;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  It's Wacky Wednesday Afternoon in the BB14 House, and unless someone has a very unexpected change of heart or the BB gods send her an angel, Janie's heading home to Violet tomorrow.. Earth Angel - Even better. :0)

If you need catching up on the earlier events of the day, here ya go:


As 1pm rolls around in the BB14 house, Britney is still upstairs in the HoH giving Danielle relationship counseling.  Apparently, there's also a boy she left behind at home..  Downstairs, Wil has just asked Janelle about her wedding dresses.. The descriptions are beautiful..

Wil: I don't feel like shavin' my legs.. I should though.  I've got growth coming out.  Lemme get to it whie everyone's asleep..

And then Janelle gets to work.. 

1:06pm BBT
Dan & Janelle

Janelle: Are you going to the pool?
Dan: All day every day!
Janelle: Can I talk to you real quick?  I talked to Shane last night, and he said that he's definitely voting to keep me.  Have you talked to Danielle? 
Dan:  I haven't talked to them yet..
Janelle: You think I'm staying then?  Wil swore on his dog..
Dan: I'll talk to everyone tonight, just to lock everything in..
Janelle: Are you guys telling him that you're voting to keep him?
Dan: He hasn't even come to me.
Janelle: They haven't asked Ashley either..
Dan Well  if you think you have him..
Janelle: You'd wanna keep me over him, right?
Dan: Yeah.. if you have the votes.
Janelle: You wouldn't lie to me, right?  Danielle told me she still wants to keep me around, and the reason she put me up there was just to save Wil..

Dan: She reads into everything..
Janelle: I think she's a little depressed or soemthing?
Dan: She's sensitive.. 


1:11pm
Bathroom
F1
Wil and Janelle


Janelle: I was just talking to Dan.. to see make sure everything was still good..
Wil: Wacky Wednesday..
Janelle: You would let me know if anything was changing, wouldn't you?
Wil: Yeah..

Janelle: Maybe I will go lay out just a little..
Wil: For a wrinkle in time..

Wil shaves his hobbit feet and legs.

1:15pm
F1
Boogie and Dan
Backyard Couch

Dan: I figure I'll tell her tonight.
Boogie: F*ck that..
Dan: You don't want to?
Boogie: F*ck no.
Dan: I just figured.. Coaches respect..

Boogie: You gotta respect the game.. You can't do that.. She didn't have "Coaches Respect" for me when she was scumbagging Frank last week..

Janelle comes out.  End of convo. 5 minutes of so much tense silence that all you can hear is Dan fiddling with his microphone cord...

1:25pm
Feed 1
Janelle runs across the hot hot yard to join Ian, goes to adjust her bikini top in the mirror, and has another nip slip.. Ian tells her "not to worry.. There probably wasn't even a camera there.. " Sweet kid.

1:30pm
BB14 Sun Bathing Beauties..

Wil lotions up his freshly shaved legs..

Janie unties her bikini top and tempts fate

Dan bonds with his favorite allies..

Janie and Joe take shots.. 



Dan performs minor surgery..
1:40pm BBT
Britney and Danielle come outside.

Janelle: Hey guys!
Brit: Hi!
Janelle: Where ya been all morning?
**Bully!  how dare you ask such a question! the audacity!

1:43pm
Talk in the backyard turns to babies..

2pm BBT
The Shane is Risen...

slurp slurp slurp...




He's completely fascinated by the cereal boxes.. reading everything he can, whilst slurping away..

2:03pm
F1
Frank joins the backyard crew..

Brit: Where's your unitard?
Frank: I have my bathing suit on.

Brit: Dan, I feel like you need to have a kid, so you have someone to play with.
Dan: Pretty much..
Janie: Yeah.. I don't think you should wait a year.

Brit: Dan's thinking, but what if next year is allstars 2?

The HGs don't think there'll be an allstars 2 right away.. Frank hopes there'll be a couple of seasons with no returning HGs.  Ian points out that it's become de rigeur to have vets.. Ian thinks they'll do a "Good vs Evil" season... or an "Unfinished Business."  The other HGs get a kick out of his names for the seasons..

On to the finer points regarding Jodi...

Danielle: Yeah, Dan had to say, I vote to evict..

2:09pm
Talk turns back to babies, briefly, then on to gory movies..

I spy furry men..

2:10p
BB: Janelle, please go to the Diary Room.
Dan: Britney, you ready for the human bridge yet?
Brit: Do you want me to go put on my swimsuit?
Dan: I think so swimsuit, just to increase the danger..
Brit: This is ridiculous..
Dan: She's thinking about it..
Frank: She's pondering..
Dan: Human Bridge! Human Bridge!
Brit: How's the water?

Brit: I would like to make a PSA that as I exit the pool area, I am taking my cup and plate with me..


Boogie makes a mad dash across the yard and into the pool..


This is a human bridge..

Also a human bridge..
 2:16pm

While most of the HGs play in the pool..
Frank keeps moving the basket to make sure Dani gets it in, and then congratulating her prowess.


Shane adjusts his bathing suit down for maximum tanning..



2:22pm Make a wish..



2:43pm BBT
F1
Shane and Joe

Joe: It's 100% confirmed.. Wil, Frank and Boog on one team..
Shane: Damn.. Do they have anyone else?

Joe: Jenn's undecided..
Shane: The changes everything.. Me n Britney are definitely working together.. I know Dan and Danielle are..
Joe: Well, you got me.

Shane: I don't know.. Now that Dan's aboard. Maybe we can switch it.
Joe: My choice is made.  You can tell Brit.  I'm on board.  Not one other person in this game will I protect. If I die, I went out trying with what I thought was the smartest decision.
Shane: Cuz you know I could beat Frank and Wil..
Joe: They can't even hold your jock.
Shane: I'm sorry, but that badminton game? Pathetic..  If Frank goes home tomorrow, I'm putting up Boogie.. and if Wil's with him.. Does Janelle think he's not with her anymore?
Joe: She's not buyin it.  We think he's doin' the same thing he did last week..
Shane: Letter go out THursday without..
Joe: No.. Now I think he will give her a vote.  Like last week.  He flipped soon as he figured out what the house was doing.

Festivities continue in the pool.. Loudly!

Shane: I wonder what this coming HoH is.
Joe: Janelle thinks it's a QnA.. If it comes down to it, it should be me, you, Brit, Dan and Danielle..
Shane: Yeah.. That'd be a strong 5.
**I'm having Ian Underdog feelings about Joe right now, hearing him be deceived as much as Janelle and knowing he's a target.  Rooting for him to win HoH, just to send everyone scurrying.

At 3:00pm, Joe is still offering his undying devotion to Shane.. The mass frolic in the pool has died down a tiny bit, but I think they're just catching their breaths and gearing up for the next round.

3:04pm BBT
Feed 3
Tired of Dan splashing her, Danielle goes up to the HoH.  Britney's already in there showering.. Brit's a little too short for complete coverage..



3:10pm BBT
F3
Shane and Danielle

Shane: Ashley's in a lot of pain.. I just had to carry her out of the DR and back to her bed.
Danielle: Or she could have a very addictive behavior.. Have you noticed how much advil she takes?
Shane: Or want to be the center of attention..


Danielle: What were you and Joe talking about?

Shane tells her and suggests they let him think he's with them..  Danielle nixes it.

Danielle: I did something really stupid last night.  I picked up 100 pounds in front of Boogie..
Shane: That wasn't 100 pounds, darlin..
Danielle: How much was on it?
Shane: There were 10s on there.
**LMAO

Shane: Have you talked to Janelle at all today?
Danielle: She tried following me around and talking to me, but I nixed it.

Brit: Where's Janelle right now?

Shane: I don't know.. Wil's in the kitchen.. Joe's outside..
Brit: Joe is being so obvious with his schematics..
Shane: That's why I had to get up and leave.
Brit: Everyone knows he's a liar..  What'd he say?
Shane: He said definitely Frank, Wil and Boogie are working together.. He offered to work with me, and I asked if he was willing to break off from Janelle, and he said absolutely..
Brit: How awkward is this..
Shane: And he said Janelle talked to Dan, and Dan said he would vote to keep Janelle, and Dan just had to talk to you and me.. And he told me that if we were gonna switch our votes from keeping Janelle to keeping Frank to let him know, so..
Brit: No.

**They want Joe to be the sole vote to keep Janelle, so they can use it against him this coming week.

Shane tells them about Janelle's final 4 dream..  Brit says Janelle told her to the dream too.

Shane: I'm pretty sure at least one coach, hopefully 2 are gonna make it to the final 4, so your dream is wrong, biatch.
Danielle: (whinewhinewhinewhinewhine)
Brit: It wasn't a good workout because Joe was all over the living room.. No one else had any room to move.
Danielle: I hate that this (robe) says HoH all over it.  I wont wear it out of this room..


3:35pm BBT
F1/2
Frank and Janelle
Kicks Room

Janelle: Do you think I'm leaving tomorrow?  I wish people would just tell me.
Frank: I really don't know.



Janelle: Think about it.. These people.. If you wouldn't have went home, the swing voters  would've had all these people after them.  This sucks.. There's all these people who think this game is all about lies.. but they always catch up with you.
Frank: Yeah, they do.  You have to tell little fibs, but when you go and tell people, I'm gonna vote for you..
Janelle: It sucks.
Frank: And we're back to the beginning again.. So if people are tellin' lies now, they're not gonna have the votes at the end.  Everybody wants 1st.. 2nd is nothing.
Janelle: It's like season 11.. Natalie told so many lies.. SHe was a better game player than Jordan, but because she told so many lies, nobody voted for her..

Frank: Even if I made it to the end with Mike.. It wouldn't be the worst to lose to him.. he's kinda my homie at this point, at least I think he is..
Janelle: He is.

Frank: Like last week, I wasn't supposed to go home when I went up..
Janelle: Why weren't you supposed to go home?
Frank: From what I was told, when I was put up, I had a deal with Shane from the week prior..
Janelle: I was told you were definitely supposed to go home.
Frank: What you shoulda done last week is..
Fishies..
Janelle: I was better friends with Joe than you..
Frank: When I was HoH, your words not mine, you kissed my ass all week..
Janelle: We were friends up until the point you told me you were gunning for me if I came into this game.
Frank: I'm a sarcastic guy.
Janelle: I don't have a sense of humor.
Frank: You have to work on that.
Janelle: I believed you were coming after me.
Frank: It's gonna get one of us sent home this week..
Janelle: At least if I go home this week, I don't have to go to jury.  I have a daughter and a husband..
Frank: For someone like me, this is my 1st time through.. If I could have a say in who wins..
Janelle: Oh, I know.. Both times I voted for the person who sent me out.. I feel like, when you get down to the final 7.. Like if Shane went ot the end, I would totally vote for him.  He's so nice.
Frank: You thought I wasn't so nice not so long ago.
Janelle: If you made it to the end, I would vote for you.  You play the game.. I just hate all the he said she said..
Frank:  Maybe we both wouldn't be on the block if you didn't tell everyone I was a big threat all the time..
Janelle: I think it's obvious you're a big threat, Frank.
Frank: I'm one for 6 in comps.. Britney, Me and Janelle are workin' our final 2 deal..  I think that's gonna be in my speech.. The one person I had a final 2 deal with, I'm up on the block against.
Janelle: You are a big threat though..
Frank: How am I a big threat?  Flatter me?
Janelle: Say you're in final 3.. Would you rather hold a key in the rain against you or me?  I've always sucked at endurance.  Everyone knows that.
Frank: So I'm just a physical threat?
Janelle: No.. I think you're one of the best social gamers I've ever seen.
Frank: Really??
Janelle: I think you're doctor Will status.
Frank: I guess I can believe that.  You're not trying to get my vote.
Janelle: THey're such flipfloppers.. Most of them haven't even watched my season.  They just know I made it to final 3 twice.. All the guys in my alliances were always targeted before me.. That's why I made it so far.
Frank: Crazy summer.. It's day 33, and I've been on the block 19 days.
Janelle: I think that's a BB record.
Frank: Jessie was up a lot.. No offense to Jessie.. He's not really the company I was lookin' to keep. That's something I worry about.. Them putting me up on the block as a pawn again and again.. But..I've packed my bag every week.
Janelle: That sucks.  I've gotta pack mine tomorrow too..
Frank: I guess if I was goin' home against you, it wouldn't be the worst thing.. Better than going home against some of these other people.
Janelle: Being backdoored sucks.
Frank: I know.  I couldn't believe not a single coaches name got pulled out of the bag.. Not a coach, not a HGs choice..

Janelle: I feel like I'm pretty close (to going) this week.
Frank: me dos.
Janelle: I've been on the block before, but I knew I was staying..
Frank: Ya'll should'nt have thrown me under the bus as soon as ya'll had the chance.
Janelle: You did it 1st,
Frank: Joe was up there 3 hours after HoH.. after he got his key..

3:54pm - This conversation is frank and fantastic.. and ongoing.. Please watch it on Flashback.  

Janelle: You were going home that week.  That's why they backdoored you.  That's why I know I'm not a pawn.  You and I are not pawn material.
Frank: No, we're not.

Janelle: Was your goodbye mean to me? No.. Not at all.. I was giving you props for playing so well.  Why.. Did you give me a mean one?
Frank: Kinda..
Janelle: Why would you do that??
Frank: I was mad.. I wasn't that harsh..
Janelle: Oh man.. Boogie's is probably so mean..
Frank: I'm sure it is.



Janelle: If I leave tomorrow, I will be home by Friday..
Frank: I can't even conceive of it..
Janelle: Great bed.. house with privacy..  I can't even look at myself naked in the mirror here. I know that probably sounds narcissistic..
Frank: We're all probably a little..
Janelle: I hope not all of the messages are mean..
Frank: I'm sure there not..

4pm cont'd...
Janelle: I guess I would never have won that Veto anyway.. but maybe I could've gotten a prize or something.
Frank: You might've.  It was a bit of a crapshoot.. 

Talk turns to the coaches entering..
 
Janelle: Boogie knew too..
Frank: No, he didn't.
Janelle: Yeah, he did. 
Frank: No he didn't.
Janelle: Whatever.  He called James Rhine, our mutual friend and told him...

Fishies.. 

4:05pm BBT
Feeds come back and the Frank Janie conversation is abruptly over..  Frank walks past the kitchen counter and grabs meat with caveman intensity.. on his way to the bathroom..

Ourtside on 3 and 4, Dan's chatting up Jenn.. Joe's sitting nearby. Janelle goes out back.

4:09pm
Feed 1 and 2
Frank tells Boogie what just transpired.. Boogie thinks she's trying to lull him into complacency.  Frank doesn't think so, and he seems close to touched by her desire for someone to just be honest with her.. and he's glowing about the Dr Will comparison.. He cannot wipe the smile off his face.

What's important is what Frank doesn't say - That Janelle told him Boogie knew he was coming into the game.


OK.. It's time for a blog break before the Wednesday Show viewing party!! :)  Please join us back here a few minutes before 8 in a new top post!! :))






Permalink







55 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

BOOOO!

hehehe

Good afternoon!

A/C guy there yet?

August 8, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks Greg! Re: the last post. UPS guys are just fine with me! Especially if they are breathing.

*Blue has low standards at 43 years of age

August 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

With that pic of performing "minor surgery" to the pool basketball goal.....I hope no one suspects him of secretly being a nurse.

August 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

...because a nurse is practically a doctor. Danielle is pretty much a doctor. Ugh!

August 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL @ Grendon in last post.

C- No A/C guy, yet?!?! Give me his number and I'll have him there with terror as his motivator!

August 8, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Missed the NTP so I'm reposting here.

Emrys

Obviously you are team Janelle. I have not been at all this year. Yet somehow we both see the same thing as far as the way this week has played out. I don't understand why so many people think it's funny or defend it as part of the game. Bad behavior is bad behavior-plain and simple. There is no excusing it. There is no justifying it. No, this is not the first time it's happened but it is one of the worst. Generally when someone is hated by the majority of the house they have at least a couple friends or people who treat them with common decency. I haven't seen a group of people act like they can't even have a 10 minute conversation with the nominee without fear of being black-balled since they put Crazy James on an island in season 9.

August 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Janelle just said having a girl is harder than having a boy. (referencing that more boys are born than girls)

Tell that to my sis-in-law. 3 girls in a row. Bam bam bam.

Now. She's done. D.U.N.

August 8, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Caro, did the A/C man arrive? Gad, mine has been on and off since early morning..my weather app says it's 91 here right now and only 88 in LA, what are they complaining about?

August 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could care less if Jani goes home but I think it is a bad move to let Frank stay with Boogie....and it is just sad how they are acting towards Jani especially Wil. He should grow a set and tell her the truth.

August 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dani is a lot of things, one of which is not a Doctor. You notice whenever Shane starts to back off, she talks about a guy at home. She has done this before. I find her to be scary. Can you imagine if Kara had come back. She would not sleep a wink.

August 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh and HI everyone!! :) :) :)

August 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

tootie the most horrible said, "because a nurse is practically a doctor."

I have another one-

because clingy, possessive girlfriend is practically a stalker with an episode of Snapped dedicated to her.

August 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Emry, tomorrow is going to be a sad day. Guess we wait to see how long before Dan realizes this was a hugh mistake. If he thinks for one min that Boogie will take him to F2 he is dreaming. Boogie won't take the chance of possibly loosing to Dan. His ego is to big.

August 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

You know what's really nice right now?

Boogie is taking a nap. :)

hehehehe

August 8, 2012 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

@FL Girl @grendon Danielle was pretty much Miss America. She's almost a doctor. Shane is scared of how madly in love he is with her. Plus she's 17% body fat! Get your boots on house guests...s**ts gettin' deep.

August 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well crappola!

Boogie's up again.

That's twice in one day I've jinxed it!!! arrrrggghhh!

Someone please tape Blue's mouth shut!

August 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Can we send Boogie some Lucky Charms?

August 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL

Dan is all the time getting a "Dan! Stop that!" from the BB Overlord Voice.

He's such a little boy when he's in the pool. It's cute. :)

August 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

YESSSSSS!!!!

Shane is going to lay out in the sun.

Skippy, I formally request one cam feed on Shane at all times, please and thank you.

If you don't do it, Skippy, may your fingers be plagued with dozens of warts! hehehehehehe

August 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I hope Caro's A/C guy has shown up!

August 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the a/c guy is there Carolyn...

It is 99 degrees here by the BB house..they say 101 today..supposed to be hotter tomorrow..The valley (where BB house is is a good 10-20 degrees hotter than downtown L.A. where they take the official temp for L.A.)

Next week it is supposed to be cooler...yay

Pam

August 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro.......you're not melting from the heat, are you?

Poor thing. Wish there was something I could do for ya. (((hugs)))

August 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I hope Shane doesn't get HOH. I can't take another week of her in HOH. And Brit practically lives up there with Willie, Shane, Dani be HOHs.

August 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks for the pic of a sunbathing Shane!

*siiiiigggghhhhh*

August 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow dans losing alot of man points in my book!

August 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Blue, how about a picture of you in your new BBDish shirt..you want to see more of Shane and I'd like to see you in the shirt. ;-)

August 8, 2012 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

A showering Janelle.

She's so pretty.

August 8, 2012 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I wish Dan had never gone and talked to Boggie that day. Remember how awful he and Frank were, sulking and bad mouthing everyone. Now look at them, all happy to stab every last one of them in the back. I think it will be F2 B/F. Frank winning and Boogie bragging with all his devine wisdom he helped Frank win the game--hence Boogie is GOD.

August 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm totally cyber-hugging Janelle.

Kleenex is close at hand.

:(

August 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Hi everyone. I missed Janelle's season. I expected her to fight harder though based on what I've heard about her previous seasons. I hate the way she is being treated and hope Dan & Brit wake up and see that Boogie is playing them.

As for Shane, my gaydar definitely goes off. I still think he's the best looking guy this season though!

Caro, I hope you have A/C soon. I live in Houston so I know all about hot humid weather!

August 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

TripL

It'll be up soon! (me in my t-shirt) :)

I have to bring in make-up people, hair people, lighting people, photo-shoot coordinators, professional photographers......and on and on.

Not easy to coordinate.

I'm high maintenance. LOL

August 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Blue wrote:

"A showering Janelle.

She's so pretty."


And:

"I'm totally cyber-hugging Janelle.

Kleenex is close at hand."


That doesn't sound right, does it?

August 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Blue--your a riot LOL

August 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Blue

People have been shipped out of Survivor due to injury. Just maybe, since Ashley's been injured since before the feeds came on, she'll have to be removed from the BB house this week thereby canceling live eviction night.

Yeah, I know it's far fetched but it would be funny.

August 8, 2012 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Greetings friends! Yay for beach parties and nip slips!

August 8, 2012 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Geez. Not again.

Danielle and Shane together in HOH.

Ugh.

August 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Want to see the silent 6 upset this HOH. I think Wil is the only one that Wil do it. Joe is to flaky and Dan and Bogie will eat him up with their game play.

August 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

OMG!!!

Danielle just said Janelle has been trying to follow her around today! LOL

Again....LOL

No, she hasn't! She was already out back in the pool when Danielle joined HER in the pool, then she went inside, showered, and laid down for a nap.

My goodness, Danielle! Give it a rest and return to reality already!

Delusion, thy name is Danielle.

August 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

FL girl

I totally agree. It'll be a very disappointing day tomorrow for all of us Janie fans. Dan is gone down a few notches for me. Still like him but to think Boogie and Frank are even remotely on his side is surprising. And since when did Boogie become the king of the house? Why does Dan feel the need to tell him that he's going to tell janelle tonight?

I'm just shaking my head at all this.

August 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dani--I picked up 100 lbs. Its almost getting comical with her. I sure hope she doesn't start a rumor about Ash. That would be another low.

August 8, 2012 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, if you are sweltering right now without any A/C you should take a break. Not only that, but maybe even cancel tonight's viewing party.

People will understand.

You must be miserable.

I know I will understand, and let's face it. I'm the only who really counts. Right? hehehe Well, maybe don't answer THAT!!! HA!

Seriously, though, take care of YOU first.

Extreme heat is so draining on the human body. And several days of it without relief???

Again, we will all understand.

*smooch*

August 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

If Ashley goes home for medical purposes will that negate the eviction tomorrow?
I thought it was a bit premature for Danielle to say the word addiction in any way shape or form. Understanding she is a nurse and would be keen to note but I don't think it is a fair thing to say just because Ashley has back pain and needs relief.

August 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Santina said...

The more I read the feeds, the more I cannot stand Danielle... I'm so tired of her lies about Janelle. I sure wish somebody would "out" her...

August 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I can't stand watching the feeds now. Everyone is being so creul behind Janelle's back - cowards.. I want Joe to win HOH and put up Boogie and Brit or Wil.
I will watch to see if Janelle goes on talk shows or is in sequester waiting for a Pandora's Box surprise return.

August 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Do you think there is an oh so slight chance Dan said he was going to tell Janelle tonight (about the votes) because technically it is against the rules and then TPTB might have to step in and do something that could mess up the master plan?

August 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I agree with Blue...we will miss you, BUT we will survive..you need to get cool and rest.. :):):p

Karma is a Biotch...Dani better be careful...

Pam
xoxo

August 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Ash has a lot to do with Jani leaving also. She was always throwing Jani under the bus. Once Brit heard stuff, than watch out. Than Brit told Dani.
I never did understand what was up with Ash. Was it game play or does she really not like Jani. To bad because I think Jani really likes Ash and Brit.

August 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Sad sad sad, jani knows in her heart. I'm glad she is being classy. Not like everyone thought that she would go nuts. They all thought they would have to hide in HOH. Wow now Jenn has a big mouth. Ya Jenn, we really respect your game, right.

August 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Whoa! Carolyn is killing it with the transcribing right now!

Well, she always does, but she's really killing at the moment.

Caro=Fastest fingers in the East
Lessa=Fastest fingers in the West

These two have the entire country covered!

August 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I can't believe I am saying this but this Janelle and Frank convo is heartbreaking...Janelle hoping not all the goodbye messages are mean :-(

August 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Agreed!!!!

August 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

This made me laugh so hard I cried a little

August 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! KMac!

Everyone!

Come join us in the new top post!

ClickHere

August 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Awwwww - hey blue! Here's a cyber hug for you and her! (((((((<3))))))))))))))

August 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Giggle -- can't she just be a little less Craaazy ? I agree with Janelle -- this may have a LOT to do with jealousy:-)

August 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below