;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Morning before the PoV Ceremony

It's Monday morning in the Big Brother 14 house, and Boogie and Frank are up before the bell..

8:54am
Good morning, Frank.  Good morning, Frank's BEMHO.  I don't believe we've met..

my oh my

Boogie: Good morning, internet.  Unless something changed in the middle of the night, shit's about to go down.  Happy Monday to Will Kirby.. Oh Buddy.. I have a treat for you..

Boogie: Your former flirtmance is about to get rocked.  To all you superfans on the internet who love her for some reason, I'm sorry, but now you can chat with her all summer long.. I'm doing you a favor.  Maybe you guys'll be nice to me now. hehehe.. Totally awesome.

9:09am
Boogie and Frank
Backyard
f1/2

Frank: I love our plan, but Thursday's still crazy far away.
Boogie: I hate how late Janelle stays up.. I think Britney, once we got her over the hump, she's good to go..
Frank: One thing I thought last night, when we first brought this idea to Britney?  She's the one who brought up Janelle.
Boogie: Right..  And she's the one who... She likes to be a little mean.. and she likes to feel a part of something.
Frank: and she got f'd by the Brigade..
Boogie: And she thinks this time she's in at the beginning, so she thinks she's good time.. She doesn't know it'll be the same result for her. We just have to work on our external relationships a  little, so we don't get popped.

Frank and Boogie plan the rest of the week.. First thing, expand relationships with people outside the alliance.. Next - get someone else to put up Shane and Britney.. Frank can't stand Danielle and all of the ass kissing she requires.. Boogie can't stand Britney.

Boogie: I will say, she's gained favor with me if she does this today.  I can't stand the Alabama stories, but this is a ballsy move..
Frank: I think she knows even if it's me going out the door, Janelle will go after her hell or high water.
Boogie: Exactly.  Let's get these F'ers up and get the show on the road.  C'mon wizzer!
**my thoughts exactly.

Boogie: Honestly, I feel like I won the whole game if this goes down on Thursday.  This will feel so f'in amazing.
Frank: It's like stormin' the beach at Normandy..
Boogie: This thing is such a fascinating psychological experiment.. You get so into it.

Self congratulations and general puffery continue...

CUT TO:
9:34am
Feed 3/4
HoH
Danielle tells Wil the plan.

Wil: This is gonna be huge, and I'll get you the votes. 
Danielle: Do you think she's gonna come after me?
Wil: Oh yeah.. She's a mean girl.
Danielle: What else has she been saying about me?
Wil: Just that you're a pawn.. Shouldn't say "useless".. Just like, what is she even doing on this show.


Wil: It is a golden opportunity to get rid of Frank, but there's gonna be others.. I think more people would vote her out than you think, and you don't wanna put a target on your back.  And you could actually use it to your advantage to tell Frank.  Have they been trying?
Danielle: THey haven't been throwing her under the bus, just using facts.. She's putting words in Shane's mouth.. I'm a competition beast..
Wil: Eventually all of her lies are gonna unravel.. When you were still on the boat, she wanted me to come inside and talk to her, and i was like, you'r eon your own, dingbat!
Danielle: She didn't want you to cheer for me.
Wil: No.  Maybe there's a possibility I would have, but she's not been genuine with me one minute.
**No.. She only saved you both when you were the targets.


Wil: Someone last night was saying that she made up all the stuff about JoJo.. That she never said it.. There are lots of things that don't make sense.  Even yesterday, she was talking to me, and she loves to bring up, we had our chance to get rid of Frank week one, and none of you wanted to.. And i'm like, sorry, but, we also could've gotten rid of Dan last week, and none of us would be in this mess..

Wil: So does anyone else know you're gonna do this?
Dani: No.
Wil: Not even Dan?
Dani: No.
Wil: Well, you've got my vote.. I wont name names, but I've got 2 other votes beside me..
Dani: Is Ashley gonna be mad at me?
Wil: If there's one person who wants Janelle out of this house more than you, it's Ashley.  I'm sure Jenn and Ashley will vote her out.. and Joe, I think.. He's been quite vocal about getting out coaches.  She's gone.
Dani: Me n her haven't talked about anything.. I haven't told any lies.. She's gonna be infuriated to be sitting beside Frank.
WIl: Hahaha! THis is awesome..
Dani: And I feel like I'm the only one brave enough..
Wil: I would've put her up.. And she's like, I know I'm safe.. She is a bitch..
Dani: When you leave here, you cannot tell anybody..
Wil: I think it's a great idea..

Dani: If you can promise that you wont put Dan or I up..
Wil: We're good.  I wont put you up.
**nothing there for Dan.

Dani: She's never ever been backdoored.  She's always been able to play in Veto.  And she's been in the final 3 3 times.
Wil: I tell her.. Janelle, you've played this game twice now, and everyone has seen you play.. She just doesn't get it.  She thinks she's a powerhouse player. She thinks she's a fan favorite.  She trashtalks everyone.. She trashtalks me.

Talk turns to Frank's plan to backdoor Wil (which was the plan and would have happened had Janelle not protected him via the coach comp), and both are certain it never happened.

Wil: I stand behind you 100%.  Janelle's the only person who would go home over Frank.  The only.
Dani: This conversation never leaves..
Wil: And you wont tell Dan? About safety for 1 week..
Dani: No.  I know a lot of people are coming after coaches.. I just wanna give him 1 more week.  And please don't tell anyone I'm bartering for Dan and I..
Wil: This is huge.. I don't know.. Are you gonna tell Frank?
Dani: I don't tell anybody sh*t.  BB better love me, cuz I make em good tv..
**eyeroll.
 Wil:  Nasty bitch is gonna go home.

This conversation is ongoing.. 

9:55am
Quad Check - Pick a feed, any feed..


Boogie and Frank are still going on 1 and 2, Wil and Dani on 3 and 4

10am
Boogie and Frank have moved on from half-heartedly studying to counting days between now and the finale. Frank has to convince Boogie that the last couple final 3s have been live.. Then they resume puffing their chests.. about the imminent Coup d'Janie, the Silent 6 and the ultimate dismantling of that alliance to lead them to final 2.

Wil and Danielle have a good hug.. Wil leaves and Dani heads for the shower.

10:05am
While Danielle Showers upstairs, Wil joins Boogie and Frank outside, and does a little fishing.  They give nothing.

A couple minutes later, Jenn joins them as well. Boogie and Frank head inside for a quick exchange.  Wil was too transparent for them.

Frank: I think he knows.



10:14am
BB calls Frank to the DR.

10:16
F1/2
Boogie: Internet haters.. Don't think you came up with it.  I fully agree.  I look like a leprechaun.

Perv Cam returns to Danielle in the shower on 3.

10:20am
F1
Boogie, Jenn, Wil
Talk in the backyard has turned to weddings.. Then after a brief fishie break, everyone's heads inside.  I'm thinking BB just told them the PoV Ceremony is imminent.

10:22am
BB calls Dan to the Diary Room.Wil gets to shaving.  Ashley reluctantly joins the living..

Jenn: it's close to 10.  You know how they did this earlier.  We gotta sit outside.  It's hot outside.

10:26am
Britney to DR..  I'm hawk-eyeing the quad feed, waiting for Dan to go up to the HoH Room.. he's in the bathroom now..

10:37am
Feed 3
After finishing up on the bathroom, Dan goes outside to the couch.. He is joined by Joe and Frank.  Dan is clearly deep in thought about what's coming, but his presence outside indicates he's going to let the Janelle backdoor happen.

Joe: This is her week..
Shane: This is my 1st one of these, being outside.
Joe: She's head of household and veto..
Frank: Shane did the same thing.
Shane: You a proud coach.. or player now.
Dan: Yeah.. She did awesome.  Any way you cut it, Endurances are not easy to win.
Shane: Is she even up right now?
Dan: I hope so.
**yes
BB has given the call for all HGs to get outside in advance of the PoV Ceremony.

10:41am
F1
Janelle and Wil get ready in the bathroom.. She's giving him sideglances, perhaps because he looks a little too happy.  

10:42am
Trivia - Let the PoV Ceremony begin!

Anyone hoping for a last minute hail mary for Janelle from Dan can give up that hope. 

Please refresh the blog in a few minutes for a new top post: PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath







Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Not likely, Boogie. I'll try, if you promise to stop making it so hard for me to try.

Not holding my breath, tho.

August 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Comment from last post, just in case :)

Good Morning Caro(and the new beau) hi dishers.

I agree, Shane is letting his guard down little by little, I said this before and was told no way! I truly think it is the camera's and the distance between them outside the house, he don't want to get to close.

My 2 cents for what they are worth. I think Dan wants to take Boogie to F2 because his is so disliked and notorious for being, well Mike Boogie, also they all know he is in no way in need of the money and Dan is just a teacher, and sadly they do not make as much as they should! I think he felt threatened by Frank if this were his intent. I also think he wanted to keep Janie around because he knew that would secure his a vote in jury against Mike.

All this talk about Dan and the mist, I think Boogie had Dan, Britt and the rest of them in the mist last night. Who did you say was the new puppet master Janie, I don't think I heard you correctly?!

No matter what happens today or who goes home this week, I LOVE this ever changing game!

August 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I voted in the new quickie poll.

Afraid I didn't vote with the right head. I chose Shane. HA!

Really, I'd rather meet Dan.

August 6, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ellen just tweeted her joke for "Classic Joke Monday."

"Why did the woman pay her exorcist on time?

She didn't want to get repossessed."

hehe

August 6, 2012 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Please, please, please do NOT get cocky, and blow this alliance before it even has a chance to get started, Boogie!!

And Frank, just walk around the house sulking, at least until after the PoV meeting, so Janelle doesn't whip out her mystical 6th sense, and figure out what's about to happen to her (even though Wil, Ashley & Jenn seem to have already figured it out).

August 6, 2012 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger ericakennedy87 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 6, 2012 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger ericakennedy87 said...

Good morning! First time poster, long time reader.

Just had to comment because I'm getting super annoyed with Frank and Boogie's convo this morning. Anyone notice how many times they both drop the f bomb? Literally just counted 4 times from Frank in one sentence! That's a little excessive.

August 6, 2012 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

Anyone else think Frank and Boogie are basically just Master Blaster from Thunderdome?

August 6, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Someone send some WD40 to CBS for that HOH door! Hurry!

*ssssqqqqqqeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaakkkkkkk*

August 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am SO happy that they are getting her out of the house!! can we say EPIC??????

August 6, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gonna be EPIC

August 6, 2012 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Boogie: This thing is such a fascinating psychological experiment.. You get so into it."

Wow. Boogie actually said something I agree with. I may faint.

August 6, 2012 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

I can't wait to read how the POV ceremony goes! This is going to be good :-)

August 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Blue, I saw that last night and wondered, Blue and the color Blue are my favourites, who couldn't like them :)

I think Frank and Boogie have twice as much work to do if Janelle goes up, she's great at manipulating and this will be classic all day, all night on-slaught. Can't wait to watch.

August 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Mike thinks he is gaining control however he is completely unaware Ian has moved his allegiance.
He's smart but Ian beat him to the spot.
HOH will dictate the direction but the die has been cast. After Janelle it should go Joe, Wil, Ashley, Jenn, Frank, Boogie in order. Then it comes down to who sticks with Brit/Dan. I sense Dan/Danielle/Shane final three because no one can take Ian to finals.
I still believe Shane wins BB14.

August 6, 2012 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Virg said...

Good Morning everyone!
Lovely morning to BBdish crew!

Can not wait to see everything blow this afternoon.
Is it me or has Danielle really taken the power of HOH to her head and is totally controlling everyone in the house. She has everyone on a short leash except Boogie and Frank. I was really liking her but she turned into a mean girl. :(
Well let's see how it all turns out today! Should be a good one!

August 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning BBDishers,

Wow, and we are off...Boogie and Frank aren't wasting anytime getting started. I am just not sure Janelle should be the one going up. I think Boogie is the biggest threat in the house right now. He worries me...so sneaky, like a snake withering under a rock just watching and waiting for the right move to attack..IMO...lol

Congratulations Carolyn...I can see you blushing and giggling from here...xoxo

Pam

August 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Cammi said...

Hi all!

Well, Janie's my favorite so I will be sad to see her go. However, I can't wait til Boogie and Frank stab the others in the back. Boogie has them all fooled. They know how he is yet still want to trust him. Hope this move bites them in the butt.

August 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Good morning Carolyn thx for the great up date again.

Wow this Boogie and Frank think they are running the show. Does Boogie really think Dan is stupid? I watch them on After Dark last night and could not believe the way he spoke to Janie. Or how he has to have his guy in the game or else. Brit is a she a piece of work. She will never win this game.

The way Boogie and Frank are talking this morning he really thinks he King @#&* and that it will be his way (or he will act out again like a 42 yr old going on 2). He does not get that he is not the player Dr. Wil was.

When is Dan going to wake up and see the real Boogie. Boogie and Frank have real potty month and I am getting really tried of this. Little excessive, BB really needs to do something about this.

I hope Janie can pull a rabbit out of her hat here.

August 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

I am so torn! I would love to see Janelle play again. But I'll admit, I haven't been impressed with the way she has run to the power and shown no loyalty so far, which I believe is responsible for what is about to happen. Dan wanted to work with her but after hearing her ask Brit yesterday if they should keep Dan around, I think he is making the right choice. But only time will tell!

I love this game!

August 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Virg said...

Please don't vote Jani out!
Please don't vote Jani out!
Please don't vote Jani out!
Please don't vote Jani out!

LOL!

Whether she stays or goes, one thing is for sure...Today will make good TV

August 6, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Ciara said...

It seems like Dani's head has gotten so big it is about to explode.

August 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Why does Jenn squeek when she walks?

August 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

I think so too...I said shane from the beginning..

August 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

It's too bad Willie isn't still in the house for the converstation in the BY about how to beat a DUI - LOL

August 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I haven't seen jadedarkstar this morning. And she is here pretty much every day. Hope she's okay.

August 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh. And Grendon. Where is our Grendon?

August 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm mostly just hanging out waiting for the PoV Ceremony. I admit it.

Another "Ellen's Classic Joke Monday"

"Why did the banker quit is job?

He lost interest."

August 6, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Oh my...this game...these people! Thanks Caro for all your hard work. I agree with the others about Danielle's head getting too big. Hope Dan can talk some sensibility into her so she finds humility again. It's gonna be a bumpy ride to Thursday for sure!

August 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, everyone!! :) Thank you for being here and keeping me company.

August 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CINDY "SAID" said...

I always liked Janelle but she's not the same player this season. I don't remember her lying continuously in other seasons. Dani needs to come down off that cloud before she puts a huge target on her back . I love how Frank & Boogie think they're getting Janelle out lol their heads are full blown too!

August 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

Danielle is turning into a one woman Nerd Herd IMHO.

August 6, 2012 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Did anyone catch the conversation this morning @ 3:45 Feed 2? It was Will,Jenn, and Ashley bashing Janelle. Joe somehow found out Danielle might be taking off Will and putting up Janelle. They were discussing it and how they were excited at the thought of Janelle going home.

August 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm getting so nervous my heart is racing and my palms are moist.

I'm very tense right now with what is coming.

Anyone else care to join me in my little anxiety attack?

August 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Blue

I feel so conflicted I don't know what to write.

Have I liked Janelle this year?-No
Do I think this is a sh**ty move?-Yes

I feel like crying for the hurt and humiliation that Janelle will feel. I still hate Boogie and Frank. Yes, I know hate is a strong word. But I am a female and there is no other emotion I can even touch on to describe the way I feel about those two d-bags.

Mostly, I am so confused and disappointed and disgusted with Dan. I'm hoping that he has something up his sleeve that I haven't figured out yet. But right now, he seems to have thrown all integrity out the window just so he can be the first 2 time champ. If Dan screws over the 3 people he has promised loyalty to, I'll give the same words of advice I gave regarding Boogie. 'It only takes a moment to ruin a reputation. It takes years to repair it.'

As of now-Shane (because he's a kick ass competitor), Ian (because he's a genuinely good person) and Britney (because I like her and because she always sticks up for Ian)-those are my picks for first, second and america's favorite.

P.S. A couple days ago Dan and Brit heard music coming from the prize machine. The way AGP has been 'scripting' the show this year, maybe there's still hope for Janie.

August 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Of course we are here keeping you company, Caro! What else would we be doing? Living our lives? Our lives are BB!! Well, in the summer, anyway. LOL

I'm cuckoo for my Caro!

August 6, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

tootie the most horrible

I completely agree regarding Danielle and the nerd herd. I just can't warm up to that girl. It doesn't matter if she makes a smart game move or aligns with people I like, there is just something offputting with her personality.

August 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Dan looks deep in thought sitting on the couch in the backyard. Wonder if he's trying to decide if he's made the right decision or not.

August 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

If Janelle truly goes up (and it looks likely), I hope she blows up some other folks' games this week. Have they all (Britney, particulary) forgotten how much they have schemed with her? She's going to direct her wrath at the coaches IMHO and be the first out of the rest of them out the door.
If not, I'd love to see that snake, Boogie, take the smirk off her former, ungrateful, team members' faces. Can you tell I'm not happy Janelle is going? Especially before Britney and Boogie. Argggh! Fight, Jedi Jani, fight!

August 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone. Well the trivia screen is on so there should be fireworks in a few minutes! Lots of stuff going on last night and this morning!

August 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

Actually, I'd say Boogie is more Kreacher from Harry Potter than leprechaun.

August 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro wrote: "Dan is clearly deep in thought about what's coming, but his presence outside indicates he's going to let the Janelle backdoor happen."

hehehehe I swear I typed my comment before refreshing the top post and seeing your comment! Great minds think alike. :P

August 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Grendon. There you are! :)

I always enjoy your posts. You are so honest and forthright and articulate. Thanks for that.

I completely understand where you are coming from. Truly.

August 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) New Top Post!! CLickMeBaby1MoreTime

August 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

grendon,
I strongly agree with your assessment. I feel like regardless of Janelle's gameplay/behavior it's just such harsh treatment. I don't like that Dan threw around the renegades stuff only to turn his back on her so quickly. I mostly hate that Boogie got his way. It's sort of unfair for Dan and Britney to praise Boogie for not budging re: coach's alliance and then fault Janelle for not sacrificing one of her team members. The whole situation stinks!
Et tu, Britney?

August 6, 2012 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Little Sister said...

I'm still amazed at how different I view Janelle and Brit this year...I was huge fans of them in their previous seasons but both have really turned me off this year with their game play.

I know I'm in the minority...but I love Boogie...always have...and I can't figure out why no one likes Frank...he seems like a good guy to me.

Danielle wears me out...when she's not being completely insecure and self absorbed about who hates her...she's patting herself on the back...her head has swelled to the size of a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon....bugs the heck out of me.

I love Ian...I think he's gonna win America's Favorite....great kid.

August 6, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger tootie the most horrible said...

@little sister
Ya nailed it re: Danielle. The worst is when she does her clumsy round offs In the backyard trying to elicit conversation about her sad cheerleading days.

August 6, 2012 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Blue

It's very strange how a television show that has no direct effect on my life can make me feel so many emotions. I remember actually being in tears when Crazy James broke down and cried. I felt like it was my heart that was breaking even though he was just some stranger that had nothing to do with my life.

But the up side of allowing this show to take over my life is finding people that I can share with, commiserate with and debate with. I feel as though I actually know you and the other people I have chatted with for so many years now. During the off season I think about you all, wonder how you are doing and worry about whether you will all be here next season and how I would know if something was wrong or something bad had happened to any of you. I trully feel like you are my friends and that you are a part of my life.

August 6, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tootie@ :)

Hi Little Sister! :)

Hi Bluee! :)

Hi ShiSHi! :)

Hi PattiZ! :)

Hi Grendon! :)

Hi Natasha! :)

Hi CindyJones! :)

i Cindi! :)

Hi CurlerChick! :)

Hi NancyK89! :)

Hi Ciara! :)

Hi Virg! :)

Hi Christy in AL! :)

Hi Cammi! :)

Hi Pammmm! :)

Hi Mike! :) ♫So take your golden teddy bear.. (this is what i think every time i see you -- no offense - I'm a trojan alum who had a roommate in the band)
Hi IDPink! :)

Hi SuzanneF! :)

Hi EricaKennedy! :)

Hi EarlyBird! :)

Hi WendyBBFanatic! :)

August 6, 2012 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am disgusted but whatever... it's Karma that may get Janie this time. :-/

From the Morning report:

"Dani: If you can promise that you wont put Dan or I up..
Wil: We're good. I wont put you up.
**nothing there for Dan."

YOU, can refer to both Danielle and Dan.

Not that I would trust Wil anyway.

August 6, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading this blog for 5 seasons and I think this is my first comment!

With that said, I felt I had to comment on what a fool Danielle is. How sad :[

You can always tell the people who have never really watched the show before.

August 6, 2012 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Monaco is so expensive it offends me
Oh wow.

Frank in the backyard to Janelle;
Why didn't you feed the baby straight from the teat?
Is that a birthmark on your chest?

Tact wasn't taught in Frank's schools. Frank is sure feeling his oats in any case.

August 6, 2012 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Sorry -- this was the thought I someohow lost...
I am wondering --- with this six pack---- how long can it really last?
I keep remembering how boogie was saying "I don't want you to waste your HOH on Jen or Ashley"

Who would they nominate next?
Who would Boogie nominate? How about Frank- who would he put on the block?

I think Danielle is out playing herself !

I get why DAn is in b/c he needs Boogie and needs to stroke his ego by keeping Frank -- but Boog could givea stick less about Danielle/ Shane/ or Brit staying and I think he would nominate them in a sec

August 7, 2012 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

My thought that i somehow lost was ... I am wondering --- with this six pack---- how long can it really last?

I keep remembering how boogie was saying "I don't want you to waste your HOH on Jen or Ashley" --

Who would they nominate next?

Would Boogie want to "waste his HOH on Ashley or Jen?"

Who would Frank put on the block?

I think Danielle is out playing herself !

I get why Dan is in b/c he needs boogie and needs to strike his ego by keeping Frank -- but Boog and Frank could givea stick less about Danielle/ Shane/ or Brit staying and I think they will nominate them in a heartbeat.

August 7, 2012 at 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below