;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BB14 Boogie and Willie - Game Talk Before The Wake Up

Spark up the feeds, folks.  As of 7:40am BBT on Feed 1, Willie's on a fishing expedition with Boogie.. 

If you haven't read the overnight report yet, that's quite important too..  and make sure to read Late Night Lessa's aptly titled post, It's Flip Floppin' Monday!

So as Not to bury the lead of the overnight... At 2:50am on feed 1, Brit spilled the beans to Willie about her and Janelle's suspicions that they'd be joining the game.  At 3:20am on feed 3, after staring at the memory wall, Willie believes that confirms it - There are enough Key Slots to bring the Coaches into the game, and he wants Britney to bust the game wide open Tuesday morning with the whole house. Go directly to 3:20am on flashback  - feeds 3 and 4. 

As thorough as we try to be, there is no replacement for watching it with your own eyes on the live feeds.. or in the flashbacks section of the live feeds.  If you'd like to try them out for 3 days free, here's the link to make that happen. :)  You're gonna love em!

Last night at midnight, the Have Nots came off food restriction, but they still have to sleep on the torture devices BB is calling beds. Before you read the Overnight Report,
 
 

7:40am Boogie's up

7:42am Willie gets up and heads outside for a smoke. Boogie joins him on the couch.

Willie: Something don't make sense in this house.. It's just weird.
Boogie: You're not 2nd guessing our thing?
WIllie: No no no.  It just don't make sens to me.  Some of the sense I see.
Boogie: You saw it last night?
Willie: Been sein' it since I been here.  You don't see something gonna happen in this game?
Boogie: Oh, Definitely..  I think people are setting up there secondary plans and their 3rd plans..
Willie:
Boogie: I think no matter what, you gotta break up that other potential 4some..
Willie: Weird.
Boogie: At some point, they're gonna have to deal with you 3 strong guys..
Willie: If ou were me, what would be the smartest thjing?
Boogie: You have your main alliance, like I had with Will.. ANd then other people you know aren't gonna vote you out.  FOr yu.. for week 2..  I think was to get 1 person out of this house without making yourself a target.
WIllie: I don't know if I've done that.
Boogie: You've got your 2.. my 3.. I don't know about janelle's team.. Danielle's the scariest one to me.  She's always moping aournd.. I don't know what she'd do.. All things considered.. I think, you set yourself up pretty nicely.. getting out of this one unscathed.
Willie: But I'm lookin' further in the game, and something don't make sense..;
Boogie: Can you say who concerns you the most?
Willie: It's not eve4n the players.  It's the coaches.
Boogie: Well, Dan's running around..




Willie keeps fishing to see if Boogie knows or is willing to share.

Willie:  Ths game doesn't make sense.  We're gonna have 9 players with only being 2 weeks in.
Boogie: You're concerned someone's coming back in..
Willie:
Boogie; I think you might be a little smarter than the average newbie.
Willie: I'm gonna get f'd with these people.. If I was in the house qwith 12 newbies..
Boogie: You have a couple good people to work with.. You can go far.
Willie: It's weird.  I understand Dan's in a bad spot right now.. I get that.  He's scramblin.  It's just that.. The numbers don't add up.. And all these people are scramblin' like it's the last day of the show.  It's like they're preparing theirself  and I don't know what they're preparing theirself for..
Boogie: I think everyone's so anxious to play, and this 5 days of dead time makes everyone antsy.
Willie: I need to be looking ahead.  I just wanna get from 1 week to the next.
Boogie: Right now, what's good is your evictions don't factor in at the end.  So just gettem out.
Willie: THe numbers don't add up.  It's more than one person coming back.  It's gotta be.  They're gonna do something in the middle of the season.  They've had 14 people and run it with one double eviction.  We got rid of one the 1st day.  That's 11 people in this house.
Boogie: What's the difference.
Willie: It's a huge difference.. If theybring people back.. or make the coaches play a challenge..
Boogie: Are you catching people in secret conversations?
Willie: All the time.  Every day.  I could walk from here to there and find 3.  It just doesn't make sense to me.  Why so early?
Boogie: I think you have a little better handle on it.  Some of these people hadn't even watched the show before sequester.. Plus you watched your brother on the other show, and there are similarities.. Between now and the 4th eviction, it's an eternity.  People ought to sit back and relax.
Willie: But it's the coaches too!  Janelle's got 3 people.  Why is she playing so hard?  Why is she so upset about Kara going home?
Boogie: She has a personal thing agains tme. I think.
Willie: But it's like she's plotting..
Boogie: Even if one of her players wins HoH, she's gotta talk her person into putting you up.. if that's what you're worried about.

 ***Willie's fishing expedition is coming up empty with Boogie.  Either Boogie doesn't realize the coaches will enter, or he's  masterfully evading. I think the former.

Willie: But why is she SO concerned?
Boogie: I think she's probably working with Dan a little bit.
Willie: He's gonna have 1 person.  She doesn't have the numbers.
Boogie: That's what you gotta remember.  Just keep your crew solid for 57 more hours.  If Danielle won HoH, I would be flabbergasted.
Willie: Even if she won HoH, we would still have the numbers.
Boogie: Unless she put up you and Frank..
Willie: Yeah. .. That would be the worst case..  Cuz I could work with Frank.. and the people that are legit, that I know I could trust.
Boogie: And like you said..
Willie: But there's gotta be something's gonna happen.. Something's going on.. It benefits nothing.. Why would you blow up the house because we're getting rid of Kara.
Boogie: There's a reason she's that mad.
Willie: It makes no sense.. Why you would get so upset about one thing.
Boogie: Keep in mind, with all due respect to the blond bombshell, she isn't exactly here for being a strategist.  Just be careful not to give her too much credit.
Willie: I don't think she's stupid.
Boogie:
Willie: Do you realize how far I would run in this game if I didn't have to worry about the coaches?
Boogie; Yeah.  For sure.  There's no way there's not something with her and Dan..  Dan knows it's easy to stoke the fire against me with her.  She doesn't know any more about a twist than you or me..
Willie: Why would you dumo 3 or 6 people to get with 1 person.  What the F.. It makes no sense.

8:06am this is ongoing.. on feeds 1 and 2 

Willie: I'm in the game.  She's not even in the game.. Why's she playing like she's in the game?
Boogie: Exactly.  And that's what everyone's gotta remember.  Dan and Janelle are throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.. We all have 3 chances..
Willie: Last night I come out here, and Dan and Janelle are talking out here for over an hour.
Boogie: That's why she's so upset about Kara.. He's obviously gotten to her.  Get Frank..  He's Boogie's #1 pick..  And get Shane next..  Dan's good.  He needs to go soon.  He's a trouble maker.  I like him, but he's a trouble maker.
Willie: I need to figure this shit out.

8:11am still going..
Willie: She's playing for herself.. She's like asking uus to vote out Wil next week.
Boogie: She's asking?
Willie: By the way she's playing..

Spark up the feeds, folks.  Willie's on a fishing expedition with Boogie.. 

8:16am
Willie: No matter what happens.. We just gotta stick to the plan.
Boogie: Absolutely.  Stick to the plan.
Willie: I'm almost thinkin' with the way she's freakin out so much, of hittin' Janelle in the jaw next week.
Boogie: I'd love that...  What's your take on Joe?
Willie: Joe's a wildcard.
Boogie: I was thinking maybe of nomination Wil and Joe, as a way to hit Janelle.
Willie: But if Wil wins, he's gotta nominate me and Frank.
Boogie: Wil's gotta go for a number of reasons.. He's entertaining.. He gets on great with people.. and he's one of Janelle's..
Willie: Cuz that'll cripple Janelle.
Boogie: I think Joe and Ashley would be quicker to leave her.

Willie: No matter what happens.. No matter what happens..  I've got the best interest of Frank to stay in the game.
Boogie: Sure.  Sure.  The 3 of us definitely need each other.  Man, I wish it was Thursday.

8:20am
BB: Willie, please go to the Diary Room

Willie goes.

8:22am
cam 1
Backyard
Boogie: Alrighty.. Willie and Boogie rollin' together.. Who woulda thunk it?  Janelle, Janelle, Janelle.. Aaaaaah...  My birthday must still be going on.  1st towards the end of my birthday, Willie wants to form an alliance. 

Boogie: Then I wake up, and Willie doesn't trust Janelle?  Christmas!  What's next?  Willie doesn't trust Brit anymore?  I love it! I love it! I love it!  Thursday cannot come soon enough.

8:30am - HGs are waking up..

Willie joins Ashley on the bathroom couch.  Frank comes in there too.

Willie: They called Boogie, Shane and me to the DR this morning.

BB: You are not allowed to talk about production.

Frank: Whhaaaat??

CUT TO:
8:35am
Perv Cam
Feeds 1 and 2
Willie in the Shower...

knock yourself out..

CUT TO:
8:37am
Feeds 1 and 2
Boogie and Frank
Backyard
couch

Boogie recounts his chat with Willie to Frank..

Boogie: He's super super concerned about a twist.. So I told him, Janelle doesn't know any more than you do about what's coming.  For me.. What's great is he really wants to go after her players..  No Ashley, though. I'm like, cool.  You don't have to ask me twice to go after Janelle.  Th emore paranoid he is about the more people in the house, the more he runs to us and trusts us.

8:41am BBT
BB: Good morning, houseguests.  It's time to get up for the day..

Fishies, beautiful fishies..






Permalink







12 Comments:

Blogger Kassie said...

gm everyone. game talk to is early today. I miss so much because I am working this year. But thank to the dish i can get updates on breaks and stuff.

July 17, 2012 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

One thing is for certain... Willie has a MAJOR blab issue. He needs a big dose of Bitetheetongue, STAT!

Have a great day everyone!

Carolyn? You. Are. Ahhhhmazing! Love you darling! ♥

Off to meet those ends... *sigh* I'd sooo much rather stay here!

July 17, 2012 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous pattiZ said...

When did I miss Willie making some kind of deal with Boogie? He IS making deals all over the house - Ashley, JoJo, Britney, Joe, now Boogie. That is definitely going to bite him. Also, his getting two girls close to him reminds me an awful lot of Russell's game play. Ugh. No likey.

July 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger ash said...

I wonder what happens when the coach loses all their players?

July 17, 2012 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New top post - click here

July 17, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Good morning Dishers!

Simply Sam, I totally agree about Willie...but Brit...come on, what was she thinking even broaching the subject with Mr. Mouth That Won't Shut Up?!

It's going to be a doozy of a day...good luck Carolyn!!!

July 17, 2012 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Morning Everyone!!! WOW Brit, really?? I cannot remember a season with as much "bang" In the first week. Since i have never been a fan of Brit, I was pleased to see she just shot herself in the foot. Her big mouth got her early this season. Only problem is, she just shot the other coaches feet as well. This should be an interesting day. Trying to imagine the looks on the coaches faces when this all gets blabbed, whether its her or Willie.

Get your coffee lovely ladies, I think your in for a loooonnngggg one today!!!

July 17, 2012 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Damn Skippy Newpants!!! Am I allowed to say damn?

They can't show fish during BBAD which means they can't keep trying to keep things secret. So why ya gotta send us deep sea diving during crucial moments like this? Why Skippy, why?

Schizznits.

July 17, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

What if getting rid of all coaches players released that coach into the game?

July 17, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

What if getting rid of the coaches players released that coach into the game?

July 17, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger lilo723 said...

@Lolli I was thinking the same thing you were. They are so keen on getting Dan out, but I can't see BB letting one of their most popular players walk out the door in two weeks time.
I am so glad you guys posted this convo. I love that Willie was trying to get Boogie to bite about the coaches coming into the game and that Boogie didn't. I think Boogie was actually giving Willie some sound advice, but he is just way to paranoid. That will be what gets Willie out of the house.

July 17, 2012 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I am really startn to like Willie. I also just had 2 laugh when Brit didn't even realize how she was hurtn herself!

July 18, 2012 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below