;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 30, 2012

PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath

Is everyone ready for Smackdown Monday?!?  We are expecting Ashley to come down off the block and Frank to get put up as the ReNom... Kaboom!

Shane Vetoed Ashley's Nomination and 
Put Frank up as the ReNom.

The PoV Ceremony began at 11:20am, and as soon as the feeds come back we'll have the confirmed spoiler here in this post.  For a very detailed rundown on what went happened in the BB14 House this morning, please have a look at Monday Morning, Before the PoV Ceremony.  If you need more catching up, here are the 2 posts that preceeded that.
No matter what.. The time has come to Spark Up your Feeds!!!  If you still need the 3 day free trial, have at it!

12:25pm BBT
Boogie, Shane
Kicks Room

Boogie: What I was reacting to was that I didn't know.. It's good strategy.  I long for the day Thursday when one of  us wins HoH and your key gets pulled.  Man, this game..

Shane leaves.. Boogie, Dan and Frank speak privately..

Boogie: Did you know that was happening?
Dan: I wanna talk to you, but not today.
Boogie: Well, we're ok, right?

Boogie: I don't like sweatin' it out..  Put Ian up there..
Frank: They thought that I had a final 2 deal with Wil..
Boogie: That's a good time to mafke F2 deals when there's 8 people left..  Can we talk right now?  I'd like to not have anxiety about this..
Dan: That's what i have to figure out.  i was the last to know.

Frank: We got Jenn and ian..  Danielle's the only one we gotta worry about..

Joe walks through..
Boogie: The plot thickens, Joe..

Ian comes in..

Ian: What the f*ck just happened?
Boogie/Frank: What exactly did you say?  While they still have the power, you have to be like absolutely no or absolutely yes.

Ian: I don't wanna write any check I can't cash..
Frank: Well, that's why I'm up.  What were you asked?
Ian: I was asked if I would put Shane up.. and I said no, absolutely not..
Fran: Don't worry about it.  We gotta keep a cool head.  Cool heads prevail.
Boogie: Keep it cool.  I think your intelligence level makes you want to provide an answer..

Ian's freaking out.

Boogie: Moving on.. Shane and __ have a lot of power over Danielle..
Ian: I know.  She was crying.. She's like, I don't like to see you worried and I really like you.
Boogie: Well, play up the sympathy card.  If he goes, Shane will win this game.  You can nominate him every single time.  He'll win every HoH, every PoV..
Frank: The main reason they did this was because they didn't trust your answer.
**nice.
Boogie: We're gonna get past this, ian.  PLay the sympathy card.  It'll appeal to Britney and to Shane.
Frank: Gimme a hug, bubba.. We're not mad at you.

Both Boogie and Frank hug Ian.. 


Boogie: It's fine.. It's fine..  On a night like that, when we just have to survive til morning, go to bed when we do.

Frank: The only reason they did this was..  It wasn't just you..
Ian: I guess we'll just have to trust Danielle then..  You survived once.. 

While everyone's talking a mile a minute downstairs, up in HoH Britney, Ashley and Janelle are talking about what a great move this was..

12:42pm BBT
Upstairs in HoH

Brit: I know that you guys have 3 votes, too, but you guys have already promised us an even out vote, but Jenn and Ian are just here to give Frank a half a million dollars..
Ashley: Jenn even made a comment that she's just here for publicity for her band.
BritL: THey have no game at all.. THey're here to hand Boogie 100k and Frank 500.
Ash: And you don't really know their personalities..
Brit: I think we can trust Danielle.. but we need to keep her up here..
Ash: She wants to sleep up here so bad, but Dan wont let her!  Why is he being a cock block?
Janelle: For some reason, Dan doesn't want Shane and Danielle to be together in a showmance..
Ash: And Danielle wants it so bad..  She's trying to fall asleep up here, and Dan will not let her have it.
Janelle: Are you ready to go downstairs to bed, Danielle.
Ash: Dad alert.

Shane comes in.  Ashley gives him a big Thank you and a hug.





Shane: I've never seen Jenn so pissed.  She wont even look at me.
Brit: How awkward.
Shane: This couldn't have been any better.  Boogie's all, I had no idea.. I didn't know this was the deal you and Frank had.  I go boogie, straight up, I don't trust Ian..
Brit: When  I was up there with Boogie, I was like, numerically, this was the only thing that made sense for Shane.
Shane: Even Frank was like, I know you did what you had to do...  but I wanna talk to you and Danielle..
Brit: Danielle will stay solid..  We just basically need to keep WIl and Danielle away from them.   Jenn and Ian will vote to keep Frank.. or Boogie will slit their throats in the living room.  What Wil has to realize is that getting Frank outta this game is the best thing for him.
Shane; And Janelle.. You've gotta get Joe to act..
Janelle: Like he's still going home..  How's Boogie taking it?
Shane: Fine.. he gets it..
Brit: Why would we leave anyone with 3 votes this week?



Shane: The one thing that sucks is that I'm HoH and PoV.. I have all the blood on my hands.  So think about that next week..
Ash: Absolutely!!
Janelle: We just have to win HoH.
Shane: Or Danielle..
Ash: We can just keep it nice and Kosh til eviction night.. and then the bomb drops..  Did you see the look on Ian's face?  I've never seen such a nasty look!
Brit: Why is Jenn mad?
Janelle: She wanted to float too.  We're tkaing her leader.
Ash: And she knows we can't trust her now, because she's been so loyal to Frank.

Shane: We can't make it too obvious, with everyone hanging up here..  You know where I stand.  Hopefully this shows that I'm 100% on board.
Janelle: I'm so excited to work with you!



Brit: The only way Shane's bases aren't covered is if Frank stays, so get him out of here.
Janelle: That's why he knew that this week was crucial..

12:55pm Wil joins the others in HoH..

Shane: Well, now you ghuys know where I stand..
Ash: That takes balls.
Brit: That was a huge move.
Wil: Mike was staring you down.
Janelle: Pissed!
Brit: Don't you agree, Janelle?  People rarely make big moves.. It was so important to do this week.. because next week, we could never get him out again, cuz all he would need is 2 votes..

1:08pm BBT
Feed 3
Frank and Jenn
Kicks Room

Frank explains to Jenn what just happened.. In case you'[ve missed her on the feeds today, here she is..

Frank: The reason they did it was it was the only way to make sure us 3 voted to send Joe home..
Jenn: And if they put Ian or myself up, there was a chance we'd go..
Frank: No matter what side deals I have, and none of em involve a final 2, I'm always gonna be able to say, Jenn and Ian have been with me from the beginning, and I'm gonna respect that...  When you saw me with them, they had just told me that Ian had given them a shady answer..  THis is twice because of Ian that I'm on the block.. Me and Mike pulled him in here and told him, from now on, it's absolutely yes or absolutely no..  I feel like this is a for sure thing that I'm stayin', but at the same time, I'll be makin' sure I've got Danielle's vote.

Jenn: I was just really nervous that he was just straight up backdooring you.
**sigh
 Frank: They want Joe out this week.  There's no doubt about it.

1:14pm BBT
We move outside to to feed 1 check on Boogie and Dan..

Boogie; She dictates your 100k, and she's f*ckin' with your money right now.  That's how I would look at it.  Obviously, I'm a little more defensive.

Boogie runs across the yard to Danielle and ask her if she can move a bit, for his run..  He also asks if they can talk, and she says, in a little bit.  Dan moves to join Danielle by the jacuzzi.. then goes to put some sunscreen on..


Ian is solo, stung. 

 Bubby..

1:18pm  Boogie's working out his aggressions of the day.. There's a pretty face.

1:20pm BBT
Feed 3
Moving back up to HoH, we join Wil, Shane, Janelle and Britney.  They're all bashing Ian.  I'm not impressed. Fortunately for Ian, he is not on the block this week.. Unfortunately for all assembled, young Obi Wan is due an HoH win.

Brit: There is no way he will ever go against Ashley..
Shane: Ashley wants him gone.

Brit: I'm just so glad this happened.. People never make big moves like this.  Poor frikkin' Ian.. This kid..
Shane: Poor nothing.  He doesn't even want to be here.  He's like, I'm gonna get a 5,000 bike and give the rest to my parents..
Janelle: BS.. He's here to make a name for himself.
Wil: What a stupid f'ing thing for him to do.  He basically threw his team under the bus.
Janelle: Ian cannot win that endurance comp.
Shane: No, he cannot.  You've at least got a team to vote for you.
Wil: You've got one vote and I've got one vote.  It's gonna get tricky though, if you win PoV.
Janelle: THey'll put Joe up.
Wil: As long as it's endurance..  I bet it will be.
Janelle: I know it is.
Carolyn : Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Shne: We'll know if it's Tuesday lock down.
Janelle: It's usually Wednesday.. like a 24 hour lockdown..

1:26pm BBT
Feed 1
Danielle, Dan

Danielle: I feel like I have to win now.  Did you hear what he asked me a minute ago?
Dan: mm mm

Dan gets up to dip in the pool..  Boogie's running the yard.. After 2 minutes, Danielle joins Dan in the pool..  Frank's working out nearby..


Between the ambient noise and the lack of microphones, I'm at a loss here..

Dan: I'm tryin'.
**me too

1:32pm
Feed 4
Britney and Ian

Brit: I had already told him that before we played pool last night.. I don't want you to feel like it's entirely your fault.

Ian: My word is good.  If I give my word, it's solid.
Brit: I believe you, but I believe you didn't want to give your word.  Does that make sense?
Ian: yeah.. I tend to keep my cards close to my chest.

1:39pm BBT
Feed 1 and 2
Pool
Dan, Boogie, Danielle

Boogie: Definitely.. totally different message..

**I'm with earphones on max, folks, and I'm only getting a word here and there, but not enough to string together a coherent sentence.  Think of this conversation as me, pre-caffeine.They speak up only when it's conversational..

2:39pm BBT
I can't speak to what's happened for the past hour while I was running an errand, but we've gone into tanning and story time..
 Also known as Frank and Boogie shmoozing Britney..

All the while, Shane tans in the yard.. yummmm...


Perv Cam shows Danielle some love..


2:50pm BBT
Feed 3 and 4

Ian joins the couch crew and they ask him to do his Rain Man on Survivor... Talk turns to various players and seasons of Survivor..  Here's the view on the quad..


3:13pm BBT
Feeds 1 and 2
Boogie and Frank
Lounge

Boogie fill sFrank in on everything he's seen and heard, and let's Frank know his plan is to lay low and take it easy on Danielle, so as not to turn her off.  Boogie wants Frank to work his magic, as he's done before.

In the event Frank stays, he will definitely be going after Shane.. Trust being the main issue.

We're taking a bloggy break.. as my brain has melted into oblivion.. Please mind the critters on the live feeds!! They're up to all kinds of mischief this week.. 






Permalink







172 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Rock ~n~ Roll Time in BB!!

Let's do this thing!

:)

July 30, 2012 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

zomg!!

July 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Can't wait for the aftermath!!

Oh and Hi Carolyn :)
Hi Dishers!

July 30, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

I am not liking this...
Hope he has a last minute epiphony! Or I hope Dan advises, Dani to vote to keep Frank and make them think Wil flipped his vote. The possibilities are endless.

July 30, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger britta said...

It's about to get really interesting. I can't wait to see how Boogie reacts.

July 30, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

OMG the suspense is killing me!!!

July 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Omg......I love this game! Good afternoon Carolyn. Hi Blue.
I don't know how I would survive without The Dish.

July 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Fingers, don't fail me now!!
This is gonna get nuts!!


Hi ELizabeth! :)

Hi Wendy! :)

Hi Britta! :)

Hi Edie! :)

July 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tarheel THeresa! :)

July 30, 2012 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger steph said...

I know they think it's now or never to get Frank out, but I just really think it is a bad idea and is going to make an already large target on Shane's back even larger.

July 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wednesday's show should prove to be a good one. If Shane goes through with this. Can't wait to see it!!!

I'm so nervous, I'm popping grapes in my mouth like candy.

July 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Howdy, Tarheel!

July 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Whether Shane puts up frank or not, it's gonna be awesome to see!!

On a side note, Shane using the f word for Ian was a totally douchey thing to do. And apologizing right after doesn't make it ok. It just shows that he uses it more often. All of this is kinda odd though because I, like many here, get a vibe that he might be gay. Not that anything is wrong with that but it's sad to see him string Danielle along.

July 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Champs said...

I await the results with baited breath... Oh my. Do the right thing Shane! Keep the noms the same!

July 30, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Steph! :)

Hi Emrys! :)

Hi Matt! :)


**I'm totally spazzing out waiting for the feeds to come back!

July 30, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi all

July 30, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Robert :))

July 30, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi all

July 30, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Carolyn!!

We're just a bunch of spazzy BB nerds here!!! LOL

July 30, 2012 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

KKati25

In regerds to your comment from the earlier post about Frank and Shane-

I originally thought that maybe Shane would be better of with Frank. Unfortunately, Frank is definitely playing Boogie's game. They had a talk one night about throwing the HOH so that someone else would get rid of Shane. Then Frank said that if he did have to win the HOH he had no problem backdooring Shane's ass. Boogie laughed. That was all I needed to know.

Frankly, I don't think Shane can trust anyone. I don't blame him for being paranoid.

July 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan wants Frank out hardcore for when he enters the game

July 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive

July 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What % do we give Shane chickening out? I put it about 70%

July 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Grendon :))

July 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't think Dan is going to tell Danielle to vote to keep Frank. His game strategy is to take out the biggest obstacle when you have the chance. He has told us feed viewers that he does not trust Boogie. Before the original nominations, his advice was to put up one member from each team, namely Joe and Frank. The only time you really get a glimpse into what Dan is thinking is when he is alone. I think this is exactly what Dan was hoping for.

July 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

**did i just call Caro a nerd? i'll pay for that one later. ☺ especially combined with the "under the house" comment on saturday. *ahem

July 30, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg cannot wait!

July 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - ditto - 100%

Blue - hehehehe.. I fly my nerd flag high! ;)

zany - my thoughts exactly!

July 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Mmmmm Drama LOL!!!!!
Good afternoon dear Carolyn and everyone :D

July 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

2:21:01 CST trivia
2:21:02 CST Zany refreshes blog, still trivia on the feeds
2:21:03 CST Zany refreshes blod, still trivia on the feeds

and so on and so forth (just like they say for the nom ceremony)

July 30, 2012 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'Day Caro, my Summer Lust, and everyone.

Wow! Color me confused. While I am reading everyone is waiting for the aftermath, I have no idea why. I'll be back after I read last night and this morning's blogs.

:o)
GaYToR

July 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Yeah but they're not sure if that is happening, unless they have been hinted so in the DR. It is way better for Danielle's game at this point to keep him.

July 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Paul :)

Hiya GayTor! :)

Hi Andrea!! :)

Zany - lol!

July 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Hey everyone! Thanks Dish Ladies! Anyone else memorize all the trivia and get mad at the feeds??? How long can POV take????
Also .... I too have gotten a few vibes that Shane may be into dudes .... And tge F@$&&$ comment really made me sad ...
I can't take this suspense ..... Who is up?

July 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

As do I but after his talk with Dani...
Good points were brought up to get her further in the game with Frank there a couple more weeks. I agree.

July 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems long for pov ceremony.

July 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Where is the fight? Wow-good for them I guess. But what a let down for me. Although, with Skippy Newpants they probably would have blocked it anyways.

July 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger DizMan said...

BOO, I want some fireworks not barely lit sparklers!

July 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Champs said...

Zany, I'm doing the same thing! The anticipation is killer.

This game.. I tell ya.. this game.. Lol.

July 30, 2012 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bok bok bok

July 30, 2012 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

What I DO NOT want is for Ian to get blamed for this. I know it's a game. I know that no one should just hand him the check. It's fair if he doesn't win a comp or gets nominated for eviction. But I do not want his team, or the house, using him as a scapegoat. I hate it when he is super stressed and you can tell he is having a hard time keeping himself together. It makes me want to protect him.

July 30, 2012 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sooooooooo gooooooood!!

I ♥ this game!

July 30, 2012 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan has seemed pretty sure its gonna happen. It may or may not be good for dani's game, but im positive Dan thinks its good for his game, unless he decides to save Frank and go all in with Boogie, but i dont see that

July 30, 2012 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger britta said...

I was definitely upset with his use of the "f" word too. Not cool, Shane. Since I don't have a favorite this season, I am excited to see things get all mixed up, especially right before the coaches enter the game.

July 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess I chicken bokked too soon. At first itsounded like he put up ian. Franks far from dead. Boogie just got blindsided by jani and ash!

July 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Hi Carolyn! Hello Dishers :)

OMG I love this game!!! I wish I wasn't at work so I can feed my BB addiction and park it in front of my comp to watch the aftermath play out (maybe I should take a leave of absence for the summer, lol)

I can't wait to see what Boogie and Franks' next move will be. I think they have a chance at swaying Ashley to vote their way, she seems desperate for people to talk game with her and this could be an opportunity to get her to their side and away from her team.

If the coaches have an opportunity to jump into the game, I would want either Britney or Dan to play. Dan moreso over Britney, he is so interesting to watch and how he interacts with the other houseguests is mesmorizing. It doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eyes either.

Thank you for the updates BBDish, I don't know how I would make it through a workday without you all!

~Valerie

July 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo...They're on lockdown for endurance.

July 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good day to hit the Tip Jar. I can't afford it, yet. But, I will soon. Carolyn deserves it!

Excellent work, Carolyn!!

!!!BRAVA!!!

July 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Mallory S. said...

I can't wait to hear joe's speach lol

July 30, 2012 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

woohoo byebye frank shouldnt have been playign all sides

July 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OMG

Danielle thinks Shane is jealous of Frank and her and that could have something to do with him putting Frank on the block. This is why I have such a hard time liking this girl or caring if she gets her showmance. So frickin' delusional. Please Danielle-get over yourself already.

July 30, 2012 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Emrys1011: when people call others names like that, it is usually because they see in them a trait they are afraid to admit they see in themselves.

And I really want Joe to go. Just so I don't have to turn the volume down every time he does a DR.

July 30, 2012 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Frank has a really great body.

(Blue is thinking out loud)

July 30, 2012 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

What a stupid move Shane made. He better showmance the heck out of Danielle or I could see her keeping Frank to get rid of Shane. A woman scorned.

Getting rid of the only other physical threat besides Shane, how is this a good move? If the coaches come into the game I saw a guys alliance of Dan, Boogie, Frank and Shane with Danielle and Ian perhaps.

Why on earth would you team up with Janelle's useless team? Seriously Joe, mister I have the craziest story for every occasion, Wil, Janelle please save me, and Ashley, probably the smartest on their team. I would only team up with Ashley, she is working it better than most in that house, she has mad skills.

Lastly, for now ;) Dan is more likely to team with Boogie and can convince Danielle to keep Frank.

Speak of the Devil, Boogie is already working on Dan.

July 30, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I feel like Danielle needs to see a therapist (I don't mean that in a mean way). She is very needy. She needs to learn her worth without basing it on a delusional made-up relationship.

July 30, 2012 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ahhhhhhh!

Backyard open.....sunshine!

That's something I need to get some of. I hear my tomato plants calling my name. I'll be there soon, babies. Soon.

July 30, 2012 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone :)

Sorry for the comment lag.. Ooofta!

July 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yes, Mr. rubbing-sun-lotion-on-yourself-in-an-outdoor-mirror-Dan. You are handsome. ☺

July 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger britta said...

Oh, Ian. I feel sad for him.

July 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Haha. Whoa! Boogie looks about 110 years old in that picture!

July 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger britta said...

Carolyn, are you from Minnesota?!?!?!?

July 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"There's a pretty face."

*ahem*

July 30, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boogie can work Dan all he wants. Dan can put the vote all on Dani and walk into the game thursday on good terms with everyone.

July 30, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Let them keep bashing Ian. He has already locked up my vote for America's Fave.

Well, they need to stop bashing Ian, but you see what I'm saying.

I feel like Grendon where Ian is concerned. Just want to protect him. It's the Mom in me.

Except, I'm not a mom, and can't be one. 'Cause I'm a dood.

July 30, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Carolyn thx again for another great update. I am glad to see Shane do this it is time for MR. Boogie to see he is not King like he thinks he is. Just like when he won the money, he does not need it why not take the 1000 for him self and the rest go to his players. Boogie all about Boogie.

Like the talk between Boogie and Frank they would have gotten rid of Shane in a heartbeat. It should be a interesting week.

July 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Wil: As long as it's endurance.. I bet it will be.
Janelle: I know it is.
Carolyn : Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Shne: We'll know if it's Tuesday lock down.
Janelle: It's usually Wednesday.. like a 24 hour lockdown.."


LOL

Carolyn has entered the house, people! I repeat...Carolyn has entered the house!!! *see above*

July 30, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

I totally agree. I'm happy about the move they made but don't trash Ian for it.

July 30, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Lol I know! Sadly she seems a bit desperate to have a fling with Shane.

July 30, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger msstlmo said...

best move ofthe season....

July 30, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Ian. I dont feel any sympathy for him though. This is his favorite show. He knows whats up.

July 30, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I hope Caro is having better luck understanding Dan and Danielle in the pool than I am. I can't make out a darn tootin' thing.

July 30, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I have definitely been team Brit and Shane over Boogie and company or Janelle and company. He has worked harder than anyone to keep himself in the game. I have liked different people on an individual basis, but I haven't wanted to root for their teams. Come Thursday, the game changes. I will be completely, 100% rooting for Ian. I don't care if there's a chance of him targeting someone I like. I don't care if it means someone targets Ian next week. I want him to win HOH at least one time. And what better time than when he doesn't have to work with Boogie. Hell, he could even backdoor Boogie's ass.

July 30, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger msstlmo said...

im liking me some Ashley today, we will see tomorrow.

July 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Hi again all! Thanks again DishChicks!!!!
~~ I am loving that I am off work today to watch all this after math !!!
---- and I think Danielle does need to bring her needy level down.. She is so cute -- it can NOT be hard for her to find a reasonable dude when she leaves the house .... Maybe one who likes ladies '
Happy Manic Monday!

July 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

britta - nope - but i have a lot of family there. :)

July 30, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Blue

Just caught up on comments. Yours from 1:10. Remember what you said right after the season started regarding me and Frank. Well, all I can say now is "HaHa, Blue has a crush on Carrot Top."

July 30, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger britta said...

Carolyn - haha I lived there for a year and a half. It took me a bit to get used to "oofta." This was a welcome memory!

July 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

I hope you're still here Carolyn,

I have a question. If you could only choose Russell (BB11) or Shane which one would you choose?

You comments about Shane (at least I think most of them are yours) are entertaining.

July 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Dulcet said...

Michigan Man, u stole my comment (lol) :p...i agree Dumbest move ever. Whether shane likes it or not, Janelle's team will never take out (supposedly) weak players like Ian or Jenn before him. Dumb Dumb move. he just mounted a bigger target on his back only (now both teams will be gunning to get him out).

Utterly disappointed in Shane's decision.

July 30, 2012 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL @ Grendon!!!

Touche!!!

LMAO!!!!

I'd have to bag his head. ☺

July 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

If they all watched BB and see how she is acting like a crazy 14 year old, it's gonna be REALLY hard for her.

July 30, 2012 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Russell, hands down!

July 30, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Dulcet said...

No Contest: Hands down Russel.

July 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I'm gonna take a little bloggy break here..

I've got to run a little errand for my mother. :)

Be back by 3pm BBT

July 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She does have some serious ASSets though, makes you overlook other shortcomings

July 30, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It's hard to believe that Boogie is such a beast physically. He looks like he's about one birthday cake away from a walker and a hearing aid.

July 30, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Boogie and Dan please put your microphone on ....thanks ...lol

July 30, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

Boogie and Dan please put your microphone on ....thanks ...lol

July 30, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger txERnurse said...

Wow...awesome move by Shane...not so awesome bashing of Ian...if you have the cajones to make the move then own it...thanks for keeping us up to date Carolyn...you rock hot sauce!!!

July 30, 2012 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

I'm cracking up right now ... She is acting 14!!!

July 30, 2012 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I could have sworn the last thing they said in HOH was don't let Danielle out of our site and looky there, she's in the pool with team Boogie LOL

This ani't no done deal by a long shot.

July 30, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

This is the best news ever. When I opened this page I couldn't believe that is actually playing out. I love watching Mike Boogie squirm. Curiouser and curiouser!

July 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

I couldn't catch anything being said when they were in the pool either :-/

July 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Think of this conversation as me, pre-caffeine"

nope. Not gonna go there. :P

July 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

That's not really very good BS Shane. Why would Janelle be asking you for a vote, you don't have one.

July 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Drool alert!!!

Shane is sunning in his hot pink trunks!

July 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Shamr0x said...

I do not want Frank out!!!! However, I do love a good flip. I'm just hoping Frank can find a way to flip it again. Maybe Danielle will realize Shane has no interest in her, and will vote against him but not tell anyone (not even Dan) so everyone thinks someone else did it. Or maybe frank can try a "showmance" with ditzy ashley. Oh I don't know!! I'm not a boogie fan at all but I love me some Frank!

July 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Savory Simple said...

I don't have time to read all the updates yet, can someone tell me why Ian is getting blamed for Shane's bold move?

July 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Shamr0x said...

Oh and thank you dishchicks! I'm hooked :) & a newbie... Hehe

July 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Savory Simple said...

Can someone summarize why Ian is getting blamed for Shane's move? I've only had time to skim...

July 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane is so pretty. I want one.

Carolyn, can you work on making that happen? I know you're busy......but....

July 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Shane needs a mankini. I'll be taking up a collection soon.

July 30, 2012 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'll donate

July 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Thanks for the answer Carolyn,

Every time I see a screen shot of Shane I can picture you drooling. And that question came to me today.

July 30, 2012 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OcalaRob - Shane's hot, but Russell's FQ is off the charts.

July 30, 2012 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Would anyone like to adopt a miniature poodle?

I swear. I just took Doggie for a short walk during Caro's break. Now she wants another one. I can tell by the way she is looking at me, and pawing at my feet. And the etch-a-sketch memo she just showed me.

I'm throwing her butt outside for a few.

July 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, what's "FQ"?

Is it dirty? :P

July 30, 2012 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm hitting a wall here.. Gonna try to keep myself going for 2 more hours..

July 30, 2012 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, no Zinger or SimplySam to take over for you? You poor thing. You work so hard.

I would, but I'm not a blogger. I'm a good commenter, tho. (yea, I'm fishing for compliments. Why not? LOL)

July 30, 2012 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

putting the blame on Ian is the cowards way out making him the fall
guy. thats just sad

July 30, 2012 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Milehibat said...

I normally just lurk on here rather than comment etc... but I have to say KUDOS to Shane for having the cajones to make a bold move!!!

July 30, 2012 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

They fed Boogie and Frank a line that when they aske Ian if he would put up Frank - Ian's answer was not clear

July 30, 2012 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Listening to Boogie and Frank chat privately.

It's a long way until Thursday. Never discount Boogie.

Love him or hate him, he is good at manipulation, mind games, screwing with people.

July 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane and Brit are using ian for cover with boog.

July 30, 2012 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Milehibat said...

I normally just lurk on here rather than comment etc... but I have to say KUDOS to Shane for having the cajones to make a bold move!!!

July 30, 2012 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Not gonna wish my life away but Thursday can't get here fast enough lol

July 30, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

DR about the tell Danielle Frank is better for ratings than Joe. Let the manipulation begin.

July 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

has Ian mentioned to anyone in the house that he has aspergers syndrome
with dani being a nurse she should have picked up on that. y'all can look it up
to much to type

July 30, 2012 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This week will come down to who's the better manipulator, Boogie or Janelle?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

July 30, 2012 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MIchigan Man :))

WeLoveKaraMonaco - We're quite aware.

July 30, 2012 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Michigan Man wrote: "This week will come down to who's the better manipulator, Boogie or Janelle?

I think we all know the answer to that one."


Dan? hehehehehe

July 30, 2012 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Don't underestimate Frank's charm either. Danielle likes Frank far more than Wil and especially Joe.

July 30, 2012 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

*thud

July 30, 2012 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Enjoy your break, Carolyn!!! Thanks for all your hard work!!!

If I don't see you again this evening, I'll see ya in the morning. *smooch*

July 30, 2012 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I heard and felt that *thud* here in Indiana. All the way from Florida. And a little island, at that.

It registered on the Richter scale.

July 30, 2012 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Carolyn's going into sleep mode. Night Carolyn, sweet non BB dreams.

July 30, 2012 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Never trusted Frank. He always says "I'm a nice guy" to everyone. Makes me wonder why he feels the need to say that. He's a charmer for sure and I never trust a charmer.

July 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Never trusted Frank. He always says "I'm a nice guy" to everyone. Makes me wonder why he feels the need to say that. He's a charmer for sure and I never trust a charmer.

July 30, 2012 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Shamr0x said...

Does he for sure have Aspergers? I noticed the signs, but couldn't find anything online about him for sure having it. I'm irritated how they're blaming him for Frank going up.

July 30, 2012 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

WOW!!!!

Britney just mentioned to Janelle how the house could go into meltdown if they are all told they can't wear dress-up clothes for Thursday's Live Show. 4:37BBT Cams 1/2

Including the Coaches.

They are trying to figure out how to spin it to the HG's if even the Coaches can't dress up on Thursday.

WOW!!!!! That is BIG!!!!

July 30, 2012 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

I can't wait till the coaches go in the game. freak out city... I think this coaches idea was a bust what do u guys think?

July 30, 2012 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm listening to Michelle Costa Hosts! Manic Monday!

She has Willie on her show. Very interesting. (I guess he posted bail:) )

July 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

I am getting so tired of Dan red shirt and Joes blue ky shirt. change ur clothes guys

July 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Okay. Done with that. LOL

Back to the Live Feeds. Where the real game is.

July 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well it seems Danielle is 100% behind getting rid of Frank. Dan not completely sold since she doesn't have a deal with Janelle's team that doesn't go through Brit and Shane.

Meanwhile they are on the hammock listening to music on the other side of the wall. Most likely the builders making Thursday's endurance set.

July 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I see what you're saying Mich but what about Frank's body odor? That would send me running if it's as bad as they've been saying.

July 30, 2012 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Dan and Danielle in the hammock.
Cams 1/2
5:00-5:15BBT

Not sure when it started.

It's a must see/hear convo.

July 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Katherine - noted and done. ;) always.. we're a kinder gentler site.

July 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

With regard to Ian and any diagnosis, as we're not doctors, we haven't presumed to make one, however, the stimming does make one wonder..

All we know for certain is this: we adore him.

July 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey gang :)

I am whooped! I'll be back *early* to get started on the overnight report.. I've been live blogging it since season started..

Before that, because she's an angel, Lessa will be here with Late NIght..

Until then.. Enjoy the feeds & please mind the critters! :0)

July 30, 2012 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"All we know for certain is this: we adore him."

Amen.









And.












Amen.








:)

July 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Didn't I already say Goodnight to you? LOL

Sleep tight, Carolyn. And sleep well.

We love you!! ♥♥♥

July 30, 2012 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Is it just me or do you tend to refer to it as PERV cam when it is on a female and Yummy Cam when its on Shane? What kinda bias is that! LOL!!!!

July 30, 2012 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

Is it just me or do you tend to refer to it as PERV cam when it is on a female and Yummy Cam when its on Shane? What kinda bias is that! LOL!!!!

July 30, 2012 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm going to hang up my hat soon, too.

In the mean time.......(did I type *mean*?).....Ashley, Honey.

I love your bikini top. I love your bikini bottom. But, one is black, and one is green. I hate them together.

It's like you couldn't make up your mind. Wait.

Maybe it does work. For you. :)

July 30, 2012 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LOL - Dan: "I never had to worry about Memphis kissing anyone."

July 30, 2012 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I don't like Frank especially but I was reeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy hoping Joe would go

July 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

blue - i'm having soup before sleep.. and loving me some dan time..

vigilant - nope - perv cam all the way, both genders

July 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

LOL well personally I LOVE perv cam... Danielle and Ashley can bless me all Season!!! I'm a Brittany fan too but she is just different after being married.

July 30, 2012 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I was looking at Dan's and All Star's seasons history on Wikipedia. Dan and Boogie won HOH at the exact same times. They both won in week 7 and then the final 2. Week 7 was double eviction week in both seasons too. The only difference is that Dan won the first HOH of that week and Boogie won the second part. That is just so weird.

July 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"LOL - Dan: "I never had to worry about Memphis kissing anyone.""

I missed that. Very funny! :)

July 30, 2012 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MI Man - cool stats :) thanks!

Vigilant - I find Brit significantly more open sexually this season.. blatant, even.

July 30, 2012 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

see and I prefer a more demure approach lol

July 30, 2012 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well, not sure I'm done, but I think I may be.

My tomato's are wanting another spritz of water. Doggie wants another walk. Kitty is wanting to cuddle. My tummy is growling for sustenance...again.

I may come back and watch some more feeds. I may not.

Carolyn, again, sleep well. When you get there. I'll see you in the morning.

Everyone else. I may be back, but don't place bets on it.

July 30, 2012 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL Brit's latest, funniest word vagina cartwheels LOL

July 30, 2012 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

OMG Brit is cracking me so much right now. Harassing Danielle about Frank. To funny.

July 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Blue you can call anyone a nerd and get away with it. The under the house thing, though....

July 30, 2012 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Matt Burns: i love it! Glad I wasn't the only one!

July 30, 2012 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thx Carolyn :)

July 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I agree with Grendon. Do what ya gotta, but don't blame Ian. Fan fave for sure!

July 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

ROFLMAO Brit to Shane "do you feel uncomfortable eating string cheese with my underwear on the table"

July 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Where is our resident therapist?

July 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Think about it Blue. Of course, it took me a bit to figure out FQ, too.

July 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Mappy: I know! All I can think of is onions when I see Frank (b.o. Smells like onions to me)

July 30, 2012 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Vigilant: female bias! Lol we love it!

July 30, 2012 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Shamr0x said...

KMacAttack... I just wanna say I love your name! My real name is Kelly McC.... And my nickname is KMac so your "handle" makes me smile! Love it :)

July 30, 2012 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

;0) mwah

July 30, 2012 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Chrissi said...

Poor Ian looks so sad!!!

July 30, 2012 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dan finally changes his shirt!!!!

July 30, 2012 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Carolyn, you're back :) or are you just teasing.

July 30, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

around 8pm cams 3/4

The history of east coast/west coast rappers.

This is what we have rather than wonderful fireworks.

July 30, 2012 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well, it's 9pm in the BB house. Maybe now something will happen. Instead of fireworks after POV we've had Danielle avoiding Frank and or complaining about Frank, that's it :(

July 30, 2012 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below