;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pretty, pretty Shane!

Hello Dishers! It's Thursday and our game has flipped AGAIN... Britney's gone from the basement to the penthouse again, and our pretty, pretty Shane is in control! Will he do what his coach wants? Will he show his hand? Will he go for revenge? Time will tell!

What we do know is it's 9:55 in the BB house, and Shane's just been called to the Diary Room - hopefully to gloat happily before getting to see his HOH room. I'm here for the Late Night Reveal - happy that Father Dan and Danielle are still in the game, and excited for Carolyn's perv cam alerts through the week. Hee.

(BTW - Danielle got a 12 in the HOH competition. Had Shane not been perfect, she would have won. :) It doesn't matter in the long run... but I find it satisfying. Hee.)

So - Shane is in the DR, Dan and Joe are tossing a ball back and forth in the living room (Awww, I suddenly miss Memphis!) and chatting with Boogie, Frank and Britney. Ians been cooking in the kitchen, and random chitchat abounds - though Wil and Joe are both looking a little antzy. Hee.


Boogie: AM I watching grown men throw an orange across the living room? Actually moving my head, counting and rooting them on to 100?!
Brit: The record is 247!
Frank: Who?
Brit: Dan and Memphis!
Dan: He'd have a ball and I'd have a ball and we'd throw them at the same time..
--Lessa: meeeeemmmmmooooorrrrriiiiieeeessss.....

Dan: 100.
Boogie: I'm not watching them through 248...

They drop it at 139.

Dan: Where's the other orange? Let's do this the right way...
Brit: This is so hard! You'll never make it to 100! It's more difficult..
Dan: It's tough. 1. 2. 3.

They can't get to 20. *L*

Boogie: The head of Showtime just tuned into his own channel and is like We show THIS?!
-- Dan's got the giggles...
Boogie: What, a half hour? THREE HOURS? Why?!

Boogie: How'd you get to 247 with the double ball?!
Dan: The balls were smaller, so you could catch one handed easier..
Brit: you're allowing the two hand and still having problems!

The living room group grows, and Dan and Joe are still the entertainment as they wait for Shane..
they only got to 29.

while Janelle chat in the bathroom.

The topic of conversation is Frank's hemorrhoids. Oh. Yay. Britney's enthralled by this. Oh my. Oh BB - save us! Though Dan's giggling is making me laugh..

10:20 It's TIME!

Fruity Pebbles, pictures of his sister, lowrider cd? Cow Poop, Jumbo cashus.. nutter butters... cosmic browniers, Chocolate covered praline peanuts - new socks, pj pants, string cheese, fruit.. a bottle of wine..

Ian: Who is this?
Shane: My sister, Ian! Don't make any moves on her! Very nice, thank you BB! Is this the healthiest basket or what?







Britney goes to read her letter...
Wil: Good for you! You've been so bummed!


Shane is gonna read his Letter:
Shane, first wanted to let you know we're proud of you. Everyone misses you, even the dogs, especially Dozer, you're doing an amazing job, we have the utmost confidence in you, you can make it to the end, you deserve to win, you have the best big brother with you at all times - she's ntalking about god - ps, no more faux hawks, all my love and support, mom and dad...

Britneys turn:
hey babe if you're reading this woohooo, your mom and I talk constantly, she wants to me to say she loves and misses you, she's probably getting sick of texts asking if things happen. I work out every day, try not to get too stressed out, work is going great, the patio furniture is coming along slowly, it's quite a mess in the garage, hard to work in 105 heat, Molly Pugglebear Haines Godwin is doing great, she loves tuna, mixed her meds in, now I can't eat it without her getting supper excited, work hard play hard, love Ryan..

Brit: You look like your mom!
Shane: Thanks! We have the same ears..






Dan: For the single guys in the room - what's your sisters story?
Shane: She's happily in a relationship
Dan: You like him?
Shane: Yeah I like him.

Everyone tries the cow poop - which they ball agree is good
Shane: Dig in, everyone! Thanks BB!

General chitchat...
 Janie doesn't look amused..
Brit: He doesn't like this picture - but I do..
Shane tells everyone again they are welcome to anything - they chat about Janelle's wedding ring..
Janelle: this is weird...

Everyone seems to be counting the moments before they can make their escape - but no one wants to be the first to leave. I so love HOH Reveals. Hee.

Frank: You like fruity pebbles?
Shane: Yeah, I haven't had them in like 10 years, but they said pick a cereal so..

Brit heads downstairs to the bathroom to gather her makeup and stuff.
Wil and Janelle contemplate their fate..

Wil: Alright kids - I'm going to bed.

Boogie heads down too, as does frank. Thus starts the exodus..

Shane: Sleeping on a real bed tonight!
Danielle puts in some time with Britney, talking about the wedding picture, and colors and such...

Brit: Best day ever - wedding day!
Dani: You look so pretty!

Ashley's enjoying the CD

Downstairs - Joe and Wil chat with Janelle
Joe; Who else is he gonna put him up?
Wil: The guy who put him on the block!
Joe: He'll try to backdoor him
Wil: I don't think he's that smart..
Janelle: I'm going to go to brit and make peace with her, not name any names
Joe: I'd rather them tell us what they're gonna do, show their cards...

Joe: I think he's putting us up.
Wil: Well, put me on the damn block, make me a have not, I'm gonna show that F'er how to not complain. I'll show you how to do it. I'm so sick and tired of people in this house, just shut up!

 Wil: If he continues to ask like he's above me? I'm seriously going to let him have it.
Joe: It will change my opinion if he says he's putting up Frank and Danielle. He throws us up? F him.
Wil: I don't want to make a deal.
Joe; One week deals make no sense. They're worthless and everyone lies

Meanwhile:
--Happy Lessa! Hee.

Brit and Shane chat...
Brit: do I keep hearing noises?
shane: They're cheering downstairs
Brit: about what?
Shane: Not getting evicted?
(Actually they're wrestling in the bathroom. *L*)


Danielle goes up to chat with Brit and Shane:
Dani: They keep staring at me..
Brit: You know why? You're very important. You're the swing vote...
Dani: OOOH.
Brit: Unless we put up two people from the same team..
Dani: each - cause a fight..
Brit: And if your on board..
SHane: She's on board.
Dani: I'd want to get Dan up here..
Shane: Start making your own decisions..
Dani: I will - just if it's going to be a big conversation..
Shane: Oh yeah, no problem.
Brit: So yeah, as the swing vote, you're important this week.


BB: THe lockdown is over...
Dani: Yeah, JoJo was making fun of me, calling me fat, saying my legs were awful..
Brit: Seriously? That's so mean!

Dani: The things she said was awful, awful.. she's a complete bitch!

They got a bottle of wine and beer - Ashley and Janie come into the HOH

Jani: I know there's a coaches comp tomorrow - but I'm having one!
Ashley: We're celebrating!

 11pm BBtime

And - as the houseguests enjoy the back yard, Frank and Jen talk, and Shane, Brit, and Dani discuss options... (Two of Janelle's team, or one from each) and I enjoy the shirtless Shane - it's bedtime for Lessa.

Goodnight, Dishers!






Permalink







33 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane is about as interesting as a box of fish sticks

July 26, 2012 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody please explain to me how putting the coaches in is losing the poll? I dont get it at all

July 26, 2012 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

but... I like fish sticks! Hee.

And he doesn't have to be interesting - he's pretty! :P

July 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

And I'm all for putting the coaches in. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to watch Dan play the game...

July 26, 2012 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Rob, too many dont even want the coaches there...i dont get it either, I like the paranoia out gives the house.

Good evening Lessa and late nite Dishers!

July 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane reminds me alot of Brendan. His understanding of the game is limited to comps. No strategy, no social game, lots of whining

July 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So one person agrees with me about coaches, but im still completely dumbfounded by the poll. Were dan, boogie, brit, and janelle not great entertainment during their seasons? This team bs is boring. The only way to get a true BB house is to make the coaches HGs. I think Frank, ian and ashley are strong enough to give em a challenge

July 26, 2012 at 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is Shame gonna stand on oprha's couch?

July 26, 2012 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Evening Lessa

Janelle doesn't seem very enthused.

July 26, 2012 at 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not looking forward to the coaches entering the game, they've had their chance! Unfortunately I think America will vote otherwise :(

July 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for season with no returning HGs, but they are there and the teams and coaches idea seems to me to be a drama inhibitor. Its like starting the season with 4 brigades

July 26, 2012 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger mycatgrace said...

While I.love Dan and had a hard time saying no I ultimately had to as i think he'd be the first coach they went after to get out and darned if I want to see Bogie win again and Janelle had her chance not to mention I like the coaches twist as it is...and as i.don't post often Carolyn ty for all the time you put in...u rock chica

July 26, 2012 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time reader, 1st time publisher. Not looking forward to the coaches entering the game, they've had their chances, plus if Boogie wins I may throw up a little lol. BTW, does anyone else thing he resembles Freddy Krueger?

July 26, 2012 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That should be Shane. When will Shane stand on oprah's couch?

July 26, 2012 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Ok so I looked back through the comments from the live show but didn't see any comments about this but didn't anyone notice a "problem" with Dan's pants when he had his little talk with Danielle????

July 26, 2012 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Hey y'all! What a crazy night!! So happy for Shane. He deserves to get out of the have not room. Kinda glad seeing some of the other folks squirm for once. I cant wait to see how this week goes.

July 26, 2012 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger mycatgrace said...

Because I absolutely love Dan I found it hard to vote no but I had to. Personally I think he'd be the first coach out and I definitely don't want to see Bogie win again and frankly gives the coaches a very unfair advantage and would put them in jury. I say all stars or newbies in future and just play the coaches twist out this season as does change it up. Team Danielle for me ...btw thank you Leesa & Carolyn for all the time u ladies put in ...my first stop every morning is bbdish

July 26, 2012 at 10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone find Ashley annoying?

I think Shane should put up Frank and Wil.

July 26, 2012 at 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're right about America. I dont watch BB for who gets a fair chance, I watch to see who negotiates the mine field and wins

July 26, 2012 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

hahaha i love it i was chearing for dani shane or ash to win hoh and all three were the top dogs. i think shane will not put dani or ash up i think wil and joe will go up

i voted and so did my hubby for them to come back in the game id love it

July 26, 2012 at 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Frank and Ian, but if I was Shane, thats who I'd put up. I dont see his game ever being more than based on winning comps, i think those 2 are his toughest competition
I dont think Ashleys annoying, difficult but not annoying

July 26, 2012 at 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm gonna vote from every ip address I can get my hands on for the coaches to come in to the game
Goodnight

July 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LESSA!!! That screen cap "10:20 It's Time!"

You crack me up girl! on a quick scroll that does not look like someone's arm in front of Shane's zipper.

:o)
GaYToR

July 26, 2012 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue said... Still gotta milk the cows and goats, separate the chaff from the wheat, slop the pigs, and neuter the bulls.


THEN Blue said... I'm watching the Live Madonna Concert from Paris.

Close your eyes Blue and I bet you can't tell the difference between the two sounds.

:o)
GaYToR

July 27, 2012 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Here here lessa he is one amazing bb player.. and oh btw i think janelle gave a shout out to all the bloggers tonight on showtime. Around the hot tub i dont remember the time but i thoug i heard the best blog ever.

July 27, 2012 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I agree w u it spicing up the house but why do u think ashley is a strong player?

July 27, 2012 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I guess I will put this one here since it will be a few hours before Our Goddess of Dish gets her TOR up. I want to say this while the thoughts are clear in my head.

Vote NO to Coaches Coming In.

My reasons:

This would be a lather, rinse, repeat of last season, and in ways even less fair. Last year the Alumni ruled the game from beginning to end, and I for one hated it. AGP needs to do an All-Stars or leave former HG's completely out of it game wise. Let Allison put her favorites in for cameos such as hosting the comps or something.

Coaches should not be able to enter for the full prize money when we are 4, and will be 5 evictions into the game. That's about as close to rigging a game as I can think of. Alumni should have come in Day 1 with no immunity. They should have been eligible for nomination and eviction from Day 1. This is really a slap in the face to Jodi who didn't get to spend a single night in the house.

I have so much more to say about why I think everyone should vote no, but everyone is in bed now so I am off to watch the DVR of tonight's show.

As for $1 a call to vote via cellphone, as strongly as I believe what I have just said but I'll be damned if I put $20 bucks into Allison Grodner's pocket. I'll hit The DishChick Tip Jar instead.

:o)
GaYToR

July 27, 2012 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

I'm in agreement with everything you pointed out. Also, why does it seem like Danielle thinks she is the hoh? Anyways, go Frank and Ian!

July 27, 2012 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

GaYToR, I completely agree with your reasoning.

July 27, 2012 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you Lessa!

July 27, 2012 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger Riverdale Mom said...

I am ok with the coaches entering. Would be interesting of Julie gives them a choice to take the money ( or a portion of it) and run. I don't want Kara back - most boring player and she is not even the prettiest player. Shane has that down. Right now I'm hoping for Ian. He is just so goofy.

July 27, 2012 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger DominoDiva said...

Gator...I too agree with the points you put forth. Unfair advantage indeed! Plus it would feel like a weak attempt to bring ratings up. I find the people to be boring the season, but the game play is getting interesting. I agree either all newbies (give someone else a chance) or all-stars. BTW. Thanks to everyone involved with the updates. I don't have to surrender my life to BBAD anymore. You all rock!

July 27, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger DominoDiva said...

Have to agree with GayTor on this one!

July 27, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below