;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 3, 2012

Nomination Spoiler and Aftermath!

Hey there, Dishers! It's an Early edition of Late Night With Lessa, as I feel bad for falling asleep on ya'll last night and leaving it all up to Carolyn today while I worked all day - she's dead on her fingers, so I'm taking over for the reveal and aftermath. After that? Who knows.. :) After all, it's Friday!

(Fire up the Margaritas!)

So - We went to Trivia, for real this time it seems, at 6:20. As soon as the feeds come back - we'll have the nominations and aftermath right....

Nominated: Frank and Wil!

Stay tuned! 7:50 - Stillllllllllllllllllll Trivia. Beginning to think I could have taken that nap... hee.

7:58 and the feeds are back! Will is up in HOH, kissing up already.


Wil: Its ok, it's totally fine. I get it. No hard feelings. It's fine.

Meanwhile, downstairs - Frank and Boogie are in the living room
Frank: I can't just have ONE WEEK..

Makes it official - she nominated Frank and Wil!

Dan: Ian's a rat.
Dani: He was?
Dan: Yeah, he walked in a minute after the ceremony in the back room, and the only person was Boogie, so I thought, but Ian walked out a minute later.  If Wil wins, put Boogie's ass out.
Dani: I will. I was like, this is the only person I could put up next to Frank.

Dani: Frank and Boogie were giving me the worst looks.
Dan: He wasn't looking at me.. If Boogie's such a great player, let's see him pull a rabbit out of the hat. How do you feel?
Dani: I want to throw up. I hate hurting peoples feelings.
Downstairs - Boogie and Frank are still isolating themselves.
Boogie: I hate everybody that walks by.
Frank: I agree.
Boogie: It's a f'in horrible way to spend a Friday night in the summer.

Upstiars;
Dan: that was your best play. You brought Wil up right away.

Downstairs:
Boogie; On the tip of my tongue - did you work out your pawn situation.
Frank: Tomorrow morning I'll pull your name out and go damn... BOOGIE! And watch everyone elses face just drop.. Of course, all that means is next week we'd both go up
Boogie (laughs) They won't make that mistake twice.
--Lessa: I'm disturbed by Frank's short shorts..

Frank: Dan would know he's going home. Remind him every day. I expected her to say she was sorry. I didn't even get a look!
Boogie: I sat where I did on purpose.
Frank: I wanted her to say sorry. Be like for what? Stuff your sorries in a sack..

--Lessa: Shoulda talked to her, hm?

Frank: Halfway wanna eat with eveyrone to make them uncomfortable.
Boogie: I wanna stay away from everyone, I don't wanna listen to these jokers. Don't wanna look at them.

Leaving the two-way pity party as Brit's joined the HOH...

Dani: I said I was afraid if I put Boogie up, Boogie would go. He said he understood and he hopes that this would prove that I want to work with you...
Dan: Ian's a rat. Don't bring anything up to him.. see what he says..
Brit: I talked to him earlier, and I told told him that Boogie said he only talked game with Frank, and he said that wasn't good as he should have some sort of trust..
Dan: I could be wrong, but..
Brit: He said when he comes up to take a bath, we'd talk.
Dani: Is the house pissed at me?
Brit: Boogie thought he was going up. They're sitting and giggling.
Dani: I knew it.
Dan; He still has to get pulled, and win.
Brit: Janelle's happy. She's in the best seat in the house. She's got joe and ashley that won't nominate her, she has wil, the only person she thinks will nominate her is Frank and he's on the block, so she's sweet.
Dan: Maybe Wil is our fifth. I mean, you get a read on Ian, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.
Brit; He'll crack under questioning.
Dan: I thought she did a good job.

Shane enters with a hug: Ya good? Alright.
Brit: Wil.. I just don't trust him.

Shane: Boogie didn't even say thank you.

Brit: As far as the Ian thing, I'll talk to him later.
Dan: I could be jumping the gun. I'm gonna defer to you guys.
Dani: I trust Wil more than Ian..
Brit: I don't mean to be rude - you trust Wil who was all buddy buddy with Frank last week, and was gonna vote him out, and then crafted a total lie about it?
Dan: Maybe the play is us four.
Dani: and play week to week with the rest...
Brit: Wil is coming after the coaches..
Shane: Maybe we can talk him out of it..

Janie comes to announce dinner... Dan and Brit head down.

Shane: I dont know. I trust Wil.
Dani: I do too.
Shane: I think he wants  way out.. I don't know he crafted a lie... Frank told me Wil said this and Joe said something completely opposite.. He said Wil told me a bit, and Frank told him the rest, and Frank confronted Wil and asked if he had  not told him the rest of the story, and Wil said yeah.

Lessa: Shh. Take off your shirt. And thank you for not shaving yet. :)

Shane: It'll be alright. You'll be good. You're safe for another week and if you make a deal with wil...

They go to join dinner. Hurray for awkward family dinners!

Frank's in the DR, Boogie's working out - everyone else chowing down and thanking Joe for dinner - pork chops, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and salad..

Wil: Smells yummy! We expect nothing less from Joseph, and his technicolored kitchen!
Frank is out of the DR.
 
Frank: I really think Shane didn't know. I have two people on my hit list - I want Dan and Janelle and Wil. I want them out asap. Gotta be a little careful, but I wanna f'in... hhhhhheh. I want the cards to fall for us this week, I want a little luck...
Boogie: The draws have been horrible... at least my name is in there now..
Frank: Yeah - if we knock Dan out next week if we can... Danielle will be nothing...
Boogie; There's so many we could change things.. Dan, Janelle, Britney..
Frank: Dan out, Danielle dissappates, we can get rid of her whenever..

8:30 Fish - Dinner table keeps singing. All feeds to Boogie and Frank, whining about the back yard being closed.. and Dan and DAnielle still.
Frank: That's what gets me the most - we could have knocked them out.
Boogie: Their bags were by the door. Bet he thought he was slick too, telling her not to say anything when she dropped the news.
Frank: I wanna be just like.. F'you to him, but I gotta be a gentleman. That's the thing, I was nervous for the others, but this one I wasn't worried. Spent 16, 17 days on the block..
Boogie: I guarentee that he just wants to be the one to boot out Mike Boogie... he wants the legacy, but I'm not one of these nerds that.. I take it seriously here? But I have a life. He gets me out, he's the only winner, that's whats important to him.

Frank: He gets you out, and I'm gonna scalp him next week. Why are you not eating? You try getting an appetite when you've been nominated three times! Open the door up for us, yo...

Boogie; I just feel like I was brought here under false pretenses. I give up a lot to come here, you know? If they had told me, I might have still come.. but might not have.. It's like playing two games in one season but one didn't matter..
--Lessa: everyone gives up a lot to go to the house.. quitcherbitchin.


Frank: Two of your favorite players are the biggest phoneys in this game. This is real talk. Honest f'in Dan my ass. I gotta quit cussin so much...

BB: Boogie to the DR.
Lessa: Thank you BB.

Dan and Danielle upstairs:

Dani: You'd sacrifice yourself for me? That's not ok.
Dan: As it goes on - but I think it'll get harder for me, and easier for you..
Dani; I'm flattered and all? But no. Thanks but no thanks.
Dan: You talk to Wil about who he'd pick for..
Dani: No. I didn't even think of it. I can..
Dan: No big.
Dani: I wanted him to know I was not sincerely not coming after him, at all.
Dan: It's not good for me to be up here - bigger target.
Dani: Geeze Louise, everyone already knows. Don't hide it.. 


Dani: You work with the coaches, adn i'll keep you safe from the other side..
Dan: Boogie isn't even talking to me.
Dani: So don't let Boogie win. I beat out 11 people to make sure you were safe..
Dan: What if Frank pulls Ashley or Janelle..
Dani: (laughs) he's gonna hate himself. What do you think..
Dan: I think we're in good shape, it's just a matter of how the chips gonna fall tomorrow. How do you feel?
Dani: I just don't want boogie to play.
Dan: Then it'd be 5 on 1.

Dan: What was your guy with Wil?
Dani: I think I can trust him. What made me cry even harder was he was like stop, please are you ok? AndI was like don't be the bigger guy right now, I just put you on the block..
Dan: What's Brit got against Wil?
Dani: She thinks he's coming after her.  And he said he was coming after the coaches..
Dan: If he goes after Boogie and Janelle it's fine.
Dani: Sometimes she just needs to be a little diva then she's fine. She gets worked up, but has a great heart.

Dan: It'd bother me tremendously if... no, I won't say... if someone never does anything and wins..I feel good. Everything's set up the way you want... just playing the odds. One he has to get drawn, and if he does he has to win.
Dani: Pray it's a puzzle... are you gonna freak out again if I win Veto?
Dan: Probably not. You only get one. I think today is my 100th day in the house.

 Dani: I can't believe I'm HOH, and I just nominated two people.
Dan: Sunday is the Danielle show..

Downstairs they talk about the HOH comp.. Frank's joined...

Dan gives Danielle grief about the Little Red storytelling doll she got in her HOH - I totally had one of those dolls!

Dan: it's a really good idea, but when you lift her skirt it's kinda creepy...

Dani: Boogie acts like I put him on the block... Shane is so mad, he was like he didn't talk to you? He didn't say thank you? He's my next target...
Dan: He still needs to go..
Dani: Franks scared of me. I should sit next to him.
Dan: Sit down there, across from him. See what happens.

BB: Houseguests. Please clean the bathroom today, including the mirror over the sink.
--Lessa: ....that one's new. *L*

Dani: The doctor sometime asks me waht I think... and I write the prescriptions.
Dan: So you want to be a doctor?
Dani: Get my masters. Then I'd be a nurse practitioner, and be just like a doctor.  I have a license now.. and can practice anywhere..
 Lessa --So Dan knows the truth? When'd this happen?!

Dani: When I'm a charge nurse I am in a charge of 60 peoples lives..
Dan: I wonder if Janelle will come up here...

She tells stories of her patients...
Dani: I'll put my job on the line any day if it's to save a life...

Talk downstairs is about the Morning After pill..

Joe; It's an abortion pill.
Brit: It is not. If you're pregnant already, you'll stay pregnant. It prevents you from ovulating.
Shane: Oh..
Joe; So it keeps you from fertilizing the egg.. got ya.
Brit: Yeah, it's not an abortion pill.

Shane: OPEN UP THE BACK DOOR... babies.. pregnancies...
--Lessa: hahaha.

 Talk turns to Joe's Kidney stones he's passed... Jen is sympathetic..
--Lessa: OPEN THE BACK DOOR.

UPstairs, Dan isn't sure he wants to listen to the CD, as it might make him sad... He gives it a listen anyway... and is sad.. or is resting. Or thinking. Or something.
9:16 Aww. Sad. :(

Ah, the back door opens, and Janelle goes up to talk to Dan..
Janie; He's so in love with Frank he's not even willing to kind of cut ties..  I tried to talk to him last night, and he was like I don't want to work with anyone.

9:21 Danielle to the DR..

Dan: Why's he so emotional?
Janie; He's like a really emotional guy... seriously..
Dan: IN season 7?
Janie; Me.. he'd come up and try to run my hoh, and I'd tell him if you awnt to, win, and he wouldn't talk to me for like 3 days... did you talk to Britney about the coaches thing?
Dan: I think Boogie's giving her the silent treatment too. As much as I want too, I can't work with someone like that.
Janie; But if we get rid of Frank - even if he's just here
Dan: floating..
Janie: Yeah..
Dan: exactly - you agianst him, I can save you.. me and him..
Janie; Yeah. Boogie doesn't like to play with women, he likes the bros thing... I tried to cheer him up and he was like I'm mad at Dan because he lied to me, you and britney..
Dan; Whatever, he has three players in this game still...
Janie; and they are loyal to him... Wil and Joe are pretty much not with me. We should talk to Boogie and Britney..
Dan: You have to spearhead the Boogie thing.. he's pissed... even other people I've done things to they'd still talk...
Janie; He's so up Frank's ass...

Janie; WHo's she gonna pick?
Dan: I'd think Shane..
Janie: Should I tell Wil to pick me?
Dan: I'd be comfortable with that.

Outside - Boogie and Frank work out some agression..




Janie: should I talk to him and tell him you saved him from the block, or will he spread that..

Dan: I'd just wait it out..

Janie; I think I could get AShley not to nominate any coaches. I don't know about Wil and Joe, but JOe is gonna sit back for a while I think..
Dan: Does he want to go home?
Janie; He was like i'm gonna go home, and I was like fuck these newbies telling us we're plahying for 50 grand.. doesn't that want to pump you up? And he was like no.. I'm the biggest target...
Dan: That didn't happen..
Janie: He's just so wrapped up in Frank he's not thinking straight..

Janie; He's safe next week if we win HOH
Dan: or one of our people
Janie: But if he wins and takes Frank off the block.. he's up for sure..
Dan: and the way he's isolating himself..
Janie; He's not that great a player without Wil - he does this kinda shit that gets him kicked out..
Dan: (laughs) Yeah,he's clearly isolating himself.. I've seen him once on that screen in the last hour as I listened to the CD... I mean, how do we get him up here without Frank? And he knows us outside the game!
Janie; He's really pissed that you lied, said it was unneccessary... I tried to talk to him last night...

Dan: MAybe we bring it to him this way - what would Dr. Will say?
Janie: He'd say separate from Frank immediately..
Dan: Why'd he listen to Dr. Will?
Janie; Because he wanted Boogie to win the game...

Wil comes up to get the hair straightener.. tells them it's open outside..

Janie; He's pissed..
Dan: I've never seen so many emotional players.. maybe its good I can take advantage, but..
Janie: He wouldn't even look at me because I'm on the bed with you! At least Ashley.. she's normal., she's loyal..
Dan: Well, she's loyal!

Janie: If we don't win HOH next week, we'll lose a coach before jury... Britney would probably be on board..

Downstairs the talk is about oils and personal lubricants, etc. Hah.
Danielle: I thought someone had poured gasoline on my crotch and lit it on fire! That warming? It was so bad!

Joe: That his and hers stuff.. that's the BOMB...

Danielle: Here's the thing... Guys love to think that they do it 10 times a day... but if you do it that much, that long.. it hurts it burns it rubs it swells - its not a good time! After that, definitely an ice pack..
Shane: YOu get sore... specially if it gets dry...
Joe: It's like you grew - let's keep going!
--Lessa: Hahahaha oh man... back to game upstairs!

Janie; why don't we say we want to talk to boogie about not changing noms.. but she'd feel weird not being in the conversation. I told her last night I wanted to work with you and her..
Dan: I think she likes you too..
--Lessa: HAHAHAHA. ahem.


Janie; For him it's really difficult to see the right move, he really likes Frank
Dan: He'll never see Frank again ever.. What's he gonna do for him in the gmae, they'll be put up again and again and again... we gave him a shot..
Janie; We should tell him that - you should, he respects you as a player more than me... he was like why do you keep targeting Frank? Because Frank is coming after us! He was all Frank's such a good guy...
Dan: I don't know how many more times I have to do something to show him we want to work with him..
Janie: He's ready to just go down.. with Frank..
Dan: When Frank showers.. does he shower?
Janie: Occasionally but he still stinks always.. i'm so mean...
Dan: Would Dr Will tell him to chill out or explain the moves to him..
Janie: He'd explain. Boogie doens't understand the game. He'd be all lets do this and Will would be no.. this is what we'll do. Boogie didn't know the fuck what he was doing, Will drug him to the end. Don't repeat that...

Dan: I thought that he'd be ready to turn - be like get Frank out! But no..
Janie; He likes to make himself out to be the most ruthless player, lied to everyone - but he gets lied too one time and he throws a pity party!
Dan: Robin's in here... we need Batman!
Janie: I should steal his shirt that says Where's Will and wear it in the POV.. we need Dr. Will!

Downstairs..

Boogie; Part of me wants to get into it.. say you're only getting one of us.. I'm coming for you... but I thought. maybe we just go about our business, whatever.
Frank: Only thing I'm thinking if noms stay the same..
Boogie: Good point, that's why I'm bringing it up...  I just wanna get it off my chest, you know?
Frank: Yeah...

Upstairs:
Dan: I hope he pulls my name...
Janie: I hope Frank pulls mine!

Dan: lemme do this. This is my last attempt - I'm gonna be like dude.. why are you so pissed, not even game. Depending on how he reacts.. I'll come to you and say we both gotta go at him...


9:54 Janie goes out, checks in on the hot tub and Ian, and heads in to get ready for the hot tub - or so she plays it off. She's really checking on the whereabouts of Frank for Dan..

Downstairs - Joe gives good advice
Joe: We study everything, but never study relationships.  That's what I'd recommend. Love can't hide everything.

Dan heads outside, grabs the ducky from the hot tub, wanders about - throws it.. goes to put awnings up with Ian and picks the one right next to Boogie...

 Boogie keeps working out.

Dan: Hey - can I talk to you personally later, no game stuff?
Boogie: Yeah sure.
Dan: ok.

INside:
Joe: The two main causes of divorce is Money and Comminucation. It's not money, but debt. Causes lack of communication.

Outside dan whispers: call ian to the diary room...

Upstairs, Janelle talks to Brit..
Janie: SO here's the deal.. basically Dan went to him about the coaches and he was like ok, and he's acting all pouty and he's not on the block! We ahve to convince him to work with us. If he leaves our chances go so far down, and none of the newbies can know we're working together.
Brit: that's fine with me. None of them know where we're at.. me especially, all I had was Shane, and we don't even hang out.
Janie: Would Shane come after us?
Brit; No, he told me he said that only vecause it was Frank saying it.

Janie: if we don't win HOH the next two weeks in a row, we're screwed. We have to at least get to jury...
Brit: Why don't we all four sit down and..
Janie: Because we have a whole house of people? I think it should be one on ones unless there's an opportunuty that's not obvious
Brit; Frank goes home this week that's fine..

Brit: it's not going to work unless we all sit down. He thinks Frank is Dr. Will part two. I don't know what he sees. He loves him.
Janie: So Shane wins POV..

Brit: Shane will go with us..
Janie: That's six..
Brit: Jen and Ian won't. We have to convince him that he has to go against Frank with us, and Jen and Ian... he won't do it. I don't get it. Why Frank..
Janie: Bromance. Disgusting.
Brit: I don't know..
Janie: I'm just gonna seriously just pray that Frank or Boogie doesn't win. If anyone else wins...

10:15 - Time check. :)

Janie: He wrote Big Ted is here on the bathroom door where I have to look at it.
Brit: He's obsessed with that bear.
Janie: It stinks.
Brit: Smells like his BO. Eagle Eye Joe is telling tall tales again.. did you hear the one where he picked up the van and put it infront of the gym doors?
Janie: ....no.
Brit: Yeah.

Brit: We shouldn't have to beg him to work with us. Please boogie.. please...
Janie: it's ridiculous..

Inside, Frank eats -and Wil.
Wil.
--Lessa: STOP IT.

10: 25 And while everyone enjoys the hot tub, tries to get each other alone and fails - I'm taking a break. May or may not be back tonight - if not, mind the critters for me, hm? They do tend to misbehave... -- WAIT....

10:32 - Dan and Boogie sneak into the Storage room
Dan: What's up - you're pissed!
Boogie: I am, are you surprised?
Dan: I thought you'd figure out what I was trying to do
Boogie: I'm mad at what's about to take place..
Dan: Why are you mad I told you..
Boogie: But I thought we were working together..
 Dan: I was hoping you were playing it up..
Boogie: I'm really mad... I am definitely pissed off.
Dan: I thought you understood - I am trying to keep you in this game..
Boogie: We need to back up and talk about - when you asked if we were good with Danielle, we said yes, and when we were in the same position, you said the same and we weren't..
Dan: You said you wanted to play without Frank..
Boogie: no, I said the only way I'd support the twist was if Frank was gone already, did you misunderstand...
Dan: I did.. dude - I want to play this game with you. You two are gonna be put up every single time! I want you in this game.. I'll give you my ring man.. whatever.. I want you in this game, I thought you understood...  I thought you were playing it up..
Boogie: No, when your key comes out last and the only guy you're with is nominated... why's wil Nominated? He's in on it to get Frank out...
Dan: Because I'm trying to keep you off the block! I want to work with you, I think the coaches should work together! I don't want to play wihtout you...
Boogie: did you not think about Janelle?
Dan: I thought it was coaches together! Janelle's gonna stay close to Ashley to keep us off the block..
Boogie: I don't know..

Dan: With me telling you what was happening the second I hit that button,and then this..
Boogie: You didn't know that was happen... you were in the DR... I'm the Great Dan...
Dan: No way, I'm like is Boogie acting this up?
Boogie: No, you predicted it, and I give you credit..
Dan: I want to work with you till the end..
Boogie: actions speak louder than words, and all I've been done is been lied too. What was Wil thinking? All he had to tell us was he was voting with his team. Youw ere gonna pull a scumbagger. I respect the gameplay, Franks a threat, and I knew to cut Danielle down the line, which I didn't hide.. I don't know, you can't depend so much on a twist. I mean, what if something didn't happen?
Dan: That's the downfall of my game - I roll the dice..
Boogie: You rolled some major dice. You're asking a lot, asking me to support the only person who's been true to me, and take a chance on people that lie to me!
Dan: I told you - after I hit the button I told you what was gonna happen.
Boogie: What you said was me and danielle are rolling with you guys! What that meant to me - was us and you - the teams...
Dan: But you understand...
Boogie: He's the only one that was true.. you told me an elaborate lie..
Dan: I understand in this game.. You knew me outside this game, and no matter what happened, we'd roll together.. I'm in ther elike fuck, did I just blow my chance to work with Mike boogie?
Boogie: I just think actions speak louder than words. It's a tough thing to ask me to support. I have no power or control. I don't know what your asking me to do this week. Is everyone gonna vote out Frank if he stays up on the block?
Dan: Pretty much..
Boogie: really...
Dan: I'm just saying when the point comes that you have to cut me or danielle? You'd cut Danielle..
Boogie: I just don't.. your asking me to be a part of something and I'm not even in on it..
Dan: I just thought we understood we don't have a shot unless we stick with the coaches..
Boogie: Why could't it be the coaches and Frank? If we roll with that fear for a second - just like when I played with Will and he was a big target - Frank in would be an expendable target...
Dan: I thought I was in that roll...
Boogie:
Dan: When push comes to shove, is he not gonna put up me and Janelle?
Boogie: It's just like, we were excited to work with you and you pulled a fast one... hey its part of the game and stuff.. but I.. just walk in my shoes for a minute. You really want to work with Janelle? Not even a half hour after the thing she was starting trouble with Britney.. the point is that you can have the same relationship with Frank that I do... what would you be afraid of?
Dan: I look at him like Jase.. you ahd to cut him, right?
Boogie: no, no.. well you could say that in a sense but he cut himself. Your asking what would I do if you and him wer eup at the same time - its a legitimate concern... but don't you see the value? He's loyal and honest... he was excited as was I to forge that relationship with you - not danielle, we don't care about her. And this sounds like it was your brainchild... was it? Getting Wil anda ll..
Dan: no, no...  and in hindsight I should have told you what was going on..

Janie comes in - sees the alcohol... asks what's going on..
Boogie: just it was time to air it out.. no secrets here..
Janie: I'm sorry too
Boogie: I dind't expect any differet from you.
Janie; It was bad gameplay what wil did.. I wasn't in on that...

She takes out the drinks.

Dan: Bottom line - it wasn't smart, sure, but I thought you'd understand in the end I'm trying to keep you in the game.
Boogie: I just don't understand.. you've seen how valuable and loyal Frank has been.. the flipflopping was never him. He kept you and Danielle safe and this is the way she shows her appreciation? That's fucked up. Do you forget you and her wouldn't be in this game? No one would admit it but the first thought was not JoJo, but her, because of you and I dind't let that happen. And now, it's like.. i mean, we didn't let it happen. It took a little consideration to make sure that the attention went to JoJo..

Boogie: Why not get out those saying they'll get the coaches - Frank's never said that!
Dan: That week..
Boogie: That's her propaganda... and last night. Joe stood right there and said we're playing for 50, and why is his key in the box? I mean I feel like these are your nominations... are they?
Dan: I had to fight to get your key in that box!
Boogie: Why is she so after..
Dan: Because he's a beast... and together..
Boogie: Well, I'm not gonna lie... it's not one person, it's a lot of things. I don't like being dragged here under false pretenses, I would have played differently... were you throwing the coaches comps btw?
Dan: No.. Janelle whipped my ass..
Boogie: I barely find it tollerable when I'm running this place, so when I'm being hunted, obviously... it's.. I'm miserable... I got Ian moving in the bed with me, My life is not good right now...

Boogie: I'm glad that we spoke - I cannot be a party to any kind of support in getting rid of Frank, and I think you should give that a lot of thought.. don't just think of some crazy instance where you're up and I'm the swing vote.. if everyone wants him out so badly, keep him in.
Dan: Just tell me this - would you work with all four coaches?
Boogie: And who else? I don't want to work with those that lie to me. Janelle is a big liar.. I mean do you feel like you can trust her? Britney lied to me too.. what do I have to go on? I think your a good guy, and I believe your not going in there and laughing..
Dan: Just look at my season..
Boogie: Actions speek louder than words and all three of you lied to me.. am I supposed to cut my one loyal guy, and roll with that?
Dan: this will not be fun, enjoyable, nor do I want to play this game wihtout you.
Boogie: I want you to leave here, and consider keeping him in the fold. We call people out - we told Britney, and Janelle wants him out, and the fact that you want to work with her, against someone like Frank...
Dan: At some point they're gonna all go after the coaches..
Boogie: A couple, maybe, but Shane was in on it too!
Dan: Don't you think Brit can control Shane?
Boogie: i'm on the outs - I have Ian that doesn't know anything, and Jen's silver medal game, so I don't have a foundation.. it doesn't matter. if I stay in the game it's more time to figure it out, but.
Dan: I'm not asking you to scumbag Frank - I just want you to think about why I would xpose myself to you like that, and why would I fight like hell to keep you off the block
Boogie: I understand that. I'm gonna be honest with you. if I get picked and win, he's coming down..  I could say I'm flattered, but you should give it some thought.
Dan: I'm hunted no matter what..
Boogie: you have great relationships right now... 5-6 people not after you. Your not as hunted as you think..
Dan: I want to work with you. I just think if one of us goes -w e got no shot.
Boogie: is brit as anti frank as Janelle is? I assume she is..
Dan: For whatever reason it's there...
Boogie: he speeks up and is honest.. that's the thing... its fine, there's time, my attitude could change. They're shitting themselves back there the way I'm acting... when I'm not giving them the fuckin magic, that's not waht they want. So it'll kick in, or it won't..

--Lessa: so you admit it's a temper tantrum. Sigh. And Fish at 11:02 - round and round they go, and off to the airport with me to pick up my friend - mind the critters! For real this time!






Permalink







128 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

There you are.

Peek-a-boo!

I see you.

*tackle*

August 3, 2012 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Hey lessa. Welcome back sweetie. I hope you rested well. These houseguests are gonna keep you on ur toes all night. I think dani is absolutely right about nominating frank and boogie, but Dan was able to talk her out of it. It has been said, trust ur gut, and she isn't doing that. I hope it doesn't blow up in her face, but knowing BB, that is EXACTLY what is going to take place.

August 3, 2012 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Evening Lessa!! Thanks for all you do to keep us in the loop!

Can't wait to see what Danielle really does!

August 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

ACK! (tackled)

And I tried to rest, I did - but being at work at 6:30 am kinda put a stop to that. *L* damnitall. WHy can't I be independently wealthy?!

August 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

When you find that independently wealthy train will send it by me next?!! Work sure gets in the way of so many things :)

August 3, 2012 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Piper said...

Leesa, I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing. You work on your feet all day and still do such an amazing job here.

Thank you and Carolyn for all your hard work and dedication.

p.s. I read everything you write!

August 3, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, marry me, and you will be.

Wait, I don't like girls. And, I'm pretty sure it's illegal for me to marry anyone in Alaska and Indiana.

August 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Aw thanks, Piper! I do it for all of you. I miss the days when I could do this all day everyday. *L* I feel bad when I fall asleep - or go out. Well, only until that second margarita kicks in, but I think of ya'll anyway! :)

August 3, 2012 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Aww, Blue - but I'm a SPECIAL girl. I'm a Guys Girl. And well. We can do it old school and have separate twin beds and everything... :P

August 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Blue!! You are such a joy to have around!! I love your sense of humor!

August 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Just like Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore? Or Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball?

I like that idea!

August 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Who asks people " how did I look when I got kissed." Dani is very needy.

August 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hee! Exactly!

August 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I was really hoping Danielle would promise Frank she wouldn't put him up if he shaved his head.

Since he never bothered to talk to her, she never got the opportunity.

*sigh*

August 3, 2012 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Aw, thanks, Becky.

Howdy!!

August 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY Lessa in the evening.

Blue, I had to stand them up. But it's OK because Kenny stood me up the last two years.

They were Superdome Nosebleed tickets anyway and Danny got them free, but neck and shoulder pain is so intense I can't do anything tonight. Even Percocet 10s aren't touching it and I have to wait until the 22nd for the nerve burn thing the Dr. is trying next. *sigh* This is costing me money. I haven't been able to even do shows for months now except an occasional night here and there.

I really hope this comes back and we find Danielle went with her own instinct and nominates Frank and Boogie together. That's the only way to assure one stays on the block and hopefully goes home. That one going home... preferably Mike. Not sure why Dan was working so hard to keep Mike safe.

Now to find some food before the feeds come back.

:o)
GaYToR

August 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

My in laws had separate twin beds for the last 25 yrs of their marriage! So old school!!

August 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey everyone!

Lessa, thanks for spending your Friday night keeping us updated!

While a margarita is nice after the last 24 hours we should break out the whole bottle of Tequila!

Got lime?

August 3, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

So true FL Girl! Part of that comes from the abuse she talked about, which is sad.

August 3, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey Lessa glad to have you with us. Do you have a date tomorrow night? I live vicariously through you!

Blue you almost made me choke on the visual if your dog having to pee!

August 3, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue said...
Just like Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore? Or Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball?


Probably more like Fred and Ethyl Mertz. teehee

:o)
GaYToR

August 3, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Blue before you turn down the marriage idea altogether remember Alaska has more men than women!!

August 3, 2012 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I want in on that independly wealthy train also. Is there room?

August 3, 2012 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

FL Girl said...

Who asks people " how did I look when I got kissed."

A 7th grade girl? I couldn't agree more.....

August 3, 2012 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, I keep refreshing the main page, but you haven't updated.

Is your crystal ball cloudy and dusty?

August 3, 2012 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Blogical Woments said...

Wonder if something happened. Maybe mike left the game ;)

August 3, 2012 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Blogical Woments said...

Wonder if something happened. Maybe mike left the game ;)

August 3, 2012 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Fl Girl I was thinking the same thing about the kis. I just cringe for her when she says stuff like that.

It's hard trying to type with a cat on top of my IPAD wanting attention!

August 3, 2012 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

My crystal ball is cloudy - hell I'm still trying to catch up from the happenings of the day! *L*

Hi everyone!

And no date tomorrow, but it is my Middle Kiddo's birthday - she's 18! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! - and I may need many margaritas and some time on the dance floor to deal with the harsh realities of having raised TWO kids to become legal adults.

Good god I'm old..

So yes - dunno if I'm gonna be here tomorrow, which was all the more reason to be here tonight. :)

August 3, 2012 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I wish Dani could nominate herself!

August 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR, I'm so sorry, Honey. I really hope your medical problems get worked out fast. It's no fun being in pain. I know. (((hugs)))

August 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GaYToR. So sorry for your shoulder and neck pain. I know how you feel! Besides its too damn hot here in Loiusiana. Don't even want to leave the house to go grocery shopping. Wish I had a helper!

August 3, 2012 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Sorry you had to miss the two hotties Gaytor. Nothing worse than being in pain.

I would love to see Boogie and Frank both up but I think the newbies would rally and keep Frank. I think Boogie is going to self destruct. He is making a bigger a$$ out of himself than normal!

August 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hey Gaytor- I've done the nerve burn thing, have you had it before?

August 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR wrote: "Probably more like Fred and Ethyl Mertz. teehee"

LOL True dat! As long as Lessa is Fred and I'm Ethel. hehehehe

August 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh my goodness, Shi Shi!!!

My humor isn't intended to harm!

LOL Well, not those I like, anyway.

August 3, 2012 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Becky wrote: "Blue before you turn down the marriage idea altogether remember Alaska has more men than women!!"

True, Becky, but I still can't legally marry there.

You know, being gay, and all. :(

But, that's okay. I still have my GaYToR to play with!!!! :P

August 3, 2012 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Happy 18 to your baby Lessa! One month I will be in your situation too. :(

Save a drink for me?

August 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

True Blue! Which is SO wrong!

Way to keep Gaytor young ;)!

August 3, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Of course - Alaska may have more men.. but as we say? The odds are good, but the goods sure are odd!

Hell, I've been single for just shy of 7 years. And I'm freakin fantastic. The men here are stupid.

August 3, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

How do you have a middle child turning 18 when you are only 25?

I know I'm not good with math, but that does seem off to me.

Lessa, tell the kids to start referring to you as 'Sis'. Not 'Mom'.

August 3, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey you guys were hiding!

Found you, Hi Lessa, can't wait to see if we will have fireworks tonight.

August 3, 2012 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

hehee - blue, most people think I can't have kids as old as I do... they get accused of being my siblings often. :) My oldest is 20. My youngest 13. I love raising teenagers - I consider them my reward for letting them live through potty training. *L*

August 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Friday night! I worked all day and back in early tomorrow (on my day off) so I'm only popping in to say hi and see who is on the block. Everyone enjoy the endurance comp last night???

Thanks to Lessa for breaking it all down for us tonight!!! Happy Birthday to your daughter!!! I'm sure you're often mistaken fir her slightly older sister ;)

August 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, if you are single, the men in Alaska must be stupid.

Tell 'em I said that. *but don't tell 'em where I live*

August 3, 2012 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO! "reward for letting them live through potty training"

August 3, 2012 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

I want to know who's on the block!!!! Love u Carolyn: and other Dishers!!!!

August 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hee.. the most fun is when I'm asked if i'm my sisters younger sister - as she's 5 years younger than I am.


I am aging well - I found the secret to wrinkles!

...fill em with fat. :P See? Bacon really DOES solve everything!

(for the record - I'm really 42. :) and have had to pull out my ID to prove it more than once. Hee! )

August 3, 2012 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Susan, no, this is the first time for this procedure. I've been getting epidural steroid injections for 18 months now but the Dr. wants to try the burn. He thinks it will last longer. I've gone through my 2nd Medial Branch Block, and the results were textbook perfect so now, I'm waiting, hoping I get a call that someone has cancelled so I can get it done sooner..but probably won't happen.

But I'm saving my energy for Sunday. We are going to Biloxi for 2 nights... I'm going to live in the hot tub. Relief!

:o)
GaYToR

August 3, 2012 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

My picture is on!!!!

August 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa is 42, and I am 43.

I've also had to pull out my license to prove my age. People always think I'm younger.

I have no forehead wrinkles or crows feet, yet. Very youthful face. I guess I'm blessed with it, but somehow I know down the road I'll probably end up looking like a rotten Granny Smith apple.

August 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Here's a question while we wait--Whats everyone think about Ashley, does she really not like Janie, is she ditzy, etc. I think she is smarter than she lets on.. well sometimes.

August 3, 2012 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Blue you've been cracking me up all day! tyty xoxo

August 3, 2012 at 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think dan doesnt want boogie up cause he thinks he can still work with him. Especially once frank is gone

August 3, 2012 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Whatcha think is taking so long?

Do you think Boogies pulling a Chima and have a fit? or

Maybe Wil is pulling a Rachel and saying nobody comes between me and my man Frank or

Maybe Frank is pulling a Sid Vicious and body slamming Danielle and Dan

I'm bored what can I say

August 3, 2012 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger FITH said...

i hate to say it but i was the ONLY person to know reset and shane compete for hoh hahha. i had a bb moment

August 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ashley is smart, when she wants to be, but she is also very "should-have-been-born-in-the-60's, Hippie Love Child, Flower Power, New Age".

August 3, 2012 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa, I love the age confusion thing. Everyone thinks Danny is older than me but I'm 5 years older. I got carded to buy wine at 7-11 a month after I turned 30... The only time I considered kissing a girl!

I always looked 10 to 15 years younger than I am... until Katrina. That ordeal aged us both 20 years.

:o)
GaYToR

August 3, 2012 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thanks, Pally!

xoxo back atcha!

(I charge 3 cents each for those, ya know)

August 3, 2012 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Blue - agreed Ashley is smart but I am having a hard time figuring out exactly who she is truly aligned with

August 3, 2012 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be dani being indecisive and holding up the process?

August 3, 2012 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ashley has at least average intelligence. Shes really tight with jani but tells people shes not just for strategy

August 3, 2012 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, here we go!!!!

August 3, 2012 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Ian doesn't follow the DIsh - he has other sites he visits that shall remain nameless :(

August 3, 2012 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

You are probably right rob tan. And he might think he will be next on the list. I just don't want this to turn into a repeat of BB13.

OMG! They are back. Did she do it? Did she nominate Mike? Crossing all my appendages.

:o)
GaYToR

August 3, 2012 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Gaytor-

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that they work! I had 6 burned in the neck and trust me when I say the procedure is not as uncomfortable as you may be thinking.

Hot tub....yay!

August 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Gaytor I love your little olympic Icon. We have weenie dog races in my town each year to raise funds for our dog park. Love the weenies!

August 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

@fl girl --- I love ashley!!! I think she really is smart but at the same time she knows that her personality comes across as air-headyish and she decided to play that way because she knows her strengths...
Think about it ... She talks game with everyone (unlike jenn and Ian)
She is not taken seriously so people actually end up telling her things.
When she was on the block she got herself off ...
I could go on.....
I heart Ashley!!

August 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Hope Frank doesn't get POV and finally leaves this week.

August 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi Lessa, everyone

Well she made the tough decision. I guess we'll see how this goes.

August 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Blue! {{waving}}!

I don't see you as a Granny Smith, more of a Honeycrisp, sweet and slightly crunchy! lol!

August 3, 2012 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I agree Kmac, but I do believe she has hurt Jani by always throwing her under the bus. But I think she really likes Jani. I think she is playing better than most.

August 3, 2012 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Susan, oo la la!!! I like!

I am sweet. :)

(hush, GaYToR) LOL

August 3, 2012 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa is hard at work.

So, everybody bug her. She likes it.


*Blue is ducking and hiding*

August 3, 2012 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Ok friends-- while we wait do u love my pic?

August 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Susan, you are right. Blue wouldn't look like a Granny Smith. I see him more like Pruneface from Dick Tracy... oh wait.... I was thinking about his butt. :p~

So NOW Dan wishes she had put up Mike. smh.

:o)
GaYToR

August 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Oh....I am getting worried about Ian. Well, he is safe for now I hope.

Frank and Wil, didn't see that one coming. (ha ha)

My opinion on Ashley is that she is just enjoying the experience. If she wins it's an added bonus. And I do believe she really does like Jani and would do anything asked of her, for her.

August 3, 2012 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

@susan and Blue --- that was a SUPER compliment... Honeycisps are the best... And hard to come by around here.... Loving that!!!!!

August 3, 2012 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Wheres Frank and Boogies egos now. Frank thought he was such a big charmer. Boogie is a baby.

August 3, 2012 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

I love this q --- see below!

August 3, 2012 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

(Tackles and tickles Blue)

August 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Do u stay out of tge sun?

August 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Frank is in the DR, so Boogie won'[t join the rest of the HG's for dinner. Is that because he's whinnny - yes I think so

August 3, 2012 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I burn baaaaadly in the sun - so tend to avoid it. Not easy in the land of the Midnight Sun, for sure, but I find being tired to my laptop for BB helps. heh.

August 3, 2012 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

I love this site... You people!!!! I have always been Internet savvy --- but never involved at all --- you all rock --- and BTW - I hope Dan and Ashley and Brittany win!!!!

August 3, 2012 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

All HG's eating with your mouth open, Mind your manners

August 3, 2012 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

Geez. How many awesome Alaskans are here? I lived there for 6 amazing years, and will always call it home.

August 3, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*L* There are a lot of awesome Alaskans. :)

August 3, 2012 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Alright you Alaskans, I'm a northern canadian live about 1000 miles east of you

August 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

OMG - Canadian Curler Chick - CURLING. I GET IT NOW.

I love to watch Curling. My kids laugh at me - but I find it strangly addicting.. so much strategy, and it's.... soothing. :)

August 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

(and yes - I'm blond. *L* No need to say it.)

August 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Kma... you're new picture is fab! :) We have tons of Honeycrisp here in MN, I'll toss 'em over!

August 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

I've been to Alaska for curling for Arctic Winter Games as an athlete and a Coach. I love your state so beautiful. I have been to Fairbanks and the Kenai Pen.

August 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well we got our results so Skippy says, here's some fish :/

Gaytor I hope you feel less pain real soon, back pain sucks.

Happy Birthday to your middle child Lessa. 18 is a great age.

Frank, you would be fine. You got picked by the worst coach possible, attitude wise, and now you mirror him. That is not playing the nice guy.

August 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Alaska looks so beautiful. My bucket list consist of going to Barrow once, probably in winter. Want to see how hot flashes do there...lol!

August 3, 2012 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani and Shane got an up close look at Wil last week and they still think they can trust him??? Gullible much?

August 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Frank: "I have two people on my hit list - I want Dan and Janelle and Wil."

LOL

Again, I know I'm bad at math, but by my count....isn't that three people?

♪♫I'm smarter than Frank......♫♪

August 3, 2012 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

CurlerChick - I live in Kenai. :)

August 3, 2012 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

My sister is 10 years older than I am and has often been confused with being my mom (especially in my early teens). Now we are 36 and 46. She looks good, but within her age range and I am always told I look much younger than my age (no kids or husband keeps me youthful lol) so we've heard it twice in the last 2 months...strangely she doesn't find it as humorous as I do lol

August 3, 2012 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Lessa, the about 6 years ago they hosted curling at the arena on the spit for AWG's and I was there. I loved it.

August 3, 2012 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Wow what a small world.

August 3, 2012 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

All you Alaskans, and Canuks. PSH!

Whatevs.


*hehehehehehehe*

August 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Margaree said...

omg lol the whinefest between boogie and frank...did they totally forget the bit about expect the unexpected?? And really..was it that unexpected!

August 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

lol @ blue Frank isnt smart at all if he were he might have at least went up stairs and kissed hoh asser but he didnt and he still has the oh poor me and boogie well he should just go home

August 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Margaree said...

reading up the comment :) My sister and her hubby just got back a week ago from a vacation to Alaska. Love it! Haven't seen the pictures yet except one of them white water rafting.

August 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Frank talking about scalping Dan? Wow, he has really turned into a Mini-Me of Boggie. Mini Booger.

OMG Blue..I didn't catch the counting comment out of Frank, thx! ha ha ha!

August 3, 2012 at 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evening all! Thanks for the updates Lessa. Have a fantastic night everyone.

August 3, 2012 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Rob, I'm trying to figure out Shane and Dani trusting Wil, can't understand that at all. But good for Brit for saying something about it!

Lessa, you are doing a great job here tonight!

August 3, 2012 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, you are simply brilliant. And beautiful. And amazing. And glorious. And the sun sets and rises with your smile. And the tides ebb and flow with your mensies. And the flowers wither and die in your presence.

It's been fun finally getting to play with you tonight. (does that sound right? *shrug* )

I must go slip off to Never Never Land, however.

Love you lots. See ya, soon.

Nite nite, Dishers!!!! You all rock!

August 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* G'night, Blue. That's by far the most lovely goodnight I've ever received. :)

August 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Lessa, thx for all the fun tonight! I must get my Java Chip ice cream now before I go into withdrawl, then off to sleep.

Night everyone! Sleep tight! :)

August 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

g'night, Susan!

August 3, 2012 at 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No surprise with nominations. I don't know what to make of Boogie right now. I think he may really want out before jury. If Frank gets evicted this week and Boogies all alone will he get his heart back in the game? Janelle and Bogger aka Boogie should work together. They NEED to get Brtitney out asap!! If by some miracle Bogger or Janelle win hoh on Thur they should put up self proclaimed genius and athetic power house Danielle (who asked Ashley what concave means...Ashley is more intelligant than Danielle. A nurse who doesn't know the meaning of concave? *sigh* real genius) and her showmace partner Lame Shane. Say Shane, Dani, Dan, Bogger, or Janelle win POV and use it to save one of the Shanelles & backdoor Brittany. That would be the dream.

More likely Shane, or Dan win. Put up Jen n Ian/Joe, neither win pov and Danielle wins pov she won't use it unless her masters tell her to. If they use pov, bye bye Jen.

What was this question Bogger made about Jen having "tattoos and facebook”, then making the statement "go play the f'ing game"? Was he saying this in a rude way, or was he genuialy interested and giving advice? Does Bogger not like Jen now that he's playing the game? I know he was in a pissy mood today, and was talking shit about EVERYONE! Loved when he told Brit he's wise to her lies.

I bet Frank the tank is evicted. If he doesn't win pov comp. Boogger wouldn't save him because he'd go up...unless he really does want out.

Whadda u peps think? Did I spell booger right? I don't mean it in a bad way. I like Mike aka booger aka Boogie.

August 3, 2012 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on. Is Booger just playing, or does he really wanna go home? Maybe he's trying to get Frank out in some wierd way only Booger can understand. Enough whining already. If u wanna go Booger just go.

August 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Hey Lessa and Dishers!!!

Lessa you crack me up!!!! I have the feeds (ofcourse got them through the Dish) and I read the blog because your quotes crack me up!!!

--Lessa: I'm disturbed by Frank's short shorts..

Lessa: Shh. Take off your shirt. And thank you for not shaving yet. :)

Hurray for awkward family dinners!

--Lessa: everyone gives up a lot to go to the house.. quitcherbitchin.

LOL!!!!

August 3, 2012 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the exact oppisate go Janelle and Booger...Janelle the 500k and Booger 50k.

August 3, 2012 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks Michie! :) Love me, love my snark! Hee.

August 3, 2012 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

LOVE IT!!!! lol

August 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Chrissi said...

I never really noticed Frank when he was eating until now. Gross. Get some manners! Yikes!

August 3, 2012 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I have to pick up a friend from the airport as her other ride fell through - so that's probably it for me tonight - ya'll mind the critters! :)

August 3, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Chrissi said...

And Wil...Quit picking at yo weave!!

August 3, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Coach Dan the Man is a bit more sneaky than many thought. Janelle told Brit that Dan was going to work with Boogie week one and she didn't believe it. I guess the truth is out there. Boogie and Dan were going to roll together to the end. I don't know what will happen now.

August 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Chrissi said...

I have never been a huge Boogie fan...but he is kinda schooling Dan...And Dan is scrambling, backstepping, you name it!

August 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

ok - now I'm REALLY going.. *LOL*

August 3, 2012 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

And I don't think Dan is scrambling as much as you think - I've seen this play before. *L* He's trying to get Boogie without Frank. Period. And not to really get boogie - but to have him in his back pocket - I'm pretty sure his true loyalty is to Dani, Brit, and Shane.. He's leading Boogie to come up to his conclusion to match his own very subtle, Father Dan's manipulations... :)

August 3, 2012 at 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leesa
I dont think so. I think dan really wants the coaches. Its gonna be hard for a coach to win unless they are beside another coach. And then Brit was just upstairs telling shane and dani lets keep boogie around till jury

August 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

After listening to this conv with Boogie and Dan, I truly think Boogie considers himself the Dr. Will of this game. His vision has never been to win this game but to do what Dr. Will did -- take someone along and be he one who made them win and his someone is Frank.

In his mind, that would make the fans then consider him the greatest of all times, even greater than Dr. Will. He has always been in Dr. Will's shadow and this would move him up on the BB hall of fame totem pole.

He is still all about his ego and guess I'm slow, but until now I didn't get his motivation of staying with Frank no matter what. Now I think I get it.

In the words of Britney, "Does that make sense"?

August 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Chrissi said...

Lessa - I mainly meant that Boogie seems to be quicker on his feet with answers and questions than Dan. I don't doubt that Dan knows exactly what he is doing...

August 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below