;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 21, 2012

This game, this house, these people!

Good morning, Dishers! It's a sleepy Lessa here with ya briefly this morning! It's about 8:30am in the BB house, and we have fishies on all feeds - don't panic, it's wake up time. :) We came back briefly to Boogie laughing and talking to the camera:

Boogie: That's it! I got nothing for you! I'm like Probst! Grab your torches...
Fish. Hee.

We have lockdown and morning routines going on, and as they do so, I'm gonna dash through flashback and see if there's anything important that was discussed before bed - an Overnight Lite, if you will - or even if ya won't. :)

1:40am:
Janelle, Wil and Danielle discuss the rest of the season, and trying to figure out what will happen.
Janelle: Someone's coming back, or something's happening.
Danielle: I can't worry about it
Janelle: Yeah, don't worry about it, but don't be shocked as hell when something happens...

1:20 Am

Jenn: It went down like that. Us three were in there, and I stayed in there, because I was like this guy is losing his mind. Then we heard the yelling, so loud because we heard it at the other side of the house, then it started going off - no don't follow him, no don't do that.. no go here..
Wil: I'm glad I stayed back there..
Jenn: I mean who head butts? like no hands..
Danielle: And like 4 times, bam bam bam bam..
Wil: I'm glad Jo's ok.. I like, think it comes to a point.. and he would have come after anyone.. Janelle..
Danielle: he threw things at her, he didn't see her flip him off she did it to his back..
Jen: he said he had no problem with me, but I know that's a lie.

Wil: It looks clean out here. Feels clean.
Jen: Now lets play the game.
Danielle: bring on the twists..
Jen: He just couldn't stick it out. What, 6 days? He could have done it live! He would have been such a jerk the whole week, though
Wil: it was bound to happen, I felt
Jen: It was just gonna get worse.

Danielle and Ashley give everyone hugs and start for bed.
Frank: One big happy family...

Wil's at the dryer, doing Sharon Ozborne imitations - it's actually pretty good - and funny. But we go Fishing. Heh.

When we get back, Danielle and Ashley are in the bathroom
Danielle: I'm scared. If Shane wins POV - I could go up and go home
Ashley: Think positive.. it could be just as a pawn.
Danielle: I don't know. But I hope so.
Ashley: They could put up Wil.. girl, you know how fast it chances in this house.

Outside, they count votes again for Kara, and rehash the eviction - Janelle, Frank, Jen and Wil..

2:55am - Dan's alone in the backyard, talking to himself/us while everyone else settles to sleep...

Dan: So where are we at right now in this game? Shane and JoJo are up - Shane's probably going to go, unless he wins the Veto, then Danielle goes up. Then I freak out because there's a crazy chance she gets ousted - but... always gotta play this game on the edge, gamble, that's how you win. She's gonna have to throw that Veto competition should she play.

Another thing - people are paranoid that coaches are going to play - we need to dispell that as soon as possible. How can I dispel that? How can I shake that rumor - I have to come up with a story now...

My head hurts from drinkin that diet soda - I don't drink diet at home, it's not good for you. How do I dispel... say I don't want too? Which would be a total lie, becuase I do want to, I do want to take a run at this game. Say I can't because I only have one player? God that would be a twist, if I could last that long - see some fireworks... Have to get Danielle through this week. Can't win the 4th quarter if you haven't started the 2nd yet.

What else is going on? Got to watch Britney because she's a wounded duck, wounded animal. SOmetimes the most docile animals are the most vicious when wounded. She's pretty beat right now, time to knock her out... best case scenario - Shane this week, JoJo next week, Danielle wins Hoh...

Hmm... what's going on at home? How's my wife Chelsea doing - if your up watching right now, tweet her and tell her I love her - I will personally thank you after the show for tweeting on my behalf..

Wonder what's going on in the presidential race right now.. VPs been picked? probably not. What do you want to know about the house? That Ian is gaining a lot of favor through being a goofball and could go far with Ashley because they're not a threat in any way? It's very very dangerous but you almost can't waste an HOH on them...Tomorrow will be a Memphis dedication day - bring out some vintage clothing.. Memphis/Renegades dedication day - that'll be tomorrow, Veto competition...

What else can I tell you.. Ashley's really a kind person, Shane - I think i nicknamed him milk toast.. is that even a real thing? What else is going on in my mind? Can I ever trust Mike Boogie? nope. Would I try to ride to the end with Janelle? Yup. Why? She's a beast in competitions and extremely loyal...
--Lessa:...when it benefits her. heh.
Gonna get lambasted in the shows because of the competitions but I don't care because I'm throwing them all. Gotta start playing that more, get some milage out of that..

He moves to the Hammock -

Dan: Some of my best work happened in here.. I may be  a little bit older, a little slower, but I still know how to do one thing - play this game. It's a lot harder to play this game when people know who you are, that's for sure. Especially if they are afraid of you - how do you do that? Lose competitions. Make it seem like you don't care - but I do care about this game. I love this game.

Who would I want out of this house? Joe. Could work with Frank -Danielle would work with me, Ashley would talk about bubbles, rainbows and unicorns, Jen would get rid of me because she's a better player than she is given credit for, JoJo might work with me, Shane has no clue what's going on in the house, Boogie would want me out, Janelle would hopefully want to work with me...

(Laughs) I'm back here. What the hell? Same pool, same yard, no friends. Looks familiar. Who can be my Memphis in the house? Bleach blond veto powerhouse or someone else? Don't know. Need to start paying attention to what day it is. I do  have to say the way the house is decorated this year is awesome! Japanese inspired, Karate Kid, Arcade bathroom, Karate Kid, Epic. 6am in Michigan - my sister is probably making candles, mom smoking, dad sleeping, Chelsea is probably in bed with our dog Frank, who's not supposed to be in bed right now. Little rat - second I leave he scurries up into the bed. If your awake, tweet my wife and tell her Frank the dog shouldn't be in bed - and I love her, and Frank too. I'd personally thank you if you did that - because I really appreciate it.

How do I make Danielle a stronger player right now? Can't win the Veto, she's got to throw it.

If I can get to 100days it'll be a milestone. We moved in on Saturday, day one.. 15 days, plus 71, that's 86 days of my life I've spent in this house, where you're being monitored every second - even when you're talking to yourself like a crazy person in the hammock, and big brother is staying awake to watch you talk to yourself.

Who can I trust? Boogie? He's the person I talk too the most, because oddly enough we have the ost in common even though he's one of the most diobolical players to play this game. I'm getting closer to Janelle which my family will love. Danielle is an awesome person to coach, as she listens and challenges me, Ian is getting very well liked... Frank -It would have been epic if I could have drafted him, but Boogie's smart to have picked him.  Jen's very shrewd... like her. Like Ashley as a person but not as a player, because she's going to coast, with Ian who will lay on a sword for her all day long, which is dangerous to deal with. Shane and JoJo should hopefully be on their way out. Don't know about Wil. Joe is the organizer, eagle eye Joe. Gotta watch him. May not win much, but can rally the troops. His mouth could get him in trouble, gotta catch him in something. Britney is on the ropes, time to knock her out - time for me to go to bed. You stayed up this late? Thanks for watching.

 Soon after, all the houseguests were in bed, sleeping. There were some early morning DR sessions - Boogie, Britney..  and we're all caught up!

So - I'll be around off and on today until Carolyn gets back (Happy 100th Birthday Nana!), will listen for any important bits, and start a new top post with the POV spoiler when it happens, if she's not returned by then. Enjoy your saturday, Dishers!

Game on! :)






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Dan is driving me nuts...if you think Danielle is going to get renominated and evicted should the veto be used, you can't have her tank the competition should she play in it.

July 21, 2012 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks Lessa! It's interesting reading Dan's thoughts. Hope he doesn't put complete trust in any of the others coaches. They will always be their own #1.

July 21, 2012 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Right now Joe and Wil are talking about how Janelle wants Boogie out and they may keep some things to themselves. They think Danielle going and getting Dan out is the best move. So seems that they may be moving away from their coach. They have decided to consider that and keep it between them.

July 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

10:53 BB time in the bathroom. They hg's are confirming Joe was headbutted it was Ian who had just gotten out of the shower and Frank who was in the shower in HOH

Sorry for the confusion earlier

July 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Great Blog Lessa. I conked out before you got back home last night so I still have to go back and read your Late Night.

Love that Dan is talking to us. I really want him to stay around. He's got to outlast outplay and outwit Mike Malin. Do it for all that is good and just in this world Dan!

Happy 100th Birthday Nana!
Carolyn have a great time. We want pics!

:o)
GaYToR

July 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Hi Carolyn!

JoJo has been calling Willie a sociopath repeatedly today so I looked up the definition. Up came this definition for: Antisocial personality disorder.

It says that it is characterized by at least 3 of the following:
1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others.
2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.
3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.
4. Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence.
5. Incapacity to experience guilt or to learn from experience.
6. Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict.

By my count Willie has AT LEAST 4 of these characteristics. It makes me wonder how he passed the psychology test to get admitted into the game. (Of course there have been some past house guests that displayed similar personalities to Willie.)

July 21, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Frank The Bear said...

This season is going to real short if they don't have some twist to add players into the game... Sigh.

As for Willie.. even Russell, while he got confrontational on Survivor, never lost it like that. Good riddance Willie!

July 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Lynnf. said...

I have been lurking here and am finally posting. Why isn't anyone upset w/ Brit for starting Willie off on his tirade? I know he did get crazy and deserved to be kicked out, but why isn't anyone focusing on what started the down hill crazy spiral?

And Frank exaggerating the " homophobic slurs"?

I think our exciting season is going to be a little less now. Britney, JoJo, & Shane should have tried to cool Willie down way before it escalated to the exit. I think Boogie or Dan, even Janelle would have tried to reign Willie in and counseled him on how to direct his anger in a more effective manner.

July 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I think a lot of factors went into Willie's tirade - and sure, to some degree, everyone shares a little bit of responsibility for it.

However - as I tell my kids so so often, we cannot control other people, or their reactions, feelings, emotions. We can only control how WE REACT.

Ultimately, Willie could not control his own self, his own reactions, his own emotions. So in the end? This is all on him.

July 21, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

Lynnf - thanks for posting! But I have to disagree. It wasn't Britney or Frank's fault that Willie went ballistic. It was the way Willie reacted that is the real issue here. Many others have been under much more pressure in the past and held it together.

Britney DID try to get him to settle down, and she did not antagonize him to freakout, in fact she tried her best to get him settled down. if you didn't catch that - flashback; she tried over and over.

Shane really did nothing, he sat there and looked confused and didn't really know what to do. JoJo did egg Willie on some, but I don't give her an inch of blame for Willie. He is responsible for his own actions, just as all the other house guests.

July 21, 2012 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Lynnf. said...

Good point! Those words have also come from my lips to my own child. I think when he has done something "bad" though, I want to know what lead him to that..... Or did he just do some act randomly for no reason.

I also think there was a bit of ganging up on willie. I do not condone his behavior, just saying he wasn't unprovoked.

July 21, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Can I just say I love Dan's monologues! :)

July 21, 2012 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Also - when this started? Check flashback at 3:35 BB time yesterday. Willie was still calm, and told JoJo what he was going to do. Calmly.

And he tried to go into the DR and tell them what he was fixing to do.

"I have to deflect the attention off you all."

When BB didn't let him in - he decided to let go. This was planned (emotionally, yes) - and backfired.

July 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think it's unfair to label someone with a psychological disorder after seeing them on tv for two weeks, or for Jojo even spending that time in the house with him. Again, not justifying what he did at all, just a little over the top to be diagnosing the guy

July 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

And in watching the flashback - Shane tried to stop him too.

Anyway - we'll never get the full reason why until he tells us - and you know he will be very vocal, and he will have believed he was doing right. He is a Hantz to the core. So We'll have to let it be, and watch our other hamsters for the rest of the summer. :)

Oh, how I love this game! :)

July 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

Yesterday, during the marathon trivia, I was doing some calculations. I realize that CBS may change things, but there own schedule calls for future evictions/HOH competitions on:
7/26, 8/2, 8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/6 and 9/13. At that point there are usually 4 people left. Then there is a POV comp which evicts the next person - only the POV winner votes. The three people left compete for the final HOH, who is scheduled to be crowned on 9/19.

Right now, there are 9 people left. If they keep to that schedule, there is only one person left on 9/13. Three people need to return, 4 if they plan a double eviction.

We keep hearing that if a coach loses all their players, they leave. What if they just leave being a coach and enter the game?

We all know there will be a twist, speculating is fun!

July 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger earlybird said...

What if the twist is, IF all the players on a coaches team are evicted, the coach joins the game as a player, rather than being evicted with the rest of his/her team?

I'd like to think this is going to be the case, rather than just plopping them all into the house as players at some point in time.

July 21, 2012 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Coke is a brand of soda/pop called cola. Where in the world do people call any type of soda, coke? That eliminates coke. So onto soda vs pop...its soda.

July 21, 2012 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger AuburnGirl said...

@Alexandra Torres, you must not live in the South where all soft drinks are referred to as coke. It may be a brand but it's pretty much the only thing we drink.

I just grew up asking for a soft drink by its name i.e Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Cheerwine, etc, etc. My mom would have freaked if she heard us call it soda or pop.

July 21, 2012 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below