;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Afternoon in the BB14 House

We rejoin our BB14 HGs a few minutes after noon.  If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, please have a look at the previous posts on the left sidebar to get all caught up. :0)  The theme of the day is Endurance Comp.  The HGs are locked inside, and they believe they will remain so until 6pm BBT tomorrow..

At some point today, in another effort to make sure Frank gets the votes to stay, Boogie and/or Frank plan to mention to Britney that in the event Frank gets evicted, Boogie will steal Shane in the next Coaches Comp.  

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet this season, I strongly encourage you to get them set up today, well in advance of the expected Endurance Comp tomorrow night.  You want to make sure you're good to go, with no technical glitches before the comp starts.  Here's the link for the 3 day free trial.  You're gonna love em! :0)  There's nothing like an Endurance Comp! =)


While most of the HGs are chatting about alcohol in the living room, Joe heads into the bathroom to connect with Danielle...



12:10pm
Bathroom
Joe, Danielle, Ashley

Joe: We still all good.
Danielle: mm hmm
Joe: I may pull you aside in front of everybody later, just so they can see me making contact..
Danielle: ok

Joe: It looks like we could be locked in til tomorrow night at 6
Danielle: yup
Joe: We're gonna be hanging on a poll..
Ash: You think we'll be hanging on a oll?
Joe: I think we'll be spinning.. Typpically, there's a lot of spinning.
Ash: Ugh.
Joe: If you get dizzy, I recommend closing your eyes.. But you have to close your eyes before it starts spinning..
Ash: It's gonna be a lonnng night.. twisting and turning..

Talk turns to tonight's menu.. Joe has changed from pork chops to chicken, to make the girls happy.  They're grateful.

12:18pm
Ian enters the bathroom..

Joe: (kidding) Hey, can I get your vote tomorrow? hehehe
Ian: Umm.. I'll think about it.
Joe: Have to ask..

12:20pm
Ashley and Danielle continue painting their nails.. Joe moves into the living room, where Boogie reads aloud from the Bible to all assembled..
Talk turns to the last supper.. and theories about who was present..

12:27pm BBT
Feed 1/2  - Janelle joins the girls in the bathroom for nail painting..   Ian's in the shower.. No perv cam attention.

Feed 3/4 - Frank, Boogie, Joe, Wil and Jen are chatitng in the living room.. Frank brings up the movie American Graffiti.. which leads to Diner.. to Dances with Wolves.. A River Runs Through it..  Quite an impressive selection, actually.

***I just realized it's 3:30pm eastern.. need protein.. lunch would be clever..

12:40pm
 Feed 1/2
Janelle, Ian, Ash

Janelle: If it's a competition to get someone back, you have to do endurance.. cuz that's like super difficult..


Talkin the living room is all music.. Frank sneaks one in.. Skippy New Pants must be really young.
Frank: ♫Little too tall, coulda used a few pounds..
Joe: James Taylor SteamRoller is one of my all time faves..


12:43pm
Feed 1/2
Lounge
Janelle and Dan

Janelle: It's definitely Endurance tomorrow..I'll let you read.

12:47pm

Ashley: I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday!
Janelle: It can't come soon enough.
Danielle: Touche'.
Ashley: It'll be week 4?
Janelle: The start of week 4 will be right after eviction..

Talk turns to the coming blindside of Frank..


Danielle: He keeps coming to me saying, "Is everything good?" I'm like yeah.. He never says, "Is everything good for me."
Janelle: Did they come to you last night?
Danielle: They keep going to Dan..
Ashley: They just think you can be manipulated because you're a woman.
Janelle: Big mistake..

Danielle: They probably think Dan tells me what to do, but he doesn't.  I tell him what I'm going to do.. He gives me feedback.  There's nothing they can do now.  I made my mind up 3 days ago.  There's nothing they can do to change it.  I guess that makes me hard headed..
Janelle: I'm the same way.

12:52pm
Feed 3
Britney has joined the living.. Joe gives her a taste of the avocado cheesecake..

Britney: mmm... that's really good!

CUT TO:
Feed 3
12:55pm
Britn and Wil

Wil's floating the idea of sinking Jenn with a hinnky vote.  He's running the idea past Britney, wondering if he should claim he voted to keep Frank and cast doubt upon Jenn..

Danielle comes in and they touch base on "still ok?"  "Yes, still ok."  Ian comes in and out..

Feed 3/4
12:57pm

Ian: I was just throwing garbage away.. really awkard..
Boogie: I think Wil's flipping.
Ian: oh.. phew!

12:58pm BBT
Good morning, Shane! Tshirt, dear?  Read the memos.. C'mon.
Breakfast preparations abound in the kitchen.. 


1pm BBT

Britney sits at the dining table, deep in thought..  perhaps game..  perhaps wondering who will make her food..


Chatter around the table is Disneyworld, Animal Kingdom, Epcot..
Janelle loves the Norwegian restaurant with the Princesses.. Britney prefers the Magic Kingdon.. Janelle's favorite ride of all is Soaring.. Britney was there for the Win and Food Festival one year.. Theme Park talks move into The Food & Wine Festival in Miami..

Janelle: It's amazing.  Truly amazing.  Last weekend every January in Miami.
**I concur.
Brit: So many people with places in New York have places in Miami.
Janelle: It's a quick flight.  Totally worth it.  I think there's a flight every 45 minutes, all week long.. I lived right by the ships.. Like 5 buildings over.. 3rd and Ocean..
Danielle: I love the Bahamas.. Atlantis..
Janelle: The Cove.. It's so romantic, because you have your own place.
Danielle: I love the Dolphin Cove..I did the dolphin thing where you got to go underwater with them..
Janelle: So cool. The Bahamas is so close to Miami.
Danielle: Really?
Janelle: 20 minute flight.

Ashley: Did you go with family?
Danielle: No.. I went with.. someone who doesn't matter anymore..
Janelle: Ooh..
Danielle: We were having issues before we even went on the trip.. and I was like, I didn't want to go.. but he was like, it's our last chance.. And it didn't help that people were sick on the ship.. Like, his parents couldn't even get off in the bahamas.. They couldn't leave the bathrooms.
Wil: I went on an Alaskan Cruise where 5 people died! 


1:15pm
Danielle: When you went to Atlantis did you fly?
Janelle: Yeah.. It's like a $69 flight.. We'd go all the time.  Also, I had a girlfriend who ran a nightclub there.

1:15pm
Kitchen
Alert the media! Britney is preparing her own food!!!
 **i kid i kid.. relax.

Skipping ahead a bit.. The Focus of the afternoon has become Ian in Endurance and How tough it's going to be to beat him, because he "knows no pain, weighs nothing and will hang on forever."  Janelle and Britney have a talk about this, as well as how to best broach the coaches getting into athletic gear with the players in advance of the comp tomorrow.

Janelle tells Britney they should say that the Coaches Comp is going to be combined with the Endurance.. and whichever one of them wins might get to bring a player back in.. This is primarily for Wil's benefit, and Britney delivers this news to him like a champ..  She tells the same to Frank..

Interestingly, in Britney's conversation with Wil, he makes traitorous advances, asking Britney "Would you and Shane be interested in working with me next week?"  Britney says yes, and that she thinks Shane would too.. Wil says Janelle was stupid to piss him off, he's playing his own game, very strongly, doesn't need Janelle, and he wishes she hadn't ever given him the key... Of course, Britney and Shane would have put him on the block had Janelle not protected him, but Britney doesn't divulge that information.

We haven't had a closeup of Shane yet today, so here ya go.. complete with reading material.. The BB handbook.  newbie no more...



2:45pm BBT
Feed 1
Wil and Britney

Wil: Would you and Shane be interested in working with me next week?  I'm done with Janelle.



3:02pm
 HoH
Feed 1
Frank and Brit

Frank brings up the topic of the Coaches Comp this week and the possibility of trades..

Brit: You think Janelle would trade?
Frank: I think Mike would if I go.
Brit: Yeah, but you're not going.
 **nice try, bubby.  I don't think Brit's buying.

Britney tells Frank about Janelle's Coach Comp in Endurance theory.. and it looks like he buys into it as well.

Britney gets called to the DR.

3:09pm

Frank: I wanna be honest with you.  If we win, we're putting Shane up.  Also.. Boogie's thinking of trading you for Jenn..

Wil: I'm totally open to that.  I'm done with Janelle. 
**bitch bitch, moan moan, lather, rinse, repeat

3:11pm
BB: Frank to DR
Frank: Well, I'm glad you're down with it, and I'm gonna make sure to let Boogie know too.

CUT TO:
3:20pm BBT
Britney has kidnapped Ted.. She's hiding him from Frank..
He goes running through the house, and the HGs are telling him hot, cold, etc..

Frank finds Ted.. and grabs Brit! He throws Brit over his shoulder and says he's gonna put her head in the toilet.  You must watch this on flashback! :0)  Too funny!  Start at 3:20pm


CUT TO:
3:26pm BBT
Frank and Boogie
Lounge

Frank tells Boogie that Wil's down for a trade, completely done with Janelle.. and the only thing Wil's worried about is Ian putting him up.

Boogie: Good. She's depressed in there.  "She's like, these f'in people.. I can't do this anymore."  My only concern in all this is Wil not keeping it between us about backdooring Shane, and it all falling apart. Our thing here is we're running out of people.  I guess the question is, do we keep this completely for Britney and Shane?
Frank: Yeah.. I think so.  I wonder if he's out there by himself.. I already told Britney I was trying to get Wil's vote anyways..

**In case you're wondering, the votes are still 3-2 for Joe to stay. As intended, Boogie is snowed by Wil's treachery.

Boogie: By a vote of 4 to 1, Frank, you are safe.  Joe, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

3:37pm

Frank: So I picked Dan up and gave him the helicopter..
Boogie: Is that something your dad does?
**Boogie knows Frank's dad is Sid Vicious!  I'm not sure when that happened.






Permalink







61 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

Don't look like anything has changed, yet. I'm going to go catch up then I'll be back :)

August 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

That appointment didn't last nearly as long as I thought it would. Back home already.

Good for me. I can hop right back into feeding my BB addiction.

Good afternoon, Everyone!!!

I see I haven't really missed anything in the house. Except all the avocado cheesecake talk. Never heard of it. Sounds deeelish. I love avocado!

August 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

No one knows Hwy. 29 Joe because the song title is actually Hwy. 20 Ride the other Zac Brown Band song they were talking about is called Toes. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

August 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

So I start my first real job tomorrow. I'm a little bummed about missing so much BB now, but its time for me to grow up :-/

I'm counting on you Carolyn to keep me posted! lol.

On another note, Joe licked his fingers while cooking. What are everyones thought on that since he is a have not.

August 1, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been reading the BLOGS for Big Brother for years, but this is my first post. I just want to say this BLOG is the very best hands down by far!!

Thank you!!!! :)

August 1, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-Jenn is trying to play the game. She is realizing that the girls are outnumbered and thinks it's time to start making a plan with the other girls in the house. She also said that at one point she was worried that the coaches would be coming into the game but she doesn't think that anymore.

Jenn, you've been too far under the radar. You've already missed important game talking, alliance forming and deal making and breaking. Love ya Jenn but, this year more than ever, waiting until week 4 to start playing the game may have put you too far behind to catch up.

August 1, 2012 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Was just looking through my Twitter timeline and saw Dan Gheesling posting. *blink-blink* *WHAT?*

Realized it's Dan's wife posting on his account. LOL

August 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I vote that the houseguests play drinking games when they are under lockdown. They can water for all I care. Those are fun to watch, for me.

August 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite Danielle being a tad annoying, I am loving the Dan/Brit/Shane/dani alliance!!! I hope they stick together.

August 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS Carolyn, I think there's two kmacs commenting, I've had a picture for a while now ...

August 1, 2012 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dan told Janie that they would work togather and shook on it in the SR. Now he is working with Brit. Which one do u think he will work with? Dani can't beat Shane at F2.

I would love to see Kara come into game and watch Dani go nuts. She hates Ash now because she is jealous of Ash and Shane. Now she is saying that she is upset about a guy at home after Shane told her he not that into her. She has some serious issues.

August 1, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

Right when a new season starts I always have a favorite. Sad to say this year I don't :-( I am however glad to see that Brit has settled down on the "mean girl" routine. I do feel bad for Danielle, she has no idea she's being played by Shane.

Ashley drives me INSANE. The ditsy routine is getting old.

Jenn....where are you? I love me some Kitty and want to see you play!

Dan....you are now my fave. Win this thing!

Boogie....you can exit the house now. Lol

Love all you dishers

August 1, 2012 at 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, how on earth is jenn going to form game connections after 4 weeks of gameplay?

August 1, 2012 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY! I'm all caught up but no one is manning the comments so I'll just say "Hi Everyone Above This", and "Below" too.

Woohoo! Endurance! I hope it lasts longer than the first and just about all the endurances of last season. I know the first one last year was pathetic. A premature ejaculation takes longer, or so I have heard. Blue?

I've spent the day clearing my DVR for the weekend and beyond. Friday night I have my annual date with Kenny Chesney. I almost told him know because he stood me up the past 2 years but this year he's bringing Tim McGraw along and wants to open up our affair for a 3some. ;-p~ I agreed.

Then Sunday we're going to Biloxi for a couple of nights. We need a mid-summer get out of town break and I'm hoping the pool and hot tub will help my shoulder pain.

That's a lot of stuff to fill up the hard drive on the DVR. It's probably too much.

As I was clearing today had taped a show on Spike TV last night called "Rat Bastards". It was the premiere and I loved it. I highly recommend it. So true too life outside of the cities deep in the swamps. Yes, my neighbors to the south. It's why I don't leave the city very often. Try to catch a rerun this week on SpikeTV.

2 hours and 15 minutes to show time, even though Carolyn posted the wrong BBT, I know she will be here to open a new post.

Until then...

:o)
GaYToR

August 1, 2012 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

He got a warning. I think it's different from BB8 Jen because she defiantly set out to cook something for herself personally, not the other HGs, and then sat and ate it, knowing she couldn't.

I'll go with the unintentional eat on this one, like Jeff and Jordan's gatorade.

August 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And as I was typing the magic comment monitoring fairy appears.

Good afternoon Magic Comment Monitoring Fairy!

:o)
GaYToR

August 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm writing out a grocery list for tomorrow afternoon. Wanna make sure I'm 'snacked up' for Thursday night. hehehe

Gotta have munchies for Endurance on the Live Feeds! (it better be Endurance!)

August 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Blue!! :) Good thinkin' on the Endurance Munchies! :)

Hi GayTor!! :) xo, the fairy

Hiya Zany!! :)


Hey KMac! :) Thanks :) I'm operating on so little sleep, it's entirely possible...

Hi IDPink! :)

Hi FLGirl! :)

Hey Grendon! :)

Hi KellyBou! :) Thank you very much!

Hiya Seany! :) Will do!

Hi Michigan Man! :)

August 1, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm trying to figure out how to go from diurnal to nocturnal by tomorrow..

August 1, 2012 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, a long afternoon nap Thursday afternoon.

GaYToR: "A premature ejaculation takes longer, or so I have heard. Blue?"

*smack, smack, smack, smack* LOL

August 1, 2012 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Carolyn: At the time I made my comment about Joe getting a warning he was talking about it in the living room with Ashley and everyone that was hanging in there. 2:45 or so BBT.

August 1, 2012 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

??? diurnal ??? I had to look that one up. You Scrabble Geek! ♥ U!

August 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

*Blue had to look up 'diurnal'.*

*Blue hangs head in shame*

*Blue thought he knew what it meant based on sentence context, but still had to look it up.*

:(

August 1, 2012 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Frank was trying to lead Brit into the whole 'If I go home Boogie's gonna trade for your player' intimidation, er...I mean, conversation. Didn't work out too well since Brit didn't play along. Every time Frank and Boogie talk about how stupid they assume Britney is they only succeed in making themselves look like idiots.

August 1, 2012 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Anyone else seeing a men vs. women teams coming Thursday? Wil won't be with Janelle and Jenn has, finally, decided to join the game. To me, this seems to be shaping up that way.

August 1, 2012 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Anyone else seeing a very big Knock it Off coming

August 1, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sheesh! I just remembered. There is a show tonight, isn't there?

ACK! In less than two hours!

August 1, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I am seriously cracking up with the Live Feeds right now!!!!!!!!!

Ted the Bear just tweeted: "HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!! Someone call Peta!"

August 1, 2012 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I was gonna do a new top post, but I'm just adding to this one :)

less confusing.. ;)

I'll open a new top post for the viewing party..

August 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I love watching Frank and Boogie when they are so sure they know something and they are completely wrong about it. And I love it even more when they think their threats and intimidation are having the desired affect when everyone is basically laughing at them behind their backs. I just picture dunce caps on their heads every time they are talking.

Unfortunately for Frank, since he has jumped on board with bullying and intimidating, it won't matter how he walks out the door tomorrow. He has already shown that he is leaving with NO class.

BTW-I really hope there is a camera on Boogie's face when the vote is read. I am picturing Dustin times 5. Best eviction ever.

August 1, 2012 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Carolyn...too easy, just develop amnesia as I have the past 3 weeks or so....works really well for becoming nocturnal almost instantaneously :)

August 1, 2012 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This is going to be a huge blind side. Boogie and Frank think they got the vote and it's going to smack them, well Boogie, so hard.

The only way this doesn't happen is if the HGs, Wil in particular, know or think they know that the coaches are coming in. I think he will flip his vote then to Frank.

August 1, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gang - I've gotta write the Wednesday Show Viewing Party Post.. I'll be back *here* in a few. :))

I wont be opening that post til 7:50pm eastern..

August 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Happy Writing! :)

August 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Them teddies is expensive.

August 1, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pizza or Chinese??

August 1, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I had Subway. Put Chinese sounds wonderful! :)

August 1, 2012 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pizza!

August 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Kelly :) hmm..

Thanks, Blue! I've been ODing on Subway! lol

August 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Chinese all the way, pizza makes fingers greasy and hard to blog.

August 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

'But' Not 'Put'

As in "Describe Blue in one word."

Wait, that would be 'butt' with 2 't's

August 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

If all the coaches are put into the game there will be 11 people left after Thursday.

I love the idea of Wil working with Britney and Shane. Then if Dan could pick up Ian they could have a majority of 6 people. Just like Big Jeff used to say, not everyone will make it to the end. There will be casualties along the way. But if those 6 people could put aside any differences and work together it increases all or any of their chances of getting to the end. I would be happy with anyone from that group sitting along side Ian in the final 2 chairs.

August 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michigan Man - good point.

By a vote of 2 to 1.. Chinese has been ordered.

August 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane is being to grow on me as he has clearly proved himself to be a competitor, but it's so hard for me to stand by an alliance that has Dani in it! eek! I was rooting for Frank but it's clear what's coming next--I can't WAIT to see Boogie's face! Hope he calls every single person out too for some much needed drama.

Your blog is great, by the far the most informative and detailed BB blog I've seen! You will be seeing more of me lol :)

April

August 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bummer, no Pizza! :(

August 1, 2012 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi April!! :) Thank you very much! Welcome! I look forward to seeing more of you here!

August 1, 2012 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehehehe

Danielle is asking random questions from a deck of cards (question cards the HG's have been given).

Danielle: "Who is the most unusual person in your family?"

Ian: "Me."

LOL ♥♥♥☺☺☺♥♥♥

Love Ian!

August 1, 2012 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Cannot with Wil's constant bitching...just shut up! It's sad that he's that angry just because frank was called evil.

Anyway I can't wait to see boogies face tomorrow night. Should be priceless.

While I hope all coaches can get in, I was just thinking, wouldn't it be interesting if the comp was setup so the person who wins gets to give their coach the option. Or a comp between coaches and the winning coach enters the game and is the new HoH.

Gosh the possibilities are endless!


Enjoy the chinese Caro!!

August 1, 2012 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kelly - :) i know.. i was feelin' it too.. but chinese is faster and i need to be able to type.

Blue.. diggin' the QnA here too

August 1, 2012 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I think Shane is going to be more than happy to get out of HOH room. Dani won't be able to be all over him. He likes kara.

August 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Back on my commenting spree.

I know people have different opinions about who to love and who to hate every year. I can't force anyone to like my favorites and no one can EVER force me to like Boogie.

A lot of people who don't like Britney seem to be basing it on who she was 2 seasons ago and they aren't really looking at who she is now. I am speaking on a complete personal level. Putting game completely aside. Look at the way Britney treats Ian as compared to the way almost every other person in the house treats him. You don't even have to like Ian to know that he does not deserve to be treated badly and talked about the way he is. Britney treats him with kindness and compassion. And she doesn't do it out of pity. She genuinely likes him.

I always try to look past the game before I decide whether or not I like someone and I am not at all ashamed to say that I do like Britney.

August 1, 2012 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Emrys said... "wouldn't it be interesting if the comp was setup so the person who wins gets to give their coach the option."

I *LOVE* this idea!!


FL Girl - yup!

August 1, 2012 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awwwwwww.

My brother just called me and needs my assistance with something. He's my best friend, too, so can't say no.

I'll be missing the episode. Have to watch it later.

Have fun, everyone!!!!!

Carolyn, I'll 'see' you in the morning!!!!!

I'll log on and read updates/comments whenever I make it home later.

Ta-ta All!!!

August 1, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I'm over Wil. He's not loyal to anyone. Janie saved his butt but he doesn't see it.

August 1, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

bye bye Blueee!! We'll miss you!! You are a wonderful brother!!

August 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good evening Caro and all the dishers..I've just rewound my brain to flashback and am ready to watch the show.....

August 1, 2012 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tripl!! :)



Everyone!! Please join us in the New Top Post!! Ti's time for the Viewing Party!!

August 1, 2012 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

lol I have not finished reading this yet, but I had to comment bout the pic of Brit up top thinkn'... I am totally going with she's wondering who will cook her breakfast haha

August 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

lol I have not finished reading this yet, but I had to comment bout the pic of Brit up top thinkn'... I am totally going with she's wondering who will cook her breakfast haha

August 1, 2012 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

awww shucks lol I was wrong lol

August 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Grendon: some of the mean things being said about Ian are because Britney set him up as a scapegoat to take the heat for Shane nominating Frank.

August 2, 2012 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below