;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 10, 2012

Big Brother 14: Frankly Friday Morning

♫♪♫ It's wakey wakey time!! The feeds went to fishies a few minutes ago, so the HGs are very likely being woken up right now as I type this intro.. On the agenda today: Begging, Scheming, Plotting, Crying, Fun, Games... and.. Oh yeah.. a Have - Have Not Comp and Nominations!

Frank fans and fans of the game in general, if you haven't gotten the live feeds yet, today is an excellent time to take advantage of the 3 day free trial. ◄-Oh look! There's the link to open up the real world of Big Brother 14! 

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get caught up, here's the ticket:
Let's go, houseguests!  It's time to entertain us on the live feeds! We know you've got it in you.. You made excellent strides last night. :0) 

Please refresh this post periodically for new info as the morning progresses...

9:27am
Feed 1
Living Room
Ashley and Wil

Wil's making cuddles on Ashley's head.. ahhh.. nice...

Ash: That feels good.
Wil: Did you sleep ok?
Ash: I did.. When I was sleeping, I was sleeping.

Wil: I'm gonna get coffee.  I'll be right back.  Do you want anything?
Ash: Oh, no, I'm good, thanks.

We've got Ashley on 1 and 2, and a host of sleeping lumps on 3 and 4.. one of whom just tooted.  Frank walks through the living room, sees Ashley alone on the couch and scolds Wil in the kitchen..

Frank: Would you quit leavin' her by herself, Wil?
Ash: He's been here the whole time.

Frank steps into the Kicks Room..

Frank: Can anybody hear me in here?

We hear a grumble of yesses..

Frank: I'm gonna try to do that comp before noon today, and it's already 9, so I just wanna let ya'll know..

9:34am
Boogie comes into the living room to check on Ashley and see how she's doing.

Ash: I'm fine.. I have Nurse Wil.
Frank: It's cold in here.. In the DR too.
Ash: He said before noon?
Frank: Yeah.

Ash: I wonder.. Maybe Dr Hotowitz has a.. 
Wil: We're just worried about you..

9:38am
F1/2 - More HGs assemble in the living room, caring for Ashley..
F3/4 - The rest are getting up from their beds and heading to the WC..

Skippy's quite keen on keeping us out of the medical conversation.  I don't want to be alarmist, but I'm beginning to wonder if there's a medical evac (to borrow a term from survivor) in Ashley's imminent future.

9:49am
feed 1 and 2
The HGs are all gathering in the living room, one by one, and skippy is letting us on only for seconds at a time.  Something is up.  I'm not liking this for Ashley's longevity in the game.
Joe: They started building I think right at 4.
Frank: I'm excited to see what America voted on.
Wil: I bet you are.
Boogie; I wonder what it's gonna be.. like you f'in care.

I'll tell you what's up.  I'm a spazz.  They're on lockdown because the comp is being built. 

9:54am
Britney can be heard muffled in the distance..
Shane: House meeting.  They said it was gonna be before noon.


9:58am
F1/2
Living Room
Wil, Ash, Boogie, Danielle, Joe.. 
Joking on the internet whispers.. 

Ashley: She's outta here...
Wil: She's been taken to the hospital..

Still..

Boogie: Wanna stretch a little bit?  Want some help?
Ashley: mm mm.. It hurts too much..

10:03a
F1/2
Living Room

Frank comes in and tries to lighten the mood..

Frank: Gosh!  You've been in that same spot all morning! Jump up!  Move around a little bit!
Joe: Do a little dance.  Are you in the same pain as last night, or worse?
Boogie: We can't discuss..

**Ah.. ok.. I'm not a spazz. Well, not completely anyway.

10:14am
Ashley is called to the Diary Room...
Frank: Oh no, Ashley!

Fishies

10:18am
Boogie: What does your Grandma mean when she says, "It's really busy with the feed?"
Frank: Grain and Rice.. She's a commodities broker.  CGR.. Clean Game Runnin'!

10:20am
Random Non-Ashley related Chatter around the feeds, as they've been told not to discuss what's happening with her.  Jenn is now in Ashley's spot on the couch.
So we have information about bars in the part of FLorida Frank lives in.. Anything but the topic at hand.

Dan: Wil is always on..
Wil: What did you say?
Dan: Wil is always on and funny.
Wil: Flattery will get you everywhere, Dan.
Dan: Phillip Banks.. Fresh Prince.
Boogie: Will (doing his impersonation of the father in Fresh Prince)
Dan: Vivian (doing his)

10:35am BBT - There's definitely something fishy going on!
 10:43am Feeds are back..
Downstairs on feed 3, Ian says he can't imagine being here with that kind of pain..

10:44am
Feed 1
Joe meets up in HoH with Frank..

Frank: I haven't fogot that he was lying to me and Mike just a little over a week ago.. If you go up, it's because it's the easiest way not to rock the boat.. and I'm probably gonna have to do that off the batt, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you're the person going out the door this week, or the person I'm trying to get out this week.  See what I'm sayin'?


Joe: I still have loyalty.  I haven't flipped once in 5 weeks.  2 of my former teammates, they float to whatever's in this room.
Frank: Yeah.. I'm aware.  I told Wil.. ":I don't trust you."  He mighta voted for me to stay, but it was 8 to 1.. I woulda stayed anyway.
Joe: The only other thing I'm gonna say is.. Don't forget I saved you once.  I hope that's worth something.
Frank: Absolutely.
Joe: And keep in mind, right now I'm a loner.  THings can look pretty, but you never gonna know when you're gonna need that one extra.
Frank: I know that.
Joe: I'm resigned to the fact I can't win this.. because of my age.. I can't win comps.  I'm looking to get to jury.. and I'm looking to get Wil out.  I'm on the side that sees all the lies.  You seen what he did to you.. I'm appalled.  If it's within my power, I will try to get him out first.  I don't see how anybody can be that way.  It's national tv.. If you're a terrible person in here, you can't just say I was playin' a role.  Stab me in the front.. Just don't stab me in the back. I understand stabbin in here.  I don't understand the necessity for elaborate lies.  No one.  No one asked him to do what he did to you.  That's where I'm at..
Frank: I believe you, buddy.

Downstairs on feed 3, Boogie's bummed he missed the meeting upstairs with Joe.

10:53am
Feed 1
Joe, Brit, Wil

Joe: Did Ashley get her shot?
Brit: Yeah, she did..

Ashley comes out of the DR.  She got her shot.  Dan and Boogie are helping her walk thru.. They offer to carry her and she says no, that hurts more.  She has to go to the bathroom badly..

Ash: Why is the bathroom so far.  I wish I could just pee here.
Dan: Do you want us to hold something up and you can..
Boogie: Did they give you a pain killer?
Ash: No.


Danielle: Are you sure you don't want them to carry you?  If your feet don't move and you don't use those muscles?
Boogie: Why don't we try it?

10:56a Fishies.. Feeds come back and they're helping her out of the bathroom..

 

 


 


CUT TO:
11:03am
F3 and 4

We leave Ashley to join Boogie, Frank and Britney up in the HoH... Frank tells them about his meeting with Joe right now, and how he was pushing the "I'm old, can't win, loyal and only want to make it to jury" card..

Britney says she's not pushing for Wil to go instead this week, since Joe's such an easy no waves eviction, but that they should be very aware of Wil and how intuitive and calculating..

Frank and Boogie start fishing for a Silent Six volunteer to site next to Joe on the block..


Brit: I'm not saying go back on the plan.. I just feel like there's a divide in the house.
Boogie: Not that they're together.  Ashley's injured and doesn't give a fk about the game right now.. Ian's on a leash.. Normally that would concern me, and Wil is someone that people gravitate towards..   It comes down to, are we gonna nominate him and Joe together... and fk it.. let them think we're together?  Or do we wanna couch it and put up one of our own as a pawn?

Danielle comes up.  They try to get her to leave, saying Britney just told people she was coming up to plead her case, but Danielle wont leave, saying everyone's asleep so it doesn't matter.


Danielle: What do you think they're gonna do about Ashley today?
Boogie: I think maybe they'll let Frank play in her place..
Frank: I'm gonna throw it for my team.

Frank: If we're goin' after Wil, I don't mind putting both of em up.. But if we're going after Joe and don't send Wil home, then me and Mike are just setting ourselves up.
Brit: I hear what you're saying..
Frank: Another thing he said is, I hope everyone in America doesn't think I'm this mean outside of the house.. It's something to consider.

Danielle: Who are you thinkin' Frank?
Frank: Obvioously Joe and someone else..  We talked about this last night with Dan.. about trying to hide the alliance.. Either way, he's gonna know there's something up.. He already knows it's 4.. We'd like him to not make it to 6.

Frank: I'm not saying sh*t about you, Mike, but last night in your speech about Janelle..
Boogie: I thought that before I said it too.. but my ego and cockiness and history with her..
Frank: I think Wil's the only one who might pick up on it too.
Boogie: The bottom line is, ya know.. One of the 4 of you's gonna have to volunteer.. Or  it's just, the writing's on the wall..
Danielle: I'm ok with that.
Boogie: And if he wins..
Frank: If he wins, it's very possible it's me and Mike on the block next week.

11:18a
Brit: I think if Wil stays this week, and wins HoH next week, one of us is going home.. Whether we hide it or not.  Especially if Joe is gone.  There's no other options.
Frank: That's a good point, Brit.
Danielle: Do you see Wil winning more stuff, or Joe?
Frank: Wil.  I don't see Joe winning shit.
Boogie: Maybe he's not as annoying when he's not in such a good position.. and then we take him out the next week..  Plus.. we could have a contingency plan.. if Julie comes on and says fast forward.. We could take out Wil with the first vote.. and Joe will play a frazzled HoH.. and we'll take him out with the 2nd.

Danielle: I'm down with whatever.  Whoever you wanted out, it's fine with me. Whatever.

Talk turns to putting strong players in the veto.. to try to control things more..  Shane will be playing definitely, due to the veto ticket.

Brit: There's no way one of us is not gonna get drawn for the pov.  No way.
Boogie: Imagine if all of us get drawn?  6 on 1?  That would be sick.

Talk turns to the Have Not comp for today.. They think it's going to be a gross food comp.  Boogie says he has a terrible gag reflex.  Danielle says she'll chug it down.

11:44am BBT - ♫I feel fishy!  Oh so fishy..

11:47am - Feeds are back, and  we've got chatter in the HoH on F3/4 and Solo Joe in the living room on 1.

11:52am
Feed 2
Joe, Wil, Ashley

Joe and Wil go to keep Ashley company in the bathroom..

Joe: I talked to Frank.. and I think I'm definitely going up.  Me and Wil or Me and whoever..
Wil: Probably me
Joe: Totally a guess, but I think Frank and Shane are working together now.. Just a hunch.


Joe: Ian was just by the door for the have nots..
Wil: Ian is so wrong on so many levels..
Joe: Hahahaha

CUT TO:
11:56am
F3/4
We just hopped back up to HoH and Ian is up there with Boogie, Frank and Britney..

Boogie: He passed the test!!
Ian: Yeah, I'm fine with being up against Joe..
Britney: What test can't you pass?
Ian: Biotechnology.

Talk turns to The Have Have Not Comp..

Frank: I was gonna take a shower, but maybe I'll just wait til after the comp.  You think they're trying to figure out what to do with Ashley at this point too?

***here fishy, fishy, fishy..

Ian: And Janelle's average finish?
Boogie: Decimated.
Ian: It's now down to 6.
Boogie: I'm sure she's distraught..
Ian: I'm sure she'll get her 25k prize.
Boogie: No way.
Ian: It sounded like she got a standing ovation.
Brit: Didn't it?!

Boogie tells Ian he thinks America's Fave is all his.. Frank says, jokingly, what about me, guys??

Frank: No, they probably hate me, cuz I'm with Mike.
Boogie: Yeah.  Don't even think about winning that shit.
Frank: Hahaha!

12:05pm
Britney and Ian leave HoH..  Frank asks Brit to let him know if she makes any more coffee..


We're sticking tight with Frank and Boogie to see what's up with the vote - are they taking Ian up on his offer, or not?.. waiting for Boogie to get out of the bathroom at the moment..

12:09pm
BB: Ian, please go to the Diary Room.

Boogie: I like how you bring up the pawn stuff;.. none of them wanna do it..
Frank: Of course not.
Boogie: When you have the conversation with Wil, I'd like to be here if that's ok with you..
Frank: Yeah.
Boogie: We need to leverage the shit out of it..

Frank: I'm not gonna lie to ya, Mike, if the opportunity arises, I'd like to get Dan out this week if possible.  He said it himself, 3s company , 2s a crowd..
Boogie: The problem is.. Who are you gonna put him up against?
Frank: We put up Wil and Joe.. We win PoV and we take down JOE. Put up Dan.
Boogie: Then we're not trustworthy to anyone.  When you make a run at someone like that, it has to be definite.  It's too early.

Both agree they don't wanna be near Dan in the final anything.

12:12pm
F3
Wil comes up..  Watch this on flashback!!

Boogie: If Frank, you and Shane all play, we've got a strong situation..

BB tells Wil to get his mic on.. Wil runs back downstairs to grab it.

Frank: He didn't like hearing it.
Boogie: We've gotta get out of him who his target is, even if it's not true.

Wil returns and Boogie goes to work on him, trying to sell him on the idea that people forget week to week, and citing Shane's comp prowess as an example of how people forget how dangerous he is..

Boogie: ..one from each.. and one of Danielle's boys..  On the surface, that's not a bad nomination. Joe just needs to go.
Frank: He came up here beggin' just to get on jury.

Wil: Well, it's good to be in the know.  No hard feelings.
Boogie: That's it?
Wil: Welll, I'm certainly not gonna make any promises.. We'll see after the Veto.  Later taters..

Wil leaves.

Boogie: I don't like his attitude at all.
Frank: Me neither.  He's coming after us hardcore..
Boogie: F*ck it.  Put me up.  Let me play the veto.
Frank: hahaha

Frank: Early on in the conversation when he brought it up, he didn't seem so negative..
Boogie: He's a flipper.
Frank: Big time.  That whole thing he just did may have cemented the whole thing.

12:21p
Boogie: We need to get in Britney and Shane's ears right away.  He's running to them..  Let's just ask Shane to do it.
Frank: And tell Britney we're on with her plan to get Wil out.
Boogie: I'm startin' to lean on getting Wil out.  I can put up with Joe for another week.
Frank: If we send Wil home, and Joe does win HoH?
Boogie: We own him.

12:23pm
BB: Ashley, please go to the Diary Room.
**dan, please help her walk.

Frank and Boogie are wavering between targets still.. It's going to be a long and interesting afternoon..

12:28pm
Dan and Boogie
HoH

Boogie: Britney was actually the 1st one to say,  you might want to consider Wil as a target.  He just came up here and he was brazen.. 1st he said, "I know a large group is working together," and then he said "you 4," and then we started asking him, If you won, who would you put up, and he said, I'm not gonna answer that question.. He said, I'm not making any promises and twirled his hair...
Dan: That surprised you?
Boogie: I just don't get why not play nice? Buy yourself 6 days.
Dan:  Has it changed your mind?  Who you wanna go after?
Boogie: I was 90-10 and now I'm 60-40..

Dan asks about Joe..

Frank: He was all about Joe.  He was just like, " I wanna get Joe out and get to jury."
Dan: He'd be a nightmare in jury.

They need Shane to come up, but he's nairing his chest right now..Frank motioned at Britney with his eyes, but he's not sure he did it well enough.
Frank: I just.. I'm shocked at Wil. I'm shocked he didn't try ot offer anything up at all.
Boogie: He did himself more damage..

Dan: I walked past the screen in the living room and Nominations Today went up, and Joe goes, that must mean you're going up..  I walked in the Storage Room looked at the camera and said, No, You're going up.

Boogie: What about Joe and Ashley?
Dan: Devil's advocate... You put up Joe and Ashley, Wil pulls out a miracle win and saves Joe..
Boogie: Good point.

12:35pm - HoH Cont'd
Boogie: I think Wil feels so comfortable in all the anti Joe sentiment this week..
Frank: Here's the thing.. Wil hs a much better shot at winning HoH next week.
Boogie: At this point, Shane should just pick you to me to play..
Dan: Yeah.

12: 37pm Brit comes back to the HoH Room...

Boogie: So.. Your idea may be gaining some traction.  He came up here with a tude.
Brit: With a tude?!  He came down with  tude, but I thought you'd worked him up.

Boogie explains.. 



Boogie: I was 90 10 Joe before, but I can put up with him a little longer.
Brit: I told you though.. He thinks there's no way in the world that we're not working together.
Dan: All 6?
Britney: Yeah. He's good at figuring stuff out.
Frank: He's clever..
Brit: He's intuitive.. Like I know what he's doing downstairs.. Rallying up the troops..
Boogie: He's got a cripple, Jenn and one of them goes home.  Ian's not going there.

Frank: So you got my eye motion to come upstairs..
Brit: Yeah, and I got that you wanted Shane too..
Frank: Yeah!!

Dan: Before you make a decision, you have to ask yourself, what would zebra cake chris do?

Talk turns back to Wil's awful HoH meeting... It's become the central focus..

12:47pm - And we're back to a Joe/Wil nom..  For at least the next 60 seconds.

Frank: Maybe I should just nominate the both of em..

12:53pm
Brit and Frank

Frank: You were right, Brit.
Brit: He's just really an intuitive guy.
Frank: Yeah, he is.  Good thing he's not good at competitions.

Brit leaves..   BB wants Frank to come to the DR, so they can start the HHN comp. Yippe Skippee, cheers are emanating from my spine and fingers..


12:59pm
If I lay here like this, will everyone give me attention too??
1pm BBT
Feed 1
Living Room
Ian, Boogie, Wil, Ashley, Dan

Ashley's back out of the DR.. General chatter.. Waiting on the HHN Comp

1:10pm BBT

Frank: Ex-squeeze me, Everybody!  It's time for the 1st Have Have Not competition of the Summer!




...and Trivia!
**the angels sing.


**ok.. I know I'm only 13 hours in so far today, but I'm definitely having a bit of brain melt..   Time for a blog break!  I'll be back with a new top post once the feeds come back from Have Not Comp.. :0)






Permalink







127 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning again Carolyn, morning everyone

Well sleepy HGs indeed. Turning the lights on didn't seem to work very well. Going to be a quiet morning me thinks.

August 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Boogie has said over the previous days he really does not want to be a Have-Not.

Blue wants him to be. ☺


Crossing every available appendage in anticipation.

August 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I want Wil to be a have-not and be nominated.

August 10, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm officially living on BBT. I went to bed and woke up at the same time as them.

Sometimes I worry about my sanity.

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger RN_2_B_2013 said...

Me too Blue! I hope Boogie is a have not this week as well. Maybe it'll knock some of his smugness down!

August 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Boogie being a have not will be justice indeed but it will be a lot, lot of complaining to listen too as well. Wonder how they will pick teams?

Also, perhaps the movie will be involved in this game. It is about that time of season.

August 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, GayTor! :)

Morning, Shamrock! :)

Morning, BBMommyJess! :0)

August 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Book Obsession 365 Days Of The Year said...

Was Ash hurt in a comp??

August 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Lol. I think boogie commented last night on how good he felt inviting joe to partake in the meal joe cooked...lol

August 10, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger RN_2_B_2013 said...

Morning Carolyn! Glad to see you made it back from your bike ride safely! :-)

August 10, 2012 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

LtlAngel6...I think she aggravated a prior ailment during the endurance comp...she's been pretty rough since then...had cortisone shots already...lower back and butt pain if I remember correctly

August 10, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

That was a classic boogeresq move which I think we will be seeing more of.

August 10, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Has any one ever left before for medical reasons?? And what happens next??

August 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I think so song it for attention so noone makes her a half not..he what I thnk should happen she should medicaly be taken out of the game then cranks hoh is over and then they play the food competition for hoh and then evryone is age from half not this week because if frank stays in power Dan may be backfire and I want him in the game:

August 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Book Obsession 365 Days Of The Year said...

Thanks David for bringing me up to speed on that...

She looks like she is in terrible pain.. wonder if she does leave the game if they will bring back one of the newbies... as jenelle is back on twitter already...

August 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

morning carolyn morning all

here's hoping will and joe go on block or joe and shane with joe leaving hopefully

August 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

ash had back issues from the bed for 14days frist eweek no pad on it, then she hurt it again in comp last thursday she has sliped disk and pinched nerve from what i read herd, she had but shot wed and said she still hurts

August 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"I'll tell you what's up. I'm a spazz. They're on lockdown because the comp is being built."

hehehe

You're not a spazz. I was thinking along the same lines as you concerning Ash. :)

August 10, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

LtlAngel6....honestly I don't see anyone returning if Ash goes out...actually it would solve the whole issue of having to have 2 double evictions to get back on schedule

August 10, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Ashley's pain, sciatic nerves, is the same thing I have had until recently. You don't think it's your back because it's right in your buttocks. It's a very sharp pain depending on how you move. Mine got so bad I had muscle spasms twice and was unable to move. Pain shots and pills can work short term but what helped me was physical therapy and exercise. When you have that you don't want to exercise but have to. What I did and she needs to do is build up the core muscles under your stomach. It hurts like heck the first couple of weeks but then it's all good. I've been pain free, in that area at least, for four months. It will hard for her to do that in the house but I can't even imagine trying to compete in physical challenges with that pain.

August 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

I think I'll start naming the BB fish...and start trying to figure out which of them is HoT (Head of Tank) and who he/she nominated this week to be evicted to the shark tank...

August 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Caro, Do you have any predictions on what will happen with Ashley? Or can you not say ? :)

August 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

carlyn i just read the coments in overnight report the long number unhappy guy and me agreeed on alot.
I to have been a fan since well a while now and I still love the site.
I know you liked jani and could tell how much it upset you and I know some ppl were jani lovers and dani haters.

Moving on to new week sounds grate. I do not think you were wrong i think it got hard last week and yes you are human and just so you know it didn't stop me from checking the site out every hour on the hour lol or just about.

This week im praying if any one goes up from the silent 6 its shane and he stays and we finely get rid joe.

He is a wasted spot in the house. He really should have went to top cheff not big brother. But he should go home before jury sorry but he is not going to win this game what so ever.

I do hope boggie is a have not LOL just for the fun of it since he keeps sayign he dont want to be a have not.

I do think they shouldn't make them sleep on the beds any more. lock the room down it has nearly killed poor ash and they really shouldn't make ppl in this game suffer permanatly and thats what that bed dose.

ps when or where will the prize winners be announced from last nights show post i checked comments and didn't see.
(Ive never won anything here or any number of other big brother things ive tried so im watching carefully and trying hard this year lol

August 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

DavidL - lol!

CountryGirl - nope.. i don't wanna put bad energy out there. ;)

August 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

Uh Oh.. Ashley is going to diary room. I heard Frank say "Oh No Ashley....." then feeds cut :(

August 10, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

David Lockner

I've named two of the fish Dory and Nemo. :)

August 10, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Ash!

I've been having huge back problems for the last 4 days.

Leaned over to grab the dock to save the boat from crashing into it and pulled something.

I can't imagine being her in THAT house for so long in what seems like even more pain than what I am in right now!

August 10, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! Good Morning Dishers!!!

So, Ashley is in pain ... that must totally suck ... Last night on the live eviction, she really looked out of it, like heavily medicated. I really hope she gets better!!

I am hoping Frank puts up Joe and Danielle ... either one can go as far as I am concerned ...

August 10, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Blue...the big Yellow one with the blue stripe on his back is Willie...he keeps chasing the other ones around in a threatening manner...

August 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thx Carolyn for the update you always do a great job for all of us. I have come to your site for a few yrs. now because it is so professional.

I feel so bad for Ash, I hope they can help her. If she has to leave because of this will Frank's HOH be cut short?

August 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thx Carolyn for the update you always do a great job for all of us. I have come to your site for a few yrs. now because it is so professional.

I feel so bad for Ash, I hope they can help her. If she has to leave because of this will Frank's HOH be cut short?

August 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Sherri...Carolyn has more experience with how BB has handled things such as this before, however my best guess would be that if there WAS a double-eviction or fast forward scheduled this week, that plan would be scrapped and Frank's HoH would go on as normal...two out this week would leave next week to start the Jury...

August 10, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sherri! :) Thank you!

DavidL - hehehe!!

Gmorning, Steph! :)

Good morning, Janet! :) I'm so sorry to hear that! Hope you're back up to parr soon!

Blue :)) hehe

Countrygirl - thanks for the heads up..

Good morning, Jade :) I haven't announed the winners yet.. I'll dig into the comments once the feeds go to the comp and separate out the janies from the non.. and then do a random draw.


Hi LtlAngel! :)

Hi NancyK! :)

Hi Colleen! :) Not that I recall.. We don't know..

Hiya Geech :)

Thank you, BBMommmyJess! :)

August 10, 2012 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Re Ashley - If she is medically discharged - BEFORE nominations.. I'm guessing Frank would retain his HoH and proceed..

We have precedent with that already this season..

Willie freaked out pre noms..

Frank retained HoH..

made his noms and went forward..

August 10, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Amanda!! :) Thank you very much!

August 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

The two White and black tiger-striped fish are always together...one always following the other....think I'll name them Matt and Natalie...

August 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger MommaKate said...

If Ashley is discharged.... and Frank still gets to do nominations.. HE'S SO LUCKY !!! Two people out of the house BOTH times he is HOH.

August 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Countrygirl - yup!

DavidLockner - Hahahahaha!

August 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Carolyn..


hahaha at Blue and David naming fish!!

ama-zing! :D

August 10, 2012 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Can you imagine? A total of 4 house guests leaving during both of Franks hoh's... The stars are aligned.

August 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

I am one of the people who does not like Frank. I am not anti-Frank because I was pro Janelle.

On a personal level I did not like the game Janelle was playing or some of the catty comments she was making. My heart went out to her this week to watch people isolate her and sink to depths of meanness that Janelle never came close to. On a game level, I wanted Frank to leave because that would have been the better move strategically for the people who were weighing the pros and cons of Frank vs. Janelle.

As for Frank, on a game level I do not think he is playing a clean game. He is playing the same game a lot of people play and if it lands him in the final 2 then I guess he deserves to be there. I will reserve judgement on whether he deserves to win until I see who is sitting next to him. I do NOT think it's a clean game as he does not care about or intend to keep any deal he has made. He has already talked about stabbing the other members of the Silent Six in the back. He has mentioned getting rid of Shane and Britney before Ashley, possibly working with Wil and letting Wil go after some of his alliance members and possibly back dooring Dan. So although I realize some people consider this good gameplay, I don't consider it clean gameplay.

On a personal level I don't consider Frank to be a nice guy because Frank acts and talks exactly like Boogie. Would he act like that if Boogie was not around? Maybe not, but he is a grown man with a 'Nana' who he seems to love and respect. I don't expect him to put his game at risk by telling Boogie to STFU. I do expect him to have enough common sense NOT to join in. I have heard dumb bi*ch, stupid bi*ch, nasty bi*ch and C U Next Tuesday a few too many times for me to consider him a nice guy.

And before anyone gets the wrong idea, I am not easily offended and I can cuss like a sailor. I don't hold it against anyone when something slips out in the heat of the moment. But Frank doesn't use these words out of anger or frustration or in the heat of the moment. They are a normal part of his daily early morning talks with Boogie. I think there is a reason that Boogie and Frank have hit it off so well and I am not impressed.

August 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Here comes the groveling from Joe. His kind of game? Who you talking about Joe? Yep, talking about Wil.

August 10, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I don't think it is fair if frank gets to keep his hoh..I will think production is working behind stuff..normally I don't say that but I really think hoh was rig last night. I think they want frank and boogie bc they make good tv.

August 10, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Did I miss the announcement of who won the lovely picture from C=Venus?

August 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...

Christa - right?? i was jealous.. We should all be so lucky as to have an uncle blue!


This was from TOR but I had to put it in here. I try to never correct you Caro but that borders on gender bending. He's like Auntie Mame... He's Auntie Blue.
*giggle*

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ahhhh! I just turned off the A/C and opened up the house. First time in probably a month and a half. It's like 72 degrees with low humidity right now. After almost 2 months of high humidity and 90's to triple digits.

I'll try to send some of the cooler, more pleasant weather your way, Caro. Blue will huff and puff and blow really hard. :)

August 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

All the mystery of the cortisone shots-why don't they ask Danielle to explain.

Anyways, I have had many, (well into the hundreds-the high hundreds). They help with the inflammation. And yes, I can feel terrible when I get the shot and by that evening or the next morning I will feel 100 times better. But the shot does not make the pain disappear immediately. And the shot does not make you tired or spacy. I would guess that Ashley was also on a narcotic pain reliever or on a muscle relaxer. They make you feel spacy and sleepy.

August 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Gypsygirl said...

Hey Dishers!

I don't post here often but I do visit the blog numerous times throughout the day to catch up on anything I missed, I love this place :) I was totally bummed about Janey leaving, but if there is an upside at all, it will be when Wil walks out the door, sooner rather than later. I can understand to a point why the six voted against her, but Wil turning on her like he did just baffles me. He is still in the game because of her, and I'm looking forward to the tides turning against him soon and his realization that he voted out the one person that went to bat for him. Bottom line: I want Wil out this week!

On another note, I hope Ashley is okay. I would hate to see her removed from the game because of this. Also, does anyone have a link to Janey's Twitter? I would love to see what she has to say today....

August 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

yea, Ash is back now

August 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

awwww.

Boogie and Dan helping Ash walk to the bathroom. Boogie can be a gentleman at times. Kudos to them both.

Poor Ash. I'm hurting for her.

August 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Sorry, so rude of me...Hi Caro and everyone else. Is your A/C working today??? 91 here now and mine is blasting away.

August 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Carolyn! You are Rockin Dish as usual.

I have been relatively quiet this year. But I wanted to give my 2 cents on last week’s events.

First off…Janelle! I love Janelle. I will always love Janelle. I feel she played a very different game this season. In my opinion it was due to the team factor. From the get –go she had three other people to keep safe. Janelle did just that. She kept Joe, Ashley and Will safe for the last 5 weeks. However, in the process of keeping Team Janelle safe she SWAM, not floated to the power every week. I use the word swam because she had her work cut out for her. Her team was the target and she managed to swim upstream and move that target to someone else. I think she made a few mistakes, but no one really knows how they could have done it better, cause we see all angles from the outside.

Second…I also have an opinion on Dan! I feel like he really tried to keep Janelle safe, but it just wasn’t working. He was definitely out maneuvered by Boogie this week. He called it. He told Dani, Shane and Brit, “You do realize two hours ago we were all set to get out Frank. After Boogie came up here, we are now ready to get rid of Janelle.” I think he put a little spin on it and made it work to his advantage. By no means do I think Dan is foolish enough to believe Boogie will choose him over Frank. That is why he pushed to get Frank out. Dan doesn’t do anything by mistake he analyzes every move and plays it to his advantage. Just ask Keesha!

Third…Danielle! If Danielle had simply told Janelle, “You are BB royalty and one of the fiercest competitors to play this game, so I have to take you out while I can.” The blogs would have sang a completely different tune. They would have thought she was so intelligent and had great game play. But Danielle bitched and whined about what a horrible person Janelle was and all we saw was jealous 23 year old playing personal and getting out the BB Queen over nothing.

Forth…I really hope Shane isn’t foolish enough to let them put him on the block. That could be a one-way ticket home.

That is my 2 cents. Have a great day Dish Peeps 

August 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Sorry, so rude of me...Hi Caro and everyone else. Is your A/C working today??? 91 here now and mine is blasting away.

August 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

G'Day Carolyn, G'Day Dishers!

Cortizone shots in both butt cheeks? What the heck has Ashley been up to?!

I am looking very forward to this week and watching as the people who teamed up with Boogie and Frank last week regret the decision and engage in a serious session of kicking themselves in the butt for being so short sighted!! Although, it sounds like Joe might be the real target, which I think is a bad game move from Frank and Boogie, sort of a waste of an HOH but I guess if it keeps the 6 intact it may keep them safe another week. But when the day does come when Dani, Shane and Britney and Dan realize they were bamboozled, it will be a good day!!

August 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Poor Ashley, I know that pain first hand and know exactly what she is talking about. I don't see how she is going to make it much further in this game.

August 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Hope she doesnt go. Was hopin she pull a jkell and hyde and do a Dani 2.0...out of no where.

August 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

I feel bad for Ashley. She seems completely miserable. I wonder what will happen if she doesn't get relief and she can't compete in any of the comps????

August 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Is it just me, or is Brit like a permanent fixture in the HoH room, regardless of who is HoH?

August 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wow! Just got a glimpse of Ashley on the feeds. She's out of the DR and obviously got some good drugs. I wish my Dr. could work that miracle.

But, she seemed to be having trouble walking and was stuck in one place with two of the guys, Dan and Mike, holding her up.

Now she is walking a bit. they have walked her to the bathroom and then to bed to help her lay down.

Not looking good, but who knows. When I get any back injection of any kind if it is going to work for me it's almost always instant relief.

:o|
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL Joe's to loud for the HOH room sound proofing

August 10, 2012 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Ohhhh if Ash has sciatica I feel for her big time!! A judge I worked for had that, as have my mom and grandma (who, if memory serves, compared the pain to that of childbirth) and it does NOT look like my idea of a good time.

August 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Stephanie: Yup, Ashley looked REALLY out of it on the live show.

August 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HA re: my last comment. I should have known Carolyn was all over it as always.

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Arty Skippy is at the controls this morning with reverse angle mirror shot on Dan and Ashley. Jenn needs to clean that mirror again.

August 10, 2012 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HA!

Britney: There's no way one of us is not going to win PoV.

Love that double negative. Can't wait for her words to come true.

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Who doesn't see Frank and Boogie making a deal with Wil and putting up one of S6 as a "pawn". Then, even if Joe goes those two are safe next week if Wil wins. It's pretty logical to me.

Boogie has a "monster" gag reflex. The nasty food/drink contest should be lots of fun. More likely to get him on have not.

August 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yowza!! Sorry for the comment lag! 30 waiting.. I'll gettem up now..

August 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Em Garcia said...

Good morning/afternoon everyone, depending on where you are.

Forget the unitard curse, if two people leave the house under Frank's HOH again, we may have an entirely new curse on our hands this BB season! ;)

August 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger chello said...

Regarding Ashley, if it is sciatica, she needs a myofascial
release therapist ASAP. That will help tremendously.
If it is a disk issue, she needs an inversion table, and will most likely have to leave.

August 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger chello said...

Regarding Ashley, if it is sciatica, she needs a myofascial
release therapist ASAP. That will help tremendously.
If it is a disk issue, she needs an inversion table, and will most likely have to leave.

August 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you for updating Carolyn. Little guy is a bit 'needy' today lol Prob from his shots wednesday.

Any clue who Frank is leaning towards putting on the block?

August 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

YAY!

RubyRoo!!!!

(((((huggies))))

Long time no see! Thanks for stopping by and poking in your beautiful smiling face. Excellent post, too!

Try not to be too much of a stranger. ♥

August 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Gypsygirl said...

Oh I see Brit is getting my "get Wil out" vibes....

August 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Goodness, those little nieces of mine whooped my butt yesterday. I could use a nap. But my stupid BB addiction isn't allowing for one. LOL

August 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

With apologies to everyone I haven't properly greeted yet..


(((((((((RubyRooooooooo)))))))

August 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Caught up. Joe and Wil but prefer a volunteer. Did Shane offer himself up lol

August 10, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oh goody.. here comes the thunder..

August 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

{{{{{Rubyroo}}}}} Glad you popped in. Now come back for all the viewing parties!

Stephen Ritchie you are still in the dungeon so just keep thinking about your ideas of having fun. My new avatar is your home.

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Oh Danielle...most people don't look too kindly to ending a statement with "whatever." I thought I might like her again after she came down from her HoH high...sigh!

August 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have thunder too. And lots of rain. It looks like evening instead of afternoon. Actually, as long as the power doesn't go out I'm fine with it. I like dark, dreary, lazy days once in a while.

August 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Be safe Carolyn. We had a helluva storm here again today. It's getting tiresome.

August 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Damn the Fish! I'm going to get the blue faced one nominated for eviction. We only have room for one Blue!

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"but I think he and (i missed it)"

Frank and Shane.

August 10, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Joe's hunch is that Frank and Shane are together.

August 10, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Wow...I feel the love.

Hiya Blue!

I am just not as into this season as I usually am. I really did not like the coach twist.

I want to go back to good old BB as most BB fans do.

I am usually reading when comments aren't being published, but I will work on hanging out with you amazing folks.

August 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm about ready to send a banner flying over the house this morning (now afternoon BBT)

Skippy New Pants You Are Stepping on My Last Gay Nerve

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline, I come to your site year after year precisely because the content is so clean, without trash talking and name calling. Not to mention the fact that the coverage is awesome! I read BBDish every morning with coffee and throughout the day, and love all of the comments. You should be proud of what you do.

August 10, 2012 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

<---- shrinking into the room to ask a really dumb question.

I added a pic to my Google profile so it would show up here, but I still don't see it after restarting my browser. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? :)

August 10, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Joe: Totally a guess, but I think Frank and Shane are working together now.. Just a hunch.

Hmmmm. OK. Fess up. Who bought Joe a Clue Card? He figured this out on his own?

I do wish he would figure it all out and then blackmail Mike and Frank. "Leave me alone this week or I'll blow the whistle on the whole Secret 6.

I can still have my fantasies.

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Wil just blew his game. LOL Boogie "f*uck it put me up!" We could only dream.

August 10, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

LOL Gaytor re Skippy New Pants

@ Blue - do you let your nieces paint your toes or fingernails? I had a super cool uncle that let us do that, and we squealed like the little girls we were :o)

August 10, 2012 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

christa - no pic :(

August 10, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I see Dan's logic. Save Frank so he can get rid of me asap. There are pros and cons to every decision, but Dan f'd up big time letting Dani get rid of Janelle

August 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Morning lovely Caro!!

Thanks for the TOR!!!

I think Wil and Boogie need to realize Janelle has left the house so they can stop with the bashing already. And what new lie did Dani make up about Janelle now?

Anyway, time to move on. Frank winning HoH is obviously bittersweet. I can't wait to see their reaction when FnB officially turn on them. They evicted the one strong person who was actually looking out for them.

Poor Ash. Hope she feels better and it nothing serious.

August 10, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Did Ashley get called to the DR? I saw her up and walking barely, then the guys came in to assist her before we got FotH again.

Are my ears playing tricks on me? Did Mike Malin offer himself up on the block to assure whatever.

Bow your heads:
God, please make it happen and also return this game to how it used to be, where the pawn goes home.... Amen!

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

ChristaC

No. No polish. They've never asked me. Daddy, yes. A couple time.

They love getting me with their 'lipsticks'. *flavored lip glosses. I always come home with grap, watermelon, cherry, apple, bubblegum flavors all over my lips and around my mouth. LOL

It's my fault. I buy them for them all the time. And, they have to apply it to me. I'm not allowed to.

August 10, 2012 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good grief! Shane is Nair'ing his whole torso. Makes me wonder if he keeps hair anywhere below the neck if you know what I mean.

As fast as his beard grows (he had a 5 O'Clock shadow for the lie show last night, 3 hours after he shaved). I have fantasies of him being a full blown bear cub, pun intended.

>:op~
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My questions for anyone's best guess-

Dan has obviously realized that getting rid of Janelle and keeping Frankenboogie was not the perfect scenario.

Does Dan still believe F&B are being honest?
Is Dan considering cutting his losses, going back to his original 4 person alliance and making an effort to get rid of FrankenBoogie ASAP (possibly with the upcoming double eviction?)
If/when Ian has to choose, is his real loyalty to F&B or DDBS?

August 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hi Everyone! *waves as she enters the room*
How are you all liking the Frank & Boogie show so far?
Me? Not so much. I was hoping it would take longer to get to the "let's backdoor Dan" discussion. Dan's still in throwing-every-comp mode and likely not expecting it this soon either. I do believe he's expecting it, just not yet.
Too bad the ladies took up the baton against Janie this week. It was a bad move for their pseudo-alliance. Ah well, they will learn their mistakes soon enough ... sadly not soon enough to save themselves.
Hi Carolyn! How are you holding up? Fingers ok so far? Just say the word and a whole harem of fan-bearing eunichs will be at your command, dear lady. Can't have you slaving away for us all day with no relief from the scorching heat. Just say the word.

August 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Afternoon Dishers! Carolyn--love love you and your site! Try not to give the "haters" too much of your time! We all know who the BIg Brother Rock Star is! Nominations will be interesting. Sure hope Ashley is feeling better. She looks like she is really suffering!

August 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

I wish the doctor would give Ash what my pain doctor did for me. Yes GaYToR, my depo-medrol shots as an epidural worked before I got off the table, but the ones I had 2 weeks ago in the SI joint didn't work until 4 days later. In the mean time every 12 hours I take a oxycontin 30 mg for pain and tizanidine 4mg for a muscle relaxer. I fall asleep for 30 mins or so and then I'm good to go for many hours.

August 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Liz Dee said...

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday.

I'm glad I've been able to comment more lately... here's my trick...

I figured out that clicking on the comment link, the redirect wasn't working... to get around this I right click and copy the link location into a new window. Et voila... I should have no problem the rest of the season. Am I the only one having this problem though? It's not just my one computer...it's any computer I go on, AND my phone. Both Chrome and Firefox. Weird, huh?

Really worried bout Ashley. Hope she pulls through.

Have a good day, y'all! xo

August 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Geeech said...

Joe.......hey whats that way down there. oh my goodness its a lil bit of light at the end of the tunnel.... Drinks on me boys and gals.

August 10, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Carolyn!

Hey dishers!

Happy 50th anniversary to your relatives in MN Carolyn! I'm sorry to hear that you are missing it. That is proof how dedicated you are. Now, if you want, since I'm in Minnesota I'd be willing to help you out. You know at the Oscars they have people to fill in empty seats? I can toss on a long golden haired wig and go in your place. But a fair warning, I have no control when it comes to cake at those types of events. ;)

August 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Gosh I feel for Ash. I get 12-18 of those stinking shots every 8 weeks and still need pain meds. I've always wondered if I could handle being in this house. Guess I have my answer.....

And as for Joe.......errrrrr. I hate when people say, "I know I have no chance of winning". Then why are you there????? Sorry, I can't stand when peeps quit.

August 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

So sweet!! The lot of you!!

zomg.. Brain melt!!

August 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Grendon said...
Dan has obviously realized that getting rid of Janelle and keeping Frankenboogie was not the perfect scenario.

Looking back at Dan's game from his season, and the way he was taking in what Frankenboogie (LOVE by the way!) were spewing last night, I think he knows where he stands and is planning accordingly.

At least I am sending the vibes that way!!

August 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Gaytor, I wish you were in MN. I have the BEST doctor that I know could help you with your pain. He has chronic pain so he understands it. Not many doctors do.

August 10, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Are we going to get to see this? Spoke to soon. Skippy sleepy fingers was at the controls.

Time for a rest. CU later.

August 10, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Drat.

Since they let us see Frank emerge from DR and announce it is time for the Have Have Not Comp, I was hoping they would actually let us watch one for a pleasant surprise to us Feeds junkies.

Alas. Not to be.

August 10, 2012 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Keeping my fingers & toes crossed that Boogie is a have NOT this week! That would be so delicious!

August 10, 2012 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger nycitylights said...

frank saying he wants to get dan out next :(

August 10, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger myothermind said...

I realize you are a fan, too, but so are people that read your blog. You alienate people with some of your comments about the players. Just saying.

August 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Santina said...

I'm so sad Janelle is gone, but the game is getting very interesting... I can't wait to see what happens next!!!! :D

August 10, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

There are many other sites you can visit. :) Hundreds.. This one is mine. And now and then, my opinion gets a little play too... Just like everyone else's.

August 10, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon said...
My questions for anyone's best guess-

Dan has obviously realized that getting rid of Janelle and keeping Frankenboogie was not the perfect scenario.

Does Dan still believe F&B are being honest?
Is Dan considering cutting his losses, going back to his original 4 person alliance and making an effort to get rid of FrankenBoogie ASAP (possibly with the upcoming double eviction?)
If/when Ian has to choose, is his real loyalty to F&B or DDBS?


I want to believe it's the 5 he will remain loyal to, meaning DDBS and Ian... Ian as part of their alliance is hidden

Could be wrong but that's what I think. I don't think he will remain with BnF til the end

August 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn said...
There are many other sites you can visit. :) Hundreds.. This one is mine. And now and then, my opinion gets a little play too... Just like everyone else's.

Bravo!!! take a bow

August 10, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

OMG...what is the deal with the negativity going on?

It's like someone saying, I know it's your home but your pink flamingo makes people irrate.

Caro, this IS your home and we love your pink flamingo!!! (I hope that didn't sound weird....)lol

August 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn your patience with some people truly amazes me. Where do these people come from? *sigh*

I can already tell what the food comp is going to be. They've done it before.

Frank was holding a sandwich in his hand... The teams will be chosen and one will be a chef, telling them how to make while the other two (?) on a team have to build it with giant foam rubber ingredients.

Anyone else remember that one? I think it was used last season. AGP stole it from Minor League Baseball. It's a 7th inning stretch game.

:o)
GaYToR

August 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Geez...what's in the water today bringing out all these judgmental people??!!

It's called a BLOG....hello, that means personal.

It's like the 1st amendment....if you want to have the privilege then everyone does.

myothermind - hope you find one that you like. There are hundreds out there.

Just sayin

August 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Carolyn.... LMAO!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!! LOL.... LMAO!!!! I love YOU!!!!

August 10, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Simple and brilliant. (/^_^)/

August 10, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

I like and respect you giving your opinion Carolyn I might not always agree but it provokes thought. Thank you for the great job you do.

August 10, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks very much!! :0) ok.. blood pressure lowering.. love refilling the senses.. and the happy return of A/C fixit guy who hopefully gets it right this time..

August 10, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I was gonna dive into flashback so I could do a better job on the transcription of the Wil HoH Meeting, but I really do need to lay down, relax and ice while I can. Today's been killer.. and the flashback times are there for everyone to see..

August 10, 2012 at 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a total side note, I have three herniated discs in my lower back and trouble with my SI joints. I take all of the pain killers, but just started Gabapentin too, and it's realllllly helping, after years of daily suffering. Just FYI.
On a game note, it would be really great to see Wil up on the block. Fingers crossed...

August 10, 2012 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below