;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Morning Before the PoV Picking

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday!  The HGs were awoken just a few minutes ago and told that PoV players would be picked in an hour..  Slowly, they're coming to life..

If this is your first stop in to BBDish today, you've got some catching up to do:

8:35am
Boogie: Lottery drawing in an hour.
***Remember, that's BB time,which is classic production "Hurry up 'n wait."

Janelle is now across the counter from Wil, who is nicely showing her a stretch.. Frank is awake now as well..


Wil: I've been sitting here trying to think of everything I'm not good at, since it'll probably be that.
Janelle: It might be a puzzle..
Wil: That would be good.  I'm good at puzzles.  I'm sorry about last night.  I just wasn't in the mood to talk.  And honestly, it wasn't about nominations.  I just miss my family..
Janelle: I talked to Dan, and you are definitely not the target.

Frank enters..

Frank: Whispers..
Wil: Whispers, allegations, lies..Feed 3
8:48am BBT
Wil, Frank, Janelle

Over breakfast preparations..

Wil: Well, we're gonna know when someone gets evicted, cuz there's always these huge clumps of pubes in the showers.
Janelle: Gross.
Wil: Have you not noticed?
Frank: I think it's Ian.. I saw him shaving his chest hair in the sink the other day and told him not to..

Breakfast preparations continue in the kitchen..  Janelle goes into the bathroom for some quiet time.. or to get away from the negative vibes..

8:55am
Wil enters the bathroom

Wil: What're you lookin' at?  Your vagina?
Janelle: No.. I'm just thinkin..  When you're done with breakfast, let's talk.

In the kitchen, Boogie and Frank plan an arcade meeting after breakfast.  Janie remains in the bathroom.. Wil returns to breakfast boyland..

Frank: Man, I hate those early morning DRs.. What's it like going up against the most physical threat in the game?
Wil: (in that voice) They finally figured me out.  I am the most physical and aggressive player in the game.  I make smart moves, even when not necessary.
Boogie; haha


9:02am
Lounge/Arcade
Wil and Janelle

Janelle: Are you mad at me though?
Wil: Nooo.. I was missing my family, and gloomy.. It's super hard to trust anybody now..
Janelle: Do you still trust Ashley and JOe?
WIl: I trust Ashley.. not Joe.. He said he's gunning for the coaches.
Janelle: Me too?
Wil: He said the coaches.. not your name specifically..

Janelle: The thing that makes me so mad is we have 4 people.. We could be such a strong alliance.. All the other teams are together, and our team is flling apart.  I don't understand why.
Wil: I know.. I'm trying to start from scratch.  I think everybody should, with how they play.  It's so complicated now.  Yeah, people say they're playing with their teams, but are they?
Janelle: I think they are.. except us.
Wil: You can't trust Joe at all.
Janelle: He's another one.. Why doesn't he see that I could be a great asset to his game? It's so frustrating.. You guys know that if I won HoH next week, I'd never put you up, right?
Wil: She gave me her word before I jumped..
Janelle: She probably didn't wanna put up Joe..
Wil: Sock puppet for Dan.  You said it from the start.. Why Dan did what he did.
Janelle: It's like, I was the only coach who was playing for the team, and now I don't have anyone.. I feel completely alone.  I was thinking to ask Danielle, if I get to play in the pov, can I use it on Wil..  Should I ask her?
Wil: Well, you do what you want.. I don't want you to ruin your game over it.. I'm not gonna ask anyone to do anything.. I've already go tmy mind made up as to what I'm gonna do..
Janelle: I'm gonna ask her this morning.. If Wil picks me,  do you mind if I use it on him?
Wil: She's afraid..

Janelle: If Boogie saves Frank, that's the worst thing that can happen.  They are definitely working together.. It's a gamble..  Joe is completely beside himself with the whole thing.. He's like, I don't trust Wil.. But then he's going around the house saying he's going after the coaches.
Wil: He more than anyone has proven he's the most untrustworthy person in the house.  Everything I was doing was to help us get HoH.  It was a make or break situation.  We could not let Ian get it.  I can't beat myself up over it.  I was trying to help my team.  I could've held on to where I was in a position to make her commit.. I promised her I wasn't going after her, and she owed me big time, cuz I kept her from going hoome.. So she just proved she's an untrustworthy person too.. And here I was saying all this nice stuff about her.. And she f'in puts me up.
Janelle: I was pretty shocked.  I thought it could be Frank and Boogie, or Frank and Joe..
Wil: If I don't go home, the only person it comes back to hurt is her.  But I believe it wasn't her choice.. the decision to put me up.
Janelle: She was probably just thinking pawns..

While Janelle and Wil have been talking on 1 and 2, Boogie and Frank have been whispering at the dining table on 3 and 4.. if you'd like to dive into flashback.

9:17am
Ian passes through en  route to the bathroom.. Boogie and Frank continue talking at the dining table.  Boogie tells Frank he thinks he can get Dan and Danielle to backdoor Janelle..

Boogie: Maybe I'll go talk to her alone.  I can say look.. If you're so worried about the coaches, we can knock out Janelle, and put __ in her place.
Frank: If I can just get a sliver of my toe in the door, I think I can get her back.  I think I told you I tried to bring the conversation up with her yesterday..
Boogie: Yeah.  She's a cunt.
 **always the charmer, Boogie.
Boogie: She knows you have her number.. If you come off, who's she gonna put up? There's so many options to shuck and jive.. I'll put up Jenn.. Not right now.. I'm just saying there are so many options.. Partnering with Janelle is not one of them.


9:31am
HoH
F3/4
Boogie and Danielle


Boogie: For me, it water under the bridge.. We're playing a different game now.  I woke up and had a better attitude.. I came her eto play a certain game, and..
Danielle: As a coach..
Boogie: And you guys came to play too.. Having said all that, we're 12 individuals now, and we have our histories of the past 20 odd days.. I think we can mend fences.. I didn't come have this conversation yesterday, because I didn't want to be one of those people who runs to the power.. I knew it was a risk, but one I was willing to take.. And now, I feel this conversation is more meaningful..
Danielle: More genuine..
Boogie: And anything can happen.. I can win and pull Frank off.. I had a conversation with Dan.. I felt particularly hurt because.. My key came out last and..
Danielle: If you were my target, I would've put you up.. I don't believe in backdooring people.  If you wanna be angry with anyone, it's me.  Dan had no idea.  Even when I was sitting on the couch, I honestly had no idea.  That's why I looked sick to my stomach.  I was more hurt that no one came to talk to me, and just assumed wahat I was gonna do..  Everyone just assumed I was behind the vote, and everyone assumed I was gonna vote Frank out.
Boogie: It didn't happen.. So you're right.  I was just mad at the whole scenario.. I should know better the 3rd time around.  But this doesn't matter.  Everybody left things in their lives to be here.  As coaches.. I wouldn't have tried so hard in those comps.  I wouldn't have made my self look like a competitor..


Dan opens the door and Danielle asks for a second.

Boogie: I do think we can patch things up.. I'm not asking for any kind of word or agreement.. I know that when your key comes off last, if someone comes off the block, the chances are very good of you going up.
Danielle: That was more because neither you or Frank came to talk to me, and I heard that you two thought I should come and apologize to you.
Boogie: That is true. 

Danielle: Just to let you know, I didn't make any deals yesterday, and I didn't ell anyone who was getting nominated..  I've never had a problem with you.. That's why I didn't put you up.  And I know a lot of people are mad that the coaches are in, but I like all you guys.
Boogie: I'm more of a person who wants to pick a few people and stick with them.  I was mad at the world.  I was mad at Britney.  Janelle and I have been at ods since the beginning.. I'm just not a fan of being one of those people who runs to the HoH suite as soon as someone has the power.  The Veto has a huge influence.. I think Dan reaching out to me was a good thing.  Obviously a bit of pride.. But we can talk more after the Veto..
Danielle: Dan advises me, but I am my own player.  For Dan's sake, I will take responsibility for this..

Britney walks in.. Danielle asks for a minute.

Danielle: I have never had a problem with Frank.  Had he come talk to me, I probably would not have put him up.  He wouldn't look at me or talk to me..
Boogie: Fair enough.  And I should take responsibility for that.  My bad attitude rubbed off on him.  My pride and my ego got in the way.. There's a lot of game between now and THursday, and we can open the lines of communication..  What happens Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.. can change a lot.. We can talk more after the Veto.


Boogie: One of the biggest problems is Janelle is a big power gravitator.. and she doesn't like it because Frank has her number, and he has it, partially because I have it..
Danielle: Frank was straight up with me.. I respect that.
Boogie: I think it'll be good.  We'll pick the players.. We'll figure it out.  He may come off the block, and he'll be  a good person to mend a fence with.  I'm just looking for an open line of communication.  I know you're not Dan's marionette.. I know you trust his experience in the game.  Frank's doing the same thing.  Obviously I get that Dan wants to work with Janelle..
Danielle: No.. You should talk to Dan about that.
Boogie: Ok.. I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth..

They wrap it up and Boogie comes in for a surprising hug.  Dan's up to HoH in under 60 seconds. --Timecheck 9:48am

Dan: What was all of that?
Danielle: Basically Boogie apologizing, swallowing his pride.. 

BB: Danielle, please exchange your mic..
Dan: Keep talkin'.

Danielle continues telling Dan about the conversation with Boogie..


Dan: He wants us to consider working with him and Frank.. I just didn't wanna say that in front of Britney..
Danielle: Well, if Frank comes off by Boogie's hand, we basically have no choice.
Dan: Yeah. I just would've liked to see how honest and genuine he was.. 
Danielle: He said when Dan came to talk to me yesterday, it really meant a lot..
Dan: Maybe if Frank goes home, we can work with him, but there's a part of me that any time I see him talking.. ugh..
Danielle: I didn't say this, but I wanted to be like, "open the lines of communication." 

9:53am
Boogie tells Frank what he just spoke to Danielle about.. "Let's start fresh," etc.

Dan: So basically, he just did that so he can possibly make a deal after the Veto.

BB: Danielle, please come to the Diary Room.
Dan: Here we go...
Danielle: You and Boogie should be fine now..
Dan: We'll be better if Frank's not here.  Say a prayer before you pull your chip.  I'll be saying one too.

Feed 1/2
9:58
Boogie, Frank

Boogie: I could tell it was important to her that people acknowledge she's not Dan's puppet, so I said, i can tell you're an independent thinker.. and then  I brought up Janelle and you having her number.. I made a lot of headway.. and I feel like we can chi[ chip chip away until Monday.  I'm pretty sure I wont be going up.. WORST case scenario, you stay up and we work the votes..
Frank: N o matter what, it's bs still.. Dan wanted me up.
Boogie: Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer..
Frank: I gotta come up with a speech..
Boogie: OK.. Obviously sensitive points are being Dan's puppet.. And she seemed very sensitive about just because everyone told us, she wasn't necessarily gonna vote you out..

Frank: I know I should have this conversation before the comp, but at the same time, if your name gets pulled, i almost wanna be like, F you.. You shoulda talked to us yesterday.  Think I should try to talk to Dan before the meeting?  I think we're about to have it.. 

10:02am
Most of the HGs are gathered around the dining table.. chatting about the backyard and wishing they had access to it all the time.

Shane needs his biceps massaged.  Any volunteers?
10:05am BBT - TRIVIA!!  Time to pick the PoV Players! :0)  We'll have the chosen players and the rest of the BB14 morning in a new top post as soon as the feeds come back!






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

hehehehe Are you playing cat and mouse with us this morning, Carolyn?

Found ya!!! LOL

August 4, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe! :) Morning Blueeeee!

August 4, 2012 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Boogie talking to Danielle. How will this go?

Hi yet again everyone ;) Carolyn is playing cat and mouse Blue. The question is are we the cat or the mouse?

Wil playing a classic floater right now, this morning. It will be interesting to see who he is really lying to, Mike or Janelle.

August 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Its getting very interesting in the BB house... i am not sure at this point who is with who... ha!!

August 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Boogie: "quack quack quackity quack quack."

August 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

So Boogie has had a night to think it over and is back in game mode. Should be an interesting week now

August 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

It would be the craziest alliance ever if Boogie and Frank teamed up with Dan and Danielle. I don't see this happening in a billion years but another crazy scenario for sure.

I do think that Danielle dislikes, won't go as far as hate, Frank to much on a personal level for it to happen. She's saying now she doesn't have a problem with Frank but her words have said otherwise.

August 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Meeeeowwwwww

August 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

YIPPEE!!!

My t-shirt is here!!!!

I love it! Thanks, Carolyn!

I got it in blue. Of course. hehe

August 4, 2012 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Shane needs his biceps massaged. Any volunteers?"

*Blue battles everyone to the head of the line, kneeing people in the groin, headbutting, and elbowing along the way.

August 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning Sunshine! And hi Blue too. And hi anyone else that comes before my first comment. ;)

Good Grief, I couldn't take it anymore last night. As I recall it (I did have one eye on the Olympics also so recall is cloudy), right after the Mike/Dan SR talk, it became the Britney show up in HoH.

AGP must have slipped her some meth because she couldn't shut her mouth. She worked my next to last gay nerve with her incessant talking. She seemed to think she is now running the game and that she is the greatest player ever. By 1 AM BBT I couldn't take it anymore. Even on Quad all you could hear was her voice. I had to shut down and take a nerve pill.

I'm sure all that is covered in TOR™ but I am still reeling from it after 9 hours of sleep.

:o)
GaYToR

August 4, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya GayTor - LOL! :) Good morning Sunshine! :0)

Blue - hehehe! I was hoping you'd see that. I'm so glad you got your tshirt! I wanna see a pic of you in it!

Hey MI Man! :) Seriously crazy scenario.. Talk about a game switcher for Dan..

Hiya CurlerChick! :) mm hmm! he seems to be done pouting..

Hi HeatherSides! :) Indeed indeed!

Fair warning - THere will be a new top post when the feeds come back.. But let's play here til then. :)

August 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Congrats on your shirt Blue, new picture coming up?

August 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"No one comes between me and my man!"

Okay, Carolyn on the pic. Soon.

August 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Michigan Man... I don't see Jani constant bash bash bash on britney... Brit is not snarky, she is a mean girl.

August 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Keeping my fingers & toes crossed that Boogie's name is NOT drawn to play in the PoV comp. I want Frank gone so Boogie is playing all by his lonesome.

August 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

It would be great drama if Boogie, Frank, Danielle, Shane, Wil and Janelle played POV. It would be a very competitive event whatever it is.

August 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yayy! :0)

August 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Totally agree with ya Pyke.

August 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger GG said...

love this site, but is anyone else having problems with lagging?

August 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below