;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Madness

Good afternoon Dishers! Hope you are ready to dive in to the craziness that is this game we all love so much. Grab a drink and let's hop into the feeds, shall we...

Cam 1/2 2:00pm BBT

Willie & Frank in HOH Room are in a deep conversation. They are solidifying their alliance, talking about doing what is best for the two of them, having each other's back, and playing the game for themselves and not their coaches

Willie: The person I trust most is you & I'm scared shitless.
Frank mentions that when he was talking to Joe the other night that Shane's name was brought up as someone who they would need to drop. He thought that was curious and was trying to get Willie's opinion of how trustworthy Janelle & her "team" is.
Willie: I trust Joe. I think he will do the wisest thing for him.
Let's just work together, dude. Let's just work together.
Frank: That's our best option
Willie: I won't backdoor ya
Frank: I won't - (can't bring himself to commit to not backdooring Willie)
Willie: That's just dirty
Frank: I hate that move

Outside on the patio Cam 3/4

Topic comes up of Shane's Cosmo appearance. The girls (Janelle & Britney) guess that he was a most eligible bachelor. Britney comes up with Willie's bio

Britney: Father of 2. Divorced. Tugboat Driver. Hobbies: Smoking. Best Feature: Lungs

 

Britney asks about dinner. Joe says something about sock-eye (?) salmon or sushi (Boogie's first choice). Also, says Janelle mentioned that they brought in pizza & cake on her season. Britney says they didn't do that for them. JoJo asks Britney if she eats fish, to which Britney answers that she tries not to but will if she has to. Joe picks up the hint and says he can always do chicken. We get fish from Skippy when Joe mentions Boogie's request to have his assistant bring sushi over.

Cam 1/2 HOH - Coache's SuiteRoom 2:35pm BBT
Britney & Willie

Willie: He just said. I just said you just need to be quiet.
Britney: Did he say he wouldn't nominate me
Willie: He said he wouldn't nominate me and he wouldn't backdoor me.
Britney: I told Janelle that Kara had to go because she was causing problems for our team and Dan would try to pull Wil away.
Willie: Do you think that's gonna make Wil bitter towards me?
Britney: He's really good at acting like things don't bother him, but I know that they do.
Willie: Do you think that's why he's been sleeping all day?
Britney: Because he's tired it means something bad?
Willie: Shane will end up going with Danielle. They're gonna get cozy. Which I'm gonna start getting cozy with Ashley. 
Britney: We've got Ashley.
Willie: We've got JoJo. She's jealous.
Britney doesn't see the attraction of Shane. She goes in on his shell necklace.
Willie starts singing Ashley's praises. She's smarter than everyone thinks. She came up to talk game with him last night and wants Kara out. Kara's goose is cooked. Willie's target for next week is Wil. (Too bad Willie isn't HOH next week).
Britney: Let's get rid of Kara then. I'm sick of her. She's causing too much drama.

Willie: We're gonna do this. You're bringing home that $100,000 check
Britney: That would be nice. I was lucky that Shane was my first pick and nobody wanted to work with you. Even though that pissed you off.
Willie: I'll keep a tab on Frank to see where he is - from week to week
Britney: I guess I'll keep (more of) a tab on Shane and JoJo
Willie: I don't trust Shane
Britney: I don't not trust Shane. I just don't know what his motive is. Like he's just on here for exposure.

Quote du jour: All of the eggs in his basket are over with - Willie "I'm not Russell" Hantz

Cam 1/2 5:55 Kitchen
Janelle, Kara, Shane

Janelle is finishing up Boogie's birthday cake. Janelle agrees to bake cookies with her later. Baking is the only thing to do for fun. 

Talk is of food & eating habits. Kara is distressed as she has been eating too much - general snacking throughout the day. The pizza she & Boogie made late last night did not agree with her tummy this morning. 

Janelle is amazed that she made a cake for Boogie since she hates him. Goes to show how bored she is in the house. Shane comments that he doesn't seem that bad compared to previous seasons. Janelle warns him to wait until Boogie is in power. Shane agrees, saying that Boogie will probably be coming after him.

3:08pm BBT 
Cam 1/2
Janelle is teaching JoJo and Ashley how to play chess

Cam 3/4 
Boogie is regaling Dan & Ian with tales of his international travels
Boogie: Japan just seems like a clusterf- and they don't speak English. Captain Redundant. (Wow! He really said that)
Talk of the Michael Fay from the United States who got caned in Singapore for theft and vandalism. Dan says that American citizens deserve to be treated the same as any other person in their respective country, just as we subject everyone to our laws & penalties when they are in the US.
Boogie turns and asks Dan if he supports water-boarding. Dan says there are certain things we as citizens should not be aware of in order to protect our safety & well-being. (Treading on dangerous & controversial ground here, fellas)

Cam 3/4 Bathroom 3:19pm BBT

Perv Cam

Danielle is complaining about an injury sustained in the POV competition. Her ankle is swollen & bruised. Kara advises her to take 4 Advil and put an ice pack on it (Irony, anyone?). Frank enters and Danielle shows off her boo-boo (because that's what Kindergarten teachers call them) to him. (Zinger spots an attention-seeker...I know my kind anywhere).

Kara: Oh, Frank. Should we plan our outfits for Thursday so we can coordinate?
Frank: I'm trying to work on my tan for Julie (or did he call her Jules?)

Lol, Kara has given Dan the nickname "Lt. Dan". Oh the Chop CVenus can do with that one. And with that...I leave you in the mighty hands of our resident Dish Goddess for the Late Afternoon Report.












Permalink







55 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see Shane getting Ollie'd

July 16, 2012 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Willie is driving me nuts. The flip flopping. I think when he is not HOH he is going to drive the HOH nuts. If he gets on the block, things are going to get nasty. He needs to send Frank home.

July 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Willie is driving me nuts. The flip flopping. I think when he is not HOH he is going to drive the HOH nuts. If he gets on the block, things are going to get nasty. He needs to send Frank home.

July 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hellllllloooooooooooo, Zinger!

Welcome aboard today! I hope your fingers are limber. These people sure do love to talk game! LOL

July 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Zinger..I'm really enjoying your input this year. Keep it coming.

It looks like Willie is creating a mess for himself. He should know the best thing is to get rid of Carrot Top while he can. Won't be so easy later.

Of course, I'm wanting that because I want Dan to stay in the game...Love me some Dan. He's just so honest and loyal I don't know how anyone cannot like him.

Willie will probably change his mind again in a few minutes. I have never seen anyone flip so much!

July 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MIchigan Man!! :) Welcome home! Gooood luck getting through it all! :)

Hiya RobTan! :) hmmm.. in what sense of the term?

Hi Francesca! :) Thanks very much!

Hi FLGirl! :) He's certainly giving me some bloggy bootcamp this week!



Thanks, BeeBelle! :) Wow.. on reading the article, it seems to me that the guy is looking for 15 minutes of fame on her back.

Hey Sandra - I dunno!

Hi Laura - Sure thing! :)


Thanks, Blue! :) I actually went for a bike ride in the rain just now. :)

Reposting a couple comments from the previous post to make sure they get seeen. :)

July 16, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

in the last top post Caro wrote (in the comments):

on reading the article, it seems to me that the guy is looking for 15 minutes of fame on her back.

That's exactly what I thought when I read the article. Actually, my EXACT thought was.....'what a douche'.

Anyway, she's in the house, playing a game, and her personal issues outside the house are exactly that. Personal. And outside the house. None of my business.

Back to game.

I keep hoping Frank goes home this week, just because I love Dan so much and would hate to see yet another of his players go home.

On the other hand, I also understand sending Kara home. Dan is a dangerous player, in terms of strategy and comps. I see where Janie and Brit are coming from on that one.

July 16, 2012 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Blueee!! :)

Hi ShiShi!! :)


***I'm secretly giggling that I've created 2 more people who appreciate the fishies.

July 16, 2012 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hello Michigan Man. Hello Shi Shi! Hello everyone!

July 16, 2012 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - that sums up my feelings quite well.

July 16, 2012 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Theresa L. said...

Hello Zinger and Carolyn!
I have to wonder if Russell forgot the part "keep your mouth shut" when he was coaching Willie for this show. This guy talks way too much and so does Frank! The hard core gaming is going to wesr them down before week 3 LoL
Theresa in KS

July 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Theresa in KS :) hehehehe! Hiya!

July 16, 2012 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Willie only thinks of strength in ppl. He has to realize that this game is very mental and not all strength. He keeps saying that he will win this and that. I don't know how smart he will be with questions etc. He thinks that him and Frank can just power their way to the final.

July 16, 2012 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

He'll learn...

July 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hey everybody!

Hey Blue...I'm so glad I have a fellow Dan lover. The game won't be the same if he leaves. Love hearing your comments!

Hay Caro not only am I jealous of your early morning walk but also of your bike ride in the rain. How fun that sounds. I absolutely love rainy weather and I like to bike ride. The two of them plus the beach can't be beat!

July 16, 2012 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Theresa in WA said...

Trying to fix...yipee, now to change the state

July 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

By the way, is anyone else having trouble with their feeds cutting out and the wrong voice over for the picture?

July 16, 2012 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good afternoon Zinger!! Enjoying your commentary! I know Carolyn is enjoying the help!
Blue & Carolyn...are y'all talking about the article about Ashley & her ex that's suing her? What a shame this man is trying to smear her in the press.

July 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiShi - The bonuses of waking up at 3am eastern.. live blogging the overnight report and psychically convincing the HGs to hit the sack by 3am bbt. hehehe!

July 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kinda slow....thats okay...i have to work on some new guitar songs anywho

July 16, 2012 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, I've been meaning to mention to you....

The city of Bloomington recently transformed old RR tracks that ran right through the middle of our city into an asphalt-paved path. It's very wide, with lots of street lamps, park benches, trash cans, etc. It's several miles long, and it was built with Federal Stimulus money for walking/jogging/biking/blading, etc. It even has markers throughout to chart how many miles, etc you have gone. It opened almost a year ago, and I decided to buy a bicycle and start biking it. Bought the bicycle at a yard sale used. Just to get me started.

I love it. Absolutely love it. As the trail runs through the heart of Bloomington, there are occasional stops for traffic, etc, but by state law, we always have the right of way.

It's called the "B Line", but originally, when the city first started it was called "Rails to Trails" because they are the old railroad shipping lines.

Anyway, I had been meaning to mention it, and tell you you are the one who inspired me to take up biking. Hadn't really thought about it until you mentioned earlier you went for a bike ride in the rain.

July 16, 2012 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i hate willi and how he is acting and i hate brit flip flopping so much they need tog et rid frank not kara dang it

July 16, 2012 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

i hate willi and how he is acting and i hate brit flip flopping so much they need tog et rid frank not kara dang it

July 16, 2012 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm going to walk my doggie.

Be back in a bit.

July 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting Ollie'd would involve a consuming showmance followed by getting a gameplay beatdown left and right. Preferablly by Dan

July 16, 2012 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Your description is divine. I love everything about it!

HanHaysMom - bingo!

July 16, 2012 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Theresa in WA!!! :))))) Yayyy!! You're no longer Unknown!

Hiya DavidB!!

July 16, 2012 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zinger, GREAT JOB!!!!
Hi Carolyn,
Hi everyone...

Willie can sure talk...I think he is getting a wee bit burned out with this HOH...First and last HOH are the hardest to me..

I think Brit is playing a good game, but I am still a Dan fan..:):) I am worried about him not getting into the game yet..hope he doesn't wait until it is to late..

Pam

July 16, 2012 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really liking Ashley and her position in the house

July 16, 2012 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And I am back! That took forever because my Dr. has converted his office to all files on computer. He's finally hit the 21st century, but my 15 minutes turned into 45 because he didn't know how to create prescriptions that automatically fax to the pharmacy.

YaY Zinger!!! Welcome to Monday. Glad you are here so Carolyn can come in and play with us.

Now my thought. Yes that's singuar... thought. What the heck is wrong with Janelle? Has she completely lost it and forgotten what a snake Mike Malin is? After what he did to her in All-Stars I can't imagine her wanting to keep him and his people over Dan and his two.

You know I am always suspicious of AGP and predetermined outcomes. Did Allison Grodner have to promise a win to Mike to get him to come back?

Janie, Janie Janie... wake up and smell the venom.

:o)
GaYToR

July 16, 2012 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Hi Caro, Zing and all ((hugs))

I am going to be the rebel here and say I want Frank to stay and I hope Boogie makes it far with his team, it would make better TV and drama for the feeds. Not to mention I have always been Chilltown fan. Don't get me wrong, I love Dan and the other coaches but I love the drama that is BB and think it will be a better game with Frank in it.
OK, don't lynch me guys :) xoxo

July 16, 2012 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Welcome back GayTor!!! :) Timing is everything.. I can't believe Blue just scooted out the door right as you arrived.

July 16, 2012 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pamm!!! :)

Thanks, Rob.. :)

Jade.. Paranoia will destroy ya. ;)

July 16, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Afternoon/Evening Zinger

I'm a huge Dan fan but what's best for Brit's team is to decide if Frank or Dan is a bigger threat? We all know the answer. Getting rid of Kara is a hit at Dan. If they could somehow get rid of Danielle next, zoinks. It would go down as one of the best BB plays ever.

We won't know the real Willie until he's not HOH and/or on the block. I like his game play right now.

I don't get the dislike for JoJo. Both Dishers and HGs seem to feel the same way. I just don't see it. I've missed some comments, but I think as far as the Rachel one she probably only saw season 12 in sequester and formed the same opinion of her that most ppl did that season. She just seems really interesting. I like to listen to her talk. Most times someone like her would really annoy me but not this time.

Other than her Ashley is my favorite woman in the house.

July 16, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Gaytor, I went through that with my MD last year and went I went back 3 months later, he still didn't have it fully together. Thankfully he does now.

July 16, 2012 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm back. Did I miss anything?

I'll have to go read Zinger's updates.

I guess I did miss GaYToR's re-entrance. In other words, I didn't miss anything. LOL J/K honey! *smooch*

July 16, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi WendyBBFanatic! :) Welcome Back!!

Hey Blue!! Yay! That was fast!! :)

Hi MichiganMan!! :) I was thinking the other day.. Something else we don't know is what happens to the coaches when their last player is eliminated. Logic would dictate, they'd be out, but when has BB ever been logical? What if it's the opposite, and whoever's players are eliminated 1st gets to enter the game for 500k?

July 16, 2012 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

You're my boy, Blue!! LOL I had to say that. But truthfully,

I am a HUGE Dan fan. Loved him S10, love him now. I think I could be straight for this guy and that's big. :)

I want Frank gone for the same reason you do....+ 1, Willie's ego needs to be evicted. If I was casting my vote in the DR, I'd say "I vote to evict Willie's ego and Willie can join you, Julie".

He is sooooo sure of himself. I hope Boogie's team wins HOH. I can't even fathom Danielle winning HOH and the pressure she'll fold under.

Willie & CO are drunk on power and it's nauseating. Brit is....as one of twitter followers puts it...as deep as a puddle. Bleh.

I hope Kara gets to stay but I doubt it will happen! Ian, Frank or Jenn for HOH.

July 16, 2012 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Dan "I took my wife to see Rock of Ages"

JoJo "Movie or Musical?"

Dan "I don't know it was like a play"

you know like a musical

LOL Dan the common man

July 16, 2012 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I seriously need to go feed me.

"Feed Me, Seymour!!!" (little shop of horrors reference)

It will be quick. Just having tuna on warm tortillas with a little mayo, cucumber, red bell pepper, and onion. It's yum, and simple, and fast. And filling.

July 16, 2012 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks Zinger!

July 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue! Behave or I'll smack you with a sting of pearls... you know the saying... 'pearls before swine'.

Other game topic thought. Why is Dan being made out to be the biggest villain ever of BB? I admire him most of all the winners in 9 or 10 years. He plays as honestly as he can and he does it with dignity intact unlike one who shall remain nameless.

:o)
GaYToR

July 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Carolyn, I did find it odd that Dan threw the comp.

July 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Mappy! :)

Hey Lezbionic! :)

July 16, 2012 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Hey Caro!! And may I say, because I don't say it enough...thank you so much for the hard work u and ur team do. It's just amazing! I'd be dog tired if I had to do it!

July 16, 2012 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I've thought of that too Carolyn, first coach out becomes a normal player.

This being BB though and how it's been going the last few years I was thinking they would wait for two coaches to go out then make them compete to get back in. If that takes a long time, for the second coach to go out, it would cause huge drama having two come back. BB loves huge drama, as do we :)

If they just let them in when their team is out, they reward them for being a bad coach.

July 16, 2012 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:)) Thank you!!

I'm prepping the next post...

July 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I love that they made the chess board so big now. Also, why did it take so long AGP.

July 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm in agreement, Zinger. I can't believe Janie baked a birthday cake for Boogie. For Boogie!!!!!!

Seriously? She hates him. Talk about boredom. LOL

July 16, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

GaYToR wrote:

Blue! Behave or I'll smack you with a sting of pearls... you know the saying... 'pearls before swine'.

LMAO! Good one. I'll get even with you my pretty.

On the other topic.....about Dan. Janie and Brit and the rest aren't making out Dan as a villain. They all really like Dan, and respect him. They just call him dangerous, because they know how good he is at playing the game. They also know that people always like Dan because he's such a nice guy. Unlike Boogie. Everyone in the house hates Boogie, and everyone agrees he won't last long. So, gamewise, they are looking at Dan as a bigger threat.

But, in no way has anyone in the house been trying to paint Dan as a villain. Just a damn good BB game player. And dangerous for that reason.

July 16, 2012 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Zinger on the Top Post:

Boogie: Japan just seems like a clusterf- and they don't speak English.

Really, Boogie? They don't speak in English in a non-English speaking country like Japan? You don't say!!!! Wow. How dare they. Don't they know we beat them like 67 years ago in a war????

*eye roll*

***** serious eye roll********

July 16, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Hi Blue, Frank & Willie just threw me right into it. Willie needs a long HOH time-out.

Shi Shi, thank you for your kind words. I am so loving being able to contribute.

Hi Pammela, thanks & glad you're enjoying my posts.

GaYToR, I bow down to you. Glad to free up Carolyn to play in your den.

Hiya Theresa! Hugs. Did you get your Chat ID fixed yet?

HanHaysMom - love you and your kind words, so encouraging!

Hey there Wendy

Mappy - you are most welcome

July 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Bravvvvoooo to Zinger!!! :0)

July 16, 2012 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Blue! Le Sigh. For reals

July 16, 2012 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Thank you, Carolyn. Just trying to keep the boss lady and her constituents happy.

July 16, 2012 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below