;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Preparing for the PoV Comp


Happy PoV Day, BB Lovers!  The Players have been selected!  In addition to HoH Shane, and nominees Joe and Ashley,  Danielle, Wil and Frank will also be playing in the Power of Veto Comp today.  Jenn is hosting. Game on, houseguests!  Joe, you'd be wise to get a little shut eye, since you didn't sleep a wink last night.

If this is your first time checking in to BBDish today, and you'd like to read what you've missed, here are the previous posts to get you up to speed:
When we left our HGs before the PoV Picking Ceremony, Ashley had just had a conversation with Frank at the dining table, where he told her she'd be safe this week as long as Joe stayed on the block next to her, and advised her to pick him to play, if she got HGs choice.  Frank also told her that Wil and Joe had come to him last week, saying they wanted to get rid of her.

Ashley then went to the Lounge for a Team Janelle meeting, told them about Frank's "offer" and assured them she wasn't going to take him up on it.  Team Janelle needs to win this one, if they have a prayer of staying whole

10:17am Feeds are back!

Ashley:  I'm just so excited for the shoes.  Everyone's gonna get them.  New kicks for the competition.

Joe and Danielle go to grab their new sneakers. Shane too. Joe leaves the Storage Room, giving Danielle and Shane a little flirt time.

Shane: You gonna win it?
Danielle: Of course I am.

10:22am
Joe: I've got enough adrenaline to push me through.. I could win a triathlon right now.

10:23am
Lounge
Feed 1/2
Janelle: I hate him.. Did you see how Frank was sweatin' it.
Joe: Frank and Shane are in the hallway.. "We did it." I saw the brick hand.

Janelle: They wont be doing that if you come off the block.
Joe: "We did it." I wanna expose his ass so bad.
Ashley: How would you do that?
Joe: And tell his teammates watch out.. Cuz he f's the one person who saved him..  I gathered the votes to keep his ass here.  I f'in led the charge.
Janelle: You guys..  If you come off the block, it's gonna be too tempting to get rid of him.

Ashley: Frank told me that you guys think I'm a floater and I'm the 1st one out when we get to the 6..
**it's true.
Joe: That's Willie tactics.
Ashley: Frank and Shane are snakes.
Janelle: I'm telling you, if you come off the block, Frank's going up..
Ashley: And Frank was livid that day when he couldn't backdoor Frank.
Joe: We'll have to tell him.
Janelle: After we win the PoV.   I was praying for the 1st two, and then I forgot to pray for the 3rd....
Ashley: I was doing the same thing.  I feel like they're just out to get our team.. and Britney's just bitter..
Janelle: Britney's just a bitter hater.   Yeah.. When you picked Wil, Ian started shaking.. He was all nervous.

Ashley: F'in Frank..  They all think I'm weak.. Watch out.. Trixie rises from the ashes and slays them all..   Even Ian is starting to scare me.. He is just Boogie's little... We still have 3 really dangerous players to get through.. I can't wait til we're top 3, and we can just laugh at all of them.
Janelle: We need to start winning some HoHs.  Today's gonna be our day to win PoV.  We should celebrate right in front of them.. Frank the Tank.. I thought you were gonna take this.

10:33am Time check..

Janelle:  I know one of you guys can win this PoV, and it's gonna just kill Frank when you do it.
Ashley: We can do it.

Ashley excuses herself to use the restroom..

Joe: Fun times..
Janelle: I'm so glad Wil's playing.. and having Danielle play is a good thing too.
Joe: It's gonna be Wil and Ash.
Janelle: Oh yeah.  You guys can do it.

10:44am
Feed 4
Frank and Danielle

Following her conversation with Janelle and Joe in the Lounge, Ashley speaks with Frank and Danielle.  Frank reiterates her earlier words, and Ashley ditzes it up, saying she just wants to be here and doesn't know who to trust..   Now, Danielle and Frank are speaking privately.

Frank: If I win HoH next week, I'm gonna have to put Wil and Ash up.  I'm not going after Shane, and there's no point going after you either.  The fact that they played their cards the way the did, I'm done with them.. They showed their cards. I'm like, look.  I'll open the door right now, and shout to everyone, I'm working with Shane.  I like people to know where I'm at.  I told Shane and JoJo they were going up last week.. I know Janelle's team rallied the votes for me week 1, but now they're just floating to power.
Danielle: Are you gonna fight for the Veto?
Frank: Hell yeah, I'm gonna fight for it.  If it's just me and Shane, I'll throw it to him, cuz it'll make my target smaller, but..
Danielle: I'm the only physical girl left in the house..
Frank: It'll be good to get Joe out.  I might lose some weight. 

Talk turns to JoJo.

Danielle: She was just mean about me all the time..  It's turning it from a game to personal.
Frank: That's one thing I said I would never do.. even when Willie was callin' me a piece of shit.
Danielle: I just want you to feel like you can trust me too, Frank.
Frank: I do.  I told you I didn't hold that grudge against you, and I don't.
Danielle: I have nothing against you, Frank.
Frank: Yeah, I don't think you do..  But Joe..  I think Ash'll be fine once we get him out.  If there's an order, she'll be 3rd out.. as long as we keep the HoHs on our side.

CUT TO:
10:52am
Dan and Boogie
Boom Boom Room
Feed 1

We join this conversation about coaches possibly joining the game, already in progress...


Boogie: I'd probably just keep it like it is.. but if there's 7 or 8 people.. I might take a shot.  I'm just in a different place now.. I have a kid now.. I'm a little more conservative.
Dan: If I were you, and I had 3 in the game, I don't know that I'd jump in..
Boogie: How do you think they'd do it?  Would you go in the diary room and declare your intentions in private?
Dan: I think it would be public..
Boogie: I think the initial would be private, since they wouldn't want any choices to influence the others..

Talk turns to Janelle.  Boogie's not a fan.

CUT TO:
Feed 3
Bathroom
Frank and Ashley

Ashley's chatting with Frank while he has a shower..

Frank: I'm bummed I got left out of the Sushi party..
Ashley: When they go upstairs for it, we should make our own party.

CUT TO:
11am BBT
Boogie and Dan continue on 1 and 2..
Shane and Jenn are chatting about clubbing at the dining table..
Danielle's teaching Ashley how to bootie shake..
Dance party in the kitchen..

11:02am

Jenn gets called to the Diary Room, and all the HGs jump like PoV is about to happen NOW.  Dan and Boogie break up their conversation.. Boogie gets dressed.  In the kitchen area, we have excitement and dancing.. Frank's still in the shower.. Joe's laying down with a mask on in the Have Not Room.  Ian's in there as well..

11:07am
Boogie, Frank, Dan
Feed 1
Bathroom

Boogie's giving Frank a pre-PoV pep talk.. He wins, they ride smooth all week..


Dan: Anyone wanna speculate as to the competition?
Frank: Well, they gave us sneakers..
Boogie: You're running as giant lemons.. and you have to soak up lemon juive and transfer it..

Ian: I have a guess.. It's gonna be something where they run back and forth obviously..
Dan: I think there may be  temptation involved.
Ian: That's why I say you always wanna play for veto.. Insure your safety, but there's always a chance..
Boogie: That's a genius game..
Ian: The how bad do you want it?
Boogie: That too.  Cuz someone's always desperate to stay in.
Frank: You can shave your head.  I'm not.
Ian: I would half the money for myself..

Talk turns to Chicken George's time on slop.

Boogie: He was as good a sport as you possibly can be.  And remember, he didn't have America's bonus food.. and no muscle milk.. just straight slop.
Ian: Yeah.. Well, I've lost a pound. 

Someone else gets called to the DR.  OK.. No PoV yet.

11:13am
Feed 1
Frank, Boogie

Frank: I been talkin to Danielle a little bit..
Boogie: Noticed..
Frank: Just layin groundwork..

Boogie: Dan is pretty convinced.. We call it the exit strategy now.. if the coaches come in.. I told him, if my 3 players stay, he and I go after the girl coaches.. In all this, we were so worried about Dan, but he's the only one who hasn't been trouble.
**or in power.
Frank: He's the one I trust the most.  I told Danielle.. When they throw my name under the bus specifically, it's over between us.
Boogie: Joe'll fold just like Willie did.  He's got too many lies goin'.

Frank thinks it might be a puzzle today.

Frank: If it's all physical, me and Shane have a ..
Boogie: I pray.

Talk turns to Ashley.

Frank: I said to her.. Why'd you pick Wil?  You shoulda picked me.  I told her, who do you think he's gonna save if he wins?
Boogie: She's clueless.  She aint gonna win shit.  She'll be aournd as long as we want her to.  She'll be last today too.

Then to Jenn and Ian..

Frank: I'm sorry, but I only need one of them here at the end.

Janelle comes in, sweetly.  Frank plays along for a moment before leaving..

Janelle: I wonder if Scrubika's rootin' for us.
Boogie: I kinda doubt it.  I think she's rooting for Britney.

And Boogie leaves.  Timecheck - 11:22am

11:34am
Feed 3
Jenn, Janelle, Dan, Ashley, Danielle, Wil

Jenn's sharing a story of when she got in a fight with a skin head.. She was wearing an ERACISM tshirt (which i have!)  and he took a crack at her..
Jenn: No one came to protect him.. my friends grabbed him.. and it was a problem.. We just got in our cars and hightailed it back to DC.. Sorry, some skinhead punched me in the face at your show..

11:43am
Feed 1/2 - Boogie and Dan are enjoying some quiet  time in the living room, reading the bible.

Feed 3/4 - Around the dining table, talk turns to skinhead, white supremacist and nazi philosophy in general.  Then jailhouse tattoos.. They hear the hammering in the backyard.. Still working on the building the comp.

Frank: If I win, I'm gonna have to get a tear tattoo, for murdering this game.
Janelle: What if you lose?
Frank: I'll have to get a tattoo of you on my butt.

CUT TO:
11:51am

Britney doesn't want to backdoor Frank.  If Joe comes off the block, she wants to get rid of Ashley.

Danielle; Maybe we need to just win it and keep it the same.  I was talking to Frank today and he brings up some good points.  He's all, he wants to be in a final 3 with me and Shane..
***If Frank stays off the block, he deserves to win.  That's 2 chances they'll have had to get him out...
Danielle: Frank's like, I'm so done with them..
Britney: So maybe he is..
Danielle: But now, him and Wil are sitting right beside each other at the table.

Britney goes downstairs..  Shane's in bed..  Danielle crawls into bed with him..  Shane doesn't want their alliance to be obvious to anyone.

Shane's worrying over who to nominate if someone comes off.  He's unsure about trusting Frank.  Danielle is too, but not as much any more.. She wants to consult Dan about it..  She tells Shane how Frank came to her wanting the 3 of them to work together..

Shane: I really think I can trust him.
Danielle: But this is what's awkward.. He just told me all this, and now him and Wil are sitting right next to each other..
Shane: Frank could be sweet talkin' us.. and put me up next week.. Who do you trust??

Noon BBT
Feed 1/2
Shane and Danielle cont'd.
Talk turns to the PoV.. They think it might be spelling long words.  They're thinking of words with suffixes that they can use..

Danielle: Spelling's my thing..
Shane: It's really not so much about the word you use.  It's more about finding a word in the time allotted.

They're throwing out words and counting the letters..

Shane: I'm so dumb in this game.  I just don't know who to trust.
Danielle: Who do you trust?
Shane: I trust you.. 100%
Danielle: ditto.

Talk turns to Janelle and her players, whom they both find completely untrustworthy.  Shane hopes neither Joe nor Wil win the PoV.

Shane: But, if Wil wins and Joe takes him off the block, that'll show Ashley where she stands.
Danielle: That's what I'm telling you.  Frank told this to Ashley, and then she ran back and told it to Janelle! So Janelle comes up to me and says, "Can you believe Frank told Ashley to pick him for PoV?"  And Janelle talks so much crap about Ashley.. All the time.
Shane: I know.. But thank God for us, she's not a physical player.

Danielle: Did you see Dan laugh when you pulled my name out?  I wonder what everyone's saying about us.l on the live feeds.
Shane: They're probably comparing us to Jeff and Jordan.
**bwahahahahahahaah. hold your horses, there, kids. 

12:05pm - Janelle comes up to HoH for a visit and a nutter butter..

Janelle: I'm super nervous about you taking my record, Shane.
Shane: That's not gonna happen.  What is it?
Janelle: 5 HoH and 4 pov..
Shane: That's not gonna be me.
Janelle: I think you're on your way.. 

Janelle tells him about season 6.. James and Kaysar.. ::happy sigh:: BB calls Janelle to change her mic, and it's snuggle time in HoH at 12:12pm

Danielle: Damn camera's right on my face,.
Shane: Of course it is.  Smile.

Talk goes back to game..  Danielle tells Shane what's been happening around the house..

Shane: Joe's outta here.  He's gone.  If he doesn't win PoV.

12:26pm BBT
While Danielle and Shane have been talking, Wil's been making the rounds downstairs, first with Frank, and now with Janelle.. Just now, Frank came up to HoH to reconnect with Shane before the PoV...

Frank:  I wasn't even gonna try to throw them under the bus.. That's not my type of game..

Ashley comes in.. She looks awkward, so Shane assures her they weren't talking game, and that they're actual friends.  Talk turns to speculation about the PoV..

Ashley: It's all quiet and awkward downstairs, cuz Joe has his eagle eye out.
Shane: The 1st day being on the block sucks.. but look at you, you're all loosy goosy..  Obviously if Joe wins, he's gonna take himself off the block, but what do you think Wil would do?  You're the one who picked him.  Hopefully he'll use it on you.
Ashley: Well I hope so!
Shane: For what you've done and how loyal you've been to Wil.
Ashley: I gotta start..
Frank: PLayin' the game.
laughter.
Ashley: I think I came in with a different persepctive..
Shane: When people get put on the block, they change.
Ashley: Joe was like this before he went on the block..
Frank: Joe was throwin' people under the bus before he even got nominated.
Shane; And he's your teammate.. Say we all get evicted and it's just Janelle's team.. Who's the 1st to get the boot?
Ashley: Guys!!  I want to trust them and I want to play with them, but I have trust issues.
Shane: Coaches are throwin' us for a loop.  Aaargh.  I don't even wanna talk game.


Ashley: Nobody talks game with me.  The only people who thought I was smart enough to talk gamw were Willie and JoJo. Everyone else thinks I'm a dumbass.
BB: Shane, please go to the Diary Room.

Britney comes in..

Brit: They're still building stuff out there.
Ashley: Janelle's been avoiding me like the plague today..
Frank: Cuz she's probably telling Wil to use the PoV on Joe if he wins.

Right on cue, Janelle comes in..  Chatter up in HoH about yummy foods from Trader Joe's.. Time check - 12:35pm  Downstairs on 3 and 4, Dan and Ian are talking in the living room.. About Mrs Robins who inspired Ian to become a scientist. :)

12:44pm Danielle to the DR.

12:57pm The HoH chatters now include Janelle, Frank and Shane.  Ashley and Wil are talking game in the lounge..

Ashley: I feel like all of a sudden, Danielle's off the radar..
Wil: Its gonna be 2 to 3 this week, we just need the 3rd vote..
Ashley: I feel like Janelle's.. I'm like coach me, and she's like, no not yet.
Wil: Well, ya'll had a studyt session las tnight when I was asleep.
Ashley: Maybe I'm just paranoid.
Wil: The only people I trust in this house are you and Joe.  I just feel like, if we take you off the block, they're deifnitely gonna put Danielle up, because they know she's safe.
Ashley: But it's the same thing if I stsay up.
Wil: I'm more inclined to go with Joe, just because I know he's the intended target.  One of you has to come off, and we need to figure out what vote we can get.

Ian passes by..  WIl says loud enough to be heard, intentionally..

WIl: Yeah, it's him, walking back and forth listening in on things.  Ugh. So f'in annoying. (quietly) It's a sucky situation, but neither of you deserve to be up there and there's still a chance either of you could go home.  But if we win that poV, we're gonna hve so much power.  We can turn the tables and offer Shane safety.  But.. We just gotta get through this.
Ashley: I gotta win PoV.
Wil: We've got a whole day to think about it tomorrow.  We've gotta make sure one of the 3 of us gets it.. or Danielle.. That's actually the best possible option.
Ashley: DId she say she'd use it?
Wil: Yeah..  We just have to make it through.

BB: Janelle to the DR.

Wil: One of us will be going home next week, if we don't win HoH...
Ashley: We've gotta talk to Danielle.

They bring Danielle in...

Wil: I just got threatened (by Frank) that if I take Joe off the block that I'm the number one target next week.
Danielle: Frank threatened you with that?
Wil: It was more of advoce than a threat.  You don't think they're working together?  Shane and Frank?
Danielle: Oh, I don't know..  You've been actin' weird lately, Ash.. You ok?  Besides bein' on the block.
Wil: I think if anything, we're just hoping you'll work with us instead of them.
Danielle: I feel like I'm getting cornered more than ya'll.. What are you gonna do if you win?
Wil: Well, I think Ashley has a stronger chance of staying if she's on the block, but then there's a possibility of them putting you up as a pawn, and we're sure as hell not gonna vote for you to go home..
Danielle: But if I'm against Ashley..
WIl: That's the sticky part.
Danielle: Cuz I'm the next person in line.. He's got a key.. I need to win it as much as ya'll.

Wil: If you win it and take one of them down, he has to put someone from Boogie's side up, and we can get him out and offer you and Shane safety for next week.
Danielle; Would you keep it?
Wil: Absolutely. This is a different situation, adn I'm gonna do whatever I can to see that we make it through.   I think we can make a pretty strong case.. Just offer him safety next week, if he doesn't put you up.. This is what I don't understand.. We're all playing the game way too hard, too soon.  And Frank turned his back on them.  Why is he safe?
Danielle: THis house is so stressful.. But ya'll still have a deal with Boogie's team.
Wil: Not me.  That's over now.  They threw us under the bus.  We threw them under the bus.  We feel like you guys are our ally..
Danielle; If he did put one of them up, then I'm still the swing vote.
Wil: yup.  I promise you.. If one of us wins HoH next week, you and Shane would be safe.
Danielle; Who would ya'll put up?  Boogie's team?
Wil: No other choice.

Talk turns to Ian..  then Janelle comes in..

1:15pm
Feed 3
Lounge
Janelle, Danielle, Wil., Ashley
Janelle: This could be really good.  If one of you guys wins, or you Danielle.. We have the numbers.  BEst case scenario, you win PoV and take one of them down, and they have to put up one of Boogie's.. There is no other choice.  That would be so awesome and such a big game move.. You could be like, Floater my ass, bitches.
Danielle: Do people think I'm a floater?
Janelle: All the alpha males.. They all think no one can win but Frank and Shane.. Frank and Shane are totally working together.. Joe saw them high fiving this morning, saying we did it we did it..
Wil: If one of them comes down, and you don't go on the block, would you consider voting with us?
Danielle: Absolutely, I'd consider it.

Janelle: This whole alpha male thing has to stop.  If you won it, they would be shitting bricks, because they can't nominate you.  If you took down Joe or Ash, they would have to put up one of Boogie's players.  Nobody needs to know you're working with us.. They need to think you'r eonly with Shane.  We need you to stay off the block.  I don't think Shane would put you up though.. It'd be too risky. We have to break Shane and Frank up.  Pronto.  Or they're just gonna pick everyone off one by one.

Time check - 1:24pm BBT

1:39pm BBT
BB: Jenn to the DR!!!! :0)  Yippeeee!!!

Janelle's in the bathroom with Joe and Wil...

Janelle: We just gotta win it.  F*ck Frank.
Joe: He's gonna hear it from me in the Veto meeting.
Janelle: (whispers) You've got to remember this is a social game.  You can't attack him.

1:44pm
Last minute coaching for Wil and Frank from Janelle... on how to handle it if it's ropes..

Up in HoH, Ian's chatting with Brit and Shane..

1:47pm We're in and out of fishies.. Let's go, BB!

1:49pm
Joe: You're savin' me right, Frank?  If you win it?
Frank: I don't know, Joe.  My ears have been itchin' a lot these last couple days.
Joe: Mine too.

1:50pm
Feed 1
Danielle's complaining about everyone coming to her, and laughing with Shane over Janelle's team thinking he might put her up.

Danielle: Wil told Ashley that he was gonna save Joe, while I was down there.
Shane: For real? Wow.  I think we should save Ashley before we save Jenn.  Hey.  We're in the best position.  We have the power.  We have the swing vote.  We can trust each other 100%.

Danielle confesses she said something very mean about JoJo in the DR.

Shane: Tell me when it's just you and I in the house.

Britney comes in..

Shane: I'm gonna win the PoV for the 3rd week in a row.
Britney: If you win the PoV again, people are gonna need diapers.

Danielle shares with Britney that Janelle's team is worried she might get put up.

Danielle: They are convinced that you and Frank have a deal.
Shane: Frank made a shot at Joe today..
Britney: And Janelle..
**The face on his butt comment.

2pm BBT - Checking the Quad - Shane, Danielle and Britney are enjoying life in the Penthouse...

...while Wil, Janelle and Joe are stressing it downstairs..

2:02pm BBT TRIVIA!!! The Power of Veto Game begins!! Hallelujah!

****Speeding away on my bicycle, to get some fresh air..






Permalink







100 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Of course ;) blabbing away in the wrong post. You're as sneaky as Ashley Carolyn.

July 28, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Mallory3877 said...

I can't decide who I want to win POV! I really, really want to have a favorite this year...but I can't decide!

July 28, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL@Michigan Man! I thought I was the only babbler here!

July 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Mallory3877 said...

So Ashley picked Wil to play? See, I don't understand that. If she's so concerned about being on the block, that makes no sense! You KNOW Wil would take off Joe, right?? She said she was upset with Ian for trying to "trick" her into picking Frank to play, but I think that's her best move! Frank wins, won't use it and Ashley's 99% safe. She confuses me so much. I know she says she really "smart" and just playing the dumb blonde, but I beg to differ!!

July 28, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Does Dan only have one shirt? How many days has he wore that now?

July 28, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

whoo hoo here it comes i hope ash or dani win pov lol and ash comes down and the backdoor frank happens

July 28, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jenn must be host because Dan said that might be it.

July 28, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I think I'm starting to like Frank as a player. The way he is playing the game. Not sure yet, how I feel, but I'm starting to lean towards him.

July 28, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

I hope Frank wins POV or Danielle to solidify her place in this game and perhaps make that alliance with Shane, Frank and 1 other. I hope noms stay the same and Joe is out the door, Janie is gripping about Frank being loud and yelling all the time when in fact it is JOE that won't pipe down a little.

(((hugs)) Caro and Dishers.

July 28, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

What is Ted doing on the lazy susan?

Ted needs saved. I hope he wins PoV today.

July 28, 2012 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Perv cam on Ted

July 28, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Shamr0x said...

I hope frank wins... With all this crap they're talking about him I think he needs POV to be 100% safe this week!

July 28, 2012 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL @ Michigan Man!

"Perv cam on Ted"

July 28, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Pammela

Thank you. I know your comment was on the previous post but I was helping my husband with a virus on the desktop. How I ever became the computer go-to guy is beyond me.

July 28, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ian's only lost 1 pound?! After two weeks on slop?

Well, he looks like he only weighs about a buck and change, anyway. Sweet Ian ☺

July 28, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Michigan Man!! :) teehee!

Hi Mallory! :)

Hiya Blue! :)

Hey jade :)

Hi Wendy! :)

Hi ShamRox!! :)


lol @ perv cam on ted!

July 28, 2012 at 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the different comments..I keep changing my mind with each one I read...lol

I am getting tired of Ashley, so it doesn't matter if Ashley or Joe go home if Veto stays the same. If Frank is backdoored, Boogie will fall apart and if Coaches come into game, he will want revenge big time...game on..

Some many different scenario's..I love BB...happy dancing..

Pam

July 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Grendon :)

Hi Pamm :)

I'm Team Ted. He's the only trustworthy one in the bunch. I know he has my back. ;)

July 28, 2012 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

new Quickie Poll! :)

July 28, 2012 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

Morning Dishers! Am very surpirsed to see Ashley nom'd that came outta no where!! Not feeling great today so I slept in and plan to just snuggle in with the Feeds the dish and a nice hot cuppa tea...I'll nap during the veto comp. Works for me:)

July 28, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

I'll tell ya these house guests are all over the place,,If you not reading or watching all the time you get lost and this morning I'm lost,,lol..Morning or I should say Good afternoon Carolyn,,,

July 28, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Let's get this comp underway!!!

Grrrr....

July 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Janelle "what if you lose, you gonna get a loser tattoo."

Frank "yeah I'm going to get the tattoo of Janelle on my butt."

LOL OMG I'm dying

July 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Christine :) Sounds like a wonderful idea!

Good morning, Meredith! Mwah!

July 28, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, when you said new Quickie poll, I for sure thought it would have something to do with Ted. LOL

I picked Frank. Why not? Someone's gotta win it.

(although I'm secretly pulling for Ted.)☺ shh

July 28, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Frank: If I win, I'm gonna have to get a tear tattoo, for murdering this game.
Janelle: What if you lose?
Frank: I'll have to get a tattoo of you on my butt."


I'm sure Janie didn't like that comment, but I'm lol'ing!!!

July 28, 2012 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I missed that Frank/Janie comment on the feeds. Was on the phone to my brother and turned down the volume.

I'm babbling again, aren't I?

July 28, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hello saturday lets play some comps for reals

July 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

And HOH paranoia falls on Shane and Danielle.

July 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn said: ***If Frank stays off the block, he deserves to win. That's 2 chances they'll have had to get him out...

I soooooooo agree. He's playing a great game. Not rooting for him yet, but respect how he's playing. Ashley boggles my mind.

July 28, 2012 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

I don't want to see Wil, Joe or Ashley win POV. If Danielle wins...she will get cornered to use it and it's not in her best interest to do so. If Shane wins he might be tempted to use it. I think Frank needs to win it. It's not at all that I like Frank...it's just that I really dislike Janelles Players and would like for her to be down a number before Boogie.

July 28, 2012 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

oh, Shane. Your lips are so kissable.


(did I say that out loud?)

July 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Wil's laying it on thick to Frank. While throwing Ashley and now Joe under the bus.

July 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

"Shane: They're probably comparing us to Jeff and Jordan.
**bwahahahahahahaah. hold your horses, there, kids."


I heard that, almost commented on it! Didn't have to! You responded better than I could have!!!! LOL

July 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Am I understanding this right? Are the coaches thinking that they will have the choice to either go in the game as a player or continue on as a coach?

If that is the actual twist, this is my opinion:

Britney should continue coaching Shane. Even if he forms his own alliances, he is still trying to get to the end which means Brit would get there with him. A lot can and will change, but if Shane was in the final 2 with anyone right now he would deserve to win.

Boogie should stay with his players, especially if he still has 3 after Thursday.

Dan, it's a toss up. Not too many people seem to be concerned with Danielle right now. They more or less consider Dan the person they are competing against. If Dan/Danielle made final 2 he might not win anything unless Danielle starts proving herself. If Dan made it to the end as a player, it would completely depend on who he was up against. People like and respect him, but they may also hold it against him because he won before.

Janelle should leave her team and go in as a player. They aren't going to help her. They don't respect her, they don't listen to her and so far they haven't won anything.

July 28, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Mallory3877 said...

Hey Carolyn! I haven't commented much but am addicted to this blog like crazyyy!! And I COMPLETELY, 100% agree with what you said about Frank: If he stays off the block this week, ESPECIALLY if he does it without winning the veto, I'm gonna have to start being Team Frank. I mean, how good is this guy?! Love the Frank/Boogie dynamic, too. Reminds me of good ole Will! hahaha

July 28, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This showmance is picking up steam.

July 28, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Danielle really needs to get off my man.

*ahem*

July 28, 2012 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Emrys said...

I'm literally dead at shane thinking they're anything comparable to Jeff n Jordan. Caro, your "bwahahahaha" put it perfectly!!!

I know I've said this before, but I'm really frustrated that I love Janie but hate her team. And I'm kinda starting to like Frank, but im going to let that simmer for now and see how it goes.

As for Shane, kinda indifferent. Not a huge fan but then again, it could all change. And before we accuse Janelle of floating from power to power, let's not forget Danielle is also doing the exact same thing, I would say more so.


I like Ian a lot and Jenn seems nice but I really want Jenn to be more productive because I have a feeling she could be awesome. Let's see how the pov contest goes!

July 28, 2012 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Just tried calling Allison Grodner and tell her to get this comp under way so poor Carolyn can take a much needed break, but she didn't take my call. *pout*

Sorry, Caro.

I'll try calling Ted next. Maybe I can get through to him. :)

July 28, 2012 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

We need to get you a direct line, Blue

July 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres no aligning with Frank while boogie's still cosch and he still has 3 on his team. Dans just lying in wait, letting Dani get all the info for him

July 28, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Hope Ash wins POV. I think it would surprise the house, and me lol.

July 28, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Heh!

Shane just commented that it will take them (the BB staff) hours to take down the game, so they will probably not get the back yard tonight.

True dat, Shane.

It'll be late if they do.

July 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro, what needs to happen is, you take over as Executive Producer of BB, hire me as an assistant to you to keep you supplied with caffeine/food/massage therapists/hot bois in loin cloths lazily fanning you with palm leaves, etc.

That way, you are completely in charge, and I get all the juicy inside scoops. LOL

July 28, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Now Janelle to the DR.

How about Jenn to the DR? Ever gonna call her? Today?

Jenn lays so low in the house in terms of game talk and game play it's easy to forget she's even in the house.

Maybe the producers forgot about her, too?

July 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Here comes Wil's pitch to Danielle.

July 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Danielle getting sneaky here as well. Saying she's next in line to be nomed by Shane LOL Go Danielle, snow job em good.

July 28, 2012 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dani is the biggest floater in the house. She came in the house lieing.

July 28, 2012 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I think Ted should do a DR.

July 28, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL Wil's saying keep your voice down, Ian out there. Mean time Ian is upstairs. LOL

July 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Danielle!!! Get your hands and all your other parts off my man. Half of Twitter is ready to shank you!

Now...

Good morning/afternoon everyone. OY! What a day. I've been up since 1:00 PM GaYToR Central Time and I know Joe slept some. I heard snoring and I don't think it was Ian.

re: Frank: I'm bummed I got left out of the Sushi party..
Ashley: When they go upstairs for it, we should make our own party.


Did I miss reading something as usual? Why are those two left out of the party? They aren't Have Nots.

I'll be back with more babbling as soon as I get caught up on this section of comments.

Gmornin' Sweet Blue Cheeks! >:p~

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:::going Cross-eyed!!:::

Start the Comp already!

July 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Garlic chicken with cous cous I would love to see Joe go home this week. If nothing more than for weating his chef's jacket every time he turns around. Sweer nutty delicious.

I really like Ian. I have no idea about Jenn. She doesn't even come across my radar. cover with foil, bake 375

July 28, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 28, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Mozz chz sticks

string cheese
won ton wraps
egg wash
panko

wrap cheese in wonton, dip in egg, roll in panko fry or bake serve with sauces (garlic and carmelized onion, marinara, ranch???)

July 28, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

my brain is melting.. please call Jenn to the DR

July 28, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehehe

Zany, you okay there?

July 28, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Morning, Swampy!

(Shane is my man. :)

July 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, I don't know how you do it.

I'm starting to throw things at my puter screen and all I'm doing is watching and reading and throwing in the occasional comment.

July 28, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

oh dear lord.

My computer went wonky. I'm alternating with big brother and food ideas.

Sorry Caro.

July 28, 2012 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

lol @ Zany.

I was about to call you an ambulance! I thought you might be having a stroke.

July 28, 2012 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Zany - I wasn't sure what you were up to, but it sounded delicious..

July 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hmmm Ian got new shoes too. Interesting.

July 28, 2012 at 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL zany...sounds good though..:):)

July 28, 2012 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

My last comment: been up since 1:00 PM ... That should have been AM

Blue, if you get to be Caro's assistant I get the office next door and I want to be in charge of casting. I'll need a Quagmire Type office for mood lighting and portable bar with stereo and auto drapes. Last but not least, I must have a double wide casting couch. Make it happen.

Well I put myself on official hiatus until August 22, which will make my next shows Aug 24 and 25. I had to cancel last night with just a few hours before show time and that is very unprofessional and not at all fair to the other cast members. So much more to it but bottom line,Dish is stuck with me for at least a month and maybe longer. This next procedure is not a 100% guaranteed cure.

Medical people, could I have pink eye?

My left eye is constantly weepy and gets crusty if I don't blot it often. I started with what I thought was bronchitis late Monday night, but it turned into heavy sinus congestion and mostly in my left nostril. Now that seems pretty clear but symptom of the day is a weepy eye. I don't think I have had weepy eye since I was in grade school.

I'm falling apart right along with the infrastructure of this city. Just as I got caught up on Blog an comments, I went to log in and the power went out. Called Entergy and auto-answer told me there was a widespread outage in my area and power would be restored between 3 and 8 PM.... I started climbing the walls. Thank G*d it came back just before 3.

Caro!!! That Danielle is crawling all over my man again. Make her STOP!

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Brit to Shane "if you win the POV this week, people are going to need diapers" LOL

July 28, 2012 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GaYToR, sorry you had to cancel until then, but sooooo happy you will be here in the comment section...lucky us...

Sounds like pink eye to me...

I hope you feel better soon..

Pam

July 28, 2012 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR, if Carolyn did become Executive Producer, she's way too smart to hire either one of us.

LOL

But, I would get to tell people, "I knew her when...." :P

July 28, 2012 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Let the GAME Begin!

:o)
GaYToR

July 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

TRIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

YAY!!! Trivia!!

I knew it would be soon because it's almost time to go to work.

Carolyn, go get your brain unmelted and everyone have a wonderful evening.

July 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psshh.. I'd hire you both!

OK..

I'm off..

cycling! :0)

See you back here in a bit!

Everyone go get some fresh air. :))

July 28, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

finally trivia!!!!

July 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

I just don't like Wil. One, he was mean to Ian. B, he lies. Lastly, he's a hypocritical whiner.
I hope someone gets taken off the block and Wil goes home. *fingers crossed*

July 28, 2012 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

LOL apparently I need more memory on the computer. It doesn't like the multitasking. LOL

July 28, 2012 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

I've been team boogie since the start. I love the dynamic between Mike and Frank; the dynamic reminds me of Lord Darth Sidius and Darth Vador. I really enjoy the mentor and apprentice feel I get from them.

July 28, 2012 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Mike and Frank = Yoda and Luke Skywalker
Go Frank and Ian; team Mike Boogie.

July 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Mike Boogie and Frank =
Darth Sidious and Darth Vador
Go Team Mike Boogie!

No team in the BB house has a better mentor than team Boogie by far.

July 28, 2012 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Watered the tomato plants, walked Doggie. Chatted up some neighbors on the way.

Stretched, relaxed. Ate.

Thought about how nice tomorrow afternoon will be. I'll be staying off the feeds (after checking in in the morning for TOR of course).

Thurs-Sat is always such a dynamic 3 days on the feeds. Sundays are a treat.

Hope Carolyn is enjoying her break.

(thoughts running through Blue's mind. Minus the sex stuff.) *wink-wink at Carolyn*

July 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Star Trek Rules!!!!

(dunno why, just putting it out there.)

July 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Zany, you need to make those Mozz. sticks and mail 'em to me.

Blue
666 Rainbow Lane
Blue-mington, IN

Send some to Carolyn, too.

Carolyn
123 East. St.
East, OZ
(under the house)

July 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Wil is save this week as Janie won the coaches comp. One can wish but it isn't happening this week.
Hope you enjoyed your bike ride and blog break Caro, thanks again for all you do for us!

July 28, 2012 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Let's go Frank, win that POV!

July 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Think it's safe to take a quick shower??

July 28, 2012 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

under the house???? you're in trouble!!!! ;p~~~

July 28, 2012 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehehehehehehehehehe


UH OH!!!!!

July 28, 2012 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

In years past we would play games during the competitions (when Carolyn wasn't so beat down transcribing and in desperate need of a break).

I remember one time we did Haiku's. That was fun.

I bring it up because Ellen Degeneres wrote a Haiku in her last book "Seriously, I'm Kidding".

HAIKU


"Haiku sounds like I'm
Saying hi to someone named
Ku. Hi, Ku. Hello."


That's an entire chapter in her book. ☺☺☺

July 28, 2012 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey WendyBBFanatic!! :)

Hi Sisoruen! :)

Heya Zany! :) Your computer and my brain need to have a talk about that. ;)


Hi JCo! :) As much as I agree with you, Wil is safe this week. He got the Coach's Halo when janie won the comp.

Hiya DavidB! :)


Hola Michigan Man! :)

Hi GayTor! :) Sorry you had to cancel your show last night, but i'm glad you made the decision to.. instead of hurting yourself.


Hi Pamm! :)) HUgs!!


Hi FLGirl! :)

Hi RobTan :) He's trained her extremely well.

Hiya Emrys :) Thank you very much. I about choked when I heard him say it..

Hi Mallory :)) Thank you very much!! :) I'm so glad to have you on board!!


Grendon - You are understanding this right.. and it can only come from one place.. The DR must be asking them leading questions..

Hi Judy in NJ! :)) Ditto on both!! By the way, when are you gonna start writing poetry for us again??

Hey Michie! :) okie dokie then :)


Blueeee... "Oh, Shane. Your lips are so kissable" <-- I think this about 35 times a day.

Hey MeredithS! :) These HGs have me in a tizzy half the time.. I don't know which end is up!

Hiya ChristineElizabeth! :) I was very surprised to see her get nommed too! Stunned even..

July 28, 2012 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Mike boogie is so smooth, he can sell you the Brooklyn bridge. I knew he would be able to convince Shane to put up who he wanted. That's what Mike boogie has that the other coaches don't, believability when he speaks. He comes from all angles with counter points during discussions. I actually enjoy watching him at work as a coach. I feel like I'm eaves dropping in on a general manager meeting between two organizations as boogie fleeces another general manager. Does Mike possess the power of the Jedi mind trick or the Vulcan mind meld?!

July 28, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - I know.. I started those games years ago.. poems, haikus, throw x from a cliff, etc.. I'm just friggin' beat up with these HGs this season! I miss em too! I'm sorry honey.

July 28, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Hi Carolyn, hope you're having fabulous day!

July 28, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sis - I never thought I'd say this out loud.. or even think it.. But Mike Boogie may just be the smartest guy in the building. At the very least, I'm willing to admit I severely underrated him as a player before, bestowing all credit for his AllStars win upon Dr Will.

July 28, 2012 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

No need to apologize!!! Please! You are working your lil' tush off this year!!!

I appreciate it, and don't ever apologize!

I was just reminiscing. And trying to find a way to work in Ellen's Haiku, 'cause I loved it! LOL

You're Golden, as always!

*smooch* (on the cheek, I don't kiss girls on the lips ew)

Now, go take that shower!!!! I can smell ya from here.

July 28, 2012 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh no. Carolyn might be in the shower, and the feeds just came back.

July 28, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New top Post!! Click Me

July 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sounding like Shane won. Again. 3 weeks in a row.

Still haven't confirmed.

And, fishies. Grr.

July 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

gah!! feeds are back. HoH room was talking negatively about joe, Dan and his rrom were saying that Joe is obviously upset, you could heard pots and pans (I think) being slammed around, and Dan said Joe is obviously upset then FISH!

July 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

So thankful for your wonderful updates Carolyn!

Moving on to next installment. I know who wins but it's going to be exciting to read your recap :)

July 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Carolyn, I agree with you 100% on everything you said. I think its absolutely great to watch him during his negotiations. I hope he chooses to stay as a coach.

July 28, 2012 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below