;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 14 House

Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers and  Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests!  It's almost time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!  Thank you, Boogie and Ashley for waking up before the bell.  Boogie, I'm gonna take a wild guess that 95% of the live feeders are opting for Ashley's shower right now over your yard running. Just a guess.

Before the HGs get to talking, here are the last few posts for you to get caught up on, starting from last night.  By the way, if you weren't around yesterday afternoon, that one is also a must-read!
Ordinarily we have HoH pics on Wednesdays, but there is nothing ordinary about Big Brother 14! Good golly, Miss Molly. At some point today, we're expecting to see Dan's Plan go into motion, whatever that may be. He's been hinting for the past couple days that he's got a Hail Mary pass designed to save Kara, and that he'd be tossing that ball out on Wednesday. We're ready, Dan! Rah Rah Rah! Siss Boom Bah! Gooo Team!

And tonight on the Wednesday CBS broadcast of Big Brother 14 at 8pm, we'll gather here for the 1st Wednesday Show Viewing Party of the season! As much as I can't wait to see the PoV comp, I'm most looking forward to the Diary Room sessions, so we can begin to get a grip on who is really with who! They are a confusing bunch of non-stop gaming critters! Whose DR session are you most curious to see? For me, it's Joe and Ashley!

8:34am BBT
Speaking of Ashley, she just joined the living, and she's about to hop in the shower and convince her brain of the same.  Boogie, meanwhile, has been up for a while, exercising his mouth and his body in the backyard.

While Ashley showers on feed 1 at 8:43am, perv cam is giving her a break and keeping her in a long shot. Must be Skippette.  Nope.  I spoke too soon.  Ashley is just shy of too tall for the shower door, and as she stretches and massages her pecs, I'm pretty sure she's forgotten all about the cameras.



CUT TO:
9:04am BBT - The quad cam just went to the We'll Be Right Back Screen... Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests! :0)  It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers! By the way, you've been doing a truly fabulous job at that. Unprecedented first week! Kudos to all of you! We'll be here waiting for you!

9:15am BBT - They're alive!!! Kinda.. they're getting there. 

Ashley had a dream she was on a date with Russell Brand.. Jenn gives a shout out to the Audio Team.  10 sound geeks just smiled big in the control room at what might be their first ever shout out.
 Frank and Boogie

Frank: So far it's lookin' good.  So far it looks like we;ve got the votes.  Wil was like, you've got my vote.  Ashley said yeah too.  I stayed out at the hot tub with Janelle and Wil last night for a while, and as long as she's not f'ing us, I think we're good.
Boogie: I think you're better off if I hang way in the background... especially with Janelle.
Frank agrees.

JoJo comes outside.

Frank: Did you love that maneater song, JoJo??
JoJo: Why is everyone saying that?

CUT TO:
9:25am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Joe and Wil

Joe: Here's what bothers me.. If you and me go against it, we've screwed 4 people.
Wil: I just don't trust that Kara wont put up __ and __.  I just think Frank'll have our back.
Joe: Will he go after us at the 6, maybe.. but right now we've got, Jenn, who I believe will go with us to the end.  Ian.. he's with us now.  I don't know what he'll do later.
Wil: Ashley..  Janelle was pushing so hard for it, and I was like why are you pushing so hard?
Joe: I hate to say it, but Willie was right on that.  She hates Boogie.  She wants rid of him.  If we think the repurcussions.. If we went Kara, then you have Ian and Jenn..
Wil: That can't really trust us anymore.
Joe: They will never trust us again.  We'd begin week 2 with 5 enemies.  And someone would probably out us.
Wil: But I haven't made any promise to Kara that I'd give her a vote.


Meanwhile on 3 and 4.. 

Feeds 3/4
Frank and Boogie
Backyard

Frank: JoJo was sleepin up in HoH again last night.
Boogie: good!  Keep that little tramp up there.
Frank:  I think I've got Wil..
Boogie: Wil's turning 25 this week.. There's nothing that a young gay man in 2012 likes more than a heterosexual guy standing up for him.  I reference the year, because of the bullies thing..
Frank: I'll be honest.. I don't think Janelles trying to screw us.  I think she'd rather work with us than them.
Boogie: She's no dummy in that regard.  She knows the numbers are very tilty right now.  One person could draw a line in the sand and make war.
Frank: And, I think.. Joe told me he talked to Ashley and she's 100%.
Boogie: Joe's your best bet.
Frank: I talked to her in the bathroom, and I was like, I got you girl?  And she was like, yeah..  It's just hard to read her, because she's so..
Boogie: Dopey?
Frank: Better you should say it than me.  I don't really trust what she says to me, but I trust what she says to Joe.  At this point, the only wild one is Ash.  I think the others are locked.

9:33am BBT
Quad
  • Joe and Wil continue in the lounge..
  • Frank and Boogie wrap it up and head inside.  
  • Ian and JoJo talk on the couch in the backyard
  • Willie, Shane and Kara are chatting across the kitchen counter.  Ted eavesdrops from the dining table.
BB: Frank, please come to the Diary Room. 

9:36am BBT
Willie joins JoJo and Ian outside.. Joe and Wil continue in the Lounge.

Feeds 3/4
JoJo: Did you sleep good last night?
Willie: Actually, I did.  I think I released a lot of stress. I know I made mistakes..
Ian: A good night sleep does people well.


Feeds 1/2
Wil: We gotta play this for ourselves and stop listening to Janelle.
Joe: She's a nice lady, but..


CUT TO:
9:44am BBT
Feeds 1/2 - Wil, Willie, JoJo, Ian on the couches..

Feeds 3/4 Kara and Danielle are on the Hammock, whispering about plans.
Kara: I'll talk to Wil today to kind of seal the deal.  He better vote for me.  He's my friend.
**sigh.

9:47am BBT

9:48am BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.
ALL: Nooo!
BB: Please go outside..
ALL: Oh!
BB: And close the sliding glass door.

9:55am BBT
A very Walton-esque Good morning session in the backyard..



Kara is the last to come outside, and Willie gentlemanly gives up his chair for her.

**Sorry you're probably going home, here's a nice cushy chair..


10am
And just because I like a nice juxtaposition..


.
10:05am BBT
Britney, Shane
Feed 3
Hammock

Shane: We're gonna lose someone next week, and it's probably gonna be me.. But after yesterday, maybe someone else.  Who do you see going far on our team?

Britney: You were my best bet from the start.  I think you're doing a good job, too.  You're not as out and about as most of the guys are..
Shane: As far as the physical threat..
Britney: If you can get past the beginning, they'll foget about it.
Shane: Willie buried himself yesterday.  I have a good feeling about sticking around awhile.
***Skippy, can we please get a closer shot?

Britney: The dynamic is so weird right now.
Shane: It'll get better as the day goes on.  The lockdown isn't helping.
Britney: That feeling is the worst.  Everybody's just being really quiet..
 ***mercifully.

Brit: Joe is gonna burn his own bridge.
Shane: Obviously he's making deals all around.

Britney:  How did Willie mocking Wil get turned into a gay slur?  It's so stupid. People want people to be mad at each other.
**biting. my. tongue.
Shane: It may be the best thing for me right now.  Who do you think is going home?
Brit: Frank.
Shane: I think so too.  We've got the votes.  Wil, Ashley, Joe, JoJo, me.
**you better count again.
Shane: I know Joe wants him gone.
**not according to Joe and Wil this morning.

The conversation between Britney and Shane on feed 3 on the hammock is ongoing at 10:15am BBT...

10:22am BBT
The lockdown is over!  Most of the HGs head inside.  Frank and Joe remain walk/running the yard.  Britney and Shane remain on the Hammock.. She's telling him he needs to be studying, and what he needs to remember for comps.

BB: Houseguests, this is a reminder.  Sleeping is only permitted in..
Frank: People are already sleeping?  Geez!

Britney continues her study tips for Shane.

Willie: Hey, Brit!  I'm locked out again.
Brit: I wonder if they want me to blog.  I'd rather not.  (back to studying)  Like they'll take things, and then they'll ask you what's missing.. That'll be a question.  You need to take notice. So yeah, you need to be studying that.
Shane: Thanks.  I didn't know that.

Brit: I'm hoping, I'm thinking, that the next coaches comp will be more mental.  Yesterday, I saw 2 men on the platform, and I saw 2 ment pointing, and when it's mental, they're always pointing over there.. (other direction) so I'm wondering if they're working on something and a little bit of the fake snow got out..
Shane: It's a completely new guy (not Mike O.) so I don't know.... What time are nominations.. or Eviction, I mean..
Britney: The live show starts at 5, so by 6 you have a new HoH. 
**not this year.  The live show starts at 6pm BBT.
Britney: Thursday will be a very big day.

CUT TO:
10:37am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Storage Room

In a quick little convo, Kara asks Joe if they're good, and he says he wants to talk to her and Dan together.  That he hears she's making an alliance with Willie.  Kara emphatically denies.

We follow Joe to the bathroom where he tells  Ian they're having a team meeting in the storage room in 7 minutes.  Then he floats the Willie and the Women alliance at him. 

***Looks like Joe's got 1 more manipulation in him for the week.  Stay tuned for the Storage Room meeting.

10:42am
BB: Ashley to the DR.
BB: Houseguests, this is a reminder.  Sleeping is only permitted in the bedrooms.

Kitchen
Feed 1
Kara: I'm tired of being accused of being in alliances with people.
Jenn: You're in an alliance with Big Ted (the teddy bear) and you know it.
Kara: Yeah, me and big Ted.
Joe: At least Ted's honest.

10:44am
Feed 3
Britney (to Shane): I would die if I lose you from my team..  I came here for one reason only - to coach.

10:46am
Feeds 1/2
Joe, Jenn, Wil

Wil: Janbelle blew it with me last night.
Joe: We gotta make damn sure we've got Ashley's vote.
Wil: I promised Frank my vote 3 days ago and I'm sticking with it.
Jenn: Is Ashley good to go?  I can't read her.
Wil: If they're making ties with Willie, we're f'd next week.
Jenn: Who's accusing her of making alliances.
Joe: I did.  I said I think you have a deal with Willie.  As far as I'm concerned, if you're not in our 6, you're against us.

Kara enters.

Joe: I'm not accusing you of anything. Are you with Willie?
Kara: No.  I'm jsut trying to stay in the game this week. He's gotta go.  Willie made a deal with everyone.
Joe: I know, and that's what worries me.
Kara: I think he's sinking his own ship.
Joe: I think he sunk it.

Wil: The thing with Willie is he put you up with the intent of getting rid of you.
Kara: I know.  I'm not gonna forget it.
Wil: And it's too suspicious.. When you bring up people coming back in, who are the first people to dispel that?  The coaches.  And there could be some clause in the contract.. I mean, there's no way..

Kara: I don't have an alliance with anyone. I don't have a deal with Willie.  He has a deal with every single person, because he can't play for HoH next week.
Wil: This is the worst situation.. especially week 1..  I don't think anyone wants you to go home.
Joe: 24 hours ago, they were trying to force us to get rid of you.
Wil: I couldn't even hang out with you, because they said we were in an alliance.

Ashley enters.

Joe: What's up, Ash?
Ashley: I was in the DR.
Wil: The only thing I can say is everything changes every 10 minutes in this house.

Kara leaves.

Joe: Are you 100% with keeping Frank?
Ashley: Yeah.
Joe: I just wanted to make sure.
Ashley: I thought you were mad at me because I was nice to Willie.
Joe: Be cordial, but don't go up to his room.

Ian Enters.

Joe: Real quick guys.. Our official name of our group so far is Diversity.. Each of us comes from a different walk of life.. Every day, I wanna meet for 5 minutes or less.  Right now we have the numbers.  We're 6.  They're 5.  Kara has to go home.  Every body has my word.  We go to the final 6. Alright.  1..2..3.. diversity.

11am BBT
The group disassembles.  Wil and Ashley hang back to talk.  Wil tells her he's over Janelle, and sure she's coming back into the game.  And they are only to use her for advice..Further, he wants to know if she's on the same page to get Willie out, and Ashley says absolutely.

Wil: I think Joe's a little too overdramatic.
Ashley: He needs to simmer down a little.

Wil: Why is Britney being such a suck up to all of us?
Ashley: oh my God, you're right.

The conversation between Wil and Ashley is ongoing at 11:04am.  It's interesting..  Every thing anyone says, Ashley agrees.  Absolutely anthing and everything.

11:05am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Kara, Wil, Ashley
Kara checks back in with wil and Ashley in the Storage Room.  Ashley pulls an "I don't know.  It's so confusing." Wil gives her a line about Janelle and coaches coming back into the game, and not knowing who to trust.  Kara reasserts that she doesn't have a deal with Willie.

Kara: I don't want to force you into anything.  I think I have Shane, JoJo and Danielle..  It's really only you 2 that are my only hope.
Wil: I jsut wanna wait and see if Frank doesn't F up today.. There's a strong possibility.

JoJo comes in.  Wil says he wants to go lay down.  He bails.  Ashley too.  JoJo hangs to talk with Kara.

Kara: He's supposed to be my friend.
JoJo: It doesn't make sense.  Why would he want to keep Frank?  He's his huge competition.  And if people are making alliances with Frank, they're gonna lose.  He lies.  All he does is lie.
Kara: He wont give me an answer.
JoJo: I'll talk to him. It's stupid.  Because if Boogie wins that Coaches comp.  Frank is safe.
Kara; He'll save him every single week.
JoJo: And then when are we getting him out?
Kara: Never.
JoJo: Put it in people's head that you're gonna be a have not.. that you're gonna be weak, even though you'd probably handle it like a champ.. just get int heir heads.  Fight.
 **nice pep-talk, JoJo! :)  Time check at end of conversation - 11:11am - make a wish. ;)

11:20am BBT
Feeds 1/2
Wil and Ashley
Hammock

Wil: I really like Kara, but they've totally abandoned Frank, so I think it's in our best interest to keep him in.
**good luck with that.

Feeds 3/4
Joe and Kara
Lounge
Joe's giving Kara lip service, perhaps in case she stays.. Who knows?
Joe: If we can get the numbers.. We know Willie's comin' after me and Wil.. I'll talk to him.  That's what we gotta figure out.  I'm not lettin' that dude come after me.

CUT TO:
11:24am
Kara's alone in the Lounge, waiting for Dan, whom she just asked to come in and talk to her.  Wil and Ashley remain on the Hammock..

Dan: What's up?
Kara: I talked to Wil and Joe separately.  Wil is so up in the air.. He was saying Janelle is pushing them to vote Frank out, and he feels bullied and pushed around.  Ashley told me yesterday she'd vote for me to stay, and now she's uncertain.
Dan: Sometimes the best thing at this point, when things look favorable for you..
Kara: Is just to chill..
Dan: And I'm not gonna bring it up to anyone.
Kara: Joe wants to talk to you.  And I think Wil will do whatever he says.
Dan: I'll wait for him to come to me.
Kara: Joe was like, we wanna go with whereever the votes are, but they don't want it to be a tie, and Willie sends Frank home.  He just wanted to know from me if I was on board to get Willie out.
Dan: Your answer to that is you're just trying to stay here next week.
**Too late.
Dan: You don't have to put him up and Danielle doesn't have to.
Kara: None of them want to get blood on their hands.  It's like they want me to do it for everybody.

Dan: It's gonna be hard to sit back when you see Frank stirring shit up.. but you have to.  And if Janelle's telling them to get Frank out, they're not gonna go against her.
**sigh

Kara: Like with Joe.. He stood up to Willie, but now, all of a sudden, he's team Frank. Willie was like, if you see people talking today, you should go break it up.

Dan advises her to lay low and only bring it up if someone else does.

Dan: You wanna look lilke you're happy at this point and not worried.  You'r ein a great spot right now, and everyone is gonna want you and Danielle to work with them on both sides.
Kara: It just hurts.  Wil is spposed to be my friend..  They're scared of Willie. Now I feel like they wanna keep Frank, because they feel like Frank will help them out.
Dan: Barring a meltdown from you or Danielle, you're not going anywhere.  You just gotta stay busy or go to sleep.. or hang out by me.  No more goin' solo or getting trapped by Joe again.  He's got such a huge mouth.
Kara: He's a monster.
Dan: When I talk to him, I'm not gonna say anything, I'm gonna let him derive what he wants from what I tell him.
Kara: I can't push people.  They've got to make up their own mind.  It's just stressful.
Dan: You just need one of them.
Kara: Joe was saying he doesn't want Willie to be the tiebreaker.
Dan: Well, sometimes Joe isn't gonna get what he wants.  You just gotta lay low and chill.
Kara:  Yeah. I'm not gonna talk anymore.  I'm done.
Dan: What're you gonna do, so I know you wont get trapped?
kara: I think I'm gonna go do the elliptical.  Then just chill out.
Dan: At this point, the best thing you can do is let people come to you.  Just say you're just tryin' to get through this week.

11:42am BBT

In the kitchen, we have some brunch prep happening.  Wil and Ashley are still conspiring on the Hammock.


Wil and Ashley are currently talking about Joe's oversharing with Janelle.  They want him to cut it and her out.



12:30pm BBT
It's time for a wee bloggy break!  Enjoy the feeds and please mind the critters! They misbehave terribly when left unattended!  I'll see you back here at 3pm BBT. :0)









Permalink







69 Comments:

Blogger softballmom/bblover said...

Good morning again. I hope that I can tolerate listening to Joe's DR sessions. I had to mute him the last time. Rachel was my fav last season, but she needed to find her volume control button. Production should tell him, hey dummy, You're screaming at America, and they don't like that. Lol

July 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning again, Softball Mom! :)

G'morning Mike :) - You'll make it up here eventually. ;)

July 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think whatever Dan had planned took a backseat to Willie's blow up. All Dan has to do now is get 3 votes Where he needed 4 before. Can willie deliver Shane and Jojo? can Kara deliver Wil. If so, Frank leaves thursday

July 18, 2012 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous KatMD said...

LONG time reader, first time commenter. Also, first time getting the live feeds(of course through bbdish) However, I DO NOT understand how to use the flashback. I was trying to see the blowup from last night between Willie and Frank. Lessa said it was at 10:15. If I'm eastern time, do I put it in at 10:15 my time or BBT ? I'm SO confused!! Please help! Also, Thanks for all you ladies do!

July 18, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Caro. You've got their schedule down pretty good this week. Of course II think it's more that they are so predictable.

Wille opens eyes. Willie lies. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I had to laugh at your TOR.

JoJo: Oh please Big Brother.. make this happen.. America wants it. America's rooting for us. You know they are.
Willie: Oh, I know.

Mmmm. Not so much. At least not this American.

Since BB is waking them up, I'll leave you to it. I've been with them for 11 hours now and I think my shift is over.

:o)
GaYToR

July 18, 2012 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, RobTan :) We'll see! :))


Good morning, KatMD! :) Welcome to the comment section!! :) It's so nice to have you in here! Re flashbacks - For the time being, you have to adjust to your time zone - So, if you live on the wast coast, and a flashback says, 8pm BBT - go to 11pm in the flashbacks. :)

Good morning, GayTor! :) Predictable?? This bunch?? Oh lordy! The only thing I find predictable about them is that they're off to the races from the moment they open their eyes every morning til they go to sleep!

July 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Good Morning Ladies!!! Loved how Frank kept his cool last night while Willie lost his. I have a feeling that Willie would get everything he could handle and more if he decided to pounce on the son of a professional wrester. I hope Frank stays this week for sure. He and Willie will be so busy going at eat other, and I will be so entertained.

Is that wrong????

XOXOXOXXO....have a good day!

July 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Gaytor, I thought the same thing. I find that the people that think America loves them are the people I want gone first.

July 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Crisi!! :) Happy Wednesday!

July 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Had to stop and do some things around the homestead.

Now to pick up where I left off. If I can find where I left off. And Carolyn has now opened another post for me to catch up on. LOL

Haven't even turned on the feeds yet today because I wanted to catch up first.

Be back later. Just giving a Blue update. hehehehe

July 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stumbled on Kara being 2006 playmate of the year. Dont know how i missed that convo, but now I gotta say, I hope Frank stays. Dan picked one sorry team, maybe later in the game Dan can pick up a real player

July 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Smoooches on Blue who is diligently playing catch up! NOT an easy task with this crew!!

July 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Camera 4 with them all looking at the two lifting weights may be the descriptive image of BB14. Very little in the way of big personalities, so far.

July 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning.

These are my takes on the HGs before I see the DRs tonight.

Jodi, I hardly knew you.
Danielle-no opinion.
Kara-for some reason her voice irritates me.

Ian-nice kid. Sorry about your coach.
Jenn-low profile. Sorry about your coach.
Frank-all brawn, no brain.

Ashley-I have no idea whose side she is on.
Joe-number 1 troublemaker. This season's Shelly.
Wil-Love him, but he needs to open his eyes to the big picture and quit acting like Janelle's lapdog.

Shane-No idea if he is telling the truth or not.
JoJo-She bugs me, but at least she seems loyal.
Willie-Aside from letting his paranoia get to him, I don't think he is a bad person. I think if he really believed he could trust someone, he may be loyal. Whether I am right or wrong, I don't think he is the evil incarnate others have made him out to be. I think a lot of other people orchestrated things that led Willie to become the fall guy.

In regards to the comment Willie supposedly made regarding Wil: I would never defend that and was very upset when I heard about it. However, after hearing Britney and Willie tell what happened and hearing Frank describe what happened, Britney and Willie came off as being much more believable. Therefore, my jackhole of the week is Frank.

Good-bye Frank. I really hope to see you walking out the door tomorrow.

July 18, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning everyone! Playing catchup after a few days at the lake, and it proves to be easier than I thought since nothing before yesterday matters!

I guess maybe I missed some stuff, but I kind of like Willie, and I'm not liking this situation right now. I feel like he's just in over his head, and he tried to be accomodating to everyone and then it all started overlapping and turned into something ugly.

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that I love Britney and can't stand Boogie also.

Thanks for the great updates ladies, your hard work is much appreciated. But if this first week is any indication of how the rest of the season is going to go, I feel for your fingers and your keyboards!

July 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Mike :) - WOw.. We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.

Good morning, Grendon! :) Great post!! I appreeesh! ;)


Good morning, K-Mac! :) Thank you very much!! :)

July 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

This is my opinion of the coaches.

Britney-a kitten trying to swim with the sharks. Frankly, that is exactly why I hope she and/or one of her team members wins. She has been honest. Yes, I know she was and still can be a mean girl, but she was very young and immature the first time she played. She can also be kind, considerate and funny. She was loyal in her first season and seems to be trying to stay loyal this year. She has done nothing to deserve being treated the way she has been the last 24 hours. Especially getting the cold shoulder from Janelle. And it breaks my heart that Wil is ignoring her now. I thought for sure they would be bff's.

Boogie-I didn't think you could be any more disgusting but-surprise!!! You topped yourself. Basically, you made it seem like your child is baggage because he interferes with your clubbing and picking up women. Luckily, when he gets a little older you can use him to hang out at the same gym the single mothers go to so he can help you pick up women. You are a real class act-NOT!!!

Dan-I haven't seen the old Dan yet. It seems like we have a sneakier Dan this year. I still have my fingers crossed. But I know he was bad talking Britney and trying to make people believe that she lied through her whole season. I know it's part of the game, but I don't like to see Dan play 'slimy'. I hold him to a higher degree of expectation.

Janelle-I feel very strongly that she was one of the people who was instrumental in instigating the stuff that has very likely led to Willie's downfall. I thought her and Britney would be a good team, but Janelle has tossed her out like yesterday's trash. She also seems to bend the truth to fit what she wants it to be and she comes off as a little bitter. I always loved Janelle. Now, I'm thinking that maybe what I loved the most about her was Howie and Kaysar.

July 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Crisi - Thank you very much, and thank you for the heads up! :))

July 18, 2012 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

aaaaaaaaannnnnnd........thud!

Caught up again.

Feeds on.

Drat. Just remembered I have to go to the store.

Grendon, I always love, love, love reading your thoughts on the HG's!

Carolyn, Lessa, Zinga, thanks so much for the wonderful transcribing job you all did!! Big smooches and huggies to all of you.

Now, when am I going to the store? Hmmmm, I'll think about it for awhile.

July 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Storage room meeting. Definitely saving the trip to the store until later! LOL

July 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Christy said...

WOW... Grendon you just summed up every feeling I have about all of them! Thanks for saying what I am thinking!

July 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OMG

Wil is complaining that he thinks the coaches are coming back in the game. He is pissed at Janelle and just said that now, more than ever, they have to play their own game.

So why then, I must ask, is Willie a villain for telling them to play their own game.

BTW-You are very welcome Carolyn. You knew a long post was coming from me sooner or later.

July 18, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I have soooo much to say about everything that has occurred in the last day or so, but I need time to let everything I read today to sink in and get my thoughts straight.

All I will say for now is simply this. Willie is so paranoid. And way to talkative with the game play. Intense may not even be a strong enough word to describe him.

And Joe definitely likes to stir the pot. (get it? He's a chef, stir the pot?......anyone? *sigh*)

July 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Funny, they more or less condemned Willie for outing the coach's return to the game theory but now everyone is convinced it will happen. (Re; Ashley and Wil in storage room just now)
Ah, life in a squirrel cage.

July 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Hey everyone!!!!!

I can not believe I shut off my computer only 5-10 minutes before the blow up last night!

At this point, I am torn between wanting Kara or Frank to stay.

Frank: I like that Frank will be entaining and not back down to Willie (can we please have a WWF challenge between those two- would love to see what Frankie learned from dear ole dad!!)

Kara: I want to see Dan do well in the game,but I do not think Kara herself has much game. I definitely put her in the floater wanna-be category.

Grendon- I love your comparison of Joe and Shelley! I so agree!!

July 18, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

I would love a 4-4 vote... with Wil voting to keep Frank. and seeing Franks face walk out the door.

July 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Sandra said...

Also Joe/Wil only go to Ashley when they need here.

July 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Blue. Thank you Christy. christyleigh23-I'm waiting for Joe to start hanging on the patio and developing a 24 hour a day smoking habit.

July 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good afternoon Carolyn! Last nite stressed me out AI much I wanted to go the DR for a Valium!! Really feel for Willie & Brittany. I hate seeing Janelle & Wil turn on her. I do have to give props to Wil for not going off on anyone. Either he realizes the there's more to the story or that Willie is being used as a scapegoat. Wil strikes me as the type that if you said something ugly & derogatory about him, he's the first to step up & say "ah hell no"! I really hope Frank goes cause his "I'm a chili dude" attitude is jumping up & down on my last nerve. To bad they can't send Boogie w/him!!!!

July 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Who died and made Joe boss?

Telling his 'alliance' what their new name is. Telling Ashley she can be cordial to Willie but she can't go to his room.

Willie's goose may be cooked but Diversity will never survive. They just started out and they already sit around talking about how they don't trust each other.

July 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Howdy, everyone.

I don't think I've said anything in about an hour, and had to remedy that.

"anything in abut an hour"

There. Remedied.

July 18, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

7th inning stretch!! brb :) 5 minutes.

July 18, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon Amen to everything you said!!!

July 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I spy an afternoon top post coming.

*peeking into the transcribing room where Carolyn is hunkered down.*

July 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Congrats on catching up!!

Christy :) - She has a way of doing that. :))

Mike 0 True, true..

ChristyLeigh! : Hiiii!! I think that happens every 10 minutes with these guys!


Hi Sandra :) Yup!

Hi HanHaysMom! :) Boogie in the hot seat - now there's an image i can live with. :)


Grendon - I was wondering that as well. I don't see a long life "Diversity."

July 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

It's always a question of whether the big threats or the floaters will be at risk early on. With one of each on the block, I think the first eviction is the one that typically gets rid of a floater, what do you guys think?

The numbers are tilty. I'm going to remember that phrase.

July 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more with Grendon's take on everyone. I'm really NOT diggin' Joe right now, "you can be cordial, but don't go up to his room" Really??!! Definitely looking forward to DRs tonight to hear what people are thinking. Ashley is a total wild card. Does anyone know what she's really thinking? Does she know?

July 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

AW!!! Brit's story to Dan about her last couple of days of freedom with her husband before joining the season is so sweet. She started tearing up.

And now, Dan sharing his story with how he proposed to his wife!!! ♥♥♥

My heart is all warm and fuzzy right now!

July 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Drat that Lessa. Now she's got me curious about the "braille" wall. I never thought about it until she mentioned. Now it's driving me nuts.

July 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone...

I love reading all the comments soooooooo much..I find myself talking to the computer either agreeing or saying what are you thinking if I don't agree..

Greendon I enjoy yours all the time as I do Blue's..

And Carolyn..love yours too...;p~

I am so glad we have BBDish..xoPam

July 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:)) - I've been putting it together, but.. I think i'll wait til 12:30bbt to post it.

July 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I think I may actually have a nap and start back up at 3pm BBT... It's a whole lotta small talk at the moment.

Of course, they'll probably explode any second now.

The 3am eastern wakeups necessitate a mid afternoon nap..

July 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn!

Grendon-i don't think I disagree with any of your thoughts today. You are right on!

I didn't love Brit in her season, but I am pulling for her this season.

I feel bad for Willie and his over active mouth. He could have been sitting pretty.

Jenn and Ian are doing a good job of laying low. I wonder how long they can keep it up.

July 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Taking a break for a while but I'm sure I will be checking in.

July 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, that would certainly give me time to run to the store, walk the B-line or bike it (haven't decided which yet) and maybe get a couple other things accomplished. Like call Mom and Dad and tell them, Yes, I'm still breathing.LOL

July 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi GoodGirl! :)

See ya later, Grendon! :)

Have fun, Blue! :)


++++++++++++++++++


zzzzz... I'll open a new top post at 3pm BBT

July 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger nancyk89 said...

At this.point I don't care who goes frank or kara please make a decision and stick with it...I want a new hoh in power....I tired of back and forth...

July 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Amen Grendon!! Diversity.....what the heck kinda group name is that? And who died & made Joe God?? Isn't that what everyone was yelling at Willie about? Lordy these folks are nutty!!

July 18, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Boy these coaches are sure being blamed for alot of stuff that they haven't done. Ash said that Janie wants Kara out, but Janie wants Frank out and always has. The HG have figured out that the coaches can be blamed for everything.

July 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

The thing that's funny is the ppl in HOH right now are all trying to figure out who they can get and they don't need anyone else. Danielle votes to keep Kara and if these four are telling the truth, they have it.

If Willie and Co. save Kara they could get Kara and Danielle on their side and run the house for quite a while.

July 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Okay so I went back watched the FB of Willie supposed slur at Wil. There is a slight, very slight inflection in his voice and his hands are raised slightly. You have to stretch that a lot to make it what Frank said it was.

I'm calling Frank out. He had to do a lot of embellishing to get to where he did.

July 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone else catch Willie use the "N" WORD last night?

July 18, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

All caught up again but Caro wussed on us. I'm not sure if I want to turn on the feeds today. Reading the transcript pisses me off more than enough.

I'm not sure what to think about this little ditty. I'm just going to post it and mull it over some more. I just find it so wrong on so many levels I can't begin to explain it in terms suitable for publishing.

Boogie: Wil's turning 25 this week.. There's nothing that a young gay man in 2012 likes more than a heterosexual guy standing up for him. I reference the year, because of the bullies thing..

I guess since it came out of Mike Malin's mouth I should just consider the source and let it go but not sure I can.


I'll see everyone when the new posts opens in about an hour and 20 minutes.

:o)
GaYToR

July 18, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 18, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I was just listening to the conversation in the HOH with the 4 amigos and I just had to ask....why does JoJo think that only the four of them deserve to be there but the others don't. LOL

That girl is sure not lacking in self confidence.

July 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

On the subject of big personalities Carolyn. Willie, Janelle, Boogie, maybe Wil yes but on the whole this is a subdued group, so far.
No Dr will or even an Enzo for entertainment purposes. As for Janelle, she is pretty much subdued leaving Willie as the major magnet for pos. and neg. attention.
You might say Jose is a personality but his game is not original.
Still early I know.

July 18, 2012 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger I 4 GIT said...

I am soooo confused. I read the blog everyday, watch the feeds, and of course the shows...I still cant figure these people out!!

July 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Inside Lock Down at 2:18BBT

Gives them a good bit of time to build something decent. We shall see.

July 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Jennib said...

It is annoying me that Frank is talking about the next HOH and who to nominate....when he's on the block and his fate changes every 5 minutes!! (5:45pm eastern)

July 18, 2012 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!~

I know. Everyone wants to stand up and applaud. It really isn't necessary.

Seriously, stop! LOL

I have no idea if Carolyn is back or not. Have no idea what is happening. I'm commenting completely blind here.

The important thing is, I am commenting. Right? No? Whatevs.

LOL

Had a great walk (opted to walk, so I could take my doggie, although she crapped out before I even hit the B-line, and actually had to carry her back to the house. Little Princess Diva!!!)

Bought some gorgeous looking Driscoll's strawberries at the store. (ate about 8 of them upon arriving home)

Made a couple phone calls. My sis-in-law says she walking out of her house tomorrow for a little alone time. Apparently 3 weeks with the 3 girls did her in!!LOL She needs a little Mommy time. I told her to go to a day spa and get a massage and pedi and mani. She said she thinks she is, plus some shopping. Good for her.

I'm curious about what's been happening on the Live Feeds since I've been gone. Not that it matters. Whatever they decided in the last 2 hours or so, they will change positions and their minds again another half dozen times between now and Thursday show time.

Okay. I'm revved up and ready.

Wakey, wakey, Caro!!!! *smooch* (a frog kissing a Princess)

July 18, 2012 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Why are the HG's in the bathroom making themselves pretty? I've seen Janie and Kara so far. It's too early for BBAD.

Maybe they are just doing it to be doing it. For their own personal reasons.

Things are making me go "Hmmm."

July 18, 2012 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

My goodness. I have to go grab some more Driscoll's strawberries! Darn, they are huge, sweet and lovely! Yum, yum, yum.

July 18, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I found out some things about Shane. He is a model. At least a wanna be model.

He was also "Cosmo’s 2010 Bachelor of the Year nominee from Vermont."

I've seen some very yummy photos of him. (Nothing nude. Get your minds out of the gutter. And bring my mind with you LOL)

Google is so wonderful.

July 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

In one of his Q&A's he mentioned he's been told he's an amazing kisser. *swooooon* I may faint.

July 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh my. He prefers boxer briefs, but likes to sleep commando.

Someone lift me up and put me back in my chair.

July 18, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Caro!!!!!!!!!

Wakey wakey!!!

I'm dangling a cup of strong coffee in front of her.........but so far......nuttin.

I'll keep danglin.

(the coffee, that is)

July 18, 2012 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Why are people making themselves pretty?

And, why am I not eating more Driscoll's strawberries?

Gotta make a run to the fridge. I'll be back. With strawberry juice sticky fingers. Who wants to lick them?

July 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :)

New Top POst!!

Please Click Here

July 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

did anyone catch the conversation between Wil and Kara last night during after dark? it was hard to make out because they were running and there was a lot of mic noise. they mentioned something about someone finding out about them... but i don't know if they were talking about production or the other houseguests? just curious if anyone else could make it out... thanks! :D

July 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below