;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Power of Veto Ceremony Spoiler and Immediate Aftermath

What a crazy Sunday morning on the Big Brother 14 Live Feeds!  Talk about a pre PoV Ceremony Sunday Scramble!  I caught as much as I could, but this house is intense!  The only way to make certain you're getting all of it is to be watching the feeds yourself...  or at least watching the flashbacks we give you the cues to.  Here's the link for a 3 day free trial

There was quite a bombshell dropped just before the feeds went to Trivia for the PoV Ceremony.  If you missed it, please have a look at the Morning Report.  In a nutshell, Chef Joe informed Wil and then Janelle that Frank has told him he will definitely be going after Willie.  Will Janelle use this info to get a swing vote for Kara out of Willie?  Will we see early fireworks in the BB14 house? Was Joe even being truthful, or is he manipulating with the best of them?

As soon as the PoV Ceremony is over and the feeds come back from trivia, I'll have the spoiler and immediate aftermath here in this post.  Then SimplySam will take over in a new top post covering the afternoon, and I'll come play with everyone in the comment section. :0)


The nominations have stayed the same, but... 
Frank is up a creek!

12:14pm BBT
Feeds are back!  Willie and Britney are up in the HoH, and it's sounding like Frank's busted.  Willie's asking if keeping Kara might be the better idea...

Willie: It just doesn't make sense to me.  I thought for sure he was being honest with me.  Is he just doing that to mess with people?
Brit: No.  He's completely under Boogie's thumb.
Willie: He's tellin' everybody we're cool next week.
Brit: But push come to shove, you're an option.

Willie: Do you think we could convince her to not put me up next week?
Brit: She's all over the friggin' house.  It's all Dan.  He's more int working with Janelle than me.  I don't think he'll put up anyone on her team, but I don't think we're safe.
Willie: I don't think he'd come after me next week.  You gotta win that key and save me.
Brit: I'm gonna try, but you also gotta make good game moves.  We spent this whole week kicking Kara's butt, packing her bags for her.. and now...??  Frank is more dangerous to you than Wil.
Willie: Yeah.. I think Wil will be soft.  I think if we have to put someone out, Wil should be the 1st to go from our team.. If that were to happen, we keep that between us.. our family, not the extended family.

Shane enters.  Then JoJo..

Shane: Is everything ok?
Britney: Yeah, but Frank's going around trying to start an alliance behind our backs..


Spark up the feeds, folks!  Things are changing in the BB14 house!  Frank is on the outs...Kara may have gotten a stay of execution..

Willie: I'm just glad you left the nominations the same.  If you'd thrown a curveball at me..

Everyone is suddenly focused on what a huge threat Frank is in this game.. Round and round we go.. Where we stop, nobody knows! 

Britney: I'm gonna talk to Kara and try to solidify that she wont put us up..
Willie: If Frank is gonna go home, I don't want him to know til he's walkin' out the door.

Team Britney agrees that Joe is "down for them."  They trust him.  Not looking good for Frank.

Willie: If Frank goes home, the 3 next have to be Ian, (missed one), Jen.

Talk turns to Danielle.  Shane says she's mad flirting with him and he's not into her.  They say she gets jealous of anyone talking to Shane.. including Britney, and she's married.


Brit: Everybody just let this saturate.
Shane: I'm leaning towards getting Frank out.
Willie: I told him to be quiet!  I need to start building a relationship with Kara..
Shane: And Ian..

Shane: I want Frank outta here.
***I'm having a Patty Stanger moment right now about which part of his body is talking. 

The conversation is ongoing on feeds 3/4.. and it's pretty darn awesome! :)

12:50pm BBT
Cams 1/2
HoH
Willie wastes no time and reaches out to Kara.   Her chances of survival are improving exponentially by the second.

Good grief! Chef Joe deserves a free pass to the final 4 from Kara if she stays!

1:30pm BBT - Yo!  Skippy!  Wake up!!













Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

My-oh-my! Except for the Allison/Dani plot to get co-HOHs to disagree and thus self-nominate themselves, I cannot remember a BB Season where week 1 involved so much plotting, scheming, potential backdooring... I'm sure the veterans' presence explains some of it but there are only 4 of them and basically every single HG is in on the craziness!!

I LOVE BB!

July 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Did Shane use the POV or not??? I'm not sure yet

July 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

This game, this house, these people! Yippeee!! Keepin everyone on their toes!! Don't really care who goes home this week just happy it's a flip flopping and not just a boring done deal. and of course our Mistress of the Dish called it and said about an hour and it was.

July 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

never mind..just saw where they are the same. I was hoping for a Kara Shane romance so maybe we will still have one.

July 15, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what happened at the POV ceremony. Brit, Janelle and their teams need to decide if it is better to "cripple" Dan by taking out his players or "getting rid of strong physical players". Since they have no real clue how the coach ploy will develop, I think it would be smart to get rid of Frank. A better move, 2 kills for price of one (Hurt Boogie and take out strong player vs with Kara, just hurt Dan).

July 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Glad to see I haven't missed anything. (she said with a certain degree of sarcasm)

Off topic-I wasn't sure what to think of Ian and really didn't care much for him one way or the other. After last night he is growing on me. Whether reciting all the HGs from every season was a good idea or not, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I used to do that with the real world casts for the first 9 or 10 seasons, then I gave up on the show completely.

Now if I have this straight-Danielle likes Shane but Shane likes Kara. Could there be tension in Dan's little family? Hmmm, I wonder.

Note to everyone in the house-Stop mentioning Wil as a possible threat and/or target. I will cry.

July 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

wow fireworks are huge in the house. Im so happy kara has another chance to stay in the house

July 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger mdshander said...

I'm hoping Dan can stay a while even though it looks like the odds are against him at the moment. I'm not liking the Britney/Janelle combo. They are too catty when they are together and they act like they have this whole game already won.

July 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok. sooooooooooooo what's Boogie's motivation for asking Kara out on a backyard date for his birthday? thoughts

July 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

I agree Barbara! Not to mention I like Dan MUCH more than Boogie so taking out a stronger player and hurting Boogie's team is a smarter play in my mind. They Janie and Brit have to hope like heck one of their players gets HOH this week to keep their teams strong and take out another one of the guys team.

Kara has brown on me the last 24 hours and I am starting to like her, I just hope she doesn't stay and then ruin her game by starting a showmance with Shane..

July 15, 2012 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning or should I say afternoon everyone. My how thing have changed since I went to sleep! I was really sweating it for my boy DAn after that Willie and Frank hammock talk. Then I thought Frank really had JOe on his side when I finally went to bed......don't these people ever sleep?

July 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Christine Elizabeth said...

Judyand Rob I took it as him covering his butt in case Frank goes home he realized he needs to be in good with Dan and his team since the girls are obviously working together.

July 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Stephen! :) My head is spinning!

Hi Tripl! :) Nope!

Hi Christine! :) "This game, this house, these people!" Thank you! LOL! I was trying to remember the proper order on that!

Hi Barbara! :) At the moment, they're leaning toward ousting Frank.. and just for the record, plotting against a Hantz and getting caught has never worked out well for anyone.

Hi jade! :) Boy o boy!

Hi Mdshander! :) Things are looking up for Dan.

Hi Judy and Rob! :) Hmmm.. I stepped away for 2 seconds and missed that!

July 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Hi Caro and fellow dishers (((Hugs)))

I kinda hope Frank stays, not looking like it as of late but as we all know, this change on a whim and without notice in this house. We shall see how the week plays out. Can't wait til the 1st SSVP, see you all then.

July 15, 2012 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Ian has a date with Ashley!

July 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently Joe is making that up that Frank/Jenn approached him about getting out Willie and Shane.

Bigbrotherleak on twitter was saying that.

July 15, 2012 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi WendyBBFanatic! :) Crrrraaazy Day!

Hi ShiShi!! :) ohmigosh.. it's been completely bonkers

July 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

Holy cow! Joe planted a bomb. The thing is there are so many days until eviction, it's gonna change several times until Thurs.

I am liking this helps Dan for now!

July 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Ok Willie and Frank in the storage room. Willie still saying they could work together but I think he's blowing smoke. But then again..... who knows

July 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Lezbionic :)

Whether it's true or not.. Heck of a landmine!

July 15, 2012 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CurlerChick - willie was so insincere, i could feel that smoke up my bum.

July 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn said: willie was so insincere, i could feel that smoke up my bum.

lolol love your humor

July 15, 2012 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

HAHAHAHA!! You could feel the smoke up your bum, Caro. Nice. :) Must feel awkward. LOL That's great.

July 15, 2012 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lezbionic, Judy * Rob - :)) thanks!

July 15, 2012 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Too bad it's only Sunday,hopefully Chef Joes lie won't be busted between now&thursday. I can't see Dan go early even though his team seems super weak. Oh well been out all day and just checked in for all the updates!! As always great job ladies:)) go TeamDan❤

July 15, 2012 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Skippy new pants - the picture is back please give us the sound too.

July 15, 2012 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Ok, lots to work out with the feeds! I have fishies music, but all 4 cams on Willie and Dan talking in HOH!

That's just not fair. Don't tease me like that Skippy!

July 15, 2012 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If jani and brit are so sure they get to play, their best ally for now would be dan

July 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Sandra :)

Hey ltcmek! :) ditto..

Hi RobTan :)

CurlerChick :) - word up.

Hi BryceMom! :) mm hmm! :)

July 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Just lost an hour here with the dreaded summer T-storm..no power, no cable and then the long reboot... Hope the kids stayed out of trouble, but am wondering now why fishes again?

July 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

why is cbs so stupid come on turn the fish music off we are missing the dan and willie convo because the producers are so stupid

July 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger CINDY "SAID" said...

I listened Off & on all day & not much game play then I go cook dinner and all hell breaks loose lol crazy house!

July 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Meli said...

Can anyone read lips... :-)

July 15, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BB Casting seems to have really done a good job. True the game is being impacted by the 4 vets but this bunch of hamsters also seem quite willing to make their own moves. For instance Brit has no control over Willie he is his own man, true Hantz style.

Like other casts before them and probably after them, they never learn to not play too many moves ahead...think about them, plan for them but don't talk about them.

If Joe made it all up, then kudos to Joe for being better than I gave him credit for.

Skippy, what's with the fish music while I still see the feeds. I CAN'T LIPREAD YOU MORON!!

July 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger T22 said...

Shouldn't there be someone watching the feeds at all times for quality control? We're missing a very important conversation.

July 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

I wish I could read lips

July 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

this is cruel and unusual punishment. We now have no idea if Dan made any head way with Willie. :(

July 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

we missed the whole convo thanks alot you stupid cbs producers change the damn fish music

July 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry about the caps

July 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Surely they have someone monitoring the feeds as we see/hear them for just this kind of thing -- especially with Skippy New Pants (love that Carolyn!) at the helm.

Come on BB!!

July 15, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Oops, hope I'm not breaking rule #6.

And Rule #7 doesn't apply to Skippy, does it?

July 15, 2012 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Woohoo!!! They're back!

July 15, 2012 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

what a start to the season these people are keeping everyone on there toes. Don't care for this Brit/ Janie combo. Janie of all players should know how dangerous Boogie is. Brit/ Janie need to stop and think before they go after Dan. They need to cripple Boggie then go after Dan if they want any chance of winning the game

July 15, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger mcornett said...

Hi all a few questions and comments
Is the coaches suite connected to the HOH? it looked like it last night. And are the coaches out if all of their team is gone? Has anyone noticed how Ian walks on his tiptoes. I had a special ed student who did that because he had an achilles problem and wasn't able to put his heels down. that boy sure could run!

July 15, 2012 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Unknown - Can you be a little more specific? What would you improve or change?

July 15, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

While I was waiting for Skippy to fix the sound I decided to look up Jenn on you tube. I haven't had much of an opinion on her. Either she is deliberately keeping a low profile or she has not been involved in the conversations that get camera time. After checking out one of her videos I have to admit, I think I have a bit of a girl crush. That girl can rock.

July 15, 2012 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I'm baaacckkk....

This is getting intense, not that I'm complaining... its better than watching the HGs catch some Zs while they tan.

I'm on board the evict Frank train for sure... All of their logic behind getting rid of Kara to eliminate Dan sooner is based on an assumption that they fully understand how the mentor twist will play out. The BB history books are littered with the tales of HGs who banked on an erroneous assumption and got screwed over. You gotta think about the future but you also can't lose sight of the week you are currently playing in... I'm all about the big picture but I think the HGs in power were off-focus and Chef Joe (whether ill or well intentioned) put them on the right path.

Yooozzzerrs!

July 15, 2012 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

I forgot how good of a strategist Britney is... not to mention her intuition tends to be spot on (big exception for the Brigade fiasco.

July 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone! :)

SimplySam's about to put up a new top post! I'll let you know!

July 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sunday Afternoon in the BB14 Asylum!

Aptly Titled!! Let's join Simply Sam in the new top post!

July 15, 2012 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't think Britney and Janelle consider Boogie as dangerous as Dan because of the way they won their respective seasons.

Dan was trully a man alone, way out on an island in the middle of nowhere. He was able to turn it all around and go on to win. A lot of people believe that Boogie won by default and that he never would have made it to the end without Dr. Will. Also, Dan is likeable and can influence people. Boogie is not liked, respected or trusted.

Not saying that Brit and Janie are correct in their thinking. Just saying that is probably why they consider Dan a bigger threat.

July 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Lezbionic: Good point... unless its the day of eviction and these types of talks are going on, anything that happens of this magnitude can be a completely different story tomorrow. If Joe really did covertly ploy this, it was a great job, except for the fact that it was so far away from eviction day.

We all know Boogie has quite the penchant for last minute schemes--only difference is this time he doesn't have his charismatic and genius Will to hold his hand this time around (and let's be honest, Boogie wouldn't have won All Stars without Will, wouldn't even have come close).

July 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :) Come join us in the New Top Post

July 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger KathyL said...

I just love it when Willie wears his Louisiana Lafayette and Ragin' Cajuns shirts. That's the university i graduated from and is located in the city i live in. Geaux Cajuns!!!!!!

July 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below