;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Power Shift: After the Live Show Eviction & HOH Competition

What a first Live Eviction Show & HOH Competition! Were you guys as excited as I was watching the show? So sad to see Kara go, but it looks like another week of fireworks may be in store for us in the good old Big Brother House.

With Frank as the new HOH the writing on the wall seems pretty clear for Willie (unless he's saved by Britney). But I'm curious as to what this means for the others further down the road. Frank is clearly a strong player. Was this 1st week truly their best opportunity to get him out and did they just miss out?

As for the new Coaches Twist...I doubt anyone will be throwing the competition this week. But the question remains - would you rather keep a player safe or swap for a different player? Please let me know your opinions. And if you would swap: tell me which coach should swap which of his/her player for which other player.

In the kitchen, Willie congratulates Boogie.


Cam 1/2 7:06pm BBT
Kicks room
Britney: Everyone loves a power flip
Frank: I have no hard feelings against you girl
Britney: I've been telling him for a long time to be humble. You reap what you sow.


Willie approaches Britney. Tells her if she wins Coaches competition this week not to keep him safe. He will win veto or do whatever to keep himself safe. He assumes she will not trade him.

7:13pm BBT Have Not Room (Ashley/Wil)
Ashley is advising Wil to be careful what he says around certain people. Is wary of Joe.
Wil: He came for the drama

7:15 BBT Arcade Room Cam 1/2
Britney: Should I trade off Willie?
Shane: Who would you trade him for - Frank?
Britney: He's HOH
Shane: I could go to Dan
Britney: I just know that Boogie has a deal with Janelle, so that if I traded for one of her players they would still come after you.
Shane: I would hope that you would keep me safe. I need to separate myself, but its tough cuz we are still a team.

 

Britney: You're gonna have to talk to Frank
Shane: He knows that I was gonna vote for Kara. At least he knows that I'm loyal. But I'm also the only other physical threat.
Britney: Freakin' Willie has screwed up this whole game
Shane: Whole game
Britney: He lost Ashley when he went on his tirade
Shane: I'm gonna have to tell him I'm gonna have to break apart.
Britney: This sucks
They wrap up their commiserating. She asks for JoJo to come in.

JoJo enters at 7:26pm BBT

 

JoJo: So now what?
Britney: I don't know
JoJo: I can't stand Janelle. She's so fake. A whole week with us.
Britney: I know but you just have to let that go. You don't want to become the next Willie, blowing up on people.
Britney: What are you going to do if you win the Coaches Comp?
JoJo: I don't know. I think if I trade Willie they will keep him and get rid of one of you.
Britney: There's nobody I could trade for except for Danielle. That way they would get out Willie and knock out Dan.
JoJo: I still think that somebody will comeback in.
Britney: Yeah. Can you tell Willie to come in? Not that I have anything nice to say.
Britney, to herself: I've got to win this.



Willie: What's going on
Britney: Nothing good. You got Kara out here. If you win the Veto, Shane or JoJo will be out of here.
Willie: I got it turned from a 7-0 sweep against Kara.
Britney: You lost Ashley.
Willie: I had Ashley.
Britney: You alienated her with your antics.
They go round and 'round. Britney berating Willie, Willie defending himself. Britney blasts Willie for his behavior and his antics. She regrets sharing any information with him. As a result she has had to go around defending him. Conversely, Willie did not come into the game to be coached. Back where he's from he has to defend himself against what Frank did. Willie tells her to trade him.
Willie: trade me to Boogie's team. Danielle will go home.
Britney: no, they will evict Shane
More talking in Circles
Willie: I don't wanna argue with you, Brit.


Okay, I just can't with these two fighting like lovers/spouses anymore....


JoJo and Shane lounging on the sofa (Cam 3/4 at 7:47pm BBT)
JoJo: it was fun - except for someone going home. Knowing your family is probably watching.
Shane: was there an audience there when Jodi left
*God bless your heart, Shane
JoJo: no, it was the first day. She probably didn't get an interview.
*Shows how much you know.

Cam 1/2 7:51pm BBT Beats Room (Jenn/Wil)
Wil: Be careful what you wish for
Jenn: You were gunning for Kara!
Wil: I try not to give those kind of things power (referring to the whole mocking drama)
Jenn: He answered all of my questions today. I told him aside from everything I would shave his head.

 

Moving into the Kicks Bedroom, Danielle & Jenn are talking

Danielle: I told Frank, look, my word is my everything.
Jenn: He understands. I had to pull Willie out of the bathroom earlier because he was getting hot. I said you are the person I talk to least. We've talked game once...You were gunning for Kara earlier. You didn't have a alliance to take out the girls? (talks about Willie's lack of eye contact, body language - lather, rinse repeat her convo with Wil). You don't think you created a hostile environment?



Cam 1/2 8:08pm BBT Storage Room (Joe/Jenn/Wil)
Jenn: It's hot in these streets
Joe: I wonder if I should go clear the air with Willie
Jenn: You gotta play your role
Wil: I want that motherf-er out. He f-ed her (Kara) over.
*Really, I thought you voted to evict her, Wil
They are all having a grand time bashing Willie & Britney.
Wil: You're F-ed
*Is it just me or is Wil riding a power high right now, as though HE won HOH?

8:17pm Cam 3/4 Bathroom Gang



General chitchat about the HOH competition. Boogie is excited to get some updated photos of his son. Sleeping arrangements are discussed (JoJo & Willie are volunteered to share a bed). Britney & Janelle will be sharing Kara's former bed. Britney expresses sadness for Dan (at having lost Kara).

Ian: Alcohol can not be requested. It is a privilege not a right.
This announcement sends shock to the houseguests still gathered in the bathroom. Also, HG are not allowed to request Advil on behalf of other HG - as this could be done as an act of sabotage.

With this shocking announcement...I'm leaving you to the feeds until the lovely Lessa brings it on home with her always winning late night report.













Permalink







81 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I think Willie needs a diaper change right about now

July 19, 2012 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Britney should win and swap Danielle for Willie. She knows Willie is unlikely to survive this week or win a jury vote down the line. She'd be eliminating Dan as well.

July 19, 2012 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

As far as the new twist goes, I think Janelle is super happy with her team and would opt to save definitely not switch.

Dan is already being gunned after enough so he'd probably just save who he has and not switch just to leave the possibility open that he could go out week 2 along with his last player.

Boogie I don't think has any logical reason to switch his team up, but he is Boogie so he could do it just to be an ass.

Britney is the big toss up. The obvious thing is get Willie the hell off her team, but if she switches and takes another coaches player, she makes the already huge target on her team even bigger by pissing people off so she may just opt for the save instead of the switch.

An interesting twist but I don't think anything other than a save will come of it.

July 19, 2012 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hey Zinger

Great post, I think if I was Dan I wouldn't trade, it will damage his credibility. He's gotta work for the one he's got.

I think he's in good shape I see the next targets being Willie and Joe in that order. Of course there can always be casualties on the way and I see them as Shane and Wil

July 19, 2012 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Tyler: That would be a good way of going after Dan and getting rid of him.

July 19, 2012 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

I think that Britney should swap Willie for anyone on Boogies team aside from Frank, because he's all about his team and keeping them there, so why not keep Willie safe by sticking him there for awhile? She doesnt want to talk to him anymore anyway, perfect opportunity!

July 19, 2012 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

I'm not really feeling the whole coaches twist this week. I think the coaches would have to keep their player safe if they were to win. How would the player feel if their coach were to trade them? It would make them feel like they were garbage. How would the player who gets picked by the other coach that won? They probably like their current coach and don't want to switch. It just sounds very messy. But then again as I type this...isn't BB a really messy game??!!

July 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tyler Good Scenario

July 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

You caught me ;) I knew there was a ntp coming but when Willie said "I hope if I get back doored I win the POV" I laughed and had to comment, down there.

July 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hi ZINGER! Glad to see you here and Carolyn's fingers and ears and brain getting a break.

Caro... Is this After Party clothing optional too? (Cuz Stephen Ritchie is still running around the table nekkid!) *giggle* and *MERCY!!!*

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hi DishChicks and fellow Dishers! What a fabulous live show and wow! Is it really just the first eviction? Seems like they've been playing a month already!

With regards to the coach competition and trades vs protection: I have no answers, just a lot of questions. LOL

I am just wondering if Britney wins, will she save Willie or trade him? Does she see him as a liability now or as someone worth keeping and protecting?

If Dan wins, I think he will keep his player safe, but other than that, I just have a lot of question marks.

I think if I had the feeds, I might be able to guess more what these coaches might all do if they win their comp....will be reading everyone else's insights though. :)

July 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Ken said...

I agree Blakrose Willie for Ian would crazy trade.

July 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blakrose <<< my thoughts exactly!!
charb

July 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Boogie won't even try to win the comp. If he did, it would be a waste. Save someone who is already safe would be his only choice.

He might try just to spite the others.

July 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blakrose. That is probably the BEST move for this twist. Would F up Frank and Boogie

July 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

uggg ok starting off
sorry kara went but heres to a new week new hoh

Ok 1. Frank wining hoh after being on the block and almost going home was an awsome move.

2. i pray he will not put up ash, will or dani.

3 i see williy and shane up with jojo with a replcment nom.
I hope he will leave dan alone for this week.

July 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Gaytor: Not completely naked, I still have my codpiece on!

July 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the 5 that kept him safe is super happy they did just that! They shoulda got rid of him. He almost won the veto now HOH so good luck with that. I hate Boogie to do Boo Boogie!! I bet all the coaches will fight for safety for there players Dan might wanna trade but doubtful. Alot has changed huh not just the power shift

July 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OOPS I got so excited I forgot to answer Zinger's question to us.

I doubt anyone would want to swap except maybe Janelle should get rid of Joe, but I have no idea who she would trade with. A trade with Dan would be funny and it would probably keep Dan in the game much longer which I like the thought of that but I can't see it happening.

Bottom line is I think Joe is going to be staying a while with his "Diversity" (*gag me*) team.

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Dulcet said...

This is like MY best case scenario....i've been trying...trying SO hardddd to like britney after watching how mean-spirited and rude she was in S12 but I just cannot.

I'm absolutely joyed that one of her playas MAY be going home next week (may- as its big brother..nobody knows).

My best case scenario next week: Shane or Willie goes home or even Jojo (anyone with britney). :-)

July 19, 2012 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

did anybody else just see Ian's storage room swag? LOL he is SO cute

July 19, 2012 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah ha ha haaaaaa!

July 19, 2012 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Gaytor: Gag you? Be careful what you wish for (takes off cod piece).

hahaha, dirty I know, but how often do you get the chance to double entendre Gaytor?! I had to take the bait!

July 19, 2012 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

@ Stephen that codpiece is not the right size. Things are hanging out on both sides... or should I say all 4 sides?

:p~
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

BTW can I just say, I really didn't take what Willie said as an attack on Wil's homosexuality... I guess it was "smart" of Frank to play it off that way but I feel really bad it was at Wil's expense. :-(

July 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Ken said...

When is the coaches competition?

July 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Gaytor: I never could find a cod piece that did fit... *SIGH*

July 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

@stephen HA! I have no gag reflex fof 'that'.

I'm like 7*Up. Never had it, never will.

But that was a good one, naught boy.

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Stephen - what does that tell you about Frank. Willie has issues but that's not one of them.

July 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger mammy1 said...

I won't trade right now. I think the coaches should switch team altogether that would be a big twist

July 19, 2012 at 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Dan will throw another coaches challenge. If brit wins she should trade willie to Janelle

July 19, 2012 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

I love how Britney is going off on Willie!

July 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I wonder if Julie Chen has a cod piece *ponders*

July 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

I loved the first live show !!!! I wander what kind of family pictures Frank will have in his hoh room , I doubt they would put any with his dad since he doesn't want anyone to know . I have a feeling Jojo might go crazy before Willing does .

July 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought Willie was hot in the beginning but wow is he a crybaby.

July 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

He's given you the out Brit, take it! Dan and Willie would be fun to see.

July 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger mammy1 said...

I agree and when Will does watch when he get home he will see for himself

July 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

BTW Zinger, awesome job on the updates! :-)

Psssssttt, love you too, Carolyn! :-)

July 19, 2012 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Edie said...

My feeds are terrible today , did somebody say the other day that there was somewhere else to watch them . I had bblite last year and it was so much better ....thanks

July 19, 2012 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

even if willie went on boggies team i think willie would still go.

July 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Charb said...

"if i could have literally held your trachea and only let you speak when i opened my fist i would have"
<<<<----- I forgot how much I loved the things britney said!!!!

July 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gotta say that I am impressed that Willie doesn't flip out on Brit when she yells at him. Not sure Russel would allow that LOLOL

July 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

Ashley is an idiot. I am so disappointed I don't think I want to watch anymore.

Seriously, Farting Frank as HOH along with his sidekick Arrogant Joe?

July 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

@Stephen I agree that Frank blew it way out of proportion. There was a slight inflection but not enough to accuse him of doing so intentionally. Tell me Frank has never had a nellie moment in the heat of a conversation.

Shane looks like a teen on the verge of puberty with that clean-shaven face. I do prefer some stubble.

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Okay this junk about bullying and now it's intimation? The one thing I want to see before Willie goes is get this stupid thing resolved. Wil has been saying way worst things in the last or so.

July 19, 2012 at 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Dan always in the hot seat. I hope Brittany doesn't win coaches comp and give Willie to Dan. I doubt she could win anyways but that would be worst case scenario. I think willie&shane will go up and jojo potential renom

July 19, 2012 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Carolyn,

How do you do screen caps on the live feeds?

July 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how the tides have changed, poor Britney.

July 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Kathy, Carolyn & I use B3V Viewer for the screen grabs.

July 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Ladyhawke, I am unable to publish your comment due to Rule 7

July 19, 2012 at 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If willie goes home next week, I hope frank wins it all. Just so the rest of the house realizes what dumbys they are for not kicking him out when they had the chance! Also, if a trade happens, I hope either dan takes ian, or brit swaps willie for ian just to stick it to mike :)

July 19, 2012 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Wil is digging a very big hole he is going to have try to climb out of after the show. Just keep cutting people down Wil. You reap what you sow. Kara's a b*tch and doesn't like hypocrites.

July 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Is everyone as please as I am to hear how "spray conscious" everyone in the house is after dropping a deuce?

July 19, 2012 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

It seems that my last post was unable to be posted because I said that Frank farted and Joe was arrogant.

This may or may not get posted, but I think I may be done with this season.

July 19, 2012 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I think the inflection in Willies voice was just to denote speaking the words of someone else, not anything homophobic.

I've sorta got the gay vibe from Willie anyways... I'd do that for a dollar! ;-)

July 19, 2012 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Well, Brit predicted this. One of her players in jeopardy.

July 19, 2012 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Brit should trade Willie for Ian or Jenn that way when rest of house puts Willie out Boogie would be a player down.

July 19, 2012 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

I wonder if Ashley is noticing who is hanging out with her now that she threw her team under the bus.

July 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

About this trade potential - what does it really mean? Can a traded player still be put on the block? I think this supposed twist is meaningless.

July 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Oh sorry, I noticed what I said. I meant karma, not Kara. Shows where my head was.

July 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

Michigan Man- I couldn't agree with you more. It's one thing to lie but another to lie and make a person look like a bigot and a bully. It's pretty sick on both Frank and Wil's parts.

July 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Last call for comments.
As this is my 2nd time moderating comments & I'm probably a bit more cautious than Carolyn since it's her blog I just ask that you not bash the HGs. It's one thing to call them a name and another to describe their behavior a certain way. Thanks for your help & understanding!

July 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

Ladyhawke- me too!! I hope they all go back to ignoring her like they did before they needed her vote.

July 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

I find it VERY telling that Wil has mocked both JoJo AND Willie's voices tonight...the VERY thing he THINKS Willie did to him. And he did it MALICIOUSLY...

Eh, not a fan of Wil's.

July 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

@Ladyhawke - I absolutely think a player can be traded to another team and still be nominated for eviction. I believe the Coaches Competition is tomorrow, which is well before nominations.

July 19, 2012 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Excellent job tonight Zinger. Comment moderation is great too. Have a good night!

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

I find it HILARIOUS That Janelle, Frank & Boogie think they can convince Britney to trade Willie for Danielle.

What the heck are they smoking on?!

July 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

I think that it is pretty naive for Wil to go on Frank's word. Hopefully, he will be adult enough to apologize to Willie when he sees what truly happened.

July 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

Nah, Wil is milking this for all it's worth. Not only that but he doesn't WANT to know the truth. People have tried to tell him what was really said...he thinks he's a star..."I'm not going to give Willie camera time" dude...he's gotten A LOT more than you...Chill out. Oh Goodness!!!

July 19, 2012 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

@stephen I'll let you know about Willie. My sister was living in their area and knows the family. After the show I think I'll find a reason to take a trip to SW Louisiana.

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

Yes Yes Zinger, btw...awesome tonight! Loved reading your updates!

July 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Ladyhawke said...

Zinger, real quickly before you go - can you please tell me a potential benefit of trading a player. I must be missing something!

July 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

@stephen You'd do it for a dollar? That wouldn't give you much time.

I used to input billable hours for an entire litigation department that shall remain nameless (but it's the world's largest which doesn't mean it is the best.) you don't even pick up the phone for a dollar. HA!

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

No problem LadyHawke. Let's use Britney as an example. Right now Frank is likely putting up Willie & Shane as nominees for eviction. If Britney wins the competition, she could trade off Willie for someone like Jenn, Ashley, Ian or Wil. Jenn and Ian are not polarizing players in the house at this point. Britney has a good relationship with Ashley (so it seems). Wil is loyal to Janelle, so that would be a jab at Janelle while also getting a physical player.

July 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger mammy1 said...

Wasn't Will the one in the dr tonight saying something about not liking people who make fun of people? Is Will not doing that same thing? So I guess it is just ok when Will or someone on his "team" does it. But no one else can

July 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Last comment. I would like to give each of you a huge thank you for staying, reading my post(s) - assuming you do - and commenting here. Your support means so much!
That means you:
Stephen Ritchie
Tyler Wallace
curlerchick
Blakrose
Seany527
RobertMcDonald
Michigan Man
GaYToR
Debi
Ken
charb
Itcmek
Judy AndRob
JadeDarkStar
Brycemom23
Dulcet
Illisa
Little Sister
Ken
Mammy1
rob tan
Becky aka tata!
Edie
Kathy
Carrie Nelson
Sherrie
Kristin - Getting It Together

July 19, 2012 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Ann said...

I love how Brit is blaming Willie for messing up the game. She picked him as the HoH (not really fair in my opinion), Janelle/Brit convinced him to put Frank/Kara on the block, and Brit is the one who told him about the coaches coming back into the game. Why would you ever make your own player even more paranoid than he already was? Can't blame Willie for acting the way he did, for a decent amount of the week he wasn't being coached by one coach, but two..(Brit/Janelle).

July 19, 2012 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nite all see you next time

July 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, thanks for the fantastic updates.

It's bittersweet to watch Kara go, for Dan, Willie and Brit's sake, I would've wanted her to stay. Also to take Boogie down a notch. However, I like Frank and feel like he'll be an entertaining player. What an incredible powershift.

I don't really see anyone trading. Brit would be most likely, and even then if she traded Willie, Shane would definitely be voted out. I think if she wins she would be smart to save Shane... Willie's goose is cooked no matter what and he's such a wild card. Shane is playing a much smarter game.

Wil is really tickin' me off... he has said way nastier stuff than anyone in that house - a million times worse than anything I've heard Willie say. I was really hoping to like Wil too.

July 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger nobones said...

C'mon, really K-MAC? You don't think Willie using the"N" WORD isn't disgusting?!

July 20, 2012 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger nobones said...

Really K-MAC? You don't think Willie saying the "N" WORD want disgusting?!

July 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below