;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Morning in the BB14 House

Wakey, wakey, houseguests!  BB sounded the alarm at 9:01am BBT!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  JoJo, you've got your work cut out for you.  Danielle, you look like you're sitting pretty under Dan's fine coaching, but the perceived threat of him in the game could actually be your ticket out.  Either way, since we believe Kara's sitting in sequester, chances are excellent one of you will be going there tomorrow too..

With sequester for the evictees in play, added to the oops we lost one early Willie factor, Danielle, JoJo, Kara.. One of you may just get a round trip ticket back into the game.  A 4th round draft pick, if you will.
We shall see. I'm curious to know your thoughts on a possible returnee...  Please let me know in the comment section of this post.☺

Also, do you think the coaches will become players elligible for the 500k? Is it fair to grant veteran players weeks of immunity and then drop them into the game?  I asked on facebook and twitter this earlier this morning, and people were very passionate about this..

If this is your first time checking in to BBDish today, here are the direct links to the previous 2 posts, to get you up to speed, before you launch into this one:
Last but not least... Don't forget to join Missy in the Live Shows area of the Feeds at 10am BBT for The Fan ReCap. :0)  Here's a handy little graphic to get you there...

Click the pic to get to the live feeds log in page.

9:01am BBT Fishies!  The HGs are being woken up right now.  JoJo's already been up for a little while, but since she wasn't talking, there was no need to open a post..

 9:11am  Coffeeeeeee
9:15am BBT
Feed 3 and 4
Joe and Shane

Shane: We probably have til like noon, 1 o'clock, then they'll lock us in.
Joe: Tomorrow's live.
Shane: Crazy it's already here.
**Yayyy!!

9:17am
Frank and Wil are chatting about itunes in the kitchen.  Boogie comes in for a moment..

9:18am
JoJo joins Joe and Shane outside on Feed 3.. Morning chatter about all their stretching because of the Have Not beds.. Here's a morning dose of Shane..

Joe: When Dan comes out, we have to tell him, man it sure would be nice to get in the pool today.
JoJo: Is that why it's shut?
Shane: yeah.. The glass bowl they were playing with in there broke.

Joe: I slept in the hallway last night.. next to the boom boom room.. I chose to sleep there last night.. I think Have Not, then Skid Row.. Then the Headphone Room.
**Order of discomfort.
JoJo: Did you like that song this morning?
Joe: The Meow Meow?  What was that?

Joe: So there are 7 votes this week, right?
JoJo: I was looking at that top row.. It would be nice to have it all blacked out..
Joe: Be very nice.. be humble.. don't throw anyone under the bus.  If you are in this week, the whole house tide changes.
Shane: I know.
Joe: The whole thing may change.  You could come back in power.
Shane: I think that's a stretch.
Joe: Frank's just as much a target as you are.
Shane: From what I've heard, you guys are a final 6..
Joe: Do you think Boogie sticks to anything?
Shane: Not really..
Joe: TIme in this house is golden.  Anything can happen.
Shane: My concern is.. and I know Jenn's concern is.. You and her are on the bottom of that final 6 totem pole.
Joe: I'd rather have you here than Frank.
Shane: Thanks.  You know I'm loyal to my word.  Wil Screwed over Kara..
Joe: Wil's gonna do what Wil's gonna do..
JoJo: Frank was a much bigger threat to him..

Joe: You might want to even throw in there politely, the percentages of getting rid of a whole coach.  33%.  I went upstairs and said, doesn't it make sense to get rid of a whole coach?  I said I would vote with the whole house.. whatever the decision is.. That's why I said, Go to work today.

9:28am  Boogie comes outside to join the couch crew.. Wil too.. Joe heads inside for more coffee, then right back.. They wonder what type of HoH comp they'll have and how early they'll be locked down..


9:34am Whlie the group is outside chatting about Bulldogs and snuggling, Danielle's having some quiet time, alone in the kitchen..

9:36am
F3/4
Backyard Couch
JoJo, Joe, Shane, Boogie
Dog talk continues..

Shane: It's made me realize I am not ready for kids yet.

Talk turns to dogs they've lost to cars.. :-(  Boogie and Shane have both lost dogs that way..

Shane: In Vermont, you've really gotta be careful with the small dogs, cuz bald eagles will swoop down, grab em and eat em.
Boogie: Woah!!

Shane and Joe let the sizes of their properties fly.. 2 acres for Shane..  Talk turns to Boogie.. He bought the house in Vegas he couldn't afford in Los Angeles, because the market was so depressed there. Boogie tells them Dan own a lot of properties as well.

9:40am
Feeds 3/4
Boogie: I got the house brand new.. 5500 square feet.  (all go in but Shane and Boogie)  JoJo doesn't know anything, does she?
Shane: Nothing.
Boogie: Good.
Shane: Hopefully if I can gain you guys' safety this week..
Boogie: Definitely.. It's good for you, it's good for him.  Forgetting my other 2, you and Frank are good for each other.  If you can get yourself in that position, and eliminate a couple of Janelle's popular people?  Even though I value the social game as much as the comps, the jury doesn't.  It's easier to say I won xyz than "i socially manipulated you."  "I talked to you about your kids because..."
Shane: Yeah.. I hear ya.
Boogie: Britney came up and she was making a play for JoJo, and I said, look, whatever happens, you're still in the game, and theres a chance your man could work with people.
Shane; I appreciate you telling me that.  I haven't mentioned anything to her.
Boogie: Loose lips sink ships.  Despite her loyalty to you, when Brit gets drunk, who knows what she's gonna say.  She got drunk at the POV and she got drunk last night.  One wrong sentence from her can f*ck up your whole game.

Shane is out as a flipper.. Something he intended to keep quiet.

9:50am
Checking inside the house on Feed 1, we find Frank preparing some sausages for breakfast, Danielle inoffensively sitting at the dining table, Wil meandering...

Frank: Dammit.. Now I got Queen stuck in my head.
Danielle: Which song?
Frank: Find somebody to love.
**love.
Wil: I have "Tell me something good" stuck in my head.
**also love!
Danielle: Was there really a meow song this morning?
Frank (sings) Tell me Something Good.. sh*t! Sorry!

10am
Feed 1
Joe: (Shoutouts to family, plugs website)
Frank: I'd like to reiterate that I've got one more good prom in me.. Gotta get one more in before I hit 30.
**no! really?! ew!


10:04am
Feed 3
Shane and Danielle
Backyard Couch

Danielle: She was my friend and my teammate.
Shane: And JoJo and I are really good friends.  And you and I.. I haven't made up my mind yet.  Obviously there are arguments on both sides.
Danielle: What are the arguments for me to go?
Shane: More related to Dan than you.
Danielle: Sucks..

Boogie comes out and saves Shane.  Talk turns to have not showers.. And Man Scaping..

Shane: I thought it was weird that Willie shaved his whole body.  I mean, I wax my chest, and nair my legs, but I never shave anything..

10:09am
JoJo joins the backyard folk. Boogie gets up to go inside, leaving JoJo, Danielle and Shane.. We have about 30 very silent, very awkward seconds before JoJo picks the conversation back up..

Shane's talking about doing a little Magic Mike for everyone some night.
**Yes, please.

10:12am BBT
1/2  - Boogie and Ashley are warming up to work out.  Feed one flips inside to Wil, Joe and Frank in the kitchen, chatting.
3/4 - Shane's talking with Ashley from the couch about working out, eating, and when he used to be overweight.. 240lbs his junior year of college... Danielle sits by..

Please refresh this post periodically throughout the morning...

10:15am
F1/2
Wil: She is on my last nerve.. (Ashley)
 Frank: We all still on the same page?
Wil: mm hmm
Frank: Where is she?
Wil: Bathroom.
Joe: Today's the day for negotiations.
Frank: She can barely walk straight.

They're watching Ashley run.

JoJo: What're you doing?
Frank: Watching Ashley run.
JoJo: She's so cute.

Wil: We gotta talk at some point today.
Joe: Who?
Wil: You n me... after last night's talk with Janelle.

10:18am - They head into the Lounge..
Feed 1/2

Wil: Were you being serious with Janelle?

Wil: If I get it, I might just backdoor Ashley and get her out.
Joe: We need her around cuz she's a throw away..  THis week has gotta be Shane and Ian..
Wil: Totally.
Joe: Or.. If we go against her.. I'm not against putting up Shane and Danielle.
Wil: Her worries are still the coaches, not the players.
Joe: She's worried about who she can beat. I think we stick with the 6.. and then we put up who we have to.
Wil: I think depending on who wins HoH, we have to talk to Frank.  I don't think he's gonna put either of us up.
Joe:   Are we getting snookered?

Wil: We might be.. But the sooner we get rid of Ashley, the better.  We don't wanna be up on the block against her.. We've made a decision, and she's going behind out backs.  She's the worst floater in the house.  I think Danielle will vote with us for sure.  We just gotta hope we can get out Shane.  We shoulda backdoored him this week.  But Janelle.. She was against doing that.  When Janelle talks to me, I just go along and nod my head.
Joe: It's very clear janelle is in this for herself.
Wil: If Ian wins HoH, we have to go to Frank and get that deal done.

***OK. Joe is open to keeping Danielle.  Wil is immovable in terms of his vote.  If Janie wants it, Wil doesn't.  And they're onto ad nauseum hypotheticals for next week.

Wil: I'm not opposed to putting Ashley on the block, if I win HoH.  We tried one way.. Here's another. Oooh.. I forgot about the coaches comp.  If they're still able to save someone..
Joe: If Boogie wins, it doesn't really matter.  But it depends on who wins the HoH.
Wil: We've gotta make Janelle think we'd vote Frank out. I have no intention of voting him out.
**Oh, Wil.

10:30am Wil and joe wrap up their convo and leave the lounge..

10:37am
Feed 3
Frank, Wil, Shane, Danielle, JoJo

Frank: There's one thing I learned fom Wil sleepin' up in HoH, he has a nice firm ass.

Wil: hahaha! it's true.

Chatter..

Joe: Last season they gave away a Harley on here..
Shane: They did?!
JoJo: Here???
Joe: Yeah.. I think Jordan won it and gave it to Jeff.

Wil: Would you tke money or a Hawaiian vacation?
Shane: Money.  Definitely.
JoJo: Take a vacation and give it to my parents.  They deserve it.

Feed 1/2
10:42am
Ashley's meditating... Boogie's just finished working out and has a seat on the double chaise, after pulling it into the shade.  Ashley comes over..

Ashley: Can I lay next to you?
Boogie: Go for it?

Ashley: I'm gonna meditate into my health..
Boogie: We're not sleeping, Big Brother.  We're meditating.  I'm goin' to work.  Where are you gonna go?
Ashley: I'm going to Health Land..
Boogie: Sipping juices..
Ashley: Yeah.. exactly..

On cue, a bird starts softly chirping nearby..

Ommmm...

 Sorry.. I got lost in the peace with them for a moment.

10:48am
Feed 1/2
Danielle, Joe

Danielle: Do you think I should talk to Frank today?
Joe: Yes, definitely.  The votes are still majorly in your favor.

Wil comes over..

Wil: I see Ashley had a really hard workout.



CUT TO:


10:51am
Feed 3
JoJo and Britney
Kitchen Counter

JoJo: Big day today.
Britney: For who?

BB: Britney, please put on your microphone.
Britney: I talked to Janelle last night.
JoJo: Something pretty big happened last night.. Joe.. (she tells him about the cigarettes) He was a little drunk, and he said to me that him and Wil wanna work with me and Shane..
Brit: I don't think you should tell Frank.  If you do, he'll tell them, and they'll deny it and say, evict her, she's a liar.
JoJo: But even Joe said, Boogie's gonna stick with that final 6.  And you gain 2.  People are gonna have to start working with other people.
Britney: But that's not what this week is about. This week is about send home Dan or not.  I talked to Janelle and she was like, we'll see, I'll talk to my team.
JoJo: Ashley is fed up with Janelle.  She said she wants to work with me and Shane.  She doesn't trust Joe or Wil.  She knows that she's the 1st to go in their group.
Britney: Right now, throwing people under the bus is not the way to go.
JoJo: But this is information Frank needs to know.
Britney: But you can't make Frank believe you.  I think you can stay in the house, but not if you start something.  If you tell Frank what Joe said, then that is starting something.
JoJo: About the cigarettes or about the bags?
Brit: About the cigarettes.  He'll call Joe up, and they'll come to an understanding about it, and you'll lose.  THrowing people under the bus is not the way to go.
JoJo: It wasn't to throw him under the bus... It's to get him to trust me.
Brit: Look what happened to Willie.  He gave Frank too much information.
JoJo: I told Frank I wanna talk to him today..
Britney: I just think you need ot be very very careful about making deals, and you need to be very careful about what information you give.  You can tell him, if you keep me in the house,  I'm not coming after you or your team.

Shane joins them at the counter.

JoJo: How would he believe me?  I could say that and do something else.
Brit: So could everyone else in the house.  We need Boogie's other 2 votes.  We need Janelle's votes.
Shane: Even Jen, Ian and Me..
Brit: Don't even try to be counting votes right now.  I think it's gonna be a 7-0 vote.  THey're all going to come together.  Boogie wants Dan out of this house.  You can make whatever deal you want, but at the end of the day, it's not about you.   I'm gonna talk to them this afternoon, and then I'll talk to you, and then you can go up there and talk to them.
JoJo: I will do anyhting.
Brit: And you have to be true to your word.
JoJo: Should I do a 3 week deal.
Shane: No.
JoJo: Should I say I'll go after Janelle's players before his?

Frank comes in.. Small talk.. 

Brit: Aaah.. Another long day.  I'm gonna go sit outside by the couch. 

Timecheck - 11:05am BBT

11:10am
f1/2 - Britney, JoJo and Wil are chatting on the couch..
f3/4 - Frank and Joe are doing pushups..

Frank: There ya go.  We'll catch our breath for a second befor ewe start our next 20.
 Joe: If you don't mind, I'd like to start doing it with you every day.. If I can't keep up, at least I'll improve.  It's always better to do it with somebody.  Keeps you accountable.
Frank: Absolutely.

They begin to run..  Shane starts a funky run too.

Joe: (sings) Sky rockets in flight.. Aftenoon delight..


Frank and Joe are game talking as they run, but Frank's mic is making it very hard to hear his part..

Joe: I said, if you can get the votes, come talk to me.

11:20am
Feed 1 and 2
Wil, Britney, JoJo

Britney: I just think going to the jury house is really hard.. I was there for less than 24 hours.. But the people who were there for a long time were like, this blows.  Being the 1st person to jury really sucks.. and you're there a really long time.

JoJo: Why did you vote for Lane?  Because he was your friend or because he played the better game.
Brit: Because he was my friend.  He carried me through this game emotionally, that's for sure.  Me, Rachel and Brendon voted for him.  Some people vote game.. Some people vote personally.  I voted personally.  I tried to get him votes.. But I could only do so much.  Especially in light of Hayden winning so many competitions.. Lane only won 1 HoH.  Hayden woulda won 7-0 if he'd taken Enzo to the final 2.

Across the yard we hear..

Boogie: This does not look like a casual backyard workout in the big Brother house.
Shane: That's my secret, Boogs.

CUT TO:
Feed 1
Have Not Room
11:25am
JoJo, Ian

JoJo goes into the Have Not room to lie down for a few minutes, and finds ian in there, still sleeping.  They chat for a moment..

BB: Ian, Dan, please change your batteries.
Ian: Is he still sleeping too?
JoJo: Yup.

Cam 1 flips outside..

Dan: Zoey Deschanel was in the Big Brother house.. That's why I kept sleeping.
Britney: I don't know who that is.

11:34am
Feed 3/4
Joe, Frank

Jogging resumes.

Joe: Janelle still thinks they're getting dropped into the game.
Frank: I don't.
Joe: I don't either.  Wait n see.

11:45am BBT
Feed 3/4  - Ian joins Wil and Britney in the backyard... Chatter..
Feed 1/2 - Ashley, Boogie, Joe.. Friendly chatter and smoothie drinking.



OK.. BB Brain Melt.. I need a break.  Please mind the critters for a bit.  I'll notify via facebook and twitter when it's time for a new top post. :0) 






Permalink







41 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Morning Carolyn and Dishers:

I'm curious to see how long Kara's left in sequester. Maybe one more week with her, JoJo/Danielle, and next week's evictee in a competition to play their way back into the house to be a replacement member for whichever team loses a player next week?

I've been thinking that the first and maybe second coach that loses all their players gets to go back into the game while the others coach their way to $100k.

July 25, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AGP better be on top of things. If we lose Dan this week, we lose alot of potential BB gold. anything short of the coaches entering the game is gonna make this a depressing season. Because the coaches are making all the decisions, there's less gameplay going on. Gotta make the coaches players, at least 2 of them

July 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Terry! :)

July 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger WorldsGreatestExtra said...

I think America will get to choose whether Kara and dani/jojo go back or let the coaches Dan and Britney into the game

July 25, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

The following has been Copied/Pasted from TOR:

Good morning Carolyn; good morning all you wonderful BBers.

I just wanted to mention something Carolyn mentioned on FB this a.m. -- about the "fairness (or not)" of the possibility of the Coaches being "dropped into the game to compete for the $500,000, after weeks of immunity."

One person commented they didn't care about fairness, only about "interesting."

I haven't read the last two posts, so I may be "hashing old news," but I wanted to post this before my ancient brain loses the thought -- you know how . . . Oh, look, something shiny over there -- where was I?

Seriously, short and sweet, I think if I was one of the players (as of the moment, anyway), I'd be pretty peeved at AGP for giving experienced players a "free ride" for these past weeks.

However, IF the Coaches were "dropped in" early enough to have the players be able to create a quorum -- yeah, that'll happen -- in order to systematically vote out the "Pros," it could have it's possibility for "entertaining" and definitely an opportunity for "drama."

Anybody else find the idea amusing?

July 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning.

I really think, based on what the players know, it makes more sense to keep JoJo in the game.

If the coaches don't come into the game and it remains team on team, it would make sense for Janelle to try to join back up with Britney. She's not sure she can trust Shane but she knows she can't trust Dan and Boogie.

If the HGs are afreaid that the coaches will be coming into the game it makes sense to take out Dan and Danielle now.

If the girls are afraid of being knocked out by the guys, it seems like JoJo would be a stronger competitor to have on their side.

And if everyone is afraid of not being able to get rid of her later on, well why would they want to? Everyone hates her so much I would think that any of them would love sitting next to her in a final 2.

And frankly, I'm kind of sick of the JoJo hate. Yes, she is annoying. But she is not mean or malicious. And she has no control over her accent.

July 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

g'morning grendon :)

July 25, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

morning, robtan :)

morning, world's greatest! :)

July 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Just caught up reading. Ah well, I guess Janelle waited too long to make her move.

Let's face it, everyone is in it to win it. But I believe Shane and/or JoJo would have shown as much loyalty as they could to whichever team had extended an olive branch. Neither did so they started to get the 'me against the world' attitude. Now Boogie is doing the 'You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' spiel.

No one liked Willie. I get it. But when Janelle's team decided to keep Frank over Kara I really think it was as much a dig at Willie and team as a strategic decision. All week long it had been 50/50, but once they turned on Willie the consensus seemed to be, 'Willie doesn't want Frank here-we're keeping Frank here.'

And now, to make matters worse, Wil trusts Frank (silly, silly boy) and Joe has final 2's all over the house and he thinks since he's more educated than Willie he won't get caught. And Ashley is trying to hard to do...well, I'm not sure what she's trying to do. I know there is a lot of game left to play, but I think Janelle is well on the way to being outsmarted by Boogie again.

July 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning/Afternoon (depending on time zone) Everyone.

I can only imagine the game talk we'll see on the feeds today, tonight, and early tomorrow. I sure hope Jojo finds a way to slither to safety this week. She's not to blame for Willies actions. She did prove to me that when her backs against the wall, she's loyal. That's more than the others can say. Purely my opinion though.

July 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Marla :)

July 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Thank u Caro. At lunch break on my new job. Brain overload. New tricks + this old dog=ugh. But, it's the door God opened so I gotta walk thru. Thank u for this site & ur hard work!

July 25, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Totally random-Frank's voice bothers me just as much as, no-more actually, than JoJo's. And I'm really sick of "PREESH". Hey Frank, it's not cute any more. Start using big boy words that have more than one syllable.

Wow, I must really be cranky today.

July 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its much more her opinions, personality, and sophistication, than her accent

July 25, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank YOU, Shelly!! :0) You're gonna do great!!

July 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

G'Mornin/Afternoon all

July 25, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger mammy1 said...

Carolyn I just love reading your blog everyday.

July 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger mammy1 said...

Carolyn I just love reading your blog everyday.

July 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

rob tan

I know JoJo is an annoying type of personality. I don't like to get into classy vs. low class because that can be influenced by so many things-where you grew up, how you grew up, what life experiences you have had.

I have daughters. I would prefer that as young women they have a little more of a filter than JoJo, a little more common sense.

But as far as this game goes, she hasn't been mean and that counts for something to me.

July 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Afternoon Dishers and Caro!!!

I am so grateful for you Caro my computer at the office has crashed and I am using someone else computer who is not the greatest so I am just having to read updates today until I get home! Thanks for keeping me posted!! Love you!!!

Be back later I got 2 days of work to catch up on!!

July 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Hump Day Dishers... and Happy Birthday to me... :)

Gotta say, since Willie left, it's been quite boring... hope they spice it up tomorrow... any change will be good for making this season interesting again...

Right now, I'm rooting for Frank, just because I think they all made a fatal error in not getting him (the strongest) out last week. Of course, that is subject to change as we progress and see what AGP has in store for us to save the season!!

xo
Judy In NJ

July 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

The prom?! What frank!!! Please tell me you're kidding?! Lol

In other news - he kind of sounds like Matthew mcoughney(sp) to me. Anyone else?

July 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

I hear saws in the background....hmmmm building endurance comp set up?????

July 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Kimba! :) I hadn't heard them! Could be!!

Hi Emily! :) Right?!

Hi Judy in NJ! :) ♫Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!!!♫

Hi Autumn!! :) Thank you!! I hope you get your puter fixed soon!


Hi Mammy1! :) Thank you!

July 25, 2012 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think ashley and joe are amusing jojo just to keep on good terms with shane after they vote her out

July 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Hi Caro! I'm sorry I've been so MIA lately. I read your wonderful blog, naturally, but just little time to comment.

Like someone else said, I also don't think it would be fair for the coaches to come into the game since they've skated risk-free so far.

I am hoping JoJo gets evicted next. Only because if Dani is evicted, it could mean the end of Dan. I think JoJo would make for better drama than Dani, but I am just not ready to see Dan leave the BB house first among the coaches.

July 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jojo's strategery cracks me up. Reminds me of The Colonel

July 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and BBDishers!!!

Happy POV Day!! I'm looking forward to the show as usual, but moreso for tomorrow's LIVE eviction. I am with the evict JoJo crew. She must go! She's a "bit" cocky in her approach for votes IMO. I say bring Britney down to one player, let Daanielle hang out and, eat cookies and make starry eyes at Shane for another week.

@WorldsGreatestExtra - Good idea. If it were to happen, I think it would only be fair if the coaches come back and play for their agreed upon $100G.

@Grendon - I agree... Janelle's no match for Boogie. He will outsmart her again!

@Judy AndRob - Happy Birthday!!! And I agree about the "mellowness" of the house. It wouldn't hurt for them to crank it up some... Maybe after JoJo's departure (fingers crossed).

Well, enjoy the rest of your day everyone!! See ya at the viewing party!!!

July 25, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Feels like last week! Unless something gives I'm unsure who is leaving.

Thanks again for the updates. Grandbaby has his own opinion of BB. It's him or the highway lol

July 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Grendel and I think because I know her personally, she is smart she has common sense it's just I know she talks a lot and talks over people a lot and she can be abrasive , I get that but on a personal level she's isn't herself in this game yet , she's been in a tough spot , she is actually very loyal and fun to be around , she grew up in a strict Italian family , she has overcome many obstacles just to be in the place she is at now , I know she deserves to be there and not just because I'm her good friend. But I appreciate your opinion...

July 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

I Noticed that too--- and it definitely is a pro for me!

July 25, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

HBD!!!!

July 25, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone else become totally bored with this season since Willie left? I haven't watched BBDark or Live Feeds since!

July 25, 2012 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

Hey all again! I am realizing HOW QUICKLY my mind can change about someone.... I just watched JoJo talk with Brittany about being a positive thinker and like her a LOT more now !
A. Because I too try to be a "glass half full type" and Brittany was beginning to drive me nuts with all the negativitey and
B. I think a few of her more crass comments were just her being her most true self --sure she could use a filter--but what fun is that really?

July 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :0)

I'm baaaack.. Thank you for being here!

New Top Post!!

Wednesday Afternoon

July 25, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Andrew Gibson said...

In my opinion they will come back I think grodner and team really wanted vets to play with a different us versus them strategy so he incorporates them in a watching issue and then they have diff allies once they enter game

July 25, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Wednesday Show!!

Hi M!! :) Thank you!!

Hi Michigan Man! :) Welcome!!

Hi Jeffry! :) Thank you!


Hi Kati! :)

Hi Mappy! lol!

Hi FL Girl! :) Thank you!

July 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

How would you know how boring the season is since you claim to not have watched since his departure?

July 25, 2012 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

Please explain to me how you would know how "boring" the season has been, since willies departure, if your claim that you haven't watched since is true?

July 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger sisoruen said...

How would you know how boring the season is since you claim to not have watched since his departure?

July 25, 2012 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Siso :)

Come join us in the top post! ;) Here

July 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below