;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother Lovers!  Happy Monday!  If you went to bed early last night, be sure to check out Late Night Lessa's terrific post, Sunday, Sunday. :0) 

Today's expected PoV Ceremony and possible Renoms were the game-talk of the night, and they're the central focus of the Overnight Report..  Shane told JoJo that he'll be talking to Frank in the morning, and pushing to get Wil put up as the Renom, instead of Danielle.  Non-game talk ran the gambit, from sex to spider bites...  Enjoy!


1:04am BBT
Around the feeds..
Jenn's sharing a break-up story with Wil in the Kicks Room on Feed 1.  Britney enters..
On 3/4 Janelle and Joe are having a smoke, chatting with Ian about.. smoking.

1:08am BBT
Feed 4 flips to  JoJo, Dan and Ashley in the bathroom.

JoJo: What's a girl gotta do in here to get the Golden Power of Veto.. Should I do that?  Just make fun of myself on the whole New York thing? 
Dan: It beats the usual "it's your choice.. I respect your decision.."

Dan finds his first gray hair. 

JoJo: What's a girl gotta do?  Get on my f'in knees? I wanna add a little spunk to it.  First I'll joke with it, then I'll get serious.
Ashley: Yeah, I think that would be funny.
JoJo: Like, seriously.. Whats a girl gotta do around here to get the Power of Veto?  What's a girl gotta lose?  Just my BB life.

Ashley: Don't say that.

The girls run outside to see Ian smoke his 1st cigarette.  We hop over to feed 1.  This is not his first.. It's just his first in the house.

JoJo: What's it feel like? Do you feel high?
Ian: I smoke fairly regularly in real life..
Ashley: Are you buzzin' out?
Ian: It's a cigarette.

JoJo: Ooh, Ian.. Smoke away, Ian.. Ooh.. do that again, Ian.  Lick you lips.
Ian: No.
JoJo: Ashley, should we attack Ian later tonight? 
Ashley: Maybe.
JoJo: I tried the other night, but I'm not sure I touched the right thing.  Wanna know a little secret, Ian?  I'm bisexual.  That's the twist.  Nobody knows. 

1:18am Talk turns to masturbation..

JoJo: I wanted to last night..  So.. If you get HoH, is that what you're gonna do?  Rub one out? 
Ian: Yeah. I haven't since sequester.
JoJo: Girls love it too.  It's human nature.  It's perfectly normal.  Most women who don't do it are the ones who suck in the bedroom.  Did you know that?  So when you do get with a girl, make sure she does..  If you ever need advice, ask.  I can tell you a whole lot about women.
Ian:
JoJo: That's what I'm here for..

JoJo hugs Ian goodnight.. says goodnight to Joe.

Ian: Alright.  Time for bed.  We're gonna have to get up for the ceremony tomorrow.
Joe: Yeah, I'm gonna hve 1 more cigarette then get up.

Feed 1 flips to Janelle and Ashley, now in the bathroom.  JoJo comes in to brush her teeth.

Janelle: Yeah, so let's go on a diet tomorrow..
Ashley: I feel like such a hypocrite.
Janelle: I should've put myself on slop this week.
Ashley: We have to put on our bikinis tomorrow.
Janelle: I just don't feel attractive.  Well, my breast implants do weigh 10 pounds.
Ashley: 5 each?

1:24am
Feed 3
We flip to join Dan and Danielle in the Lounge..  He's retelling the tale of his proposal..

1:25am
Feed 1/2
Bathroom
Janelle, Ashley

JoJo says goodnight..

Janelle: I wanna get in shape again. I don't wanna just talk about it.
Ashley: Whatever we ate now, we're gonna leave here skinnier.
Janelle: Egg whites in the morning.. no more chips and salsa.. I should've just put myself on slop.

Talk turns to AllStars..

Janelle: It sucks when you're trying to get rid of someone you can't, and frickin' Boogie won.
Ashley: We're better than this.  We cannot let food control our life.. We can change.
Janelle: I want to.

1:30am - Feed 1 flips to Shane and JoJo in the Have not Room, talking about who to put up next week... and who'd he'd like to replace him this week on the block.

JoJo: Maybe Jenn.
Shane: I'm gonna go to Frank and say, Wil is our biggest target.  Why not get rid of him Thursday night?
JoJo: He is ruthless.  He is so cold.  You saw what he did to Kara. And if me or Danielle goes, we're down to 3 girls.
Shane: If Wil is gone Thursday, he's not gonna compete in HoH.  If he knows he's not gonna be put up next week..  After this week, there's gonna be 8 people left.  You never know.. They might say, coaches, pick 2 players.. I'm playing for myself.  I'm gonna tell Frank that..  To have a girl like you on our alliance.. Danielle's very smart and very loyal.  She's not gonna go anywhere.  Boogie told me, I wanna bring this home for Frank.. Knock off Jenn and Joe..
JoJo: It sucks that the guys are gonna control this game.
Shane: You proved yourself yesterday. He knows you're the top physical player in this game.  We can get rid of Jenn first.
JoJo: You know you can trust me.
Shane: If one of those guys wins HoH, you know Janelle's gonna have em put up Frank.. Don't tell Frank.  I'm gonna use the Power of Veto tomorrow.  I know I have your alliance, your loyalty..Wil is our number one target.

 **As he should, Shane will use the PoV on himself.  He tells JoJo that he's going to try to get Frank to put Wil up as the renom.

JoJo: I'm glad you said that, because Wil is my number one target.
Shane: If we can get him out of the game, you're safe, I'm safe..
JoJo: I think it's gonna be endurance next week..
Shane: That's what I'm thinking.. If I'm left in this game, I think I'm a bigger threat.. There's so many things that can happen.  It just depends on how Shane..  who Shane puts up as the ReNom.
JoJo: Tell him if one of us wins HoH, we'll work with him on who goes up.  In the Big Brother game, people don't really use the POV early in the game.  It's more later in the game, when you have tighter alliances.
**except on themselves..  like Shane's about to do.
Shane: We need to get Wil out of here while we have the opportunity. Frank's team stays strong with 3.  I'm still here and a bigger target than him.  It's a win-win for Frank.
JoJo: Did you say anything to him yet?
Shane: No.  I'm gonna wait til tomorrow morning, so it's the last thing in his head.  We have the votes.  Joe and Ashley will vote to save Wil, but everyone else will vote to save you.  Don't say anything.
JoJo: I wont.
Shane: It's good I'm doing this, because you'll be safe.  Right now, the house is 50-50 (with the assumed renom Danielle v JoJo).  Danielle's smart, but you're a physical competitor.  Don't forget, when there's 8 people left, the coaches might split up and get 2 each of us..  They like to switch it up..  I think that's the best option for all of us. 

1:46am
Feed 1/2
cont'd

Shane: Honestly, after PoV yesterday, did you think you had a chance?
JoJo: No.  Because Janelle's just after me.  ____'s a weird girl.  Like one of those girls who doesn't like girls.  She wanted Kara out of here, and she was sleeping in bed with her.
Shane: As long as Frank's playing for us, we're safe.  There's always options.. Right now, there 2 teams are like, we've got 3 each.. We're cruising into the finals. 
JoJo: I'm not.
Shane: Don't listen to a coach.. It's gonna flip Janelle.  Boogie's gonna be completely cool with it, cuz his guys are safe.
JoJo: It'll be me, Joe, Ian, you.. Tell him, if he gets rid of me or Danielle, we're down to 3 girls.  It makes so much more sense to get rid of a strong guy.
Shane: And if that happens, the next HoH, Janelle's team is gonna be like, what just happened.
JoJo: I hope he goes for it.  Do you think he's the kind of guy to make a big move?
Shane: I think so.  It would set a standard.. There's ways around it.  We'll see who he nominates. It would be huge, huge to get rid of him.  I just have to sell it.  Because if I stay in the game, and Frank knows I'm not coming after him... and Wil is..
JoJo: Should you tell him we talked?  I want him to know he's safe on my end too.
Shane: I will.  And Danielle too.  I do trust him.  I do.  I'm just gonna tell him, it's an indiviual game. Don't let your coach screw it up for you.
JoJo: Frank tried 3 times to get on the show. Tell him, do you really want to let a coach or a veteran mess it up fo ryou?  You wanna know I played my own game.

Ian comes in.



Shane: We should ask Ian.  He'll know.  Has any floater ever won?
Ian: Yes.  There's only been one person who never won an HoH..
Shane: Ian, you're good.  You're not on my target.
JoJo: With me too.
Ian: I know.  I figured it out. I'm safer with you.

1:58am
Shane: You don't have to talk game with us.. if you're not comfortable..
Ian: I'm fine..

They turn the lights off, as Ian wants this to be "pillow talk."


JoJo:  I've battled a lot of things in my life.
Shane: I can tell.  Whenever you want to open up to me, I'm here.
JoJo: Thank you.
Shane: You don't deserve to leave like this.

2am  Feed 1/2 Ian returns to the Have Not Room.. Feed 3/4 Janelle and Ashley break it up in the bathroom, head to the lounge to say hi to Dan.  Ashley says goodnight.  Janelle stays to chat.

Ian: You're in a decent position.
Shane: I don't know how.  Everyone wants me gone.
Ian: I can explain.  Even if someone on my side wins the Head of Household, you..  If the coaches comp is still in play, and one of you wins the veto, we have to nominate one of our own.

Shane: What do you think the chances are, of when there's 8 people in the house, the coaches doing a draft and picking new people.
Ian: It's not beyond a reasonable doubt that the coaches immunity ends this week.. as far as them picking someone to be safe.  This is the point at which it would stop... 

2:07am
Ian: The only thing we have is that they explicitly said "coaches cannot vote, play for hoh or pov." I don't think they would lie to us.
Shane: So you don't think they're coming into the game?
Ian: No.

Ian: As long as the coaches immunity is in play, it behooves all of us to appease their wishes.
Shane: I think you're in a better position.. If Janelle's team win, they're gonna put up you and Frank, but he'll go home.
Ian: That's highly speculative, and there's gonna be flukes along the way. To even think..
Shane: I guess we have to wait for who's nominated and go from there.  What time does the Veto Ceremony start?  Fairly early?
JoJo: They didn't say anything to us.  Usually they tell us the night before.
Shane: Keep your head up.  I'm fighting for you.  Ian's fighting for Ashley. 


Talk turns to Willie...

Ian: Say the headbutt thing was deemed to be incidental physical contact, and he was allowed back in the house.. The reality is, if they had calmed him down in the Diary Room, I would've... I think Willie will probably go down as one of the least popular HGs in the history of the program.
Shane; And we all had to deal with him.
JoJo: He lied to us, manipulated us..

Ian: Frank's a dude..
Shane: Willie was tellin' us lies about Frank.
Ian: I'm sure he was.. Willie was doing well til that house meeting.. Then he just blew it to sh*t.

Shane: It's so frikkin hot in here.  I'm down to my thong.
JoJo: I was just about to take my pants off, and I am wearing a thong.
Shane: Come over here and snuggle.
JoJo: Don't tease.  Let's make out.
Shane: I don't kiss smokers.
JoJo: I brushed my teeth.
Shane: I'm kidding.
JoJo: Shane, when you talk game to me, it just turns me on.
Shane: Get on your knees.

2:19
Shane: Why can't I sleep?
JoJo: Do you want a massage? I'll help you sleep..
Shane: If I wasn't on a metal slab..

2:28am
Shane: You're just a heartbreaker, JoJo.
JoJo: I'm really not.  When I date I guy, I'm really straight up. I'm like, I'm not lookin' for a boyfriend right now..

Fishies..

JoJo: Then you gotta do a little caressing.. touch the face, the hair..
Shane: My ears.
**noted.
JoJo: It feels so good, if it's done the right way.  I don't leave marks.  No hickies please. What are we, in the 8th grade.
Shane: I have a scar on my neck that looks like one.

Ian: I went on a date with this girl in January, and I had this huge spider bite on the back of my neck.
Shane: Looked like a huge zit.
Ian: Yes..
**and he describes it, but since I'm about to puke, I'll spare you the same nausea.

2:34am
Feed 1/2
Shane: Goodnight, guys.
JoJo: Goodnight..

Feed 3/4
Dan and Danielle are heading into their rooms... giggling.. Janelle moves to hop into the tiny bed.

Dan: You're 32, Janelle. You can sleep in the big bed.
Janelle: We're the married people.  We should sleep alone.

Dan's having a giggle fit. Wil crawls into the tiny bed with Janelle for a couple minutes... Then he gets up to hug Ashley and Danielle goodnight..

2:41a
Janelle: I tried sleeping in there, but there's too much farting and snoring going on.  Joe farts like every 5 minutes.
Wil: Do you think if we bum rish the DR, they'll give us some Benadryl?
Janelle: yes, lets!

Janelle: Ashley, you need to win HoH next week, cuz this is bullsh*t.
Ashley: I will.

Janelle: Did Michelle and Jessie hook up? 
Dan: That's a weird closet relationship.
Janelle: Did they bang one out in jury house?
Dan: I don't know.  She was obsessed with him.  Why?  Who hooked up in your jury house?
Janelle: uhh.. No one. 
Dan: hehehe

Janelle: I'm serious.
Dan: No, I mean season 7 jury house. 
Janelle: I didn't go to the jury house.  I just went to a hotel..  but they snuck out..
**hehe.  I remember that.  pics of the all stars jury dancing at some club.. anyone want to dig into the bb7dish archives?

2:46am
Janelle: On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot was she in that untiard?
Dan: I'm not answering that.
Janelle: I love Michelle too.. She's probably like, wtf??
Dan: Did I tell you I talked to Erika before I came on the show?
**Erika was 2nd on AllStars.
Janelle: Why??
Dan: Cuz I talked to her about casting.
Janelle: She's probably going through menopause.
Dan: I'm going to bed.  You're single-handedly getting every Big Brother alum to hate us tonight. 
Janelle: Sorry, Scrubika.
Dan: G'night!

2:49am BBT  Sweet dreams, BB14 HGs..  We'll see you in the morning. 






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Jennib said...

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! Cracking up at Janelle and Dan's last conversation about the other BB Alum! HAHA! Annnnd Shane might be starting to tick me off a bit flirting with both Danielle AND JoJo. Who does he really want to stay? Does he seriously think Frank would put Wil up? Doesn't Shane SEE that Janie and Boogie are currently "working together" ?

July 23, 2012 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood morning! :)

I'll be back to publish comments around 7:45am bbt.

July 23, 2012 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone....

Just an observation.. Joe, the chef, never washes his hands after he goes to the bathroom. I'm not so sure I would want to eat his fabulous meals that he has his hands all over.

Just as I turned on the feeds this morning there he goes again!

Looks like Dan and Danielle will be ok this week right now but as we know this can turn on a dime. I kinda wish they wouldn't talk about it so early.

Got to do a little work now but I'll be back. I only work Monday thru Wednesday so I guess I need to put in a little effort. LOL My boss is so great, he is in another city 8 hours away and I'm the only one in the office so he doesn't care if I watch the feeds while I work. What a great boss, right!

July 23, 2012 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger lonelyisle said...

Good Morning :]
First time checking in this season!
And hello all

Also, that escapee post is here:
http://bb7dish.blogspot.ca/2006/09/escapees.html#links

July 23, 2012 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. LOVE YOUR BLOG and thank you for all your hard work. This is my 3rd year reading it. 2. can you please go back to your old format, showing who is head of house hold, noms and pov at the top header? pretty please-- it was much better 3.My husband and I TOTALLY-ABSOLUTELY agree with you about Willie--- Yes, he should have not reacted that way---HOWEVER, i think Britney pushed him, i think production could have stepped in. You should NEVER isolate someone (that is true bullying). I would love to send production or willie a note (just don't know how). This cast is a bunch of weenies who overreact. 4. LOVE YOUR BLOG!

July 23, 2012 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. love your blog, this is my 3rd year reading it. 2. can you go back to your old format? - listing the hoh, noms & pov at the header-- pretty please? 3. i totally agree with you about Willie-- i believe it is unfair how they tried to isolate him and push his buttons-especially britney. i also believe production should have stepped in. i would like to send a message to them and willie (but don't know how) 4. love your blog

July 23, 2012 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

Thanks for a great report!!!

July 23, 2012 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger REGY said...

Hi Carolyn! And Hi to the rest of the BBDish family!

Wasn't at the viewing party yesterday (sorry!)so just wanted to give my 2 cents (and this is the first and last I will talk about it):
I was surprised at how much was shown on the show considering it's a network program. I was tho very disappointed [but expected] at how AG and her team made it look as if it was entirely Willie and instigated by Britney and Joe's behavior when they themselves had a hand in it.
oh well...

on another note: loving Ian! he is the epitome of adorkable indeed :)

July 23, 2012 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Regy! :)

Good morning, Linda Joy! :) Thank you!

Good morning, Holly! :) Thank you! I'll try to make that happen. :)

Good morning, lonelyisle!! :) Thank you VERY much!! Wonderful to see you!

Good morning, ShiShi! :) blechhhhh!! And here I thought I couldn't be more grossed out this morning.. what with the pus filled spider bite story. lol! See you soon! :)


Good morning, JenniB! :) I think he's an equal opportunity flirt, but pretty harmless.

July 23, 2012 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi BBDish Addicts,

Great TOR..

I agree with you about the show Carolyn, there were a few good parts, but the "BB" editing was awful. Brit was the one that started this whole thing, than she threw Willie under the bus big time. I had said something about this a couple days ago, but I said I was a fan of Brit's, after that show, I don't know what to think of her. She kept egging him on and when he cracked, it was all his fault, and why didn't BB let him into the DR when he was practically begging to get in?

I'm done, have a great day everyone..

Pam

July 23, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning BBDishers!!

Just a "hello" for now... Hope I made it before "Wakey, Wakey!" (new top post)...

July 23, 2012 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pam :) - Thanks for weighing in. Have a great day, sweetie!

July 23, 2012 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Joanne DelBalso said...

Shi Shi, I was also thinking of that same point about Joe. He never washes his hands.. and he is constantly licking his fingers when he is cooking, It is so gross!!! Plus I see him that this season's Shelly... He will be his own worst enemy..

July 23, 2012 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Lucky13!! :)

Good morning, NoFuss! :)

July 23, 2012 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!!!

I wanted to tell you that I completely agree with your opinion about Willie. He asked to be let in the DR and they didn't let him in. He said repeatedly that he was going to hit someone and they did nothing to help him calm down. Then, Britney decides putting him down in front of everybody and making him feel worse then what he was feeling already was the smartest thing to do for her and the rest of her players. And to top it all of, Joe and Janelle antagonizing him just made him blow up. The reason Britney felt guilty is because she knew he was already paranoid and then she goes and tells him that she thinks the coaches might come into the game. We all know that BB is a game that takes you out of your comfort and makes you vulnerable and very emotional. Its a pressure cooker!!! I by no means condone what he did but he did ask to go to the DR and they didn't give him the chance to cool off. He wasn't the only one that in this situation dropped the ball. Yeah ok... It's good for ratings but ppl forget that these are real ppl with very real feelings and not hamsters like we refer to them sometimes! So Ironic that Joe and Janelle turned into the bullies they were saying Willie was at the end!!! Just my opinion...not looking to get into a debate!!!!

Thanks for all you do Carolyn and helpers!!! You all ROCK!!!!

July 23, 2012 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane and jojo should name their alliance "Use your Delusion"

July 23, 2012 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Michie! :) Thank you, and Thanks for voicing your opinion too!

Anyone with a different opinion is welcome as well.. :)

July 23, 2012 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning!

Just wanted to pop my head in and say howdy before I read TOR!

Be back later!

July 23, 2012 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Bluee!! :) Smoooch!

Good morning, RobTan! :) hehehe

July 23, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pssst!! New Top Post!! ClickMe

July 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger BerdacheBear said...

Hey BBers. Here's a little bit of eye candy for you girls (and guys) than enjoy visuals of a nice body, to start your week off right:

Google Shane Meaney. You'll find several vids for Shane, the Cosmo Bachelor and a personal trainer for Xplosive Performance Fitness. There's a short but cute vid with his bulldog and a cameo with his Himalayan kitty.

July 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, BeardacheBear! :) Thank you! one can never have too much yum.

July 23, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

so it seems that dan and dani are safe and jojo will go home? if so ill be happy again

i agree about the old format i used to be able to see the comments and all on one page and i liked the way it was listed

July 23, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning.

I'm over this whole Willie situation. I think there are some huge troublemakers in the house. I would use some other words but I want to get published. I think a particular person who shall remain nameless is a sh*t starter, a bully and a coward all rolled into one.

Needless to say, the only people who are completely innocent, who never tried to defend Willie's behavior but also never turned on him or treated him as an outcast, are...well actually I can only think of one. Ian. (To whoever decided not to open the door to the DR-you are by far the biggest horse's arse of the season.)

On to the game. This is where I try to be logical and not personal. From Janelle's position it seems that it would make the most sense to vote Danielle out and try to reteam with Britney. That would increase her numbers and give her 2 more people who have shown that they are good in physical competitions. Instead, she is looking at Shane as her biggest obstacle and sticking with Boogie. But what happens when Shane is gone and she has to try to get rid of Frank with Wil being her only physical threat? I am not understanding her logic.

July 23, 2012 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Michie

I had already written some of my own opinions before reading your post. No debate from me. You are spot on in my opinion.

I feel there are a LOT of bullies in the house. They just make themselves feel better by saying they are going to threaten and intimidate. I guess since they consider Willie to be uneducated they figured he wouldn't understand those big words so he got the 'bully' label. (Hmmm, can you tell I'm a little irritated with some of the HGs this year?)

Just wanted to add this because I found it amusing. Janelle, who is considered one of the best females to ever play the game has become this season's floater and a*s-kisser. And no one can get mad at me because those were her words, not mine.

July 23, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Carolyn,

I don't know if you knew this but last night Ashly decided to take a shower after her bath with Janelle in the HoH room and she apparently walked out the shower naked!!! She got so lucky the feed wasn't on her cause only the people behind the mirrors and control room got the show!!! Lol

July 23, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

**noted LOL

Thank you!

July 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for putting those up!!!

July 23, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for putting those up!!!

July 23, 2012 at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below