;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 23, 2012

PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath

The feeds just came back, and as expected, Shane used the PoV on himself, and Frank selected Danielle as the Renom.  Danielle takes the hot-seat next to JoJo, and barring any Willie-week shenanigans from Grodner et al, 1 of them will be evicted from the BB house come Thursday.

This is where the game begins.  Which of these 2 Big Brother 14 women will save herself from eviction, and how will she go about it?  Will the coaches existence work for or against their players?  Will Dan be able to save his last player?  Will Britney be able to avoid going from 3 players to 1 in one week?  And.. What will happen to Dan in the event Danielle is evicted?  The players and coaches all assume he'll go, but what if Big Sister Grodner has something else up her sleeve?

Let's rejoin our houseguests and see how this all plays out on the live feeds.☺

11:40am
Bathroom
Feed 1
Shane and JoJo

JoJo: Predictable.  It just pisses me off when people wont make big game moves. 
Shane: The whole side of the house has been distant to us the whole week.  I shouldn't say the whole.. Ashley's been decent to us.  I can't stand Janelle.  So two-faced.
JoJo: I guess if you're 32 and you been in here 3 times, that'll do it to you.
Shane: Go to Jenn and Joe, and tellem once top 6 happens, they're coming after you.  This F'in sucks.. Just cuz of Willie.  Britney has a chance to lose 2 players in a week.  You better give me a hug, if you leave.

JoJo: I will be a bitch.  And if I come back??
Shane: Blood in your eyes.
JoJo: We should make out this week, just in case.
Shane: I'm game.
JoJo: You're such a tease.
Shane: No, I'm not.
JoJo: At least I'm not in love with you.. like someone else in this house.. But honestly?  You'd rather have me here than her?
Shane: You're my teammate.  You're my prankster.  You have a better chance of winning HoH.

But back to making out.. That's JoJo's main concern at the moment.

**Can you blame her? 

JoJo: I know America loves us.  We're real.. and we're good to look at. Was that good what I said?  You sometimes end up trusting the wrong people..

11:54am
Feed 1/2
The conversation between Shane and JoJo continues..

JoJo: It's way too soon for me to go.
Shane: Way too soon.
JoJo: I wanna show people there's still hope.  If I can do it, you can do it.  Basically, I just grew up really fast.. got into a lot of trouble really fast..

Fishies

JoJo: I just don't want to be a failure. I'm not saying I have to win.. Just to make it to like 6 or 5.. Jus tto prove it to myself.
Shane: Definitely gotta prove yourself.
JoJo: To myself.
Shane: You made jury.. hopefully.
JoJo: Who knows with this season?


CUT TO:
12:05pm BBT
Feed 3
Dan, Ian, Boogie, Joe

It's swim/tan time for the men..

Dan: Ian.. This is the only body of water these shorts have ever seen.

Feed 1 - The women are snuggling in bed.. Daytime slumber party.☺

  Very smart move by Danielle, actually.  Bond with the voters.

12:25pm BBT - The slumber party on Feed 1 is beyond adorable.  Just girly, giggly fun and boy talk.  Check it out on flashback when you get a chance. :)

12:38pm BBT - While Danielle's snuggling with Janelle and Ashley, Britney's upstairs reprimanding JoJo for speaking openly about sex, telling dirty jokes, being herself.


Britney: It has to be all nice, happy, no dirty jokes.  I feel like people really like Danielle, because she's just sweet all the time.  When I see Janelle cozying up to someone, that's bad.  That's her whole team's votes.  I'm gonna have to work on Janelle, and Boogie.. But I think the best option for you is to lay low.  Just relax a little.  Don't make Ian talk about sex.  It doesn't matter what really happened.  It's the perception.  Janelle's 3 votes.  Boogie's only 2.   What I don't want you to do is start freaking out.
JoJo: I'm not.
Britney: I promise you, anything you say about anybody, they find out. Because then you're the girl being mean and saying bad things.  I don't want you to be depressed.  100% if you get voted out, it's personal.  If you stay in the house, it's game.  Be calm, cool, collected all week.   There's many more reasons to get rid of Danielle.
JoJo: That's what I was saying to Frank.
Britney: Danielle's told me twice you're talking bad about her.  Everything you say to other people, it goes back to her.  Frank said, "Is JoJo freakin' kidding me?  She stuck with Willie last week and tried to get rid of me, and now she's making a pitch for Danielle?!"  Everything  you say.
JoJo: I'm not talking game to anyone but you and Shane.
Britney: But the more time you spend isolated with Shane, the more it isolates the team.  It alienates you more.  Even if you're talking personal stuff, it doesn't look it.  The more you can integrate yourself with the rest of the house, the better.  I'll talk to them later in the week, but now it doesn't look good.. with Danielle cuddling with Janelle in the bed.  Go look around and see who Janelle's talking to.. That's who's safe this week. Obviously, don't repeat anything I just said. To anyone.  Danielle and Janelle are talking.  That's not good for us.
JoJo: Janelle doesn't run this game.
Britney: JoJo!  You have to listen to what I'm saying.  We have 3 votes if we bust our butts.  She has 3 votes if she sleeps til Thursday.  Their perspective is 6 on 2.. Those odds are good.  You have to look at things from all sides.  You only want to see from your side.  Willie got us the reputation of being sneaky.  It's in your best interest to not say game to anybody.
JoJo: I'm just trying to stay positive.
Britney: I don't blame you for trying to stay positive, but you can't be like, of course they're gonna keep me.  I'm gonna do my best..  I think at some point this week you should have a conversation with Boogie and Frank, but first, I need to have a conversation with them.

JoJo: It's Monday..  I feel bad.  You're like the only one with a heart out of all the coaches.  I appreciate it.
Britney: I'm just trying to help you out.



1pm BBT - It's time for a bloggy break here in BBDishland.  Please mind the critters!  We'll be back soon!






Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Drat. Danielle. Poor Dan.

Come on, Dan! Dan the Man! My Man Dan!

*sigh*

July 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

am I the only one that really wants them to make out????

July 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if JoJo dont go, i would call that a Situation......

July 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Am I the only one who sees that Shane just might not be into girls? I can respect why he might not want to be openly gay on national tv, but its pretty obvious which side of the fence he's batting for. I don't get why all these girls are going crazy for him. In the house and outside the house.

July 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'd much rather see Jo Jo stay, she has more potential for drama than the teacher, opps, I mean nurse. As for Shane, I don't think he cares as long as he is being reminded how hot he is by a female.

Blue, set your alarm for a half hour nap, you'll feel refreshed and will still be able to sleep tonight. Call it a catty-nap. ;)

July 23, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

David, good one! lol

July 23, 2012 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

If the coaches are going to enter the game at some point I'm fine with JoJo being voted out on Thursday.

If the coaches are not coming into the game I would rather see Danielle walk out the door. Let's face it, Danielle without Dan is like toast with no topping-dry and bland.

Ho-hum. Wake me when the twist happens.

July 23, 2012 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jojo definately has more drama potential than danielle. She's clueless about the game, but I could see her snapping down the road. People, me included, just dont want to risk losing Dan from the show, even though im pretty confident coaches will become players at some point

July 23, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Margaree said...

Has there been much chatter on the live feeds about Dan throwing the coaches comps?

July 23, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger REGY said...

I too dont want to see Dan to go so that is the only reason why I would like JoJo to leave. BUT, as I said on the morning post I really like JoJo - she's fun in a spicy loud kinda way whereas Danielle is a bit odd (ie her weirdly overtly open stories of past douchey bf's)

I'm torn!

@Lolli: I want them to make out too. enough talking! showmance it finally up in there!
LOL

July 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Yea Rob, that's the bad side of Danielle being evicted, so does Dan. I'd rather see Brit gone than Dan but I'd rather see Jo Jo stay. So much confusion...ugh. But hey, did you hear Willie is out? lol

July 23, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

I just updated the post to include Britney's session with JoJo...

I'm gonna take a little break. :) See you back here around 3pm BBT.

July 23, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

@Margaree, the other coaches have some suspicion that Dan threw the comp, but didn't dwell on it overmuch. It came up a few times.


lol at Jojo talking to Shane right after Britney told her not to isolate herself from everyone by spending so much time talking to him. And GAG I hate listening to her brag about herself.

July 23, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Hi Carolyn and all,

I have been wanting to comment on the Willie situation since Sunday night but wanted to think it through first.

I have been dealing with anger issues all my life. I want to make that clear up front.

As much as I like and respect Carolyn and Grendon I have to respectfully disagree with your comments.

I understand what people are saying about the DR should have let Willie in.

I believe it is AGP's job to create drama so their show is entertaining. Yes, their job also include keeping the HG safe but I don't think they truly thought it would get physical.

And yes, it probably would have been good for Willie to get into the DR and calm down but it is not AGP's responsibility to help Willie calm down.

He could have gone into the have not room, he could have gone to the toilet for a few minutes and calmed down. He could have paced around the house if he thought it would have helped.

Britney, Janie and Joe are not to blame for Willie's action. The other HG's jobs are to get other HGs out of the game by any means necessary. They did.

Any time I lose my temper it is my fault and my fault alone. No one else's.

I personally wish I could be the first wheelchair bound person on a reality show. But I know that my temper would not hold out on BB.

Willie should have never allowed himself to be put into that situation if he was aware of his anger problems.

sorry for the long comment.

July 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger ocalarob said...

Oh and I forgot to add.

I think we should all remember that was a highly edited version of what happened. We don't really know if what we saw was when it started to get physical.

July 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :) New Top Post! :)

ClickMe

July 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below