;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Night Quality Time

Good evening Dishers! Hope you all enjoyed tonight's show. Tonight is the last night in the Big Brother House for either Danielle or JoJo. Will we have some last minute campaigning from JoJo/Britney and Danielle/Dan or are they gonna give the game play a "rest"?

6:50pm BBT
Jenn/Danielle are discussing the "L Word" and one of the couples' pregnancy journey that ended tragically. Discussion continues of lesbian conception methods. Jenn doesn't want to carry a child, but does want to be a mother.
The Living Room gang (Ian, Britney, Dan, Boogie, Frank, Shane, JoJo) is discussing Reality TV and past BB houseguests - who they would like to have in the house again.
Is it just me or do they seem less than enthused by their game of movie trivia?

7:05pm BBT Feed 1/2 Chess Lounge
Janelle: I have (been electrocuted). I plugged something in and didn't realize I was standing in water. I felt a volt going through my body...It sounds funny when Ian swears.
Frank: It does.










7:12pm Feeds 1/2 LR Gang discussing NBA/The Olympics
Feeds 3/4 Arcade Room Jenn & Danielle continue their discussion on all things lesbian

Danielle: It'd be hard for me if someone switched it up and a guy said he was bi-sexual. You'd never know who he was attracted to.
Jenn: Yeah, that'd be hard for me, too.
Danielle: You'd never know who their attracted to
Jenn: Yeah
Danielle: Like, are you cuttin it or is someone else cuttin it?
Jenn: Am I cuttin it?
Danielle: Can I ask you another question and it might be too personal and you don't have to answer it?
Jenn: What's that?
Danielle: When lesbians refer to themselves having sex, is it strictly oral or is there other things involved?
Jenn: Uh, there's usually, I mean it can be oral, but usually there is penetration involved. That's what constitutes it for me. There's all kinds of different things you can do, whether they like toys or not. You know what I mean? Some of them do, some of them don't.
Danielle: Gotcha, I was just wondering how that worked.
Jenn: Ha ha. Fair enough. I get asked that a lot, actually.
Danielle: Really?
Jenn: Yeah, and that's total - I'm comfortable answering that.
Danielle: I'm not trying to be judgemental, I'm just trying to fully understand.

Feed 1/2 Have Not Room - JoJo makes her plea to Ian 7:27pm BBT

JoJo: Joe & Wil cannot be trusted. They are gonna play a dirty, dirty game. Can you see that?
Ian: I can kinda sense...
JoJo: Wil voted out Kara just like that. Joe's out making deals with everybody. Joe came to me last night and said he wants to make a deal with me and Shane and Wil. I didn't say anything. Promise me, I'm giving you valid information. You won't say anything.
Ian: If Shane wins HOH, he will put up Wil and Joe
JoJo: Wil and Joe...those are our main targets. And if Wil goes then next week it's gonna be Joe. I swear, you are not our target at all! If there was a replacement, it would be Jenn
Ian: Oooohhh, okay. I got ya. I got what you're saying
JoJo: Is that okay? Does that make sense? Ashley stays safe. I swear on my grandmother's life I wanna keep Ashley in this game. If it was up to me, I would love to take her to ..... the end. Like I love that girl. She's the only one who's been truly genuine to me.
*Zinger: Doh! (Palms forehead) Looks like we've found the 2nd Dwarf



Feed 3/4 HOH Room 7:30pm BBT
Discussing Shane

Ian: He wants Wil and Joe out
Boogie: So you are comfortable throwing the HOH to Shane?
Ian: We as a unit are much safer if Shane wins than if Joe or Wil does?
Boogie: I know you're super jazzed to get up here, but let's get up here at the right time.
Ian: I'm definitely gonna be shooting for the target, but I know Ashley won't put me up.
Boogie: Neither will Shane or Danielle.





Boogie: Where are you with the vote? Are you comfortable voting out JoJo?
Ian: Yeah. She makes a pretty tough sell, though
Boogie: Yeah. I was almost like where was this girl the past couple of weeks?
Ian: The only thing for me, I was thinking about it downstairs, the vote's not gonna be transparent and Joe & Wil are gonna be like what the f- happened
Boogie: Exactly, we have all out war.
Ian: Then the script is totally flipped
Boogie: We could still take out one of their's without declaring our intentions.

8:10pm Living Room - Feeds 1/2
Gang still playing "Would You Rather?"
Not sure why Frank feels it appropriate to ask Ian if he man-scapes while pointing out that it makes your junk look bigger (Zinger is totally creeped out)






Choices: Be flat chested or C-Cup with no aerolas; Beautiful GF where you are always insecure or Average GF who is always into you and you are secure; Win BB14 and remain a Virgin for 10 years or get evicted in the next week & lose your V-Card in the next year; Come back in 7 years and win BB All-Stars 2 for $1MM but have to wait for 2nd baby (Janelle) or not come back be able to have 2nd baby; Win BB14 & prize money but nobody remembers or Win BB14 for $0 but everyone knows;

8:27pm BBT HOH Room Feeds 3/4
Boogie, Frank, Ashley, Janelle



Per the usual, they partake in a bit of Willie-bashing. Inform Janelle of Joe's vote for cigarettes deal - which they all figure is stupid since he was drunk and will vote with the house anyway.

Since the game talk seems to be centered around made up games at this point, I'm gonna sign off for the night. JoJo's fate appears to be sealed barring an intervention from above. 

Stay tuned for Late Night Lessa. She'll be around shortly to keep you entertained along with the critters.






Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger Seany527 said...

Yay, so glad Jodi was added to the banner. Poor girl, I still feel really bad for her.

July 25, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Nice catch Seany. Yes, Jodi definitely deserves her spot on the banner.

July 25, 2012 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:0) nite nite..

July 25, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ni ni Caro. I'll probably be up with you for the TOR. Strange but Oxycontin does that to me. I would say I'm weird but that would be redundant. Still, I wouldn't have me any other way.

Sending waves and blowing kisses Zinger's way. So glad you are here. I don't see enough of you.

Now to turn on the feeds and see if it's possible to avoid Britney and Mike Malin tonight.

July 25, 2012 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where was i when jojo worked her street-smart magic on people today? I thought she was gonna pullout all the stops. Have em eating out of the palm of her hand. Wha' appened?

July 25, 2012 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger cody2125 said...

i missed tonights episode where can i watch it?

July 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I'm excited for tonight's eviction and HOH comp. Hopefully, Julie will fill us in on the sequestered HGs and their possible duel to return.

Thanks all for the fantastic updates!

July 26, 2012 at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below