so into themselves...Boogie is just awful though..worse than ever..

Pam

August 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Peppi said...

I am loving Dan in this chit-chat with Brit and Danielle---his comments to both of the girls about their past relationships are priceless!! Also, I was giggling when he was talking about his break-up after his BB season---he loves being the naughty antagonist.

As for Danielle and "Trey,"--I think that she's making it all up to gain attention again--memememe. UGH

August 11, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hello Carolyn, Blue, Grendon, Michigan Man, Emrys, Curler Chick, and Stephan

Danielle really does have a stalker mentality doesn't she. Now she's fixated on a guy she only had two dates with at home. This girl really has issues. When the conversation switches she always finds a way to bring it back to herself. I've never known anyone like her. It's pretty tiresome.

We saw the true side of Boogie and Frank this afternoon, as if we needed more affirmation. Booie really talks badly about women. I don't how he ever gets a date in real life. I think Frank is a lot the same way or he wouldn't be so stuck up Boogie's butt.

Dan is so cute when he's just being normal. Not full of himself at all!

August 11, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Paul. Didn't see you there.

August 11, 2012 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hi!
I am a fan of BB right from season 1 and have been a lurking fan of this FAB site for 3 yrs now. I only got an accnt a few days ago when a couple of wretches started *gasp* bashing on Goddess Carolyn.

What a difference u (and Less!!) have made to my BB experience. I ignorantly went along watching 3 hrs worth of edits a week for all those yrs thinking I knew wth these people were about....OMG!!! This year above all others I am appalled by production. The live show didn't show any of danielle and britney horrifically lying and personally attacking her behind her back. Danielle pathetically and nauseatingly forcing herself on shane as he tells her as nicely as possible that he has no interest in her and then asks britney if he should ask dan to talk to her as she doesn't seem to hear him? She tells brit that basically he's fighting against his love for her because its so vast its frightening and hey distance is np....she'll go to him! O gawd shane, move when u get out...unlisted #....

Boogie...when janie says he hates women she know of what she speaks...he doesn't date or make love...he "takes them down" calls them c**ts. he's got serious baggage and is in need of therapy. Him and danielle...yrs of THER-A-PY! Evil keebler elf...horrid message to janie. What a pr*ck. Hold a grudge much? "they must have held the 2nd door open or brought in extra people" ummmm...no. She's THE most popular player ever. And she just got scumbagged.

I'm not loving this season. Lots of action yes...but little integrity. Tis the season of scumbagging...janie didn't chase power she worked her ass off to protect her team. Joe (who knew???) the only one to stick by her in the end. Even ash (!!) trashed her and lied about her. I liked her in the beginning. I don't really care much now as far as the outcome now that janie is gone...not because she's gone but HOW...if AG hadn't saved frank she wouldn't be gone. Even so if her team were loyal and brit had her head on straight she'd be there also. Anyhoodles I'm not impressed w BB...u can't say how ur voting??? Yaaaa...

Carolyn,

U have created a wonderful, warm, fun and positive environment here. I can't afford the feeds so I rely heavily on u and ur team. U crack me up w ur little side comments...wil and dani when she says she never talks negatively about anybody and u said ur tongue was bloody!! Haha!! Please remember this: THEY WOULD HAVE KEPT IT TO THEMSELVES IF THEY SIMPLY DISAGREED WITH UR VIEWPOINT! They wanted to confront u. Make u feel badly that u have a different viewpoint. When they say its not that they root for the other person...yes they r. They just can't say so. Soak up the love!!! What's great is that u have so many supporters to stand up for u!

Thanks for all u do!!

August 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I know no one is here right now but it's time for work so I'm out.

I'll CUL8R :)

August 11, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Hey Carolyn & BB Dishers!

I'm just now trying to catch up on everything! Can't wait to see how POV goes. Looks like Joe has avoided eviction so far..........but lots can happen before Thursday night!

Poor Ashley, I just keep wondering what is going to happen with her health situation. I feel so badly for her!

Janice/GA

August 11, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

2:15BBT
Cams 3/4

Brit telling Danielle about Joe masturbating in the Have Not room last night!! LMAO!! It's hysterical!

Maybe go to 2:12BBT. Not exactly sure what minute it started. A must-see FB moment!

August 11, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane is even sexy eating.

I'm having "9 1/2 Weeks" thoughts right now. *sigh*

August 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I've seen soem really mean things from Danielle's supposed real-life friends on the internet. If that's who she hangs out with IRL it totally explains the way she acts in the house. I pray they all do some growing up over the next year or two otherwise this world is just going to get worse and worse. It's sad.

August 11, 2012 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

You have to admit...Brit can tell a funny story. That was hilarious just now her telling Danielle about Joe's masterbation session next to her in the have not room!

August 11, 2012 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Patriotsgirl85 said...

I'm not even sure WTH is going on anymore! I swore I wouldn't watch again after the " twist". My fav has always been Dan, but I'm thinking more Ian every day!! Poor Ashley should be @ home!! How can she compete?? I despise Boogie but kinda like Frank....wish they'd get Mr. Overinflated ego for no reason Mike Boogie OUT! THEN we might have a game! wtf does he think he is anyway?? Just a little peon in a game he doesn't deserve to be in. AGP, if you wanted all "stars" then that's what you should have brought us. Instead we have newbies trying like hell to survive against the "pro" reality TV pros. Give me a Jeff & Jordan, not a Shane/12 year old crusher

August 11, 2012 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ShiShi! :) ♥

Hi Zany! :) ♥

Hi Blueee :) ♥

Hi Janice! :) ♥

Later, MI Man! :) ♥

Hi Stacey! :) Thank you very very much! ♥

Hi Peppi! :) ♥ I agree.

Hi Pammm!! :) ♥

August 11, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Thanks so much for the heads up on the Brit clip! :)

It's the new top post!! ;)

Everyone - NewTopPost

August 11, 2012 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger NMann2215 said...

Thank you for replying!! I adore Ian. He is awesome and I wish Ashley would go for him but nonetheless, I think he will find the right one for him one day and he will treat her really well!! While I'm team frank, I'm unsure who my fav house guest is. I just can't decide.

August 11, 2012 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below